Now that Monster Hunter is practically confirmed for Smash DLC what do you want to see from his move set...

Now that Monster Hunter is practically confirmed for Smash DLC what do you want to see from his move set? He has pretty much endless possibilities for a move set.

Attached: 325627584535.png (453x883, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/442253084/#442254868
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always thought monster hunter was not going to happen because the game already had rathalos and the creators like the monsters to be the face of the franchise, but now I’m not so sure.

I want him to actually be a slow and powerful great sword user. All we have is Ike and he's such a one note character now

How is he confirmed

Make it a she

Best compromise here is to have 4 male and 4 female skins, like Robin, Corrin and WFT. Each skin can have different sets of armor for color variation.

It isn't, and op doesn't have any source. Don't get hype on shitposts.

If this pans out, I'd be more surprised that they left Hunter for DLC instead of base game.

Attached: 1564425159317.png (560x196, 73K)

Monster Hunter sucks and I hope they don't waste my precious DLC slot on another no name niche franchise for weebs.

Fuck off.

Lol cry more literal bitch

Some literal who post that managed to guess other people with no source. Ah its almost like millions of people have posted a guessed list and he just so happened to be right on a few. I'll believe a hunter is coming when i see it from an official source.

The interesting part is that they managed to get the exact selection of alts used for Hero, all before the Brave datamine or Erdrick leak.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Attached: 1562649291828.jpg (480x270, 31K)

Who in their right mind would guess there would be exactly four alts, and that two of them would be 4 and 8?

he's already in

Attached: costume_4_5_thumb.jpg (484x274, 74K)

I want this armor back. They got rid of the generic Knight Armor and the only suit of armor left is the fucking Black Knight.

Normally I'd be inclined to agree with you, but the alt guessing is extremely on point. I'm too lazy to look, but is that post actually from 2018? Could be an edit after the fact.

Attached: 1550607878103.jpg (560x560, 287K)

what about the fact that Solo and Eight are the only heroes that function similarly to Luminary and Erdrick?

Piranha Plant's classic mode is based off of newcomer characters. His boss fight is Rathalos. I'm sure you can put 2 and 2 together.

You'd need a decent understanding of each hero from the whole franchise to know that. Besides, the only thing they really need is a sword and shield, having magic doesn't really matter so most of the MCs could have been picked.

I want to see weapon sharpening and stamina maintenance via meat eatinf

so what's stopping that user int he post from being a genuine DQ fan

>Wanting the most boring portrayal possible
It'd be lame enough to get a hunter instead of a playable monster or even a palico, let alone a hunter who doesn't use any of the series' unique weapons.

He said there'd only be one character of the DQ not the multiple hero's as alt costumes.

I doubt you'd get that. He/She will run around without a visible weapon until they do an attack. So technically the Hunter can use every weapon through different animations. The specials will probably be traps and bombs or something

Ah yes, hindsight sure is incredible. I'm certain you knew exactly which 4 DQ heroes they would pick back last December

Attached: 1527734491986.gif (480x168, 61K)

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/442253084/#442254868

Attached: 1562158046853.png (419x351, 222K)

>now
>has had his stage and rathalos stage hazard literally confirmed in the first DLC preview
>nobody remembered
fucking brainlets all around.

Attached: 3e0a3b54c52f731d9c7c037e50f94e15.jpg (564x564, 23K)

You smashfags are cancer. We don't want MH infested with you faggots.

Well I don't want snoyniggers in my MH, but I guess we have to deal with that bullshit now that Snoy bought out the franchise to cock block Nintendo.

I’m sure everyone is glad MH isn’t being held hostage by Nintendo anymore.

Yet you're okay with Megaman, Devil May Cry, Street Fighter, Zelda, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Final Fantasy XIVfags being infested in it. Shut the fuck up retard.

>implying it won't be a Palico

Well, then everyone must be happy that Hunter is getting into Smash. Their franchise is finally being represented in the best fighting game to ever made.

All you have is a post from an underwater basket weaving forum with no backing, no source, and very well could be just photoshopped or fake. Let alone if its from 2018, and was an actual post, it could very well just be extreme coincidence besides the fact that a shitload of people make guess lists so the chances of one being right if far larger.

Those are all better series except Horizon.

a hunters being put into tekken? sweet.

See

Freedom Unite is the only good MonHun game.

>smash
>fighting game
>best of anything

I want him to use either the insect glaive or the switch axe.

>niche franchise
Not anymore lmao