HOLY SHIT CHECK YOUR INVENTORY

HOLY SHIT CHECK YOUR INVENTORY

EXPLOITFAGS BTFO

Attached: all_halo_large.b268ad52d5ad68b4c2dfb6c98c032023aed27a36[1].png (512x512, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1V9gffx47eC
s.team/p/fhm-jvnd/FFPBMWMM
youtube.com/watch?v=ziw8GwipQCE
youtube.com/watch?v=gpxrGZlGpxw
twitter.com/danekevincook/status/823708555136012289?
gamebanana.com/skins/156163
youtu.be/m8x7bi8UQkw
youtube.com/watch?v=h8Sn4zqtADE
streamable.com/b2b2e
loadout.tf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are they giving them out again? If not I am still not installing it

Is this true? Dammit, I’m away from my home for a while and can’t get it if this is real.

they're not, it's bait

also please don't re-install even if they actually distribute it

Thank you, I really appreciate some honesty. Also, I honestly can't seem myself ever installing it again.

but I dont play tf2

I don't care about TF2. Do not post about it again.

tf2 sucks and relied on the charm of the characters to hide the fact that every aspect of the game was extremely dumbed down from TFC.

you dont deserve the lament, if you didn't get it years ago you don't deserve it now either.

:^)

I wish tfc was popular again. That was a very fun game even to this day

this hat is absolutely based
cheatfags were seething so hard they modded their games so that it became a neon sign that said FAG instead

>tfw exploited
>tfw also have a lament
get fucked losers lmao rolf

Attached: 1431923999884.gif (267x200, 424K)

found it on google images

Attached: seething.jpg (1680x1050, 216K)

>WAAAA I SHOULD GET A SPECIAL HAT FOR BEING A GOOD LITTLE GOY
Imagine being some normie who not only boot licks, but always plays by the arbitrary rules set up by an authority figure.

They should give out unusual halos, it would make both the exploiters and the tradecucks seethe.

>WAAAA I SHOULD GET A SPECIAL HAT FOR BEING A GOOD LITTLE GOY
said no one ever. valve simply gave one hat to people who didn't cheat and those who didn't get the hat went apeshit

Fuck off. TF2 has genuinely good gameplay and aside from the Medic, is well balanced.

that doesn't detract from the humor that comes from the fact that idlers went as far as to make the hat say 'fag'

yea my favorite gameplay is heavy weapons guy where you move an inch a minute and just spray into the general area where enemies are

How many years ago was the cheaters lament? And your STILL salty about it? like holy fuck, let it go, its a hat.

I wonder if some halo wearers knew about this and did something like
>put on as much neon green scout-tier cosmetics as possible
>taunt every non-halo wearer
Having a neon sign on their head that called the guy they killed a fag would've made it even better too

>Fuck off. TF2 has genuinely good gameplay and aside from the Sniper, is well balanced.
woah, you made a little mistake there user
but don't you worry, I fixed it for you :)

vocaroo.com/i/s1V9gffx47eC
Remembrance for the based Jew York user who verbally dabs on all the furfags and tranny hat trading cucks.

Attached: 1559922880255.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

this is some good salt. go so far to mod your own game to hide what hurts your feelings lmao

Attached: 1536965777323.jpg (223x225, 10K)

I wasn't even around at that time, so I don't care. I just find it funny that there are people that legitimately get upset when other people aren't playing exactly by the rules. Of a freaking video game.

All the people pushing for them to actually give out a lament again are just people who missed out on it the first time, you know I'm right.

HOLY SHIT ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN
ORIGINALFAGS BTFO

august 2009, so almost 10 years ago

Nice cherrypicking. Heavy's gameplay is centered around positioning and having team support. There's much more thought that goes into it than you implied. If you actually played the game rather than shitposted about it you would know this.

nice

All right you don't like playing tank characters. Play someone else you fucking retard.

Idlers got it too so I guess that nobody deserves it. Also giving this out wouldn't fix shit.

What exactly is the "cheating" this time? The first time was for people using external idling programs. But opening crates on account of a programming fuckup on Valve's part? That's not really cheating....

Attached: 1553826852603.jpg (1060x712, 67K)

>Already had an OG Cheaters Lament because I was literally too much of a brainlet to figure out idling software
>Now I randomly hop on trade servers with it on and start shouting "CHECK YOUR INVENTORY!!"

Attached: 1561722199251.png (480x718, 645K)

tf2's fanbase is extremely retarded

EXCUSE ME

I AM IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION!

HUGH HUGH HUGH HUGH HUGH

absolutely based

Attached: 1564337961094.png (1680x1625, 3.93M)

>still got one after idling

Attached: 1515562897460.jpg (418x397, 22K)

Knowingly exploiting a bug with the drop rate.

What's the easiest way to cash out a steam balance? I own pretty much every game I could want.

buy market items and do some RMT :^)

It's a feature

friendly reminder that tradetrannies are BTFO

Attached: 483593483953.png (1432x789, 188K)

Attached: pressS.png (768x460, 203K)

Dude, I'm taking that name. Glorious

Name it.

Attached: 1235872153265323.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

HOLY SHIT I GOT IT

Attached: 1564425600187.jpg (200x200, 5K)

id wear a fag hat

the first response to this post that ends in 7 names this

Attached: crone.png (334x475, 56K)

Sneed

waste of $2.50

Fix It Fix It FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

FUCK TRADE FAGS

what kind of criticism is this? so maybe dont play the class, you fucking retard?

hoes mad

hoes mad

Brapkino

wew, i'll adjust it for my local currency
post that ends in 5 is the description

Attached: dome.png (632x227, 27K)

i wasted $2.50 on this

pee pee poo poo

Mommy Basedmilk

I'm a stupid fucking faggot.

jk, TRADEKEKS BTFO

Based

>subhumans spending any amount of money on tf2 cosmetics and gloating to even bigger subhumans
glad i quit this game a decade ago

Attached: 1553343245122.jpg (566x566, 155K)

die tradefags

Only pyro furries and gay medics use this piece of shit hat

Not based

You're right but the replies you got were just so cringy man

The mods killed Yea Forums

it just keeps getting better and better

BASED

Attached: complete.png (432x252, 21K)

nigga you dont understand

these hats were worth literally hundreds of dollars

and now they're worth tree fiddy and they're seething like mad

I edited my achievements with steam achievement editor to give myself the stupid class unlocks and got the halo.

now that's beautiful

>this samefag cope

Attached: 1556477108741.png (539x474, 342K)

>get Cheater's Lament
>actually did cheated
>rename it "Trader's Lament"

Attached: 1507074697635.jpg (366x477, 42K)

It's within the mechanics of the market system. Causality of Valve's goof isn't cheating.

my favorite gameplay is pyro where you hold down w and mouse 1

user delivers

And then proceed to die for being a shitter.

>wanted to get in on the unusual shit that happened a few days ago
>couldn't use market to buy crates because was on my last day of being blocked by it thanks to steam guard
>will forever be an unusualet
Hug me bros..

Attached: 1564337273314.jpg (853x552, 73K)

heavy wm1 works much better than pyro wm1 but heavy mains do their best to keep that under a strict nda

if they become tradable i'll give you one of mine

Trading didn't exist when the Cheater's Lament was added
Not that user but based

unusualets rise up

Attached: 1543003325560.jpg (1242x1218, 159K)

What if they give out Unusual Cheater's Lament that glows?

Attached: 1486354493604.png (221x206, 98K)

if anyone knows a good not shit un-ad-infested server with 50/50 uptime atleast I'll gift someone an unusual in there if they become tradeable or even gift-apultable

>well balanced.
Scout
>FaN and Soda Popper can one shot anyone below 190 health with one clip
Pyro
>flames are latency reliant, causing damage to stack over a single burst of flames all at once
>airblast is utterly fucked and even more broken than it was before, sending people across the map and removing any sort of air control out of the equation
>Scorch shot's afterburn is longer than any flamethrower
Demo
>Latency causes your weapon to have a reach stupider than Marth's grab
>Splash damage range from stickies and pipes are very inconsistent
>Charge n Targe is basically a get out of jail free card with almost nearly as much resistance as the dead ringer making a demoknight with 4 heads a huge pain in the ass unless you're a natasha heavy
Soldier
>cuck box
>inconsistent splash damage range
Heavy
>Banana is too good needs a nerf
>has had an issue with latency for years that would cause players that have long taken cover behind a wall to die anyway to the heavy shooting them
Engineer
>nerf the short circuit
>nerf the wrangler
>nerf the rescue ranger
Sniper
>remove sniper
Spy
>Remove Dead Ringer
Medic
>nerf the heal from crossbow bolts
>buff the kritzkrieg taunt heal
>Have the amputator taunt give damage resistance

Attached: pyro-transparent-blu-4.png (250x330, 103K)

I'd appreciate that but what's your steam name so I can add you.

Attached: 1564367089398.jpg (480x243, 15K)

Meant for

If I ever see you in game I will personally donate a free crate to you.

s.team/p/fhm-jvnd/FFPBMWMM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FUCKING UNUSUALS HAVE GOOOONE

based cratechad
you may not spot me, since i have pic related and a sunbeams fed fightin fedora too (among a load of other unusuals now), but i'll remember to have the crone on most of the time

Attached: PARTY ROCKERS.png (257x516, 78K)

Nice try.

uh ok retard

Spy and Heavy need no nerfs they are the only two classes that need desperate saving

What is s-team?

guys, i can't be assed to install gayfortress2 someone please tell me if the recent item inventory downtime did anything?

that was a one time friend code link you schizo

genuinely fuck all, all they did was also lockdown the bugged hats that were put in gift wrap too

>>has had an issue with latency for years that would cause players that have long taken cover behind a wall to die anyway to the heavy shooting them
this is just a fundamental problem with latency in general and is probably unfixable. it also isn't unique to heavy

this is evidence gabe newell stole tf2 from the buyers for stealing xbox single player achievements so he gave it out free and addd, hats just to make alittle bit of money
MORE LIKE ANTE'ED UP IN THE JACKPOT MACHINE GETTING THE GOVERNMENT INVOLVED AS THEY RAPE THE INTERNET AND KILL IT AND GABE RAKES IN THE PROFITS AM I RIGHT GABEFANBOIS?

that fat fuck needs to HANG

youtube.com/watch?v=ziw8GwipQCE

this guy will tell you you are all worthless niggers wanting free money. on that part we agree
youtube.com/watch?v=gpxrGZlGpxw

Attached: gubbsy.gif (640x360, 1.82M)

>first video is he who calls u worhtless nigs

>>Banana is too good needs a nerf
more like every other secondary is shit in comparison

all of you losers need shot
stfu
and fuck gabe newell fanboi thread

eat shit, spic

fuck u fatg piece of shit.
what the fuck this spic shit. is it to pretend were having a conversation when i say wat the fuck u talking about? so you pretend your not talking to yourself?

Attached: gapenewll.png (512x512, 262K)

Anyone know what this spic faggot is saying?

u fucking stupid nigger you can't read and that makes sense
stil pretending your talking to anyone i see here. or hoping they pretend to be talking to you instead of me.

or that you have anyu consensus with anyone else. by putting out insulting calling people idiot remarks. just keep talking to yourself and hang with him. nigger

>item server is curretnly down

Attached: 1563825127650.jpg (183x223, 8K)

im litterally the lad rn

S moves you backwards retard

+sm_spit to spit on traders

im jus tgoing to reply this
you might not know but this was the start of keys and lootboxes being stuck in games. and it was put in with a gambling aspect to it. thats why they even sell on anything. after them claiming they had some "right" to take a game they made a claim that achievmenets, ONLINE in single player aspect, were STOLEN by the users so they STOEL the game. flase. inserting achievements was retarded, and nobody cared. not a godamn person. even when i saw people "cheating" it didnt matter. we all ended up with teh same shit eventually.
STEALING the game for this claimed "THEFT" by valve, was just an ante up for the hope they can turn the game into a giant jackpot for themsleves. this is a destructive measure as it will of course implode itself. and just give the gubmints the excuse to ban everything online from ahppeneing because of the most basic fuckign adult related shit that he stole and inserted into kids shit and claimed he was robbed so he doesnt get the blame, the internet users do for some claimed theft of fucking xbox single player achievements and they divide/conquer shut the internet down from it.
for his tiny bit of fucking money he will get in his useless fat life

Dont care

Cope harder

Attached: aengfnev6sc31.png (352x553, 62K)

Only absolute retarded autists still play tf2

>I DONT LIKE IT SO NO ONE ELSE SHOULD
based retard

its such a piece of shit now
>game

Attached: tf2spy.gif (510x384, 1.46M)

Attached: 1564126270042.png (590x380, 307K)

>not "The Crate Depression"

>just waiting to turn into a blizzard game

Attached: tf2-abuse-report.jpg (1600x1200, 850K)

that joke has been done to hell and back, and the retards on the VNN stream claimed it as their own

WHEN?

Attached: TONIGHT IS NIGHT.png (677x584, 280K)

Anybody know any good community servers? I tried playing for the first time in years, and matchmaking was pure fucking cancer.

this is fucking hilarious

That has been in the game since it came out I think.

>HOLY SHIT CHECK YOUR INVENTORY
>EXPLOITFAGS BTFO
THIS IS A WORD OF PREACHING.

A FUCKIN' RACIST LIFETIME DIE IN A DISTINGUISHING PUMP-SMOOTH.

This shit is what happens when a race/gender, a country/religion/whatever/whatever you feel you've been victimized by has any political clout or influence and wants to shove their ideas down the throats of everyone else.

The truth of the matter is, people are going to do what they want in this country and that isn't going to stop unless we start using the word "racists".

THE FUCKING DUCK SAYS THEY'RE RACIST.

THIS. IS. WRONG.

"Racists" have no respect for our law, our families, our freedoms…our culture…oh and let's not forget our humanity as human beings too.

In the last seven months this subreddit has had the opportunity to say some of the most incredible shit in history:

The president's mom is actually a transgender woman. The media is completely unhinged and out to destroy women's rights. A trans woman is not an assault or domestic violence victim. The President was a closeted bigot. "You don

it pretty much has

(you)*
lol.
*i mean that guy from half an hour ago

more features is good, but alienating your playerbase to turn into sjw cucks is bad

>mfw unboxed an unusual today
Exploiters btfo

Attached: 31b18f327d88a3a1e78d82a241343a64df2f54d8f323b3896eccdb3a88a4e764_1.jpg (377x547, 78K)

Attached: 1563994299112.png (342x314, 119K)

Im happy i got this

Attached: Flame on.jpg (1604x1198, 99K)

bad bait

that's a really good hat user nice

no it has not
hasn't
came out when they stole the game. for faggots like you who like to be butthurt so they can appease to your gayness. for faggots who suck gabenewells cock

Didn't even have to be about hats, you could've taken advantage of the situation to make the easiest 300 dollars of your life.

fuck you godamn mother fucker and get the fuck off MY game. i paid for it and yo have no right to steal it. its a muliplayer game becuase of the only aspect of it being, multiplayer. ur a fucking nigger to throw single player shit in it then use the money got from buyers to ante up it into the gambling ring. and u faggots to take up for it. no you can go die. kys.

>ive always wanted a flies version of this hat
>nowhere to be found
>right before i quit tf2 too, 3 years ago
>hear about the unusual glitch
>miss out because i dont have game installed
>probably was on in there with my name on it
oh well tis life

>Mod the hat to say fag in an attempt to humiliate the players wearing it
>End up humiliating yourself because you have to watch some guy laughing at you post-kill with a giant glowing "FAG" over their head
Didn't think it through, huh?

i love getting banned on little
>faggots
servers who love (((their)))
>hats
by telling them how worthless they are

I got banned on MANy server whne they started that stupid shit by telling htem it was worthless
you guys are all FAGGOTS

Suck a penis.

I legit could not understand all your spic babble from those two previous posts, I don't know what you're talking about my 5'3 possibly fat spic friend

faggots

i made it first, assholes
gimme my money!

then maybe why dont you stfu when i wasnt talking to you to start with anyway. pretending someone is talking to you

FUCK YOU NIGGER
shill godamn motherfucker jus tpretending you have anyone talking to you while you insult someone who hates that shit you get your bread and butter from right NIGGER

fuck all you stupid fuck hat niggers
HANG

Yes?

Attached: 1501089138533.gif (480x480, 375K)

TRADEFAG BTFO

Based overwatch player!

no you didn't

wtf are you talking about? so you are just throwing insults out hoping some other people will tag along with you so you can pretend a consensus when you are both fags.

ok yo have no right ot be here and should be banned. stfu, retard.

this threads getting reported for gambling

what are you on about you schizo

>fuck you godamn mother fucker
wait a minute I'd know that series of curse words anywhere. are you with tech support?

Attached: .jpg (300x300, 35K)

>bad bait
in a public pool, the report said.

The report said that the agency did not investigate allegations of wrongdoing at the pool at which officials were allegedly engaged as long ago as 2011 but that authorities were "continuing to examine allegations surrounding the case."

The report said there has been no change to the agency's internal policies with respect to allegations of illegal activity at a state park.

The latest incident occurred at Fort Lee, N.J., home of Democratic gubernatorial candidate Eric Holcomb. According to the report, Holcomb's staff notified authorities that a man was drinking at the pool and they were able to stop him from entering. One of Holcomb's staffers also discovered that the man had been drinking at the pool earlier.

When agents went to Holcomb's home to check on the man, they asked him to leave if he wasn't feeling well, the report said. His staff told agents this was unacceptable behavior and asked the agency to issue a waiver allowing them to remove him from the pool, but Holcomb refused, the report said.

The agency then asked them to stay at the pool because the man's health wasn't showing any sign of improving, the report said.

In a statement released Sunday, Holcomb said he was "not aware" of the report that the police were investigating the conduct at the pool.

>reddit spacing
>incoherent babbling
>retard
checks out

Attached: 1562122701113.png (624x642, 312K)

let me meet you in public with this attempting to put gamblign in my game ill beat your godamnm brains out
fuck gabe newell,
its just like u fuckign niggers just ignore everythign and spam about something someones not talked about much attempting to get some bullshit comment in that nobody cares about while ignoreing EVERYTHIGN that is bad and wrong and bullshit about yoru fucking topic.
>duh this one little tiny thing

I hate this effect, I'd give it to you if trades were up.

Attached: tf2cone.png (710x433, 77K)

buys and sells shit and steals people money
KIKE
GAPENEWELL
has gapenewells dick so far down his throat
CHECKS OUT

please check yourself into a mental ward, schizo

spiczo

go hang yourself retarded nigger who ruined all gaming.

based spic bumping the thread

this is such fucking shill shit. its always valve throwing out some spend money at oour online gambling parlor threads disguised as some sort of update or stupid shit from them on tf2 threads. when all they care about is getting gambling dollars and advertising.

fuck valve worst godamn piece of shit if gabe newell hung the world would be 1000x better. fat ass piece of shit.

whats he do?
fat,
piece of shit

>Still no update
WE WON

you acting like a retard on an image board doesn't make you save gaming

ITS UP

Attached: 1547013339436.png (580x223, 18K)

Bro like no one hear even knows what you're talking about, your English is as broken as the country you're from.

gabe newell should die talking about him or nothing he does matters to anyojne else so, why dont you all gokys or die

got me.

>July 27, 2019
At least change the date

nice

>udhdudhdidufidfphjaoifijpo
stfu retarded nigger. i explained it and all you did was throw insults hoping someone would jump on the bandwagon so you could pretend you were part of some consensus stupid retard

Tfc gameplay was shit though.

Oh thank god it's just localization file fixes. I don't know where the game would be without those all important localization updates.

f

GODAMN
i hope you die
pieces of shit right here pretending htey have a right to talk on a video game forum about gambling.
NIGGER

Attached: i_hate_niggers.png (480x480, 277K)

its over lads, please reply, valve is very powerful

Attached: 9bab71c5-809d-400f-981c-b994fb86b4d0.png (1277x676, 1.2M)

he's not schizo. read carefully and it becomes clear

Attached: 1467558520261.jpg (4288x2848, 784K)

based mother poster

You cheaters who illegally obtained unusuals can't even trade them.

I hope you like your untradable items, meanwhile I have my legally obtained and tradable backpack that's worth thousands of dollars.

You'll never be like me and that makes me smile.

>almost tuesday
>still no word about a fix

Feeling a little hot under the collar, traders?

Attached: 129643020441.png (374x342, 147K)

I obtained glowing hats for less than 1/100th of the price you paid and nobody can tell the difference.

Please tell me people will sell unusuals for cheap again. I got into the game late and added money to my steam wallet for a key.
Unboxed an item from the crate and I'm stuck with $6 on steam.
I just wanna dab on the lime-green scouts.

Except I don't play overmeme you fucking retard.

Let me guess you're also the kind to think competitive killed tf2?

It was a server mod, everyone saw fag

Hats are fucking retarded anyway. I'm just glad I got the chance to dab on your fragile little pretend economy.

>all this shitty bait
there are better ways to bump a thread

>install mod
>join community server
>everyone is forced to use your mods
Heh nothing personal, kids.

employee here, we still have absolutely no clue what we are gonna do about this whole thing. We are generally split between effectively allowing everybody to get off scot free, and making the hats acquired during that period untradable (some of that faction are further split into potentially randomly assigning 1% of hats acquired in that period to be normal unusuals.) We have accepted that people are gonna be fucking pissed no matter what we do. I'd honestly expect the actual conclusion to be reached near the end of the week.

Fuck you nigger

post your badge

Does your dad also work at Nintendo?If so, tell him to hurry up with Metroid Prime.

I know this is bait but please make these hats tradable and make twitter say "Fuck tradefags" I mean this game won't last for long anyway why not leave with a bang eh?

keep them in, make traders suffer please

>too lazy to just make them some new quality

NO NO NO

that's not how valve works lol

13 years later and still 50k+ strong, game is dead

sauce on this girl? used to date her in high school

REEEEMOVE RANDOM CRITS
twitter.com/danekevincook/status/823708555136012289?

Why is that one guy rping as a autist now?

But user is themed after a dirty tunnel gook

What if he hate random crits so much because he got cucked by a guy who loves them?

I have mine and I had almost a full week of idle program hours clocked in back when they handed these things out.

Attached: lmaogetdab.jpg (384x597, 33K)

fag

isn't he the guy that got cucked out of Stupid Mario Bros or something

yeah, I used the script too and still got it and where it with my glitched unusuals

imagine seeing a word and immediately thinking it's meant for you
faggot

you underestimate idlefags and tradefags who sit in servers not actually playing the game
almost every favorited community server I played in is dead

Calm down. No need to seethe so much. I'm just saying it's pretty funny how it backfires. Can you imagine getting killed and laugh taunted and modding in a cosmetic that allows them to visually say "FAG" on top of all that?

>We are generally split between effectively allowing everybody to get off scot free

Unless there was some clientside modification that forced unusuals to drop this fuck up is completely Valve's end. They can't punish people for spending money on their consumables.

lol calm down fag it's a video game

I'm a nigger

Attached: hitler.png (280x290, 132K)

fuck you

They gave me one of these years ago even though I cheated with everyone else.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well you certainly have the mental capacity of one, considering you missed the fact he already got his 5 and named his item over two hours ago.

Time killed TF2.

wew, based

Attached: 1561792520562.png (668x1024, 376K)

you will regret this

Attached: e30b8c59863a64882add1a3bfb7fd8b7.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

fuck off

Minimal viewmodels:

Based or Cringe?

A fanbase unwilling to accept change and terrible office policies killed tf2.

So nothing? Well is pretty much the Valve way I guess

Trick question, no viewmodels.

I use them when I don't have transparent viewmodels, regular viewmodel is acceptable when it's transparent

Based
No viewmodels is better though

There's nothing wrong with the Dead Ringer. If anything, Spy needs more gear options so that the stock knife is better than everything else. And something for the sapper slot.

That's what I said. Time.

I'm tired of this shit. This is not what people talk about when they say TF2 is dead.

The REAL TF2, when it was more or less in its prime, that TF2 is gone and has been gone for half a decade, and I'm being fucking generous cutting it off that late into the game's lifespan. Most community servers are dead, and when you bring up those player counts, we ll, let me break it down here, that number is:

35% third worlders
30% bots
20% hipsters, social outcasts and other weirdos
10% tradefags, aka rich hyper degenerate trannies and furries
5% somewhat more well-adjusted folk who are either hopelessly clinging on to the game or still somehow have their server or squad

TF2 has not had a major update since Jungle Inferno, unless you count some bug fixes, rebalancing, and fucking cosmetic cases. The lull between updates is getting longer. Everyone's really just moved on to other shit too, so don't expect to be playing with people you like at all anymore. The game's basically just limbo now. The supplemental story has almost concluded. We already have a decade's worth of extra material chronicling the team's many wacky exploits. TF2's time has passed, and the only thing left there is a shadow. You load up into shitty matchmaking, land on Upward, and play against some other nameless losers, not in anticipation for anything new or great, but just to walk that familiar trail again. 24 people in a server just spending another day in an already fleeting eternity. That's all this game is now.

gamebanana.com/skins/156163
Reminder

The population is
>50% poor children
>35% weirdos & assburgers
>5% people in some group or crew
>5% trader scum
>5% profags

What was the game like before becoming F2P? Since you all talk about it being the golden age.

>version from 2 years ago
use latest one

>Medics want to heal me!
I forget about those faggots that only heal you if you have an Unusual. Fuck them.

Based.
It looks nicer than high normal viewmodel fov and is easier to use than disabled viewmodels.

>Valve still has not done a thing

>literally hundreds of dollars
thousands, user, thousands

It's valve, what the fuck did you expect?

It's an old feature retard

>exploit
I see tradefags are still trying to push this narrative.

HAHAHA, i dug these screenshots from 9 years or so ago.

Attached: hl2 2010-04-10 01-03-45-34.jpg (1280x960, 132K)

Attached: 6236.png (566x530, 356K)

Why is is the Spongebob font?

no idea, i just remember losing my shit when i saw it back in 2009.

>dead ringer gets nerfed into the ground
>shitters STILL bitch about it
Rent free.

Attached: 1527100101249.jpg (1056x1032, 478K)

How is your entire fucking section on Pyro wrong? Do you even play the class?

Attached: 7FEDACD4-36FD-4076-B716-979FAE0938A8.jpg (609x570, 29K)

>tfw had no crates
>can't even trade because I didn't give valve my phone number
>literally all of my hats I crafted myself or found
nothing changed for me

Perfect

Attached: ending of sleepaway camp.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Probably fake but I believe this is where they're actually at desu

>Let everyone get off scot-free
>Crashes the fucking market but hey, it was 100% Valve's fault
>No one had to cheat or use an exploit or do anything illegal or unseemly to take advantage of this fuckup
>Literally just use the marketplace as intended or open crates, again, as intended
>Hold the L, traders die mad, but at least they made a fuckload on Marketplace transactions and key sales for 12 hours, maybe say fuck it and do it again intentionally at some point in the future

>Make the hats untradeable/unmarketable
>Salvages the economy
>Traderfags are still BTFO since anyone with a tradebot programmed to buy Unusuals that go below X price is now stuck with a load of hats they can't get rid of and no money
>Anyone looking to buy hats just to flip them is BTFO as well
>People who just genuinely wanted an Unusual and bought one because they liked it come out on top
>Make 1% of them real unusuals to placate people who are upset that something they paid actual money for is technically downgraded in some way

But then you've got all the tradetranny suggestions like
>trade/VAC ban anyone with an exploit unusual in their inventory
>delete all the hats
>refund all the money (even the money that was already spent on games)
all of which would cause loads of financial and legal trouble for Valve while eroding the faith of both customers and game devs in their virtual marketplace.

Traders fucking lost and it feels so sweet.

Attached: IT'S NOT UNUSUAL.jpg (504x734, 73K)

Slightly less scrubs and slightly more tryhards and traders taking up server slots to just sit in spawn and spam "BUYING CIRCLING BUTTHOLES STOUT SHAKO FOR BILLS" rather than actually playing the game.

In a way it kinda revitalized the game, since we got an influx of people who didn't know to do things that are now second-nature, like Spychecking. You've got mechanics that are in a constant state of flux when it comes to how effective they are because it 100% depends on the skill of the people on the server. So if you were a shitty Spy or Sniper or Engie, you got a chance to hone your skills the same way you would have if you got the game at launch.

>be a retard and miss the whole shitstorm
>be salty that you couldn't make hundreds of dollars with gen 1 boxes
>be salty that you don't have +5 unusuals
>WAHHHHHHHH GIVE ME FREE HAT PLEASE
Imagine being a hypocritical beggar, had they not missed their chance to make a huge profit or at least own a couple unusuals, they wouldn't be begging for the lament right now

This is bait. But sounds about right.

Attached: 1562628371646.png (324x362, 174K)

I only want the hats to be tradeable so I can give one of them to a buddy. Who else /philanthropist/ here?

Attached: 1548931346937.jpg (366x536, 32K)

they're giftable, you can wrap them and gift them, so there you go, no need to "trade"

tears

They patched that today.

I don't think you can anymore.

I wanted a crone's dome man. I WANTED ONE.

>medics who only heal people with fancy hats
so hats were a P2W mechanic after all

It has been patched for a while.

>Didn't like the idea of idling for hats because it seemed like a waste of time and I like doing things legitimately
>Finally give in and idle once for a couple of hours
>Few weeks later, they drop this hat and I don't get it
The regret haunted me for a while

they should let me turn off unusuals.
they ugly.

You got sucky-sucky, 5 dollar be happy user

wearing unusuals should qualify as griefing other players

Oh but it did, it was not a good focus for Valve at all in such a casual game.
Competitive just doesn't fit son.

What if I already have a cheaters lament? I hope it gets upgraded like a tower of hats type thing.

Years and years playing this game and I still can't get my head around people who think hats are worth any amount of money. I barely even understand wanting to customize your in-game avatar that badly when the game is played from a first person perspective. Then there are whales who spend thousands on this stuff, for what? To impress pablo.huehue2009?

Attached: hulksees.jpg (545x1136, 154K)

weapon with number that go up make me pee pee hard

>it was not a good focus for Valve
When did Vamve ever focus on competitive???
Please don't tell me you think MyM counts, it would be really embarassing to think Valve's comp is anything more than casual 6v6.
>Competitive just doesn't fit son.
Competitive doesn't fit in your brain, Valve's current focus is e-sports, and if you want more attention from Valve (aka more content, updates etc), you need to make some space in your brain for the idea that 6v6 is TF2's only shot at redemption, but because of retards like you it'll never happen because you think "muh ebil compfags want to prevent me from playing 2fort 24/7 :("

Oh and P.S: this is coming from someone who's been playing since 2009 and played a grand total of 2 (two) competitive matches.

it was literally change that killed the game though
most weapons suck now

>most weapons suck now
aah yes I too remember the good ol days when demoman had 6 pipes and stickies had practically zero arm time

>6v6 is tf2's only shot at redemption
You sound like the guy to wear the neon green scunt outfit and shit up the server. I mean I'm sorry but what you just said is so out of touch it hurts

>Dad walks in
>Why’s that guy callling you a fag son
>Try to explain
>Whatever fag

Attached: 202193EB-373B-4BF0-A594-8A0104DC85A4.png (500x488, 107K)

im not talking about that
they changed sandman to literally not work and a bunch of the weapons straight up lost their unique effects

>6v6 is TF2's only shot at redemption
>The thing that helped kill Overwatch is going to save TF2

Attached: 428E100D-0A70-4F0F-90D8-2EA24321D4D8.jpg (269x306, 16K)

Are you legitimately retarded? Valve cares about e-sports cause that's where all the fucking money and attention is.
You have no real arguments and you're just disagreeing with me because you refuse to swallow your pride for some nonexistant reason.

Quick story, Yea Forums. I unboxed a widowmaker strangifier on Friday. You know, the day of the unusual bug? Well, I was too slow, so this was all I got. 7 names it.

Attached: file.png (750x455, 51K)

Yeah the money's there, but not the game's long term future. Next?

Overwatch was a wholly different thing, you just can't compare the two.

esketti

tot

I love daddy dick

dickbutt

>but not the game's long term future
Alright so you're just stupid, next?

Negroid

kurt cobains microphone

esketti again

DABBIN' ON TRADETRANNIES
UNMARKED, FROM 61, AND MARKETABLE
CHECK THE DATE

Attached: D.png (365x517, 59K)

"I'm a faggot who missed out on free shit"

Attached: 1564146845300.jpg (518x320, 14K)

Kurt Cobain's suppository

Probably tragically unimpressive people in real life.
If one person says "Holy shit, sweet rare hat" in game they can get a tiny taste of being respected that they would otherwise never EVER get outside of video game land.

Or maybe its like obsessive collectors who have to have that rare upsidedown stamp in their collection and will pay five grand for it.

pybros are fags

SUB TO PEWDIEPIE

windowmaker

Liked and subscribed

So you think e sports and comp is gonna save the casual haven that is tf2? I just seems that you're trying too hard to be a tryhard man

kurt cobains

even if they make all the new hats untradable, the damage is done, the people that got unusuals now have no reason to buy the hats they now have, reducing demand and thus worth of the tradable unusuals remaining, as less people have reason to want to buy them if they abused this exploit and got all the hats they'd ever want

>Overwatch was a wholly different thing
Yes and no.
>you just can't compare the two
I can because it does almost everything TF2 does but worse

>Already had one through the old glitch

Attached: 1563196794837.jpg (560x577, 49K)

winner, winner, chicken dinner. Now I just need a description. This time, 3 gets the honor

Attached: file.png (755x449, 53K)

comp will be the gateway to bring in more people into casual, and valve already said casual was their focus

iq not very high yes

Remember, subscribe to Pewdiepie

Stormy storm is THE comfiest unusual effect

easily inspect element, got me going tho.

Attached: 1508281326195.png (849x476, 381K)

reddit bros unite

anal plug

dripping with blood of trannies

>Those people back then who thought the cheaters should've been rewarded devil horns

Attached: laughing elf.gif (385x400, 208K)

micro phon

*Plap**Plap**Plap*

> comp will be the gateway to bring in more people into casual
Flat out the opposite, you overestimate your intelligence lad

Thank you for your time. Yea Forums, this weapon will fill me with shame forevermore.

Attached: file.png (557x568, 53K)

He's based!

TICK TOCK VALVE, YOU SAID AFTER WEEKEND YOU WILL PRESENT A SOLUTION AND ITS ALREQDY TUESDAY. TICK TOCK VAKVE, TICK TOCK.

Negroid

Let's hear your solution then Einstein.
Oh wait.

>was told to run something to make the game better
>found out later it was how people farm hats
>didn't get cheater's lement because of it
I don't buy hats and I didn't use the exploit, I want the halo

We could focus on game balance, consistent updates like having the heavy update come out, and perhaps the gameplay indeed instead of hats and cosmetics. Do you disagree here too?

CHECK YOUR INVENTORY HOLY SHIT

TF2 was specifically designed around being a fun game, not necessarily the most balanced, but the most fun (though that doesn't mean that a lot of time and thought wasn't put into balance). Because of this, it can never have a healthy competitive scene without butchering the rest of the game, the parts that we all know and love. We saw a glimpse of this with Meet Your Match, weapons that were stripped of all usefulness or synergy in an attempt to make them more palatable for the E-sports crowd, which continued to reject them anyway. A matchmaking system that is an even worse iteration of the previous one, which was already lambasted for cutting out vanilla community servers. Not to mention all of the time and resources that TF2's skeleton crew put into an official comp mode, which was immediately abandoned by they very people it was made for. Competitive in TF2 is a literal forced meme. Not literal (figurative), but literal (literal), it is an attempt made by autists to shoehorn a 'super srs' community into a game whose core values reject them on a fundamental level. They are the very antithesis of what TF2 stands for.

>game balance
game balance is nice but new players don't give a flying fuck whether or not the caber nerf was deserved
>having the heavy update come out
correct
>gameplay instead of hearts and cosmetics
Explain further

>mobile filename
>discord forced meme
>mandatory Twitter edit at the bottom
wew

BANNED FOR RACISM, ACCOUNT LOCKED

Attached: IMG_3685.jpg (659x529, 69K)

Team Fortress 2 has been running in a state-of-the-art graphics engine for over a decade now and we're still working on improving the visuals. The main aim is to bring the original levels of the first game into the engine to ensure a high level of graphics fidelity while keeping the overall gameplay feel from the first game. That means that our goal with the future patch series at least initially is to ensure that TF2 looks great when played in 1080p resolution and if we get there, there should be much more to come to match the fidelity of the current game engine. However, not everything is set in stone with this new patch series. We're aware that we have been hearing concerns from some users that the patch series may have a noticeable impact on mouse responsiveness. The goal here is for us to make sure that the patches will help us make the game more accessible to all users of the new graphics engine while still keeping the smooth experience that makes this competitive shooter fun to play. It's our hope that in the next few months, we'll begin to hear those fears and concerns come to life.

What features has Community Warfare added recently?

We are happy to report that we are continuing to add features to Community Warfare including all-new maps, weapon variations, and custom achievements. All of these changes have been designed to address player needs and expectations.

>went as far as to
it's not a herculean effort to make a hat skin that says FAG.

New players don't know any better but they slowly assimilate, and to keep them you do need to keep the game mechanics steady else they drop it over time.
I also meant that valve has slowly abandoned its position as a developer and become a marketer and seller even in its own games. They should focus on new maps, items, playstyles and other such things than turning it into a virtual hat market

>tfw missed out completely
not even upset, seeing the trade trannies seethe is the greatest gift I could've asked for

So did they actually give out another cheaters lament? What happened to the old ones?

Anyone surprised the TF2 team did fucking nothing today?

I'm surprised that I'm surprised.

you should name it fortunate son

The more surprising thing is that I'm not surprised.

Attached: 1427256429605.png (228x239, 25K)

> get a 1 in 10,000 soldier medal because Yea Forums told me to click an easter egg exactly 10 years ago
> sell it to someone 5 years ago for $20 of steam bucks I probably squandered on dota items
> it's worth less now but I kind of regret selling something so unique

if this is true the only graphical change i want is that the characters' shadows don't merge with the baked lightmap; that shit pulls me off.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

they said after the weekend.
they never had a specific date.

Rate my loadout

Attached: 20190710003705_1.jpg (1152x648, 76K)

The absolute state of backpack.tf right now.

Attached: damage control lmao.png (1061x372, 65K)

why is the natascha so fucking bad?

it's fun to make scunts go slow but if you run into an enemy heavy, you literally cannot beat them in a fight

Slow rate of fire + low damage. You are better off using stock or tomislav really.
It's a shame that Heavy is such a terrible class

if you ever feel bad about it you can always go buy one for pennies
Genuinely kind of surprised they are so worthless, honestly.

Some weapons just need to bad to maximize their fun

His song will blow your mind

>buds are worth like two keys now
>unusuals worth just a little more
>now they're worth even less
This economy is diseased, rotten to the core, we must wipe the slate clean, BURN IT DOWN

Attached: 1556870295370.png (600x338, 272K)

It's "Party Rock Is"

>TFC
>good
It wasn't even better than the original Team Fortress

>Rate my loadout
Rate my loadout, you'll see the same results in-game. When you're done, go right the hell back into the tutorial and you're good to go. But if you had something of some value that you wanted to put back, you'd need to use a tool that would detect what was already there and get the required resource from there."

"That's a big waste of time!" I said in frustration.

I was sitting in our workshop, staring at the model. And it looked completely different. I had the same problems with models being duplicated and missing assets, and when there were parts that were actually missing something that should be there, I had to have them resized again.

There were so many places to go that I didn't bother to look back to. I was lost. This was only a temporary fix as soon as I finished the test. To get it back, I had to buy new equipment, pay for another set of hands, create some new models and start again. I never wanted to do it again.

After I'd found the fix, I went back to it, re-assembled it again, and re-tuned it. I had to make sure that it all works before testing again. And of course after the first test, I had to re-try again to get an idea of how the

>pyrovision
why? don't do that to yourself

The only way to fix the economy is to make keys craftable but Valve will never do that. I'm sure they'll announce sometime this week that the unusuals will be untradable and the tradefags will rejoice. The only other option is to give them their own unique quality, but that would possibly make them more rare than normal unusuals.

Attached: baseball.jpg (626x620, 40K)

>tf2 is a dumbed form of tfc
sure buddy
youtu.be/m8x7bi8UQkw

>The only way to *FUCK the economy is to make keys craftable
FTFY

t. backpack.tf worshiping tradefag

Except a Demoman won't have enough health to sticky jump over 2 times more often than not.

>fuck over the unusual monopoly faggots that runs backpack.tf and steamrep
Oh no, woe is them.

Just to fuck with tradefags.

Attached: 1547617956408.jpg (535x432, 59K)

Ok

I'm simply saying this isn't even close to a good representation of normal skill-based TF2 gameplay because by that video's very nature it exists in a controlled safe environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8Sn4zqtADE

>tfw wearing my exploited unusuals AND my cheater's lament

Tradekeks btfo

How about being on the other end?
streamable.com/b2b2e

are there people out there who can get market gardener to register reliably or it always just a reel of when it actually worked

Yeah this is better. What I mean to say was, it would have been better if you showed off a Demoman doing this shit on Upward in the middle of a match for example.

It's not always reliable, but you're not doing yourself a service if you aren't playing on servers under 40 ping with optimized network settings (mastercom's for example)

Rate my new strange anons

Attached: file.png (362x487, 60K)

>are there people out there who can get market gardener to register reliably or it always just a reel of when it actually worked
Only a select few.

Yeah I understand what you mean but as you said, unless you're using the sticky jumper, it's impossible in casual.

I still think blastjumping has a lot of merit in it's own, the demojump video I sent is probably one of the hardest things you could achieve in this game.

Based.

Attached: file.png (702x846, 633K)

You just had to make them wojaks.

Attached: Gentlemen.jpg (256x256, 14K)

>toontown

Attached: 1548645821727.png (295x366, 126K)

Waiting for Team Fortress 2 to be ported to Source 2.

>servers under 40 ping
>all matchmaking servers are 40+
oh well

Will never happen. There is too much shit to fuck up and not enough to gain from it.

Attached: 1563833041815.png (526x526, 1.06M)

I consistently get 20 ping, even as low as 5 ping when there isn't some high ping player on the server (because the way Source works, your ping depends on that of other players)

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

EVERYONE IS GETTIGN ONE GO GET YOURS NOW BEFORE THEY PATCH IT!!!!

Attached: Sketch (100).png (1920x1015, 627K)

wheres the update valve

Attached: 1489014208179.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

Who're you trying to fool

Attached: 1366045991974.jpg (400x439, 103K)

>Witnessed the Crash
>And all I got was this lousy gun

I already have it, and it didn't give me a second one. Sad day

I almost forgot Valve time is a thing.

We get it, you like to be a contrarian. Pepe and Wojak are just part of board culture now. On the same level as greentext, almost. People can either accept that and just enjoy the memes or throw a fucking autistic shitfit and spam every thread with "dumb frogposter"

Isn't it already midnight there? I guess we're not getting the update today.

does anybody even read these things in-game

>Nuh uh, you need at least 10 sales of this extremely rare unusual that's almost never sold
The cope is real.

I missed this whole thing, I have a bunch of 1-15 series crates though, are they worth anything now or did I miss my chance?

Just check the steam market..

Post your main class and loadout Yea Forums loadout.tf If you don't want to redownload the game

Attached: Demoman.png (648x969, 579K)

>6v6
>in a game designed around 9 unique classes
>nah just be scout scout soldier soldier medic demo
It's boring as fuck and that's why no one but autists actually plays this game competitively

Attached: file.png (550x550, 185K)

I don't really have a main class and I use the default loadout.

The helmet throws me off a bit user.

Attached: MoonSpy.png (510x910, 391K)

Didn't the item server update to make remamed/wrapped Unusuals untradeable as well?

6v6 needs to be turned into 5v5 with max 1 of each class and it's own specific type of map, current maps are too large for 6v6?

Attached: loadout.png (648x954, 135K)

Greentext is a thing because you don't have many creativity options with text, and quotes let you make bullet points to make dry information easy to consume. Wojak is just a meme that overstayed its welcome, memes are supposed to replace each other evety now and then.

Why do people spend hundreds of dollars on virtual cosmetic items?

confirmed that there's going to be a second wave of cheaters laments this week

Attached: 1490648502986.gif (500x281, 1.24M)

Attached: fact.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Attached: 1542530874926.png (1445x754, 239K)

based gibus user

Gibus bros unite

Attached: 20190726215439_1.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Because it's "rare", even though that rarity is completely artificial.

Rate my loadout

Attached: Tf2 pyro loadout.jpg (1366x768, 109K)

pretty ugly desu baka

Junkshot

There is not a single good player that has ever bitched about sniper being unbalanced. If you cry about him you're just upset that skilled players get rewarded for being good. You're probably an autistic pyro player who spams the scorch shot due to a severe lack of marksmanship. Also the "people" that say the wrangler or any other engineer item needs a nerf: I say this verily unto you without a single shred of irony: End your miserable existence. The engineer is the most underpowered class in the game who deserves to be buffed only outside of removing the gunslinger (pointless item that only lets people who dont want to play engineer play engineer)

chads

>The engineer is the most underpowered class in the game
Spy is.

neat

Real talk, do regular crates even drop anymore?
Apparently there ARE active crate series at the moment, but all I've gotten for the past few years are the cosmetic cases.
I just want more Stranges

Attached: loadout.png (648x928, 158K)

>hair and beard doesn't match

Attached: loadout.png (748x804, 334K)

ya they gutted all of spies toys so

Attached: file.png (523x552, 154K)

based
yikes!

Cope trade fag with your worthless unusual

they're stupid

>they take away the hats and give everyone a crate and key in return
Chances of this happening?

i need a more bait loadout suggestions? no f2p shit plz

Attached: 20190730085647_1.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Attached: Screenshot (50).png (1060x660, 188K)

The same as unboxing a real unusual

Attached: jaypeg.jpg (1607x928, 119K)

>had the cheater's lament
>deleted it years ago
lads.. how do i get it back?

Attached: SPAH SAPPIN MAH.jpg (1280x1024, 273K)

Attached: it's a reference.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

cRAFTED MY PROOF OF PURCHASE 10 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS A RETARD POORFAG DRSPERATE FOR NEW HATS HOW DO I GET IT BACK PLEASE GOD FUCK UNUSUALS

Email valve

Cope

Ask Valve. They'll sometimes give back these one time deal items. There's been people who got their gibus' back after having deleted them.

cringe but also based

old pic, but same loadout. mind the jojo shit.

Attached: Screenshot (243).png (1920x1080, 519K)

t. shoots bullets out of his mouth

grow a pube zoomber

>someone annoys you
>literally spit a .50cal in their face

Attached: 20-colbert-2.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 111K)

Kek this.

I see you've never played it. Don't try it out though it really is shit.

>delete items people paid cash money for because trader fags are throwing a tantrum

Based and gibbuspilled

Attached: hl2_ZuF5xrEEOa.png (1412x794, 271K)

No way. Some people were spending a lot of money on crates and keys. They'd be opening themselves up for legal action. Just because it was a bug, it was still an issue on their end. Technically, people didn't do anything wrong.

Traders mean more to the community than you poorfags who got in on an exploit to get a hat you don't deserve.

>this is your brain on trading

>A bunch of jews huddled up in one server who operate on 3rd party sites
>meaning more to the community
Get fucked traderfag. It will be hilarious when I keep my unusual

suggest a name for it

Attached: attendant.jpg (359x773, 33K)

look at me

add me for homestuck erp

>Impyling traders who operate entirely through 3rd party sites (and thus pump no money Valve's way aside from the occasional key purchase) are worth dick
>implying traders who just hoard their loadouts and sell via Paypal contribute more than people who actually play the game and pump cash money into the economy by buying things via Valve
>implying opening crates is an exploit
>implying you need to "deserve" pixels
You're gonna lose this one. Hopefully you'll realize what a faggot you've been and mend your ways before it's too late.

i got it and idled get mad retard

i paid x.xx for this hat

Flash Crash of 2019
Or you can make a John Romero joke since he's into old gas station memorabilia.

Attached: I am a simple man.png (531x547, 124K)

Steam guard cucked me too, was on the last day before I could sell my only bugged crate (85)

Attached: 1563113546773.png (1000x566, 253K)

did Valve announce what they were going to do about the whole mess yesterday? i fell asleep and missed it.

no

Pepe and wojack are singlehandedly responsible for killing new OC on Yea Forums. The ease of which their templates are editable breeds laziness and sloth the likes of which I have not seen since rage comics. They need to be purged because they are ragecomics 2.0 and you cannot tell me otherwise because it is 100% accurate.

Absolute parasitism: the post

It wasn't for idling, it was for running some separate program that allowed you to idle without even running the game.

Knowing Valve they'll make a decision in about three years.

Tradefag here. Please cry more tears when you lose your unusuals later this week :)

Attached: engie.png (1051x657, 184K)

why is valve so retarded?
if they know which hats are the 100% ones, just give every owner a key and the crate it comes from and tell anyone who paid cash for it to fuck off

Cringe, keep coping tradefag when your unusuals tank in price

Attached: 81365.jpg (225x350, 36K)

cope, tradefag

>It's been more than 7 years

Attached: 2012-04-07_00001.jpg (1680x1050, 184K)

im not really a tradefag i just play the game a lot and since I got it for free I bought some items to help Valve with the upkeep of the game guys im sorry for making a bait post i'm never gonna trade these away I don't care about the value

I've owned that retarded halo for 10 years and this shitstorm is the only time I've ever worn it, I can't believe people actually want that hat, but it's funny to see them seethe about it.

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

Attached: 20190730124714_1.jpg (1440x900, 136K)

God amongst men

>Ibrowse threads I hate guise, please stop having fun
KYS tranny

behold u a shit

I crafted my ghaliest ghibis

tradeautist here, dont care what happens. I'm happy with all I got.

Attached: soldierloadout.png (551x539, 267K)