Final Fantasy XIV

Imagine putting 130 katanas into your game for the SAM class and only five of them look decent/good.

Sasuga, Nomura. Kek

Attached: FF XIV Katanas.png (1872x1674, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/DaintyProudQueleaFrankerZ
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/c696613148b/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg9N-u3rOwE
youtu.be/ILBSeKYbjy4?t=123
clips.twitch.tv/CoyFantasticOrcaTBTacoRight
youtube.com/watch?v=3XWjdKre5kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of those are the gordian katana. OP is shit

How did you all enjoy WAR's expansion?

Imagine not taking your avatarposting horseshit to /vg/ where it belongs. Just imagine.

SUPERIOR NIP STEEL
FOLDED ONE THOUSAND TIMES

Can you put those away please? Thanks.

Who else fedora+suit SAM?

Gordian katana looks like garbage. I saw a picture of it, looked like shit. Don't understand why people farmed for such an ugly weapon or what the fascination with it is.

> I saw a picture of it
Ah, a retard

I see some SAM players wearing the Scion adventurer outfit dyed jet black with like an eyepatch or some shit.

Imagine getting this ass blasted over nothing. The FF XIV on /vg/ are garbage. Go see for yourself if you don't believe me. The Yea Forums threads are 100x better and more enjoyable.

Gordian katana is great. Pictures don't do it justice

>The FF XIV on /vg/ are garbage. Go see for yourself if you don't believe me
Oh no, I know exactly how awful it is. Which is why I want you to take your attention whoring bullshit back there where it belongs.

I'm sure you get told this a lot, but what you want doesn't matter to anyone.

OP wtf...

Attached: 1562646324510.png (210x240, 111K)

Alright, looked up a video of it. Looks a bit better than the picture I saw, but my original point still stands. There are only 5-6 good looking katana in this game.

Chill out, Elidibus. It's only steel.

>What are the Baulder variants, Gordian, Unsullied Skies/Gunromaru, Seiryu, Kotetsu, AF blades, Genji, Kanesada, etc
All off the top of my head. This recent thing of people saying the game has no good SAM weapons baffles me.

Just tried it on and damn it's nice.

>Play SMN/SCH
>Books are BORING
>need glows to look cool

I should get the Omega SCH book since it's not super intrusive

Attached: file.png (1600x848, 1.94M)

Yeah, I admit it is pretty looking. I guess the picture I saw was low res or something, but seeing a decent picture of it or seeing footage of it in game; it is very pretty looking.

Attached: Gordian Katana FF XIV.png (1872x1872, 1.18M)

>hewwo evewyone! wook at my cutie patootie ewezen! ^///^!!
Go back

clips.twitch.tv/DaintyProudQueleaFrankerZ

Attached: 1557524015357.jpg (1000x3035, 1.94M)

Ilberd??

when did throwing fits about /vg/ become less of an act of attention-whoring

Attached: 1554723248628.png (306x290, 3K)

That's not my character, retard. It was just the best high quality picture I could find modeling the katana. I'm not even avatarposting and shit. I just was uploading a picture of a character modeling the weapon.

Fuck off.

Guys is larryzaur okay? He hasn't uploaded anything since ShB started.

Attached: 1564429187917.png (661x718, 80K)

Yeah man (oh sorry, "ma'am") it's totally just a coincidence that it happened to be the same fucking character as OP's image! I believe it!

>katanas
>avatars
HELP ME EMET THEY'RE EVOLVING
THEY'RE GETTING A WILL OF THEIR OWN

Attached: 1562459852033.png (1280x567, 856K)

how do you explain the au ra and whatever's modeling the ravel keeper's katana

OP here. Are you retarded? I made that image that I used for the OP image, and that particular character has modeled a lot of katana weapons in the game. They also tend to upload all their images in high res, so that's why I save them. Critical thinking skills, user. Acquire them.

Attached: FF XIV Katanas 2.png (3508x1164, 3M)

Shin-Zantetsuken, while not technically a Katana, is fuckin cool and can be used by SAM

Shame they're so expensive, it's hard to get ahold of one without spending gillions. Should've hopped on the Eureka train while I still could.

Luckily i got one while they were cheapest (300-500k) because i knew for a fucking fact that they'd stop circulating once the content they came from inevitably died with ShB's release

>Zantetsuken would work better as a DRK weapon given its size
>oh wait they actually did make that
>looks like shit because it's bright silver and you can't dye it

I feel sorry for SAM too for this same issue

Attached: file.png (800x450, 767K)

But don't think
your petty heroism
will save you.

The problem most of the time is the scabbard, now if the blade and both are shit its unsavable

>now if the blade and both are shit its unsavable

That's like 90% of katana in the game. A lot of them are ruined by the garbage sheathe being so overly designed. I don't care for the glowing elemental meme blades either.

>Blazefire saber is stuck as a PLD weapon
Just fuck my shit up

I did the same with a Kirin's Osode of Striking, valued that over a Shin-Zantetsuken at the time. Still serves me faithfully for a foot-soldier Samurai glamour

Can we please remove Mizztake and Zeplame?

Attached: 1557602273484.png (800x715, 459K)

Honestly I'd rather not take it as a GNB weapon because Lightning's Gunblades are beyond retarded.

Attached: blazefire saber.gif (1280x720, 3.74M)

Imagine being

>AST
>SMN
>SCH
>SAM

and having every single weapon practically looking the same.

Pretty much, but its worse when its almost perfect.
>Tenguto has a great scabbard and unique handle
>The blade has that crappy pop up wing attached to it

katanas vary wildly in appearance largely because of actually having scabbards, should've kept it to the three mage jobs

I miss her ass. NIN quests are great.

Kek, holy fuck I forgot how stupid Lightning's "gunblade" design was. Seeing it in motion is even worse.

Attached: FF XIV Gunblade.jpg (983x1043, 587K)

There's so much gear in this game I look at and think "if you just got rid of this, or moved this thing there, or had something there, these would be so much better".
Drives me absolutely spare

AST has a little bit more variety but I feel like they should have cards to go with them.

Attached: Luxord's weapons.jpg (888x633, 111K)

seethe harder

SMN books are cool

That transformation is kino though

>larryzaur
I can't fucking stand that faggot. He does that baby voice shit trying to be cute and it gives me the same fight or flight response like I'm being lured by a rapist.

I still use GS's wooden sword.

>Doman Steel Gunblade
>Has the House Fortemps logo on it
The fuck?
I tried looking up its name in Japanese and it's also Doman Steel Gunblade (ドマスチール・ガンブレード)
Was that a fuck up of SE or something?

Attached: ffxiv_07292019_172242_238.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

Now I don't really play either SCH or SMN but, are they really that different?

by kino you mean absolute fucking garbage. Why do you need to transform it into a gun? Just offset the barrel where it should be in the first place and bam you can just fucking shoot it while not having to transform it with this retarded superfluous shit

The blade must be fragile as fuck to allow it to move like that and enable the use of the gun.
Squall's sword exploding for no reason is somehow less stupid than this failed attempt at making a gunblade make more sense.

The struggle with katanas are you either get a nice looking blade with a shit sheath, or a shit looking blade with a normal sheath.

The only thing 'cool' about it is that it's something that could actually be built and function exactly like that, rather than animu "fuck physics" designs.

I think he went so far into "pretending to be retarded"-mode that he can't come out anymore.

No, it wasn't a mistake. The Doman Steel tier in general is a recolor of Martial (lv. 51 dungeon) and Halonic (lv. 57 dungeon) gear.

I don't care to tank, but I love a lot of the greatswords and one handed swords and shields in the game.

I think you could make a really aesthetic looking PLD or DRK with the right armor set and weapon. Lots of great looking plate armor sets in the game as well, but having a cool shield and sword is more my style. Makes me wish we had some DPS class that could use shields.

Attached: Warrior.jpg (811x985, 199K)

is that model used in any earlier design, like a dungeon set?

No, it's literally just reused assets. The thing drops in some dungeons too.

Garbage picks

The boken weapon? Yeah, that's nice I suppose. I mean, I prefer an actual bladed weapon and not a training sword but to each their own.

Anyone else Party Finder Eden Savage tomorrow? I usually party finder savage as I don't want to commit to specific times and I'm not that caring of needing to beat it every week.

Welp.
That feel lazy.
Really hoping they will give GNB and DNC more weapons in the future, especially trial/primal ones.

Mythrite Tachi, Baldur Katana and Mythrite Uchigatana exist for just that purpose, plain blade and plain scabbard. Genuinely ends up looking better than a lot of the fantasy katanas just for being a normal katana

When will they let Warriors use great swords? When will they make a class that uses giant fuck you hammers?

Well, go ahead and humor me. Tell me your top favorites. I'm sure they're all ones with the glowy meme elemental effects right? Because having your sword on fire looks cool to a 12 year old probably

WAR has a hammer now

It seems lazy at first glance but it's not reused anywhere else, it's an original model meant to fit into a recolor gear-tier's place.

what is it about this game that has people right on the edge of becoming angry?
It's kinda weird how people have these cute looking characters and glamours but their personality is anything but

>When will they let Warriors use great swords?
They can. For some reason it changes your job name to Dark Knight though.

>giant fuck you hammers

lvl 68 dwarf WAR weapon is a giant fuck you hammer

Alexandrian Katana is all I need.

Attached: 300px-Model-Alexandrian_Metal_Katana.png (300x284, 73K)

Warrior already has a couple giant hammers, I don't play one but I saw a couple Wars with hammers running around

This. The ones you can buy in Hingana are just standard generic looking katana, so if you want a classic SAM look then those are good to use.

the only thing worse than Lightning's Gunblade has to be Seifer's

>Squall's has a revolver aesthetic but has a handle to realistically allow it to be wielded with two hands like a normal person
>Seifer's uses a semi-automatic pistol for its design and is basically an actual pistol with a sword glued to the end of it and trying to use something like this would snap your wrist

Attached: Hyperion.jpg (466x466, 10K)

Most people that play MMOs are spergs in one way or another.

> only 5

???
that's a lot, how fucking many do you want.

That you can't fucking recolor.
What the fuck SE?!

I'm happy I was able to get it from a merchant and dye it rather than farming a dungeon and being limited to two colour choice personally.

>even holds the thing in a completely retarded fashion

Attached: 1559931673222.png (150x201, 27K)

Eh, I guess if you're into Garlemald or magitek looking aesthetics. I prefer authentic or classical katana looking weapons myself.

tsukukatana best katana

Attached: ffxiv_09052019_145058_398.png (2048x1152, 2.05M)

That's why he jobs all the way through FF8. He can't properly wield his weapon.
But can reverse Zantetsuken for some reason.

Which merchant sell a dyeable version?
I crafted the doman steel one but you can't dye it.

>T. WHM

It's alright, I know your pain.

Ah, good choice. That was one of the ones I liked too.

It's a proper duelling stance, but completely unfit for his weapon.

>When will they let Warriors use great swords?
Never since DRK is a thing, unless they just outright let the different tank classes swap between weapons which would admittedly be cool if they could somehow retain class identity.
>When will they make a class that uses giant fuck you hammers?
Wait for Geomancer or use the dorf gear.

Also Hyperion has a modified design in Dissidia NT to make it usable by Squall (or at all). Pistols are not good for gunblades lol

Attached: Hyperion Dissidia.jpg (750x1000, 29K)

>box-cutter
I never did get a clear, I tried for three straight weeks to wrangle a clear out of the EU data-center when it was new and never could. I haven't touched it since moving to Crystal.

It's the closest thing i'll get to Yamigarasu

Attached: BB-YAMIGARASU-ACTION-2.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

Unsullied Skies
Ravel Keeper's
Dead/Hive Katana
Gunromaru
Tremor/Katana of Crags
Gordian Katana
Alexander Katana
Suzaku's Blade

All pretty good blades for glamour. Pure White Dyed Gordian is definitely my favorite. Unfortunately a lot of swords in the game are cut and paste.

Attached: ffxiv_07272019_171930_051.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Why is this class so fun now? It's so fun.

Attached: 1559333486367.jpg (1079x606, 142K)

See that space after the gun but before the blade starts? that's where your second hand goes.
also why seifer used a lot of dragging/spinning motions.
>implying gunblades aren't retarded in general
they're cool, they're also retarded though.

The ones near its lvl range (64), so Yanxia/Steppes or Kugane since it has all 60-70 stuff since ShB.

What are the best looking dragoon lances?

Asking for a friend.

actually all these NT Dissidia weapons are so fucking dumb I love it, it's like DeviantArt in here

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 795K)

I feel like it's only fun when you have access to all those high level abilities. Considering MCH starts off at level 30 and it's boring as fuck till you reach like level 70. I guess the same can be said for most classes.

Go DRK and get an Odenta if you want a long ass katana.

The lighting in the image of Cloud holding that sword makes it look like a really thick sheet of metal with no edge.

it's absolutely not, Seifer holds hyperion like a GANGSTA

Attached: file.png (640x480, 359K)

Wait so you meant the Doman Steel Gunblade?
But I can't dye mine, what magic are you using?

have you never been around a chihuahua

G a e B o l g
a
e

B
o
l
g

Attached: 1553557715571.png (1197x377, 927K)

>no one mentioning the seiryu katana
the fuck

Why are random anons trying to get me into PSO all the time

Attached: 1548319819093.jpg (1256x1048, 482K)

Switched to MCH main recently. No regrets. I jizz everytime I use drill and air anchor.

you mean GAY BULGE

The Garo one. Nice and simple. No fucking overdesigned retarded chuni shit.

GNB weapons by default are retarded and they all look like shit in this game.

can't i not get the garo one anymore

Gay Bulge.

>G a y B u l g e
ftfy

can you get estinien's edgier gay bulge yet

Attached: Double Nidhogg.png (2000x2000, 1.19M)

I'm sorry user, I had a brainfart during the reply chain and was thinking about the armor, the gunblade isn't dyable.

The only answer

>Dragon dildo

Because PSO is great, but you probably won't like it if you never played it since it's slow as fuck.
It's like how playing FFXI feel awful if you played FFXIV first

Who /makingcollectablesnowtoturninonpatchdrop/ here? I got 15000 yellows and 5000 white scrips worth of stuff ready to turn in, not counting current cap.

What glamours are gunbros wearing? The plateshit that is 99% of fending gear just look wrong on it.

to be fair there's only like 5 of them because they decided not to make primal gunblades or chakrams because fuck you

FFXI gave me PTSD

Gay Bulge. The 80 one is alright tho.

Garo ends at 5.1

ok but you only posted one of the good looking ones

Lion Heart is sex, I just wish it didn't pop out like it does and just remained at full extension. All the pop-out and unfolding weapons in this game are awful.

You should still be able to get the undyeable ones from the gold saucer.

They're pretty diverse and unique. Even their text.

Attached: 9368c9c43ac3841046c38d7ef3b6ad5ebf13372c.jpg (1024x378, 150K)

is that tomorrow

Skallic set of fending beside the head.

pretty much any serious crafter is doing that

You're probably some gil hogging master crafter dude. The fuck do I do with my yellow scrips these days? I'm just turning them into hi-cordials cause I don't know what to do with them anymore.

Don't say books because I already got the ones I need.

Attached: 1.jpg (595x416, 58K)

Not him but you're pretty dumb or new. These images are old

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/c696613148b/

I've played (barely) PSO before, just kinda fell off it around 20-ish because I generally have no idea what I'm doing or what to play as a solo player.
It was fun enough though

>playing samurai
you deserve shit looking swords

Attached: received_2394506740612053.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Oh, for sure, that one's excellent. Seiryu's got the best tier of auspice weapons by far, the only thing from the other two that even comes close in sheer /fa/ is Byakko's Fists for Monk I think. Blade's not stupid even with that scale-pattern hamon and the scabbard is pretty detailed without being overdesigned, you could still see it as being a treasure-sword in the real world or something.

Attached: 1535612545662.png (555x473, 355K)

Only one. The Areadbahr or whatever it's called.

Nope, that naginata Gay Bulge is still unique to him.

t.CUK

remember when there was a PSO2 x FFXIV crossover and PSO2 got a lot of XIV stuff including an Odin Fight but then we never got ANYTHING

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 1.22M)

Imagine posting an image of those five katana you claim are the best looking but don't even show an image of the Gordian Katana which is still by far and away the best looking one in the game and dyes incredibly well with almost every color available.

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29d9.png (1857x1737, 989K)

>he didnt kick hades' ass with a training sword
Weak.
Weak and pathetic.

I'm doing all my crafter class quests now.
I got them all to 70 but forgot to do the quests, and now that Manipulation II is needed now more than ever I have to go through hours of quests to unlock it for every class.

Attached: 1553150003436.png (707x895, 610K)

I can't wait for tomorrow's patch note. Half of it out of curiosity for the changes in my jobs, half of it for the wave of funposting

I am. But only did the minimal. You only need 9600 yellow scrips for the books. No white scrips needed.

I'm still pissed about it to this day

>"we didn't want to limit dancer's options so they get throwing weapons, not just chakrams"
>all available weapons on shadowbringers launch are chakrams

Attached: 1544547111329.png (573x310, 133K)

>Areadbhar
The only good thing about it is 99% of people don't know how to spell or pronounce it

haha he got banned for this. THE DAY BEFORE PROG LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, Yoshi said it was because the game never came out in the west
Hopefully now that an english release is finally coming, maybe Yoshi will still consider it

And it will all be for gear worthless come raidtime.

Seriously, people throw millions of fucking gil into overmelding when crafting is likely to be even fucking easier than Stormblood this go around. Everyone's going to post the new gear for millions just as they always do, nobody is going to buy, and then the retards are going to undercut each other into oblivion so that everything is worth a few hundred thousand half a day later at best. Any group that is not world first and has a dedicated team of crafters/gatherers to get them this shit asap is 100% better off just dropping the gil on the raw gear for cheap tomorrow evening rather than wasting it on failed materia melds.

The only good GNB gear I've seen is the starter Squall gear and the artifact armor. The rest look shitty, unless you're creative and can make a cool glamour outfit.

Good. PSO's aesthetic is hot fucking garbage.

Seeing the garbage armor we got in XIV for the Monster Hunter one, i'm glad nothing came of it.

Don't set your expectations so high.

PSO2 maybe, but PSO?
You shut your fucking whore mouth.

Dyed-silver Bluesteel fending set, purple Best Man's pants, and Ghost Barque/Deepgold gunblade for knight Laguna.

Attached: 1559051175220.png (600x450, 459K)

Minimal is 2k current cap +2300~ from custom deliveries on reset, allowing you to only need to make 5k worth of stuff, really easy.

I mean at the very lest I would have expected like, a Rappy minion but they couldn't even do that

Attached: file.png (563x318, 357K)

I thought I was the only one that fucking remebered this. Fucking Yoshi-P. I was expecting knives and boomerangs and shit.

>DUDE DEVIANTART ANIME ARTSTYLE AND NEON LIGHTS

Attached: 1538074383989.png (694x793, 15K)

Any padshitters here? I want to laugh at you.

Attached: 1562120668571.jpg (720x405, 46K)

what was his problem?

I hope we get a Olga Flow trial. It's the easiest fight to transfer into FFXIV without changing much and it can have some cool loot drops like Dark Flow for DRK, Dark Meteor for BLM, and so forth.

/vg/ obsession is a slippery slope.

Don't even get it. They're mad because they pulled without a timer?

>game predates deviantart
>game doesn't even have a neon aesthetic

Fucking zoomers I swear, shut the fuck up

Dark Bridge for BLM*

from how we hold them we practically can't have anything but chakrams

Attached: file.png (239x340, 136K)

What should I meld for NIN now? Crit or hit? Wanna to do some EX practice rung because rotation with bunshin is hard to swallow

What time do servers go down/up tonight?

One of my friend is autistic about drill. Like he do a 40k drill crit and is fucking happy about it, I tell him he can do 80k crit three times in a row with a sam but somehow he doesn't care.

MCH is unironically the worst class in the game in terms of rDPS

Yep. Though I am going to be crafting some for white scrips because I believe there will be mats exclusive to it added later today.

Too fucking bad I don't have a starred white scrip to craft.

Not here. I'm a skillspeed MNK chad who seeks to achieve the lowest GCD possible for no other reasons than my desire to go fast, and to make the game harder for myself as I fight against server ticks and clipping at an ever-increasing demand for increased skill and focus on my end. It's too fucking easy as is.

Attached: 1563844745635.png (280x284, 132K)

That is because we are not worthy of Japan's greatest online RPG.

1 AM EST to 6 AM EST

He wants to play MCH, not SAM.

SKILL SPEED
K
I
L
L

S
P
E
E
D

Never. Warriors have been using axes since ffxi

>Caring about meta

Maybe he just likes Drill and doesn't give a damn about weebshit

Based and greased lightning pilled

I feel good about my 20K Broils because I play SCH, not SAM, let him be excited about his own job's numbers lol

>grorious nippon rpg folded over a mirrion times

Because it "ruined his opener". He's a autistic parsefag.

Chivalric/Adamantite level 60 set
with the gunsaw

Maybe he simply prefers MCH to SAM?

dnc weapons are literally listed on the MB as "throwing weapons" too
i think they just rushed some chakram designs out and forgot about it

remember the 9 dungeons we were supposed to get?

>parsetranny

I'm sorry but MCH in my opinion is more of a meme job than SAM. I see more autistic people talking about MCH than any other job in the game. Literally everyone and their brother plays MCH now.

Will I be able to make big bucks tomorrow from all the grade VII materia I got saved up in my bag?

>this shitter MNK who used to be top 1 allstars on my server
>they changed so it's now rdps
>dude is not even top 10 anymore or even first of his job
I'm loving every second. I can only imagine how a shitter like this must be feeling right now.

You've got the heart of a BLM, user. I wish you well.

Attached: 1551624059774.png (212x221, 11K)

yes like an idiot. Because the game makes it abundantly clear that seifer is a fucking larper while squall lays actual pipe, steers actual airships, and eats actual hot dogs.

>That feel lazy.

No shit. That's literally the entirety of FFXIV in a nutshell, excluding the writing and voice acting.

>mfw i will be undercutting every single faggot i see in my way tomorrow

Attached: 1468053625001.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

>Get to 72 on BLM
>Suddenly it's flares out the ass for AoE

Damn this is fun

>yfw they consider the shitty RNG map dungeon to count as one of them

>Ragequitting over a BLM pulling by mistake
I don't get it

Attached: 6123732.jpg (719x513, 53K)

Don't parse, kids. You'll start talking in numbers that don't mean anything, and nobody cares about.

>healer main
>Viera
>swimsuit glamour
>parsefag
He'll be on HRT within the year.

Watching BIG NUMBER pop up as the drill pushes through an enemy is a lot more satisfying than THOK-THWAK/THOK-THWAK/THOK-THWAK

it's fun, though I think I suck at it, I have no idea how to fit that sort of shit into the rotation
I guess after blizzard iv

>Someone starts the fight before the timer hit zero
>Disconnects and kills himself
>Refuses to accept res

What a faggot. Glad he got banned. This is just the epitome of being an arrogant manchild.

I've started my BLM journey but the quest are fucking soporific and it's full of lalafels. Should I set my expectations low and just enjoy the gameplay?

I finally did it, I completed every non-blue HW sidequest. Tomorrow I'll start working on the SB ones. There were a lot more than I expected desu. Also the ones in Matoya's cave were surprisingly heartwarming/sad.

People like robots and I don't blame them

>within the year
lmao he'll be popping titty skittles before Christmas.

Why do people roll need on all the alex and omega drops? Just glamour?

>Full of lalafells

Yeah, I know little of BLM but the BLM's shown in the game tend to be all lalafells for some reason. It's weird.

Your friend sounds pretty based, too bad he has a SAMtranny as a friend.

Why you gotta shit on GUB like that bro?

what katanas are these
i need good katanas
also is there a decent modddel vewer for 14

BLM has 1 spell until 60 so it filters all the non-believers

>Actually doing side quests
>Attempting to do every single one of them

Autism at it's finest. Either that or you have no life.

If you look on his last VoD he actually streamed him getting put in the GM gaol. The look on his face, priceless

Lore-wise they're better attuned to aether so they're one of the more effective races at casting spells.

I don't even remember her having one

The lalafells in BLM's storyline are pretty tolerable, you only interact with two at any given point and the rest are all beastmen. What's the difference, nyuck nyuck nyuck Lalai in particular is your main job-tutor since the second lalafell is usually too busy brooding, apologizing or dying.

Freeze >Sharpcast T4 > F3 > Flare > Flare > Manafont + Flare > Ether + Flare
Obviously using T4 Procs when available

I love her gunblade ngl

Not that fellow, but I did them in HW while leveling up other jobs, the ones in ShB even scale to your level.

Forgot about Enochian and B4 after Freeze

Being better than other people is a completely valid thing to be satisfied about, and if you were to say you were never happy about being better than others in anything ever then you'd be a grade A liar. Of course the people who are being stepped on will naturally say stuff like "it doesn't mean anything" like that kid on third grade who tried to underplay your win whenever you'd defeat him at anything at all and didn't realize how butthurt he sounded while doing it.

Naturally people who throw a tantrum and suicide and ruin the run because something went wrong and they wanted the parse are just as autistic, just on a different side of the spectrum I guess.

DUDE
DRILL
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg9N-u3rOwE

Nah m8 you use Freeze to get into and back into ice phase when Flaring for AoE. Flare does not care about how many umbral hearts you have, just that you have one, hence it puts you at Umbral Ice 3 and one Umbral Heart. Before you get the trait that lets you use Blizzard spells at 0 MP while in Fire, Transpose and then Freeze to get straight back up to UI3.

Matoya's cave quests were written be our Goddess

>fit that into the rotation

don't use Flare on single target, Despair and F4 do more damage. It just smooths out your AOE rotation.

Only good Katana is the ironworks magitek samurai blade. Best unsheathing animation, most satisfying sound effects, and it doesn't glow like a neon condom.

Attached: 2735b8eef25f1fa3a4a244821cb740da349ed79f.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

I'm glad parsefags are getting shit on lately. I wonder if the autistic NIN one of my groups had on Eden day 1 got the boot too.

youtu.be/ILBSeKYbjy4?t=123

How low did BLM's GCD get at the end of Stormblood? Do they always meld pure spell speed?

thanks buddy, I'll give it a go

>not using the Katana of Althyk

Attached: 576hg4h78g6ufhg77u.png (1872x1872, 1.89M)

>replying to wowkek
user...

>B4 after freeze

Freeze gives you an umbral heart and having more than one umbral heart is pointless when you're using Flare.

it looks like shit though

>Ironworks weapons
Not on your life, potatonigger.

Lalafell are high-IQ and high-DEX since they're pretty much Tarutaru. Highlanders made up the majority of Mhach's population (all the Black Mage Corpse enemies in Weeping City and so on are highlanders along with that huge statue of a highlander BLM with a Stardust Rod and post-war Red Mages being highlanders/Ala Mhigan) but the greatest and most powerful BLM and the one that founded the art was Shatotto, a spud.

Some of them are nice, I like going them when levelling other jobs. Only for the zones I liked though.

These cyber-esque weapons just always rub me the wrong way. It just doesn't fit.

>He likes Garlemald/Magitek trash

Literally the worst taste in this thread. If you want to walk around covered in magitek trash or garlemald aesthetics than switch to some heavy armored job.

>Handguard on a katana

Kek, no. The white and black design is nice, but it has a handguard so it's automatically trash to me. If they got rid of the handguard it'd be top tier.

Damn nigger it's almost like you don't want to hear the snickersnack thwick-thwack of your vorpal blade.

Personally i like the silver color

>not protectin yo hands

Subtly be dammed, I love pic related because it looks like some motherfucker took a chunk of the Crystal Tower and carved it into a blade.
Martial is from the 51 dungeon
Diamond is from Kefka
Omega is self explanatory
Bokuto is from the Gold Saucer
Ravel Keepers Blade is from the 75 dungeon

Attached: Bluespirit.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

Can't go wrong with a mythrite tachi desu. It's a basic design, but that's all I'm looking for in a katana.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

What kind of fucking scabbard is that?

Attached: whatinthefuckisthis.jpg (498x505, 60K)

>Needing to protect your hands when you can just iai a nigga and kill him in one hit.

Attached: Zoro Iai.gif (500x220, 1001K)

Looks cool to me

BLM spell-speed was around the 2s-2.05s mark at max spell-speed in Stormblood if I'm recalling correctly. Crit was preferable for pure damage but more spell-speed was always desirable, with BLM's sheer power your materia choices are just min-maxing and preference.

What said, I started leveling my RDM and I can't stand running PotD or HoH, I prefer going through the areas and listening to the OST at my leisure. Not like I did it in one day either.

Lost Allagan Katana looks a million times better than that shit.

Eh, I know the sheathe is trash, but I like the blade. It's the Omega weapon for SAM, but it looks like some kind of magitek sheath, like Zenos katana revolver thingy.

A lot of the katanas you can get in Higana are basic aesthetic like that, and you're right, they're good for just a basic katana look.

Patrician taste

>Has to work up the bother to do an Iai in the first place

>hear many great things about SHB, decide to buy and resub
>not a single fucking tank or healer in my entire levelling from 61-80 used cleric stance or dps stance
Hell I dont even know what GUNs dps stance is even called because I haven't seen a single fucking one use it.
Is the playerbase really this braindead these days?

Attached: 1551183193735.jpg (925x768, 69K)

Ancient alien beetle robot scabbard

Attached: 1534565480205.jpg (1491x1080, 551K)

Wait those were from Ishikawa (or whatever her name is)? Damn it she's got a magic touch desu.

>not wanting a cavalry saber

Attached: 1559762878348.png (128x128, 23K)

Not sure if joking

Attached: 1558822437320.png (242x242, 65K)

Nah, best Katana isn't even for Sam it's Odenta.

I like it because it looks like a formal military sword.

Attached: 1466011623395.jpg (699x699, 68K)

If you aren't baiting, cleric stance and DPS tank stances were removed.

Attached: 1561425536798.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Worst raid scabbard, omegalets when will they learn lmao

>cleric stance or dps stance

Attached: 1466286137690.png (432x490, 323K)

>ALC story is sobering
>DRK story is depressing
>Fucking Binding Coil
>Matoya's Cave is heartwarming
>Chilling with Hien on the Steppe is comfy
>Everything about Shadowbringers
Crystal Tower was whatever on its own, but tying into everything else elevated it.

Based Datebro

Attached: 1553525637957.png (256x256, 31K)

>I prefer going through the areas and listening to the OST at my leisure. Not like I did it in one day either.
my man
level 50->60 is the best because you can pick up the daily hunts and do some/most of those while you do quests and are sitting in the queue for your roulettes
unfortunately, SB and ShB lack the linear zone progression (western highlands -> forelands ->churning mists) and compactness that made HW leveling so comfy

>obvious new player who boosted and is not sure what to do fails mechanics multiple times and continuously wipes the group despite your best explanations
I feel really bad just abandoning them, but you know what, that is what trusts are for. If you tell them advice and they dont do it, then there's really nothing for you to do besides vote abandon or take the leave penalty.

Attached: 1457804264817.jpg (500x500, 32K)

The giant Asian tussles ruin this one for me.

It's a shame since the actual sword is phenomenal.

But the blade is cool as fuck. Sadly as others have said, it suffers from GOOD BLADE BUT BAD SHEATH syndrome.

Still waiting for more varied weapon glamours across all jobs. European longsword for SAM in particular. It's more about the stance and having a sword dps desu.

Attached: 5bd91d6554204.jpg (1213x683, 195K)

Maint ends at 3am PDT right?

while this guy obviously missed the news, I gotta say that it doesn't feel right starting a dungeon and then not having the healer cast protect

>Get all healers to 80
>Still have the most fun with AST
WHM might be strong but it really doesn't matter when it's fucking boring.

Never feel bad for boosted players.

Surprised no one mentioned the Diamond Halberd.
Sorry about lala, top google result with good angle.

>he needs a weapon made of metal

Attached: 78k5jv7hbno8r7buv6yc5.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

>SMN in full speed BLM gear
>9680 dps on Titania
>~1k less damage than full geared orange SMN
Damn this is brutal. I don't think I can go higher

>staggered through Lakeland/Holminster Switch really badly, thought I remembered how to play DRK
>I don't
Spam The Blackest Night during huge pulls and only use Flood of Shadow/Darkness to top off my Darkside or when procced by TBN? I rolled in with all Scaevan but I was dying quite quickly.

Are there any players that you outright avoid or kick from groups on sight?

Attached: unknown.png (539x533, 553K)

just play gunbreaker if you want cool weapons

I used to have a nice little buffer period at the start of a dungeon to do whatever the fuck. Now tanks just fucking run off like it's the start of a race.

How many times will post this bait?

Attached: D3EFK6tUwAA50Pq.png (253x221, 52K)

>AST gets shit on
>Everyone tells me it's the most fun

Usually how it goes. Do you want to have fun? Or be a great healer? Seems most people prefer the former than the latter. They play AST knowing it's trash but they have fun with the job.

clips.twitch.tv/CoyFantasticOrcaTBTacoRight

>Claims this was him getting "stream sniped"
If all twitch streamers were killed tomorrow the world would be a better place.

Attached: 1559663405114.gif (640x360, 1.2M)

The scaeven one is better if you want tech katanas.

>no scabbard
>Senei has you slash niggas with a blade made of your pure force-of-will instead of with your scabbard

Attached: 1542700975881.png (540x718, 293K)

as a tank, usually I walk just a little bit and wait for everyone else to start moving as well

Wait so they just deleted tank and healer damage? That's fucking lame

Worst clan was barely relevant in sengoku and it's most prominent figurehead which was masamune was actually born during the period's final years and was too young to be a part of its prime.

0/10

Was getting themselves shunned by the entire DC part of their plan?

Attached: 1546364011839.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

AST is the healer I have most fun actually healing, but I also despise the new sleeve draw, so I don't really want to play it right now.

You could use the PotD katana that is made of pure aether or whatever, like if you want to go that route.

>mfw I had a healer that kept dying in Amaurot bosses and it took us 40 minutes to reach the last boss
>he kept messing up, apologized and left after dying 7 times on the last boss
At that point I felt bad about him, couldn't even get angry.

It also helped me finish my beast tribes.

Pic*

Attached: c86ec4aced7e86794775db1fc1bacd4c8f31a562.jpg (1024x576, 127K)

Why didn't they just rename divine benison to protect?

>Eden, O2

Attached: 1555113834287.jpg (338x600, 111K)

>he needs a weapon

Attached: emperor's.png (1211x720, 1.32M)

I want them to make more weapons with moving faces on them, this and Omnirod isn't enough

Attached: FFXIV_Cognitome.png (320x320, 156K)

Who?

For me it boils down to what am I doing besides healing in terms of busywork.
AST has cards and DPS
WHM/SCH are just DPS
It feels really bland knowing your best "optimization" is how many more Malefics/Glares/Broils you can throw out instead of heals. At least with AST cards I feel like I'm doing something more even if at the end of the day a WHM mashing Glare would contribute more. On that note I hope the cards or AST gets buffed so it feels more impactful to be juggling everything.

No

>not the crystal katana
this shit is too good to be leveling gear

Attached: 1554573716255.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

My nigga.

When I first started playing I assumed there was an invisible weapon for every class and I was kinda disappointed when that wasn't the case.

You are a man of true good tastes. Bless you. Fucking love the Omnirod.

That is an insane ass for a potato.

Attached: 1314963199674.jpg (310x318, 80K)

So was it timey wimey fuckery that let the amdaporians summon light boys?

Too high fantasy for my taste, but I guess it does look neat.

Titania dragon or Innocence dragon?

You must pick one of these, neither is not an option. Another mount I didn't list is also not an option.

Tank stances only increase enmity generation now, they don't neuter your damage anymore. As far as I can tell, healers do decent enough damage still.

Why didn't they just keep Protect as a proc-only ability that reduced the damage to the pt by x% for 10 seconds or something (p.s. I know nothing about healers or metashit so I dunno if this would be possible or it'd be OP)

Their drop rate is like 0,1%
I seen only Titania dragon once. Fucking once
>someone in party roll 99

"I'm better than you in this team game we're running for fun"

Some Dissidia weapons are actually nice.

Attached: DFF2015_Mako_Katana_Sephiroth.png (2000x2000, 469K)

Innocence

The damage healers do is based off of their Mind stat now so there's no point in Cleric Stance as it used to be

It's fantasy materials, not steel.
Mythril, etc.

You didn't pick one

This is what your parsing slutglam party members look like when their shit comes back to them

Attached: 1552892008950.jpg (867x750, 68K)

You nigger. You don't like stories and characters and situations. Fuck you, never give your input.

I love when xiv streamers get fucked like that furfag who killed the whm

Attached: 1535381356256.jpg (1064x720, 197K)

Attached: 1564079064567.png (528x497, 505K)

How long until patch notes?

>like that furfag who killed the whm
wat

I used that until 70 when I unlocked the deltascape set and started using the mythrite tachi. Fun times. Is it just me or does it have a more blunt sound effect when hitting things?

Attached: 2165a3b.png (950x837, 935K)

>still no joke weapons

Attached: 7uyoikjuyu7irokiutyjyrj.png (1060x1482, 939K)

I guess that makes sense, but isnt that a bit boring? Theres no risk

>are they really that different?

Get the Heavensward's Relic and forget other books exist.

Attached: ffxiv_30012018_190240.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Offhand mace

I've always liked Rhongimiant

>Do not sprint away from me I will not give chase
Unironically based

The ride never ends

Attached: 1564302520385.png (703x94, 44K)

They have some joke weapons at the Gold Saucer
Also MNK's teapot relic

they have japanese oni clubs for DRK and GNB

Attached: 1559027639076.png (1000x1000, 253K)

>these are the numbers based posters pull

Attached: 1564083548810.png (932x631, 36K)

>NA

Attached: D7R_JQaWsAgbK7f.png (299x351, 134K)

fpbp
My fucking nigger. Based as hell.

The only reason I wanna get SAM up to 80 from 70. Because GNB became my new main.

You have people like
To thank for stuff like that

>dwarf weapons
>moogle weapons
>golden saucer weapons
What the actual fuck did he mean by this

Attached: 1547273347867.png (384x378, 118K)

Have you never been better than your teammates at anything ever? Feeling glad about that fact is part of human nature. You're just sounding like a massive crybaby right now who refuses to acknowledge that you too has felt good in the past about being better than others at something, provided you're a human being.

How does everyone already know about them? Where else have the logs been posted

>guys I'm based and red pilled and know how to play

Attached: 1564088975431.png (1308x513, 46K)

>Moogle weapons
>GS Sabotender weapons
>Yokai weapons

>less than one fucking thousand dps
my sides

On a scale from 1 to 10 how gay are Titania's weapons? Also unrelated but, what Ex bosses can't be soloed? Talking about the ARR and HW ones.

>I-I don't care about parses, I-I'm based, t-tranny

Attached: 1564300726906m.jpg (576x1024, 74K)

how is this physically possible? you can get more dps by spamming scathe the entire fight

>So many weapons with fucking tassles or some shit on them
>Looks fucking terrible 100% of the time because it's always static and has no physics

Console limitations pls understand

I've been solo'ing ARR stuff ezpz since ShB for Khloe books.

Some are a bit of a pain like Ifrit or Ramuh, so maybe bring a friend there.

SAM looks cool. Are they fun to play? Usually I just stick with MNK.

it's baffling how bad some people can be. Was trying a Titania EX clear party who could barely get through the add phase by using LB2 on two of them, and even then it was like 99/100 on the bar.

>not knowing what joke weapons are in Final Fantasy

It's not competitive game tho. It's your party vs NPC, not even other players. And yeah kids play this game. Real kids. A lot of them. So when 30 years old ape from Yea Forums start shitting about parse and trashing random player there can be very high possibility that he literally brings 13 yo kid to tears. Opposite is possible too. A lot kids are apes

See the post above yours for how many times they died, also scroll up some more and the "rotation" they were using was posted, they literally just alternated between blizz 3 and flare

This is why no one likes sams

Can you please stop posting that every thread?

This scene was pretty cool.
A shame the game was so visually striking, yet so average as far as FFs go.
XIII-2 was so much better, unironically.

SAM is super fun to play (in 50+ content), give a try.

see

Jesus christ

Attached: 1562116434931.jpg (346x302, 8K)

hello methia

Attached: 1560728150819.jpg (720x710, 276K)

>WARcucks still angry that they are now just the side character to DRK chads.

Why would anyone lewd this person? She is not even beautiful.

Yo is this actually for real? Damn that guy will never get a proper party from now on.

user stop you'll summon them

other way round, the whm killed the furfag

Where do I meet chuuni players like this?

Attached: 1536973790572.jpg (394x187, 23K)

>tanks and healers still stuck in a perpetual state of highschool drama popularity contest

He's from /vg/ right? Pretty obvious this is RP. Though without such characters game experience will be pretty dull

Summon who?

She's a fucking bitch. Literally has no redeeming moments or qualities, also she has a super British meme VA. I'm talking "Ey m8 you havin a giggle?"

I hated her entire character and we didn't even get to kill her.

The only ones I haven't tried yet were Ramuh and the HW ones, good to know that the formed is also doable, thanks user.

Fuck off Methia

>That hip sway WHM's battle stance has

Attached: 1560556786466.png (194x205, 5K)

Thancred cuck pajeet I summon you

>also she has a super British meme VA. I'm talking "Ey m8 you havin a giggle?"

It's called being Ala Mhigan. They all have the same accent.

>Literally has no redeeming moments or qualities
I hear you're a cutscene skipper. I'm something of a cutscene skipper myself.

Imagine the stank on her feral pussy

To late

Attached: 1554625498038m.jpg (723x1024, 233K)

she gets a fitting punishment at least, imagine being locked in a cell forced to constantly relive their memories and feel every single bit of pain they were subjected to

I actually wish I came across people who had macros for LBs and such more often.

Will we get to be the new ruler of The Empire in the next expansion?

Fedora cuteposting

Attached: 1552785815145.jpg (1124x1080, 449K)

What's with the Lalafell? Can we get whoever made this reported to the local authorities?

People that know who best girl is

Attached: 1554635244316m.jpg (1024x651, 73K)

I didn't skip a single cutscene so I have no idea what you're talking about. You mean her "O MY SHARINGAN MAGIC THAT LETS ME AVOID EVERYTHING" That was shit writing.

Lyse's VA didn't sound like that, well she does but not that bad. Also Lyse is cute but has a jew nose sadly

>accents are a meme

How does it feel to know you're an absolutely worthless person? There are casuals enjoying themselves and just having fun and at least trying, and then there's you.
You purposefully make yourself a nuisance and detriment to this game and community all for random internet attention.
Wait til the disability bucks stop profligate.

Attached: SPOILER_1562775884788.jpg (318x325, 10K)

Varys ain't dead. Calling it.

>Fordolaposting during American hours
awright m8s time for butthurt

Attached: 1542502813297.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

>Emet made a will before he died that makes WoL the emperor of Garlemald
I want this now.

Is there wooden katana?

what is the blackmage rotation at 70 now and at 80?
it's been a long while since i played so i forgot even the basics
please help

Attached: 1529361567334.jpg (317x295, 47K)

She's out and about these days. She travels with Arenvald to slay primals together, but she wears an explosive collar to be kept in line.

>still haven't seen any actual Garlean women yet
Whats taking them so long?

>Probably has a giant massive bush
>Super sweaty and stinky
>Would ram your dick into her pussy like a machine gun
>Make fun of you after you ask her to rest

>You mean her "O MY SHARINGAN MAGIC THAT LETS ME AVOID EVERYTHING" That was shit writing.

You either missed some stuff or are really forgetful.

What are you even talking about?

She breaks out of her cell to unfuck Lyse's stupid as shit plan of letting tempered snakeladies into her floor based round table, with Fordola and Arenvald helping you fend off Lakshmi.

Yes, Golden Saucer weapon.

What? Nael, Livia, and Lucia.

Attached: 1544937662289.png (1280x697, 1.33M)

_ ____ __ _____ ____ ______

Aymeric's fuckslut is a Garlean

...you mean like Lucia?

>Breaks out
Lyse LETS her out because she needed someone with the echo, albeit artificial. She willingly goes back to her cell after that.

Did you forget about Aymeric's cocksleeve Lucia?

I hope he is honestly, his "wait for the Ascians to win then betray them" plan is basically gone since Emet is dead and his character basically ended the minute Zenos came back to life.

see

>not knowing what mmo v singleplayer balance is
>thinking every ff has the same style of joke weapons
Glam joke weapons are the joke weapons retards

If you mean who I think you mean, he's busy in /pfkm/. I think.

The Alliance coat is nice.

I haven't done post SB content yet, so I guess that's why I didn't know this. Fuck, I played myself. Oh well, I knew I'd get spoiled eventually.

we almost cleared seiryu with me using the bokuto back then
I had forgotten to unequip it after trying it out
I was dealing 1200 DPS

Nah, I really meant me
Fedoraposting only works when someone gets bootyblasted over her

Attached: 1549346221544.jpg (1464x1080, 614K)

>cutscene skipper

Attached: 1539169952018.png (551x491, 261K)

>repurposed giraffe-necks

sorry i can't understand that

Attached: 1529361567341.jpg (455x352, 49K)

>"Hmmm? Why yes I do have a large IQ and enjoy debating and proving people wrong with my superior skills. Also fuck religion. Women should be cooking and cleaning."

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

when the fuck is YORHA out?

I want to ____ that bunny

5.1 in October you stupid newfag

5.1, probably.

like October-ish

>reach end of msq
>Emet-Selch the new Seiryu trial
Why is this so hard?
Almost cleared the first attempt except some retard DRG used the LB3 at 10% before the long cast.
Of course the healers and the rest of the dps died immediately before his final enrage cast, so me and two tanks couldn't DPS fast enough.

Then some whm rage disconnected, then another tank bailed after that, and disbanded. Fuck retards, I went in fucking blind and understood the mechanics, they're all recycled from various fights like Sephirot and other shit I can't recall.
Yes I'm angry and thanks for reading my blog post.

Attached: 1536432285756.jpg (540x300, 45K)

>Scion's Adventurer's Jacket

Attached: 1553779060395.png (326x239, 140K)

>finished all Amaurot side quest
Why we can't have more such things? I want more Amaurot. Now. Fuck Eorzea /pol/shit. We need time travels and more cool fantasy like First

Attached: 1564117635328.jpg (268x241, 15K)

when will we get an actual real imperial gunblade?

Who here more excited for treasure maps than savage?

Attached: femroe_kiss.png (209x417, 112K)

>Also Lyse is cute

Attached: 1557891394042.jpg (800x449, 66K)

Haha, don't be silly. Hrothgar made the real gunblades, user!

>We need time travels and more cool fantasy like First
It doesn't always work though. See Warlods of Draenor expansion on WoW. You go to an alternative version of a map you're already familiar with, similar to the first. It failed hard.

Either next expansion which will probably be all about going into the Empire, or during the epilogue

at least SB cutscenes are entirely skippable since every storyline is "some dumbass wants to become a master ____ by incorporating far eastern techniques so have 4 crafting contests with them. oh look at that the WoL is the best at everything because she listens to the customers needs"

Wishful thinking. Dont expect the Nier raid until next year.

Attached: 346765853869856974.jpg (660x350, 191K)

That was the joke, retard. I figured only fedoralords wore the Scion Adventurer set.

There's already at least one but I'm not telling you what it is.

oooooh

Attached: 1529361567337.jpg (297x249, 34K)

>tfw still can't decide on a DPS to play
>tfw leveling DPS is suffering

How long will the maint be tonight?

>she

I want to time travel to past HW areas.
>non-frozen coerthas
>prime churning mists with all the buildings intact

>People still use my image I made for XIV 2.0 alpha, 6 years later
Nice

XI had time travel expansion. As I remember according to XI anons it had best story. Some said that ShB has similar feeling.

GNB
SCH
MNK
MCH
Now get them all to 80

>non-frozen coerthas
Shoulda played 1.0

Wings of the Goddess, yeah

Attached: 1556569046509.jpg (1440x900, 765K)

>>non-frozen coerthas
That was 1.0, user

Attached: 1538430605760.jpg (369x495, 162K)

2 of those aren't even DPS jobs you brainlet fotmfag.

>MNK
Full retard

Yeah, you evidently can't pick your own classes so I picked them all for you.

Honestly Thancred's gunblade is the only good looking gunblade to me. I don't even tank or care about GNB, but this one looks nice.

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 1.18M)

the stock one and high steel ones look like truncated versions of gaius' gunblade. also i guess the scaevan gunblade is technically a garlean gunblade

If you're interested in having collectibles ready so you can buy the new crafting recipe books tomorrow, I'd like to suggest doing it with espressos as cooking. 50 whites per, and it takes a bunch of mundane easy to get materials.

Why didn't they retroactively add Primal weapons for GNB and DNC? They did so for all the other jobs when they were released.

>Turning your espressos in for scrips when you can make fucktons of money off them tomorrow because Savage raiders

Get your gil, dude

I'm capped with both yellow and white, but wouldn't the VII books require yellow scrips?

When they give DRKs more scythes

Attached: __ragna_the_bloodedge_blazblue_drawn_by_tigerfire__80abba9d504030835cb012070cc62a29.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

small indie studio please understand
No, really. All the budget they got was put towards marketing.

The other jobs also started at 50 or lower

Wait a second. Everyone will overmelds tomorrow right? Can I make money by selling shitty +20 materia?

SCURRY AND SCATTER!

Attached: ffxiv_01072019_174328_856.jpg (1920x1080, 758K)

desu all new jobs should start at 30 or 50, and no higher than that.

I already have gil, and espresso is a poor way of making it by the way. It was good like 3 weeks ago when it was 11k each. Not anymore. You'll need to farm whites somehow, and espresso is the best way to do it for your time.

Capped is not enough. You need to have the collectibles ready because the books are apparently going to cost 1.2k each.

Just pay up $3 for Edda's scythe goy

Every new job should start at level 1.

GNB doesn't even get the HW primal weapons

I am banking on it. But I guess many people will have the same idea and the market might flood? We shall see. I sure can use the money.

>can't decide between BRD and MCH
>like the idea of being a gunslinger but BRD seems more enjoyable to play

Attached: 1466391414960.jpg (193x187, 19K)

I can't wait to get a dyable version of it

Attached: dyed gunblade.jpg (822x243, 34K)

I want that staff.

Fuck me a was a poorfag then. Should really read up on it though, thanks for the reminder.

BUY LOW SELL LOW

Do you actually want to have support/utility? Go BRD
Want cool robot/machine shit with pretty big crits? Go MCH

Disagree, because job stones. If we kept doing classes, then yeah.

You wouldn't have wanted to play it anyway.

I can't feel BRD for unknown reason. Probably attack animation fault

So?

1.0 Coerthas was kino and the music was 10/10
youtube.com/watch?v=3XWjdKre5kg

as much as they're a shitty holdover from 1.0, i kinda wish we still had classes. and more branching jobs

Still want a Necromancer desu.

This but unironically. I hate it when I get all those skills at the same time, makes sorting my crossbars

>more DPS for low levls
No.

The music was also a minute-long loop. You get tired of it after an hour of being in the zone.

wait, ELEZENS look like THAT??
yes i am an elezen

Attached: 1563466827110.png (290x310, 37K)

Well, the music is still in the game.

>I hate it when I get all those skills at the same time

everything has been purged so hard you dont even have enough to fill 1 hotbar at 60 anyway

Yeah but now it's turned into the 'Alisaie is sad' theme.

I wish they'd turn the necks down on Elezen. The dial goes to 10 but they're at a fucking 15 right now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH EMETTTTTTTTT PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: emetpls.jpg (680x480, 82K)

>Alisaie is sad
Someone's getting the rope

Attached: 1547731241763.jpg (1200x1200, 132K)

>UHHHH THOSE DON'T COUNT
step off, garleans come in all sizes and shapes

It's to make them look more different than humans with pointy ears. If that's a good thing or not is debatable. But I atleast appreciate them trying lol

You mean robot reskin frog from north thanalan?

>As I remember according to XI anons it had best story

eh it was kinda filler after Kino of Promathia, but i guess it was good enough for Doctor Who to ripoff for a whole season

>Clutchmother questline

Attached: 1564125755928.png (400x400, 152K)

I would like to have furious primal monkey sex with Alisaie and her brother at the same timewhile tataru, lyse, and y'shtola watch

It's an elf, it really doesn't need to be more than a pointy-eared human desu
People pick them for the pointy ears

WotG was still kino even if it wasn't as good as CoP. Nothing can really match up to CoP.

Any people here who haven't unlocked flying in all zones? Explain yourself.

Got a few of those in my FC and I just don't get it

I'm a big fan of the dwarven one.

Branching jobs would've been cool, and it's a real shame the dev team isn't up to the task. That, and classes in general just being this abandoned part of the game is a bit jarring.

>It's an elf, it really doesn't need to be more than a pointy-eared human desu
Which is why I'm glad FF actually bothers to differentiate them unlike f2p Korean waifu trash. Elezen have a natural pleb filter

I want to make Aplhinaud suck my cum out of Alisaes pussy while I fuck his ass
Does that make me gay

>Doujin scan never
>All we'll get is awkward head hacks of in-game models clipping into eachother if that one twitterfag doesn't get bored of them

Attached: 1562487799223.png (395x530, 100K)

>It's an elf
Back to the first with you.

That's perfectly normal, user.

You're supposed to keep it in the oven and make her a mother

>Elezen have a natural pleb filter
>"I just don't like their necks"
>"I don't like the way they run"

Attached: 624.png (680x621, 696K)

>Back to the first with you.
Gladly! Eorzea is a fuck.

Attached: 1560644705777.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

>leveling roulette
>holminster
>doing big pulls as pld and notice the healer not dpsing
>figure i should pull less since they might be struggling
>check healer log...2 or 3 benefics worth of healing
>pull smaller, same thing. have to clemency myself
>ask the healer to heal at least if they arent going to dps
>healer refuses saying i need to stop a few minutes between pulls so they can "take a breath"
>stands in aoe during first boss and dies
>we clear thankfully but i vote kick the healer and everyone else leaves
god dammit

>asks the same elezen remodel question in every future NA fanfest
I can appreciate elezen being sorta different, but I hate this side effect.

honestly it's all kino af. never finished adoulin but XI stories had a tendency to build to craziness even if they started slow

>Sourcekeks

>Imagine being GNB

Attached: 5B9B8174-5EBC-456C-8428-0DA8414780DD.gif (220x201, 574K)

Is the pleb filter the dogshit animations and their gangly ass proportions?

Attached: image0.jpg (750x847, 350K)

I've completely abandoned sub 5.0 areas. That's how good this expansion is.
brb gonna go level a new class from 1. wish me luck!

Why is it literally every miqo'te player I've known has been an obese piece of shit?
Bonus points for mulching food into their microphones

Attached: 1560482581493.png (492x504, 356K)

healers don't even have openers LOL

At worst he would have started casting malefic half a second later than if they pulled on timer.

>male dancers
tell me someone who complains way harder than them

So did he get banned? I know he was sent to jail but so was I once for stalking and it was only for a warning, no ban.

Ye. The day before savage.

>so was I once for stalking

Creep

Attached: yoshifu.png (381x381, 177K)

I actually liked this combo, using the "new" bluespirit armor or whatever. And I feel like it wouldn't be too weird with the other tanks either, if I dyed it a different color.

Attached: gnb glam and dog.jpg (887x820, 134K)