So, at the beginning of the game, you have to pick between:

So, at the beginning of the game, you have to pick between:

>Gold "Good" Team
>Blue "Lawful" Team
>Black "Evil" Team

Now, am I talking about pic related, or about the new Fire Emblem?

Attached: 220px-Digimonworld2.jpg (220x217, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/npsrs11mtfof1av/DVPet.zip?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dw3>dw1>dw2>>>>>>>>>dw4

Neither.

Neither
In FE:
Red is lawful/evil
Blue is neutral/good
Gold is chaotic/neutral (or at most true neutral)

Attached: 1548326015464.png (212x236, 90K)

dropbox.com/s/npsrs11mtfof1av/DVPet.zip?dl=0
Download this and fight my Hagurumon he'll kick your Digimon's ass

Black Sword is no different than the others in terms of alignment. They just specialize in Virus Digimon.

I don't know about Fire Emblem because I'm not a fucking faggot, but in Digimon World 2 all three teams are "good", they just specialize in specific types of digimon (which means jack shit because you can raise whatever digimon you want)

Why are you even mentioning FE? Get that trash outta here, this is a Digimon thread now bitch

Attached: frs_wargreymon_amplified_02.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

I too come to Yea Forums to post correct opinions.

You losers better pre-order Cybersluts on BOTH PC and Switch or they'll come for you

Attached: Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Hackers-Memory_2017_07-21-17_009.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

Pretty sure they're all good but have different opinions on how they should run shit. You can see it when you visit the three teams before making a hoice and speak to their leaders. They all have different mantras

did any of you faggots have the chance to play Digimon with your bros and fight each other? I miss those days. Digimon World 2's PVP was weird as fuck

Is Digimon Tri 6 movie combo set worth 40 bucks?
Everyone keeps telling me theyre bad, but I can't imagine them being that bad right? I mean the fights are good right?

Nah all my friends preferred Pokemon those fucking traitors. I'll never forgive you for buying Pokemon instead of Digimon Lennart we made a promise

I forget is this the unbearable du geon crawling one?

Yes

They're thoroughly mediocre but not actually that offensive, people just get up in arms because it's a weak sequel to their childhood passion. I really don't think they're worth 40 bucks, or even 10 bucks, but if you watch it at worst you'll regret the time you spent on it, it won't ruin your nostalgia.
Most childhood cash ins are far worst and often ruin precious memories in their wake. Tri is just boring and unnecessary.

You're wrong because
>Red = Chaotic Neutral/Good
>Blue = Lawful Good
>Gold = Neutral Good

And the Black Ravens aren't really evil either I'm sure

I was just bringing up how FE ripped off DW2's guilds.

Digimon World 2 guilds were not exactly original.

>pre order on PC
If only I could.

I remember as a kid I could never complete the game because the exp would cap out on digimon and they wouldn't level up.
I kinda wanna play it again, how do you avoid that shit or make it so they can get exp again? I don't remember the game having devolution... Or did it and I was a retarded kid that didn't see it?

It did. Required 2 Digimon at cap, with the resulting one having level cap +2. Very tedious to the point a lot of people just capture new ones instead.

you have to DNA fuse your Digimons once they reach the 999999999 EXP cap.
I too, was a retarded kid and tried to grind that much exp, but recently tried to get into it (and finish it because my old disc glitched after reaching File Island) and it's pretty easy to get strong demons if you know what you're doing

Wow, that's really bullshit.

DW2 is lots of bullshit, but fine if you like GET BIGGER NUMBER

give me a quick rundown on how you're meant to digivolve shit in DW2
it seems all i'm doing is grinding the exact same mons over and over again

Attached: 1542997266747.png (645x729, 105K)

They were all good though I think either the data one or vaccine one was some sort of anti-virus nazi.

>it seems all i'm doing is grinding the exact same mons over and over again

Yep that's how it goes. However the level cap is higher the higher level they start at. So capturing rookies is nearly pointless outside of the trades and your starter is literally worthless.

1- level your shit mons to their max level (at least 2)
2- fuse your 2 shit mons to get a better one
3- repeat step 1 and 2
4- ????
5- you now have a Mega digimon

protip: level a lot of different digimon to get more fusion combinations

How many of you guys have beat this game?

Sigimon games have never captured that partner feel like the anime was all about
Ironically ATLUS did this best woth Demikids