Steam sending illegal spam emails

What the fuck, Valve?

Attached: steam wolfenstein.jpg (712x803, 159K)

this is bait, dont respond
sage doublenigger

Cry more, Steam drone.

Stop playing shit games

>killed physical distribution
>did such bad business the government needed to step in
>lied about episode 3 repeatedly then canned it
>got rid of everyone significant that gave HL2 SOUL
>fired a dota 2 artist responsible for the best character designs for asking for a raise only to hire shitty third world freelancers instead going forward
>ruined tf2 with adding hats
>made dota 2 about hats after saying they wouldn't
>made non-lore related hats for dota 2 after saying lore is important to them (lmao)
>added hats to cs go as well because why the hell not
>tried to ruin TES by adding fucking paid mods to steam
>constantly change item rarity and trading rules to fuck with traders
>flooded the steam store with absolute garbage people shouldn't even play for free
>turned a whole generation of males into housewife tier consumerists buying trash
>added gimmicks like badges and levels to get idiots to buy meaningless shit
>in general, they turned their entire attention into making cash passively from market sales
>tried to make artifact into a game that quite literally revolved around market sails
>'long haul'
>failed to capitalize on autochess, only to get outdone by riot yet again, another failure
>gaben only plays dota 2 all day, and the international is the only relevant thing to him
>company is a mess and people just do what they want whenever they want, like letting trannies ban games and shit up tf2
>didn't celebrate half life's release last year, refused to appear in documentaries and videos about it
>probably won't ever make a real game ever again
>every tech project so far has been a failure, and controller and VR are going the way of the st

Attached: 007dzhrmly1fxnrvxj27bj31400u076k.jpg (1320x990, 147K)

>way of the st
did you fuck up your copypaste

sage goes in all fields

>Implying this is something valve specific
>Illegal
Your retarded

Go into steam and op out of it. Practically every company does this shit if your stupid enough to not click the op out button usually provided when you register an account. Not saying it's acceptable because everyone does it but pretenting like this is something only Valve does is deceptive and your probably an epic marketer.

7/10 made me give a serious reply.

sage grows in all fields?

what?

>illegal

and yet their store and customer service its still x100 times better than that chink spying store.

Attached: bugs_bunny_fat.png (248x454, 160K)

I SAID SAGE GROWS IN ALL FIELDS

you faggot complain about everything
i guess email about your purcheses on steam you also consider a spam
just fuck off already, use whatever platform you want, there are like 10 of them

>implying Valve is the one sending out spam emails and not Zenimax
If you've ever bought one of Todd's games you're probably on his mailing list. Don't forget to register your copy of DOOM (1993) on bnet!

that's not what I have said

Is this the biggest bomb of 2019?

In order to get this email you HAVE to willingly opt into it. It is turned off by default.

Yeah, I know. "sage grows in all fields" is like this thing from back in the day on this website called Yea Forums. You probably wouldn't know about it.

It's pretty bad but no one expected it to be good

I'm unsure of how that email is illegal

Attached: 1459853464111.jpg (1000x500, 73K)

It's a $30 spin-off. I don't think anyone expected much from it.
I'm sure there were or will be much bigger bombs

Attached: 1407363191034.jpg (600x900, 92K)

cyberpilot is even worse. It's basically free cause game is shorter than refund window.

>NONONONONO DONT KILL NAZIS THEY'RE BASED AND REDPILLED
>THIS GAME SUCKS! I NEVER PLAYED IT THOUGH
>ITS TOO POLITICAL
rent free, killing Nazis isn't political

Attached: a.png (2048x1614, 753K)

nice strawman putting words in mouth action there my drone. what will those kooky AI designers think of next?

Pokemon hasn't come out yet.

You have to opt into email subscriptions just like every other web account known to man, retard.

>N-NO U
Dilate

>illegal
lmao

this makes me profoundly sad. no ammount of good-will pokemons picked up over the years is going to pry themselves out of the hole they're digging themselves into

copulate