The least talked about in the series is the best

>the least talked about in the series is the best

Attached: 5825-gta-iv-cheat-weapons-advanced.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

well, the games most talked about are typically the games people hate the most and they're talking about it to voice that

Attached: 443763-xenoblade-chronicles-x-wii-u-front-cover.jpg (800x1128, 236K)

Attached: 9088B447-6C15-4056-ADBB-5C4EB4956727.jpg (256x318, 41K)

the GTA with most SOUL was Vice City
the GTA with no SOUL was V

So, III?
Every old geezer praises VC and SA, movie-game lovers are in love with IV. III is the one that's talked the least about, despite being a revolution in the genre.

>Better than Odyssey

Attached: 341300-super-mario-3d-world-wii-u.jpg (676x692, 80K)

Ballad is the best

>the least talked about in the series

Attached: GTA_-_Box_Front.jpg (282x353, 26K)

It definitely was a revolution in the genre but the way 4 built on that (putting that amazing physics engine into an open world game) really was the peak for GTA in my eyes. I have no idea how they could top it, VR, fully destructable environments? Both of which wouldn't be achievable to a high standard at the moment.

Attached: 1564310322509.png (1024x768, 1.47M)

III is shit, LCS is miles better

Good game, but oh so very obviously just a setup for a sequel that doesn't exist.

Attached: slut walk.webm (960x640, 546K)

>fully destructable environments
AHHHHH don't remind me. In the mid 2000s they said "soon™" all games will have fully destructible environments. Instead we got Fortnight now. YEAH how great that turned out.

If done correctly fully destructable environment in GTA would be amazing tho. Imagine the cars had beaming tier physics too and your player character could literally be crushed to death and trapped in the car and "wasted" would be amazing.

>It definitely was a revolution in the genre but the way 4 built on that (putting that amazing physics engine into an open world game) really was the peak for GTA in my eyes
GTA4 didn't build on fucking shit. It literally removed more than half the content of GTA3-SA and made the missions way more linear than anything in GTA3. It was a step back in every fucking possible direction you buffoon.

For all of 5's sins AT LEAST they brought back military, parachutes, airplanes, helicopters, and all sorts of guns you can customize.

BeamNG

Rockstar just needs to step away from the 'real life simulator' bullshit they've been putting in their recent games. I don't want to do fucking yoga or pilot a dinky submarine around water with nothing in it to collect nuclear waste. Ironically, they're top-notch when it comes to pretty much everything except mission design.

>GTA IV is the least talked about
Fucking what? You retards wont shut up about it

Source?

Attached: Cover_Jap_MGS4.jpg (463x534, 73K)

Literally this.

GTA 4 is shit

>tripfag
>good opinion
Pick one