Whats so good about it?

whats so good about it?

Attached: bloodborne-two-column-02-ps4-us-04jun14.jpg (767x1080, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqyt6-lQM44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally everything.

Everything.

Everything

Attached: Bloodborne Cinegrid 5.jpg (3264x2238, 3.39M)

setting, faster paced combat, music, even story was decent
simply a good game

The aliasing

Nothing, Sony just has no other games on the PS4 which is why it’s being overrated to hell. Same with Halo on the Original Xbox or BOTW for the Switch

So it's a good choice for the summer sale?

>Sony just has no other games on the PS4

Attached: PS4-Games.jpg (1304x2468, 3.1M)

it was kino

It has the only case of a meta-referential boss of the company's own design patterns on IA design and fucking weaponized them.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-29 18-05-36.png (837x452, 265K)

absolutely yes
be sure to pick up old hunters dlc

>can still be parry cheesed and backstab-chained to death
I'd say it wasn't meta enough

>Atmosphere
>Creative and satisfying to use weapons
>Creative enemy design
>Gameplay feels fluid, visceral and fast
>Different builds

Story is vague Miyazaki bullshit as usual but for the rest nearly everything about it is either good or great

The combat system was fluid, but Sekiro had more interesting combat and bosses.

switching the roll with the dash made that game great all by itself

>movies and multiplats

>creative art direction, in setting, premise, and enemy and boss design
>great individual level design
>more satisfying gameplay, less significantly less clunkier controls than its predecessors and even DaS3
>no shitty poise stat, classic DeS hyperarmor system is placed
>creative trick weapons that are quality over quantity, each are wholly unique and all are viable
>has some of the best bosses in the series
>amazing score and OST

Honestly, a lot of things.

Attached: Orphan_of_Kos.png (725x1254, 721K)

>>can still be parry cheesed and backstab-chained to death
You can't really do that though.

It's an exclusive, that's it. Anyone who tells you different is lying.

cope

I can’t kill Gerhmain. Shits so hard bros.

Case in point

Everything other then pvp and enemy hunters

Attached: 569743.png (1000x800, 347K)

>parry cheesed
The fact that they even allowed it to be parried is a smug "go ahead, see how that works out" to the player.
I spent hours trying it for my SL1 and could never do it more than ~3 times in a row. I don't know the frames but it's one of the smallest windows in any Soulkiroborne game

Not on PC

any rpg that deviates from the usual medieval fantasy shit is pretty cool in my book

it's the only game sonygros have and snoyfags are really vocal and annoying always clogging the board with their garbage, that's why think people consider it good when it's actually not

If you're a SKLshitter, he's surprisingly easy to parry when he has the anime scythe out. Bait his charge-up, step just out of range, then fire right as he swings. Wear the Cuckhurst armor for shotgun protection. Get him out of phase 2 as fast as possible (he can be shot at any part of his long fencing combo) and play it safe when he's in shortsword mode at the end.
He's a hard fight but it's doable!

cope all you want though, it's cited as among the best

Attached: 1559268835728.jpg (1920x1080, 1.42M)

youtube.com/watch?v=wqyt6-lQM44

I love bloodborne but parrying is way too forgiving and really does trivialize a lot of the enemies and bosses

Attached: orphan parry cheese.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

he is very hard though, and many agree Orphan is the hardest in the entire series, even with parries considering his massive health pool and extremely quick or delayed attacks
>that much v. attack damage
and of course he's easy
how much skll did he level?
also your webm is a glitch you'd need to actively search online to find out and perform, pretty sure it's been patched out too

There are a lot of things that make it a great game. Personally I value the exploration/level design and general immersion the most. Thinking about it, I'm actually pretty happy that I played in offline mode, since having no online messages helped me feeling more connected and it ended up being a great adventure with some hard but usually fun difficulties

Perfectly on point, user

Attached: 1519064651211.gif (500x500, 800K)

Attached: 1459667138140.jpg (625x626, 63K)

Not denying that's impressive, but he obviously has the first-phase cues down to muscle memory and nearly dies several times in the second phase, in addition to the absurd riposte damage he's doing. It's not like that's a viable strategy for a casual player.
Parrying only becomes broken when you bash your head against the wall until you learn the setups and timings. In casual play it rewards bravery, and isn't THAT overpowered unless you dump SKL (which I think was a dumb choice on the designers' part)

Everything

Sub 30 framerate, truly cinematic.

Everything

the eye can't see past 24 fps anyway

Lads I think it's too hard for me. Any tips in a soulsborne beginner? Getting my ass whooped by spider guy especially by his minions.

Don't bother with the spiders. Just go and attack the momma spider.