Does Y'shtola look like this when i reach the end of ShB?

Attached: ysholta.jpg (705x1000, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pvvGR09P5XI
imgur.com/a/nI52gbU
lmgtfy.com/?q=ff14 mods
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1olRtYau-mi8q0StEpdBcWShMZcgAslHWHNUFU262MGQ/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/DocNoff_nsfw/status/1155625156066381825
youtu.be/ZzmMKtuEuVA
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/b6083dbda4e9497698b64163ffc8cee52472b81a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That isn't Shtola. She's wiry and has average breasts.

only if you complete Trust

No but my character looks like that
I want to look like that

No.
>glasses
Also shit taste.

Is there a videogame with a character creation with some kind of "thicc slider"?

That’s some random cat mate.

>>glasses
>Also shit taste.
How can one man have such fantastic taste?

>have your shitty OC comissioned for $200
>post it everywhere FOR ATTENTION LOOK AT ME
pathetic.

Imagine being so paranoid of ff14 threads you mistakenly said the same of a Dragon's dogma thread.

You're just as pathetic for joining a thread just to whine like a baby.

I'm pre-emptively angry about tonight's maintenance. I don't get off work until 11pm est so i have almost no time to play before the game goes down

I'm going to have children with Y'Shtola!

What are they adding tonight? Savage raids and buffing/nerfingstuff?

There won't be any buffs or nerfs until 5.1

savage, balance changes, crafted gear, new tomestones, new treasure map dungeon, bug fixes and misc changes.

Is this your first X.05 patch noob?

How do you even enter a treasure map dungeon

Yotsuyo is for foot fucking

Attached: VraCQAu.jpg (728x1034, 121K)

through treasure maps you fucking smooth brain?

Yotsuyo is for baby making

She isn’t real.

I've done treasure maps before and you just get a chest and kill mobs guarding it. Out in the world. So I'm asking for specifics, obviously. How did you end up as a shitposting ape in Yea Forums? Of all the ways you could have ended up as a person.

Why is she bullying that turtles?

>glasses
>shit
I hope you stub your toe on your chair, you tasteless pleb.

Attached: 1562465158726.jpg (512x512, 41K)

You're going to have to work out a deal with a beefy lion man, user.

Attached: 1561925290084.webm (1838x960, 2.86M)

No that's it, that's what you do.
8 man maps at 60/70 and tomorrow 80, have a chance to spawn a portal.

Poor eyesight = bad genes. Anyone wearing glasses is for pump and dump only. Preferably into a swamp so that the body isn't found.

not him but you do treasure maps and a portal spwans randomly which takes you into the dungeon. currently it's either deep canals or nazir place. tomorrow is adding lyhe ghiah

>I've done treasure maps before and you just get a chest and kill mobs guarding it. Out in the world
Obviously you haven't actually done maps at all if this is what you think it is. You're literally supposed to enter a portal afterwards and go through a series of doors. If you pick the right one you move on to another room for more treasure, if you pick wrong it kicks you out of the dungeon. There are also thief maps with similar dungeons except you find them under water

Runar might be huge, but mentally he's a child. That webm does a great job triggering Yshtolafags though.

Attached: Runar Cuck.png (271x328, 67K)

I don't know anything about this character, but I keep reading her name as Y'Shota

Not going to lie, Y'Shtola gives me a Julie Brown vibe.
youtu.be/pvvGR09P5XI

Tfw no big kitty goth gf

The portal is not guaranteed to spawn. What's with the gutter level of trash posting in this thread?

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 188K)

>Castrum on MSQ Roulette

Attached: disdain.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

That's some hefty mental gymnastics my dude.
Your futa cat donut steele will NEVER fuck Shtola.

Attached: Do settle down.png (403x402, 63K)

heh, what a funny mistake to make, hah...

Attached: 134976123483.jpg (406x470, 18K)

I'd rather fuck Alphinaud and Alisaie at the same time.

Sup, fellow Ascian.

Attached: ascianberd.png (922x921, 1.61M)

what the fuck is this actually in-game? this is canonical BARB'D

>patch notes come out
>corps a corps and displacement no longer do damage
>big potency increases for verthunder/aero, melee combo, and verflare/holy/scorch

Nope, she shows no interest to him at all and treats him more of a manchild.

Really?

Attached: 1564414575304.jpg (796x1080, 85K)

EMET HELP ME HE HAS A KATANA

I trust you're prepared for riveting discussion that's soon to follow?

Attached: Nabriales.jpg (225x225, 3K)

but coming into your shit thread to call you a faget is what we live for

Damn Miqote's look like that?!

>is what we live for
What a pathetic life. I'm not OP either.

Attached: ff142.png (661x718, 80K)

It's in game, but not in the context you think. He's actually kind of a big goof. It made a lot of her fans feel bad when they first saw it, though.

Attached: The Ascian fears the samurai.png (806x711, 1019K)

Is it true if I liked FF XII I'll like XIV? I've never played an MMO but that's what my friend said about XII

I want to worship her feet tbqhwy

>sloppy
I wish we went back to those times.

Attached: Sloppeh.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

>tfw will never cum inside Alisae while Alphinaud tongues your shaft and her clit

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO POST A WISH LIST FOR THE PATCH NOTES!
>NIN deleted, put them out of their misery
>DRG nerfed
>SAM buffed but still worse than DRG just because
>MNK buffed to dab on samcucks
>DNC buffed
>AST gravity cast time reduced
The rest idc

*class changes*
I HAVE YOU NOW!

Attached: Sambrdai.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

IMMORTAL SHAMES

FUCK

>Ilberd posters finally get some recognition
based

I just my bard to feel more like a bard again. More support skills

Attached: received_2394506740612053.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

What's best way to level fishing?

keke enjoy shooting more arrows

look up a guide but youll still have to suffer through it

1000 potency on apex arrow
30 sec on sidewinder

Give BRD Bane.

*removes mask*
Good to know my disguise could fool even you, brother! Now, you're gonna need some heals if we are to take down those bad guys.

Attached: Schberd.png (700x700, 1M)

better strip and start dancing

hell no. WAY to fat. They look more like this.

Attached: 1564203016711.png (1100x782, 784K)

>no dyeable Greatcoat to make the various _berds
It’s not fair man

begone witch

Attached: 186834853.png (1920x1080, 3.74M)

I know Phantasy Star Universe had that. Maybe the other online games do, too.

>lost their raid spot DNC
>lost their erp spot too
Damn.

well the trust/squadron system in XIV is like the party AI system from FFXII. also its all about positioning and utilizing opportunities.

I'm so glad I was still meditating for Shoha, my man. I would have hated to cut off a fellow bro's arm!

Attached: bro.jpg (235x250, 15K)

why was yshtola referred to as matoya? unfortunately i accidentally clicked away and back so it cut off the text box and i never found out

>takes away their utility and gives it to DNC
>even MCH gets party-wide damage resist just because
What did Yoshi mean by this?

They believe the Light tainted everything, even names, so they used their master's or parent's name so the light tainted their names instead. They saw it as their parents or mentors as protecting them by sacrificing their names in their place.

he'd succumb to her foot sorcery like all the rest

Attached: btsle14uwsy11.jpg (4032x2268, 940K)

ultimate cucks

Would he even know what he himself is trying to do? I don't think so.

Sounds cool. Do you think XIV suffers from the issues a lot of people have with modern MMOs? Apparently the state of MMOs is pretty bad from what I can gather by lurking

>skipping cutscenes
No one tell him, he can't find the npc that reexplains it on his own

The Night's blessed do not use their real names in public, only among very close friend sand families, it's a taboo. So for general use they have an alias. Or you're asking why did Y'shtola choose that particular name?

no i didnt skip cutscenes this one was only moment where i alt tabbed and tabbed back in but clicked on the mouse instead and it caused one text box to skip

thanks!

This is what should've happened in Doma when she was brought back alive.

if you open your chatlog and click the event tab, it will act as a log for all the textboxes

>Ensured crit on Edge/Flow of Shadow if the gauge is above 30 sec. Ensured direct crit if it consumed Dark Arts
>Blood Weapon has haste back and lasts longer
>Delirium has it's own haste but overwrites BW

Attached: __ragna_the_bloodedge_blazblue_drawn_by_tigerfire__80abba9d504030835cb012070cc62a29.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

>two losing frontline teams fight eachother instead of trying to focus whatever team is in first
every time. every single time. You're either on the winning team basically playing the match unopposed by the other two, or you're on the losing team and whenever you try to pull anything off the other losing team beelines towards you

Attached: 1562341203665.png (800x450, 142K)

It's entirely subjective. You either like the game or don't. The beginning can be slow but that's expected for all MMOs. You have to invest time to level up and through stats and unlocks the game opens up more and more.

Fucking Adders

>start off losing
>winning team hard-focuses 2nd place team
>get left alone with all the objectives for the rest of the match

Better/faster way to get GL stacks with Anatman
Potency buffs for SSS and TK
Buffs all around for other healers
Damage nerf for WHM

btw when are the patch notes coming out? later tonight or tomorrow some time?

>it's an adders give the match away by autistically focusing on one team and letting the third get all the objectives
Why is it always the fucking adders

Or be Maelstrom and win every game.

ZE EMPAYAH IS A CANCEAH

Attached: 18634895389.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Adders are cumbrains

Attached: tr_serenitypurity.png (458x646, 831K)

and I ahm duh bahbah's bwlade

had one moron trying to argue with me to keep hitting the team on third, really arrogant about it
pve babbies will never learn

This is the only good thing from FFXIV Yea Forums threads.

never did ridorana, why is yiazmat talking?

Because Matsuno is a hack, he wrote the entire Ivalice raid series

but is this yiazmat some primal or someone that turned into him?

>Matsuno
>Hack
>One of the greatest directors and writers in games today is a hack
Jesus christ user

I like how that's the samurai artifact armor but it's dyed grey instead of red.

How come Eorzean goblinos are cuter than their real life counterpart?

Attached: hilda_ware_ffxiv.jpg (250x250, 27K)

Imagine being a Highlander and being excited when Stormblood was announced. Finally, you get to liberate Ala Mhigo! If Heavensward was the Elezen expansion, then Stormblood is definitely your expansion! And then Stormblood comes out, Ala Mhigo has the worst zones in the game, and the devs clearly prefer Doma, which is why most of the expansion and patches take you to Doma.

>being healer main in this expansion
i want to die

stop posting her my penis gets uncomfortable when shes around

LIEK A HAWT NIFE THRU BUTTAH

tfw no gyaru kitty gf

What are your hopes and dreams for the upcoming balance patch? And what are your realistic wowitsfuckingnothing expectations?

Attached: 1561628994215.png (565x564, 497K)

it's not really yiazmat, just a bangaa that got turned into yiazmat thanks to auracite possession

PvP really need a mode that force all team to engage like a king of the hill or capture the flag mode. And only 2 team per fight goddamn

She makes your dick hard, user?

Attached: D0R6M2lU0AAvdkx.jpg (900x1165, 83K)

only if you're AST

>Dreams
AST buffs
>Reality
SCH buffs

they're all really shitty to play now desu familia

>dreams
healers get buffed, pet changes get revert back
>reality
GUK gets nerfed

My realistic expectations are that SCH and WAR will receive major buffs while WHM, GNB, and PLD will be slightly nerfed. AST will get patched, but it will still be shit. My hopes are that NIN and SMN get fixed a bit to reward the fact that they have to press so many god damn buttons by giving them more DPS. My dream is that DRK gets turned into a fun tank instead of this magic WAR abomination that it is right now.

>being a WHM main this expansion

Attached: 1559973562684.jpg (286x327, 75K)

>being contrarian to try and give your opinion worth
Jesus Christ user

>hating on twin CHADder
adders have the best aesthetic out of any grand company though.
But if there's one thing Yea Forums can agree on it's this if you freelance in PVP and don't stick with your GC team you're a shitter

Attached: 1562966883290.jpg (194x259, 10K)

STOP

I haven't played XIV but Matsuno is fantastic, TO and FF XII are outstanding games

Hilda is a half breed.

Are you saying that she is your waifu, user? It's okay to have a waifu. Or would you rather just push her against a crate in the Brume and fuck her silly?

Attached: DYlqIb-VAAAROBN.jpg (900x950, 76K)

but my queue times user

>AST is the most fun to play now that everyone's damage got nerfed to 3 buttons.
>Has the worst potencies.
If they buff AST potencies I win, WHM exists for unga big numbers players and SCH is the real fucked one because it's strong but extremely boring.

DRK gets two TBN

Attached: hilda-sm.jpg (953x1250, 458K)

>adders have the best aesthetic
That's the joke

Attached: 1543927663802.jpg (800x1109, 127K)

God I fucking hope they buff SMN. It feels like fucking shit to play SMN when you have to John fucking Madden to do 10% more damge than a goddamn RDM. Idk about NIN though. So long as TA exists that class will forever be cucked.

>spoiler
FUCK YOU user NOW I GOTTA STOP PLAYING AND HANDLE THIS

Don't be too loud and wake the neighbors, user.

Attached: 1538196650198.png (1000x1000, 1.72M)

>but my queue times!
it doesn't matter. Either you support your GC or you're spineless. You may say it doesn't matter, but tell that to the NPCs who fought and died for those banners. Let them know you "don't care" about your city. that you only care about queue times.

yikes.

>spoiler
More.

Why don't you just put on a black wig and let user fuck you in the ass like you want him to.

As a former gyaru catslut, it's suffering in XIV. The makeup options are abysmal and you don't have many glam options.

>tfw Aether is completely devoid of giraffes and lizards
I am sick of looking at the same party comps.

user, you have good taste. My friend has a gyaru catgirl gf (male) and I'm jelly. Whenever you notice my character's head look in a direction of a tanned/blonde cat slut with maximum makeup, you know that's me.

what is with this surge of gyaru?

Nope, but you can get your character somewhat close to that

Attached: ffxiv_07292019_210006_855.png (1920x1080, 3.89M)

About how many more expansions do you think they'll make?

when the fuck is the update

Divination also is on too long of a cd and its synergy with SD is disgusting. I would honestly make Div. and cards not stack as a bandaid fix just to separate the two skills.

5, one for each other shard of Hydaelyn

what's not to like about nicely tanned, blonde miqote sluts? they are for hroth bulls only.

At least 2, one more to wrap things up with the empire and the one after that will decide whether the game continues on

Uncensored pls?

No idea actually, but I love it. Being into that aesthetic in 2006 was suffering.

I bet this was made by a tranny

never said I didn't like it
my friend is one, she fanta'd into one out of nowhere, which was strange cos she never showed anything to gyaru before that

good, but they are for hroth bulls only.

>a tranny is going to include based Ilbros

Nope

>one more to wrap things up with the empire
Yoshi said that happens this expansion.

What server?

Take shoha off the meditation bullshit.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

Where can I get the rest of this?

The answer to this question depends. Are you gay?

Very.

Don't even care
I'm off the deep end at this point

As long as the game keeps making money. It's the only other game that rivals WoW, so I feel like they'll keep pumping out content as long as people keep playing it. I feel like it's hard to just "end" an MMORPG. Especially one that is so large and popular. The developers/creator would have to just say "Alright, that's it. No more. The game is finished and we're shutting down the server."

You can't just realistically do that. I honest to god believe that WoW and FF XIV will never really end until something comes out that makes them obsolete or outdated. WoW has existed for like almost 20 years now and it's still pumping out expansions. Who's to say FF XIV won't be the same? Hell, we might have like fucking 4-5 more expansions coming.

no. I'm just a big hairy fat guy.

extremely horny lala who claimed to be a girl got ousted by the fc today because they forgot to put on their vocalizer

y tho

That makes no sense because we haven't even been to their homeland yet, and Zenos is too fucking high on his friendship boner to go down in just postgame patch content.

Anyone know why they select Y'shtola to represent Final Fantasy XIV?

Nigga don't argue with me, I don't know how either. I'm just saying this is what yoshi said.

Will the WoL ever be allowed to have a romance, and if so will we have any options besides Alisaie?

Because blueboard

>dreams
For the tanks to get their unique rampart equivalents back.

Because they expected fans to like her, instead of just thinking she was boring waifubait. But now they have to stick with it, which is why Alphinaud and Alisaie will never be the faces of FFXIV.

imgur link?

im gonna say the t word

Zenos already killed the Garlean Emperor. Change in Garlemald will happen off-screen, just like how Solus dying of old age and Varis being named successor was in a couple of cutscenes in a room still being used to this day, and the exposition was delivered to us by NPCs in the Waking Sands.

>this is what yoshi said.
Source or you're a lying faggot

A few characters are already confirmed to be WoL sexual at this point. Alisaie is one of them, but there's also Yugiri, Lyse, Aymeric, the Crystal Exarch, and Y'shtola. But there will never be NPC romances so long as Eternal Bond shit exists.

Why do most of the 80 job quests seem to involve some kind of pairing?
>80 SMN quest might result in Fordola and Arenvald pairing
>80 GNB quest has Radovan seemingly admitting his feelings for Sophie by the end
>80 SCH quest has somebody that likes Alka Zolka by the end of it

I'm sure there's more, I already know about the WAR one too

EMET YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

>and Y'shtola.
At the risk of summoning the jetfag and his eternal autism, is there actual WoL-sexual implications in ShB?

AST and technically BLM do too. I guess the moogles in DRK quest line really were on to something.

He's basing almost all of that off of the dating videos they released for The Rising event last year.

WoL is a virgin. They are noted to be "nervous" when they enter the strip club.

But Varis was actually a character. He's seriously dead, confirmed? I guess I also got spoiled to fucking shit, I only just finished Il Mheg.

I noticed that too, kind of odd.
80 RDM just reminds you Ala Mhigans are scum.

Clown.

Attached: qgxhru7.png (1322x708, 445K)

imgur.com/a/nI52gbU

Just finished HW and hit lv 60, where can I get a solid weapon? Mine is fucking Item Lv 130

Attached: 1534014456382.jpg (389x438, 28K)

Attached: 1277869332628.jpg (497x501, 98K)

I wouldn't be surprised if Widargelt and Lyse turn into a thing either from the monk quest

Go to Idlyshire. Can buy a 260 weapon there.

The shire.

Attached: HELP ME EMET.png (1233x922, 1.92M)

wanna erp?

Retard.

Because after we're finished murdering everyone that stirred shit up, we need to take care about there being people left to inherit the future. That means children and good families.

Love brings power. And Fray loves you more than anyone, always.

>Radovan and Sophie will repopulate Bozja and Rabanastre

What kind of weird off spring will that bring

What body is that? BBWVR?

As much as I hate generic c@ts clogging the xiv tag in boorus, this one gets a pass for at least making the character nice and plump.

Attached: 1529088393845.png (488x426, 95K)

Cabbits, user. We're getting cabbits instead of male viera and female hrothgar. That's the monkey paw.

>guys this slide from a marketing powerpoint is totally Yoshi saying the empire will be dealt with in post patch content
Retard

Twintania

Tight and Firm Muscle - Hentai breasts and BBWVR bubble bottom

Thanks.

Yoshi was on stage presenting the slide. What do you think he said when this was up there? Better yet, how the fuck did you not already know about this? Are you a wowfugee who just joined or something?

>user gets btfo
>y-you don't know you're a w-wowfugee, my dad works at nintendo reeeeeeeeeeeee
Retard

They literally did buffs in .01.

Sorry, I dont erp. Thats for trannies and faggots. I just like my kots to be appealing

shadowniggers

sauce on this image?

Attached: 1425790651781.jpg (282x341, 44K)

got em

>Constantly complain lightflooded Amh Areang is too fucking bright.
>Mfw finally getting to Il Mheg for the first time

Attached: 1414742933401.jpg (400x400, 98K)

Is it just me or have players gotten worse? It has gotten so bad that it's literally stopping me just from doing ordinary roulette shit, even easy content is no longer easy enough for this trash playerbase. Had a run of Ghimlyt Dark for 70 roulette, healer died on the first boss and we wiped. Healer died on the second boss but was alive long enough that we still beat it. Healer died on third boss and we wiped. DPS disconnected. As soon as he comes back 5 minutes later the healer DCs. What is normally a sub-15 minute dungeon was now well over 30 minutes in and we hadn't finished. I waited 3 minutes for the healer to reconnect before I could no longer stand it and left.

It's not just that either, if I get certain trials like Titania in trial roulette, about 50% of groups can't clear. Literally just flat out can't, they don't have the DPS output even with zero deaths.

new players, wowfugees, more people playing = more chances for bads in parties, etc.

Gilgamesh feels bad

wowfugees

>liberate eulmore
>people are still living in the shithole slum outside
???????????????????

Party wiped for the first time in a MSQ Roulette since ARR. Definitely some scrubs joining

Houses dont magically pop up overnight user

they kind of explain it away if you talk to the npcs around there. most of them are still scavenging the scraps from the upper levels

>liberate
You mean liberalate

>Y'shtola could have a boyfriend if it weren't for the waifu crowd.
I hate you all and what you do to art.

Does Tenzen/Ramza have anything to do with the WoL's sundered soul or was Suzaku just being autistic?

How involving is DRGs rotation compared to MNK or NIN?

You press buttons. You do positionals.

>this is your playerbase

Attached: SpendMoney.png (1084x625, 185K)

If I remember the ending cutscene correctly, I think the WoL is Tenzen reincarnated or something along those lines.

damn

fuck you cuck

Not nearly, its simple shit.

impossible*

Artist is Usagi Nagomu. You're in for a treat if you like curvy elves and havent seen any of their doujins before.

Attached: 1421641110314.gif (352x288, 2.07M)

>Anyone who doesn't lust after a bitchy cat is a cuck.
The only cuck here is the one who desires the touch of a woman who doesn't even fucking exist.

There's fewer NPCs out there and, canonically, maybe a week's passed.

If that's supposed to be Y'shtola, it's a terrible picture because it looks literally nothing like her.

>why doesn't y'shtola have a boyfriend waaaahhhh
>she doesn't even exist lol
fucking retard

The only reason she failed was because she's kind of bitchy towards you. People don't like that.

FFXIV has mod support?

Give NIN some potency for god's sake.

>liberalate
You mean liberaldilate

yes, and the dev doesnt care if you do it

Easier than those two by far but not brain dead as some others.

>So long as TA exists that class will forever be cucked.
Charge fixed it.

FFXIV has had mod support for awhile. There's some decent stuff if you dig through all the fetish shit.

Most people just use them to give their character fat fuckin' tits and an actual ass with jiggle physics.

>"Waifuniggers change the course of the story and it's sickening."
>C-KEK! KEK! YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED, KEK!
Fuck off waifufag. You'll never fuck her. She's a fictional character.

reminder to mark legendary items and high level crafting mats up so those jews have to pay a bit more for the trash come the new patch time

even shittier taste

did they think the runar cuckshit would make her more popular? lmao retarded jap cucks

that ass mod is a godsend, also makes looking up people's skirts quite a trip when roaming crowded areas

Wouldn't it make sense if Ran'jit was the first's version of Thancred

She was the most popular scion back in ARR.
To be fair, all of the scions were barely in the story and written like absolute shit back then.

>very slowly leveling up crafters mostly via daily turn ins and ixal quests
>just found out that the ishgard restoration is going to be a timed event for endgame crafters only
>don't have enough gil to whale in and speedlevel my crafters before 5.1

Attached: 1564430886385.jpg (672x1000, 106K)

How was that cuckshit, user?

>That slideshow of the story of you and Estinien taking down Nidhogg while Freefall plays in the background
Level 80 DRG quest was pretty kino.

Attached: ffxiv_07292019_014248_469.png (1920x1001, 1.81M)

fucking lion faggot princess carried her she was laughing and shit wol never touches her she never look at wol like that it's fucking retarded cuck faggotry fucking japs she won't be popular if she's a fucking bitch that cucks wol

Why would they do such a thing?

user, come on. She's a bitch who treats you like an annoying kid brother or the geek 'friend' she feels bad for, but laughing at a guy carrying her isn't fucking him.

Idunno, I just wish there was a way for lower level crafters to contribute as well since there's supposed to be rewards tied to the event, and since it's limited time only and server-wide it'll probably end up being completed quickly if you're on a high pop server

i really liked it, but it honestly felt like the 60-70 shit should have been the 80 drg storyline

Attached: tumblr_p34gq2Iinm1rsdcmgo1_1280.png (1280x800, 1.12M)

>losing so hard we have no chance
>flames are catching up to maelstrom with a minute left
>decide to let flames win over maelstrom
>go to maelstrom base
>run away soon as they start chasing me
>stay just barely out of their reach
>flames win

unf

wouldnt work since estinien is supposed to be MIA right now

Are the dog whistles drop rates updated to be more frequent or is it still vanilla?

i for one love this OC and artist

please post more like this

>Naoki Yoshida: First and foremost, how this will be flagged as far as completion will not be by individual player, it will be flagged based on the entire world. The basic concept is going to be that all of the players within a particular world are going to rebuild Ishgard. Of course you can contribute more if you have a higher level crafter or gatherer, so in that sense you would be able to contribute more. There is also an element, however, where if your character does not have the crafter or gatherer jobs sufficiently leveled, you can purchase something like a lottery ticket that will allow you to participate in the reconstruction. Also, as more of Ishgard is reconstructed, there will be festivals that will be held, kind of like a seasonal event, and players can participate in those events to obtain additional rewards.

>Finally, there will also be a ranking system where, if you are one of the top crafters or gatherers, you will have a title that can be awarded to you or a tool that you can obtain, sort of reminiscent of the ultimate battle weapons. So that will be an element for the top crafters and gatherers to attempt to achieve as well.
They're intentionally spacing it out over the entire expansion, you'll be fine.

So THAT'S where the girl from that one doujin came from

you sure? she's a little heavy

Attached: tumblr_okltr7uluo1rsdcmgo1_1280.png (698x1000, 939K)

bare heavy asses is what makes it the best. m o a r

Attached: 1564331245785.jpg (420x398, 26K)

I don't mind characters that are bitchy, so long as they have more to their personality. Right now, Y'shtola is the weakest Scion personality wise.

DELETE THIS

Damn, I just wanted comfy crafting to restore Ishgard, not a fucking rank system.

post erotic stories regarding Khloe

Attached: 1564293920835.png (764x656, 670K)

>they add ishgard housing upon event completion but you have to reach X ranking in reconstruction effort to buy a plot
calling it now

Attached: 1507855147662.png (570x567, 577K)

Is there any benefit to fishing? I know you can catch fish and shit for cooking but can you actually make money off of it?

Attached: 1478014419814.png (314x278, 129K)

Far worse.

>Gamer Escape: Is Ishgard housing related to this system?
>Naoki Yoshida: It’s up to the players I think…
They're going to dangle it over our heads the entire expansion and either give it to us or tell us we were THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS close depending on if they can be assed to develop it.

woah...

Attached: maid_by_porofield-dcb8xkb.jpg (1024x1997, 238K)

Aquariums, desynth and selling the leveling items to other FSHcucks.

ooUuYGHhH i want to fUCK I WANT TO FUCK HER PUSSY her PUSSY I WILL SQUEEZE THOSE MILEKR S AS I FUUCK HER VAGINA AND ASSSSSS I WANT HER ASS TOVSLAP GAAINST ME JIGGLING BODY FLESH UHGGNNF

Where can I find these mods?

she better be naked under that

I do tight and firm hentai as a max bust femroe and some clothing mods. The WHM AF4 without the undershirt is magnificent.

I didn't think it was possible to make an ugly ffxiv character

so you're saying she isn't fucking runar? she still want wol?

there's a bunch of mod sites and a tool to apply the mods, google it

>want to craft but only have 1m to my name
>all my crafting level are around 30 from my time playing HW
Never gonna make it bros

>I do tight and firm hentai as a max bust femroe
That shit is horrific and absolutely not intended to be used on Roegadyns.

She doesn't want either of you and doesn't even like you, that's why she was bad waifubait from the Japs, who thought 'bitchy and distant' was the hot new thing (it wasn't.) But is that cucking? No.

lmgtfy.com/?q=ff14 mods

It's someone on Twitter. Maybe you can motivate me to go look?

prettykittyemporium.blogspot
is where I get mine

as much as I love ishgard and would love to have a house there it's going to be eaten up by whales immediately on my server (leviathan) so I might as well not bother.

Attached: 1560103747727.jpg (323x420, 36K)

It fucks with some mods sure, like one of the DoA bikinis doesn't work but I like big fat fucking tits so idgaf.

just sell what you make and supplement your income from gathering. Use those leve allowances and you'll be there in no time user.

I'm on the same server and that's my concern.

Any patches coming in august? These sneaky fucks are really saving the nier thing until october for that sub money

Ishgard housing means I can just craft the furnishings over in The Goblet while retards clamor to get a spot in the "real" Ishgard. If I ever want to roam the ward I'll just walk right over.

I am a good player, should I play tank or DPS? I do purple parses at each but I am unsure what to go into Savage raiding playing.

Do FFXIVfags consider themselves to be better than WoWfags? Do you think WoWfags think they're better than FFXIVfags?

Attached: 1542177615659.jpg (850x1202, 686K)

Yes, but they aren't.
Yes, but they actually are better.

both are subhumans, why does it matter

why is the /vg/ thread so bad, how did it get to this point?

Who cares when I’ve already canon fucked Alissa?

Purple when? After the fflog change? If so then you're not a good player.

When a general's topic gets nothing new to talk about, the general either dies, or it becomes to shift to talking about it's members. When that happens the members try and reveal who they are instead of being anonymous, and so people decide to give those people attention. Then it all spirals down from there when other people join in for the attention.

Silly user, all /vg/ threads are bad.

I banged a slightly chubby girl I met at AnimeUSA who was cosplaying one of the twins in my nearby office. Felt nice.

namefags and avatarfags

Happens with all MMO communities, becomes more about the people who frequently post than the game itself.

How is that different from Yea Forums?

I am a purple after the chances, almost orange as both.

changes*

what's the cut off point for orange? I'm all purples right now

I believe it's 95, could be wrong.

that's fucking shit man she better be for wol man shit

fucking bet she wants thancred dick wtf

Then you're not good. Now that padding for percentages has been toned down SEVERELY, and is actually entirely inexistent for certain jobs, a good player is getting orange every run.

user you really haven't seen shit if you think Yea Forums has a namefag and avatarfag problem

>be Y'shtola
>raised by some angry Grandma in a gave
>now have to look after all the kids while you already feel old in your twenties
>lionson happy you are alive
>have to play it off casually since Mom can't be afraid

What? I am doing that pDPS, not rDPS. If doing high 80s pDPS is considered shit then I don't know what to say about the game.

Attached: D_zgIhQUwAAFYhj.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

hes such a beta

You said after the changes dumbo. rDPS is default now, why would you go out of your way to check your pDPS percentage?

THIGG :DDDDDD

it just puts them in their old gear

Attached: 5pGAWIl.png (304x119, 71K)

>all the fujoshis are lusting after him and talk how they are gonna lewd him
>have a shota fetish
... what do?

How many jobs did it take you? 2 tanks and 2 dps?

Blizzdrones think they are better than any other fanbase.

This artist is a wonder.

Attached: badeb3b83acf2a7be164dda5ba6513b4.jpg (750x1000, 155K)

>that weebroe gets to mating press Makoto every night while they're on their way to Kugane
It's not fair, brothers.

>boyfriend
At best he'd be a fuck buddy. Y'shtola knows she's not going to be on the First forever, so she's not going to get into anything permanent.

Too Thicc!

>Y'shtola
>20s
user she keeps her age a closely guarded secret and uses magic to make herself look younger. She's probably 35 or something

post more nude stuff

Not thicc enough, you mean

saint's row 2 was perfect for that

>Alisaie on top
At first I was mad, but then I realized it makes sense.

I'm not ready for a 3 day vacation just yet
Just thicc enough

Attached: 1480646746355.jpg (800x682, 255K)

She is 23.
The oldest of the current scions is Thancred with 35 I think.

Attached: 1559071833378.jpg (890x1452, 300K)

fatfags deserve the electric chair

what about gyarufags

She has no canon age, she keeps it secret. Source : i took the time to make this list :
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1olRtYau-mi8q0StEpdBcWShMZcgAslHWHNUFU262MGQ/edit?usp=sharing

5.05 patch notes when

After the servers go down.

Only the highest of praise.

Attached: 34775ea9a06aeafc616a4f4a3c4456c5.jpg (966x1300, 493K)

this guy is a gift

>doesnt want a submissive catboy twink who spills his spagetti every time your dress strap falls over your shoulder

Attached: 1526269136504.gif (481x481, 126K)

Bard should have been built as a faux caster from the start. No cast times but you just strum your stupid harp and send lethal music flying at the enemy. There, we're actually dealing with music now. Or at least sound.

Fucks sake this is not hard, SE.

Attached: 270.jpg (900x900, 128K)

Sure is. Haven't seen anything new from them in a little while though.

Attached: a7f78571cde738633edbc85562e58b94.jpg (626x1200, 82K)

Based

Attached: 5202e8566a181d1422a6fb873624ff44.png (850x1200, 667K)

who /crafting jew/ here
you have your mats and collectables prepped right?

Attached: 8537689.jpg (756x1057, 140K)

Gonna need a name of the commissioner

Gyarus are precious girls.

Attached: 1462169792932.jpg (666x503, 183K)

Fuck you.

Yeah fuck you

Just fought Sophia for the first time, now I want to impregnate a primal

Literally side road trash.

Attached: RGMgA91.png (1063x650, 1001K)

mods don't give a shit.
seriously. some generals are religiously guarded, others are literally full of bots pulling random posts all across Yea Forums

>MNK buffed to dab on samcucks
It already does.

>not wanting to impregnate Garuda or Shiva up until that point

What are you, gay?

Not my image but yeah, that's the report.

fuck you bitch

the unenlightened cum

that's fucking cuck shit fucking japs fuck this shit game making wol a virgin for the fucking eternal bond tranny shit motherfuckers

I mean, Haurchfant wanted to fuck you, Alisae clearly wants to fuck you.

wtf man i only want the wol to get fucked

>sophia
It's going to be the other way around for you.

Attached: 1552135632931.png (836x509, 620K)

Do you have to use cheat engine every time? I just want a mod to make the boobs big and jiggle at all times.

Dead Days kind of sucked

Sophia

Kill yourself my daughter

imagine if a female wol lost to primals they got fucked by them haha

Literally the best kind of girls.

Attached: 1447189387974.jpg (540x756, 133K)

Not great but worth its while. I'll take something that breaks the rythim a bit over the generic world actor shit the turbo weebs are going crazy over this month.

Best girl.

Attached: 1557622802810.jpg (1280x1280, 118K)

>angry Grandma
Fuck you Matoya loves her, I'll be sad when she dies.

WHICH ONE IS HER FUCKING EARS?!

Attached: 7E4CF1B8-38EE-4793-B560-B1624AA0DD44.jpg (705x1000, 184K)

She shoots Runar down twice though.

>horns are ears

This is the dumbest post on Yea Forums today.

Honestly, for me it was just ok. From the trial I was expecting a darker story but ClockUp pulled back more than I had expected from their other games.

How fucking stupid are you?

>Managed to get Titania EX out of the way twice before maintenance.

She is seriously easy, why did I get such shit groups before?

I can honestly only find texture mods.

Are there model/slider edits?

Patch notes for 5.05 when?

yet they won't cause of the fucking bullshit tranny motherfucking eternal bond fucking bullshit fucking faggotry fucking japs eternal bond is a fucking mistake THEY BETTER FUCKING ADD NPC ROMANCE FUCKING JAPS

5 minutes

Braindead nukige aside Dead Days' my first clockup VN I think. Which one from them would you say is the darkest?

The same reason there's so many sidequests involving pregnancy and birth on the First; umbral light, stagnation, has passed and now it's on to astral darkness, activity. It's time to get busy. Also most of those were pair-ups leading on from previous job-quests anyways.

Attached: 1561609309683.jpg (414x415, 60K)

>I'll take something that breaks the rythim a bit over the generic world actor shit the turbo weebs are going crazy over this month.
Definitely, there isnt a whole lot of games that get released that try to change it up than the constant moege that gets pumped out every month. The last game I can remember was ChronoBox.

Attached: 1562980383532.png (1442x1051, 1.08M)

Abe made yoshi put all that in i bet

>couldn't get FSH to 80 before maintenance.

when are the patch notes going up

Euphoria

No, best youll get is that the mods give different thiccness options and breastsize options

Soon.

STOP LEWDING MY CHILDREN

I had classified that as braindead nukige but fair enough.

>The server is experiencing unusually heavy traffic. Please try again later.

Attached: 1484069476457.png (600x600, 344K)

Who's their father even?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1533648764033.jpg (720x720, 34K)

what's the point of maxing out crafting classes

>not realizing maint.

its maintenance time

I got DRK to 79 minutes before maintenance. Kept getting a cool black mage in my party. Hope he is close to leveling as well.

Some random nobody who disagreed with their decision to come to Eorzea.

Get some sleep fags.

gil
>what's the point of gil
Glamour, house furnishing, battle melds

They haven't really talked about their father or mother much for some reason. Probably just because they're not important and Louisoix is, but it's weird they're more attached to their granddad than their immediate parents.

They allow you to craft endgame items, as well as special furniture and special glamours and sometimes minions too.

For fun of course. Or making a decent amount of gil/helping friends.

PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES PATCH NOTES
>>>>WHEN????????

nobody should be nerfed, fuck you
raise the bad jobs higher, this is a cooperative pve game not some esports trash

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1489655284342.jpg (181x182, 44K)

I can't, i went to bed at like 3am everyday and my body refuses to sleep prior

I'm gonna stay up, jew out a few pieces of gear, then sleep

>last /xivg/
>5 out of 756 posts about trannies
>0.66%
why is Yea Forums obsessed with trannies

very sexy feet

Attached: commission_animation__y_shtola_rhul_tied_up_by_necdaz91_ddawa8l-fullview.jpg (1600x901, 230K)

Anyone else excited to see this week's BLU challenges?

Attached: ffxiv_07282019_205732_884.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

twitter.com/DocNoff_nsfw/status/1155625156066381825 enjoy

They warn you every time you boot up the game, why are you surprised?

Attached: 1523278040150.png (282x218, 116K)

BLU has content? Mine is level 0.

I just woke up 2 hours ago

those models are hideous

HOW LONG

I'm talking about Lodestone.

Attached: 1491568020274.png (300x415, 94K)

They dont talk about trannies because they ARE trannies, its assumed.

Didn't know Anons playing XIV had such good taste.

Attached: 416d08f434e7bbafacdd95a0d27ed49d.png (1399x1181, 1.52M)

Now we're in business.

Attached: It's Getting Bigger.jpg (800x600, 137K)

Well, go back to sleep.

List of things that will never ever ever happen.

>MNK is fun to play.
>Any class but BLM has a dev personally main it and shoving their dick up the class' ass.
>SMN is good
>SMN is as relevant to the plot as it deserves to be
>Healers getting their attacks back
>The development of support classes that genuinely support rather than DPS padding mouthbreathers.
>Bard has anything to do with being a bard.
>MCH does good DPS
>NIN does good DPS
>RDM not being a joke
>YoshiP admitting limited jobs were a shitty idea and never making another one again

Attached: sip.png (512x548, 181K)

It definitely feels like shockporn for the sake of shockporn in the beginning but once you start getting past that initial hump its actually pretty engaging as far as the story telling. Its definitely worth a read through at least.

>shoving their dick up the class' ass.
Is that supposed to be good? Sounds bad to me.

>trannies actually talk about the game
>Yea Forums just talks about trannies
wait, are trannies redpilled then?

>WAR quest has an aggressive lizard wanting to take you back home to her tent and breed you
>ends up falling for the stupid roe and the final quest is playing matchmaker for them

Attached: well.png (269x329, 39K)

>Byakko and Susano crafted weapons coming
fuck everything else, this is the shit right here

For real? What luck, I have a spare blade of revelry on one of my retainers

Fuck that, give me crafted Suzaku weapons with extra FIRE.

because these are the same people that struggled with the math boss in the ivalice raids. Good on you now you can join duty complete raids and can filter out those dumb fucks.

What?

Depends on your perspective user. Do you think gay love is a sin or not?

>tfw I had a dream that they allowed married couples in xiv to have children and that's how new characters were made except lalafell genes were dominant and slowly everyone became potatoes

Attached: 1560802362086.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Not a sin it's just gay.

>DRG nerfed
Nah m8 I have a perfect nerf for DRG while altering literally nothing else about the job.
>[Dragoon] Dragon Sight now can only be used on self.
There goes half of its purported remaining utility, Battle Litany is still amazing but infrequent and its crit-up is still largely intended for the dragoon itself

>talk about the game
Only if you're retarded and believe that any post without the word trannies are posts about the game.

how do i get a gyaru miqote gf

have you actually gone to /xivg/? Because they don't talk about the game whatsoever.

>SAM gets Susano weapons
LET THE REVELRY BEGIN

Attached: 1549469894513.jpg (1680x1050, 264K)

>SCH 60 quest has you get debuffed by the Nymian plague
>debuff warns you that you will turn into a tonberry after so long
>no matter how long you wait, the debuff will fall off
what the fuck

WHERE IS IT

I'd have to be retarded to assume posts that do use "trannies" in the Yea Forums threads are about the game, so Yea Forums and /vg/ are at worst on an even keel by my estimate.

Sometimes you just need to get lucky.

Attached: 1505081059763.jpg (720x726, 54K)

Susano's Tachi was my sam glam for stormblood. It just felt right.

>This tweet is unavailable.

Attached: 1550998768575.jpg (867x750, 68K)

>try free trial during weekend
>reach 30 level with relative ease while exploring the world
>ok let's try the story
>first story dungeon with pirates
>recommended level 15
>hit 2 levels during the raid
Is this really ok? Isn't the exp gain kinda big for a MMO.

Attached: 1486537681344.jpg (848x960, 140K)

Au'ra horns are their ears tho

They've boosted early exp gain a fuck load

but it's canon

user, she's wearing a cow hairband. Hence the swimsuit design

Considering ARR is just a rush to get through it in order to reach the more enjoyable expansion content, its quite nice. Also, you shouldn't view it like other mmos, remember that you can be levelling several other jobs, so extra exp goes a long way.

Oh I'm not disputing that anons iq, just being a pedant.

with each expansion they increase the exp a lot so you don't have to autistically farm shit

You'll still fall behind around level 48 I think? Or did they fix that?

>Viera have to hold link pearls higher to reach their ears
actually kinda cute

Yeah but why? Because the new expansion?
Oh, that makes sense I guess.

PLD quest just reaffirms the tsundere/dense protagonist relationship that was already going on from the GLD quests
>the wol is strong because they have something to protect
>yeah?
>I have something to protect too!
>yeah!?
>In fact, it's right here!
>YEAH?
>It is...
>YEAH!?
>this guild!
>*cue everyone tripping like an anime straight man*

Then you're fine with one class getting it's own unique special attention while everyone else gets nothing because the devs think hetero sex is boring.

those 2 need to fuck already

>tfw no cutscene of the female WoL getting manhandled and touched

>Gyaru posting

You guys are alright.

BLU has a fair amount to do if you're not in the market of taking Yea Forums at face-value and thinking screaming autists have any authority on what the game has to offer or what content is worth doing (it's usually the same people drudging up Blue Mage to complain about it every time). 1-50 is a straight-through run of the various overworld locations as a treasure-hunt for abilities (somebody whinging about BLU likened it to a sightseeing log and I agree on a basic level), 50 and beyond is the Masked Carnivale which is a large collection of combat puzzles that require you to use certain skills in certain ways, or use your head and pick the best ability for the puzzle. Also at 50 and onwards is the hunt for primal abilities, Ifrit's skill can be gained from his normal low-level trial but everyone else is hard or higher, and Garuda/Shiva are mandatorily EX. There's apparently a 5-player instance for BLUs only that's on the way for 5.1 that I'm interested in checking out, and there'll probably be more Masked Carnivale puzzles, the Heavensward primal abilities, and 50 other new spells to look forward to.

It's restricted to ARR right now, once you hit the end of the Masked Carnivale that's pretty much it.

Attached: 1549779113493.gif (272x320, 960K)

Attached: 1546950105901.png (350x425, 98K)

What makes you think BLM has special attention? Other than "yoshi mains it". Talking about actual ingame things that point in that direction.

Miqote do it too dont they?

Just be urself

Attached: 1555053218654.jpg (707x1000, 1013K)

YOSHIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Alright, so we know that GNB will be ruined by the next expansion. So Yea Forums, what abilities will be taken from GNB and turned into role actions?

>Bard has anything to do with being a bard.
I still hope they separate Archer and Bard and two separate jobs, where Archer is just a DPS utilizing a bow and Bard is a support class on par with Dancer, then you'd have Archer/Machinist and Dancer/Bard as your physical ranged jobs.

dunno, never played one. i only noticed it because viera ears are so long

So for the puzzles you need to have every skill then? No point in brainstorming over which skill fits better when there's a possibility it might be a skill you simply don't possess. Getting normal mob skills seem fine, but primal sounds like a massive pain.

FFXIV is really shitty with waifus compared to FFXI.

the heal

Well the most interesting part of the job is the Gnashing Fang combo so following DRK logic they'll just get rid of it

>tfw you legit feel sorry for her on post stormblood story after learning about her past
>tfw she was so fucking happy and peaceful when she lost her memories
>tfw still upset she went back to being a psycho bitch

Attached: b8b265facd98c57b749b61130c9b5e0a.png (379x456, 294K)

Continuation.

XIV has awful everything compared to XI.

user, FF14 has the only waifu that you need.

the entire thing was one big anime episode, it's a disgrace

The only class that get exactly what it needs to be enjoyable and doesn't get cucked by retarded design decisions anyone who plays the class could have said were bad. Things like removing a whole functioning playstyle people liked in a following expac. If you're lucky, they just add useless wank moves to you that you can leave off your bar. Or they make your class a complete clusterfuck to play.

Please no. This is one of the things I love the most about it.

>no Zurvan

And who is that, user?

i saw this gyaru sunseeker in eulmore today but she had her ebs name in their search info

if i got a bigger dick do u think she will dump him for me

wicked talon combo removed
continuation changed to a buff on your next weaponskill

Nah

>GUK 80 quest has us chasing across a vengeful hroth looking to kill someone
>he has generic villain features and looks like a evil version of the GUK trainer
>"Hey man, I was just asking him for help.I want to rebuild our nation."
>"Oh, okay."
>QUEST COMPLETE

then go fucking play XI nigger

Attached: 1511845258691.jpg (1024x898, 68K)

Attached: ffxiv_07152019_001212_885.png (1600x912, 1.85M)

Alisaie. Shes the only waifu that ANYONE needs. Period. Forever

No, they ruined it to shill your gay weeb wow theme park mmo.

Black Mage has literally only gotten better with the expansions.
There isn't a single other job that can say the same.

I want to eat her backside.

blind slut how the fuck is that breaking your concentration?

She played her part. In the end, I suspect she only played along to get a chance to kill her brother. She knew she was being used, but she said herself the one she always truly hated was him.

Frankly she probably saved us a lot of autism.

It was stupid to assume her memory would never return. Head trauma doesn't just conveniently remove memories and nothing else. The kind of trauma capable of permanently altering memory also leaves you barely functioning. Some things just can't be lived down, but at least everyone responsible is dead. Killing her parents was just self defense, honestly.

Yes I suppose if you lost all your memories it would be easy to have a peaceful life. But that was never who Yotsuyu was.

>doing this to Zenos in 5.1
>"O-oh WoL, I appear to have dropped my katana..."

Attached: 1563076062148.png (844x1199, 706K)

Not every skill, but by the time you're even in Masked Carnivale a large number of the skills required you'll already have, and some skills can be learned from Carnivale itself. Like High Voltage can be learned from an Allagan node-type enemy in MC instead of being learned from one of the bosses in the first floor of Binding Coil of Bahamut, BLU is actually nice in that as long as the enemy is using the same spell as whatever enemy you're normally supposed to be learning it from, you'll learn it anyways (so primals that use the same skill across difficulties can have their spell learned from the easiest instance, Plaincracker can be learned from multiple golem enemies, Bad Breath can be learned from multiple morbol enemies, etc).

Primals are definitely a pain and they're mostly for show or to output a little more damage, they have their own recast timers but some primal spells share recast timers like Ramuh and Titan's skills. It's less painful on average to learn skills in XIV than it was in XI without the artifact gloves but it's still frustrating if you're on your tenth Titan Hard run and you still haven't learned Mountain Buster.

Likely cause its the end of job quests, so it's sort of "ending" things

not really EVERY SKILL, you can get by with Water Cannon for damage but you need a physical damage spell (to not get killed by reflect) and some essential utility (tongue grab, sardine, loom, diamondback etc.), for the weekly bonuses you at least need one spell of each element

Paladin feels like it's got a dev crush

This art is abysmal.

paladin? but instead of going from good to amazing it went from shit to great

I honestly can't understand why they take the hint. Maybe there's a reason no one in their office wants to play anything but BLM?

What do you find so exciting about weaving a few actions every 30 seconds?

>Boring ugly Elezen

speaking of post-msq doma, i really wish yotsuyu's brother got zenos-cucked by the wol, it'd have been funny.

He just wanted to play the Xbox, man.

Now THAT'S what I call Autism!

Never got nerfed, keeps getting more and more abilities to compensate its one weakness. MNK are forced to either let GL stacks fade between pulls or turbo rush the next pack, meanwhile BLM get umbral soul which puts them at the perfect opening and can be indefinitely refreshed.

THEN WOL SHOULD FUCKING HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILY FFS FUCKING KEK SHIT

>It was stupid to assume her memory would never return. Head trauma doesn't just conveniently remove memories and nothing else. The kind of trauma capable of permanently altering memory also leaves you barely functioning.

I know but, I would have hoped that the time where she was happy and peaceful would have impacted her in a meaningful way that caused an internal struggle for her. i know she did struggle a bit but she just went whole annakin skywalker after he kills mace windu after she kills her parents.

There should have been more inner conflict

Found the Y'shtola nigger

>she said herself the one she always truly hated was him.
well, that's easy to say after you've tortured doma and turned it into a shithole

Totally

Attached: 175fd4e3f223ecb428d35cba41906622.jpg (1000x1391, 780K)

It would have to be recent, then. One xpac is too little information to tell if it is by mistake or not.

wow if thats the case then gyarus are fucking sluts

I don't like her either, I just called all the waifus shit.

CUTE
NASHU CUTE

Attached: ffxiv_07302019_001424_160.png (1600x914, 1.55M)

WOL SHOULD FUCKING HAVE A FUCKING PAIRING I'M FUCKING TIRED OF THIS FUCKING KEK SHIT IN THIS PIECE OF SHIT GAME

>Never got nerfed,
I'm positive if you look at every single patch notes you'll find potency reduction somewhere.

She was only what she was designed to be by others. That's the real tragedy of her story. She was just a tool made to be hateful and miserable by her parents, by her brother, and by zenos.

What do you find exciting about literally anything else the other jobs do as their main gimmick when at their absolute most pedantic they boil down to "press dis button at dis time"

Attached: 1560402782533.jpg (872x1200, 173K)

here you go bro
youtu.be/ZzmMKtuEuVA

Look at it this way.

She died happy. Genuinely. At the last moment she was able to let go of all her pain and regret. It's the best end anyone can hope for. On that note, consider why BEST CHARACTER becomes a traveling monk with the goal of providing relief of regrets to the dead/dying. It's not said, but he clearly wants to spread the same gift Yotsuyu got.

Please get a grip already, all you do is shit up threads with your own shitty projection

She also chose her path. Abuse leading to more abuse, that is not the way. Somewhere the cycle must end or it only goes on in perpetuity.

kek

Attached: 1506601910188.png (243x289, 28K)

THEY DID THAT THEN THEY FUCKING PULLED KEKSHIT WITH FUCKING RUNAR IT'S FUCKING TRASH
FUCK YOU WOL SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING HERO BUT THEY MAKE HIM FUCKING VIRGIN KEK

I'd say there's a difference between a nerf and adjustment. Number juggling is bound to happen to everyone. Minor potency tweaks count as neither buffs nor nerfs. Massive changes in overall DPS, class functionality, or utility are what you want to look for.

And?

Attached: 1402362202778.jpg (521x900, 328K)

you're [seething] too hard user, runar sees her as a big sis.

Please... I just want DRK to be fun again...

this all an elaborate ruse over multiple threads, or are you simply this retarded for real?

when will hildibrand inseminate her already god damn it they even had gigi as an adoptive child

I'm going to miss this comfy thread. We survived 2 other XIV threads.

Attached: 1487095550533.jpg (690x970, 508K)

he fucking better man that fucking princess carry bullshit was fucking piece of shit fucking motherfucker fucking cuck fetish japs
fuck you fucking show me wol getting his fucking dick wet he supposed be big fucking hero but he's a fucking loser virgin it's fucking bullshit

i mean if shes willing to cheat on her eb for me what makes u think she wont do that to me?

Sex between mashu and hildibrand will be so fucking awkward.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/b6083dbda4e9497698b64163ffc8cee52472b81a

She's gay, user. She tells you this in 1.0. She likes watching the women in the Miner's Guild.

If Hildi didn't deep dick her kitty cunt when he saw her in her investigator outfit, he probably never will.

>all that bullshit happening
>Nashu is alway there and hyped for it
I wish I had a friend like her.
Hildebrand is lucky to have someone who accepts him the way he is.

I hope we get Hildibrand & Nashu as trusts!

Attached: ffxiv_05222018_193440.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

STOP FUCKING PAIRING THE FUCKING NPCS IT'S FUCKING TRASH MAKES WOL LOOK LIKE A FUCKING KEKOLD BITCH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you can't control the gyaru you don't deserve the gyaru

>Going through main story in this game
I get pozzed vibes from these people.
>A black guy and two women
>Then another woman

Is there any honorable charming men or is it just pozz city the rest of this game?

Any miqo'te claiming to be gay just doesn't have enough catnip in them yet

The WoL sort of does. By SB you've fallen well into line with Hildebrands madness.

yeah it was surprisingly good in spite of the OP

PATCH NOTES UUUUUUUUUP

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Faerie treasure dungeon. This is gonna be good lads.

My wol is for my dick and my dick only. Fuck you with your cuck fetishes.

>Form Shift
>The coeurl form bonus "Extends Greased Lightning duration to maximum" has been added.

Attached: 1165632218092bg4.jpg (388x388, 37K)

oh man wait for ishgard you'll be cumming your pants

Holee shit, MNK buffs. Well, QoL improvements really, but nonetheless pretty good.

>Riddle of Fire
>The effect "increases weaponskill recast time by 15%" has been removed. Damage increase reduced from 30% to 25%.
THANK YOU BASED GOD

Attached: 1186841421701.gif (153x113, 342K)

fuck you tranny you fucking ruin this fucking game with your eternal bond tranny shit fuck you

Attached: AST.png (619x938, 51K)

Quite right, you need to dominate and control your little gyaru.

Attached: 1458584606666.png (460x982, 352K)

>Tsubame Gaeshi now instant cast

Attached: faces.jpg (1600x900, 181K)

HOLY SHIT SAM

What the fuck, they reverted Ikishoten to Hagakure?

>instead of (in addition to?) a trial for the Hildibrand questline (HW need not apply, it was shit anyway) we get a dungeon
>Nashu, Hildibrand, and a third character can can be used as Trusts for the dungeon and can occupy any role

HOLY FUCK THESE MONK BUFFS
WE WON BROS

>WHM will be nerfed
>it isn't
L M A O

Attached: 1548956646997.jpg (796x717, 458K)

Riddle of Fire - The effect "increases weaponskill recast time by 15%" has been removed.
>Riddle of Fire - The effect "increases weaponskill recast time by 15%" has been removed.
Riddle of Fire - The effect "increases weaponskill recast time by 15%" has been removed.
>Riddle of Fire - The effect "increases weaponskill recast time by 15%" has been removed.

Attached: UP MY SLEEVES UP MY SLEEVES UP MY SLEEVES UP MY SLEEVES UP MY SLEEVES UP MY SLEEVES.jpg (400x509, 35K)

what the FUCK

Attached: rsSxVFq[1].png (594x514, 25K)

I love how you just don't even react to it anymore at this point.

Hot goddamn Astrologian got buffed

Attached: 1538448947435.png (585x512, 132K)

What you mean by this?

That's all we've been asking for forever
Finally

AHAHAHAHH DRG BROS WE'RE LIVING
NO TANK CHANGES TOO

>Tsubame-Gaeshi is now instant
Holy shit

Someone who's smart tell me, is Astro going to be good now?

>Now have Riddle of Earth and 2 stacks of True North to negate position requirements on Monk

It's better at healing but it's still shit at dpsing so it doesn't matter. It's literally SB WHM.

OH shit, hagakure is back too. This changes everything.

Attached: 1437869042504.png (442x380, 216K)

i would have been less insulted if it was nothing

Attached: IMG_1373.png (1334x750, 67K)

Anatman is literally useless for its intended purpose now lol, it's only for getting a stack in the opener. Why bother using it to pause your stacks when you can just form shift to keep them going forever and don't have to stand still?

They have basically admitted defeat with Monk's design and said "we give up on making this idea work, just have infinite GL"

Where's my TA, fagboy?

>Hagakure reintroduced for Samurai
Ahh god damn it, I greatly preferred being forced to build up to Midare.

Attached: 1549829552124.png (416x470, 199K)

>1 (One) Ninja change

Ouch

>those SCH "buffs"

Attached: 1504332153470.jpg (880x726, 99K)

>New actions have been added
>Samurai
>Hagakure
DAS IT MANE
A
S

I
T

Yes, much better, not as good as before, and not as good as WHM/SCH, but better.
Although our dps rotation is still ass, crown cards cant double as an ogcd dps button

Eden's Gate: Resurrection (Savage): 90 Minutes
Eden's Gate: Descent (Savage): 90 Minutes
Eden's Gate: Inundation (Savage): 90 Minutes
Eden's Gate: Sepulture (Savage): 120 Minutes

Titan confirmed for second savage form.

Attached: 1542433498145.png (300x329, 226K)

>no damage increase for Stellar Explosion
these are fine, they unfucked CO and CI a little so i'm happy, Gravity having 1.5 cast is pretty alright too, this could've gone worse

They got Energy Drain back so now they have something to blow Aetherflow on at least.

I have to wonder if it has the exact same usage or if it will be different somehow.

wait what?

Nigger, nin isn't even worth having in the party anymore for just TA

>bed mount
lewd

They added Hagakure in ADDITION to Ikishoten.
There was no mention of Ikishoten being removed.

Where's that leave Ikishoten, I wonder.

Attached: 1539592375619.gif (310x266, 132K)

>Hagakure is back on the menu
>INSTANT TSUBAME-GAESHI

Attached: 1552429869618.jpg (390x398, 135K)

>still doing door boss
i guess this is our life now

They're going to either remove Anatman or change it entirely in the next expansion.

If they are doing second forms, they should have had Leviathan be the fourth floor, Titan already got to be in Ultima.

>They got Energy Drain back
???????

Attached: 1559905417518.png (581x190, 9K)

Where is my fucking TA?

That gunblade's pretty slick.

Attached: 1558578861478.png (117x244, 87K)

READ NYIGGA

Attached: 1539913129236.png (835x434, 16K)

Read further.

Take a closer look buddy

Attached: Capture.png (572x106, 2K)

Read further down the page before outing yourself as a retard

Didn't scroll down.

I'm thinking Hagakure will work differently and won't be exactly the same as it was in Stormblood. Having both original Hagakure and Ikishoten would boost shinten spam to absolutely insane levels.

Something like "consumes 1 sen in exchange for 10 kenki" on a 5 second cooldown would allow it to just be a sen management tool instead of mandatory dps cooldown.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANTED TANK CHANGES ITS SO BORING NOW

Dead retard, why would you ever want to bring a ninja?

that the new tome or crafted gear?

I want to put penis inside the cartoon

I am lonely

[exit stage left]

Shut up and put on my TA.

New meme mount lads

Attached: file.png (530x298, 451K)

That's tome gear.

Sorry, I don't understand. I thought the point was to get 3 Sen to dump it on setsugekkas, why would I want an ability that deletes my Sen so I can just use kenki instead? I thought I WANTED setsugekkas as much as possible?

Sorry, not sure how this new ability works.

Guess that is going to be another gardening thing to make. Sucks for those without houses and lacking gil.

is it multi seat ? ;^)

t. started in Shadowbringers
The point of Hagakure is the ability to manipulate how many Sen you have at a given time to better align your Higanbanas and Setsugekkas with raid buffs/burst windows.

In Stormblood frequent and constant use of Shinten was a DPS gain over building up to Midare Setsugekka, and eventually you'd only end up using Midare Setsugekka when Hagakure was on cooldown.

yeah they like that for some reason. I find it tiresome though

I see, I see

>An issue wherein the information regarding potency in the tooltips for the monk PvE action Tornado Kick was incorrect.
So it's finally going to show its actual potency of 430 and not 330.

what the other anons said + it was nice to reset sen between pulls in dungeons/transition phases.

Prob'ly still a door boss but you won't have to start all the way over after the first transformation, like Hades

>The point of Hagakure is the ability to manipulate how many Sen you have at a given time to better align your Higanbanas and Setsugekkas with raid buffs/burst windows.
yeah I have no idea how this works. Like how the fuck do I know when they're going to use these abilities for me to time such a thing

I was hoping the tome gear would be the melee contest winner, I guess they're saving it for the 5.1 dungeon.

By knowing the other jobs, shitter.