The 7th Stand User

So how's that Chaos Mode translation going? In the meantime, gimme your current playthrough.

>Stand
>Player character gender
>Player character appearance
>Current journey location
>Highest friendship point atm

Attached: unfair bossfight.png (972x716, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Personality_Evaluation
strawpoll.me/18372802
7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand
7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page
youtube.com/results?search_query=jojo 7th stand user
indiedb.com/games/the-sewers/downloads/rpg-maker-2000-font-patch
mediafire.com/file/yn7v78lu8am1oiy/Map0282.lmu/file
mega.nz/#F!gYNHWAxa!E4kky4E3Bl2JsMdQF5EmqA
mega.nz/#F!ZbpHwABB!38dZF4DkS5fmBN_12UmOlg
7thjojo.tumblr.com/private/97682235595/tumblr_nc0mtgQefH1taux36
mediafire.com/file/jwwjs1w9v64zbxu/7thjojo.rar/file
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking christ take it to you shill faggots

obsessed nigger

How do you change your stand cry? I haven't found the option. Can only certain stands do it?

need more SMASH THREADS MODSSSSSS HELPPPP

I think you need to have unlocked a combination attack with one of the crusaders, which means you both need to be over level 30 and have 10 FP or more I think.

Nobody wants to read your autistic circlejerk supported by the same 5 posters. Take it to discord or /vg/ you shills

NOOOOO I KNOW WHO'S GOING TO BE IN SMASHY NEXT NOT YOU! I sincerely wish I could see faggots like you and your post histories. Anonymity is great, but imagining how piss poor your posts are consistently is just hysterical. Sincerely, kill yourself, you whiny cunt.

When you are with a party member and you are both above level 30 and you have more than 10 FP press shift, you will unlock it then

>same 5 posters
>all 7thSU threads come close to reply limit
Must be some dedicated 5 posters huh?

>The Joykiller
>Female
>QT
>India
>Joseph

Attached: loveyoumoreDEAD.png (831x1400, 839K)

Why the fuck would I want to see a smash thread? I can't stand you dumb cunts making circlejerk generals where you talk in circles about a shitty RPG maker game that nobody fucking played.
You shills are fucking pathetic.

Why did I think that the petshop fight would be hard? Is it Heritage PTSD?

Attached: tumblr_nggwasT6jq1rlqu4wo1_500.jpg (500x744, 62K)

>Napalm Death
>Male
>Fatty
>Cairo
>Joseph

>repeats the word shill for a free game made by a random jap
>is a nu-/pol/ poster and it's painfully obvious
>shit posts all day rather than ever enjoying anything

Cope nigger. You're not a mod and Yea Forums will never be what you want to be and follow your rules. Do what a person with common sense would do and use a fucking filter instead of bitching.

Attached: 1545269646576.gif (415x212, 3.95M)

Whats the game like?

>shills
>circlejerk
>general
>nobody played
Hopefully this is your last (you), use it well

Attached: Brain damage.png (640x480, 8K)

Decent little GB era styled RPG. I love JoJo and don't find it all that enthralling but it's definitely worth giving a shot to find out whether you'll like it or not.

Ahh, makes sense. Just started so I'm nowhere near level 30.

>get specials as my first stand
>lose save due to a power outage
>can't get specials again even with the same exact answers
help

Gameplay can vary, there's bad stuff like grinding or enemies that can fuck you over pretty easily but there's also cool skills and customization available. The real meat of the game is the story and all the content and options it provides. Basically, it's Part 3 but with an OC alongside the main cast and a bunch of other anomalies that change the story as it goes. You can change both small stuff like how a story fight plays out, and big stuff like who dies.

>Specials
>Male
>Average
>Karachi
>Polnareff

>Howlin' Wolf
>Male
>Josuke
>Cairo post petshop
>Cherry boy
Trying to get canine storm and ripple gale before fighting DIO
If I go fight Banilla Ice can I still get kek's ending?

>7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Personality_Evaluation
>Ctrl+F
yes

Nice, Eraser Boy is a way more fitting fight for my stand

You seem to care a lot.

fpbp i'm sick of seeing this trash game

Final Fantasy Legend

Out of all the shit threads to not want here THIS is what you decide to shit on?

There are infinitely worse non-video game threads up CURRENTLY. Half of them are "Video games where X" with a completely unrelated OP upload. Kill yourself.

Then don’t click on the thread.

Any drawfags fanarting playthroughs? I know some of you guys can draw

then fucking filter it you baboon
I don't care if you're just pretending to be retarded, you chose to come in and shit things up anyway

>No thread since 3 days ago
>WTF TAKE IT TO /vg/ NOW!!!

Attached: la_sneedra.jpg (969x475, 418K)

disregard the complaining faggots, their autistic screeching is a collective Stand ability

what number playthough you on boys? what stand are you currently using?

Attached: 18861695_p4.jpg (800x708, 227K)

>Caravan
>Fat bro
>Hong Kong
>Kakyoin
I'm a retard and forgot to reset FP from my last run so Kak's at like 30+, I'm trying to get Avdol's ending this time around and he's only at 12 so I'm gonna need to do some serious shit to get him up to snuff

Attached: BdNZ6k9CcAAmRk6.jpg (500x363, 26K)

imagine seeing a video game thread on Yea Forums-wojack/pepe/lazy bait thread and getting so angry you have to shitpost in the thread

They aren't angry, they're just trying to derail it because they're dopamine fiends that need (You)s and attention, happens all the time it's nothing special

What stand have you been using user? Caravan is pretty bro tier

He has a bunch of events but you'll also have the problem of his absence after the Emperor+Hanged Man event. Just try to avoid using Kak for the rest of the game.

3rd with Napalm Death. I’m just grinding Diavolo while he screams at me to leave leave him alone.

i got my sis to take the test and she got deep purple i got howlin wolf

I can do that pretty easily, Jotaro is already at 50 and I don't particularly need to use Kak anymore so I can coast by, I really wanted to take the submarine route this time around though so hopefully I can make up the deficit later

He's gonna be unavailable either way so it doesn't matter what route you take.

It might be a bug but you're not supposed to get item drops when you use TimeStop, right?

How do you use caravans? I do jack shit against half the things i fight. Its such a cool stand but i can barely fight other stands

What, is that actually a thing?

Zoomers don't know how to filter.

So how are chaos user and sbr user doing?

Attached: 7th.png (841x2038, 229K)

fuckin woolie

WE ARE THE D
WE ARE THE D
WE ARE THE D
WE ARE THE D

Attached: tenacious_D.png (509x700, 294K)

Red Garland best stand

Attached: 1564181581367m.jpg (1024x724, 130K)

any tips on how to defeat ultimate cars?
which stand is the best at doing it, or at least the best stand at helping ST:TW jotaro?

Attached: 1559404843793.png (1558x958, 2.32M)

Cardigans/Miracles/anything with good buffs and/or heals

Fuckton of Phantom Bloods, spam the shit out of this guy and you'll get it eventually

Attached: SP the World.png (656x641, 677K)

Red Garland Requiem

I really hope the part 4 game gets better

same. a stable first stand fight build is what they need next

You should collect the items you need for the special sleep events (it'll take a while) and use Rohan's Manuscript when you get the nuke.

Is there a Part 5 game in development? Seems like a good setup for another RPG maker game honestly, the storyline works really well for a self-insert and all that

none that has been announced.

Attached: 080BE8F4-4F23-4782-B943-24C7C85EDBC7.png (1000x809, 321K)

I think some anons have talked about doing a game of part 5 on these threads, but they never posted anythng

None yet.

let me think about this for a bit
>cardigans
looking at it, it would good for the moves: restore, revive/full restore, laser cut, doping, and experimental drug
am i right?
>miracles
is assassinate that good? miracles doesn't seem to have any other points to it though
>anything with good buffs
i did a sonic youth run once and orchestra was basically half price push it to limit for everyone, so it would be good, right?
>red garland requiem
used red garland before, and RGR: lowers SP, lowers all stats, and adds random effects
the wiki says that you can bug out cars' SP, so i'm guessing RGR is good for this, as well as maybe 3 nukes in a row from time stopped jotaro?

With enough SP restoring items and decent support you can honestly just spam the fuck out of Berserk Ora on anything in time stop, spend your initial turn buffing or whatever before your protag becomes useless for the rest of the fight

>Cardigans
>Distinctive male
>Singapore
>Kakyoin

Attached: Smol nurse.png (364x344, 50K)

strawpoll.me/18372802

just won my firrst game with pharao sanders. Now im wating for the patch to come out, even though it will come out in a month if we are lucky.

>Take the quiz for my Stand
>Get Miracles, game basically calls me a retarded asshole
>Check on it online and it's apparently one of the worst stands in the game

Attached: 1408329741765.png (258x324, 162K)

>and it's apparently one of the worst stands in the game until you learn "...", then it's mediocre, and when you reach the 40s you're good
ftfy

Still sounds like a real shit time for me.

>Try beating petshop
>try getting Iggy to level 40
>Have 14 FP with him
>Still no canine storm
HOW CAN I MAKE MY LUCK BETTER? I AM GOING MAD

Attached: 1547719787048.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

I wouldn't call you that, you're just somebody with shit communication skills.
Lots of stands in the game kinda fall into that.
You're bad at talking, but you mean well.

Attached: Napalm Death.png (268x188, 4K)

Nah, the quote has:
>You hate the things you don't understand, and take things as fact without looking into them.
Which is the retarded asshole bit. That said, I'm not really letting a personality quiz bother me. The bothersome bit is how bad it apparently is.

So is this EEnE online but for JoJo?

I'm fuckin down[/spoiler}

Attached: niggy.png (659x654, 432K)

Nah, it's a real thing.
7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand

Do we gave to go through this every thread?
Here is the wiki
7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page
Here the youtube results
youtube.com/results?search_query=jojo 7th stand user
And an user will probably link the game page

>Personality Evaluation: You're not very good with people, but you're very frank and sincere - what you see is what you get. Level-headed and patient, you don't like to boast or put yourself on display. Reserved and temperate, you can restrain yourself under any circumstance. You don't like to waste your breath, so when you do speak up, people usually listen.
>Authors’s Note: Hino is too serious. Napalm Death's represents Hino's firm and incommunicative personality, manifested as a stylish pen. The daily struggle with others is represented by a literal explosion.

It’s a real game made by a Japanese house wife and her husband.

What it lacks in straight attack power, it makes up for in support abilities, status effects, and basically being untouchable. Even before getting "...", Weaken Presence is pretty damn good at keeping enemies from getting in your face.
At least you ain't a pussy bitch like me
t. Cardigans user

That's fair, but all personalities got something that calls you out anyway.
Specials doesn't know how to talk to people and is easily duped, Napalm death is too serious, hell Adam Ant seems to have just as many problems as Miracles since the're Nerotic, hate conflict and insecure.

Anyways Miracles can do alright when you're not by yourself, and once you hit higher levels it doesn't matter what stand you got, you can figure something out.

Since everybody already caught you up to speed, make sure to read the readme to fix the fonts to use the exe here.

It costs 100gp per breath goy

Attached: handrubbingintensifies.png (640x480, 40K)

*or use the exe here.
Sorry, didn't check my writing well enough.
While i'm at it here's the bugfix for the first Dio fight if anybody wants/needs it.
mediafire.com/file/yn7v78lu8am1oiy/Map0282.lmu/file

>Ernest poster gets Miracles
I feel your pain

Attached: Evil.png (120x148, 24K)

Remember what DIO said. There’s no such thing as a weak or bad Stand. Every Stand has their own strengths and weaknesses.
Except for Survivor.

Attached: D6C929CC-1330-4CA9-B1B7-FA640BB8400F.jpg (401x642, 103K)

Man I wish this series didn't die.

It's a shame, CR's gamecube game was great. Javelin best boy.

guys i'm lost in west bengel, which direction is the town you get the junk bracelet from in

Assuming you've already found the desolated village, the way to get there is to the top left curving all the way to the bottom.

That's not Dio though that's Fugo

Gyro protagonist when?

Attached: 1435457971146.png (685x584, 490K)

Someone’s working on it.

When I first played years ago I got Red Garland answering honestly but now I always get Deep Purple for some reason.

Cataloging

Attached: 1111.png (182x258, 8K)

An improvement in my opinion

Glad you haven't lost your drive

Attached: dirtydeedsdonedirtcheap.gif (480x360, 2.21M)

Well since that answering I questions going to H leads to Deep Purple, and the opposite leads to Red Garland, that could have something to do with it. Or you changed a bit as a person.

Anybody have any good deep purple fanart?

Attached: deep_purple.png (400x280, 10K)

post rainbow

What stand was the mega buster and what did it mean my personality was?
Was it good?
I quit playing years ago when I have myself permanent stomach problems at the start thinking I could lie to my mom for extra healing items and didn't have any other saves and felt dumb
What's the game like now?
Why's it getting threads?

Attached: 26743513_p3.jpg (800x600, 137K)

Can you actually shill a free fan game? Is that possible?

Go check the archive, someone posted a MEGA with a fuckton of fanart in it.

Attached: 52576223_p6.jpg (1701x1200, 798K)

An user compiled lots of fanart together in this, you might find something you like there. Here.
mega.nz/#F!gYNHWAxa!E4kky4E3Bl2JsMdQF5EmqA
The stands named Quicksilver, and if i'd summarize the personality, you're kinda a bit 'devil may care' while also being slightly temperamental and emotional. Honestly game-play wise it's like a glass canon approach.

>"You are lively and flexible, but passionate about your likes and dislikes, and strongly opinionated. Sometimes your temper gets the best of you, and you'll lose your head over the tiniest slight. However, you're empathetic and always an open book when it comes to feelings, so people find you easy to talk to. You trust your heart rather than your head, often letting your emotions carry you away."

The games still they way it is, but an user is translating chaos mode, an update that adds new stuff, as well as some smaller things.

Attached: Mega Buster.png (268x188, 8K)

Attached: dp.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

So in the in progress update, you can change your character sprite's look with alternate looks after your first playthrough. Doesn't change every sprite like the special actions or your portrait.
Another thing for the translator's cut, I guess.

what do you plan on adding in the translator's cut user?

What do you mean by alternate looks? Like some kind of character creator?

Kinda like how it is for the Samurai costume for guys and the Bunny suit for girls, the sprites change for everyone at Cinderella.

? I already added him to the morgue and I have no idea how to make him playable

mega.nz/#F!ZbpHwABB!38dZF4DkS5fmBN_12UmOlg

I'm blind is the download link from
EDIT 12/29/14:DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.48 HERE on 7thjojo.tumblr.com/private/97682235595/tumblr_nc0mtgQefH1taux36 the most recent version everyone is playing?

Fat players can get a haircut/look like a delinquent or turn sexy/macho
Everyone else gets a haircut or glasses

>the most recent version
no
>everyone is playing
yes

Yeah, just make sure to fix your fonts you're all set. You could also change the music soundfonts if you want to, but that's optional.

>you can be a Fat guy with Josuke hair
I'm so happy

Attached: 1545736005555.png (1255x1004, 125K)

Easy on the italian food, Josuke!

Attached: 1564384315876.png (288x256, 5K)

Actually the fat male haircut looks like pic related

Attached: Spr_RG_Cue_Ball.png (56x56, 1K)

>Playing a fatty
You disgust me

Attached: 1564384512889.png (288x256, 5K)

Do you think that part 7 user will finish the game?

Yep, that's the sprites.

>Them Tiddies on Fat Girl
Holy Yumola

I'm not sure if part 6 is being worked on (though I seem to recall something about discord a few weeks back) but if any devs are here please let us recruit/save Rikiel and Donatello.

Guess we know where all the fat went.

hey so, can we save that Captain that was killed and replaced by dark blue moon in chaos mode?

Truly based.

Attached: Dbwy1P-VQAUHZLH.jpg (600x800, 84K)

but she doesn't have tights

What's the worst enemy in the game besides the mounted soldier?

excluding or including bosses?

Snipers, overdrives

Why not both?

ult. kars. 999 hp up 999 sp up every turn even when time is stopped

Every soldier enemy on the follow Polnareff route
>everything is L, S stands are fucked anally
>they do retarded damage
>they respawn
>they do statuses too
Killed my Napalm Death run. Good thing I kept a save before the branching.

I forgot about that fight, I haven't attempted it even after a couple playthroughs.

I'm playing a fat man with Red Garland and his nickname is The Cock and he's going to beat the shit out of Shorty

Just run away form them idiot
And don't touch the wandering enemies

>this is what Japan considers fat
America is truly a lost country.

Attached: 1559342588529.gif (477x512, 3.3M)

Just use the SMGs you get. I had specials and did fine in that area

How the fuck do you kill ult. Cars?
Time Stop + nukes?

>thinking sexy fanart is canon
Fat femalefags need to wake up

Attached: staffroll9ENG.png (320x240, 76K)

Time Stop, nukes, a shitton of phantom blood, and loadsadamage on Jotaro

There's a part 5 team, apparently they contacted the guys who joined to make it to tell them that they were a thing, so the group that formed went on to work on Project Irene/Part 6

Oh shit, you've awakened with a Stand! However instead of music/bands or tarot cards yours is named and themed after a video game. What is your Stand called and what does it do?

>Behold my Stand! Snake, Rattle and Roll!
>looks like a snakeskin killer queen
>special ability: ouroboros
>can turn time backwards five seconds at a time however it doesn't affect you or reverse injuries etc

Attached: 1538560494028.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Playing with Specials on hard on a new game, how the fuck do I deal with soldiers? They just deplete my health really fast. Do I just keep Kakyoin with me to hit them with Emerald splash and sic em agent 4?

Well, time to grind an absurd amount of money then.
Anyone know the best money grinding method? You seem to get a phantom blood for each enemy you kill in the boss rush in Cairo, so I assume selling them for nukes is the play.

after a few ng+ you can buy nukes from steel's radio somehow and also getting to the debug room for shigechi's infinite money only needs jotaro w. sp tw and alot of sp recovery items

A Hunter x Hunter version of this would be amazing

I'll answer based on the last game I played
>Hotline Miami
>it's just Richard
>special ability: automatic stand that causes hallucinations in whoever it targets, telling them of dark omens that are coming, like a passive Rolling Stone but it doesn't offer a way out

Attached: richard.jpg (1500x1000, 157K)

Woolie is a bitch thats all

>Geneforge
>It's stationary lab equipment, that looks alive
>Lets me craft new life forms to do my bidding

Attached: Cute pet.png (800x800, 125K)

Stand Name:7th Stand User
Stand Ability: Has 18 stands. Uses an ornate sword that can utilize different elemental powers by absorbing them. That or pulling guns and healing drinks out of a radio

What does karma do again?

I should have clarified no Jojo games.

Attached: 1538767409580.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

High Karma = Evil, which gives you some options to be a dick to the other Crusaders.
And if it's high enough to join DIO, and then betray him once the Crusaders are dead.

let's you access certain endings like the dio end and the dio betrayal end. if you're too evil steel comments on it after chekcing fp and when asking party members to come with you they'll act bitchier. being too evil also locks you out of the best weapon in the game

Are the MC sprites reworked from SaGa or completely original?

>take the bullet for avdol after not remembering that happened in the story
>”oh shit original content”
>entirety of the war zone mini area is ass cancer
why

Attached: CB4D784D-E38E-4CE7-84E0-DDF89EDD40DA.jpg (378x389, 24K)

what stand? it was breeze for me when i had pharaoh sanders

cardigans. I was almost never downed because I was already 30+ with heals for days, but killing anything was excruciatingly slow

Use your fucking DoTs, bleed is actually useful in this game

Attached: 65505003_p1.png (800x800, 152K)

>Knights In The Nightmare
>resembles a valkyrie
>ability is summoning dead peoples fighting spirits to aid you in combat, to trigger the ability you need a memento from said spirit or their body, they won't come if they aren't predisposed to fight for you or doesn't gain anything from it.

btw, I will get jotaro's ending but I want joseph or kakyion, what can I do in cairo? already killed petshop. I know I can grind iggy but he sucks at killing overdrives.

I have no DoT’s, you dolt. I only have 3 direct attacks (shock, scalpel, laser) and one status skill (sleep)

What do you think scalpel inflicts you fucking ape?

boss rush

How would it work for making hatsus? What if you had some ability copying hatsu?

whens the dragonball or YYH version of this

When you make it

lets go

Considering this is a fanmade passion project i'd say whenever someone gets the mojo to get up and go.

How would a DBZ version of this even work? The personality test decides your fighting style?

The personality test decides how hard you job or not.

yeah, wouldnt be that hard, maybe have the personalities make you different aliens, like brash for saiyans or calm for namekians.
Start in Pilaf Saga end at Buu. It'd be a pain but possible

Just torrent one of the dozens of RPG makers and do it yourself

Still don't have a clue what this is. A parody rpg of JoJo in the veins Barkley? A "sandbox" randomized tournament type of rpg?

I got a shitty idea.
Post a short blurb of your personality like in the test and have other anons determine what kind of stand you'd have
"Your emotions are quite powerful, and in control most of the time. Wanting to spare others the grief of dealing with them, you often keep them at arms length and put on a mask of indifference towards the outside world. When someone manages to break your shell, they find a sweet and caring individual, curious to know everything they can about the world and themselves."

maybe i will

Your Stand is:
you're literally me and every single person on 4channel

A love letter rpg that pretty much recreates part 3 but with (you) as a self insert with a stand that goes along the journey with the stardust crusaders

Haven't looked into it, but i've seen screens with chars from other parts, so it's not strictly a stardust crusade "adaption", is it?

what stand would you guys recomend for the Evil Ending.

they're mostly cameos though

It takes place and revolves primarily part 3, while also showing parts and references before and after it. It still doesn't effect that this is a 'Stardust Crusaders' Story , and it's explained in the game why this is happening somewhat directly(obvious enough if you know what they're talking about).

To put it short, it is a Stardust Crusader adaption, but with lots of spins and bobs on it.

What is this?

Alright, sounds fun enough to give it a try anyway. Only read up to about half of part 6 but got burned out due marathoning the manga after seeing the very first episode of the jojo anime when it was released, so was kinda worried it would have some huge spoilers (that i already hasn't been spoiled on that is).
Then again, it's not like jojo is an intellectually stimulating deep story with shocking twists to begin with

7th Stand User, a Jojo fangame made by thirty something Japanese housewife as a passion project. It's pretty cool. Plays like Pokemon sorta.

Actually that's pretty good! It basically covers up to part 6. I'd say the parts that play a role the most are 2 and a major plot point in part 6.
Just remember to fix the fonts.

more like a fat greasy cup ramen slurping fuck

Nah she cute. I can feel it.

Attached: 1518125339685.jpg (611x743, 67K)

yeah she definitely looks like pic related i can feel it too

Attached: lpd1aRrXzmtACO77Pc9TXTnqpBP.jpg (300x450, 27K)

>RrrrrRRRRGGGHH! EVERY GAME THAT GETS OVER TWO THREADS needs to be in /vg/ NOWWWWW!!!

I've never played this game, and I might not, but I cannot stand these dipshit posts in every fucking video game thread. What will please you little bitches? When we delete Yea Forums and have only /vg/, /smash/, and /ecelebs/?

don’t reply to the retard. he seems like the kind of turbo autist who yells at other to go to /vr/ when someone talks about SNES or GENS stuff

so what’s the point of souvenirs? I’ve been combing these areas so thoroughly I’m swimming in dosh and just bought some console for no raisins.

Attached: 978D01FD-C54F-447B-AAA4-4D47764F08AF.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

They're on display in your home on NG+, some can be used in battles for different effects.

I thought people said it was a self insert game with customization, but from what i'm reading it seems that there's just 12 predecided characters with fixed stands. Were hoping for a bit more like freedom force where you could design your own stand with it's shortcomings and strenghts

You have very unrealistic expectations for RPGMaker games.

You take a personality test to get a stand. Then pick gender and body type. For an RPG maker game that's a decent amount of freedom

In all honestly i think this is the first RPG type RPGmaker i try, unless Barkley was one too.
Yeah, besides, i realize now that it's more fun this way anyway since it's not like the lore lets people decide their stands.

Anyway wasn't implying to shit on it, just had a different expectation from slight lurking of these threads

Is there an actual time limit you can fail?

Yeah. 49 days, on 50th you fail.
Unless you BITES THE DUST

Is hard mode a good choice for NG+? I’m about to start the area where I’ll meet anubis and i just hit 50FP as a whole with the party. Would that only amount to 10 in hard mode?

So whats the best stand in the game? I did my first run with red garland and hated it as a stand atleast till i got RG requiem end game. not keen on using it for a second run.

Unless you're fighting a boss, in which case it might as well not exist.

Imagine doing that while at Cairo, from Dio's perspective it would be like as if you teleported there.

Just started and got Specials, is it good stand or i should re-do the test.

I wonder why some stands get associated with female PCs and others with males.

Life is simply shitty for Yoshikage Kira. He can get transported to Hong Kong, a boat made by a horny monkey, India, a fucking warzone, sealed manor. abandoned island, a bunch of places in Egypt, including the sewers of Cairo, and all that to keep his quiet life. That's both sad and somewhat admirable.

And every time he gets beat up by some random teenager

So what more precisely does the attributes do? Power is obviously attack power, but is it also accuracy for exampe? Durability is HP + defence? Speed is turn order?
Found a bunch of books that explained most of the basics, but not attributes

I'd say Sonic Youth. Miracles is the worst.
Always take what you get.

I heard that you were talking shit and didn't think that I would hear it.

Attached: bad shawty.jpg (768x1024, 243K)

It's a stand that takes until midgame to hit its stride but even then remains useless against bosses. In the actual setting it's an extremely powerful stand, but in gameplay it just doesn't have a place.

Shorty will rape you for that, up the ass. The strap-on will be spiked and Miracles will make it feel a thousand times worse than it is.

Or a mangy mutt who decided to battle a japanese guy in the sewers, and the bird of ice and death chasing the dog patiently waits for the resolution. Or an old geezer who seems just somewhat familar, as if he had seen these features in someone else. Or, wait, he can also teleport into a fucking brain. Truly, life sucks for Yoshikage Kira.

keep being edgy, shortyposter
i dare you

Attached: 1564088697679.jpg (425x316, 205K)

I was actually thinking of going for the villain ending and idk sonic youths stand users personality dosent seem to fit that, also idk but i doubt i'd like the speed stands any more than i liked red garland

What kind of gameplay do you normally like in games, user?

why?

could you clarify a bit thats a rather vague question but i'll try to answer regardless. For RPG's I enjoy games where you can be evil and take the role of a villain which is was I was planning on trying out the evil route

I meant in the sense of party roll. Do you like physical attacks, 'magic' attacks, healing and support, status effects?

>Huh this game looks fun enough
>Explore around
>Touch a rock
>Die
Deleted. What a dumb fucking shitty trick

aah well for example if we go by final fantasy jobs as roles my favorites would be Dark Knight And Black mage if that helps i guess. Not really a fan of support.

Should’ve known better than to touch Rolling Stone. But you know what that means about the MC, right?

Jesus fuck I just now understood.
Goddamnit user you opened my eyes again.

Attached: 1564250644337.jpg (496x384, 45K)

>Quicksilver
>Fat Gal
>Calcutta
>Joseph

Damn it old man, I learned the breathing. Give me the beam.

Can you fuck off, animeonly?

Attached: 1562463724261.png (660x545, 106K)

Exactly. MC is fated to die a most painful and terrible death. Especially since there’s a chance they could be a Zeppeli.

My guy, I have read all parts before the anime was even a thought in anyone's mind.
But I am just too slow on details like that, always thought the Rolling Stone was just a fun Easter egg, but now you made me realise that it's more than that.
Goddamnit now I want to replay again but the chaos update is not yet translated, is it?

Isn't one of the themes of the game changing fate, though?

Poor guy, imagine being double doomed.
By stone and blood.
that sounds metal as fuck

Yes, but you can still fail to change fate.

Hardly a sure bet you're going to fail.

What features is missing from the nip version like this "chaos mode" thing? Hell, what IS chaos mode? Can't find anything on wiki and google just give me nonsense discussions

Chaos mode is something you can only unlock once you’ve beaten the game at least 5 times, and max out your money. It adds a lot more randomization and other events to the game. For example, You can be a Zeppeli, your family can be kidnapped and killed by one of the game’s minor villain’s, you can live alone with your sister, you and your family can be evil, you can recruit Rainbow, you can recruit Anne after she spontaneously gets her own Stand, you can get a UFO ending, and Jotaro can die from lung cancer after he smokes too much.

>Jotaro can die from lung cancer after he smokes too much.
Yoshikaga Kira gets his quiet life

>and Jotaro can die from lung cancer after he smokes too much
always gets me

We're not really gonna get another update again, are we?

Maybe.

Wait, are you saying it's already in? Or were just explaining what it was? Because i fucking LOVE randomizer stuff like that

Pieces of Eight and Renegade as Styx references

What is the item that reduces SP costs?

Sorry, it’s not in yet, but someone in the threads has been working on translating it.

It already exists and is released, but it's in the process of being translated by an user. There's also other non-Chaos stuff in the update I think, like the school clubs.

I imagine it might take a long while seeing all the randoms text added

But how do i do anything early game? Or is it just kinda shit till lategame?

Im liking Deep Purple an awful lot more than I thought I would
Really easy to grind and exploit weaknesses

rohan's manuscript

How do you learn hamon?

I k ow you cna get the secret books in cairo but is there anything else?

I think Joseph can teach you some techniques if you rest with him at an inn, but I don't know what stands can learn what.

Ocean Blue is one of them.

Im aware of that stuff, im just wondering if there is anything earlier game you can get

Hey so will previous saves be compatible with Chaos mode saves? I don't wanna start from square one.

>Wrecking Crew is a short range swarm stand. Inspired by termites, Wrecking Crew has the ability to chew through atomic bonds and separate objects to their base components. For example, Wrecking Crew and separate the paint from a wall, muscle and flesh from bone, and so on. Unlike Crazy Diamond, this deals exclusively in breaking things apart rather than restoring. Also, unlike Soft & Wet, it takes everything apart, rather than one aspect. The things separated by Wrecking Crew are also permanently separated.

Attached: 41B931C1-3498-4D64-BF59-607C322F5E1E.png (700x429, 383K)

I just started a josuke playthrough. Im kinda miffed i cant continue my ng+ streak but this route seems kino.
>clayman literally fixes part 4s biggest flaw
>josuke goes back in time via bites the dust malfunctioning and pushes his moms car in the snow
Actual kino.

>>josuke goes back in time via bites the dust malfunctioning and pushes his moms car in the snow

Wasn't that the original plan with diamond is not crash?

Have you used the Bizarre Memo yet?

>if you have a second game console in your inventory after giving kakyoin one, you get this dialogue

Attached: gamers.png (640x480, 9K)

yep

How does FP work? Is it only increased by events and sidequests? Or do you get it by fighing faggots as well?

Epic gamer moment.

yes, but only certain faggots (aka some bosses)
unless it's iggy, he has a chance of his fp raising by fighting any faggot

Have an event with a crusader, fight a boss with a crusader, choose certain dialogue options during story events, and in Iggy's case, fighting Overdrives has a chance of increasing hs FP I think.

i dont care what anyone says
iggy endings are kino

Ideally you would have bought knives and slept for the skill before you fought Kakyoin.

My only issue so far, barring time foolery like Josuke eating in a restaurant during this event is that your character have no say in story "cutscenes", unless personalities actually change that, which then it would be very fine.

There are a few exceptions, like one event where you get some food together with Jotaro, and the fat MC will eat his food too.

Kino

Attached: 1563379858602.png (324x321, 71K)

DON’TREADIT

I already did

Where do you get Rohan's Manuscript?

I think it's either in the dev room or the debug room. You have to pay for it I think.

Many thanks

Good luck user.

>Deep Purple
>Male
>Chubby
>Cairo
>Jotaro, like a normalfag

Holy shit the ship random encounters make FF7 feel like a calm walk. Literally can't move 3 squares without encounters

>he hasn't done the hol horse ending yet
explain yourselves

Attached: 1561265326138.png (350x491, 318K)

Napalm Death or Miracles

I haven't done a Mr. Big run yet

I did it my second playthrough, it's truly the best.
Are you supposed to not go to the developer room after it or am I just an impatient retard.

No, you're not a retard. Only main party-related endings and the "Everybody Lives" ending lead to the dev room.

Thank you for letting me not feel stupid.

Somewhat, yeah. Some things like the last hero aren't working right but other than that I've had no issues testing with random saves (mine or one people've posted)

Now here is a million-dollar question. How compatible chaos mode and moveanon's mod will be

probably not at all, unless moveanon makes a mod for the new version

Rainbow route WHEN

Attached: DNUHcRrU8AARVyQ.jpg (850x1200, 319K)

When chaos mode gets translated.

is specials really that busted?

You call greeting your opponent a stand ability?

Hey, as long as it works.

cardigans users consider sucking people off a stand ability, so it's not that big of a stretch

you post dio when his powers literally come from his brain
and what does miracles do?

Attached: JoJo Magician's Red.gif (450x310, 1.4M)

JoJo is the most intelligent shounen ever written. Can you name a better shounen than this? The answer is no, you can't. The fight scenes are so much better than any other shounen fights. These fight scenes are written with brain and intelligence. They're very original fight scenes and don't follow a traditional fight scene formula in any way. Dragon Ball can go fuck itself. Also, the JoJo fanbase are some of the nicest and most intelligent people you will meet on the internet. We just want to have fun and share our fun little memes. I want to marry Araki, but that's muda for me unfortunately. Also, I like gay guys.

TCH TCH

YES, I AM

Attached: Fishing Village.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Attached: 7FB18226-0A84-437D-BC06-E27B60267D09.png (886x550, 404K)

needs more bugs

So, what's your opinion on Joey, Yea Forums?
Hyuk-hyuk

Attached: 1563384087981.jpg (480x640, 53K)

Kinda wished he was a recurring boss until cairo and that he showed up in japan desu outside of chaos mode of course

kek

I JUST DISCOVERED THAT THE REASON I WASN'T GETTING CANINE STORM IS BECAUSE I WAS PLAYING A BUGGED VERSION
I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR FIVE DAYS AND NOW THAT I CHANGED TO ANOTHER VERSION I GOT IT FIRST TRY

Attached: 1542254484817.jpg (760x616, 232K)

He does show up in japan as a "conspicuous tourist"
It's a few days in, which is why many people don't see him.

whats a good stand for doing the evil route with? (the users personality should be on the evilish side too i guess since i dont want to do the route while having my MC give do gooder responses in cutscenes where you cant choose your responses)

napalm death
it has death in the fucking name

Which version were you using?

I hate faggots like you with a passion. You'd be fine with Yea Forums being about ZERO video games if it meant you were happy. I'd fucking beat the shit out of you if I ever saw you in real life you little nigger.

I feel like sone of the bosses you fought and defeated shouldn't be in the sanctuary, I'm pretty sure in canon most of them were just knocked out but you see almost every boss in there. Like with Alessi he got sent flying in the sky comedically and with anime rules that always means they land somewhere safely but he is dead in the game.

I nuked him so I'd say I killed him

Perhaps the addition of Vins somwhat changed the rules of the universe? Plus, many have shot him, bombed him and nuked him, so he pretty damn sure is dead.

I was using the more moves mod but it was an old version that I always forgot to update

DIO doesn't like people that fail him, everyone that the crusaders don't kill are probably assassinated by his servants

Except for Oingo and Boingo?

but napalm deaths personality is frank and sincere also despite its cool ability i'd rather have a humanoid stand like the main badguys in jojo for that route than a pen

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (640x480, 6K)

hol horse, who went back to dio without a fucking partner or anything other than information, and was left alive despite trying to kill dio, is still alive
also, midler and mariah don't show up in the sanctuary, but they're not seen ever again anyways

You can’t run away from fate.

Nigerundayo to the max

Deep Purple seems like the way to go then.
Plus their personality, it seems like it's not off the table to do that.

Cool i'll keep that in mind are there any other suggestions also how good is Deep purple in combat? is It OP i never used him before

Deep Purple has instakill attacks, elemental attacks, and explosive attacks, along with 'Contaminate', which is crazy good. Honestly he has a wide amount of options, but once they step outside if (S) you might be in some trouble.
Regardless Deep Purple is a good stand all in all.

This is fun but also extremely frustrating and hope crushing

Attached: fug.png (640x480, 5K)

Will chaos mode have a chance of him becoming a companion?
>tfw you'll never be perverted bros with Joey hitting on every girl along the way to Dio.

I mean I got the badge of honor but yeah pro tip use the radio to pause and look aorund and never stop once you go in a direction also always hit any statue you come by there are also hidden paths but good luck finding them with all the rocks chasing you

so it dosent have many long range attacks? that sucks since most enemies are mid or long range

Technically most of his attacks don't have a range like the elemental ones, or the status effect ones, or Contaminate.
But yeah he technically only has one (M) attack, the rest have either no range or are (S).

Meh any other stand suggestions? are carpenters any good for the run or specials?

Thanks for the advice user

Attached: Camping Stones.png (640x480, 6K)

Carpenters has some decent moves along with having 2 1HKO attacks, not to mention that he has the chance to customize certain items to make better ones like permanent stat boosts.
Also final moves a road roller.

I like Specials but I might not recommend doing the evil route with them. Where Specials really shines is the learnable moves you get from the crusaders but they take forever to get.

humm carpenters seems like it will need a real shit load of money to be viable cause you'll need to buy all those items and reset a lot i guess and its sp pool according to the wiki is muda rip im more confused now on what stand to try for x.x

It's kinda no biggie since you can't get ng+ by doing this anyhow. As long as you don't plan on betraying Dio on top of the Jostars then you probably don't need to worry on what stand to use.

Attached: Work.png (900x1009, 941K)

but thats exactly what i plan on doing

Are Overdrive SY2, Ripple Wine2 and the such just scams? The merchant snickers after you buy it from him and is called Suspicious Doctor for crying out loud.

Yes__

I HAVE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT: THE SEVENTH STAND USER IS A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER. SHE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. THAT'S RIGHT, SHE AND HER PORTABLE RADIO TOOK THEIR FUCKING STANDS OUT AND THEY JOINED THE FUCKING CRUSADERS AND THEN THEY SAID "We are going to change fate" AND I SAID THAT'S STUPID.

SO I'M MAKING A CALLOUT POST ON SLAVES OF FATE DOT MYSPACE: SEVENTH STAND USER, YOU GOT A CRAPPY STAND, IT HAS THE STATS OF HERMIT PURPLE EXCEPT WAY SMALLER. AND GUESS WHAT? HERE'S WHAT MY STAND LOOKS LIKE
*stock rpg maker sounds*
THAT'S RIGHT BABY. ALL WOOD, NO WEAKNESSES, IT HAS MURDER IN ITS NAME, CAN YOUR STAND JERK YOU OFF? I DIDN'T THINK SO.

SHE GRINDED MY POOR DOLLS SO GUESS WHAT I'M GONNA FUCKING GRIND HER FAMILY TOO, AND BY GRINDING I MEAN KILLING.

THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET: MY SUPER KING JOEY MURDERDOLLS ASSEMBLE.

LOOK AT THAT IT HAS A GIANT J IS ITS SHIELD.

CAN YOUR STAND DO THAT? MAYBE IF YOU GRIND LIKE A COWARD I KNOW YOU ARE.

HYUK HYUK HYUK HYUK HYUK!

Attached: 49838765_p10.jpg (1205x1500, 1.16M)

Imagine being such a loser not being able to get laid you have to create your own dolls that you can't even fuck.

i'm starting to think that jotaro's ultimate rush isn't an (M) move

it isn't actually

Attached: screenie.png (559x443, 21K)

>ywn make a 7Th - Utah - Joey - Rainbow party

Attached: sad dog.jpg (440x660, 75K)

Imagine being such a chad that you create your own dolls that you intentionally can't fuck because you get so much puss puss on the side

Every major battle boils down to "have the character from this episode do the attack they used to win in the show.

I didn't know ghosts could post on Yea Forums

Attached: hyuks in hell.png (640x480, 11K)

Or, you can just beat them.

Do you mean actually using it in battle, or are you using Brainstorm for every encounter? I hope it's not the latter.

Should I do the boss rush with every partner or would it just be a waste of time? Main character is level 45, just did it with Iggy and it was pretty easy, if a bit item consuming.

I'd do it for the phantom bloods and sunlight remedies

What exactly was Rainbow's power? Mind control?

More of a inhibition releaser, but only to induce mindless rage.

So, Survivor?

that's some bullshit

Oh shit, thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix it.

You'll fix it by changing the description or by changing the property?

I'll see what it is in the nip version and change it accordingly. I think Star Platinum gets a few more moves in the latest update anyway.

I can't decide which so I am going to post the three I thought of:
>Duet of Sorrow
>When a stand user dies in the area of this stand it can permanently take the power of that stand but in a much weaker way Ex:A time stop that only lasts for 0.5 sec (Za Warudo) or erasing space with only your pinkie (The Hand)
>The stand in its normal state is just a black ball with a dark aura around it, however it takes the form of a stand when copping its power

>Symphony of the Night
>Gives the user the abilities of healing themselves with blood, transformation into mist, bat and wolf forms and limited teleportation
>However the powers get much weaker when the user is in direct daylight or when touching running water
>The stand is bound to the user and when activated the eyes their skin becomes pale and the hair white

>Bloodstained
>The ability to create weapons that appear to made of glass and whatever they strike becomes glass
>The stand takes the form of a humanoid with feminine features that appears to be made of glass

This looks cool. How do I play it, is it a romhack for GB or something?

RPG Maker game.

see and make sure to read the readme so you don't play with squished font or the default MIDI soundfont which sucks ass

Thanks, playing it now. How the fuck do I fix the font? I can hardly read it.

Check the readme or use this.

what the fuck, this game has mods?

God fucking damn, what's the drop rate on this fucking ripple books from the evil users? Is Ripple Gale even that good to make up for the grinding?

How much grinding should I do? Most of my big fights I've gotten either completely slaughtered or barely survived. Couldn't beat Saints at all even though I beat the avalanche guy before him without much trouble. Using Howlin' Wolf.

[ FURI ]

thanks user for spoonfeeding me. This looks great, I'll start now.

There's a moveanon, who's been making a bunch of moves for stands while we wait for Chaos Mode.
mediafire.com/file/jwwjs1w9v64zbxu/7thjojo.rar/file
I do believe this is the most recent version.

List of moves, too
Adam Ant
32 Bombardier beetles
37 Natural treatment
(Learned from joseph if the player has spider web and a ripple tech) Satiporoja beetles (You should always get it after staying at the hotel, even if another event happens first)
Cardigans
16 Chainsaw
22 Blood bank
32 Straight jacket
38 Daily dose
Pharoah sanders
20 Cleopatra shape
25 Pyramid crush
Howlin' wolf
20 Track scent (I just took this one from iggy just in case)
35 Air bubble
48 Who's been talkin'
Red Garland
23 User toss
26 Floor sharpnel
35 Penetrating punch
(Learned from joseph if the player has red garland 3 and a ripple tech) Sunset Orange Overdrive (You should always get it after staying at the hotel, even if another event happens first)
Joykiller
26 Death Curse
32 Poison Swamp
Specials
20 Agent parry
22 Agent snipe
24 Agent cripple
26 Agent bluff
28 Agent high five
30 Agent sand
Napalm Death
25 Flashbang
35 Ballistic ink
50 Fat bomb
MR BIG
25 Case armor
(Learned from stroheim) MR. big MARK II (You should always get it after staying at the hotel, even if another event happens first)
Quicksilver
Can now use the gun technique books
(Learned from stroheim) Quicksilver MARK II (You should always get it after staying at the hotel, even if another event happens first)
25 Energy Barrier
"How do these stands protect kakioyin on his ending?"

Something to do about inflicting random status effects after divinating you.

She also didn't know that she has a Stand in the first place, right? She probably can't control it very well.

>Shadow Warrior
>it’s just the Nobitsura Kage from the reboot

>No moves to fix Miracles

Miracles doesn't need a fix. It's a support stand, you status the enemy while your partner does the heavy damage. You get the strong moves in the 40s.

>Only has one good move
>Doesn't need fixing
>Good move doesn't work on most bosses making you useless dead weight until the 40's

Rainbow is best waifu

Change my mind

i mean I was leveling my party on them and I ended up with 5 of those books and around 15 sunlight remedies from the 2 over drives that came along with the ripple user near the church

>tfw haven't got either of those
Bad luck is a bitch.

Wildhearts, Star Platinum, Magician's Red and Joykiller exist

try training near the church (not the dark lords church but the normal one) thats where i trained and got all my drops

Are stat boosts from items and such kept for NG+?

Are the dark church people worshipping Dio or the devil?

If you are using the same stand, yes. Since they count in the engine as different characters, the stat boosts are kept separate. And so are moves.

What is the difference at this point?

I see, I'll keep them for the next playthrough them since I plan on changing stands.
Or are items lost when I start NG+?

No, no, items carry over no matter what.

yes thats the dark church the normal one is south west corner of the map still it took me a while to get that many items not that i cared since i wasent trying to farm them rather I was trying to grind levels and that battle gave the most exp. You shoudl still get 1 book atleast in 2 hours from there unless your super unlucky

Looks like you've got the wrong brackets around Desperado. Unless that was on purpose.

so i tried doing the personality quiz for deep purple but i got adam ant instead

even though i got the first question for the i group and went backwars

The only thing I can say is try again and see if you get Deep Purple.

yeah, sometimes that happens, not sure why though

Do you think he put onahole in one of his dolls?

he wouldn't need to if he just bought a sex doll

nope tried again and got adam ant again following the guide to the letter

don't use the "it's a Support type" excuse. So is Caravan and he's always useful.

>most of the time bosses are resistant to or outright immune to Miracles' effects
what the fuck should I be doing then, feels like I'm useless half the time even spamming Encourage

yeah so i tried going both ways on the quiz on the I category and ended up with adam ant regardless of if i went forwards or backwards so I cant seem to get deep purple at all from the I category is this a bug?

I remember someone saying something about going backwards on quiz groups having a problem so you need to cut it short. But I honestly don't remember what the process was.

okay, hours later, i decided to just do cars on my current run (carpenters because i had to farm stat boosters), since jotaro can just solo cars with basic attacks
3 things:
1. berserk ora is useless
2. is there a way to raise the chance of jotaro's critical hits?
3. are jotaro's stats high enough?

Attached: steroids.png (640x480, 7K)

Caravan needs a shit ton of savescumming though
try experimenting with different moves, some are more susceptible to certain statuses

Except bosses.

>fighting cars by the Sanctuary river
>get him confused and in berserk for a thousand turns
>get 5 consecutive combination attacks
>MODO! KISAI KATTO!
>ohko both my guys
RNG giveth, RNG taketh.

And that's why I hate that fight.

>Not always wearing the jockstrap

Did Kira kill Steel?

Considering his house is burnt and all blown up i'd say that's the case.

Yep, just another one of his murders.

What an asshole

Yes. The note mentions the victim's stand, Dan Penn, which is later revealed to be Steel's stand, and the memo says "KILLER CAT".

modding is fun

Attached: HJ-TW-A5-OH-R.png (640x480, 28K)

I can’t imagine what it does.

Steel was interrupting his quiet life outside of Morioh.
Really? I could've sworn that the memo was blank when I picked it up.

What should I do at the debug room? I figured getting King Crimson is a good ideia. I wanted to unlock the hotel skills for all stands by using Cinderella, then change back to my old one, would that work? If I do that, will I lose the stat bonuses from the evaluation for my original stand, or will it keep it's stats when I change back into it?

You lose your stats using Cinderella

nevermind, just beat him through trial and error and got the red stone on the first try

Attached: 1563479816372.gif (463x260, 3.66M)

Very nice!

How the hell does Howlin' make tornadoes if his ability is to create shockwaves?

the subwoofers of course

What are shockwaves but air currents created by the forceful displacement of air? And what indeed is a tornado but an air current?

Aren't tornadoes created when hot and cold air colides?
But what you said really sounds like a way Araki would justify this powerup in the actual manga

user, what do you think the result of those is? It created an air current. That's not the only way to create a tornado, that's just how it happens naturally. At the end of the day, it is an air current, and any method that can create air currents, if power or controlled enough, could do the same.

What does the red stone do?

in battle let's you shoot lasers. it also completes the (2nd) strongest weapon in the game

it's description says it can attack enemies with lasers when held in the light
it's main purpose it for completing the sword of saint george sidequest though
i'm pretty sure "st. george" is supposed to be jonathan's father as well

>st. george" is supposed to be jonathan's father as well
what and not this guy? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George

Portal
portal
portal

Babyface but op

>Tic Tac Toe
>If it hits you anywhere on the body 3 times in a row it kills you through a heart attack

There's only one way to disqualify D'arby, right? No other combination or approach will work?

If you have the right stand you can cheat
Or you can git gud

Yeah I know, I meant specifically disqualify.

Is Adam Ant any good? And any tips for a first play through?

I know that you can actually win against him, but it's borderline impossible to do so.
All the Stands are good in their own way. Adam Ant can do some DoT, but a lot of its attacks are long range. Don't be afraid to bring along a crusader and talk to NPCs, since some have events.

>All the Stands are good in their own way
Except Miracles.

These are just general tips, but make sure to cycle your saves, explore with the crusaders, press shift to bring up the radio and a lot of useful options, stock up on items (drinks can be used in battle, food can't, remember this), and perhaps most importantly of all
watch out for Rolling Stone

Attached: 24440680_p0.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Where did Joey get a nuke?

He's got connections, okay?

>Stops time
>Then goes flash speed in the stopped time
>Then makes you think you're a termite
>Then makes you weigh exactly 100 pounds heavier so you feel like a fatass
>Then destroys all five senses
>Then keeps you from reaching the truth by setting every step you take back to absolute zero
>Then it punches you and rewrites your Stand's existence into having always been a part of Hey Joe The World Act 5 Over Heaven Requiem's powerset
>Then it transports you back in time to the 1930's and retroactively puts a hit out on you, getting you personally shot by Al Capone
>Then it makes you die times infinity
>And finally, it slaps your ice cream cone out of your hand and gets you a new one in the flavor you hate the most so you're just kinda dejected for the rest of time, not really happy or particularly sad, just incredibly mildly annoyed that he would get the flavor he knows you hate but you can't really complain because he apologized and spent the money to get you a new one and you'd just feel like an ass, so you sit there taking single licks off your shitty ice cream while he stares at you because you can't just throw it away now, he's watching, and you remain disappointed forever

>When an autistic old fujo explains your core concept in a single fanmade game better than you did over 3 decades

Attached: joj.jpg (500x500, 29K)

whatever do you mean?

Reminder

Attached: (you)cannotescape.png (1280x720, 847K)

>fujo
clayman has a husband

Hey Jesus wannabe, your shitty rock can't even catch a fat man with a jew bird

Attached: 18572478_p0.jpg (1800x720, 144K)

Fuck fate

>biggest flaw
I honestly dislike that. Kinda ruins the feeling Part 4 had going for it with the theme of the golden spirit of Morioh. I like the idea that it was just a random thug who just got out of a fight deciding to help a trapped woman and her son who only remembers the events of that night through a fevered haze.

Alright, someone give me tips on how to beat Ult. Cars.
I got King Crimson, so I can buy nukes, though I don't have the money. What else do I need?

Star Platinum the World and max stats on Jotaro

Is there somewhere to grind stat boosters in Cairo?

the boss rush

There's the boss rush where each boss can drop a stat booster, but the chance isn't 100%.

Shit, I was worried you'd say that.
Oh well, it works to grind phantom bloods for money at the same time at least.
Thanks.

It's time.

Attached: DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR.jpg (639x480, 107K)

inb4 crash

Can anybody put a stop to shorty and her reign of terror?

Attached: 1564524710771.gif (585x700, 325K)

go get em senator

PLAYED COLLEGE BALL Y'KNOW

Show the bing bong fucker the might of capitalism and nuclear power

I mean techincally it is just a random thug tho
carpenters and edfu bootleg statboost is easier though

I AM SENATOR WILSON PHILLIPS!

too much style, too much cuteness, too thiccness, and pure utter evil

Attached: short and evil.jpg (800x600, 217K)

>still at Luxor because long cutscenes
please end my suffering

Attached: 346363635.gif (480x270, 108K)

Don't forget to pick up King Crimson for your next playthrough user
You DO have enough badges of honor, right?

I ain't know shit about whatever this is, but if you're going for stand OCs this just begs for it.

Attached: ATL535125CD.jpg (1024x1024, 249K)

You should play it, dude.

Autismo the thread. Holy fuck, you guys are mongoloids for real.

Lmao I agree. What kind of faggot post video games on Yea Forums-pepe, wojack, ecelebs, low quality bait?!

5th Nen User game when?

Whenever we get another Clayman for that series.

What's the max amount of money?

>playing as a girl
What are you gay?

Fresh shitty OC

Attached: Fat Boy and his Bombastic Pen-Cat.jpg (2560x1920, 1.22M)

i love it

>not wanting to wear the bunny suit
turbo gay detected

it's fantastic

Literally me

>la_sneedra.jpg
Ayy lmao

Attached: cunny_hermit.png (640x480, 12K)

Attached: 1563431345562.jpg (900x700, 94K)

Good thing there are no lolis in Jojo.

...user

Attached: short and good.jpg (800x600, 184K)

>Teenager with a teenaged body shape
>Loli

anne
reminder that it is implied that joseph joestar "fingered" an invisible baby

Attached: 1563688734399.jpg (1208x1000, 463K)

is jotaro's hat opened to let his hair free or is it part of the hat's design

both

Attached: Screenshot.png (1366x768, 934K)

Jesus christ

As far as 'murricans are concerned, that is a loli.

I imagine your reason for mentioning Americans made sense in your head, but it escaped me.

The dude's a fucking burger, mate.

Eurocucks are the ones that made it illegal while it isn't in America.

Difference is if you find teenagers attractive in the states, you're a pedophile.

Are you German or Spanish or something? The most common AOC in both the US and Europe is 16, senpai.

Legal age of consent does not equal the cultural view of it. Americans are weird as hell about it consent in general.

Is GioGio supposed to sound like Jojo when Japanese people pronounce it?

Yes. Giogio is a mary sue, btw.

>Jeeoh Jeeoh
vs
>Johjoh

In Italy it would be pronounced “jorno jovannah”

Why is it that Red Garland is the only Stand prominently shown with the fat chick? Seems like an odd choice.

Attached: 50053952_p4.jpg (700x495, 65K)

seems i cant seem to get the stands you are supposed to get going backwards on the personality quiz as it still gives you the stat that you'd get going forwards is there any way to fix this

I hate fat people, I wish she'd never been included in the game.

Hey uh, on Jotaro's route for the end.
Tried killing DIO on the first fight, but the game softlocks into repeating the cutscene between Joseph and DIO right before if you win.
It seems just running away lets it progress normally with me getting my ass kicked, but that feels lame.
Is this common?

Does the MC ever feel like a Mary Sue in this game?

It's a bug.

Ah, thanks.

Hahahaha, no. Every canon stand has higher stats than yours and you're always saved by Jotaro or Kakyoin.

Good to hear

meh im having a lot of trouple trying to get deep purple from the quiz anyone got any suggestions

Try not to minmax

problem is i dont know how to get it without the min max quiz method any ideas? infact i cant get any of the stands that need you to go back via the quiz method

I want a lolibaba joseph