Bethesda is desperate

This the first time I get promotional emails from Steam, how will Bethesda ever recover from this

Attached: 5417B289-2BF1-4931-9AB9-E2D8076C01D1.jpg (750x1141, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wb-tF7WilP8?t=50
youtube.com/watch?v=fqoKitT1o7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Us1Wt66k1jQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany#German_Empire_(1871–1918)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are any of these actually good?

P-please buy it goyim.... You get to k-kill more nazis!

p-please kill some nazis ;_;

Young blood is bad very bad

they are like nu-doom if you took out every ounce of fun

wow bro, the literally sent you an email? jesus that’s fucked up, I mean, they just sent it like that, out of the blue? fucking bullshit man

Youngblood sucks

Youngblood is apparently complete trash in every single way besides visually

havent touched the vr game but youngblood is a decent spinoff

oh nonono

Attached: youngblood.png (769x225, 143K)

No

Played at Quakecon, no its not good unless you love Borderlands/Division style bullet sponge enemies

I'll kill nazis in tno and wolfenstein titles before tno, thank you.

I bet this is just the type of email all europoors wants before they go to bed on a monday night. fucking steam

Fun fact: more people died in 4 weeks of the allied “”””liberation””” of France those who died in the entire blitzkreig air bombing campaign on Britain (which Germany never even wanted to happen)

Make a game where I can free the streets of my homeland from Muslim control

>Make a game where I can free the streets of my homeland from Muslim control
this

Antifabros noooo. This is clearly the work of Russian bots preventing people from playing the game and rigging the playercounts

I bet you that all those dropped players are just reviewers and not actual players.

I'd rather free the streets of Paris from the muslim control of today

holy shit bethesda is collapsing before our very eyes. and what a coincidence that this always happens when they go woke and start becoming obsessed with microtransactions. these three things always seem to come together.

still 5 times more than Quake Champions

Attached: 1537711839752.png (333x355, 202K)

Tough luck infidel, Islam will conquer the world.

So, no more Wolfenstein bros ?

I'm scared for Wolfenstein III. It might be the end. We haven't had a good game since Old Blood.

the girls are just so fucking disgusting main characters to get behind its not even funny

its like /pol/ made a game about what they think swedes would produce

Imagine if they just remade Return to Castle Wolfenstein without the da jooz invented everything etc.

youtu.be/wb-tF7WilP8?t=50

>DAE Nazis bad and pure evil and just because?
>DAE the future is female?

Strong woman needs no man. No man needs strong woman.

i remember when vice was good

>its like /pol/ made a game about what they think swedes would produce
That's fucking spot on

Attached: 1551817773834.png (858x1673, 822K)

>game set in 80s
Why would nazis or anti nazi shit still be a thing? If they rule the world and killed off most of DA MINORITIES whats left to fight?

At this rate WS3 is literally about donald drumpf

cyberpilot is absolute fucking trash.

FUCK YOU

Attached: IMG_20190725_164153.jpg (720x718, 44K)

>year from announce
>less than an hour of gameplay
bravo

WOW how come i never get free games because i played a previous game from the franchise?

>rpg elements
>shooty looty
>in a wolfenstein game
why though

phone shitters need to be removed
hiro help

>oh no he used his phone
>this is something i should be mad about!!!!

Attached: 5341543126.png (276x376, 229K)

It is.

If this site automatically banned phoneposters, 90% of Yea Forums would be normalfag free.

Somehow "Nu-gamecompanies" still think that making a female as unattractive and unlikable as humanly possible. Is a good idea, they really think that women enjoy and play games like that and not failures, dykes, and trannies.

They could make them even remotely attractive and suddenly see an increase in sales! Somehow, twitter needs to lose this false grip on reality, it gives a very fake illusion of what people actually want.

they are tremendously bad, even if you enjoyed TNO

>its like /pol/ made a game about what they think swedes would produce
Is there a lot of Blacked stuff?

>Not using your phone to browse Yea Forums while you're out and about

What's wrong with that? Why are you so autistic?

/thread
Someone post the elections image and the rise of phone posters that came with the normies

Got the same thing. Not happy about this level of shilling valve is allowing.

Last wolfenstein game I bought was the new order. Since then 2 other games have been released and I didn't get an email. Fucking cucks.

No steam idgaf about "shoot the bad guys game" #647374937 that I didn't put in my wish list.

why does Yea Forums think sweden looks like africa when it actually looks like the middle east

LOL

Attached: 1537114344919.jpg (3620x2036, 480K)

>that all-time peak

Attached: 1564062766121.jpg (640x701, 103K)

brump btfo how will he ever recover

Am I really the only person that thinks BJ's daughters are both cute and find their goofy, tomboy personalities interesting and original for video games? It feels like people keep asking for new things then shit all over it the second someone tries anything even slightly different. As if Wolfenstein was ever really some serious business story.

its an advertisement, not a frer gamr

To topple the oppressive government?

china wants to have a word with you

wrong.
i'm a phoneposter and im one of the like, three good posters here

why would jews invented device/artifacts to destroy the world? does it mean hitler in nu wolfenstein was right?

paedophile alert

>being out of your basement for anything other than buying bread
>lurking in public
you just prove his point normalfaggot

I was talking about having something other than Doomguy in a FPS but whatever lets have another decade of Doomguys and Master Chiefs fighting the same monsters all over again.

you probably jerk off to Life is Strange SFM

>Bethesda is desperate

I mean can you really blame them? It fucking bombed sales wise.

Attached: i bet drumpf did this.jpg (1543x1040, 129K)

We don't need more political dykeism m8, if they could make female characters that weren't "wahhhh men bad" then sure.

That would also mean banning like 90% of consoleniggers. Based.
Consolekiddies shouldn't be able to use internet.

if anything this is a reason to be optimistic. After the huge disappointment that was New Colossus and now this disaster maybe they are gonna go back to the roots again. Maybe we get a Return to castle Wolfenstein remake since the Sony Remakes sold so well and since they seem to have no good new ideas for this series

>Free the streets of Paris from Nazi control!
How about No?

Attached: No..jpg (888x894, 89K)

OH NONONONONO
ANOTHER WOLFENSTEIN GAME FLOPS IMMEDIATELY ON LAUNCH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kinda amazed that todd was ok with green lighting a sequel and even allowed them to double down on the sjw / feminist crap even through the last game already sold like shit

Attached: Screenshot (182).png (1118x621, 282K)

They turned Wolfenstein into a lootshooter with hardly any loot and where you can't kill certain enemies unless you have grinded enough for high level guns.
Does this sound good to you?

These games most likely do much better on console.

Honestly are you pretending to be retarded for (you)s?
Those strong wyman who need no man, ugly dyke characters have been done to death. Literally every AAA game released during the last 5 years had at least one like that.
At this point a traditional feminine damsel in distress or sexualized female character would be a breath of fresh air.
I mean at this point it's guranteed that a woman in a female game is going to act and dress like a men and have an ugly face and unattractive body.
I can't remember the last time a western AAA game had an attractive female character who wore a revealing or sexy outfit.

yes

>half of these are actually buddy pass users

what if Youngblood is just a ploy in a game of 7-D Chess.

They're trying to get you to buy "Based And Redpilled Doom(tm) Eternal" in protest agains the commiefags

>Maybe we get a Return to castle Wolfenstein remake
hnnnggg, don't do this to me, user

Attached: paratroopers.webm (358x272, 324K)

>if you took out every ounce of fun
So just like nu-doom?

they're playing on consoles

go free your homeland cuck. no ones stopping you

we will see. if they end up cutting the "earth is the melting pot of the universe" line then we know the answer

They always double down. The next one will be even more worse. They can't help themselves. And it gives them an easy scapegoat to blame for poor sales, "it wasn't the game, it was the racists!".

Like nu-doom directed by the kind of english teacher that sew her own clothes out of curtains and is constantly angry

Those racists are the audience for their games. It's almost as if companies should make apolitical games and stop shoving their agendas into our escapism

Youngblood is good. Yea Forums is just /pol/ with it because muh female protags and Nazis.

Actually issues are with dialogue being cringy and the main three characters being shit. Other than that it's a good game.

BLUUUUUUUUUMPF!!!!!

One could hope. The series has been raped beyond recognition at this point

Pft. Theyre just going to triple down on the social justice/fuck white people narrative

Imagine being this obsessed with another country’s elections

Name issues with the actual game itself:

Story is fine and usual for a Wolfenstein game and adds back in things from the classic games like Lab X. They readded those sexy latex Nazi babes and gave them more kinks by having them wear gasmasks.

Cons:
Main three characters have shit dialogue and deliveries.

Attached: 1530115081053.png (583x430, 486K)

The latex “ladies” look like the oompa loompas from the Tim Burton wonka.

Show pics, faggot, we all know you love the blonde latex clad bimbos.

They were attractive in rtcw and the brunette one in 09 was pretty good. The new ones are fucking hideous

Mate, you gotta pay me for Nazi killing. I ain't doing it for free.

SHOW PICS, FAGGOT.

I dont have the screenshot because I dont play commie propaganda. Theres a fucking screenshot of a dead latex nazi from this game floating around. Go find it yourself, faggot.

I am still annoyed about the whole "nazi" meme/bandwagon shit going around. I get killing nazis for wolfenstein and games, but in the real world they are being riled up into being this great big mysterious boogey men. Hell, many news outlets couldn't talk about how much of a help Von Braun was in the Apollo 11 mission due to him being a Nazi. I mean they were just normal people under a crazy leader. The worst part is I will probably be gassed for saying this by people driving Volkswagen beetles while drinking fanta and being vegetarian.

Attached: 1475101754072.jpg (950x691, 56K)

That is just pathetic.

YOU DON"T LIKE VAGINAS, FAGGOT.

BET YOU SUCK COCK.

Attached: IMG_20190307_010800_670.jpg (1070x1070, 120K)

If still be buying their game if they didn’t go full sjw after the first one.

>All the posts in the Steam Forums are either people with the game defending it because they like it or people who didn't play the game and are posting /pol/ shit on there
>People posting the /pol/ shit are getting community wide bans
Get fucked, shitposters, not even you are safe.

Attached: zoomer and boomer.jpg (512x384, 37K)

>soiboys make a shitty, politically charged game
>forcibly silence all criticism because their fragile little egos cant take it.

Clearly a victory for sweden.

I stopped playing Wolfenstein when it was said the polish girl slept with many guys and had an abortion. I am not going to play as a cuck.

Attached: 1496601734722.gif (200x200, 27K)

>these games most likely do much better on console

Normally you'd be right, but not this game. It's whole gimmick is online co-op, and every console makes you pay for that this generation. Their audience is already very small on console because of that, add in the fact it's an "M" rated game, the audience for this on consoles is probably very small. It's a failure all around.

When did this happen?

Attached: question frog.png (231x218, 8K)

In New Order, if you find all those audio logs, it reads out that the polish chick BJ hooks up with spent her teenage years sleeping with Nazi officers then killing them, but 1 got her knocked up. So she drank motor oil or something to kill the child.

She should've just asked someone to throw her down a flight of stairs.

DSP loves it

Attached: cringe.jpg (1455x811, 137K)

Ackackackackackack

>free the streets of paris from nazi control!
youtube.com/watch?v=fqoKitT1o7E
>2016
I'm good, thanks.

>snort on nazi

>playing ugly lesbians
>ugly lesbians talk like men
ew no thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=Us1Wt66k1jQ

He looks like the kinda guy that owes me 10 bucks.

KILLIN NAZIS

is the new

FUCK YEAH SCIENCE

>even through the last game already sold like shit

based on what? do me a favor and check the all time peak players for the new order and the old blood

oof, ouch, yikies

god i hate when shit like this comes out because all the dumb /pol/niggers are so committed to shitposting that they completely ignore a literal phone screenshot op just to bitch and moan

fucking normalfags. i wish i could go back to before 2016

I kinda thought DSP would side with the Nazis, considering his Dead Space 2 escapades

>the last game sold like shit
>"Check New Order and the Old Blood" stats

what did he mean by this

>they don't play like perfect women to stimulate my virginity

Nah, he's licking twitch ass as hard as he can

you know, you don't have to spend money on a game if it doesn't suit your personal preferences. Nobody's making you buy certain games.

Even the people they have making these nowadays don't really have respect for the franchise or genre.

Gameplay just screams that no one played the older games in the series, not even TNO and Old Blood beyond the setting and some story notes. They're just tacking on elements from present popular games and hoping it sticks. All the real effort was put into the story itself, that looks like it came off the (unqualified) lead's Netflix's original playlist.

AAA's are trash, but the rat race is amusing at least. Like watching a dumpster fire engulf a belligerent drunk.

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1563421898451.jpg (1684x2048, 264K)

So they just straight up ripped off the suit from crisis?

ok since your pea brain in incapable of understanding let me show you

pic related

wolf 2 had more peak players than both previous games conbined, so user here using it as a measure of sales is actually incredibly stupid

Best case scenario: Bethesda drops it from their token diversity team due to poor numbers. They shutter the franchise and copyright for some years, but eventually license out (another) reboot to an indie team. It'll be a "smaller" game with a significantly reduced budget (few/no movie cutscenes), but it's possible those outside contractors may actually have passion for the series to give us super Nazi occultists again, and not someone's pop-culture inspired fanfiction from tumblr.

Attached: mp40.jpg (850x1202, 101K)

forgot the pic

Attached: wolfplayers.png (725x275, 111K)

Underrated

She was the worst fucking character

At the time of release, It was being outsold by Sonic Forces and I think ACOrigins. The game started going on 50% off sales almost immediately, which was extremely telling for Bethesda games in particular

arent you people the first to complain indies are sjws?

Attached: 1564338447858.jpg (400x800, 246K)

oh so now we are about the context? because a few replies ago we only posted some steamcharts screenshots and called it a day

also:

check the peak player numbers of sonic forces on steam

Most of those sales were after the game was perpetually 50% or more off. Game flopped hard.

If Sonic Forces has pathetic peak numbers, just image how low the launch sale for TNC must be.

Writhe in your cage of torment, my friend.

STOP
CONSUMING
TRASH

Wolfenstein is dead anyway. Everything after collosus isn't canon and shitty fem fanfiction. Blazkowicz passed away defending ones he loved in the fortress and thats it.

You started this off by saying the New Order and the Old Blood was the last game released, and now you're back and you're suddenly a Wolfenstein expert. Lel.

>Youngblood is good
>a shittier borderlands clone
>good

not even planing to play it but the threads get bumped fast and i get lots of attention so yea. Im IN!

When has a western game come out recently without forced dykes? Like jesus, if they don't want to get called out for pandering... stop doing it? How is it any different then making all the characters "sexy" it's just pointless pandering.

>Most of those sales were after the game was perpetually 50% or more off. Game flopped hard.
>If Sonic Forces has pathetic peak numbers, just image how low the launch sale for TNC must be.
>Writhe in your cage of torment, my friend.

check the historic data faggot, that peak is from release, this is pathetic

>You started this off by saying the New Order and the Old Blood was the last game released, and now you're back and you're suddenly a Wolfenstein expert. Lel.

please show me where i said that? also if we were talking about the sales of the last game released why would i mention TWO GAMES?

i need to stop underestimating your stupidity

i asked you to check the player numbers of the old blood and the new order because the new colossus had more peak players than both combined

Attached: smug CO.png (165x166, 40K)

Strawman bait.

But it gives me a chance to say I that I believe indies are in a less fucked position in the industry. Especially in regards to western devs. They may not have as much resources or funding, but they have much more freedom from publisher demands and studioman input, who are too busy chasing current trends and profit margins driven by cinematic-open-world-experiences and loot boxes. This let's them focus on refining a few qualities (like gameplay) just right, without some quality assurance lead breathing down their neck to woo everything in the Amazon's Best Seller formula.

Meanwhile, I think Wolfenstein suffered from a Mass Effect Andromeda treatment. A lesser degree from that trainwreck, but still well enough to leave a very bad taste in the mouths of longterm fans of the series.

Attached: 1554610298817.png (1024x695, 36K)

well look at that, an actual argument with no appeals to politics, color me impressed

ill certainly grant you in terms of monetization indies have far more freedom

Attached: comfy 'cron.png (329x327, 227K)

But user, muslims do not kill people, Nazis do.

COPE

YIKES!

Attached: img1.png (843x903, 56K)

what the fuck is wrong with this publisher? just back to back bad game after bad game coming out of them

new colossus wasn't all that bad. only bad thing about it was muh stronk black womyn. game is a bonafide masterpiece compared to this piece of shit tho

source

Makes sense to me. TOB+TNO was a perfect ending to the trilogy.

The “Evil white christian” strawman daddy was the worst part

Ironically they would've sold more by not sending that "please clap" email.

OH NO BROS WHAT WILL WE DO THEY SAID BLUUUUMP OHHH NOOOO

Attached: image.jpg (1538x2048, 245K)

Even visually it's absolute shit from what I've seen. Fugly fuck faces.

They don't get that the reason a lot of people are pissed at the Nazi thing is we live in a time where people who are 100% not Nazis (but most likely are unpleasant bigots) are being classed as Nazis, and when you have some smug fuck faggot get on stage at E3 and be all KILL NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS, these onions fucks in the audience are clearly not thinking of WW2 Nazis but everything from muh patriachy, to their conservative neighbour, that's an incredibly fucked up message to be putting out, and even more worrying when they think they're the good guys. It's beyond parody.

Even TNO wasn't that good.

Do we know how much it costed to make that shitty game ?

Make it yourself.

Mr. Bethesda...I don't feel so good

Attached: yb.png (771x218, 147K)

Honestly, don't know why people suck its dick. It's an only slightly better CoD game.

You are the dillusional one.
California is 30% white in some places. They are making products for a market that is comming very soon.

If the game previews and the game itself isn't FUCK NAZI'S KILL NAZI'S WHITE PEOPLE ARE NAZI'S DRUMPF IS A NAZI
I could have maybe bought it when the fullprice went away but now I have no interest in it. Anyway why are the Nazi's even the boogeyman if there's actually something wrong with Jews that caused them to be thrown out of all these nations? You don't see this kind of hatred to Communists.

Attached: 1562464879091.jpg (775x509, 101K)

>YoungBlood
So young it got aborted

It gets worse

Attached: 03f020eef70886c36f8f66c15d8d00c4.png (745x158, 101K)

bet you like destiny too fag

>real world politics in games

Attached: 1502461360934.png (329x298, 174K)

Where are all those people that applauded the little sòy swedishman who said KILL NAZI's like fifteen timed? They bought the game right?

>France 4 times

Attached: 1484339535435.jpg (365x346, 16K)

>He thinks spics and niggers like ugly women

you cant even pause the game in single player

Makes you wonder what exactly jews do that causes a native population to hate them, and no it isn't
>W-W-WE ONLY BELIEVE IN ONE GAWD YAWEH :(

Attached: 1553746673256.jpg (720x347, 57K)

Spic here, I can confirm.

why is this game so hated aside from the story which doesn't matter in a shooter anyway

Every person who criticizes Youngblood is a putin sockpuppet

:(

I quite enjoyed the last two wolfenstein games and the DLC to new order. Don't really feel any desire to play this one, although I want to look the story up on YouTube at least. Why did they have to fucking do this.

Yes.

>If they rule the world and killed off most of DA MINORITIES whats left to fight?
Stop asking questions.

Attached: Oy+vey+its+like+another+shoah+_8e66797a0c53e31096ec6db033d3cceb.jpg (183x232, 13K)

I struggle to even remember that exists.

>You don't see this kind of hatred to Communists.
To normies it's because Communism fought Nazism so that makes it good, nevermind the fact that even by official accounts Communism's killed several times more innocent people than Nazism.

Ideologically, because Marxism was invented by and is adhered to by most of the corporate interests that run Western media.

Maybe bethesda should implement food stamp payment option.

wtf bros all these people on twitter were saying positive things and retweeting us why isn't the game selling?

I just want real life politics out of my video games. Make it something fucking sensible and video game world only.
>hahahahaha Brexit BAD EU GOOD
>LMAO NIGEL FARAGE LOOKS LIKE A PIG SO FUNNY LMAO
Can the second video game crash happen already so these millennial faggots are out of a job, Jewish board reps and shareholders leave and go back to Kikewood and the only thing left is niche indie games on PC?

Attached: 220px-Watch_Dogs_Legion_cover_art.webp.png (220x278, 117K)

Pointless grind due to borderlands mechanics. You've got levels and they've got health bars so if they outlevel you, you just get pounded into the dirt, if you're at/exceed their level, then it's just a standard FPS so the levels do nothing but pad shit out.

seriously dude resetera said our game was awesome

Despite the pro-EU propaganda Watchdog's 3 England is fairly accurate being a 1984 totalitarian shithole with cameras on wvery street corner and citizens being arrested for hatespeech online. And you can be arrested for having a Spoon outside the Kitchen and not paying your TV tax.

Why do you give so much importance to that crap? Watchdogs is trash like every soulless 3A made in like 10 years, there's tons of good games out there

Did anyone growing up ever think this was going to be the future? Like this is such a dystopian nightmare of absolute insanity. I'd never imagine in a thousand years of my naivety that somehow THIS is the future we were okay with.

Why would they be pro-EU though? I feel like that's pretty much the same thing.
Also since when do "rebels" support globalist non-democratic governments? They are more like the Islamist guerrillas the US funded during the Cold War than "heroic rebels".
It's fun to point and laugh at retarded shit. I haven't bought a Ubisoft game since Rayman.

It's an example of countless real life propaganda masquerading as video games. I just want it to fucking stop already. The Watch Dogs shit, then Call of Duty White Helmets then nu-Wolfenstein where commies good and white people nazi's bad like enough already.

It's the culture war. They won't stop, mainly SJWs, because without a culture war to push they wouldn't exist as an ideology.

>You don't see this kind of hatred to Communists

in what fucking world do you live in? america spent more time fighting commies than nazis

you nazis sure love playing the victim

going by that logic maybe we should exterminate germans since they have either caused or were major actors in the worst wars the continent ever had

it's a new feature they're just rolling out. bethesda SHOULD be desperate, in the face of the reception this POS has gotten, but that has nothing to do with the email.

by the 80s america had been liberated as well as large chunks of the world

oldblood good
newblood bad

Majority of those wars were caused by the Rosenbergs who are 100% Ashkenazi Jewish so neck yourself Anarcho faggot.

if you dont want to see nazis in wolfenstein this is the wrong series for you

oh yeah the franco prussian war was caused by the Rosenbergs, not by Bismark trolling the french emperor

WW1 also germany totaly didnt have a military alliance with austria, no sir, it was the Rosenbergs

WW2? we all know the germans didnt invade poland, it was an army of Rosenbergs disguised as germans, they were framed

no, watch any stream about the game to confirm. Don't waste your money

Reread the word "Majority" what you listed was the minority without Rosenberg and their Cabal influence but actual German people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany#German_Empire_(1871–1918)

lets see, the Rosenbergs didnt start the boxer rebellion, or Herero Wars (which btw resulted in the Herero and Namaqua genocide), or the Spanish Civil War, or Sudeten German Uprising...

damn, the Rosenbergs have surprisingly little to do with the worst atrocities committed by germans, who knew

This is an excellent point

>these onions fucks in the audience are clearly not thinking of WW2 Nazis but everything from muh patriachy, to their conservative neighbour, that's an incredibly fucked up message to be putting out, and even more worrying when they think they're the good guys. It's beyond parody.

and who fucking cares what they think? assuming the people offended by the nazi thing arent real nazis, cuz those exist

how obsessed do you have to be with these SJWs fucks to be upset with the word nazi because you think, they think when someone says the word nazi, they mean you

Because they aren’t the good guys and there’s no winning with that crowd, so if you a male then chances are someday they will come at you for something you like. That’s why you should care.

>First they came for the Nazis...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

so what is "nazi" going to be your trigger word now? is that how you respond?

also

>good guys

i should have to say this, but reality is rarely a matter of good guys vs bad guys, i assure you they dont see themselves as the bad guys

either baiting or retard

besides the drumpf thing, which is extremely fucking stupid i wont defend that shit

what are some real life politics in the game?

They really aren't the good guys though, trolling or not. They want to be able to sell low effort trite like this without being called out for it, baiting just lets them continue to do it unpunished.

That's the Orwellian state the devs want though.

>trigger word.

No one's triggered, merely pointing out that ramping up violent rhetoric and calling everyone who disagrees with you a National Socialist regardless of the reality of their position does not a coherent or peaceful society make. Furthermore, they are inarguably not the good guys because they're in favour of restricting freedom, advocating racist policies and imposing their will on others.

I'm actually sad to see wolfenstein end up like this. I wonder how this will affect the future of these games.

Attached: 1534730370591.jpg (450x500, 26K)

But all of that was put in place by people who supported the EU.

FUCK NAZIS AND FUCK DRUMPF!!!

Just make like Silent Hill fans and pretend the franchise is dead.

is The New Order any good? I recall buying it during a steam sale ages ago and never got around to installing it

Attached: 1527926718629.png (464x485, 18K)

>unpunished
Let's stick it to the Jew, Yea Forumspol/! Gamers rise up!

Hey Yea Forums! Say hello to the new protagonist of the next Wolfenstein game! She's a pedo furry that draws cub porn and she also fucked a 15 year old guy. Hope you like her! Here at Machine Games, we think this is a bold new step for the series, and if you disagree, go fuck yourself.

Attached: rip.png (722x681, 1.1M)

that shit's sad, even for VRcrap

>looter shooter
Man why the fuck did they do this? They had such a good with going with the last 3 games. Wolfenstein 2 runs so good on pc on new rtx cards and i wanted more but not a fucking open world looter mission shit

Silent Hill isn't a dead franchise? This is news to me.

Reminder that plenty of people will think you're some alt right Nazi incel for even posting on Yea Forums

gameplay p.good
story way worse , nearly unfinished

Extremely good. Gunplay is satisfying and the story is actually decent for a fps. Also get The Old Blood which is a long-ass "expansion" and prequel to New Order

>when whites are so fucking deranged the literal ex-black panther negress VA comes across as sensible and amicable

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WOLFENSTEIN
Not a bug, it actually looks like that

Attached: 20190729141123_1.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

so what the hell do you want then? no more games were you kill nazis?

how about terrorists? the word terrorist is also thrown around liberally, we shouldnt have any games about killing terrorist either?

i think its perfectly fine to sell and advertize a game about killing nazis, commies, terrorists, demons, etc

you cannot control what comes to people's minds when you say these words, for some terrorist is synonym to a middle eastern man, doesnt mean the word itself implies that

>Furthermore, they are inarguably not the good guys because they're in favour of restricting freedom, advocating racist policies and imposing their will on others.

i could say the same about plenty of people on this board and they dont see themselves as bad guys either

It's fun. Nothing ground breaking but it's a solid FPS.

Old blood and new collosus are more fun . You can play old blood first and play the story in order