This is $5 right now is it worth it?

This is $5 right now is it worth it?

Attached: P201609081840430604.jpg (500x700, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvR7-pZh_0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck yeah it is. It's a steal at that point.

Yes, it’s a flawed masterpiece.

Definitely. Go for it.

Yeah. Great game.

fuck off, I'm not buying your fucking game

the last good survival horror game. still waiting for a good successor

People shat on it a lot when it first came out but most of it was unwarranted. First few levels are a bit difficult to navigate for reasons beyond your control but it's a fun game nonetheless. It has an atmosphere you won't find in many other modern games.

Based

Are there any other games that nail the surrealistic, dreamlike aesthetic that TEW has?

Attached: The Evil Within Cinegrid.jpg (1500x3061, 2.41M)

I hear the second game improves upon the first in every way. Should I just skip to that one?

No the second one is worst in almost every regard.

if you enjoy the older style resident evil games that are more horror and less action type then yes
the second game was not nearly as good

It might be one of a kind in that regard. I remember getting really hyped for the teaser trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvR7-pZh_0M

I didn't play the second game but it looked uninspired and dull.

It's worth pirating for zero dollars

This poster is Shinji Mikami, do not engage.

That's an amazing trailer.

It's alright. It's kind of janky though you get used to it, I feel like it can't make up it's mind at places and it kind of goes more linear as the game progresses but I definitely enjoyed it. I'd say it's worth a shot for a few dollars.
>asks a game is worth it
>gets replies
>fuck off
What?
I'd say Suda games are great for that, especially FSR and 25th Ward, though they are the second and third game in a trilogy.
The second game is definitely technically and mechanically better, but it isn't as interesting or fun to play as the first one for the most part. Though Stefano was the best villain and had the best parts in both games.

Attached: fsr.jpg (1280x1024, 751K)

Yeah, movies.