He deserves to be in Smash. How the fuck could anyone defend Piranha Plant or Hero getting in before him...

He deserves to be in Smash. How the fuck could anyone defend Piranha Plant or Hero getting in before him. This is so fucking frustrating

Attached: Geno.png (615x1000, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D0WFQXCyiFQ
youtu.be/O1gIr1lj27o
youtu.be/PGINr1DACbc
youtu.be/My0UD1y_8Wc
youtu.be/3kbvTg692-A
youtu.be/J6DipYkq_BY
youtu.be/I_37sldOm7Q
youtu.be/sulwOa_Mmk8
youtu.be/v6fzlfAYnaQ
youtu.be/UHJQ1IoAI28
youtu.be/VbH61P2SwvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. No he fucking doesn't. He's a decade-old bandwagon sakurai accidentally started by saying he wanted him in in that one interview. I don't care if he gets in tomorrow, i just care that genofags are entitled little shits.

>literally only one game
>said game is in a subfranchise that never actually got more than one game (unless you're a faggot and count both paper mario and the mario & luigi rpg series as the same franchise for some retarded reason)
>wasn't even a major character in that one game
>literally the only reason people know about him is because of an interview with mashpotato samurai
genofags are, as usual, colossal faggots

nobody who wants geno in has actually played mario rpg
they only know about him from faggot youtubers and twitch streamers alike
without those youtubers, geno would be a literal who from a one off mario game
give it up, genofags. your character isnt special

The Geno phenomenon is just fascinating to me. A few autists started flooding some polls on Smashboards 15 years ago, and now this irrelevant fucker is attached to the series hip like a bad tumor.

Attached: 1535153160370.jpg (567x561, 57K)

Literal who?

We have Project M you know and VelvetKitsune backporting Ultimate's roster

I just may say fuck it and go play PM lol

Attached: 1564156983595.png (204x246, 121K)

i wish we could have gotten him, too, but holy shit you are a faggot

No he fucking doesn't. If you think being in one game over two decades ago qualifies a character, there are literally 100's of others who would even more deserving.

I love Geno too, but Hero deserves the spot more than a lot of characters already in or that I want in Smash. With that said Piranha plant kinda disappointed me but I do enjoy them in Smash and they are a icon, at least to more casual Mario players who were able to get to 1-2. Your best hope is that they don't announce a Mii costume tomorrow, than that could mean he is still open, whether as stand alone dlc like a leak I read a while back said, or in another fighterpass.

Attached: 8E1CA346-DBC5-43F3-82F0-423A72225A93.gif (498x249, 608K)

>Piranha Plant

A absolutely irrelevant character that was added, but doesn't stop it from having existed before Geno did, is Nintendo owned and is legitimately from the very first Mario game. Has relevance in at least appearing some times as a playable character/enemy all across the franchise, a necessary obstacle no Mario game shies out of.

>Hero

A relevant character that has been added to the Smash series and SHOULD have been implemented a long time ago honestly, but now feels like a underwhelming reaction due to so goddamn many jRPG characters in this shitshow. Despite it, has a long-running history as a revolutionary very basic jRPG that helped mold a lot of them afterwards in video game history and the series still keeps going to this day and has several protagonists that were taken advantage of as alternate skins. A franchise Square Enix IS known for.

>Geno

>Comes from one game who knows how long, a spin-off and isn't even owned by Nintendo
>Doesn't even appear in any other main adventure as a real parter nor does it get another game, gets a cameo that even Square Enix decided to not have in the newest SSS remake

I don't mind Geno, I really don't, but in concerns to characters, he'd only be as good as Banjo Kazooie, which is purely for fanservice pandering, unless B&K gets another game, which I don't think is VERY probable nowadays unless Nintendo is that aware.

It's the same as Ashley. Just because your character gets extremely popular, doesn't mean it warrants an immediate spot in Smash. Mario has clashed with several brand new in-the-spot characters in the past, he's certainly not the only character. Sakurai DID consider him and maybe he could potentially return. I'm not objecting anything now, especially since I fucked myself in the ass once saying B&K and Hero wouldn't make it, but now it seems like they're just throwing us the top ballers just because "lol nothing is impossible, we'll make it happen, even if it's shit by the end of it".

Look, I want Geno too, but it's over. Stop acting like he's the most important addition, because he really isn't. I would love him in but it's not happening.

Attached: GenoStarman.png (1200x1392, 1.07M)

>VelvetKitsune backporting Ultimate's roster
What? Source, I want to see this.

literally who?

yeah i know its geno but hes only in one game and is forgettable

This, Geno has nothing going for him besides looking generically cool in the "mysterious dude with a robe" style and yet people to this day haven't let their 15 year old stupid dreams go.

>He deserves to be in Smash.
Not really.

>tfw geno fan who doesnèt mind the mii costume

Attached: 1534882917076.jpg (150x150, 11K)

He's a FE fag, but his work is phenomenal
youtu.be/D0WFQXCyiFQ
youtu.be/O1gIr1lj27o
youtu.be/PGINr1DACbc
youtu.be/My0UD1y_8Wc
youtu.be/3kbvTg692-A

Here's a WIP Incineroar
youtu.be/J6DipYkq_BY
youtu.be/I_37sldOm7Q
youtu.be/sulwOa_Mmk8
youtu.be/v6fzlfAYnaQ
youtu.be/UHJQ1IoAI28
Look at this roster; most of it is ultimate/FE shit
youtu.be/VbH61P2SwvY

Attached: 1564099623504.gif (400x270, 2.01M)

Agreed, I literally don't care about this character at all but some of the new characters are straight ridiculous and this would be an interesting Nintendo pick

You know user, I was going to come in here have a big laugh at your dumbass character, but then I remembered I made fun of ridleyfags every day for years but in the end they had the last laugh

So don't give up your stupid dreams user

Attached: 1330845182345.png (432x504, 125K)

I'll tell you why Geno has never been added yet: Because the list of characters (both first and third party) who are way more popular than him is LONG as fuck.

You know why Hero got added before him? Because Dragon Quest is a fucking massive series. Same with Cloud and Final Fantasy.

That's the worst part of Smash speculation: It causes people to have no fucking clue how popular things actually are.

just like bandana dee, but at least Geno is still being talked about whether you like him or not lol

NEVER HEARD a demand of him in Mario sports, party & kart games.

because he's a third party. the only ways he would have some kind of 'in' is if it's a nintendo/se crossover, a crossover where se and nintendo are both taking part in it (aka smash), or a full on remake or sequel to smrpg

i see a lot of demand for the latter two, not so much the former. would have loved to see him in fortune street or sports mix.

banjo isn't big or popular and got in because autistic rosterfags screeched for him on twitter. geno is a lock for smash 6.

FACT: Fawful deserves a character spot more than Geno by a huge range of advantage

Attached: DBD2EA4A-02EE-452E-8F4E-82622BAD4904.png (204x268, 19K)

At least piranha plant is a minor character in more than one game.
How delusional do you have to be to think a minor character from a RPG that was outsold by Dragon Quest in the SNES is more important than the main character of a genre defining and high sales series like Dragon Quest?

Cope. He never had a chance to begin with.

Attached: genope.png (1307x471, 210K)

>banjo isn't big or popular

Attached: 1513436300253.jpg (756x1100, 113K)