Blue Lions thread

>worst units
>love interest
>units you recruited
>how far in you are
Other houses need not apply.

Attached: Fire Emblem Three Houses Blue Lions.jpg (400x283, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVSD1NhrfPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm playing the Lions now but I regret not playing as the Deers. Dimitri is so mopey, Felix is an edgelord, Sylvain is Sanji with the copyright filed off, and the girls have no personality
Deer seem like they're the fun party house

How far are you in?
>Sylvain is Sanji with the copyright filled off
Implying that's a bad thing. But he is much more fun than Sanji. In fact he is one of the most in-depth characters once you see his supports. All of his interactions are absolute kino, and he reveals to be very clever, self-aware and critical about social issues such as crests.

>Best Unit
Felix and Dedue. They are great.

>Worst Unit
Ashe. He's pretty lackluster. I like Sylvain, but him leaning towards Lance's along with Dimitri and Ingrid leaves him on the backburner.

>Love interest
I thought Ingrid, but Annette is growing on me.

Haven't recruited any units yet. I want the other big bulky dude. I just completed routing the bandits after the mock trial.

I don't think I'm too far. I just got the mission to find Flayn

Dimitri is a cinnamon roll with a love for slaughter, which only makes it better.

>not liking basedboy Felix
Imagine being so low test you don’t like having a worthy rival.

Blue Lionchads, have y'all changed a units goals or characters around at all?

Then it should be clear by now that Dimitri is the best lord.
I agree that the girls are plain, but regarding Felix and Sylvain: they are the absolute best units you will ever meet in this game, so start farming support conversations from them to be entertained. Felix will usually insult someone and spit at them for absolutely no reason, it's awkward to watch. Sylvain meanwhile will either reveal to be the biggest bro one could ask for, lash great social commentary about nobles and crests, help very smart people with their homework since apparently he is smarter than everyone else, or convince Dimitri to get a girlfriend
Fuck Sylvain and Felix are the most fun units ever and they are in the same house

Attached: 1532963417945.jpg (201x219, 11K)

I want dimitri to bite me as he hilts inside me and cums.

Attached: 1563426640022.jpg (1000x1100, 353K)

Just got to the time-skip, WTF did you do to my mercedes? Also I'm glad the gardener kept my seeds watered for five years.

Mercedes is top tier, 10/10 will poach in every path

I put Ingrid into Flying and made Ashe's goal pure Archery. I don't think I've changed much besides that

>Felix
100% swordsman
>Doodoo
brawling/heavy armor (most broken unit by far)
>that blonde girl
lance/flying
>Ashe
100% bow
>Mercedes
100% faith
>Annette
100% reason

I’m still super early in the game - only 6 hours in - and I’ve changed the blonde girl to lance/air riding, riven to bow/holy, dimitri to lance/riding, and Sylvain to lance/riding as well. I might be totally fucking up but those are the vibes I got from each character.

How do you make someone focus on something?

Change their goals and only give them a single skill as a goal. They'll get, I think, 1.5x points in the skill as opposed to if you were splitting their focus

>love interest
That's usually the easiest part in other FE games but in this one all girls are simply shit.
>Ingrid
Annoying Mary Sue
>Mercedes
Annoying MLP tier voice. I also hate her personality because I have a close friend with the same personality and she annoys me, so this sort of translated to Mercedes, but that's not a character flaw I guess.
>Annette
Most plain character ever holy shit
>Bernadette
See I'm trying really hard to like her, but her interactions are very limited to being awkward, and in that regard the girl with blue hair is doing much better.
>Catherine
Too old.
I'm currently trying my luck with the girl with blue hair, and Dorothea. But Dorothea is a slut so there's that. If these two fail I'll just tie it up with Catherine due to lack of better options. I'm also studying the possibility of Flayn but that's just an idea for now.
Once again, the lack of waifu material in this game is absolutely baffling. Anyone here had better luck?

Attached: 1542298664894.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

Just a tip, you probably want Dimitri to be sword/riding instead. Both because his exclusive class uses a sword, and also because one sword/riding and one lance/riding are more useful than two lance/riding (because of versatility)

this is probably the first FE where every girls is a win for me
maybe change the voices or become near-native in Japanese to really grasp how everyone talks

>brown musclefu
>too old
Spotted the pleb

I figured the 3 Lord's starting weapons would also be their best weapon for their final class.
Do Edelgard and Claude also change from axe/bow respectively?

They all maintain their weapons.

Enjoy the used goods.
Then again this could be said about 90% of the cast. This is the first time ever I get the distinct vibe that all these 2D girls are fucking sluts, and I have no idea why or how, it's a new feeling for me

Good units to recruit if you went Black Eagles?

Because your virginity has only caused you more pain in the time since fates came out

the only slut is Marianne

None, spare them the pain
Or maybe Sylvain so he can comfort the other (non-edgelord) ladies

>purityfag

NEED NOT APPLY

I thought Sylvain was gonna be a shitty one note meme flirt character like that fag from awakening/fates but he’s actually become my favorite

GOLDEN BROS ARE WELCOME BUT BLACK EAGLES - OR BLACK NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM - ARE NOT. GET OUT OF THIS THREAD BEFORE I MAKE YOUR LORD MY CUMSLUT AGAIN.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD EAGLE FUCKING SHIT

Mercedes is actually wife tier. Not even waifu. Wife. Housewife. Mother of my children.

Bros share your Blue Lion pairings, I'm out of ideas so far
The only thing I am sure about is pairing Bernadetta with Sylvain. I tried to go for Ingrid x Ashe but holy shit their conversations are so cringesome I refused

Who else /wanna impregnate the green mommy/?

You incels should have joined a house with some swagger

Attached: ziwlxm8u0s931.png (774x733, 624K)

Bernadetta and Sylvain can't A rank. His options are really limited which fucking sucks since he has so many good supports that just dead end.

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME CONQUER YOU

>Felix Sword and Reason for mortal Savant
>Annette Reason and Riding for dark knight
>Mercedes Faith and Reason for Gremory
>Dedue Axes and Heavy Armor for fortress knight
>Ingrid Axes and Flying for wyvern but that was before I saw falcon knight was the cap so after getting her axe to B i have to go back to lances now
>Sylvain Lances and Riding for Paladin switching to faith for holy knight
>Ashe was focus bows but now added riding for bow knight

All my units are level 20 now but before timeskip. loving the blue chads and ive even managed to get all the good waifus Dorothea whos gonna be my dancer. And now petra and hilda and im working on marianne hoping to get her before the time skip

Game is amazing.

fuck
sylvain is just too good for the thots in this game

Golden queers fuck off tranny

What're you doing with Dimitri, my man?

Mercedes is so fucking good it's ridiculous
but if I only had to pick one it's so hard to give up Lysithea too
This is seriously the only time I wish a harem end was possible

Felix Dimitri Annette Dedue
hard to say maybe Sylvain or Ingrid but they are turning out nicely
Not sure like Leonie but heard her supports are crap Like Annette but want her to reunite with her dad Fish girl maybe
not far into the game yet
Just had Ashe kill Monado

Attached: blue lion chad.png (1670x885, 1.9M)

Same. Really debating on trying to romance her. Everytime i see manuela’s milkers, mommy makes me peepee hard

I wanna steal Ferdinand, I need another professional motherfucker to stand alongside Sylvain. What gifts does he like?

I was considering Manuela at first because them tits and hips but after her dialogue about trying to fuck one of the knights and how she ate food off the ground I said nope

Is 32 year old too old to marry a woman?

Attached: cathe.jpg (474x474, 31K)

>He isn't an EagleCHAD
Lionsimps SEETHING.

He wanted to go sword and authority for his class so I let him. Both are at about B but Im about to switch back to Lance since I know his hero’s relic is a lance.

had to drag Petra away from Edgelord since it was love at first sight but ill be fucked if this house doesnt have some toppest of tier women

She really is a pig slut. Probably not good waifu material

Keep seething Glum Lions

>Joining Edeltard

Attached: liondeerchad alliance.jpg (1000x575, 150K)

Shes a lesbian buddy

Best units are hands down Dedue and Felix, those two are hyper killers.
Least favorite? Toss up between Annette for me, though Sylvain is kinda showing his weak stats the further I get into the game.
Flayn is the true love interest. Won't lie most of the girls weren't doing it for me on the support end until that bundle of fluff showed up.
Recruited Lysithea, but mostly just have people like Catherine, Shamir, Manuela, Cyril, the ones that are easy to recruit.
Chapter 8.

Attached: 1551200715713.png (1488x1115, 1.42M)

>female sexual prime
Certainly not

Timeskip imminent! PUNISHED DIMITRI HERE I COME

All the time. I've especially fucked up Felix with all these different fields since I had him get to sword rank A, then gauntlet rank A, now he's learning axes and flying for wyverns.

Why can't female units be Brawlers?

>Implying basedboy Claude would ally with a morose simp like Dimitri

Why do you think?
Real talk now, it's funny how much females got cucked class-wise. They can't be heroes, brawlers or dark mages. Maybe more.
Are males blocked out of any classes?

The cant be Gremory or Pegasus Knight and I think thats it

>really early on
>only using Dimitri, Felix, and Dedue
>finally level up Sylvain
>he's fucking godlike and has fucking based supports

Attached: 1508199491427.gif (360x384, 2.94M)

>favorite units
I like them all really. Each of them are pulling their weight and are fun to talk to.
>love interest
undecided
>units you recruited
None yet.
>how far in you are
I just got the sword whip.

Can you fuck up your characters by grinding on the free maps too much? I think I overleveled my units. I just did the Sylvain's brother mission and most of my units are between 14 and 18

Who should I pair Bernie with?

Based
claude and dimitri are the true chads

So...I'm looking to make a Dark Mage. Who would be a better candidate? Sylvain or Felix?

yourself

>EagleCHAD

Attached: 1523902674970.jpg (582x406, 36K)

Stop playing on normal

Does this game have any good crit quotes? I've only gotten like 2 crits so far

Attached: 1564013311574.png (671x191, 199K)

>enemy critically pokes dedue for 0 damage
>he haymakers them back for 60
Did they misplace a decimal point somewhere on him? He is beyond broken.

I always play Normal my first run through a new game. I'll do Hard for my next run with the Eagles or Deer
Classic only though for character deaths

>was gonna do all the routes
>started with Edelgard
>locked out of Catherine to marry
>wanted to do blue lions as a female
>but still want to bone Catherine
>deers look boring
>still want to bone Catherine
just let me bone Catherine

Attached: 1562723959964.jpg (1200x1040, 333K)

Felix is too nasty with the sword with his crest. I’d say Sylvain if you had to choose between the two since there are a lot of lances. Fwiw though im going swordsman>Mortal savant which looks like a samurai for felix and they use reason so you can still cast and use swords.

I’m still very early in, but
>favorite units
Dimitri, Felix, and Sylvain are all turning out to be basedboys. Annette and doodoo have been pretty useful in combat so far but I’m finding their characters uninteresting
>worst units
Ingrid. I’ve been trying to funnel experience into her but it’s not going so well and the three basedboys end up taking the kills instead because of how squishy she is.
>love interest
Rhea. Mercedes comes in close but god DAMN Rhea’s got hips.
>units you recruited
None yet, but I’m working towards the big dude and the silver-haired loli.
>how far in you are
Only on the third month I think

Neither
Felix wants to be a knight and Sylvain is too pure for that

Yea my dudu capped defense at lvl 38 and he tanks every fucking thing besides magefucks

>Don't finish the Sylvain-Dimitri support before time skip
>Now I have punished Dimitri hiding in Sylvain's room because he asked out a girl
This shit's weird man

To compensate his res is rather weak and mage units can eat him alive. On the flipside he can likely oneshot them in return.

So are Dimitri, Dedue, and Felix the monster trio?

Goldenchad here
Just wanted to pay respect to dedue who after dimitri died single handedly raided edelgard's castle and almost suceeded in killing her

Can someone tell me if dedue shows up later in the lions time skip or his he gone. I am at the second chapter

Just play it :^)

Sylvain pretty beastly himself.

The two non-white guys are the two best characters in the game. Makes you think

He comes back no worry

Sylvain is pretty good as well.

You have atrocious taste.

>favorite units
Mercedes and Dedue by far.
>worst units
Ashe and Ingrid turned out like complete shit. At least Ingrid can pull her weight by dancing now.
>love interest
Honestly no clue
>units you recruited
Leonie is a complete monster. Also grabbed Ferdinand, Hilda, and Marianne.
>how far
A little past the timeskip.

How did you train Sylvain? Mine's currently a Cavalier and he's too slow to double, not tanky enough to be remarkable and only reliably kills shit when spamming combat arts, which chews through durability like it's noone's business.

Your house has plenty of __agg__ alright.

>favorite units
Lysithea and Raphael
>worst units
Lorenz and Ignatz
>love interest
Can't decide between Lysithea and Bernadetta
>units you recruited
Bernadetta, Dorothea and working on Felix and Caspar
>how far in you are
Just finished the Battle of Eagle and Lion and also did Sothis' paralogue

Attached: 20190729_184501919.jpg (1253x720, 908K)

I went axes and heavy armor. That has given him the bulk to tank hits and split heads open.

>he didn't pick black eagles
>he doesn't want to help edelgard with some mild crestlet genocide

Attached: 1466785630420.jpg (800x800, 125K)

I have got the same problem except for he is still a Soldier for me.
Can't double, not enough damage to OHKO unless he's using an art, not tanky enough to be used for that purpose.
Definitely
Imagine a fight between Dedue and Dimitri. Holy shit. The entire world would be destroyed as collateral damage.

>a fight between Dedue and Dimitri
FUCK I MEAN between Dedue and Felix

holy shit a black man in japanese game jrpg?

Thank god he is my best unit and I thought I screwed the ultra chad over

Nips pretend to love niggers but their blacks are always top fucking tier, pic related
Doodoo has the "keeps lowering himself to a servant position despite everyone else treating him normally and urging him to stop doing that" archetype

Attached: 1549713665381.jpg (250x300, 17K)

One of the three main characters is ethnic as well, although more difficult to say exactly what he's supposed to be

>pretend to love niggers
hate*

>Fav
De fucking due. Felix is good too
>Worst
Ashe, but I think that's through virtue of not being nuts like the rest of them. Sylvain and Ingrid are struggling a little too
>LI
Annette
>Recruits
None yet. In July, should I have anyone yet?
>Progress
Just done that fog of war map against Ashe's adopted father

>Dedue, Dimitri and Mercedes
>Ingrid
>Catherine
I want to recruit Ferdidand but that fucker still won't give me his B support.
>Chapter 6 or something, just got Flayn.

This game is amazing, i'm 20 something hours in and loving what they did to the combat.
Also: Having acess to FE6 music in the expeditions is the kino FETH expeeience

Made him wyvern lord and he fucks everything up, and mercedes is a superb healbitch. On chapter 21 now almost finished but i sure will take mercedes and sylvain on every other route

Is it me or are battalion attacks broken as hell?

Dedue has literally the best ending in the game

>everyone complaining about Ashe
>my Ashe had retarded strength growth and is one of my best units
This is why I love Fire Emblem, no run is ever the same.

>takes about 5 minutes to turn into KILL EVERYONE WHO QUESTIONS THE CHURCH mode

Attached: 1533368417341.jpg (216x383, 21K)

*ahem*
FUCK DIMITRI AND FUCK MY DAD

Attached: 7a8pf0b2ec531.jpg (1080x1490, 142K)

>he wants to romance mommy
>he doesn't know

She is justified in all her kills to be fair
The game tries really hard to question the morality of some of the church's kills but it's ridiculous. Like these niggers that try to steal the sword of heavens and kill Rhea. How am I supposed to feel bad for them? They knew what was coming if they tried that. Like, who the fuck raids the Central Church without knowing they will die if caught. What is their excuse?

stop posting, rhea

I mean, I'm just on the bit where you fight off that minor noble because his son got killed by the church, but Rhea certainly is getting into making an example of him. I'm just concerned, that's all

Yes, she was also on the right there
See how the church never provokes anyone, it's always a bunch of niggers trying to destroy the church. Then the church reacts and destroys them back, and everyone is like "woww we were supposed to be better than that". No you retards, you did nothing wrong to them, they are rebels with no cause or just straight power thirsty

I just finished this chapter and honestly I like her even more now

>first mission for the church is to violently put down a rebellion
>the rebellion is terribly understaffed and the soldiers are nothing but town militia
>church sends in their ace knight with magic sword who overkills everything she attacks by 2-3x their HP
>after the mission, Rhea remarks how some of the students seemed reluctant in this mission
>she hopes that the mission was a good example to them of what happens when you fuck with the church
It's not even ambiguous morality. She'd fit right in with SMT Law.

>Be Edeltard
>Hire bandits to attack students
>You are among those students
>Would've been killed by bandits if not for random mercs being there by chance
Defend this Hubert

Same, especially ever since he got to bow rank S and he got that bow crit +10. He's hitting hard, he's hitting twice, he's pulling crits out of his ass, and his dex is so high that even when using dead shot he has surprising accuracy.

stop pretending you didn't enjoy every moment, Dimitri
no really I am very confused about how Dimitri was terrified after this mission, I thought he was supposed to have a guilt pleasure of murdering defenseless people

Maybe he was scared of how much he enjoyed it

She would have made it out

>Annette
>they're all good, but Felix is the most boring for me
>Ingrid
>so far, only Catharine and the blue haired woman, and her apprentice boy. Might be doing it wrong since I'm in month 9 and no one from the other Houses can join me

Also, question. What's the symbol above the A rank signify?

Attached: 1556566900655.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Not particuarly about Claude, but his English VA made a video promoting 3 houses where he wore a yellow shirt and hung upside down.
Was pretty cool imo

Is there fan art of Dedue as GARcher yet? I had been comparing them before the game released and given how much of a great cook he is, I'd expect more people will have made comparisons by now.

>Recruited
Only nabbed Bernie from the Black Eagles, working on Lysie from Golem Deers. I picked up a few of the church staff this month because I didn't realise that it'd be as easy as clicking recruit for them, compared to the students.

>Progress
Ball soon.

How much does Class effect growth rates? I got all my units to their first intermediate classes, but their growths seem more or less the same as they were as commoners/nobles

Am I me or is magic pretty broken in this game? Annette, Mercedes and Felix doubles and crit everything. Flayn can't double but I guess her Rescue tome is gonna be useful. Also, I don't find the point of using 1-2 melee weapons (javelins, hand axes) when everyone can use based bows.

Attached: 1561078448294.gif (80x92, 27K)

I figure it's if they've got skills for Axes/Spears, they can get those bonuses added to the attack

>Fuck Sylvain and Felix are the most fun units ever and they are in the same house
Yeah, I'm going to miss those two when I get around to doing another house. I can't imagine anyone in Black Eagles having the same bants aside from maybe Dorothea.

Really I'm just happy that the church isn't unambiguously evil like every other fucking JRPG

So question about Dedue -

I just got done with the Part 1 of the game and now he is gone from my party. When I ran into the flame emperor I told them no I wouldn't join them. Somehow this duscar fuck is still gone..now I'm lacking an Axe boi.

I'll just recruit both them and watch their interactions with my new house.

Dedue bros where you at?

>I can't imagine anyone in Black Eagles having the same bants aside from maybe Dorothea
You'll like Hubert

Are you playing with Japanese VO or something? Her English voice actor is absolutely terrible.

He was scared of exposing himself to his classmate and then became self aware and more afraid.

Lorenz is an absolute chad. 10/10 deserved to be leader of the alliance instead of Claude "Almyran Anchor Baby" von Riegan

Catherine and Dimitri are fun together.
FUCK FELIX.

Attached: E36B21A4-897B-42D7-B10B-42EB64BDB89C.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Oberstein does look like a good character from telling Monica to stop following Edgelord around.

Also I accidentally pressed the plus button when Flame Emperor showed up at the end of the Flayne rescue chapter, how much dialogue is there between his introduction and the cut to Rhea's office?

Also thanks time magic blacksmith that repairs all your equipped items.

>Favorite Unit
Dedue. He's strong as fuck and is a complete cinnamon bun character wise.
>Worst Unit
Ashe. I love him as a character, but because I had to go out of my way to fix him because axes are a terrible weapon for him he's been behind. Planning to retrofit him into Thief/Assassin.
>Love Interest
Dorothea or Ingrid
>Recruits
I got Cyril who's replacing Ashe as the axe unit. I'm close to getting Dorothea, Petra, and Marianne. Planning to get Caspar too if there's time.
>How Far
The chapter where you fight Sylain's brother. I'm slow as shit.

Attached: 1561363863339.jpg (909x969, 84K)

Attached: Felix.jpg (505x648, 140K)

Eaglechad here
Lions are losers

Based and Eaglepilled.

i was too cowardly to make him a brawler just because it synced with his crest
you are a true scholar

Is it a good idea to add everyone's budding talent to their goals and spamming that during instruction? I bet it would be pretty good on some like making Sylvain a dark knight but I can't see Mercedes ever being very good with bows

Attached: 1563076435512.png (420x420, 173K)

Felix was the only non teacher i recruited before timeskip as Empire, he fit in quite well with the rest of the squad and is actually very nice to bernie

Blue bros, I think I fucked up my Sylvain.
He had the Reason hidden skill and I was lacking mages, so I figured he'd be a secretly great magic user and focused him on it. Now he's a lvl20 mage with A rank in Reason, got his heirloom lance, with a mix of mediocre Str and Mag stats and I don't know wtf to do with him. If he sticks with magic, he can't use his powerful lance and if I make him a lance user, he can't use all the magic he's trained in.

>character deaths
O MY UNWIND TIME DRAGON LOLI

theres nothing wrong with giving your units a full inventory of weapons and magic. some enemies have fucking hax level resistance so a melee option is always useful

>Felix
Invested in reason, now he's an absolute killing machine
>Ashe
Aiming for a wyvern knight/lord. I may be a little late though
>Sylvain
Gonna try mage cavalery, may be too late again, but I'll make it work.

Everyone else is doing standard stuff. Also grinding authority on everyone besides Felix.

>favorite units
Right now it's a tossup between Hubert and Dorothea on whose better at blasting shit with magic
>worst units
Ferdinand, though I'm hoping he improves when he gets to Cavalier
>love interest
Might be Bernie if I can't find a good support for her, otherwise Edgelord for the crazy
>units you recruited
None so far. Might get Ingrid for a flyer, otherwise just going to look at who has supports with who and do that. Kinda focusing more on my core units right now however
>how far in you are
Just got to the assassination plot during the festival

Just train him in both with some riding on the side.

Ashe is easily one of my favorites. I ignored his Lance skill and went all Bow. 100% worth it, Archers OP

Have Annette rally him, and make him GARcher with a minibow.

Attached: smug_dedue.png (834x818, 156K)

Finally made Felix a Mortal Savant. Holy fuck is this good. Now I can finally take him off his Sword/Magic focus I had on him since the beginning of the game.

when she turns into a dragon and burns down her own city with every innocent still inside

Mercedes seems like the type of girl who if she was paired with you to control a mech she would leave you for the edgelord just because he saved her when they were inside a hospital during a group outing.

>gambit that boosts everyone in range's mov by 5
holy fuck

Attached: PUNISHING SINNERS.jpg (880x652, 107K)

GOLDEN CHADS RISE UP

It’s kind of crazy how much the little enemy aggro indicators helps make the game a lot less frustrating. I feel like I’ve had waaaaay less bullshit deaths in this game compared to awakening and fates.

>Mercedes ever being very good with bows
Mercedes saved me with the skill from the 3 stars on a Training Bow that I hadn't taken off of her during one of the Paralogues. You'll never know when it will come in handy.

No matter how unga Dimitri gets, he'll always be the little brother.

Probably, but my Dimitri is really weird.

Attached: IMG_20190730_013419.jpg (3968x2976, 3.06M)

>Just train him in both with some riding on the side.
This. Everybody from the Blue Lions is getting riding or flying training. True Knights have to be able to ride gloriously into battle after all.

Who's it best to give this to? I currently have it on Ashe, but I feel like it's hobbling him.

You did notice there's a master class that requires reason, lances and riding, right?

you wanna get that dude on a horse for Bow Knight for sure.

I'm super early on (just unlocked buying battalions) and I gave it to Annette. I found she does a pretty good job killing things when she has to anyway, and I like using Ashe for curved shot to soften up enemies for somebody that isn't Dimitri/Felix/Dedue to kill.

A cavalry unit so you can Canto out and catch up

you actually have brain problems and should consult a therapist
Dorothea

How the hell did you get that vibe?

Do master classes matter? The last FE game where the game were those were worth it IMO was Radiant Dawn because it was a sequel. Usually the games are as good as over by the time those classes unlock. Can't be arsed to drag him around for the entire game if he's only going to be useful again in the last two maps.

>Also, I don't find the point of using 1-2 melee weapons
1-2 enemy phase is pretty good. I mean unless you want to level literally everyone's Bows to C and have a full squad of Close Counter

I like him but I can't believe his name is fucking doodoo in the Japanese dub

What level do I unlock advanced and master certifications for units?
My highest is 21 but nothing past intermediate yet

Attached: 1556164665319.png (450x393, 90K)

>tfw chasing down crest thieves on a house

Every time dimitri put his lance through a degenerate imperial it made my faith in the blue lions grow even stronger. I was ready for the end of that mission.

if I'm not misremembering, adding a Budding Talent to goals doesn't develop the stars. it's just a matter of doing like 15 tutoring sessions or something.

professor level, you dumb weeb
I have masters unlocked and my highest leveled unit is Dmitri at 16

no I have it unlocked I meant
when can I actually advance people

read you moron the game tells you

>tfw picked Black Eagles
>but also want Leonie, Mercedes, Marianne, and Lysithea

Attached: 1552894373927.jpg (540x440, 41K)

just tell me I must have missed it

What characters should I get from other houses?
I feel like the bluechads already cover all the bases I'd want. Even my Ashe is pretty strong even though I see a lot of talk of him being trash.
I'm currently building support with Marianne and Leonie because I like them, but that's it.

you can't miss it, it's always there. Go to the certification menu.

Is it faster to build support, or meet their stat requirements?

Attached: 1498575713716.png (619x418, 372K)

You can buy advanced seals at around chapter 8. I think you can also get one in Sylvains paralogue. Master classes require level 30.
In other words KEEP PLAYING

I'm not very far but is there a better way of getting class exp? I'm getting like 2 tops from an engagement and when you need 100 to max it out it takes forever. Is the skill worth it on most classes even?

Petra
Dorothea
Lysithea
Leonie
Shamir

It's more efficient to just build up their support

support, unless it's something you were already going to do. you just need B

Just do both. If you haven't put anything in the skill, obviously support is faster. Otherwise just get a few hearts, unlock C support and grind the skill a little.

At what point can you recruit non-students? It hasn't given me the choice to yet.

Supports
It was taking me forever to get Lysithea until I read that you could just raise their support and get them to join you. Though some characters you might end up just accidentally meeting the requirements for.

>Mercedes
what is the appeal?

Attached: 1511182774590.jpg (1024x642, 95K)

its almost always great. kill lots of those endlessly spawning fucks on certain maps

you definitely need to plan around getting them if you're playing on Hard.

get the Class XP booster statue ASAP. there are also you can use to squeeze out more Class XP if you don't mind being a weenie. on the second Death Knight chapter I left Sylvain in a room with two Archers that dealt 0 to him just so he could gain 4 every turn

mommygf for people who dont want batshit dragon or kuudere sniper

Pretty hair, caring personality, really useful ability skill.

Give ME wife! Give ME Catherine! Give ME Catherine wife!

Attached: Catherine.png (1200x1200, 999K)

Oh shit. That's good to know. I thought each star represented a level-up in each skill

I AM GOING TO PUT SO MANY BABIES IN THIS COUGAR!

Attached: Manuela.png (1200x1200, 996K)

>ever thinking of joining the fag deers
>he doesn't know
you're a fucking retard, play the game before opening your stupid mouth

She's completely inferior to Shamir in looks, brains, age, and personality. "hey Rhea maybe we SHOULDN'T burn down the city and kill all these people. Well, ok, if you say so..."

spineless she-goat

i want to drink her breast milk
nursing handjob me

>getting a hag pregnant
enjoy your retarded kids

Are you ever able to just grind? Or do you always have to progress?

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user! I DO love MY wife Catherine! You need MORE she goat wife! Here I give YOU another CUTE she goat wife!

Attached: Mercedes.jpg (720x406, 56K)

TWO HUNDRED MEN

If you're playing easy(normal) you can grind battles all day for infinite exp. Doing so doesn't restore motivation making lectures less useful though. Personally I don't see the point of resting.

When it says shit like "strength +2" when you're instructing someone, does that actually add to their stats? Or is it YOUR stats? Plus there's "professor expertise" or some shit. How does all that work?

Attached: 1529934079411.jpg (907x778, 72K)

plenty of maps have endless reinforcements

You can grind on Normal, but stat growths are influenced by character class so make sure the character is in the class you want before grinding too much

Not sure if it's different in hard, but at least in babby difficulty there's a particular map you can just continuously grind forever on free days. The only factor stopping you from grinding on and on and on would be running out of smithing stones to repair weapons.

Repairs your OC sword whip a little bit. Other than that it has no real benefit that you couldn't get elsewhere.

And put him on what?

Should I make Dedue a brawler or armor? I was planning to have him be my WALL but I've also neglected his axe a bit because fists are too fun with the brave effect.

Should I be totally wearing out people's motivation when I'm instructing them?

Attached: 1554425457101.png (750x720, 627K)

Are the pre-promotes good in this game or are they just filler in case anyone died?

What about on hard? Just this I'm guessing?
I like autistically grinding on my first playthrough.

leadership is core for every unit in the game. less gambit damage and higher avoidance, better gambits, high rank battalions are disgustingly overpowered

>Want to use Ashe
>RNG doesn't agree with you

Mercedes has more str than him

The wall was my saving grace cause if other shit rolls on the other class but it really doesn’t matter

>Cant handle a woman with experience
As expected from people who chose the Blue Losers

God I fucking hate the final question in the tea events.

Attached: 1549262128473.gif (994x311, 414K)

I do NOT know user I do NOT play BUT I bought game FOR wife BUT I do NOT have system BUT I buy games WITH good wifes user!

Attached: Spooky Catherine.jpg (680x383, 20K)

do you by any chance live in London

Golden Queers and BLACKED Eagles confirmed for liking used goods

Doting, motherly type. Also nice tits

>teacher with whore makeup that has promiscuous past
What's up with Japan and that trope?

She's the only one in the game that hits all of my needs
>older
>blond
>thick eyebrows
>big tits
>yuri option
If her hair was more braided she'd be fucking perfect.

the best part of edelgard route is dumping all the paperwork of running a continent onto hubert and linhart while you teach edelgard how to enjoy being chained up for a change

you'll retards are blinded by the usual anime stereotype of the "mommy waifu", there is barely anything motherly about Mercedes, she just comes across as an airhead, which is probably why she hasn't graduated despite being fucking 23 years old

"Strength" - they're naturally good at it and get +2 XP
"Professor expertise" means you're better at it than them so they get bonus XP

Does anyone have the full versions of the main theme?

I'm a Lion chad but I recruited Bernadetta
Why isn't there an advanced Pegasus class? Why do I need to learn Axes just to continue flying?

is there a way of know how stat screwed my units are, is there an image reference somewhere

How do you recruit someone who isn't a student?

Attached: 1547670566813.png (428x424, 124K)

>byleth and sylvain B rank
Why is sylvain such a gigachad?

Both. They work well together.

Is that the banner looking icon?

Man fuck tea
Worst skinship minigame ever
It's pure RNG. Sometimes I pick an option that is totally related to the other person's likes and they still hate it.

Attached: 1545653974892.jpg (250x140, 5K)

How? In her supports she's the type that listens and protects, with no judgmental bone in her body.

HOLY SHIT I LOVE THE BATTLE MUSIC SO MUCH
POST >yfw THIS STARTS PLAYING, ESPECIALLY FROM 0:45
youtube.com/watch?v=YVSD1NhrfPc

FORGOT MY OWN FACE

Attached: 1558963989814.gif (500x567, 1.84M)

>Sylvain and Mercedes b rank
Guess I know who to pair up now

>favorite units
DOODOO, Felix, Annette
>worst units
Ashe.
>love interest
Have not decided.
>units you recruited
None yet, trying to recruit Leonie, Marriane and Petra
>how far in you are
only chapter 7.

The church people get recruited based on Byleth's level I think.

Did I fuck up by recruiting Cyril? I wanted an archer but I just saw that his stat growths are shit

I don't think recruiting him does anything bad, just keep him around as an extra. Maybe attach him to one of your main squad.

>Favorite units
Doodoo, Felix, Annette
>Worst units
Ingrid
>Love interest
Manuela
>How far
Chapter 6

Annette is so cute but Mercedes is so wholesome.

I'm making Felix a Dark Mage for the class skill, should make him OP as mortal savant later.

How do I make Sylvain work. Hes one of my favorite characters but holy shit he sucks ass as a paladin

Ferdinand x Bernadetta is pretty cute bros.

Are A Ranks locked to post timeskip?

I JUST WANT FUCK ANNA WHY CAN'T I FUCK ANNA

What does the >> mean on supports?

He literally does

yep

>recruit lysithea
>only A support is felix

Can he save her bros?

>Not recruiting Linhardt
It's like you don't; even want to warp

>go to fishing tournament without any expectations
>get 50 bait right out of the bat
I am not used to being allowed to have fun in video games
This feel takes me back to Rune Factory 4

do i have to level my own skills in order to recruit people? playing blue lions route and i've noticed a distinct lack of wombs. i need to snatch up some casters but i myself am playing a fighter.

Wait, is marriage at A rank in this game then? What's S Rank for?

First time in a Nintendo game?

>do i have to level my own skills in order to recruit people?
Yes. Unless I'm doing something wrong, levelling Byleth's skill is shit. Have to do faculty training because using a spear/sword/whatever takes forever. Do combat arts level weapon skill faster? If so I'm just going to spam CA on training weapons.

>Favorite Units
So far I really like Lysithea and Leonie, I wasn't expecting much from either of them but they've turned into amazing units and I haven't even reached the timeskip yet. I've started scouting other houses but so far I've only recruited Bernadetta. I was thinking I'd try and grab Lindhardt and Felix, but I'm not sure who else.

>Worst Units
I hate Raphael, just like I hate every character with his same archtype. Ignatz is terrible, too.

>Love Interest
Bernadetta is who I'm currently targeting but Leonie gets so fucking cute post-timeskip so I'm not decided yet.

>Units you recruited
So far just Bernadetta. Is there a generally agreed on "best in class" list yet for students across all three houses? For example, Lysithea is almost certainly the single best mage, Bernadetta seems like the best archer, etc.

>How far in you are
I just rescued Flayn

Nope Marriage is S rank, I guess they just want them to talk as adults.
You can't S rank people until "After the war"
Not sure if that is total endgame or not.

Yes and no. If you butter up other students with gifts and shit they'll ignore your lack of skill when you get to B level support with them.

it gets better with professor levels

the bait is actually bait. The fish you catch during the tournament are useless and clog your inventory.

I was glad the game made you wait, the girls change alot after the time skip.

If I wanna be an archer, should I go Deer? I'm torn between them and the Lions.

Attached: 22nQMJd.gif (562x544, 523K)

Ironically the stupid pol fag doesn't know the deer fags have no gays unlike fagmitri

Claude is the only good archer in Golden Deer so its not a huge deal if you also spec into that

Lesbians aren't fags, you fag.

Deer doesn't have fags or lesbos, exception cuck. Nice try though.
>this closet fag projecting
lmao

How do you see your support level with people not in your class?

Attached: 1556321918855.jpg (200x211, 6K)

Fucking Dorothea for money!
Fucking Bernadetta to raise her self-esteem!
Fucking Manuela after talking for 30 seconds!

Anyone found any broken combos for Gauntlet Felix yet?

>Ignatz is terrible, too.
Holy shit what? He's a fucking destroyer god as a mage. I dropped Raphael too though. I'll try him against in a future playthrough but he's too slow for those gauntlets.

all he can do is pretty much just run around and tank hits and throw javelins
the movement makes him pretty valuable just in itself though

Go to the support menu and tab with ZR

Stop letting people pick their own classes. Budding Talents exist and make people broken.

I must have had terrible luck then

What's the point of faith or reason budding talents on the martial characters like Felix and Sylvain? They can't cast spells unless they're a caster right?

they couldn't handle the bantz

Is Alois gay? He has an S rank with MByleth.

>Felix
Mortal Savant
>Sylvain
Holy Knight
it's platonic

Who should my dancing slut be?

My Raphael was slow too but I countered that by just focusing on his strength/offense boosting skills. Kill them before they kill you

I'm gonna use him next playthrough. It's just Hilda was doing his job but better at the time.

Lysithea also gets Warp and is Lysithea

So wait, there's only 2 male gay options? Based IS/Koei Tecmo.

Exactly, my Hilda turned into a Gorillda with insane stats

>*breaks your game*

Is this mother fucker absolutely bonkers for anyone else? He fucking tears ass in my playthrough. What a fucking beast.

Attached: Lorentz_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 720K)

If Sylvain of all units doesn't work it's probably your fault. Even if he gets shitty RNG growths he has amazing proficiencies with an early PRF weapon. You just need to keep his personal active and make him snipe shit with combat arts.

Ignatz has 35/30 STR/MAG growths, he's doomed to be shit. It's the lowest of any mage in the game. Compare this to Lysethea who has 60.

>Favourite
Ashe but I think I got really lucky because everyone seems to say he turned out shit. Sylvain is second because he is my dancer who can tank physical attacks.
>Worst
Ingrid is the worst, she is a flier with less Str than Mag. Annette is second only because I made her a mage but she gets left behind because of low movement and can't physic heal like Mercedes.
>Love Interest
Mercedes is the only girl I have that I can stand so her.
>Recruited
Caspar, i hope I can kill Lynhardt with him.
>How Far
Just reached the timeskip.

No, Linhardt is the only gay male romance. Alois and Gilbert are platonic.

He is so fucking slow for me, he literally gets doubled by every unit I put him up against

>No actual male magic user
Wtf lionchads

avoid the bi characters since you get a shitty terrible ending

he's a complete trashpile who got outdone by Leonie at every turn in my game before I sent him to the bench.

Are Catherine, Shamir, or Ingrid bi?

Is it true that Lysithea dies if you don't waifu her

Can you fuck Manuela?

Attached: 1455483838628.jpg (321x322, 17K)

>Edelgard
>Dorothea
>Mercedes
>Rhea
>Sothis
>Linhardt

>all those 100% commits with no secondary
That's gonna bite you in the ass for Master Classes user.

as far as i know the bi characters are:

edelgard
rhea
mercedes
dorothea
linhardt
sothis

So if there is a true ending dlc. Would you be cool with it if you can only access it after getting every other ending?

it'd be pretty stupid and invalidate the other 4 endings if you didn't

I haven't gotten to that point yet but it seems like it since she says she doesn't have much time left in her support

Dimitri

>join Lions to smash that ara ara~ big tittiy goddess
>her cute genki friend cucks her by stealing my heart

I couldn't resist, bros. She's so upbeat and cute. Plus, motorcycle handles, arf!

Attached: FETH_Annette.png (646x1051, 578K)

Yes. But you can alternatively marry her to Claude or that sleepy crest guy from black eagles and she will be cured that way too.

How so? You get to see how everything goes to shit and then you go back FAR in time to fix it or something.

Claude, Linhardt, and Hanneman save her too

Ah, ok. Thanks user.

Good thread, Blue Lions. You've done your King proud.

>Planned around master classes
>Lv 21 still no A rank for advanced
Goddamn

If Ingrids magic gets high enough you can 0ull meme strats with the levin sword

I really hope we get that true 5th ending DLC except its Byleth and Sothis pull a Soul Nomad and recreate Gig route

Done

All ima say is Swordmaster Felix > mortal savant and past mid/late game give him a low rank good battlatlion like Jeralts for the crit, avo and damage, his ability isn't worth it. He pretty much had over 50% crit rate whole time due to S in swords 10% crit, Class 10% crit, Battalion 10% crit, ring 5% crit and weapon whatever %. Swordmaster has Astra exclusive art too. Mortal savant is shit just use levins sword and you do same thing.

I made Annette a Gremory at first big mistake aim for Dark Rider so much better with canto and she doesn't need x2 spells

Sylvain also gets good lance art so make sure he's on lances 100% and not splitting axes or something

Attached: 1552254461954.jpg (1280x808, 366K)

I’m pretty sure we will just get story driven xenologues. I wouldn’t mind getting a “silver wolf” 4th house where all three Lords ask to join you on your merry quest to save the world.

you screw yourself on growths if you don't promote to a master class. Just master Swordmaster if you want to take Astra with you.

Ingrid kind of ended up as a clusterfuck unit because I couldn't decide what to do with her so she has B+ in both Riding and Flying, B in Sword and Lance and C+ in Axe. Also the the magic isn't that good either it is only 19 while strength is 17.

Femleth x Dimitri

Attached: 1563997879639.png (1920x1316, 1.91M)

>growths mattering much at 30+

Also I can tell you haven't actually played because Astra and Hunters volley are exclusive to Swordmaster and Sniper, though canto horse is better than Hunters volley it's still not bad idea to stay on it

And funny how you mention that when master classes have worse growths

Sniper is 10/5/0/20/0/10/0/0/5 and Bow knight is 10/0/0/0/-5/0/0/0/5 Yes Bow knight is -5 spd Mortal Savant is also -10 spd

if that does happen, what could make edgelord lose her edge and realize that she is insane and needs to cool her head?

>favorite
Edel as a thief is completely busted double most things and take 0 dmg from physical atks
>worst
Ferdinand is useless no redeeming value currently he’s nearly level 10 and only his spd is over 10.
>love
Bernie or Petra maybe leonie when I recreate her
>recruit
None so far
>where
Flayn month

objectively the best list here

Felix is a Mortal Savant
Duedue is a War Master
Indrid is a Falcon Knight
Mercedes is that master class magician
Annette is Mortal Savant
Ashe is Adj for Shamir who is a bow Knight
Catherine remains OP as a swordmaster
Sylvain is a Adj for Dimitri

Reconciliation with Rhea. The problem was a break down of communication. Edelgard thought her problems could be solved by killing Seiros, when the target of her righteous fury should be those that slither in the dark.

>most deployed is always ALWAYS nothing but Beagles
It's like no one picked anything else. Is it because it's the default?

waifufags

All these fucking casual answers.

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK HER NAME IN THIS THREAD

Attached: ec2.jpg (680x882, 52K)

>marketing bait
>red is the most popular color
>waifufags
>first on the list
there's a variety of factors

it's not like the game is anywhere near hard enough to require "optimizing"

Nothing wrong with playing around wit the systems you're given.

>you have missed the opportunity to deepen this bond
WHAT
THE
FUCK

>level where you travel back to the red canyon
>recommends level 15, go in with around 18/19
>tfw still getting raped by all these giant enemies
Holy shit these enemies are fun but god damn they are hard to deal with. That area with the 3 birds and the boss is some bullshit

Attached: 1468174368764.jpg (720x690, 72K)

>tfw speedscrewed sylvain

HE'S LEVEL 21 AND ONLY LEVELED SPEED 7 TIMES AAAAAAAAAA

Literally doesn't need speed.

Is there a consensus regarding who the best units to recruit are from each house? Or are they all close enough that you should just pick your favorites

Who's the better archer between ashe, shamir, and cyril?

Farewell, King of Delusion.

He doesnt need speed with his A rank lance CA

bring Shamir and another archer, they'll rape the birds basically singlehandedly

Lysithea and Sylvain are the stand out winners for "strong units that beat the game for you". After that everyone is close enough that you can pick who you like.

Lysithea and Sylvain are the probably the absolute best recruits you can get, and F!Blyat gets Sylvain for free.
Dorothea is easy to get, and a pretty good unit, same goes for Felix
Petra is F A S T
Leonie is good if you want more horse

>Cyril and Shamir can A rank
Aw yeah this is happening.

It would be better if it was unlocked from the start, I don't want to play edelshit just to get to the true ending.

Also it's a little fucked up I'm bringing what is probably a 13 year old kid into a battlefield but whatever.

Dmitri's dick.

I still can't tell who I love more: Felix or Sylvain
Each of their supports is more hilarious and fun than the last
>Felix and Annette C-Rank support

he's 15, same age as Lysithea

I want a 5th 'everyone wins' route simply so I can S rank Dmitri and Edelgarde together

>BUT SHE'S A BITCH TO HIM

She sure is and she's going to pay him back with lots of handholding, happy sex, and babies.

>Felix supports
>Fun and hilarious

You've only watched Annette's haven't you? Annette's was my first support for Felix as well.
Wooo boy was I suprised when the next two were Dedue and Dmitri.

When does Dedue rejoin in the Blue Lions route?

>Caspar C suport
WHAT THE FUCK?

I did it with Annette, Dedue, Dimitri and Mercedes
He was a dick to the later three. Especially with Mercedes. Like, the harshest things were said to Dimitri, but he deserved it. Mercedes on the other hand was just trying to be nice and got absolutely shat on.
Still, I like him. The character development is great, and I look forward to the further support levels.

18 ch

bros should I attack the empire or save the citizens?

For any piratebros here, does it get harder? I'm in chapter 7 and every map so far has devolved into:
>send blyat into the dangerzone
>45% base avoid
>enemies run into him
>lose most of their health since he doubles them in his counterattack
>pick them off with the other eagles

How hard is recruiting from other houses? Like should I be focusing on well rounded build for Bylerh instead of what skills I actually want to use if I want to maximize recruiting? or should I focus on support? should I be socializing with my class to give them motivation or with the other classes to try and recruit them? I feel like I am Playing from behind.

nope, although if you stick with Edgelord Blyat loses his absurdly OP unique class

>Happy ending fags
Watch a Disney movie if want such childish things, the writers have confirmed stone cold that there will NO revelations bullshit

Felix supports are usually
>"What the fuck are you doing here? Go the fuck away. You are just human trash. You suck so much you deserve to be in the Black Eagles house. Kill yourself. Kill yourself right NOW. "
>Felix and (unit) have attained support level A!
Which is fun and hilarious in a way I guess.

Attached: 1563076235403.png (212x236, 90K)

grow flowers, shove them down throats until you get B rank, roll in bitches

honestly all three houses are kinda lacking. I feel like they made to much of a focus on having three factions instead of just making flushed out characters. The units feel more like Valk Chronicles units than full flushed out FE characters. them all starting as homogeneous Noble/Commoners doesn't help.

theyre much more fleshed out than the one note awakenings/fates characters

I don't remember a single Fates game with more character development. It's like they sat down and made a point to flesh every single character extensively in every single dialogue. So I have no idea what you are on about and can only conclude you're skipping through dialogue.

amazing what lines outside their supports and paralogues about the characters themselves instead of their shitty kids can do.

Anyone else surprised that they changed the gameplay up so much from recent entries and that is actually worked? I feel like the only the game needs is a harder difficulty and I’m hoping they make lunatic what hard should have been and not some bonkers hard bs

Mercedes is a cake after the timeskip

just beat blue lions. did I fuck something up? it ends pretty abruptly, is there a secret chapter with those dark silther dudes who run away when their boss is killed?

Also I doubt anyone will know but in the chapter before Bernie says her mom will probably be in town. You can interact with the ophera house with manuala but I didn't see a house where bernie can visit. Did I miss it?

How long until Dimitri stops being so JUST. I can’t even get his supports anymore after the timeskip. Also I didn’t recruit Catherine or Cyril before the skip they gone for good?

>the online's Most Deployed is currently every single person in Black Eagles
I don't get it, why is she so popular?

Attached: 1537641406442.png (1280x960, 859K)

you deal with the slitherers in the Deers route, I think. Also maybe in the Church route.

Stop trying to make the faghouse a thing

I agree that it works and I think the game is a good game but I already miss the traditional Fire Emblem format so much. The fuck am I supposed to do with these RNG fucked units if I'm not getting replacements for half of the game and need to pick them in advance for the other half.

Golden Chads is the only house without gay characters

>and that is actually worked?
You're retarded. Mounted units have never been this OP, most battalions that aren't stride or dancers are garbage, and pretty much every gambit besides the extra bow range ones are worthless as they don't double. The worst change though is telling you who targets who, fire emblem was always about punishing positioning mistakes.

Dimitri just makes a really weak first impression.

How many chapters does each route have?

Imagine gobbling church cock this hard

>Aw man Flayn is super cute, can't wait to S-rank her
>Give her a ton of gifts and tea times
>Quickly becoming my favorite unit.
>Cute cutscene with her at the tower
>Side with Edelgard as was planning from the beginning.
>She fucking leaves me

Attached: Cat hat.png (600x600, 310K)

Not really, he gets the best cutscene when they introduce houses and he spars with felix and dudue.

Sylvain is like a discount Ferdinand.

Rhea be out here experimenting on children by implanting her seeds in them and you're gonna defend her

It differs depending on the route, apparently. Shortest is 18, longest is 22.

I mixed them up a lot at the start, ferninhand stands out way more after the time skip with his hair.

It's the exact opposite.

>implanting her seeds
Rhea is futa?

Why does it show that you have a support waiting to be viewed if its just going to tell you "It will take some time..." that's so annoying

Sylvain's objectively the better unit on every route.

I wish they had supports with each other.

explain

Fates is hardly the model to go off user.
agree to disagree on Awakening. I like both games, and Awakening was definitely when they started the lazy character writing. But Awakening at least had likable Chrom and the archetypes were orignal.

WHO IS THE DEATH KNIGHT

Golden Shower Deer

>Edel as a thief
clearly you have not seen the power of Warrior Edelgard
>extremely high crit rate with an axe and ludicrous damage

This is the one house that has exactly 0 characters I am interested in fucking. Which is too bad, because it seems like the easy mode house.

they're all the easy mode house

Me____

Any other potential fliers in the other houses? Ingrid was the only one I saw in the trailers and since TA is a thing I'd like a chance to use it.

I've recruited Felix, Ingrid and Sylvain to the Black Eagles. Should make for some good drama post timeskip, I hope.

Lorenz is one of the worst characters, but at least he fulfills his purpose of pushing all the commoners' buttons. Ignatz doesn't do jack shit. Not even Marianne cares enough to alienate him.

soft gentle feminine onee-chan

you'll have to wait after every other knight has had their turn.

Petra makes for a decent PegaPony, and Hilda is a good Wyvern Rider

is it possible to recruit everyone minus Hilda/Hubert/Dedue into your house of choice?
Also I'm on Black Eagles and I've found like 5 of Hilda's lost items but it won't let me give any to her because she's bound to golden Deer I guess, yet I can invite her for tea/other bond raising events?
I just want her shit not clogging my inventory

Also does anyone know how the church route handles units? I'm guessing you get everyone but Hubert and Edelgard from Beagles

bros why the fuck was it so sad? Everyone knew it was coming but when Byleth started crying it legitimately made me sad, maybe I'm just a pussy

Attached: rip.png (850x476, 345K)

it's funny seeing Lysithea absolutely dunk on Ignatz in their C support

tfw petra's english va wanted to use an irish accent to make her feel like she was outside of the empire. The voice director was agaisnt it 100%. If you ask me, they should have given her some kind of accent, since ya know, she is FROM A PLACE WHERE THEY SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.

Is Dorthea just a bench warmer? Should I just recuit someone else to replace her?

You CAN get everyone, but probably not until NG+ when you can buy skill ranks for renown

if Hilda won't take them, they're not hers

is edelgard route really only 18 chapters how many is that even post time skip wtf? lions is 4 more

>the only golden deer unit that starts with divine magic
>decent mag growth, good divine spell list
>shit at practically everything but magic
>wants to be a peg knight so she can fuck her horse

can I expel this dizzy bitch or what

Attached: Marianne FE3H.png (1200x1200, 837K)

Based but also cringe. There's literally nothing wrong with Lorenz.

>The worst change though is telling you who targets who, fire emblem was always about punishing positioning mistakes

How is that the worst part? That's literally a quality of life change. You're like the people who complained when pokemon added the prompt telling you which moves were effective/super effective.

>NG+
NG+ exists?
how does it work? will it let me change gender because I wanted to do Blue Lions with a Femc
>if Hilda won't take them, they're not hers
I looked up a guide and the ones I have are indeed hers
it's just whenever I talk to her it never gives me any options for anything. I got her to C support just doing food because I thought that'd fix it but the only option is for tea

>she ties his shoe then berates him
Diamonds

Attached: 1305270607460.jpg (376x368, 17K)

Because context.
>Jeralt spent 21 years telling others that his son wasn't an emotionless killing machine
>got to see his son show some emotion and died knowing that his son was human the whole time

Yes, you can recruit everyone but Hubert and Dedue. Yes, you only lose Edelgard and Hubert in the church route. Hilda is only recruitable (and therefore fully interactable) in the final month, so you can't give her anything before then, but you can get her to B rank earlier through choir practice and eating.

she's the designated Dancer

It's New Game but you keep all your renown from the last time and can spend it for easier supports, class skills and professor level. You can do other things, like change the costumes of characters as well but it's between future and past only.

Lorenz being a sub-par unit makes me sad, I fucking love the guy as a character.

But pegasi are female only if I recall. Or was it only women could ride them? Then again, might not follow old lore in this game.

so I can freely change gender at the start?
levels and stats for MC aren't kept?
that sounds a lot better than straight up doing a NG

Does anyone know what will happen if I give Felix multible a ranks? Right know I can complete Ingrids and Sylvain but which ending will he get if I do both?

the "horsefucker lmao" part is a meme, she just really likes horses
but I honestly think her passion depends on other stats but she generally will either want riding or flying

Who makes for good dancers

Do I make use of Lysithea's latent sword skill and invest in making her a mortal savant later on or do I go full in on Gremory?

Attached: 1545696363665.jpg (510x487, 55K)

you can change gender in NG+
you keep
>Professor Level
>statue level
>renown
>battalions
>shop inventory
plus you get more renown overall and you can spend it on skill ranks, supports, professor level, classes, mastery abilities, arts, and crests

It really needs a better way to grind stats. Maybe that makes me a casual, but I was hoping for those Level-Items-Gold DLC maps so I could cover some shit luck and maybe grind more supports. Some of my favorite units have gotten 100% fucked by 1-2 stat level ups. RIP Raphael.

Marianne is aimed right at Holy Knight

Bad RNG

Attached: IMG_0255.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

Mages or backup mages, since Dancer can use magic.

Lysithea's sword attack is for memes, she can't frontline due to her low HP and defense.

grind maps are coming in the season pass probably

Do you have to spend renown to unlock your professor level, or do you keep it regardless?

So you keep your professor level and you can spend renown to improve it further? That'll make for a pretty relaxed early game.

Why does ingrid take so damn long to level? She is the weakest link in my class

Does Linhardt even have good Master-level class options?

There are male fliers in this game, I believe. Don't know if it's limited to dracos though.

> What? 3 Second rule!

LOLOL she's bloody great.

35% strength growth, her and Ashe are left at the mercy of RNG.

>petra's speed

black eagles more like blood eagles holy shit

as if you wouldn't do the same you fat fuck

remember to do church route last and only use church knights and professors

Do growths get modified by class? Could I leave her as a cavalier or something instead of a pegasus knight to help it?

you keep it, and you can spend renown to upgrade it further

could make him a Dark Bishop

If I get around to doing the church route, I intend to recruit every single student I can.

What does the 3 stars next to some skills mean?

I got hilda a few months in though

How high does it go? I'm at B+ in chapter 10. I would have thought I'd be able to max it out by the end, seeing as there's still 8-12 chapters left.

Hello fellow Blue Lions. It's a wonderful day to be from the Kingdom, wouldn't you say? I sure do love crests and the church, what wonderful institutions

Attached: dimitrigard.png (645x741, 378K)

Did you get the option to recruit her, or did she come to you?

The fact that Byleth barely tried to save him detracted from it.

probably up to S+

She came to me

did you just ignore the bit where he turned back time to save Gerald but got stopped by the guy everyone thought was totally Jeralt pre-release whose name I forget.

Something....ain't right

I have no idea what to have Flayn focus on now that she's on my team

I was planning on having Marianne go toward Holy Knight, should I plan for Flayn to be a Gremory?

hidden potential, get it up to like D+ and it turns into a strength and you get a special skill

He turned back time by 5 seconds or something when it's known he can turn back time way more. He only tried once when it's known he can try more than once.

what am I supposed to do with weekly chores in blue lions? Do I even want two cavaliers somewhere? Or should I just use it as an excuse to hook up people?

Who should get hooked up with who anyways? I'm only really sold on Annette x Felix, I suppose I need to import wives for the others.

If you instruct them enough times in that field, they'll learn a unique skill (either passive or a combat art) that'll help em. And I mean specifically instruct them cause Goals don't seem to add stars.
For example if you're crazy enough to force Reason down Felix's throat he'll learn Black magic crit +10

Attached: The year of the goddess 1180.jpg (876x493, 54K)

make DA DUDE and Ashe do cavalry stuff so they can be Great Knight and Bow Knight

Almost all master classes are on horseback so there's no point in doing the other weekly tasks

Game is fun but the monastery exploration is a slog.

It's for training up Riding/Flying/Heavy because it'd be a huge, unit-crippling pain in the ass otherwise

is it possible to get 2 support ranks in one exploration? i got a lot of gifts ive been hoarding and i think im nearing timeskip

Hope u enjoy checking 30 identical rooms in case there's professor points and lost items in there :^)

Made Sylvain a swordmaster from the start when he's clearly supposed to be cavalry because I hate mounted units and armor knights. He did really well for the bulk of the game then started to struggle in the final few chapters. Made Felix a sniper despite him being unable to go a single conversation without talking about his sword, he destroyed everything and then I danced for him so he could destroy some more things.

What I only realized in like month 9 is that the monthly chores allow you to fuck with the goals of anyone who inherently wants to focus on riding.

In other words, unless you are running out of time before the time skip you really shouldn't ever be wasting lectures on any of the weekly chore skill boosts

What Blue Lion supports do you get locked out of if you don't get them high enough pre-time skip?

this. I thought dimitri would be a cool/ edgy guy but now he reminds me of that sad sack named johnathan from smtiv, I know they're both law but I hoped dimitri would have better arguments but noo
>owo war is bad
>couldn't I save anybody else :/
>isn't that right sensei
>>>war is war, dimitri people die
>REEE ARE YOU INSANE??
doesn't help that he already killed other people himself according to felix...
goddamit I'm just 5 hours in and have no motivation to continue

Attached: 1563716562623.jpg (457x491, 71K)

Yes, but usually it's very minor, outside of the ones that have -10% like mounted units.

>sniping at five tiles away with bows in the early game

are bows finally good

That's exactly why I hate it

Ashe is a beast as Bow Rider, I also have sylvain as dark rider and dimitri as holy rider. I need another master seal to boost ingrid to same as sylvain, since I'm not keen on the flying route. Annette is warlock soon a gremory like mercedes already is. (main healer most of the game). Felix is mortal savant, dedue is fortress knight. Ashe is my main man to save someone from death with his massive range and high accuracy + crit. Cavalry also decimate what ever is there. Pure kino this class

Weekly chores happen automatically without you spending points, though. You're just fucking yourself out of most master classes if you don't do them.

Then don't bother. Lost items are a massive waste of time, the game is perfectly beatable on hard without them.

Dimitri is anti-war because of guilt. Jonathan was just a hypocrite. Dimitri is anti-war because he took part in a senseless war and it left him with PTSD which is why he's so protective of the Duscur, he took part in the Duscur massacre and enjoyed it at the time even though they were innocent, which left Dimitri incredibly messed up. Basically he's trying to atone.

I wish I had known this about Goals before wasting a ton of weeks passively grinding out Ignatz reason skill.

Yes, I got Lorenz and Bernie from nothing to B rank and recruited both on the very same day.

I think you misunderstood; you SHOULD do weekly chores, but you should target units that need riding/flying/armor.

What I said was that you should not be wasting regular lecture boosts on any of those 3 skills when you can use weekly chores instead.

Honestly I think it's my fault for being autistic enough to check and return all the lost items even though it doesn't matter that much.

cool. time to drop some gifts.

The game literally tells you that though.

>Siding with worst girl
You deserve to lose out on fish priestess

Attached: 1564372920947.gif (680x312, 139K)

Fuck me I spent until timeskip not figuring how seminars would've improved my skill levels, and didn't recruit a single outside student. Oh well, more unseen stuff for when I play the lesser routes

>favorite units
Catherine and manuela
>worst unit
Ashe
>units you recruited
Dorothea, Petra, Hilda, plus the knights and teachers
>how far in you are
Chapter 15

maybe ive been changing shit around too much, but the chores always seemed to give the most meager amounts of skill points.
ive been trying to get bernie and shamir riding skill for bow knights, but it barely nudges so i always burn lectures on riding for them

The game tells me lots of stuff, I ain't got time for all that.

is it worth doing all of the battle sidequests

Is there any Faith/Sword class in this game?
I poached Marianne and she came with a C rank in swords for some reason.

Try putting better supported units in there. Like one you need and then another that has high support and isn't riding-weak

zoom zoom

Auxiliary battles and most sidequests hardly ever seem worth it. Paralogues are where it's at.

just the paralogues and rare monsters, really

is the skill gain based more on support rank then? i guess that would make it more likely for them to get perfect score
god damn theres so much i feel like i need to redo in this game but im not replaying 40+ hours until i get to NG+

>repeated mentions how Dimitri loses control
>Dimitri gets embarassed and admits he’s not good at being gentle with delicate things
>constantly breaking shit on accident
>swung a sword so hard it snapped in fucking half when he was a fucking 8 year old
>all with this cinnamon roll face and gentle earnest demeanor
Goodness gracious

Attached: 86E78E1B-7976-4678-B7DD-822F136A0E73.png (1600x900, 824K)

the rare monster i did only gave 1 giant birb to fight. hardly seems worth it when i could have knocked out both paralouges i had up at the time
i would say ignore rare monsters unless there are rare monster fights like the sothis paralogue that has like 10 spawn

the rare monsters give you more materials for repairing relics and upgrading rusted weapons, and almost always drop a rusted weapon that can be forged into a named weapon. Paralogues can be done pretty much any time before the time skip, rare monsters only last the one week.

Marianne is built for Holy Knight which is Lance/Faith/Riding IIRC

He's 14