THREE HOUSES IS fun

I CAN'T HEEEEEEAAAAAR YOOOOOU

SKYRIM WITH MODS IS FUCKING AMAZING WITHOUT MODS IS A FUCKING TRAINWRECK

Risk of rain is okay

GTA ONLINE IS ONLY FUN IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH

ummm
hello?

DYING LIGHT
IT'S LIKE DEAD ISLAND IF DEAD ISLAND WAS GOOD.

Attached: 1564435385601.png (789x750, 94K)

KILL LA KILL FUN BUT NOTHING TO DO

I PLAYED BINDING OF ISAAC REBIRTH ITS REALLY FUN WHEN YOU GET A GOOD RUN BUT FUCK ME SOMETIMES THAT GAME IS JUST TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT

BEAT: MGS
ITS PRETTY GOOD AND THE GAMEPLAY HOLDS UP WELL
PLAYED: MGS2
SUCKS MAJOR DICK

REALM OF THE MAD GOD
SCRATCHES THE FUCKING ITCHES OF A ROGUELIKE RPS. CAN’T FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY OR HOW BUT IT SUCKED ME BACK IN

I'm making a 10 minute review on Prey2017 right now.

KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES

IT'S SHIT, COMBAT IS BORING, STORY IS FOR CHILDREN, GOT TALKED INTO PLAYING IT BUT IT'S JUST PURE GARBAGE, NOT SURE WHY ANYONE WOULD LIKE IT!

Attached: KHSucks.jpg (1920x1200, 267K)

FF14
ITS LIKE WOW BUT FOR WEEBS AND THE DUNGEONS AND RAIDS AREN'T AS GOOD
story's better tho

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE OPINION

What a waste of time

KILL LA KILL: IF IS REALLY FUCKING GOOD. I WANNA FUCK NUI.

Attached: 1564405527246m.jpg (1024x573, 87K)

I did one on the first SNES Sailor Moon beat 'em up last week. Maybe a waste of time but it's fun and people have complimented me on my voice.

HAND OF FATE.
IT'S ENJOYABLE AND THE PRESENTATION IS VERY WELL DONE, THE VOICE ACTING FOR THE NARRATOR/DEALER IS VERY GOOD, NOT DARKEST DUNGEON TIER, BUT CLOSE.
IT'S MY FIRST PLAYTHROUGH SO STUFF IS STILL NOVEL, I DON'T KNOW HOW WELL IT WILL HOLD UP ON REPLAYS. I ALSO HAVEN'T TOUCHED THE ENDLESS MODE YET.
8/10, I'LL PROBABLY GET THE SEQUEL ONCE I'M DONE WITH THE FIRST ONE.

Monsterboy
Only played for two hours so far but its good and cute

Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition
would not recommend

DEAD RISING IS FUN
PROBABLY THE BEST IN THE WHOLE SERIES

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II ON THE PS4 IS A BUGGY MESSY HELLHOLE
HEROES VS VILLAINS IS THE WORST AS MOST CHARACTERS SPECIALS DON'T REGISTER AND PEOPLE HITTING YOU WITH LIGHTSABERS FROM AFAR
SPEEDER VEHICLES ARE TOO OP AS PEOPLE HIT YOU THEN SPEED AWAY, GREAT FOR KILLING HEROES
SOME CHARACTERS ARE USELESS LIKE LANDO AND BOBA, WHILE OTHERS ARE OP LIKE ANAKIN AND GREVIOUS, SOME CHARACTERS ARE SO OVER POWERED THAT THEY CAN WIPE A WHOLE TEAM BY THEMSELVES
CAMPAIGN IS ASS
ONLY GAME MODES LIKE ASSAULT AND CAPITAL SUPREMACY ARE DECENT BECAUSE THEY'RE BIG BATTLES
UNTIL EA FIXES THE GAME IT WILL BE A 4/10 BUT WITH FIXES IT HAS POTENTIAL TO BE 8/10

HOLLOW KNIGHT
GOOD ASS MUSIC
GOOD ASS GAMEPLAY
GOOD ASS ATMOSPHERE
ITS GOOD ASS

post it

TOUHOU 8 : IMPERISHABLE NIGHT
30 MINUTES GAME BUT IT KEEPS ME BUSY FOR THREE YEARS I LIKE IT

BALLISTUCNG IS A FUN WIPEOUT FAN REMAKE THAT JUST STRAIGHT UP BETTER IN EVERY WAY. IT'S FAST AS FUCK, HAS WORKSHOP AND MOD SUPPORT, A LENGTHY SINGLEPLAYER CHALLENGE CAMPAIGN AND YOU SHOULD BUY IT.

Attached: ballisticng-1.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

MINECRAFT 1.2.5 WITH VARIOUS MODS. NOSTALGIA IS TAKING ME AND NOW I'M EXPLORING THEM AGAIN

I'M ABOUT TO MIX ALL MY FAVORITE INTO ONE BIG PACK AND GO FULL RETARD ON IT

youtu.be/7MTWnOQpoW8

GW2
It's pretty decent as far as 2019 MMOs go
Very fun combat, shit story
Great side game to play when there's nothing else

Attached: 1563637065105.jpg (817x860, 54K)

>YOU SHOULD BUY IT
WASN'T IT FREE OR SOMETHING? PRETTY SURE I DIDN'T PAY FOR IT

CRYPT OF THE NECRODANCER
HALF THE CHARACTERS ARE PISS-EASY AND HALF OF THEM KILL YOU INSTANTLY FOR BREATHING WRONG. DESPITE THAT THE SOUNDTRACK ABSOLUTELY SLAPS AND HAS SOME FANTASTIC ALT-SOUNDTRACKS TOO THAT MAKE IT ONE OF THE BETTER ROGUELITES.

would review whole game in that time frame instead of parts

IF YOU HAD IT YOU GOT TO KEEP IT AND CAN REINSTALL ANY TIME
DEVS ARE BASED

I LIKE THE GUNS, SWORDS, AND EXPLOSIONS.

ZED TIME IS A CONSISTENT TREAT SO LONG AS I'M NOT FUCKING STUCK RELOADING.

Attached: pWZO6GngjbRH82zY-xZhNRLwOyarBnvB-E-rkSzNZE8.png (515x713, 772K)

I AGREE, YOU DO

THAT'S HELLA SAUCY
NOW I JUST GOTTA FIND OUT WHY THE FUCK IT DISAPEARED FROM MY LIBRARY. I MEAN THE STORE PAGE DOES SAY IT'S IN THERE BUT???????????????

Strangely fitting

Attached: ss+(2019-07-29+at+04.32.09).jpg (726x631, 125K)

DIGIMON CYBER SLEUTH IS A GAME ABOUT SAVING THE WORLD FROM ALIENS WITH IRREVERENT CARTOON MONSTER FIGHTS AND HACKING. STORY DRAGS ON SOMETIMES BUT IT'S OTHERWISE A VERY NICE GAME. IF YOU PLAY IT MAKE SURE YOU PLAY HACKERS MEMORY AFTERWARDS.
9/10, MADE ME A DIGIMON FAN.

Attached: 1547504280389.jpg (480x360, 67K)

>DQB2
Great single player, but problems become apparent in post-game where you realize how limited you actually are. That's not even to say it's an unambitious game. It certainly is, but a lot of the mechanics they introduce barely work most of the time and makes you feel like you're beta testing more often than not. The potential is definitely there, and they definitely tried to make it much more than a Minecraft clone, but the execution falls kind of flat (for what they were going for). Still an 8/10 game and looking forward to them fixing a lot of these issues in DQB3.

FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING IS FUN AT SHORT BURSTS, BUT THE LEVEL DESIGN AND BALANCE IS A SHITSHOW.

>FE:3H
The game asks a lot of you. Every piece, from battle to friendships to training your units, must be managed both individually and as part of a whole. It can be intimidating, but when it all clicks together, it really clicks. Mastering the art of thoughtful lesson planning as a professor improves your performance on the battlefield, where success relies on calculated teamwork and deft execution. Cultivating relationships during battle in turn draws you closer to each of the characters, who you then want to invest even more time into in the classroom. Every piece feeds into the next in a rewarding, engrossing loop where you get lost in the whole experience, not just in the minutiae.
Three Houses casts you as a mercenary who, while out on a mission with their father, runs into a group of teens under attack. After a brief introduction and battle tutorial--which you shouldn't need, since you're apparently already an established mercenary, but we'll go with it--you learn that they are students at Garreg Mach monastery. Each of them leads one of the school's three houses: Black Eagles, Blue Lions, or Golden Deer. At the behest of the church's archbishop, who definitely gives off nefarious vibes but is also a gentle mom figure, you end up becoming a professor and must choose which of the houses to lead. There is a lot of mystery to the setup, with consistent hints that something is not quite right, and it's easy to get absorbed in trying to figure out what the archbishop and various other shady figures are up to.
Your main role as professor is to instruct your students in matters of combat and prepare them for story battles at the end of each month. Battles in Three Houses feature the same turn-based, tactical combat at the heart of the series, albeit with some changes. he classic weapon triangle is downplayed quite a bit in favor of Combat Arts, which have been altered somewhat from their introduction in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

Attached: 1539450072318.jpg (279x304, 29K)

Combat Arts are attacks tied to a weapon type and can boost a unit's attack power at the expense of weapon durability; some are effective against specific enemy types, like armored units. You can also unlock skills outside of Combat Arts that grant you better stats with certain weapons, like a heftier boost for using an axe against a lance user, similar to the old weapon triangle. It's the same complexity the series is known for but less abstracted, making it a bit easier to strategize without sacrificing depth.
One of the big combat additions is battalions, mini armies you can equip that provide various benefits to a unit during battle. They also give you a new type of attack called a Gambit, which varies based on the type of battalion--magic-focused, brute force, and so on--and stuns the enemies it hits. Gambits are limited-use and can be incredibly powerful against the right enemies. You can increase a Gambit's effectiveness even further if one or more of your other units are within attack range of the target, a tried-and-true Fire Emblem concept that applies to all kinds of attacks. There's also an anime-style splash screen as you attack that shows each character involved in the Gambit looking fierce, which adds a nice bit of drama.
How much you use Combat Arts and Gambits depends on what difficulty you're on. On Normal difficulty, well-trained units will likely be able to dispatch most enemies in one or two hits without the help of Combat Arts or Gambits. On Hard, however, enemies hit harder and withstand your attacks better. You have to think much more carefully about unit placement, the best time to use a Gambit and take advantage of its stun effect, and how many Combat Arts you can fire off before your weapon breaks. This is where things get exciting; after a few turns of cautious setup, you (hopefully) get to knock out tons of enemies as your plans fall into place.

Some of the early-game and optional battle maps are open spaces that don't require you to think too hard, especially on Normal. But the story battles throughout feature a variety of map layouts--from pirate ships to what appears to be a lava-filled cavern--that challenge you to consider where your units need to be, both in the next turn and several turns down the line. Many of them have different routes, enemies coming at you from multiple angles, optional treasure to chase, and other quirks that require you to split your party up or change their equipped classes to suit the situation. Thieves, for instance, can open chests and doors without a key, while flying units don't take damage from ground that's on fire.
The depth of strategy in these elements really shines on Hard difficulty, but especially so when coupled with Divine Pulse, another limited-use ability. Divine Pulse allows you to rewind time in order to redo all or part of the battle, usually if one of your units dies. Rewinding with Divine Pulse shows just how important unit placement and attack choice can be, as even a slight change can make or break the encounter. It's also just a nice quality-of-life feature if you play on Classic mode, in which units who die in battle are lost forever and can't fight or train anymore. You might still soft reset from time to time, but it's great to be able to rectify a mistake right away and get a shot of instant gratification for a job well re-done.
Battling, of course, is only one part of life at the monastery. The backbone of Three Houses is the monthly school calendar, and if you like organizing things, planning ahead, or school in general, this can be the most engrossing part.

HERE I STAND BENEATH THE WARM AND SOOTHING RAIN
THE DROPLETS FALLING GENTLY DOWN ON THE TERRAA-AAIN

HEARTS OF IRON 4 IS AN UNBALANCED MESS THAT RUNS LIKE SHIT

DRACULA X!
IT'S OKAY, BUT MAN IS IT STIFF! SCIV FEELS LIKE BUTTER COMPARED TO IT!

Attached: Dracula's Mask.jpg (400x403, 61K)

My man what part of brief...

I'm one of those fags that takes forever to finish a game.

UNDERRAIL GOT SO MUCH CUSTOMISATION MY CHARACTER SUCKS ITS SO HARD

I MEAN TECHNICALLY IT WAS SPACE STATION 13. PRETTY FUN, AUTISM SIMULATOR. I BUILT A FIGHT CAGE AND WE HAD FIGHTS AND MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE JOINED IN. 10/10 DONT PLAY IT

A welcome launch title for the GameCube and one of the best legacy puzzle-platformers ever made.
All four characters control the same, but I recommend Baby, because he is the smallest and serves as a pseudo-hitbox for precise movement.
The difficulty curve is very scattered however. Stages EX1-17 are very hard, but then there is a large lull until about floor 43. Then again, I'm very good at video games :)
Make sure to grind out BEG and ADV so you can get infinite continues, because you will likely need them.
The party games and mini games are complete wastes of time. Don't bother with them.
Also, FUCK the guitar stage's warp requirements. You know the one.

8/10. The sequel is an improvement in every regard, but this has more consistent level design, and a better soundtrack.

Runescape is the best game you'll ever play, playing another game, or doing any other sort of activity.

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 IS A CONFUSING AMALGAMATION OF RPG AND 3D FIGHTING GAME THAT IS BLATANTLY UNBALANCED BUT HAS A SURPRISINGLY INTERESTING NEUTRAL GAME AND POTENTIAL FOR COMBO ARTISTRY!
I HATE IT SO MUCH BUT I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT!

Mordhau, a really fun medieval game with great customization options and builds, the only bad thing about is the tryhards who complain about game mechanics all the time. If you enjoy bashing skulls in and decapitating heads then buy it.

RAMIREZ DO EVERYTHING!
IT WAS A GOOD TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE!

BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL
IT'S PAINFULLY MEDIOCRE IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT, WHY DO PEOPLE WANK IT SO HARD

OP said keep it brief, man. I appreciate the details and I want to know them before buying this game or not, but you totally ignored the thread guidelines.

Morrowind finally clicked with me. Actually, that was a lie, it just went from being a game I kinda liked but saw the appeal of to being exactly the best RPG I've ever played. Just kinda wished I saved the unarmored + hand-to-hand character for a second playthrough, since I'm going to have a hard time getting high into any faction.

Attached: 1519010372728.gif (450x500, 92K)

JELLY NO PUZZLE IS FUCKING HARD BUT I LIKE IT

HALF-LIFE 2 IS ABOUT A NERD THAT SHOOTS SHIT
IT'S FUCKING FANTASTIC AND STILL HOLDS UP AFTER 15 YEARS

QUAKE ROCKS!

FFXIV
PLAYED WITH SOME FRIENDS
WAS PRETTY FUN BEING WARRIOR TANK
CURIOUS GORGE IS A BITCH FOR NOT GIVING ME THE FULL ARMOR ALL AT ONCE
BABY BUN BEST EARLY GAME MINION

100% UNUSUALS

SLAY THE SPIRE IS GOOD AND I ENJOY PLAYING IT WHILE WATCHING BASEBALL

STREETS OF ROGUE IS PRETTY DECENT JUST WISH IT HAD MORE CHARACTER ATTRIBUTES YOU COULD GET

SHENMUE 1 IS PRETTY GOOD
IT'S A VERY WHOLESOME GAME, I WISH THERE WERE MORE LIKE IT
MY FAVOURITE PART WAS THE START AND LOOKING CLOSELY AT EVERYTHING AND TALKING TO RANDOM PEOPLE, HAS A LOT OF CARE PUT IN

I PLAYED FFX DECENT TO GOOD GAME, LAST STRETCH OF GAME CAN GET ANNOYING, REALLY GOOD TURN BASED COMBAT, PARTY IS ACTUALLY LIKEABLE, YUNA BEST GIRL AND BASED KEK WAKKA

Attached: 1530470742787.jpg (1536x1794, 377K)

SUPER MARIO LAND IS SHIT
THE JUMP PHYSICS ARE SHIT
IT'S BORING AS SHIT
IT'S UGLY AS SHIT
THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT IT IS THE UNDERGROUND THEME

TIME FOR JACK... TO LET ER RIP... out of 10

MARIO PICROSS 2
ITS LIKE MARIO PICROSS, BUT NOT FOR AMERICAN LOW IQ BITCHES.

CHRONO TRIGGER HAS AGED SURPRISINGLY WELL AND IT’S GENUINELY FUN TO PLAY THROUGH. THE GAME ISN’T JUST A MEME, IT’S ACTUALLY GOOD.

SMASH ULTIMATE
FUN
SOME CHARACTERS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS
VERY CATHARTIC TO BEAT TIER SHITTERS ONLINE WITH LOW TIER CHARACTERS

CRUSADER KINGS 2 IS INSANELY ADDICTIVE AND FULL OF REPLAY VALUE BUT THE DEVELOPERS ARE TOO JEWISH FOR ME TO RECOMMEND IT

I JUST PLAYED MARY SKELTER AND IT REALLY FUCKING SUCKS UNTIL YOU MAKE IT TO THE DORMS AND WATERSIDE

THERE IS NO REASONABLE EXPLANATION AS TO WHY SMASH ULTIMATES ONLINE MODE IS AS BAD AS IT IS

DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS (YOU SAID GAME, NOT VIDEO GAME)
UNDERDARK IS A POPULAR PLACE LATELY
DEATH AVOIDABLE WITH HEALERS AROUND
DRAGONS GOOD, DRAGONS BAD
CREATIVITY

FINAL FANTASY (NES) COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT RPG HAD THE GAME BEING SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN JUST ANOTHER GRINDING SIMULATOR. AS IT IS, THE ALLEGED REPLAYABILITY OF ITS CLASS SYSTEM IS JUST NOT ENOUGH TO WARRANT A SECOND PLAYTHROUGH OF THIS MESS.

DARK SOULS REMASTERED
GOT INTO THE SERIES LATE, NEVER TRIED PTD. PRETTY GOOD
FEELS MORE REPLAYABLE THAN 2 AND 3

Game makes me have a big iron on my whip 10/10

SOMA IS INTERESTING AND BORING AS HELL AT THE SAME TIME

Attached: file.jpg (1000x1117, 218K)

The last game I played was MINECRAFT
and it SUCKS FUCKING ASS

>Prey
>6/10
>neat story/gameplay but combat feels jank as hell
>slow and repetitive gameplay
>worth the $6 tho for sure

I'M ONLY LIKE AN HOUR INTO SEKIRO BUT IT SEEMS COOL SO FAR. I FEEL LIKE I'LL HAVE TROUBLE ADJUSTING AFTER BEING SO USED TO SOULS GAMES.

RESIDENT EVIL 0
WHY THE FUCK DON'T THEY HAVE 8 INVENTORY SLOTS EACH

Attached: 1526853328915.png (1400x1400, 520K)

Monster hunter world.

Never ever.

X4 IS FUCKING FUN, THE LEVELS ARE REALLY COOL LOOKING

PLAYIN BEAMNG DRIVE
YOU DRIVE CARS AND GO BEEP BEEP FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: doom man be angry.png (1122x964, 1.24M)