Project Sakura Wars

Why aren't you hyped?

Attached: Project-Sakura-Wars.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/La5SvNbViKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that a new character or it is that girl in a blue kimono?

i am

Attached: 43111939.2_stalin.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

I am though. Always wanted to try out these games but never got around to it. Having a brand new one coming west seems like a great opportunity to get into the series.

It's the first sakura wars I ever consider to play, so yeah, I don't know how this works.

It's not even out yet.

But I guess I am interested to see the reception it will get. I still have hope the at least the first SW games will finally get translated.

Attached: pP86f7jfCIWmENZt.webm (720x960, 641K)

Combat looks floaty and too mindless

I am though.
youtu.be/La5SvNbViKE

Attached: D3ooLk7UIAAuR8p.jpg (1532x1088, 413K)

>this game does well in the west
>they announce a collection of the older games with western release

NEVER EVER

Because it won't come to PC.

Because SW has always been a painfully mediocre franchise people only pretended to care about due to its equally mediocre dating sim sections, hardly anyone here actually played the games either way.

Wait, it's not coming to PC? What's it coming to, then?

PS4 exclusive.

PS4

fuq

I played the PS2 version of 3 using a gamefaqs translated script so I know very well what I'm getting into.

Never played them for obvious reasons but I'm interested in the series since it's a mecha. I'll probably buy it on release.

The mecha part is minuscule; those games are pretty much dating sims with a short mecha minigame at the end of the chapter.

If you're in only for the mecha, avoid.

I love Mecha and Power suits, so I checked out this game a long time ago. All japanese, so I forgot about it. Now I watched the Ouka OVA, it's cool but it's for people who have played the first game. Should I watch Sakura Wars TV? I get conflicting opinions if it's good. I watched that "complete sakura wars story" on youtube, I'm pretty hyped for this.

I like dating sims as well. Key visual novels like Clannad and Rewrite are my favorite.

Attached: 1559787991180.png (838x720, 293K)

Dating sims =/= actual visual novels.
Sakura Wars is pretty much a harem anime with dialog choices, then the battle against the big bad is rushed during the last two episodes.

Seriously, don't bother.

Cool, sounds like I like it.

But that sounds good.

because it's gonna be casualized trash for the snoy generation

But one of the girls is always a minor

>hack and slash combat
Ok, I'm kinda interested now.

Even better.

Attached: 3829690.jpg (533x746, 383K)

Listen, I'll play the game for myself to see if it's shit or not, then I'll come back and shitpost with you, deal?

Deal.

Waiting for PC port.

Never ever. PS4 exclusive

Just like Yakuza

Attached: 1538012803948.gif (318x194, 1.57M)

Fuck I want to like this game