But wait I though the Switch had no games???

but wait I though the Switch had no games???

Attached: 1563838372444.png (2650x1472, 3.42M)

Fixed

>switch has games
Maybe if you're a child who thinks Santa Claus is real

breath of the wild is God Tier, c'mon quit trolling

Attached: gigantic woman.jpg (1023x563, 155K)

Here

Attached: switchgames.png (3172x1308, 3.08M)

>top 2 games are ports

>moving BMZ2 out of top tier
Eat a dick

Should I think to pick up Liar Princess for $13?

>TWEWY
>low tier
the port is worse but it's still an incredible game

>picking anything else other than Sniper Ryan

Attached: bird chart.png (1392x2816, 3.43M)

>let's go eevee is STILL on another tier than let's go pikachu
What the actual fuck. Literally split it diagonally and put on half on one side with the other vice versa. And stick it on the lowet tier. Jesus shit it's not hard, since when do people rank different versions as better games?

Now remove all the ports.

>Tropical Freeze
>8 Deluxe
>Breath of the Wild
SHIGGY DIGGY DOO, WHERE ARE YOU?

Attached: Bait.jpg (680x673, 34K)

This tier list is so trash dude, just stop posting it, because it's clear you've barely played most of these games. Here's mine. I've played absolutely all of these and beaten them. S tier stuff is just my personal favourites. All the games are at least decent except D tier, which are games with actual massive flaws. If there's shit you wanna dispute, go for it. But I put a ton more effort into this than you did in your stupid bait image.

Attached: switchtierlist.png (2200x974, 2.49M)

what the fuck are you smoking, switch is a nintendo console, and those things always have the nintendo exclusives since those damn slants never fucking touch pc.

REAL TRUE OFFICIAL LIST INCOMING

>actually cool shit for non-brainlets tier
Labo
>okay tier
Mario Odyssey
>monthly subscription tier
Splatoon 2
Tetris 99
>port tier
too many to list
>too mediocre to even play tier
everything else

Attached: Consider_The_Follwing.gif (500x385, 496K)

Don't care about exclusives and didn't see another Switch thread. These games are on sale right now; which ones are worth picking up?
>penny-punching princess
>Ys VIII
>tangledeep
>darkest dungeon
>god wars

buy koikatsu party and inseminate her instead

What's Ys 8 going for?

Ys VIII

terrible list

50% off, which is kind of rare for a $60 game so I figured that's the one I should probably pick up, even though it's still the most expensive on the list.

>dude red blue and yellow color patterns lmao

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

That's such an incredible waste of plastic for the case. You'd think Nintendo would gain brownie points by making the case the same size, if not smaller than the DS game cases

>colorblind user

>bing bing wahoo #78
>rehash port #23
>""""""exclusive""""""""

Attached: 1561568497703.jpg (249x203, 6K)

I'd be inclined to say go for it then. I might do the same.

Are the arcade archives actually good?

31/42 have the red/blue/yellow pattern tho

But the best games are mostly WiiU games

If you're an autist like me that's into obscure versions of certain games. My best recommendations if you want the most interesting games are:
>Sky Skipper: very obscure, was very unpopular upon release and was almost extinct. Only existing machines are two reproductions, and an official one in NoA's warehouse. Plus, this is the game's first ever port.
Excitebike: adds a minigame where you jump over trucks
Punch-Out: entirely different from the NES version in terms of visuals, similar gameplay
VS. Super Mario Bros: the levels are a mix of SMB1 and SMB:LL levels, which gives it a much better difficulty curve than either game, honestly might be the best version of original SMB

The rest of the games are pretty samey. Ice Climbers has 60 levels, with half of them being in a volcano, but the game still controls like dogshit and ultimately isn't worth it.

Attached: 465780_screenshots_20190714030553_1.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Huh, that's actually pretty interesting, might grab Vs Super Mario Bros and Sky Skipper

Honestly i'm glad they ported HW, legends was fine but the only thing it had going for it was content, it was frustrating to have all of the extra story and maps be locked to the 3DS version, so i'm glad i can play it on a console now and at a decent framerate.

BOTW is the only worthwhile switch game and it can be emulated on CEMU for free you dumb toddler

>ice climbers in d
>xenoshit in s

Attached: shut up nigger.jpg (576x548, 49K)

>Ira
>top tier
lmao it's on the same level of xeno as xb1

Attached: aiportraits_1563667236.jpg (1024x512, 129K)

Mario the console

Are any of the other games worthwhile? I have a few other things on my wishlist on sale but I don't buy anything anymore if it's less than 30% off. Civ 6 is also $20 off but I can't imagine playing that without a mouse and keyboard.

I really would want to recommend Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, but that's only $6 off, which I couldn't really call a "sale" on a full priced ($40) title. You could take a risk on The Way: Remastered at only a buck, but it's been that price for as long as I can recall. There's Kero Blaster that was developed by Pixel at $5, which is quirky enough. I don't have anything else that's listed.

Yeah, Monster Boy is on my list but I have so much of a backlog that I'll wait for a better price, along with a handful of other things (the server is down right now and I can't remember everything). Picked up The Way when it first went on sale; I heard some okay things about it and have a 400 GB card so a dollar isn't really a risk for something I might enjoy for a couple hours.

I only care about Xenoblade 2 and FE 3H, all the rest is garbage.

Attached: __homura_xenoblade_series_and_etc_drawn_by_saito_pigrank__adc42976af719cadbf4e37da36b05b61.png (915x1250, 661K)

People talk about backlogs, but if I'm brutally honest with myself I have backlogs / unfinished games that stretch back to Master System / Game Gear.

Ys VIII is a pretty good action RPG with a banging soundtrack but godawful anime characters. Thankfully every cringe dialog is skipable. Only game on that list I've played, but I'd recommend it.

Why is DMFD so low?

Attached: DyklTqkV4AEp5BU.png (710x800, 780K)

Not reading the thread
>They're all shit lol.