What is your comfort video game Yea Forums?

Attached: popuri1.png (290x218, 118K)

i always gravitate towards the sugary, dumb waifus in games and then get totally sick of them later on and wonder what the fuck i was thinking.
it was when popuri got pregnant that i dropped the game like a ton of bricks

on an unrelated note how many hours of gameplay did it require to marry the harvest goddess and get the beach house?

as a kid i would go for popuri, but as i have grown my tastes have matured and i now go for ann and tomboys in fiction.

also the harvest goddess requires a crazy amount stuff and she doesn't even live with you, she isn't worth the effort.

Why the fuck does Popuri accept weeds as a gift?

Attached: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.jpg (1000x1000, 261K)

she is a stoner

yea i was just wondering exactly how long it would take since i seem to recall having the impression that it would take literal months of solid gameplay at the time

i don't think i know the specific amount of time it takes i just remember there was a lot of specific requirements

is this n64?

Holy shit, me too. Every single time.

Stardew Valley

This game.

Attached: 154382429525.gif (478x115, 218K)

source? what is it called?

Back to Nature on Playstation

Fuck all you all. Can't wait for the switch remake so I can once again marry best waifu while your waifus' are being ridden like a train behind the tavern

Attached: latest-1.png (368x549, 344K)

the remake is souless and they turned ann into another popuri and made her look like a girly girl. clearly the director doesn't know what they are doing if they don't even know that ann is the tomboy girl and is supposed to look less girly than the other girls.

so i don't think they are going to do popuri any justice as well if they don't even understand the appeal of each individual girl in the remake.

What am I looking at

have any more of these been translated? pettanko park and naked king's game are goat

>pettanko park and naked king's game
where can i play these translated or not?

ULMF and other places have translators but not us

i found them on 4+Yea Forums's /hgg/ board, there was a guy translating them but he seems to have disappeared
I thought ulmf were anti-loli?

Are you sure your not just a bitter fag spouting Yea Forumsermin buzzwords?
I mean, how could you tell Ann is ruined from a silhouette

Attached: tumblr_pu4p2zwfur1u3x7x3o1_250.png (250x296, 62K)

>they show parts of her in the trailer and she is in a dress i'm not just using buzzwords

Attached: 1.png (828x429, 729K)

Doom

Only 64 had the girls with their actual personalities, BtN stripped them away for some reason.
>Karen no longer has attitude
>Mary is no longer shy
>Ann is no longer a farmhand tomboy
I guess Elli remained more or less the same and Popuri just got dumber.

the director had to put his touches onto the game and couldn't just recreate the characters one for one because they are already iconic as they are in the old games they didn't need any changing in anyway what soever.

i'm just going to boot up back to nature or friends of mineral town where an is still a tomboy and not waste my money on this remake that clearly doesn't even get or understand the characters.

in my mind this remake is non canon and some alternate universe and those are not the same girls

Attached: harvest.png (239x317, 18K)

what the fuck is the anatomy here?

Easy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I've come out of my cave. What is this about a remake?

>Popuri as your wife

Attached: 1492830844119.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

Only right answer

Attached: beer and kebab suddenly stop.png (436x319, 121K)

Fuck. Yeah.

Attached: Skyrim_combat.jpg (403x247, 25K)

Just watched the trailer. It looks terrible. I don't expect anything else from modern HM games so I can't be disappointed. The series just evolved into Rune Factory with 5 coming soon. Speaking of replaying BTN, I find its easier to play Boy and Girl for the psp which is a direct port. I find the original style to be more comfy than FOMT.