Does anyone even use the dock mode?

does anyone even use the dock mode?

Attached: uQrqdCw.gif (500x500, 514K)

I played it in docked mode a few times when I was playing BoTW in ~May 2017

yes, sometimes.

I don't use handheld mode except for times where I'm just picking up an order in Splatoon.

I only use the dock mode and a pro controller, I have never taken my switch out of my house since release date.

I didn't bought a Switch

Attached: 1543113119386.gif (346x367, 510K)

Ever since I got this little stand that charges my switch and pro controller no.
Then again I don’t have a TV anymore

You can play handheld at home too you know?

Thats Exactly what I wanted too
Thank you little anime girl

I play it in bed while watching TV at night, so no

I goose neck nigger

Attached: download.jpeg-3.jpg (275x183, 7K)

why did i never think of this? looks comfy as fuck

Nah, I realized playing in handheld mode is more comfortable. 95% of people play games on a cell phone, tablet, laptop, or handheld, so I was just being a boomer afraid of change by playing games at a desk. I've also started streaming my PC games to a hacked Vita now.

Spla2n is weird in handheld so yeah

Where exactly do you buy that thing?

Amazon they're like 12 bucks if that.

Found and ordered. Can't believe I waited this long to start playing like this.

I very rarely play in handheld mode. It's just too unwieldy in handheld mode. It's literally 2 3ds's wide.

It's for people with normal-sized hands, and not women and children's hands like the 3DS.

That's why they're making this for those without soihands

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_06_13_at_12.24.02_PM.0.png.jpg (1400x933, 57K)

First guy is me
i'm only play on handled

Attached: 2019072723552100-397A963DA4660090D65D330174AC6B04-1.jpg (171x719, 38K)

God Tier: Docked
Decent Tier: Handheld
Shit tier: Tabletop

i ONLY use my switch in docked mode. i hate the joycons, the shit ergonomics, the shit battery life, and shit performance of portable mode.

I'm basically the same as the guy you replied to. I have a TV in the bedroom. So I just play it on the big screen. When watching some tv shows or watching some podcasts I play it on handheld. But never on any other occasion.

I think I've used dock mode twice in the three years I've had the thing.
Once for BOTW, and once six months ago for Smash to play it with with relatives

Attached: 0cf4a57216c65d6544035ad97fba02.png (750x700, 279K)

Whenever I play with my friends.

(You)

Attached: 507B61F6-7181-487B-B275-2015409C858B.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

I think I've played handheld mode less than 10 hours total and I've had mine two years now. Makes games look worse than they already do and I prefer playing off a TV even if graphical fidelity is the same.

I never use handheld mode, I only play docked.

>(You)

I use it in tabletop mode while in my bed most of the time.

oh my god, user, I didn't know. this changes everything, thank you for enlightening me.

I only play in handheld mode sometimes late at night, but only for certain games. Stuff like Octopath and Fire Emblem are fine, but it doesn't feel comfortable for something like Monster Hunter

I was playing fire emblem about an hour ago and got hit with joycon drift. I don’t wanna buy another pair of joycons.
I never put it in my pocket.
I babied the goddamn thing.

Attached: A3ED8D04-846E-4731-AF5B-CD9BFE0DB509.jpg (479x558, 65K)

I've never used it in handheld mode.

Yes, Splatoon 2 with the pro controller is kino

Hows Diablo 3? Thinking about getting it for my switch since offline mode is pretty important to me.

Attached: 1517116184221.jpg (433x433, 38K)

same
Also I haven't turned it on since I got all the spirits in smash. Waiting for pokeyman.

I've played Zelda almost every day for a short while since I got one in 2017. I've clocked in over 350 hours. I play for just something like 15-20 minutes each time. Its very meditative and clears my thoughts.

You are genuinely a retard. It is too big for my pockets, not my hands. How am I supposed to transport my handheld if it is too big to comfortably fit in my pockets?

Do you put your laptop in your pockets too, retard?

My neck and hands hurt

I usually play it docked, actually

Right here. Me. I do.

its the only mode i use

I've never even set up my dock. Thanks for the free HDMI cable though nintendo.

I just started playing it again for Three Houses for the first time in like 7 months. Holy shit does this thing have an awful battery life.

Only way I play.

Exclusively. Used it in handheld mode on my trip to Italy.

You just gotta have a good spot to hang it from, which might be hard if you prefer it slightly farther from your face. I usually just pull my recliner right next to me bed and hook it to the back of that. My headboard is too far back for the thing to reach in front of me.

90% of my gametime is docked.

Attached: 1433998583132.jpg (576x393, 24K)

What do the locals think about Mario?

I never use it undocked.

all the time, especially when I'm streaming.

I only really use handheld mode when I'm in bed.

No, because it isn't a handheld device. Are you one of those autists that carries a backpack everywhere? Or even worse, a carrying case?
If I have a reason to carry a bag, then sure, I will put my handheld in it, but since 99% of the time I do not, I carry everything in my pockets.

most of the time yeah because handheld looks like shit

Buy a pro controller you retard. This is a console. Use a controller.

almost exclusively, especially when I play anything online with a LAN adapter.

I play almost exclusively in handheld mode. Having the screen exactly where you want it, and just being able to lay in bed and play for a bit before you sleep is perfect. That said, it makes anything involving motion controls a total bitch (see: hat maneuvers in odyssey, tilt puzzles in BotW)

Attached: 1425429166209.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Italy was a third world shit hole.

Electric contact cleaner baby. A few sprays and you'll be good to go for a few months. Cans of it are pretty big, you'll probably use the same can for the remainder of the switch's life

I can't do handheld mode. Maybe I just need a good grip but the thing is too thin and wide to comfortably hold and look at and the joycon buttons are too cramped together for big hands to comfortable use.

If I were using it portable I'd probably rather use it in kickstand mode than anything else. But I use the controller adapter for it and the fucking usb port is on the bottom so it wouldn't work.

I have mine in dock mode hooked up to my capture card, so all I have to do to play on my pc is click a lil script I made and boom switch gaming on pc. I am still working on passing through Xinput to the switch controller emulator. Its been fun and eventually I'm trying to scale it to the point where I just stream all my consoles to anywhere in my house while they're all in my server cabinet. Whats great is I already have a toolchain setup for optical disc emulation on some older consoles like 360 and ps3. Older than that, softmod support for back up play off network storage.

that little girl is so cute i want to hold her hands!

This

I exclusively use docked mode. I'm an adult, I have my own TV and I'm not sitting alone when I'm out of the house. Why would I play on a tiny screen instead of a TV with my daughter? Put that shit down and get a girlfriend, loser.

Same. I'll go one step farther and say I've never liked handheld systems.

Exclusively.

It's more to do with the control sticks wearing down than damage so don't kick yourself, happened to me as well, waiting for them to get repaired.

Fun couch co-op game. If you play alone it's mind numbingly easy and pretty boring.

Where can i even get this thing? Looks neat

>tfw I transport my Switch in my purse
I wish my clothes had better pockets though.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.73M)

like poetry, it rhymes

Attached: 41PhXkubGeL.jpg (500x500, 31K)

All the time
Handheld is retarded

SWITCH WILL NEVER REPLACE VITA-CHAN
DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a pro controller. I primarily use handheld mode though.

I bought a tv just for it
I only had a 3DS after the PS2, playing on a big screen again feels great

the first play through is a cake walk. THen when you are done you can skip like 5 difficulty levels or more to increase the challenge. But you have to beat the game normally first.

looks like it would sore on your arms

I do for like around 50-40% docked mode and the other for handheld mode.

BASED GOOSENECK BRO

Attached: 4F1147B3-54BC-42D6-B675-D25D5B4F4EEB.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

I only play Splatoon in dicked mode anything else I play either handless or docked

>gooseneck
Prepare for it to snap. Get you one like this.

Attached: IMG_20190722_173510.jpg (4640x2610, 2.18M)

My old man is usually lonely and only likes to watch WW2 movies. After several dozen they all seem the same and can only cover the same topics so many times so it gets kinda boring to be with him . Vita/3ds/Switch are perfect for sitting next to my old man keeping him company. I half watch the movie and game so i chat it up with him while im there.

Yes all the time. I play in my living room because I never bothered to get the Ethernet adapter or whatever. Never undock it at home but I’ll take it places sometimes

50/50

Still waiting on SMTV might get astral chain and no more heroes 3

Attached: 7369E238-0D04-4215-80AB-AE5C763D942A.jpg (624x468, 46K)

Attached: nope.png (256x256, 102K)

lmao there are people who bought a switch

well that's how i hook it up to my capture card

this

I can see your problem: being too fat that you can't get out of your bed. have you called 911? dying in our bed for being too fat is the worst death possible.

All the time. Especially for Fitness Boxing.

Attached: fitness boxing.jpg (455x340, 54K)

Attached: 12342421.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I pretty much exclusively play it docked.

I own a 3DS
outside of mario maker 2 theres never a reason to undock