discord.gg/KdhvjcB
youtube.com/watch?v=giJXFhq8nH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lucky safe guesses
>"I-I guess random user was right, right?"

>lucky safe guesses
Nice try faggot

rosterfag COPE

Is that supposed to offend me or make me feel bad?

The DQ alts are all correct

I think you mean Doomguy and Reimu.

there's like 3 other posts exactly like this one nigger

Attached: 1564433799413.png (1036x366, 116K)

Good God, no, I don't want a Monster Hunter. Keep it to a Rathalos with its 4U-themed arena.

Attached: 1550942501510.jpg (902x960, 86K)

Was he really correct though? He said “or” when talking about them. I’ve never played a DQ game in my life so I don’t really get it

Ah yes, because the DQ4 and DQ8 protags were such safe guesses

I bet you were a Grinchfag

brainlet cope, kys, waiting for your tears starting TODAY

Verg leaked Erdrick by then and Banjo is a safe guess.

>it's another SMAAAAAAASH LEAK THREAD

Attached: 1547393394319.jpg (1200x675, 213K)

Doomguy is my dream pick, and MH makes sense with Rathian being there day one with no other representation. I'm okay with this if true.

They are though?

No one cares about DQ1 or 2. DQ5's protagonist is not even a hero, no one cares about DQ6, DQ7's character wouldn't even share the same model size.

the pool of heroes that could be used for DQ reps was really really small

Bad bait

He just mentioned the most popular DQ games more likely to get a place in the game.

There's also the Sylux/FE rep leak that uses the same safe guesses.

Those choices are extremely obvious choices. Not only are they all popular entries in the series, but 3 has Loto as the playable character, who the protagonists of the first two games are descendants of. 4 is the start of the second trilogy, 8 is a fan favourite, and 11 is the newest.

Attached: 1543010388097.gif (480x268, 2.22M)

cope and seethe, that was posted in a hopes and dreams thread

Attached: gorillaz.png (439x423, 176K)

Attached: 1524854545350.png (488x463, 28K)

The fact he said he would even have alts at all makes it extremely credible beyond just a lucky guess.

>No Leon

Sorry what the fuck

Attached: fag.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>wanting crapcom reps

no thanks

genuinely retarded

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL

Attached: 1552988689314.png (420x457, 282K)

How fucking dumb are you? Of COURSE Hero is going to have alts.

Stay in denial, brother

You are probably the only person that shares my viewpoints. I'd rather have no more 3rd parties but if we have to have another, I don't want it from capcom considering Smash is already filled with representation from Capcom. More diverse companies the better in my eyes.

it literally wasn't obvious if nobody else predicted it

all you faggots said it would only be Erdrick, or Erdrick with 7 other heroes as alts

>Bowser Jr.

This this this this this

Fuck all of you thinking in hindsight that you would have guessed that the Luminary would have 4 variants. For 7 fucking months around here it was Erdrick Erdrick Erdrick in every single fucking thread.
OP is correct and the guesses weren't safe. Stay mad Genofags.

Nice selfie

this prediction is also before the brave datamine leaked

Well obviously, Besides all the band-wagoners for Eldrick, How many of those leaks even mentioned alts, I understand he meant that it was a pick between the 4 of them and alt colors for the rest, But its still too on the nose.

>monster hunter isn't capcom
hello brainlet

????

EPIC WOJACK DUDE XD *UPVOTES*

>25 Jul 2019

Are you retarded? Would it be wrong to say you can play as the DQ 3, 4, 8 or 11 hero? Even then, why would he have mentioned the colors repping the others?

Even if that's true, who else got 4 different models?

Bowser Jr has seven.

>Rosterfagging is actually over

Attached: faceapp ryu.png (389x293, 193K)

Let’s rate all the dlc newcomers
>Joker
>Hero
>Banjo & Kazooie
>Monster Hunter
>Doomguy
Overall I give it a 4.5/5. Would have preferred Dark Souls over MH or Persona but those are still great franchises.

Literally the most boring possible choices
If it weren’t for banjo, I probably wouldn’t but the dlc at all

>Joker: :|
>Hero: :|
>Banjo-Kazooie: :))
>Monster Hunter: :)
>Doomguy: :D

Not entirely. Rebootfags have been infesting Yea Forums lately.

It's not gonna matter

Smash is done, Nintendo's gonna make it into a party fighting game that's like PSASBR

They won't reuse the name Super Smash Bros after this

>joker: literal who
>hero: literal who
>banjo: finally something interesting
>monster hunter: literal who
>doom guy: uh..ok...

Shouldnt count the eggs before they hatch user. But this is still pretty fun, so overall a 3 or 3.5/5. Really not a fan of Joker, Hero or Monster Hunter but Banjo and Doomguy are my top 2 so I cant complain either. My little bro really wants MH and most of my friends love P5 so im happy for them too.

Exactly. People can argue that no one cares about the DQ 1 or 2 hero, but who honestly cares about the Koopalings? Sakurai could have easily thrown them in addition to the DQ 5 and 6 even if they aren't popular and had 8 unique ones. Saying he was only picking 4 alts when he's never done it before isn't that easy.

>Joker
Pretty cool and unique character, a nice surprise without feeling undeserving
>Hero
I acknowledge Dragon Quest's status and importance to the history of RPGs but I have no interest in these characters and they don't look like they bring anything new.
>Banjo & Kazooie
About time
>Monster Hunter
"Monster Hunter" isn't a character, why would they put him in?
>Doomguy
RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS
Overall 7/10, not bad

Considering how many models DQ hero got, I'm retroactively upset Joker didn't have a mainline SMT alt to just rep Megaten as a whole. I like Doomguy, I like Hero. Kind of feel like MH is eh, would've rathered they just put in more monsters to fight against in co-op. Would have captured the spirit of MH pretty well. Banjo is ok. I really wish we would have gotten Travis though, but I'm happy enough he's getting another game even if it's unnecessary

>Expecting Monster Hunter when we got pic related as an obvious "Well... maybe next time" inclusion along with shit like the Rex mii costume and Spring Man assist trophy

Attached: maxresdefault - 2019-07-29T175604.260.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>Monster Hunter
>Nintendo
>2019
LMAOOOOO

>Joker
I don't care for him.
>Hero
Slime was one of my most wanteds, but I'm glad DQ is getting representation at all.
>Banjo
Never personally played his games, but It's nice to see him in
>Monster Hunter
It's alright
>Doomguy
Good shit
Overall I'd give it a 7/10

Joker 1/5: Don't care
Hero 3/5 Eh
Banjo-Kazooie 3/5: not really that interesting
Monster Hunter: 2/5: No thanks fag, Give me Leon or X or some other Capcom rep
Doomguy 4/5: Alright, not bad as long as he comes with original design alts

>retards will run this into the ground not realizing it's from a hopes and dreams thread and MH is already pretty much deconfirmed

Attached: 1535870405912.jpg (244x244, 12K)

>post description of OP's post in discord
>friend says "lmao sounds like me"
>post screencap
>friend says "wait fuck that IS me", tracks down the photo he used on his phone (pic related)
>he made tons of Adeleine + Sylux support art when it was still active, most of it on his twitter
>says he always expected 3, 8 or 11 if a DQ rep got in and 4 is his favorite; huge DQ fan

y'all just got baited by an user with above average taste in games

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-201315_Gallery.jpg (248x510, 6K)

I'm sowwy, but did the Gwinch awweady wose? Oh, that's wight. The game isn't even out yet. In fact, it's onwy Nyuvmbew. Does nyot having the bannyew chawactews weveawed onye month befowe wewease count as a woss? Is that what you'we saying? Because if you'we saying that I can assuwe you that you'we wwong. Why wouwd you make this topic when the game stiww isn't out? The Gwinch weak is stiww possibwe and has been the stwongest, most watewtight weak in aww of Smash histowy fow how many yeaws nyow? It's competing against onye of the wowst insidews who peopwe onwy take sewiouswy because they'we feeding off the enyewgy of making a coupwe of wucky guesses. But you knyow what? Vewgeben stiww fucking sucks. The Gwinch is onye of the best fucking weaks in Smash histowy, it compwetewy bwew the insidews the fuck out and wouwd have pwedicted the whowe wostew if Nyintendo didn't panyic, change the diwect pwans, and add Incinyewoaw wast minyute. Maybe you shouwd shut the fuck up befowe you make wetawded topics wike this. You knyow why? Because you'we going to be embawwassed when Mach Widew gets weveawed and someonye bumps this topic. Oh wook at that, Ken just got put on the bannyew in the exact same pose and position as he was in the weak. Awe you a fucking dwunk? Awe you wetawded? Awe you autistic? You awe a fucking idiot and you shouwd nyevew make a topic on this boawd again and I'm fucking sewious. I awmost have a feewing you'we the onwy guy making aww these anti-Gwinch topics because you'we an autist who doesn't wike the weak because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUW wife and then maybe twy to twoww this fucking weak on the boawd, wike I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out youw thweads nyow, you'we a wetawd. Awways doing stupid shit wike this. Why

He said alt colors, not alts. Every character has alt colors.

I mean, we got Joker without Persona 5, in spite of all the hype for an upcoming PS4 exclusive updated version, so it'd be hardly odd at this point.

You don't believe the Adeline leaks right..? You're not that dumb.. right user...?

Attached: 1556147199171.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I’d CUM for monster hunter

Wtf dude?

I'm saying Smash is dead, leaks or no leaks

>with alts based on the rest of the series
That means he assumed the main character, and the others were alts and he wasn't clear which one the actual character was..

>Joker
Cool, I guess. I liked Persona 4, never played 5.
>Hero
Pretty boring, hopefully his moveset is neat.
>Banjo & Kazooie
My 20 year never ever. Holy shit.
>Monster Hunter
zzzzz
>Doomguy
Rad.

Overall, pretty good.

Heretical tastes

I'll be laughing when your generic gunman doesn't get in

Edited pic

III/VIII/XI were all pretty safe guesses, IV is the outlier but IX/VII are out because of their younger appearances that wouldn't transfer well as an alt, V is out because he uses a staff, leaving only I/II/IV/VI.

Attached: y5vFAQy.png (3084x611, 1.29M)

And I'll be laughing eternally from the memory of you fucking retards banking off a random prediction. I'm never gonna let you fucking Monster Hunterfags forget this

>Discord

Based, but ask him to post the date that image was saved to put the nail in the coffin for good

>No mention of a ‘93 Doomguy alt
Sakurai always includes the classic design for third parties. The fact that it isn’t even mentioned makes me incredibly skeptical, especially given that aparently the leaker knows/knew the alts for Hero and MH.

Nah, ill still have faith in an RE rep.

I want nothing more than MH and that's why I'm not gonna fall for this leak. Don't give me hope.

Attached: 1562952563673.gif (245x184, 1.32M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-202946_Gallery.jpg (400x195, 9K)

may be bethesda being cucks, who knows

Thank you based user, the leak wasn’t a leak after all

AHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAH
FUCKING INCREDIBLE, THANK YOU FOR THE FUCKING LAUGHS MONSTER HUNTERFAGS. YOU GOT TOO FUCKING COCKY OVER A FAKE LEAK, OHNONONONONO AHAHAHAHAH. AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH FUCK, AAAAAAAAAAHAHAH

Attached: LeonLaugh.jpg (700x474, 69K)

No one will notice this and youtubers will continue to spew "SMASH DLC ADELEINE LEAK????"

this was a fun diversion, i hope adeleine gets into the next smash.

best post ITT

I'm trying to think of how a Monster Hunter would play. the problem is that they've almost got too many options. It's easy to think of moves that could fit into attacks, but then it's hard to decide which ones to use to make a coherent moveset and playstyle with.

>Down-b barrel bomb, flash pod, shock trap, hammer charge or longsword counter
>side-b could be bow/bowgun shot, lance charge, gunlance shelling, or slinger fire
>neutral-b could transform your switchaxe or charge blade to modify your tilts or play a hunting horn performance
>Up-b is an insect glaive polevault or grapple hooking a wingdrake

Attached: tumblr_p6xu0sWv4O1uekkd0o1_500.gif (500x330, 1.14M)

Lol nice. Well the user must've been happy with every DQ Hero they called being in.

Link his twitter. Dude deserves some fucking respect for being god tier at predicting shit

MH being in Smash literally goes against the dev's wishes, it's why we got Rathalos.

you don't want my twitter i'm actually a fucking idiot
>t. his friend and the guy who made that post

Yes I do you fucking faggot let me see your art

Attached: 1559297139258.jpg (465x636, 75K)

there's a lot of levels to this one

>tfw was saying Joker had a pretty good shot since last summer
>tfw was saying Luminary/Banjo over a month before E3
>Final two are Leon/Crash

I should have shilled my list more and I could have been in a PapaGenos video by now.

Attached: 1541219733373.jpg (542x540, 62K)

Oh no no no, DOOMfags and MHfags were so close! Sorry, maybe next time!

My good sir, I like your choices

Attached: 1560971660756.png (1200x844, 2.17M)

Next DLC fighter is too refined for any leak to guess.

Attached: Demopan.png (275x428, 239K)

Dude please, it would be the final nail in the coffin killing this leak

How is it not already confirmed? The image data is 1 to 1.

this

Does that mean we can go back to making our most wanted list and other Smash DLC prediction funposting? I would like to be the case.

Attached: im-glad-its-over-21045183.png (500x576, 508K)

*confirmed fake
I mean

monster hunter won't have a rep because that dragon is already a boss and assist trophy

No way friend, This parties just getting started, See ya tomorrow

Attached: 1534260197053.png (747x714, 972K)

shameless_SMT

Attached: weird family.jpg (866x1024, 148K)

Cute Fuuka

t....thanks....

Is this what having a stroke is like

well that's that then

Attached: key.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

shes about to get robogangbanged right

No, she's about to get fed a nice breakfast by her wierd dad and spend the day drawing.

adeline looks so weird, kinda looks like daisy

Good taste in DQ Heroes user, you excited for tomorrow?

HELL yes, dude. Super pumped to see how the specials work. Still absolutely baffled 4 got in honestly, I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming after E3 this year.

>shameless_SMT
Dude! I loved you Sylux and Ado stuff back in those threads! Glad to finally find the author!

So what's your predictions now, "Leak"user?

Fucking noice, Solo was definitely the "oddball" considering the others' popularity. I'm gonna use 8 because I'm a basic bitch, but I gotta represent grandpa.

Attached: DQVIII_-_Munchie.png (180x216, 38K)

Isn't obvious? Either he truly saw the future, or we are getting Ado and Sylux. Good ending either way.

Faggot who found the original screenshot here. I found the post about a month back when searching "Banjo Hero" on Fireden back during EVO to find leaks for the other characters and this was the only post I could find from before the reveal that accurately suggested that Banjo and DQ 3/4/8/11 Hero were in the game.

God damn, I got rekt. Good shit.

OH NO NO NO NO NO DOOMBROS

I want to believe

Attached: 1563578570566.png (623x216, 53K)

Even if the leak is fake this doesn't reduce Doomguy's chances. If anything they've raised since then.

If this is true skipping the fighter pass bundle was the best choice I could have made. Just Joker and Hero, thanks.

Honestly I still want Doomguy and MonHun a lot, but if I had to guess, I think Dante and some Dark Souls rep are on the table too.

It seems it was a mistake, not even a fake, but a really lucky guess.

Oh gosh, thanks man. I've been meaning to keep up with that fanart but interest died out. It's still easy to hide actual Metroid threads behind the images though, so I'll make more sometime.

What about Leon and Crash?

Bros...

Attached: fp.png (589x441, 459K)

LEAK IS CONFIRMED FAKE. PHOENIXBROS, WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE!

Attached: 4e3.gif (220x274, 302K)

I'll be honest I have nothing against RE but I've never been on the Leon train, but Crash is a solid maybe
pls keep in mind i'm literally just some idiot speculating same as you

Uh no. You never had a chance since day 1. Even Capcom doesn't want to have anything to do with PW.

doomguy faggots sure are dumb he isnt getting in

I dont see how any of this cant be fabricated (just change the date on the phone) by someone trying to claim they made this post but ok

Oh shit.

Good luck Phoenix bros
I just want everyone to get who they want

For me, I got Ridley way back, and ever since, it was mostly a "anyone BUT Steve" road for me.

Right now, I just have characters I would be less or more Hype about... my personal faves, like Kosmos, Morrigan, Klonoa and Master Chief are most likely Never Evers, and I can live with that.

>mfw Doom Slayer and Monster Hunter are somehow still in despite all of this being a ruse

Attached: 1559492897190.jpg (1024x683, 185K)

You don't know how much of a dream this would be
people would believe my predictions were a real leak even though i swear to god they're not

Hopefully, Doomfags can shut the hell up now, one of the worst fanbases.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tmv5MzLP9fg

This will be an awkward week for you, I assume.

wouldn't solaire be such a badass dark souls rep? Up close and personal with his straight sword, with kicks and parries , throwing those fucking lightning spears at a distance, and praising the sun as a taunt/ intro

You may as well give me the winning numbers for the lottery, O Mighty Oracle.

Leon in would be my dream come true and my second instantaneously

Reminder that any "leak" that doesn't have Leon or RE in general is probably bullshit since it's as obvious an inevitability at this point as fucking Ken was

Attached: 1564158300160.png (242x263, 20K)

How? I am Mii Costume theory here, but so far, I fail to see how the Doomfags are any worst than any other of the camps we have right now... they seem the same as the Crash ones, the Leons, the Ryus and the Phoenix, just to speak of the big ones. Reimu... I think they know they aren't making in, but still want to prove their fanbase is real.

Is this a new meme or is there even a semblance of possibility to him?

the only thing they are going on is that there's no RE Spirits in the base game, which admittedly is a little suspicious but thats about it

This

Think with Solaire... everything he does, the player character can do it (including Praising the Sun) as well as much more.

I am of the opinion that if the DK series has to be represented for another characters, besides the CU, I would rather a boss. The Bosses are the ones that, through animation alone, make some truly unique characters.

I mean if they used Dark Souls miracles for Solarie's (or Choosen Undead's) specials it would be neat.

>Doomguy
>safe guess

Attached: 1561312553194.jpg (361x472, 40K)

RE checks every sort of criteria you can throw at it and with how much shit Capcom got in the base game them getting a new DLC rep is a safe bet, the only argument Yea Forums can make against it is "b-but gun man..."

Eh, there are no spirits of a lot of things I guess

Would be happy with leon in not gonna lie, a dream since RE4 came out

>post yfw "DOOM SLAYER RAZES HELL"

Attached: 1548527739639.jpg (2048x1365, 461K)

I don't know for everyone, but the logic me and other RE supporters have is, assuming Capcom gets another rep, something most of us seem likely with how easy it seems to be to colaborate with them on Smash, and how profitable their IPs are, Resident Evil is the most likely. Capcom already got it's fan favorite with Megaman among Nintendo fans, and their icon with Ryu, not to mention a MH representation as the developers would intend, so RE, being their biggest franchise, with on of the longest histories in the industry, seems the next logical step.

I do think Phoenix could pull off a Banjo or even Dante could get some chance do to his moveset, but similar with Hero, Nintendo and Capcom may want to push for RE on this one.

Attached: speng.jpg (820x820, 61K)

Attached: demon shit eating grin.jpg (550x550, 33K)

Oh probably, I hope all these people following my twitter are ready to be spammed with pictures of possums and ducks because that's 90% of what I post

>them getting a new DLC rep is a safe bet
You mean like, Monster Hunter? Or Dante? Or Phoenix Wright?
Just admit you're dumb shitposters latching onto whatever character you can find already.

See my problem with this is why the hell would Capcom get another rep when they are already tied for the lead with 3 (Konami also has 3)

Like I get that Capcom and Nintendo have been buddy-buddy for a while now, plus Capcom has a hard-on for porting every RE game ever to Switch (for a fucking shitload) but why would Capcom get another character when Bamco, the guys that helped make this game only get Pac-Man?

>not "DOOMGUY TEARS IN"

nice selfie uggo

Because all the other Bamco reps are shit choices

Heihachi/Tekken already got cut in Smash 4 and wouldn't really bring anything that Ryu didn't, Katamari's creator is against it being associated with violence, Lloyd is "haha anime swordsman", Chosen Undead is only shilled because of Yea Forums's boner for Souls games, KOS-MOS is a literally who to normies, and the list goes on.

kek

Every fucking time, you paint-huffing faggots spew this
>DURR LUCKY GUESS
bullshit. Just like how Ridley was, and how Banjo was, and how K.Rool was, and Simon was, and how Joker was, and whoever the fuck else you've made excuses for. Hero wasn't even on the fucking map when this was posted, or should I say "Erdrick" because Vergeben dicksuckers always pretend their confirmed character of the month was a "lock all along and you'd be dumb not to see it". You absolute ignoramus. Can't wait for what excuse you're going to pull out of your ass this time, making up some story about how Doomguy and Bethesda had the writing on the wall. Fuck you.

Attached: He's_In.jpg (480x361, 35K)

Well, for once I am the one guy who still believes on Mii Costume Theory, so I think we are getting both, Namco and Capcom.

But still, just on Capcom, the answer is simple. I don't think that the current content they already have means anything against them, thats just another of our "fan rules", if anything, it just proves they are the easiest of the third parties to work with for this kind of deal. After that, it's just a question of money, their IPs would sell, heck, a RE rep or Dante may be even close (not equal) to the reaction that Cloud got back in the day, while Phoenix would make a lot of Nintendo fans happy, it's just good business for Nintendo, specially when they know that getting a deal with Capcom would be easy.

Nintendo never saves the best for last so I'm putting money on Phoniex Wright and Chorus Kids.

Attached: 1564453603975.png (2444x874, 1.27M)

>being against more third parties because "they have 3 that's enough"
>when the only first party shit left is shill reps and bottom of the barrel shit like waluigi and kirby side characters

Attached: 1546827597199.jpg (953x953, 148K)

Hero is a literally who to normies too. Just as much as KOS-MOS is.

I mean, they were expecting the Ballot choice to be a grand final (mind you, they wanted it to be Third Party, while the first party was meant for Ultimate)

They just understimate how safe would everyone vote during the Ballot, and the fact that, even if Bayo (or any winer for that matter) got millions of votes... there would still be just as many people voting for other characters who would got mad, no matter who win at the end. The Ballot was a mistake on hindsight, if they ever try that again, they should at least consider adding at least the top three, instead of just one.

Nightmare would be a stance character, smash doesn’t have one of those

t. mark
where are the bodies you fuck

What the fuck is this image why can't any of you fags make a coherent picture without throwing in embarrassing self-congratulatory shit

Fake.

>All other bamco reps are shit choices
Okay fag

Attached: yoshi-tekken1-2.jpg (213x213, 11K)

Tekken being out just for Ryu is the same as saying Hero is out just for Robyn, the fighting styles are different, they just need to figure that out, just as they did with Villager and Ridley in the past.

Katamari is not happening, but can I ask, how is the main game not a violent? For real, never play then myself, but was under the impression you roll over countles of innocents, just to burn them all later to make a Start.

DS is not just a Yea Forums thing, is mainstream now, and would most likely sell better around the globe than Joker and Hero together (nothing against them, is just a fact), Lloyd is not my favorite, but he has his demand among Nintendo fans since the Wii, so he still can make it in like Banjo did, and Kosmos still has the moveset point on his favor plus the small chance of being a "we may use this to promote Xenoblade a little" for Nintendo.

>Joker
Fuckin awesome
>Hero
DQ rep hype
>Banjo & Kazooie
Finally
>Monster Hunter
Fucking cool if true
>Doomguy
Hell yeah

I just wish Mike Jones got it, but that's obviously a pipe dream

Attached: MIKE JONES.jpg (722x1000, 199K)

We know, the author have been here for a while explaining the whole deal.

>joker
Pretty cool pick, was more surprised if anything
>hero
Not really that excited, it’s a sensible pick though. I like how the DQ8 Hero is playable
>banjo
Now THIS is what I’ve wanted. It’s so relieving to see banjo get recognition.
>monster hunter
Fuck no, Leon/Jill is the better pick but wont happen
>doomguy
Please let this happen, would be genuinely amazing
Overall 7/10

V can use swords, and is shown using swords in artwork. Also, why not predict:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11.

I feel more people woulda called that, or “just 3.” As most were doing. Calling the fact that he’d have Alts, the exact number of Alts, and the exact alt costumes is a bit much for a “safe guess.” Even with the Erdrick leak” a safer guess woulda been 3 and 11 only a la Cloud.

>2/5
Banjo was cool, Doomguy is eh, rest is shit, but Joker is half because it's Sakurai's never ever like Banjo so it makes up for it a little. Where's Crash?

Well the people in Katamari will do anything for the King so I don't think they really mind being turned into a star/planet/island. The only time I think it was probably fucked up was in Touch my Katamari because the King ordered Prince to roll up everyone and everything just so the King could look cooler than some random kid's school principle. I might be wrong, but it was something kind of like that.

except he didn't say DQV

no he listed the most popular in the west and east, the newest and his favorite

Everyone's been posting random guesses for literal YEARS at this point. Being accurate about 2 out of 4 doesn't actually mean anything.

But what if its different this time. What if this user is actually a wizard or something?

Geno

Attached: JPEG_20190610_013652.png (158x158, 37K)

Then we'll know when the actual characters are actually revealed, huh?

Real or fake, fat lot of good this info does you right now, isn't it?

Who?

The author of the original post already came out and admit, it was just a guess, nothing serious.

So if proven true, yes, he was either a wizard, or part of the writing team on the Simsons.

>the author of the anonymous post admitted it was a guess
sure

MIKE JONES

Idiot.

dude trust me I was the one who did the grinch leak, I'd know about leaks. you can believe me because I admitted to it

where is her leak?
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Attached: r_b.jpg (1500x2000, 1010K)

>>Joker
Weeb cringe, legit the first character where I’ve ever had the thought “you don’t deserve a spot on the roster”. Never been one for rosterfaggotry but imo Joker’s inclusion is ridiculously egregious. He’s literally only in the game because Sakurai likes P5 and it’s UI, that’s it. He’s not a gaming all-star, and even though everyone thought he was included for P5 on Switch promotion that never ended up happening, no Scramble doesn’t count. Fuck Joker.
>>Hero
Not big on DQ but happy for Japan those that like the series.
>>Banjo & Kazooie
BASED AND BEARPILLED SAKURAI YOU’REA GOD
>>Monster Hunter
Meh
>>Doomguy
Cringe

>this Yea Forums post is obviously fake
>THIS Yea Forums post is obviously true though because it says this one is fake

God I hope this is fake. Fuck smash

It is. It was confirmed fake hours ago.

Here's your leak.

Attached: 1546058208730.png (1119x438, 94K)

>Erdrick
*sigh*

>Monster Hunter
I'd be down with this, just because it's the only chance I have of getting a friend to finally learn to play this goddamn game with me.

This blew up on Yea Forums first, the damage was our own doing.

People still believe leaks?

>posting a photoshopped leak

Attached: 1560878342415.png (1112x256, 51K)

>user thinks that Banjo is interesting but Monster Hunter or DQ Hero is a literal who
retarded user.
>joker: Shit persona pick
>hero: extremely popular series in Japan
>banjo: literal who that is vaguely remembered but hasn't done anything for years and flopped the last time he had his own game
>monster hunter: extremely popular series in Japan and sold over 13 million copies worldwide on its newest entry
>doom guy: out of left field and bizarre

>Joker
He was a literal who to me but his playstyle is cool 4/5
>Hero
Fucking based 5/5
>Banjo
Irrelevant fag from a 20 year old game 1/5
>MH
Not big on MH but that sounds interesting 3/5
>Doomguy
Fucking based 5/5

Overall it's a solid 8/10.

>people have to fight for supposed characters
>my most wanted of Bayo (like seriously, what the fuck, actual pipe dream) Ridley and K. Rool are in
Doesn't matter how small I was, 10 year old me would slap the shit out of myself now if I told him these characters were in.

>10 year old you knows who Bayonetta is
GET OUT

Guess what, Bayo in America alone can be 9 years old. We've known about her for longer. I know, I'm feeling it too.

Attached: hopin'.png (500x571, 245K)

And Erdrick is in you fucking tard

>Chosen Undead is only shilled because of Yea Forums's boner for Souls games
Dark Souls is one of Bamco's biggest IPs user

As like the third alt of the Luminary
Fact is all promo material for Hero so far has Luminary front and center, so all the leaks calling erdrick are most likely full of shit

>Literally speculating any character alongside Doomguy is "UsInG DoOmGuY As A ShIeLd"
fuck off

t. believed the wannabe ESRB leak

Was that the guidebook one? Because that one was actually true in retrospect. I remember Ken and Incineroar being on it.

I don't even care if its fake. I'm just blown away by how accurate Anons guesses were.

>how is the main game not a violent? For real, never play then myself, but was under the impression you roll over countles of innocents, just to burn them all later to make a Start.
No one in Katamari actually dies, its weird
youtube.com/watch?v=giJXFhq8nH4

No it was the one with Agnès which you faggots continued to claim was real even after its author came forward and said they did it

You think so? I thought the style was pretty cute when I did it. I guess she is pretty off model, although really so is Sylux.

>Joker
Don't care

>Hero
Pretty good pick, makes sense

>Banjo & Kazooie
Again, pretty good pick for the fans especially

>Monster Hunter
I don't play this game

>Doomguy
Another double take pick, those are always great

Where do you think we are?

Everyone will ignore this post revealing that one of the last two fighters is Dante.

Attached: dmcpopuko.png (749x422, 85K)

Back then they didn't want me

Wait. Was this actually posted at that time?

Seems like it

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-110332_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x396, 151K)

Isn't this from loooong after virginben started saying DQ and Banjo?

Yes

doomguybros...

I think this just made me appreciate Sylux and Adeleine a lot more. Not that they're even likely for this round of DLC, but this is a nice and weird pairing.

>arm blade
Great, more swordfags.

He didn’t call him having alts he said or implying only one would be in. It’s fucking nothing.

Bump.

Makes sense, Doomguy is popular in the west, MH popular in both but mostly east, both parties get characters they want, win win

just another salty Stevefag

Attached: dg.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Looking at the Fighters pass now just makes me laugh hysterically at all the autists who though those 2 LITERAL WHOS would be playable

People.know this is the rest of the DLC, deep down.
Thats why theyre trying so hard to deny it, but their opposition is inherently weak.
They already lost.

Attached: 67237459_10156949421706281_2047148934178013184_n.jpg (637x960, 184K)

can vouch because it was me, definitely never thought all of them would be in

doomguy is too violent, they would never let him in smash.

>Doom Guy/Slayer's final smash would be him in FPS view of the screen, with Rip & Tear playing.
>You get to aim and shoot at the people on the stages with the BFG.

>bunch of literal who third parties
Smash is dead

>Pirahna Plant getting in as a joke character over a retro rep kinda blows but if it's a one time change of plans it's ok, he's fun as fuck to play as
>Joker is an undeserving recency bias pick, and if we were gonna get "literally any old Sega character regardless of relation to Nintendo" there were dozens of superior choices. I was cool with him before he launched because "oh cool, stand fighter" but his moveset ended up sucking balls
>Hero doesn't personally tickle my fanservice but he's a worthy piece of Nintendo's history and Smash is better for their inclusion, they look fun to play, too
>Banjo and Kazooie is a 20 year old childhood dream come true, nothing can ever top it for me, it's perfect you nailed all the details thank you based sakurai
>Monster Hunter Hunter is lame, give me a playable monster or give me something else entirely
>Doomguy is a fucking amazing addition, especially since according to the "leak" it'd be repping classic and reboot Doom which is amazing since I love both games. Doom is a huge piece of gaming history and has a good amount of Nintendo presence

>Doom
>Monster Hunter
>literal who
Have you ever tried playing a game that wasn't published by Nintendo?
Byleth and a shillmon would be much, much worse.

Smash is historical revisionism as a series.

On the topic of Doom Guy/Doom Slayer potentially being in Smash, don't you think it's curious how Doom 64 is very clearly getting re-released but it's being held back for some mysterious reason?

My wife’s son wanted bandana dee, so I know how you feel

Except no one wanted Doomguy in Smash and Doom isn't even close to being as popular in the west as Dragon Quest is in Japan.

Attached: Laughing_Chief.png (1200x675, 829K)

Doomguy and monsterhunter?
Doomguy sure, but just some monsterhunter?
I was hoping for a girl or something... oh well

I'd prefer a generic Dark Souls protag to MH, but Doomguy makes me happy

A lot of people care about the koopalings

Me too. They’re in.

Chosen undead is shill because everybody likes the games AND they have great moveset potential. Also since when is someone pushing a character to be in because they like them a bad reason?

Attached: 78EF2887-839C-43EC-8351-73ADFFE158F4.jpg (4000x2619, 2.64M)

would be the best namco rep in my opinion
im glad the leak was proven fake

Attached: 1563864044829.png (1200x675, 960K)

Based

Attached: E16F203A-1A14-41EE-814A-B200647E30D4.jpg (2000x1164, 486K)

my money is on Travis & Rayman

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>monster hunter m/f alts
please god...please be true. MH deserves another chance in a fighting game.

Attached: 1535174098623.png (869x720, 243K)

Travis is deconfirmed

I wonder how many people are gonna think Geno is in just because he’s not getting a Mii costume

Here’s your next DLC fighter

Attached: D2FC6DFC-99D2-42B4-82B1-4ED1E1901806.jpg (4000x2078, 2.41M)

Banjo was "deconfirmed" and look where he ended up

Yeah by someone who composes fucking music. He didn’t even know about banjo being in yet when he said that

If you see the video interview Grant actually said he knew a few months in advance

it's a little unusual but it's probably not anything major.

Travis is hard deconfirmed by his creator, let it go man. Rayman is a fag choice though, fuck you loser.

That would legitimately be awful

Well you will easily find fake leaks saying the same thing then. Seeing as it was so obvious

user it was debunked literally in this very thread

Why?

Seems fine to me. Have you never played ZSS or Joker?

>have you never played the two least fun characters in the game

>joker
>least fun
Lol