Remasters nobody asked for

remasters nobody asked for
hard mode: it outsold the original

Attached: voodoo vince remastered.jpg (300x410, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkvPoDK1oic&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it did?

wtf this game got a remaster?

Yeah, only because Phil is a fan

yes, only and ONLY because Phil wanted to nostalgiafag with the game because he played it a lot with his daughters when they were kids

This, alongside:
>Shrinx and the Cursed Mummy
>Kao the Kangaroo
>Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 1-3
Ended up getting getting remasters/releases because the youtuber Nitro Rad reviewed them. Hoping his black magic can revive some other games

This never goes onsale on xbox

really? Are they in development or are already out? I haven't heard about any of them getting a remaster

I hope he makes a video on Tak and the power of juju, then

I got sphinx uber cheap on an official key store. Like $3. I like nitrorad but was it really him?

Yep. All of them are on steam as we speak.

>Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 1-3
>nobody asked for
Wrong

Attached: 1475694865311.jpg (500x311, 22K)

I believe Phil has said that it's his favorite game he's worked on and favorite game in general

Well shit, i had no idea

Attached: 1560435679740.jpg (381x376, 85K)

maybe, but the story about his daughters is real, he said it a couple of times during interviews

I’d say his videos had something to do with it. Nostalgia is strong, and I betcha the nostalgafags who watched the videos immediately begged each company to rerelease them. And why would these niche developers even consider doing that without that uproar?
What I said wasn’t in relation to the thread question, it was related to the game since I recognized it.

I got it when it was at 50% during the winter sale

oh yeah!

youtube.com/watch?v=LkvPoDK1oic&feature=youtu.be

wait, they remastered that game that every fucking xboxhueg had the demo of for some reason?

I wish he liked more games so we could get some more shits...

Attached: 1551065865753.gif (500x500, 13K)

no, but I want to see if someone can post one that did

The running gaming at Microsoft only plays Destiny, bankrolled Crackdown 3 because it's a favorite of his and had shovelware remastered for nosaliga. God bless.

At least he admitted about the games being shit in a recent interview but i'm not hopeful for the future

Hopefully it makes people realize it was never a good game.

Attached: 801B3264-CECC-4CFE-AA0C-37185EF88273.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

I never played this game cause the intro where he gets shot in the face freaked me out. I was a chicken shit as kid.

i never understood the appeal of this game

Game's pretty great