Make a character

>make a character
>make said character a focal point of advertising
>character is not playable

Attached: sothis.jpg (364x409, 32K)

she made me want to play fire emblem, but then i realized she is probably just a minor villain and stopped myself

But she sorta is after fusing with Byleth.

nah she's a good guy
she's just not playable

>Ants.jpg

then whats the point

exactly

>Be MGS2
>Pic unrelated

I'm gonna say it
C

She's the mascot. Like Feh

I'm playing Genealogy and it's kinda fucking hard

Attached: 1535599012521.jpg (225x160, 4K)

>playing any fe before awakening
don't bother

She's DLC. Also she's basically half of Byleth, so you're playing her at all times in a way.

Attached: sothis19.jpg (450x600, 75K)

Based

c

She's still the central character of the overarching plot. Her corpse is the main macguffin across all routes, also her impact when she was alive is still felt hundreds of years later, especially through Seiros.
Also you can marry her even though she's literally a dead dragon goddess, doesn't have a physical form and even gave up her soul to give you Super Saiyan Mint (she wills herself back into existence just for you).

Attached: 1564302797611.png (1717x966, 1.66M)

I'm trying to recruit units from other classes as hard as possible, but my own units are severely lacking in motivation. Should I sit them down for a few meals or a seminar or something, or just keep using meals on units I want to join me?

>snarky goblin the whole game
>suddenly all cutesy when romance is involved

Attached: sothis ending cg.png (1920x1286, 1.27M)

So wait, if I fuck someone else do I cuck my partner with this brain loli? Is this literally just lolibaba Chrom?

>She's DLC
Is this confirmed? I ain't buying this shit until cunny is playable.

this is forbidden love

If you choose someone else she doesn't come back after fusing with you. She's still always with you in a way, but not romantically.
If you S rank her then she comes back for you. Still basically a tulpa though. We won't get to revive her until the DLC route.

each gift you give them is 25 motivation, 50 if they love it
so you can shove gifts down your student's throats until they want to learn
also if you haven't noticed you can eat a meal multiple times per day

It's the most likely option so far given the information we have. Read the description of the upcoming story DLC, also Sothis is already in the game files with stats and a battle model.

Attached: max stats.png (931x153, 7K)

Oh I was pretty much spamming gifts on other units... And yeah, I knew about multiple meals which is useful.

Attached: 1457924537507.jpg (834x1024, 56K)

It's like double incest and selfcest in a way, you can even add yuri on top of that, but that won't stop me.

Attached: byleth sothis.jpg (1064x800, 123K)

>DOUBLE incest
We're hitting degeneracy levels that shouldn't be possible.

Attached: what the fuck am I reading.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>highest magic stat in the game, even higher than tactical nuke Aoi Yuuki
>not nearly as fragile
>probably gets all kinds of extra bonuses from being a manakete
She's gonna solo the fucking game isn't she?

Maybe the new route will be tough to compensate for the fact that you have a dragon goddess on your side.

>aoi yuuki
fuck this goblin

Don't shit talk best VA. Also Lysithea is cute and objectively best student, she's the most popular non-beagle girl.

Attached: 151784033241.jpg (718x900, 85K)

Why do all girls voiced by Aoi Yuuki have her measurements? They're all ~145 cm tall and flat to A cups.

Not all of them, she actually has a very wide range, but once she became an icon in the industry things started getting tailored to her. There's typecasting all across the industry.

Lysithea already solos the game with her two magic crests and Gloucester Hero's Relic.

Stop making me want this game for one character. I don't like Fire Emblem.

because if they don't this goblin and her family of goblin are gonna come and rape the guy who creates the characters

She can still get 1 shot by physical attacks, especially archers, if you leave her in attack range. Her HP and Def are incredibly low.

they aren't all flat

Attached: 08c4f1d18847c33fa6842b1ef0a0016d1f6bc522.jpg (1800x2500, 449K)

Does this game still have the random stat ups on level up?

At least they let you play as her in the rerelease.

Attached: 071.jpg (2217x3072, 2.59M)

I like her cute braids with the ribbons.

who dis

>magic uses are severely limited and only go up with certain classes
>can only use magic with certain classes instead of every class like weapons (barring gauntlets with horses obviously)

Why did they fuck magic so hard this time around?

>that Raphael and Ignatz paralogue

Attached: 1516577765353.png (283x343, 92K)

raphael is a good man

Lvl 20, 4 def. Impressive really.

Metallia from The Witch and the Hundred Knight.

You usually play as the Hundred Knight, a familiar she's summoned, and do her bidding. Metallia is a sadistic, mean and selfish witch and I love her so fucking much.

Attached: 1472035608469.jpg (1900x3202, 1.32M)

Why do some supports have a ">>" over them?

Also, if I start an A rank support with an opposite sex unit and Byneth, does that automatically delegate them to marriage?

You need multiple conversations to get that rank.

It's much better tho. You have a LOT of uses (i've never ran out with my main mages) and some of the utility that was extremely rare ( Like Warp, Rescue, Fortify, etc) Is now a per mission use. 1 FREE warp per mission is extremely good, especially since Lysithea has humoungous magic so she can send your 1 man army to the front.

I all those mission where you need to defend a civilian or someshit i just Warp Raphael ahead and he goes on fistin' the trouble away

Fuck
He would just crit on his first counter attack

Attached: GameCapture 7-29-2019 7-47-56 PM-145.png (1918x1078, 2.49M)

>Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3
oh well, have fun with it user

just ohko him with a smash crit

>not nuking him with Lysithea

Attached: 5638f87f0a2613aa1d053ff805ed297f.png (714x900, 692K)

What's the appeal of the golden deer?

It has the best girls and is the true moralfag route

she is tho

you fuse with her

Solid waifus and cool boys too.

Doing Edel's route, should I kill Claude?

Claude is based, so no

>ez fortifies/warps/rescues
>higher range magic
>bonus uses on promotion
Fuck off, magic starts bad but ends up god-tier

She can turn back time for you.

no

>It's like double incest and selfcest in a way, you can even add yuri on top of that, but that won't stop me.

Attached: asdf.png (578x790, 263K)

well if you fuck Rhea you are fucking your mom\aunt\daughter\descendant at the same time, if you are fucking her as femleth then it's double treason

Why woould you fuck rhea