It says right here that you don't have a psychic type in your team. Care to explain?

It says right here that you don't have a psychic type in your team. Care to explain?

Attached: 1558911518552.jpg (563x373, 59K)

but i have my husband gardevoir on my team

>Gardevoir
>Husband
Dont you mean wife?

no husband

Does she got a dick?

worst offense/defensive type

Why is psychic good against fighting? Are they implying that a brains beats brawn? This isn't a fucking science fair, it's a cockfight.

I wonder if Gardevoirs would actually like being waifus.

yes _he does

I am doing a mono dark run, is there any psychic dark other than Inkay\Malamar

Attached: 1523040296504.jpg (950x948, 80K)

>Gardevoir
>Husband
What a fucking fag with great taste

Water is better

Attached: 1563123561255.png (690x652, 339K)

Actually I've had a Gardevoir on my team for 13 straight years. I have a "main" team that I bring over from game to game once I beat the Elite Four, and have done since Emerald. Members last anywhere from a few weeks to years, though the only mainstay in that entire time has been my bromon, pic related. He's been with me for 13 years and I care about him a lot.

Attached: sirnight ribbons and cert.jpg (1168x748, 377K)

But user, psychic types are weak to the real best type: based BUG

But i do, even fits with my all Steel team.

Attached: 1477814823118.png (1427x1317, 821K)

I don't think I ever done a run that didn't have a psychic type in my team.

But I am using my wife

Attached: 1509737792442.png (2972x1820, 796K)

That is very impressive user. Was it one you bred or just one you caught on a run and stuck with ever since?

thats the most medals i ever seen on a mon

Caught at the start of the Emerald playthrough, and used during the story. Still have the initial Hall of Fame entry on that save and everything. So no breeding or anything.

For the record, his nature is Sassy which I didn't even fully understand as a mechanic back then, but Sassy is pretty decent for a Garde and he's made good use of it.

It's not all of them by any means, there's definitely some folks with more. That pic is slightly outdated though as since then we got the Battle Tree Master Ribbon too.

Attached: dvso7b.jpg (400x240, 21K)

It must fell nice being able to bring your bro to other regions, because I mostly played on emulators I never could have done this before

Did you get all the frontier medals in emerald? I got all the sliver ones but only a couple of gold.

You must be confused, of course I have him in my team

Attached: 1558233233806.png (1143x1600, 378K)

incelroar is ugly

That is a very rude thing to say sir

Attached: 1540406394837.gif (500x417, 47K)

I only use Bug type pokemon.

Attached: meowth in love.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

I want a psychic type Pokémon to mind rape me

But Delphox your daughter(my wife(male)) Braixen is on my team surely that's good enough

god fuck look at those eyelashes

I'm only getting a psychic type after I can keep all my lewd thoughts in check under many mental barrier. So then I can catch one and make it believe I'm a normal, if albeit boring person, only for one day to blast her with all my pent up repressed perverted mental imagery at once and induce her body into a forced heat.

Attached: Delphox Heat.png (617x291, 215K)

lewd

He has some great taste

Attached: 1417285670628.png (937x937, 181K)

What a homo.

>Psychic types in the show have been shown to be able to communicate with people via telepathy.
>Meowth just straight up learned a language.
Why no one ever set up a means of pokemon human relations via psychic is beyond me.

It's because the show's writers don't think of building up beyond what they start. There's a ton of concepts that get introduced and then are just forgotten. Like the Aura, remember that Ash has the aura both in the show and the movie iirc, and they never did anything with it.

>glaceon
why does that not suprise me

If he wants to be mating pressed let him

They know.

>those eyelashes

Attached: 1559360769663.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

The most sexual of the eeveelutions.

Attached: 38833317_p0.jpg (780x900, 443K)

why would they need to read anything to find out? If theyre psychic they should be able to read my mind to know i dont have any

I should do that. I just never moved my guys because I felt like different characters and they should stay with their trainers.