Duuuude

Duuuude

Attached: socqd0ez1mm01[2].jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Fahrenheit is kino
Mario Maker 2 is fun
The roguelite shit sucks ass and is boring
Austin sucks
Dan sucks
Rob sucks
Josh and MALF are cool
Them being liberal and making /pol/tards seethe is cool too

DRY BABY

why did he fake his voice?

Attached: photo.jpg (1544x980, 177K)

let's GO

Attached: mv6tic6fj5zy.png (1080x1084, 1.36M)

To sound like Dan Gheesling

I see Kate as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Kate is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Kate does it for me.

his new videos are shit with the webcam

A new influx of Zoomers need a facecam. Shifting audience, my duuude.

malf is such a whiny little fag, have you seen their latest team unity streams? austin is a literal furfag and also very whiny, rob is a mouthbreathing retard who has never thought hard a day in his life, but dan is dank

i think it's really the same content just with facecam now, i almost never watch the videos themselves and i haven't noticed a decline in quality

I love Dan, he's such a fucking weird dude.
Cobalt on the other hand has the charisma of a fucking doorkob. I legitimately cannot watch an NLSS with Cobalt on it.

>Dan Gheesling
I don't know who that is but my god you are right.

Every time Kate comes up to interrupt NL while he's recording to say stupid shit I feel bad for NL. Dude is charming and decent looking, why did he mary Kate? I hate her voice and personality so much

Pure charisma radiates from this man.

Attached: daniel.png (614x768, 666K)

>austin sucks
Austin is okay, never great but rarely shit, pretty consistent
>Dan sucks
So wrong. If NL is #1, Dan is #2.
>Rob sucks
Rob is alright. Better than Austin but nothing special.
>Josh
meh
>MALF
The weirdest and most awkward of them all and that what's makes him pretty good. Easy #3.

Submissive and easy to get. Also, NL has money and is like 5.6ft, perfect target

>Dan sucks
?

Kek

>Liberal
Don't use that term so easily. Leftists aren't liberals. They are just a perversion of what right-wingers are to conservatives.
>tfw every vocal cunt is either Leftist or right-winger.
>sane people don't use their voice anymore, making them seem non-existent
Social media was a mistake

OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS
NL = Dan >>>> Josh > Austin > MALF >> Rob >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cobalt

Attached: 1546315236781.jpg (720x808, 38K)

/incel/ internet celebrities when?

I'm gonna have to hit you with a skip

Where would you put Baer?

Tbh he has pretty eyes

>dan sucks
YOU SUCK RETARD DAN RULES

Attached: 1551355920779.png (500x500, 44K)

keep crying bitch nigga

Below MALF

NL = Dan >>>> Josh > Baer > Austin > MALF >> Rob > Sinvicta (geoguessr is good though) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cobalt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nick

Attached: 1557823305909.gif (128x119, 17K)

I miss Nick :(

>cy+++++ nu/v/
have you forgotten where you are?

Geoguessr is prime comfy content. Though I think the curated categories are a bit too easy.

100% agreed.
Also I was initially bummed about it only being 3 days a week but if that means they get burned out slower then I'm all for it

Why this nigga look like wojak?

he got no hair

why doesn't this guy take video editing classes instead of relying that the already pajeet infested field of coding will still be viable as a career when his internet fame eclipses
maybe he would make better content if he actually cut some of it down like pretty much all video game youtubers nowadays or just hire an editor if his time is so precious
dude is even too lazy to edit two chunks of raw footage together when there are some technical difficulties mid recording session
let's stay in the old machinima mindset that dumping hours of let's play footage and stream vods on your channel daily is what get's you clicks
i get that youtube doesn't pay as much as streaming anymore, but there i still a bigger audience on yt that you can attract and then bring onto twitch

EY EVRYBODYYYYY welcomebacktonorthernlionplaysthebindingofisaac AFTERbirth

haha "let's goooo" amirite?? XD

>have you seen their latest team unity streams
No, because I only watch the good content.

>Austin above MALF

Hard disagree

>yfw dry baby

Attached: 1562910281167.jpg (828x502, 39K)

This. The team unity content used to be at least mildly entertaining as a way for them to explore a unique game dynamic but its become so miserableto watch that they should honestly just retire it. At least roundtable was still good before it ended.

What's the worst BoI run he had lately? Anything on par with dry baby?

Hey everybody!

Go to sleep, Ryan. You have a lot of Isaac to record tomorrow

>e-celeb thread
kill yourself nigger faggot trannies

Ya seethe?

We could have been having team unity Mario Maker if Malf wasn't a whiny fucking baby. Literally mad cause bad. Pure cringe when he was having a tantrum and not saying a fucking word during that steam.

true

I don't get it, is the bald man fucking that little Asian boy?

there married

Where?

What happened to Nick, anyway? I watched him back in 2012-2013, when I was too fucking dumb to find primary sources for weird indie shit. Maybe it's just because I was younger, but I remember him being less of a horrible tumor.

Indie Impressions was a cool idea but he's just way too socially awkward for any group content. I'm glad he's gone

I heard his mother has cancer so he quit the show to help her out more. Not sure if it's true though.

anyone got the picture of her skelly frame?
she looks malnourished

Hey everybody
Scum
Oh shit no rhe streak
That was fast
Here we go ok

>geoguessr back with sinvicta
>more solo content
>more trio content with dan and mathas
This is golden NL.
Rob and Nick mooch off NLs fame. Austin is 'okay'. His skill in games can carry him a decent bit. Baer and Dan are very successful by themselves. Sinvicta I'm pretty sure isnt popular but he doesnt seem like the mooching type. Josh and Malf basically need NL but those 2 are also his best friends and those 3 work wonderfully together

Is NL slowly becoming Dan? I swear he has slowly been internalising all his neologisms. It's like Dan is some kind of Being John Malchovich soul eater and is slowly taking over Ryans being. Dan is too powerful he should not be trusted after Big Brother.

>Austin sucks
>Rob sucks
I was pretty fuming over the latest drama about those two. They say contenscious shit then when they get blow back spend all this time crying and implying NL's twitch is toxic. Like what the fuck do you think is going to happen, people are entitled to their opinions. NL handled well though which was pretty impressive

What did they say this time?

cobalt is better

Fucking christ relax Dan

skrt

sad he finally became one of those obnoxious lets players.
dont talk if you have nothing interesting to say.

His channel started as that you mongoloid.

NL is a great man but I almost always find myself rooting against him, he's like a charismatic villain. Watching him lose is almost always more fun.

Dan is based as fuck and I always root for him.

MALF and Josh are pretty good.

Nick was cancer and I'm so glad he's gone I wish Rob would follow his lead.

Austin and Baer are okay.

Kate is cancer but not as bad as most girls that leech fame off their more talented husbands.

Attached: 1534392958388.png (500x500, 26K)

>Kate is cancer but not as bad as most girls that leech fame off their more talented husbands.
I never looked at it like this before but I agree

bad damage on my part

keep crying bitch nigga