What mouse do you use?

What mouse do you use?
Which mouse is objectively the best?
Are finalmouse mice actually good or just shillbait?
Why do razer mice die after a year?

Attached: finalmouse-air58-2.jpg (800x451, 244K)

Logitech G Pro is the best mouse you can own.

>What mouse do you use?
A decent office mouse I was gifted 15 years ago.
>Which mouse is objectively the best?
I don't care.
>Are finalmouse mice actually good or just shillbait?
Gaming mice in general are objectively more responsive than office mice but it doesn't actually matter for most players.
>Why do razer mice die after a year?
Epic meme

>mouse

Attached: m570-gallery.png (652x560, 107K)

>What mouse do you use?
Went from old beater mice to the G400 -G502 that both lasted me about 7 years. A friend got me to buy the Glorious Model O now. It was really hard to get used to from how lightweight it was compared to my previous mice, but I think I've gotten a hang of it now

Which ever you enjoy using the most and which ever works best for you

They are literally the Supreme brand of the gaming hardware world at this point, only scalpers buy them to resell them at extremely high prices to kids

nah

>g305
>g pro wireless or the model O
>good but overhyped
>razer sucks

Some cheap a4 tech.

Serves me well 3 years running

Attached: 26-554-010-07.jpg (640x480, 21K)

>What mouse do you use?
The g403
I don't know, depends on what how you use, hands and grip style.
They are good, but their faggotory negates how good they are.
Because razer a shit.

That mouse would be a bitch to clean, why all those holes?

> wagecuck mouse

I got me one of these damn thingymajiggers. It has metal feetpads that make the stupid thing slick as hell and the supposed "Sniper Function" on the included mouse software to reduce DPI doesnt seem to work, but with a laser sensor I can't complain. Optical ones always fucked up on mine before.

It also has RGB lights.

Attached: 949879865465.jpg (466x466, 20K)

Do people genuinely prefer light mice?
I get a "gamer" mouse just because it's usually heavier (and bigger) than your average office mouse, which just feels better to use for some reason.

Zowie FK2

>zelotes T90
>the one that doesn't cost an arm
>dunno, never heard of it
>Because it's cheap chinkshit sold at a hefty price

To make it lighter, which is the entire gimmick with the mouse.
I believe it weights around 50-55g, while the typical gaming mouse that isn't for MOBAs are around 90g.

Same I just use an office mouse from like eight years ago

Lighter mice are preferable if you have a lower sensitivity and have to pick your mouse up a lot.

A thin layer over the holes wouldn't make it weigh noticeably more and make it a lot more convenient to clean

G600. It’s not exactly ergonomic but I use it mostly because of all the buttons (including a third mouse button for your ring finger) for design and art work. It also looks nice and minimalist unlike most gaming mice

Attached: 07989603-DEE8-408D-AC65-84F0A640A47C.jpg (640x480, 14K)

g302
so light and natural to hold i forget it's in my hand

Attached: dN7hvWoo98.gif (756x461, 1.72M)

Okay, but overpriced as fuck.

ive got 2 of those
the same thing but bigger/heavier would be nice

truth

ducky one2 mini and a modded g305 is what I use everyday

Attached: 1537812524633.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

do you people have tiny women hands or something

wish corsair made better mmo mice. the scimitar looks like shit. cheaped out and went with this $30 redragon perdition

Attached: perdition.jpg (932x420, 25K)

G500. No idea what I'd get me if it'd break.

i have a g403, is there really a difference?

>doesn't actually matter for most players
i would like to think otherwise but then again i play primarily tf2 and quake so i actually need a mouse that has to be nearly perfect

I have two as well. One for office and one at home. I want a little lip under the thumb to rest

I have that mouse and I love the texture of it

what keycaps you got there friend. I'm looking for a new tkl set

>that mousepad
You nerd!

yeah the texture is quite nice. wish the mouse was heavier. does the green rgb for your side buttons work? mine doesnt

i'm 6'1 with long fingers user
it's like a natural fingertip/claw grip

Attached: mousegrips-1.png (1080x432, 82K)

>What mouse do you use?
I switch between the S2 and G pro wireless.
G pro wireless
Good mouse shit company
Because they are trash.
My next mouse will probably be Endgame Gear XM1

NPKC Dye subbed Cherry Profile Japanese Keycaps
pls no bully

Attached: 1544760490586.jpg (1061x870, 150K)

I love those caps. Would get them if I didn’t already get a coating-free set of the Miami caps off of Massdrop a couple years ago

Attached: 1E594DF8-D3E5-4BAB-809C-F2540FA57306.jpg (425x425, 30K)

>so i actually need a mouse that has to be nearly perfect
The reason that the objectively better precision and responsiveness of gaming mice doesn't really matter for most players is because the difference in precision and responsiveness doesn't actually make a critical difference unless you're literally playing with the best players in a game.
Competitive performance in most games is primarily bottlenecked by decision-making.

I have a shit mouse and keyboard. I've gotten to top 0.1% in League of Legends and Overwatch and it still doesn't feel like my peripherals are holding me back. I still always see myself making shitty decisions.
And for the record, no, I don't consider top 0.1% to be among the best players. It's not even close to professional level, I'm well aware. I'm just saying that with shit peripherals I got ranked higher than 99.9% of ranked players.

>What mouse do you use?
Razer Naga Hex V2 (inb4 12 yo kid)
Any Logitech mouse, I guess.
Are finalmouse mice actually good or just shillbait?
Never tried one, so I can't say.
Why do razer mice die after a year?
Mine is still going strong after 2 years, of course I'm not saying there aren't defective units. I kinda abuse mine with ESO especially, but it has been a gud boi to this day.

Attached: naga.jpg (640x480, 15K)

gpro
what said

how? i had mine for 7 years and the only thing that went bad on it was that it was double clicking whenever i pressed the button once. keep in mind, i used it every day for at least 10+ hours for 7 years.

Forgot to greentext the last 2 questions, sorry.

My deathadder had the double click problem after only like a year, went back to my mx518 which worked without problem for a decade.

This mouse looks like a physical manifestation of ADHD, why would you buy this

I had one of these and I really liked it but eventually it started doubleclicking at random so I got a different one

>hand gets sweaty
>sweat drips through holes
>fries the internals

It’s definitely happened to me. Not ideal but fixing it (temporarily) is easy. It’s a static charge buildup in the connector, so you unplug it and then click for a minute to discharge it.

Shat i use. Its heavy but i like it well enough.

Attached: 6.jpg (1200x674, 22K)

>all that dirt and sweat buildup on the holes

I used to have that one and the mouse wheel shit itself and any replacement mice online costs a fortune for no reason.

I wish laptops still used trackballs instead of that retarded touchpad. You can't play video games with a touchpad.

I used a 2011 Razer Naga for 8 years. Just replaced it earlier this year after cleaning no longer fixed the clicking problems it had.
Bought a new Razer Naga.
I really like the extra buttons.

Finally a mouse for apiarists. I've been asking for this for years.

Are heavier mice really that bad? I recently got one that's 130g but has all the additional buttons I need and it's weird getting used to.

How was that modded? Custom order?

g403
does anyone have problems with the side rubbers being worn out after a few months?

oh yes I got a set of miami keys off tai-hao like a month ago. The pink keys are from that set. I love them but I always end up going back to these keys in the end
3d printed using models I made and a friends 3d printer. the weight as it sits is like 58g

Attached: 1559238521180.jpg (1448x2048, 215K)

Why are you micelets posting those shitty peripherals as if they're something worth having? Why are all of the buttons missing?

you guys are alright

I got this mouse from aliexpress, its quite neat

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 693K)

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 800K)

>All those cavities begging to be filled with oil, sweat, and dead skin
Imagine the smell

Attached: snifffff.webm (480x360, 952K)

the Reddit O mouse is just a finalmouse but better and cheaper

Attached: file.png (1500x1125, 660K)

I only use a mouse at work, I use a trackpad at home.

You should print a shitton of them and sell them, and give them out to friendly anons who gave you the idea

Nice, Im glad HT® is coming back

Attached: Hole technology.webm (853x480, 2.94M)

I need one of these with a fan blowing air right through it. But also it horrifies me to think of all the gunk that will build up on those holes as you keep using it.

G703 wireless is a work of art, I love it.

Just wash your hands bro
Just clean your mice bro
This applies to regular mice too