Fuck the Belmonts, Soma should have gotten in instead

Fuck the Belmonts, Soma should have gotten in instead.

Attached: somacruz.gif (280x210, 24K)

We got two (2) of the same character, and according to nintendo echoes take nearly just as long to make. I'd kill to just have simon and soma. Hell, alucard would be cool but he's in assist trophy hell.

Based. I'd really like Soma over Alucard all day

Excuse me, strongest vampire hunter coming through.

Attached: nathan graves.jpg (900x1600, 480K)

Dumb zoomers, I for one am glad that us Richterchads got our guy in, because he deserves it.

Hell no, ritcher is canonically the strongest, although julius might have surpassed him considering he killed dracula on two seperate occasions, the first of which literally stopped him from resurrecting again

That would have been cool but honestly any castleman dude is a good pick.

I'M GONNA PELVIC THRUST MY WAY THROUGH THIS CASTLE

Soma is cool but Belmonts represent the series better.

If we get a second rep though, it would probably be Alucard with a Soma skin

I love playing the belmonts as much as the next guy and am really hoping they return in the next smash, but sweet jesus was adding two of the same character instead of someone like alucard or soma a bad move

Based Somaposter

Richter only beat Dracula with the help of a little girl that was stronger than him and then proceeded to get brainwashed by one of Dracula's lackeys so Alucard had wake up after a 300 year nap to bail his ass. Not only that, Richter managed to lose the ability to wield the Vampire Killer and gave it to the Morris's. How is he one of the strongest Belmont's? Simon and Christopher beat Dracula by themselves twice.

What would soma's final smash be? In the first games it was his friends' encouragement that drove him on, and in the second one it was him remembering mina. Or maybe he'll temporarily use his vampire side and fuck shit up, akin to celia's death? Or even temporarily change into dracula's gargoyle form and do cool shit

Nathan beat Dracula without even using the vampire killer.

Doesn't alucard literally call him the strongest vampire hunter in existence during the games? The argument for julius is that he managed to single handedly kill dracula on his own and on top of that kill soma with alucard and a belnade. On top of that the in game description in AoS of julius states that he is "the strongest belmont".

>Richter is canonically the strongest
According to what canon bro? It's easily Julius, the Belmonts grow stronger and stronger with each generation. And Richter almost wiped all of them out, he straight up lost the Vampire Killer.

Way too overpowered

Yeah and neither did the protagonist from OoE

Read Alucard calls him the strongest, then in AoS julius is said to be the strongest. I said canonically at the time because of the in-game dialog before looking at the beastiary on julius in AoS

Game isn't canon anymore though so we don't know how they match up ranking wise.
I believe Nathan is pretty strong though.
I think Smash wouldn't do him justice. The fun of Soma is the sheer variety of things he can do with his souls and only having his moveset limited to what Smash can fit in wouldn't work out in my eyes.

>really like Castlevania
>really hate the zoner battle style of the Belmonts

At least I'd have fun playing as Soma/Alucard
As long as they're not Castlevania Marths

At least Dracula becomes Sora and gives a good buff

Like I said, the Belmonts grow stronger with each generation. Every single one of them was technically "the strongest" at some point in time, dummy, it doesn't mean anything. Alucard said that Richter surpassed all his ancestors' that came before him. Julius did the same with his ancestors, which includes Richter. That's how it works.

Then what the fucks your argument?

If a Igavania rep was going to get in, it should have been Jonathan and Charlotte.

Bat Swarm/Tornado

belmonts getting stronger with each generation is fact and means kokoro is the strongest known belmont

you just like richter because a shitty meme.

him anime-stile is so shit