youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7ulqjS_Vg&t=7m26s
7:26
DOOMGUY DECONFIRMED
>DOOMGUY DECONFIRMED
DOOMGUY DECONFIRMED
>DOOMGUY DECONFIRMED
DOOMGUY DECONFIRMED
>DOOMGUY DECONFIRMED
Doom Eternal’s director said that it would be cool to see him in smash, meaning that he HASNT talked to Nintendo.
Now that that’s out of the way, are you looking forward to Rex’s trailer?

Attached: 71BF020B-FC87-4DF6-8888-ED937511CBAF.png (320x320, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/grantkirkhope/status/1134519914666979328
youtu.be/EnTdb5wgV2g
twitter.com/GroovyBruce/status/1125476947826315264
twitter.com/groovybruce/status/1134701167286505472?lang=en
youtu.be/DrSAydJm4SY?t=1179
discord.gg/KdhvjcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh no
or whatever

Attached: Eastern Meadowlark.jpg (820x1024, 75K)

>what are NDA's?

based adeleine already confirmed it though

Rex got deconfirmed months ago retard

Attached: 1543209220521.jpg (1200x800, 364K)

>sorry guys Banjo might not get into Smash, don't get your hopes up guys :'(, totally not getting in, possibly, maybe guys ;'( nuts & bolts joke
Companies making developers dance around their NDAs is fucking embarrassing.

notice how he hesitated a bit before saying it, and the guy on the right perked up and inhaled right fucking quick when he heard "super?"
this is almost evidence that he IS in smash

it reminds me of Reuben and Daniel when the guy accidentally talked about DMCV

mii costume

no, shut up

>KH director said he’d like Sora in
>haha sorafags btfo ohnononono
>Doom director said he’d like him in
>........that doesn’t count

Hugo does take a huge breath there. Kind of wondering why he brought up Smash at all

I guess you haven't seen Kirkhope's tweets "deconfirming" Banjo.
>sorafag
That explains it. Cope, weeb.

why'd he even bring up smash there, they were talking about mortal kombat

probably because he hears 24/7 from fans that would want doomguy in smash
frankly this doesn't confirm or deconfirm anything, his answer could've been the same either way

>muh kirkhope
A freelance musician is not the same as a full on game developer and director

Yeah, that actually makes sense. Like how Suda's launch stream for the Japanese release of TSA got bombarded by Smashfags so they had to bring in a translator to tell them it wasn't happening yet. The development timeline just adds up so well ;_;

I'm kind of split on this. Since the guy being interviewed brought it up, why would do that if he's under NDA?
But at the same time
why would he even bring it up at all? Seems odd, I wouldn't have this go either way.
Except Kirkhope was directly working with Nintendo, he wasn't an uninvolved party.

Yeah, and Doom isn’t directly with Nintendo, your point?

>Deconfirmed
He was never confirmed to begin with.

thank god
western IPs are cancer

Neither was Kirkhope until it turned out he did music for Banjo & Kazooie's inclusion in Smash, not just any music either, but the trailer music at that.

I'm sorry but Crash is still gonna steamroll your gay weaboo request if Doomguy isn't

HE'S BACK BAYBEE

Attached: 1562105758020.gif (275x400, 34K)

Good, Ado leak is bfto'd.

Here is your female character that looks like a fighting game character along with a character that is possibly leaked by mii Swordfighter's century smash glitch as a tag team character.

Attached: 1560896356954.png (640x960, 281K)

Based.

Attached: 1496686852624.jpg (465x430, 28K)

W̵͓̟͖̻͗̊͆̐̎ ̴̯̯̤̯̍̉H̸͓̺̠̪̔ ̶͉̺͕͇̦̏͝͝Ơ̷̢̪̝͖͊̑ͅ ̵̳̥̱͕̈́̉̿̒̐̽A̴̧̡̰̳̜̭͚̤̖̾̇̂̑̉͐̑

Attached: 1557779236421.jpg (434x425, 18K)

Banjo deconfirmed

Attached: Banjo.png (807x906, 432K)

Crash or Doomguy, I'm fine with either.
Now, the last character I feel should be reserved for a Tecmo-Koei owned character. I'm hoping Ryu Hayabusa.

>before November
vs
>8 months after November

Why do people want Doom Slayer in Smash more than MK11? He fits much more in the MK enviroment than he would in kiddy smash bros.

Shit, I completely forgot about Piko Hammer and her Chakram throw. She does fit the description. But really? A duo character? Is Collette just going to be useless and tripping herself most of the time while Lloyd does the real work? Seems kind of a waste.

Because “haha le tip and tear”

Based

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

DLC were chosen before the game was released

Eh, this kills it for me. I had my doubts about Doomguy but this seals the deal.
If he is in, then, hooray for us, right? But don't act like this is proof, you're just going to embarrass yourself like the grinchfags.
I don't want to see "Doomfag" to be as insulting as "Ashleyfag" so take this as a loss.
(You can still believe if you want though)

Why the fuck would doomguy be in smash? Tons of blood and gore sounds like the last thing Nintendo would want in their party game.

twitter.com/grantkirkhope/status/1134519914666979328

Attached: chrome_2019-07-29_19-01-10.png (600x412, 39K)

>grant confirmed that he had to send every tweet to Nintendo for approval before responding
>they knew

I'm not really sure why doomguy got so much traction in the smash hype, factoring in company relations I think the most likely Bethesda character would be Dovakiin

>thinking he's going to spoil shit from an NDA

lmao

Kirkhope said something similar about Banjo in Smash

>that can’t just not include blood
k

Holding your breath for longer than a minute or two is probably a bad idea so that's good advice.

Based, he's too mature for the same bros setting anyway. Completely out of place 3rd party character.

Phoenix is back on the menu, boys!

Attached: pheonixdrinks.gif (256x192, 4K)

>For years nobody considered Lloyd as a duo character
>This "leak" happens and Lloydfags go full desperation

>Nintendo and Ubisoft are on good terms
>Would be a perfect rival to Snake
>Splinter Cell has been on Nintendo consoles before

He's in.

Attached: samfisher.png (627x640, 456K)

Didn't Kamiya tweeted about how Phoenix Wright's creator complained about how he wasn't in Smash a few months ago?

Source?

They have to function like the cut dixie and diddy duo in ssbb.

youtu.be/EnTdb5wgV2g

Why are you autists so concerned for a childrens game on a childrens console? I've never ever EVER seen this many repeated threads over a childrens game as much as Smash. It's unhealthy and I'm honestly sick of it. Not enough filters to make you spergs go away.

Attached: 1563683853993.png (458x333, 126K)

Come on, even though it would be fun, no one actually REALLY thinks Doomguy would make into smash, specially after 2016 doubled down on the "RIP AND TEAR, KILL THEM ALL, BLOOD EVERYWHERE" stuff.

Sakurai had him on board since January IIRC. He was in the know for the longest time.

Time stamp please

Never say never. Bayonetta rips and tears demons and Joker uses a gun.

GOOD EEEEEEEEEEVENING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Arle (yes, THE Arle Nadja from Puyo Puyo) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Arle walks into the spotlight!

Attached: 1555230887848.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Doom has a legacy for pioneering FPS and has had many ports and even a unique game on a Nintendo platform.

Doom 2016 port was a huge deal since it had been a long time since the IP has been on Nintendo platforms.

Joker already took her spot

Because game developers aren’t in front of cameras often so they say weird shit.

I want him in both. Is it so hard to imagine someone wanting a character in more than one game?

Bloodfags are retards that don’t understand the power of good animation and sound design.

>the way he covers his mouth and the other guy inhales and shifts on his seat right after he mentions Super Smash Bros.
If you weren't such an emotionally stunted autist you'd be able to read their reactions and deduce that Doomguy is in Smash,

Attached: 1534729251768.png (378x349, 34K)

Reminder that it's confirmed that DLC is picked without the developers of the games the characters that are in's consent or knowledge 99% of the time.
Most likely Sakurai had to ask our lord and savior Todd Howard.

...Did you expect him to confirm a Smash character right then and there? Did you seriously expect him to say "Yes, Doomguy is in Smash"?
Do you think that if Nintendo has plans to put a character in Smash, they'll just let whoever knows about it tell everyone?
Did your mom drop you as a baby?

>Marty mentions Smash Bros out of nowhere
>Hugo quickly looks at him and breathes inward
That seems closer to a confirmation to me.

Attached: 1555012277625.jpg (624x448, 54K)

Why the fuck is this thread still up? Saying "it would be cool if he was in Smash" is not a fucking against any NDA contract. Fucking Grant Kirkhope said he'd like to see Banjo in Smash while he was employed by Nintendo during Banjo's development. Saying he is or is not in the game would make make the difference. Simply saying they'd like him to be doesn't deconfirm jackshit.

I want Doomguy in Smash but that is reaching beyond reaching
People don't like to stay still

He had no reason to bring up Smash since the question was about MK

Sauce. Why did Sakurai go out for drinks with the DQ crew

Source of Grant saying that this year?

>nintendo saw this post
>just for that, Doom is OUT
NO!! LEAKS!!

dude if ubi's in its gonna be fucking ezio, watch

its another "yeah everyone knows this character/series but no one really asked for this crossover" deal

>Bringing up Smash at all during an interview is suddenly breaking NDA.
>Even if it doesn't involve a character's inclusion.

Are you fucking kidding me. It's not like he just said "yep, doomguy is in smash."

Attached: 1447574814248.jpg (300x287, 66K)

He said “he’s not in, but it would be cool if he was”

Except he didn't say that at all. He just said "Doomguy in Smash would be neat". That's neither confirming nor deconfirming anything. Nor is it breaking NDA.

He could have scratched his arm and you people would claim it's undeniable truth Doomguy is in.

what
no, all he says that fans would love to see doomguy in mortal kombat or smash bros
its a non answer to a question that wasnt even asked

>dude drops "super smash brothers" out of nowhere
>other guy catches it immediately and gives him a glance and breathes in deep

hmm

Just like Phil Spencer saying he'd be open to Banjo being in deconfirmed Banjo, right?

Oh wait

They have names you know. They're Marty and Hugo.

Sorafags swore up and down that didn't deconfirm him. Guess now that Chadrick killed the dream you've changed your mind on that one in the hopes of seeing someone else cucked as badly as you were, huh?

Attached: 1560288837240.png (800x800, 38K)

No he fucking didn't. He said
>The fan in all of us uhh..would love to see that kind of stuff. Whether it's uhh...your know, that or Super Smash Bros or anything like that. You'd love to see that kind of stuff.
Word for word. He didn't say he wasn't in you lying retard.

Didn't Phil Spencer say the same fucking thing about Banjo? Your source goes against everything you're saying.

PEOPLE
DONT
STAY
STILL

>earlier Ado leak thread
>everyone 100% sure Doom Guy was in and celebrating early
I told you retards it wasn't impossible to just be a lucky guess. Why are you guys still falling for fucking text leaks in 2019?

Attached: waterfox06113436.png (369x322, 241K)

He brought up Super Smash Bros because even fucking Reddit and Twitter have speculated Doomguy in Smash.
Hugo looked at him because he's thinking "Ooooh Man, Smash Bros would be cool for him to be in"

You people are delusional.

>"Ooooh Man, Smash Bros would be cool for him to be in"
and you think the other thing is a stretch yet what you said is far more retarded.

while I agree with you there are some exceptions like doomguy and isaac clarke.

Attached: 1510043765804.jpg (780x577, 245K)

Rayman

Yeah he's a cool spirit.

marty brought up smash of his own volition

he's like that the whole interview, he bracing himself for the next question

See? Deconfirmed. If he was in, he would not have brought up the game

The leak is dead too

How does bringing up Smash deconfirm him? All he said was "Doomguy in Smash or MK would be neat". That's not deconfirming shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
B T F O
T
F
O

NDA kid. Keep coping.

najo
your next post will be moving the goalpost arbitrarily then the next post after that will be denial when someone proves you wrong

>An non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to or by third parties. Doctor–patient confidentiality (physician–patient privilege), attorney–client privilege, priest–penitent privilege, and bank–client confidentiality agreements are examples, often not enshrined in a written contract between the parties. It is a contract through which the parties agree not to disclose information covered by the agreement. An NDA creates a confidential relationship between the parties, typically to protect any type of confidential and proprietary information or trade secrets.

Yeah you're fucking retarded.

Keep crying Doomcu cks. Your literal who is O U T

He’s deconfirmed. Stop moving goalposts with tractors

This. Even Goku is more likely than Doomfag.

Doomguy is more likely to get in Smash than Geno.

If an NDA stayed that they could never even talk around something then people would get fucked if ever asked a direct question. Essentially the only thing you couldn’t say under the NDA is that Doomguy is in smash

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
PFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Exactly. So I don't see at all how this deconfirms him. This is basically the same case with Grant and Banjo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOOD!
No one knows who the fuck Doomguy even is, Samus is more well known and if Master Chief was on the list he would be added just like that because of how iconic he is.

>Doom Eternal’s director said that it would be cool to see him in smash, meaning that he HASNT talked to Nintendo.
Kirkhope and Microsoft reps were saying the same shit up until the reveal

Or you know, they don't wanna give it away.

Except, ya know, they did

Slam your head on a knife you zoomer cunt

They didn't. That's not how NDAs work. You forget people tend to try and keep secrets.

NDAs don't work like that
Exhibit A.
twitter.com/GroovyBruce/status/1125476947826315264

Attached: 1546647764181.png (884x768, 939K)

And where’s Ash???????

they know who he is, he's the guy from doom that game you played on your workstation in the mid-90s

>The Hungergames thread actually becomes true
>Doomguy kills himself
>Next DLC is Leon, killing Reimu
Meme Magic will undeniably be real if this happens

Dude
The chainsaw at the end of Shang's trailer?
The datamine leak?
THIS
twitter.com/groovybruce/status/1134701167286505472?lang=en

Attached: 1545442750836.jpg (905x807, 31K)

Nothing was deconfirmed or confirmed. Stop spreading bullshit.

If you show people a picture of Samus Aran, Master Chief, and Doomguy, people would immediately know Samus comes from Metroid and Chief comes from Halo, no one would know who Doomguy is or where he came from.

Tell them, Otis.

Attached: byak.jpg (225x225, 6K)

They'd only get Master Chief right at best.

nah if you showed people his face icon they'd recognize it provided they were between ages 30-50

No one knows who the fuck Doomguy is.

Metroid, Super Metroid, and Metroid Prime are very iconic and we just got Samus Returns as well.

>implying that that isn’t Doomguy’s chainsaw

Then by that logic Doomguy in Smash is valid because the question was about Mortal Kombat

Attached: 1557362367950.jpg (1187x805, 65K)

But more people would be able to identify a screenshot from the original doom over the other games.

Thank fuck, the last thing I want is smelly smashfag autism shitting up doom threads, we have enough of it already from the fight between modernfags/classicfags

I said Doomguy alone, not Doomguy and Doom.

Also, what the fuck is stopping Doomguy from being in BOTH games?

>Doomfags are currently coping that Doomguy will never be in Smash

The same reason why people thought Cristina Vee was talking about Smash when she said she was voice acting in one of the the biggest games ever.

Smash kiddies literally only think about rosterfagging. Not even the actual smash game, just who gets in.

>chainsaw
You mean.....erhmmmHMMMM LEATHERFACE

I'll be happy to watch this whole thing anyway but please for the love of god provide a timestamp.

>No one knows who the fuck Doomguy is.
he's the guy from doom, pretty self-explanatory dude

Good.
She's next and you know it.

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_touhou_drawn_by_ochazuke__ddc9792d7b407343ec9e651de97be296.jpg (700x700, 88K)

Didn't Boon say he won't rehash DLC fighters?

If they showed just him, nothing else from his game or his name no one would even recognize his ass, they'll probably think he's some ripoff Master Chief.

damn, i was looking forward to it. my own fault im disappointed but still disappointing

nah doomguy's face is very recognizable

Keep telling yourself that.

>*Throws a knife behind you*

Attached: EA6882ED-0766-46DD-8E1C-9BA06F6E5D03.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>post in a thread earlier saying you shouldn't believe leaks unless there's definitive concrete proof
>got like 5 replies all saying "dude, all the legit leaks are ignored one and done posts like this, trust me, now eat shit faggot"
Jesus christ, you guys are pathetic. You idiots eat up every single "leak" that's posted here. I bet the same people that jumped right on this ship were 100% certain the 5ch leak was real just because "w-who could have guessed Joker!!"
Get a life, you retards.

Attached: 1461598126769.jpg (540x390, 71K)

This is one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen.

"That's real cute, Mr. Kennedy. But trust me, she's taken worse."

Attached: Izayoi.Sakuya.full.2117676.jpg (409x484, 132K)

>discouraging video game talk on a chinese video game discussion board
>calling others children when you post reaction images of little anime girls
cope

Attached: DnwBY9fWwAAYfjb.jpg (750x943, 78K)

you don't remember the doom hud? you gay?

>He doesn’t know

5ch leak is real, "steve minecraft" is banjo's name in taiwan

>The MK datamines leaked Ash
>The Shang Tsung trailer ends with chainsaw noises
>Pete Hines hinted that there'll be more Doom surprises for Nintendo fans
>He also confirmed that there has been Smash talk.

Listen I'm all for speculation but I'm pretty sure Ash is in MK, and that Doomguy is likely in Smash.

Attached: 1367811474722.png (600x571, 128K)

Also Bruce denied Ash being in at first

Leatherface is most likely returning to MK11

>Rehashing Leatherface of all characters
Why's that?

Pete Hines was talking about the Doom ports

Uh huh. Sure.

That all you’re getting, Doomie. Don’t get snotty

He didn't mention the collection, bit what's weird is that Doom 64 isn't in the collection.I'm guessing it's going to be revealed at a direct for a tie in or something idk.

lel, no

Given the context it seems pretty likely that's what he was talking about.
>talking on Nintendo Power hence addressed to Nintendo fans
>brought up during the topic of QuakeCon

What about him confirming Bethesda and Nintendo talked about Smash?

>Didn't bring back Freddy for Freddy vs Jason in MKX
Not gunna happen.

That still has me curious though it's hard to know if he was even serious when he said that. Even if he was there's a good chance nothing ever came of it or it wasn't related to Doom per se.

>implying nintendo allows people to say who's in in smash without fucking murdering their careers if it's before they announce it

Don't fucking act like he's not until the last dlc fighter is announced.
Don't act like is is either, don't wanna make yourself disappointed if that actually is the case.

Attached: smug wall.png (287x269, 142K)

This thread once again proves you are all children that don't know how business works. NO ONE is allowed to say shit about anything until it's officially revealed. The director of Doom Eternal could straight up have a external drive in his back pocket that contained all of the information that he himself compiled to send to Nintendo that very night and he would still need to show complete ignorance in a public environment.

The thing people find egregious is that he brought it up himself rather than being asked about it.

Doomfags btfo

Maybe he's just well aware how big of a deal that series is among fans?

>it reminds me of Reuben and Daniel when the guy accidentally talked about DMCV
link?

So if asked a direct question about smash he would just have to sit completely quiet? Does that really make sense to you?

Doomguy was deconfirmed the moment Ultimate was conceptualised

He would have to dance around it with a non-answer like a more professional variant of "that would be pretty cool, wouldn't it."

And yet Grant Kirkhope told us to not hold our hopes up.

Acquire copulation.

To be fair, he only responded to a question about Banjo in Smash
He didn't mention either of them

This, everything not Japan is garbage filth and is destroying video games.

Isn't that basically exactly what he did in the video?

Yes, yet that's a hard deconfirmation as far as this dumbass place is concerned.

Master Chief has a better chance at getting into Smash.

Care to explain why?

You people always do this retarded shit whenever characters are brought up for Smash, it's hilarious listening to you scream "NOBODY AT ALL IN THE HISTORY OF EVER KNOWS WHO THE FUCK RIDLEY/K. ROOL/CHRIS REDFIELD/DOOMGUY/MASTER CHIEF/BANJO IS!!!".

This is Yea Forums we're talking about. These fags don't know how businesses work.

Nintendo and Microsoft have a great relationship with each other, Master Chief's series isn't as violent with guns that look less like real guns, and has an iconic insignia for the series, plus Chief is very iconic in video games.

Steve

That's a shame, hopefully the last two characters will be good.

Attached: 1561122404809.png (1270x931, 1.13M)

He's not off the table. Yea Forums is just being retarded again.

I'd rather assume he's deconfirmed to give my mind some peace, it just feels like an end to all of the suspense.

Attached: 1561951566639.jpg (900x720, 150K)

>it's a smash thread
Is it still summer?

Attached: 240.png (300x100, 31K)

Dumbass, they can always add new. Look at corrin in 4

No one cares the roster is already complete

Attached: Banjoomers win again.png (698x824, 420K)

No?

we are know the guest characters who will be in MK11

Attached: MK11Datamine1.jpg (1090x683, 187K)

Begone, steve-o

>Shitting on Doomguy as a Banjofag
Stop that.

Attached: 1563152436301.png (423x422, 269K)

>GOTY
DOOMGUY IN MK CONFIRMED
SMASH KIDDIES BTFO
OH NONONONONO
SNEEDS FEED AND SEED

Banjo wouldn't hurt his friend like that

he's fast

>can’t be in both

it looks like he has a little red stick body

Deal with it bandwagoners and falseflaggers. Smash is now for the chads that have been around since the very beginning

Attached: Hoes mad.jpg (677x640, 62K)

Doom has been around before Banjo
Four years in fact

And yet only now do people "want" him in. Take your meme character elsewhere

>If you like one character you're a memespouter
ansolutely retarded

>since the very beginning
Joker and Hero

youtu.be/DrSAydJm4SY?t=1179

Attached: 1527893953755.jpg (289x355, 9K)

Unless you professionally understand body language, I'll just say you're reaching

>And yet only now do people "want" him in.
>now
He's my dream character for a long time, if he doesn't get in then too bad.

Based, doomtrannies are literally shaking right now

No?

hugo is just tired and is waiting for marty to finish

>rosterniggers who don't actually play smash lamenting the next NEVER EVER
doom cuck will never happen, you gaywads

Just like Banjo, right?

>This character gets lynched on these threads for no reason
Why? I just want a cool bunny loving marine, it's alright if he doesn't get in

Attached: Doom-Marine-Doomguy.jpg (500x705, 62K)

because he's popular

corrin didn't get a mii costume in smash 4, what's your fucking point here?

Datamined dialogued confirms it's Ash.

he mentions the video of him spinning in the chair with the plush that he tweeted, but not those other ones iirc

>n-no PLEASE don't shit on my based dude!! JUST SHIT on the other dude!!!!1 i don't care JUST don't shit on me based dudddddeee!!!!!!
Kys ledditor, go back to your circlejerk thread

who cares smash is garbage

so in other words
it means nothing

And because he seems realistic?

Just like Steve, right?

I can do it too, faggot.

>Responds to me with ESL blabbering nonsense.
I won.

I never said he wasn't possible. I personally just don't think he's gonna be in this entry of Smash.

Neck yourself my guy

I would fucking kill myself if these 2 got in.

Don't you have console wojaks and SCHLOP SCHLOP threads to post?

wait, did people get memed into actually thinking doomguy was coming to smash?

hes still in
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Only intelligent post ITT

It’s probably just gonna be Edelgard and Sylux

They're not going to be Nintendo characters.

Ok retard

If you ever believed doomguy was coming to smash, you need to re-evaluate your life. Get it together

>If you ever believed banjo was coming to smash, you need to re-evaluate your life. Get it together
>If you ever believed ridley was coming to smash, you need to re-evaluate your life. Get it together
>If you ever believed king k. rool was coming to smash, you need to re-evaluate your life. Get it together

Please don't start shiposting with Arle
>muh made up company rule

> >If you ever believed mario was coming to smash, you need to re-evaluate your life. Get it together
> >If you ever believed luigi was coming to smash, you need to re-evaluate your life. Get it together
> >If you ever believed yoshi was coming to smash, you need to re-evaluate your life. Get it together

spbp, thread should have ended here, OP is a faggot, etc

>Watch this thinking it's pertaining to Doom's lore
>It's actually Smash shit
Fuck Nintendo

Attached: 1560859816714.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

it's all but confirmed he is a night sentinel from ancient mars

Bullshit you dumb nigger.
He's a descendant from nuBlazko, confirmed from Youngblood talking about alternate universes.

Attached: Screenshot (1081).png (1141x779, 914K)

yes, he is bj's alternate universe descendant from mars who is a night sentinel

I guess that's possible, what year is nuDoom supposed to take place?

mid-2100s

Doom Eternal system requirements FUCKING WHEN?!

Attached: 1367810662891.png (212x218, 53K)

I don't think that's right, post source

No RTX confirmed, so a 1050

based and wumpapilled

weebs

DOOM (2016)

Gonna take a wild guess at what's gonna happen over the next few months.
>Nightwolf gets a costume of Thunder from KI
>Ash will get a Doomguy costume
>smashfags will screech "DECONFIRMED BECAUSE HE CAN ONLY BE IN ONE CROSSOVER"
>forgetting they said Hugo talking about MK and Smash deconfirms Doomguy because broken NDA
>Doomguy gets in Smash anyway

Where in that game does it imply that it takes place in the mid-2100s?

the cyberdemon codex entry mentions 2148 and it's a safe enough assumption it hasn't been very long since then