Would anyone give a shit about this game if the PS4 actually had a diverse lineup of quality exclusives like the PS1 &...

Would anyone give a shit about this game if the PS4 actually had a diverse lineup of quality exclusives like the PS1 & PS2 had?

Attached: 3C0126AD-FC98-4C87-ADAD-7B0F02800DC0.jpg (800x800, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZtdAfZ74v0
fromsoftware.jp/ww/pressrelease_detail.html?tgt=20190610_eldenring_debut
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, because it does

/thread

nobody gave a shit, the buy rate of that game is a joke

> Sonyfags coping this bad

>Implying i care about sony

Bloodborne is just great, and the PS4 is just clearly the best console to own this generation. Has nothing to do with some huge corporation

Bloodborne sold like shit & the only PS4 game that continually gets praised outside Yea Forums is Persona 5. Sony hasn’t made a single memorable exclusive this decade aside from TLOU

>Memorable
This word doesn't mean anything.

And it's really between PS4 and Xbox, because Nintendo games are exclusively on Nintendo consoles, and there are tons of games exclusively not on Nintendo consoles. Nobody cares about exclusives

Nintendo Consoles have sold 750 Million units solely based on exclusives

>the only PS4 game that continually gets praised outside Yea Forums
>implying you go anywhere but Yea Forums and your discord for human contact
shut the fuck up incel

Good for them. That doesn't have anything to do with needing a PS4/Xbone for multiplats.

>inb4 PC
It isn't a realistic option for most normal people.

(Is it possible this is a thinly veiled "shit on this universally acclaimed Sony exclusive because I can't get Nintendo dick out of my mouth" thread?)

A lot of people consider it the pinnacle of the Souls series, which, if you didn’t know, is kind of a big deal. So yes.

Yes, it's the best game this generation.

>which, if you didn’t know, is kind of a big deal.
This is one of the most reddit things I've ever read.

Yea Forums is the place online or in real life that obsesses over this game. It took years of bargain bin prices, 80+million install base, and PS+ deals for this game to crack 3 million copies sold.

Games like Bloodborne are still comparatively pretty niche

Souls is niche as fuck you dumbass

You cannot seriously think this.

People who talk about video games on the internet are an extreme minority, and the only people who care.

Friendly reminder that Miyazaki is working on Bloodborne II.
youtube.com/watch?v=GZtdAfZ74v0

>Souls is niche as fuck
are you retarded?

I don't know if is say "niche as fuck" v but he's right that people who like soulslike games are an extreme minority of people who play video games

I played it on PC through PSNow and it's great.

>/threading your own post

The entire souls series including bloodborne and sekiro (12 From Software games) has sold less than 20 million copies world wide

He was right though

You know, I love the Souls games, and I love Miyazaki, but if you honestly believe what you're saying, you're absolutely fucking retarded.
Look at the sales.

some people would probably like it, but it would be rightly regarded as the weird and low quality souls spin off that it is by an even larger majority of the 2 million (LOL) people that bought it.

its a decent game ruined by shit hardware and shit gameplay choices by the devs especially in respect to its inseparable comparison to the superior real souls games

You people seriously cannot be this fucking dumb. The Souls trilogy, alone, has sold 25 million copies.
fromsoftware.jp/ww/pressrelease_detail.html?tgt=20190610_eldenring_debut

>there are now 12 FROM Souls games
huh

>Look at the sales.
That's how I came to the conclusion

>The gameplay is shi-

Attached: Simon's Bowblade.webm (960x540, 3M)

This includes rereleases

Dark Souls 3 sold 3 million copies in 3 months and Sekiro sold 2 million in 10 days.
That is not niche.

A lot of popular games hit 25 million in one release

You do not know what niche is. Normies love Souls games. Sekiro outsold The Division 2 on its first week and The Divison 2 released the prior week.

And the games have relatively low talent retainment

Only about 25 games have ever sold more than 25 million copies according to Wikipedia.

>A lot of popular games hit 25 million in one release
There are only 22 games ever that have sold more than 25 million copies.

to add to this, most were bundled with a console

>Normies love Souls games
No we don't

My parents don't even know what Tetris & Final Fantasy VII are, what makes you think they've heard about Dark Souls?

>NG+ run after DLC using a meme weapon and styling on the first boss with post processing FPS smoothing to make the game look good

pathetic. 6/10 game hyped out of all reasonable proportions by broke ass PS4 owners

>two games out of 12 managed a good reception, and it took 50+ million install base and a fuck ton of marketing to pull it off

-tier than proper action games, still works fine for what the game wants to achieve and i enjoyed it very much, but still leagues below devil may cry or ninja gaiden which focus on depth and execution while souls combat is all about stamina management and timing.

Where are you getting 12 games from?

I hate consoles and I mostly just emulate games from them when I can on pc. But Bloodborne is fuckin amazing. I made Souls games already had the perfect gameplay loop and here it's got more polish and for once a unique setting.

>while souls combat is all about stamina management and timing.
No it isn't.
It's about abusing the game's mechanics.

Attached: this is ds1 poise.webm (600x336, 2.94M)