I bought Fire Emblem: Three Houses but have spent the whole day jacking off to Edelgard

I bought Fire Emblem: Three Houses but have spent the whole day jacking off to Edelgard

Attached: D5VswYpWsAAfJF3.jpg (1199x1200, 133K)

hope you're into cuckoldry

Whenever I talk to her, it shows heart symbols next to her :)))

>Byleth x Edelgard
>S0 and Edelgard ended the tyranny of a\ngodlike being. S0 was wounded and lost\nthe power of the progenitor god, but it mattered not,\nas EK00heEL00sheEM00 and Edelgard had each other. To ensure lasting\npeace, the two fought against those who slither in the\ndark, and to ensure a society where people can rise and\nfall by their own merits, they spent their lives >reforming\nthe antiquated class system. They achieved much in their\ntime together, and it is said that they were sometimes\nspotted leaving the palace to privately enjoy the world\nthey had created. How they spent those precious\nmoments, none but the two of them will ever know.

>Edelgard x Ferdinand
As the Adrestian emperor, Edelgard appointed Ferdinand\nas her prime minister, and the two devoted themselves to\nruling Fódlan. Their sharply contrasting views made for\nfrequent and lively debate, but with each enhancing the\nperspective of the other, Fódlan was better for it. As they\nworked tirelessly to create a better future, they were soon\nbound together by marriage as well. Their >children,\nborn to those who had torn down the old social hierarchy,\nwere encouraged to choose their own paths.

>too ashamed to marry byleth
>too ashamed to give him children
>byleth has to "wait for her" to abandon her throne

>marries ferdinand immediately
>bears his children while keeping her throne
>nonstop bareback fucking and impregnation all day every day

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Ferdinand_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 822K)

I don't know any of these characters....

Edelgard was introduced and then I started going to town.

don't marry her man hahaha not like you even can hahahahaha holy fuck

>Edelgard won't have kids with you
>but lets herself get impregnated by other men

Defend this

Attached: 1560258401437.png (371x353, 124K)

she doesn't want to marry virgins like you.

I'm a Chad though

>implying an empress will marry a filthy SI of yourself
Lmaoing at ur life

I saved her and she smiled at me :)~

What's the best class for Manuela she has 60 in spd growths what can I do with this?

Attached: 1564073394339m.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

At first, I gave this game 8/10
Now, 12 hours in, chapter 5, and it looks like 8.5/10

Great game.

I don't have a Switch so I just read the spoilers and cried :(

her womb smiles at ferdinand hahaha

Fire Emblem players truly are a bunch of low test onions boys lmao.

Bad art. Japs are useless.

How do you fuck Manuela?

Put your penis in her vagina?

I'm a Chad desu

everyone else did

What do you mean?????
Who's Ferninand?

ferdinand is the guy that can impregnate edelgard lmao byleth can't impregnate her cause he's a commoner even if you get her s rank ending she won't marry you and she won't have your kids but she will with a rank ferdinand lmao

how do you feel about this image, user

Attached: zpsm5hfdtq931.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

More like no one else lol

Lmao, nice joke

Edgelord is a shitty route anyway.
>I'm going to ally with the people who did horrible things to my family
>and then I'm going to revolt against the church
>and I'm going to get a lot of people killed, including my classmates and childhood friend
>all because the church is corrupt, as people not affiliated with the church are psychopaths who care too much about the crests
I wish you were given more info before making a choice.

>nice joke
it's fact moron edelgard doesn't marry byleth or have his children but she can with ferdinand lmao

Who is Byleth?

user, I say this for your own benefit, get help. This much autism isn't normal even for Yea Forums

Yeah, dude. We're looking out for you

byleth is the guy you play holy shit hahaha did you name him lmao it'll be funny when you get cucked hahahaha

I did the same thing but with Hilda and Dorothea

>fapping to a disgusting (((bisexual)))
Yikes.

Attached: 1564352480573.png (1176x988, 317K)

>dorothea
hahahahaha dorothea won't have kids with byleth but she will with ferdinand holy shit lmao

>Byleth x Dorothea
>Almost immediately after the modest wedding ceremony\nbetween S0 and Dorothea was over, the\nbattle against those who slither in the dark began in\nearnest. Dorothea chose not to take the field of battle with\na weapon but rather to tend the household in her spouse's\nabsence and provide emotional support to EK00hisEL00herEM00 effort to\nbring lasting peace to Fódlan. Many years after the war\nhad ended, Dorothea's diary was uncovered, revealing the\nfull extent of the happy life the couple shared. The love\npoems that they wrote to one another were published\nas a collection.

>Ferdinand x Dorothea
>After officially becoming the new Duke Aegir, Ferdinand\nset about reforming his territory. Thanks to the wisdom of\nhis wife, Dorothea, Ferdinand's policies were of massive\nbenefit to the commonfolk and brought about a swift\nrecovery. In recognition of this achievement, he was called\nupon by Emperor Edelgard to introduce these reforms to\nthe Empire at large as the new prime minister. Though the\nwork kept him very busy, he always managed to find time\nfor Dorothea. It is said that their children filled their\nloving household with beautiful music ever after.

Attached: fe-3houses-ferdinand.jpg (928x522, 132K)

Is autistic cuckrager seriously still at it?

Attached: cxg8p64j0m731.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Who cares about empress palpatine. You need FISH!

Attached: 1564029274779.gif (680x312, 139K)

he's also started in on other supports, apparently

so has ferdinand lmao byleth can't get dorothea pregnant but ferdinand can hahahaha

Anyone have a list of the bisexual characters so I don't accidentally marry one of them?

>Edelgard
>Dorothea
>Mercedes
>Rhea
>Sothis
>Linhardt

Question. Should I do Chapter 6's mission early or wait till the end of the month. Playing on Hard.

Ferdinand jobbed and died in my game desu

don't miss out on Instruction sessions if you want to get some of the goofier Master classes

Based as fuck.

>Mercedes
Based
I was thinking about Dmitri for my FemBlythe, but now I dunno

You have no reading comprehension and that’s literally not what happens

I know for a fact that most of those characters are complete shit. But what's Mercedes deal?

Mommy