Kaviness has for years satirized the widespread stereotype that women on Twitch are leveraging their goods for clicks

> Kaviness has for years satirized the widespread stereotype that women on Twitch are leveraging their goods for clicks.

Great, so instead of dwaing attention to actual issue they are trying to silence the toxic males by public shaming them:

>Now, Twitch streamers are launching their own effort to highlight how the word “slut,” or slut-shaming generally, can make it hard to live and work online.

> Hurr durr bad word and ur bad for using it in appropriate cases

Attached: 1547929789149.png (1301x1817, 1.24M)

>muh roasties
rent free

Utterly and unironically based.

Remember when she played SFV and called Ryu's Haduken a "spell" and said combos are cheating

Attached: gamer gurlz.png (638x358, 444K)

>can make it hard to live and work online
I feel so bad. Imagine having to put up with words.

Attached: 0401C76B-7BE4-4BBB-9CED-C4D68B93E4E6.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

They're right, calling them sluts is inappropriate.

They're closer to prostitutes since they earn money by milking beta males.

Attached: ugly.jpg (599x418, 24K)

>the idea that women's clothing or lifestyles could in any way invite sexual violence
Hahahahahah.
Yes, of course, I'm sure it's just completely random!

Attached: 1493257059120.gif (640x480, 1001K)

nice reddit
spacing fuck off

>watching people play games
>for any reason
Why not just play them yourselves? I refuse to believe anyone older than 25 watches these fucks...

The internet was a mistake.
>tfw you realize it was only ever released to the public so that the government could fuck with the population the same way they have in the past with other population groups and harmful substances just to see what would happen

I see you've taken the McLuhan pill.

men
>showcase skill and/or personality on their streams
>facecam is usually non-central or nonexistent

women
>LOL watch me play games with my big titties in the frame
>LOL I'm a girl who plays video games. Isn't that quirky and cool?

She didn't pay taxes and IRS took all her money. She's trying to increase her viewership any way possible.

How is anything these sluts do respectable? All they do is just turn on the camera and flaunt their body. On top of that they likely make more than an actual camgirls by showing less. Why the fuck would anyone watch this let alone give them money? It's baffling.

Even IF people used the word less, there's a whole pile of other words we can use on those poleslurpers.

If ....
>she’s pretty
>funny/smart/generally entertaining
>plays games I actually like, competently
I can understand the appeal. I don’t watch streamers but hypothetically it makes sense if the above conditions are met.

>McLuhan
Strangely on-topic.

who?

Is this going to be like that bully hunters thing? I'm hoping so, trash fires are always good.

kaceytron has been in my wank bank for enough time for me not to hate her anymore

also post her nudes, you know which ones

The issue is that most of these thots only qualify for the first point and fail horribly on the next 2.

she's satirical you tool

if you fucking beta males would just ignore this shit and not donate or watch it would literally fix itself and go away. Fuck you beta manlets!

Attached: 1563908147771.jpg (750x720, 35K)

>watching tittystreamers
>ever

She has nudes?

>men
>facecam is usually non-central or nonexistent
who is supposed to believe that, you incredible lying faggot?

Got leaked in 2016 my dude, she has big areoles but fuck it I still nutted

It's fucking true. If you can't watch a male streamer unless he has a facecam then you're the faggot here buddy.

This. I once found a girl playing overwatch when I was looking for new friends on that shit game years ago. I'm not very social but I'm also not an autismo sperglord so we got along pretty well and chat and play games while she went invisible to hide from orbiters. I never donated a cent and made a new friend. Meanwhile her orbiters had donation wars and don't know about her going invisible to play games while avoiding them.

Damn kaceytron hit the wall HARD

>she has big areoles but

You say that like it's a bad thing...

>unironically hating kaceytron in 2019
she's the only one who called out Gross"ifshe'sundersixteenshe'sgettingmypeen"Gore and Boogie29Overweight when they tried to pity party on her streams and Rajj's shows before. She's unironically based.

Attached: CNbxcIxU8AAikyG.png large.png (224x287, 102K)

they are just the typical fat girl tits. nothing special

Kacey and kotaku whatever that website is struck a deal, Kacey has always done stupid shit events like these.

>live and work online

Attached: 1498891076151.png (555x555, 203K)

what sexual violence are the experiencing through the internet

the thot audit got this skank so hard
the bitch cannot even buy arts and crafts materials because she's so broke

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: Action Stars Template Final.jpg (1500x1100, 926K)