Is this a good game? It's $20 on the switch. Redpill me Yea Forums

Is this a good game? It's $20 on the switch. Redpill me Yea Forums

Attached: 81Wsk4FplaL._SY445_.jpg (275x445, 39K)

I didn't play it but it looks gay I'd save your money if I were you

>redpill
>I'm a retarded sheep who needs to be spoonfed on what to think and pretend it makes me enlightened
fixed

Yes it's good. $20 is a great price for it, you get a lot of content.

Attached: 1523120995046.jpg (1280x1062, 724K)

really fun if you like SRPGs and are a slight weeb. I bought it for $60 a few years back and put over 150 hours into it, and I'm still missing a ton of content

If you're interested in SRPGs, then yeah.

Attached: 1558089390354.png (1000x1400, 589K)

What an insightful post

It's one of the best games ever tbqh if you're into the idea of grinding to get a level 9999 character who smashes face.

Definitely get it.

It's a great game and IMO honestly should be a must buy for everyone on Switch or PS4.

It's a great TRPG with a lot of content, pretty visuals that mix sprites with some low poly 3D and great colour use, it has a fine set of mechanics built up throughout the series that are a pleasure to explore.

Unless you just fundamentally dislike Disgaeas approach (if you exclusively prefer more punishing TRPGs or something, which is fair), I think you would enjoy it. I consider it easily among my favourite games this gen.

$20 is a great price.

Also while we're on the subject I am SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR D4C+ HOLY SHIT

Attached: CZYRpetWYAA0bgG.jpg (1920x1080, 500K)

season pass is $8 now

>Also while we're on the subject I am SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR D4C+ HOLY SHIT
I am too, user.

>disgaea 4 complete plus
what are they adding?

>asking people who played a game if you should buy it is spoonfeeding
are we supposed to blindly buy every game released to form our own opinions if they're worth buying? retard

Attached: A-brown-cat-growling-or-hissing-and-looking-angry.jpg (600x400, 103K)

Where is it being sold for $20?

Attached: 7B49E6F6-D76B-4D9C-B12B-09712744360A.jpg (750x1334, 159K)

I'm just really happy to get that cast again. Especially this absolute fucking sweetheart.

Attached: descosad.jpg (317x496, 52K)

DOOD PENGUINS LMAO

Attached: Prinny2.png (920x903, 580K)

On the eshope user-kun

I like penguins

Attached: prinny.gif (500x500, 694K)

I don't think they have said yet if anything. Well find out more soon enough.
I'm not big on the cast but I've been itching to replay it and go on another adventure with Magic Knight.

Attached: 1461247907768.jpg (800x600, 68K)

I don't remember the plot at all and there's some weird loli shit but I got a lot of mileage out of it

I’m surprised they haven’t ported the prinny games to anything else

Can i play this game first without knowing anything about the other games?

Yes, all main numbered Disgaeas can be played without any prior knowledge.

Yes but you may find it harder to go back to previous entries.

Thank you for the C-word pass, cunny bunny.

>digital

No thanks.

There should be a demo available covering the first chapter of the game that you can check out. I always say that Disgaea isn't for everyone, but what it does, it does extremely well. It does a great job at making you feel like you're cheating and exploiting game mechanics that you weren't meant to, only to realize that you were absolutely expected to do it, and that the rabbit hole goes way deeper than you thought. You've got mechanics within mechanics within mechanics, and the game does a good job of slowly trickling it all out so it's not too overwhelming. It's at least worth a try.

D5 is the least-connected game in the series. The DLC characters are all from other games in the franchise, but they're all introduced in their own side-chapters that do a good job of establishing what they're about. If you do end up getting the game, keep in mind that you can do the DLC chapters whenever you want- they scale depending on where you are in the story.

>It's $20 on the switch.
where?

>Pump HP into Prinny
>throw Prinny
>???
>profit

My PS3 got toastie before I could finish D4. I'm glad I can get another shot at it.

Prinny 1 + 2 Switch Collection when? Also, D1 is up for $30, thoughts on that?

no.

The cast is pretty weak but I like the game overall. Lots of new mechanics and QoL improvements over the previous ones. I would say 20$ is a very good deal.