The video is not live streamed, it's a pre recorded unscripted video. Think the treehouse but your seeing it later...

The video is not live streamed, it's a pre recorded unscripted video. Think the treehouse but your seeing it later, not live.
That being said, I was not allowed to watch the video as an employee, I was just made to read over the translated script as well as 2 short pre recorded parts before the gameplay. Hero has a fuck ton of moves and Sakurai sure goes over them in detail. Homerun is back, WoL has a multiplayer option. The stage, Yggdrasil Altar has various monsters appear on it, including Slime, King Slime, Sabercat, and Golem. The leaked spirit list is all. Dragonlord is a Mii costume, as well as Jade, Dragon Quest Builder's protagonist male, female, Chocobo, and, sorry folks, Geno. Sakurai ends it by saying it will release the 31st, and that Banjo will release by the end of October.

Attached: IMG_7361.jpg (85x108, 4K)

cringe

K. Rool still has his costume despite being a playable character. Geno's still not getting in though.

cereal bear

King K. Krunch
Frosted Incineflakes
Berry Kong Blast

>Dragonlord is a Mii costume
I just beat DQ1, so this makes me happy

>Hero has a fuck ton of moves and Sakurai sure goes over them in detail.
>doesn’t give any of those details

cringe

Believable, but you'll have to go over the moves for me to buy it.

Seething square

fake nintendo leaks should be grounds for a ban.

We don’t need hero leaks anymore faggot we’ll know everything tomorrow

Square got a rep you fucking idiot, the Edrickchads won. Cope harder cereal box. Sakurai confirmed that he HATED adding furfag mario

You're looking so deep for shit that doesn't exist you might as well apply for a career in deep-sea diving my dude

K.

Any idea about the Doomguy/MH thing real leaker man?

Sakurai just confirmed that (you)r post is full of shit. Bet you feel really stupid now, huh

He wanted him since brawl, fuck off Stevoid

>cites easy-to-throw-out bits that while appearing realistic are also rather safe
>expounding on already-known info (the video being unscripted)
>no detail on any of the moves in spite of Sakurai "sure going over them in detail"
>giving a release frame for Banjo, thus gimping the speculative marketing strategy Nintendo seems to be applying for Smash DLC's

I rather want to believe this, but there are a lot of red flags. Shame on Geno if true, never really wanted him but he'd be cool for those who do.

Attached: 1563951808239.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>WoL has a multiplayer option.
This has been in the game since version 2.0. Better luck next time.

that's the spirit board you're thinking about

>Shame on Geno if true, never really wanted him but he'd be cool for those who do.
Why? Geno fags are insufferable idiots.
And there are much better characters than some literal who.

Because 99% of Genofags are bandwagonners who never actually played SMRPG

Geno doesn't belong in Smash

It's one thing to have a Mii Fighter outfit when a character is already playable, it's another when a character is revealed to be a Mii Fighter outfit BEFORE they're made playable.

Notice how when they first showed K. Rool's outfit in Smash 4, he wasn't made DLC for that game? Same thing with Isabelle, Inkling and Chrom. All of their Mii costumes were revealed to be in Smash Ultimate AFTER they were revealed to be playable. That's the difference.