Pac-Man back at it again with the wholesome tweets!

Pac-Man back at it again with the wholesome tweets!

Don’t give up Yea Forums!

Attached: AA045F79-795F-4981-8DBA-CD64AE1BD837.png (750x1334, 706K)

The more I grow up the more I realize how important these kind of wholesome messages are.

I would chase my dreams if there weren't a billion brown or black ghosts joining my maze and doing what I can do for half as much dots compared to what's usually offered

Oh shit here comes pacman

So what's the deal with Pac-Man's design? Did they just discard the Adventures appearance after the Smash Pac was received so well?

yeah constant negativity is basically a disability. a little positivity goes a long way

The Adventures one failed on its own
The show didn't become a success
The games were mediocre

I love you pac man, and your twitter account too. Fuck the Jannie who deleted last night's thread.

PACMAN FOR SMASH

Pretty much. The model they use to ape classic poses and artwork seen in these tweets is modeled after smash 4 as shown by the boots

I wonder why

Attached: Ah man, I'm a.webm (640x360, 1.02M)

Smash didn't invent the red boots

I now remember how people really didn't want Pac-Man in Smash 4 at first until the trailer came and people fell in love with his classic design
If Smash 4's rosterfagging happened today we would've gotten Grotesque Pacposting

Pac Man has had that design for a while. Adventures was panned so they went back to the old design.

Attached: Pac-Man_World.jpg (317x315, 24K)

classic PacMan and Ms PacMan aside.

What are the good PacMan games? I recently gave PacMan World 3 on the DS a shot and it's horrible bland. The game fucking starts out in a sewer with no music and you go around collecting pellets and there really isn't much to it at all. Enemies just run at you. I did not like it one bit.

>S-Smash design!!!
Have you faggots never played Pac-Man World games? Fuck off smash secondaries

Attached: Pcw2.jpg (640x908, 88K)

I know it didn't originate from Smash but they lit a fire under Bamco's ass to bring it back as the official design for sure.

Its actually older
It dates back to the original Japanese arcade cabinet

Attached: FirstVersions_Pac-Man_Cabinets.png (550x478, 340K)

Anyone else played the Red Bull Pac-Man arcade cabinet?

Definitive list:

Pac-Man
Ms. Pac-Man
Jr. Pac-Man
Baby Pac-Man
Pac-Man World
Pac-Man World 2 (and all the arcade games included, like Pac-Attack and Pac-Mania)
Pac-Pix
Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness
Pac-Man Championship Edition 2
Pac-Man Arrangement (the old one)

Why doesn't Pac-Man post here?

I love Pac-Man omg

Attached: 1548102898142.gif (338x370, 79K)

I have that game

Sounds like they really jumped the shark with PacMan World 3, at least the DS version alone, if it didn't make your list.

Maybe I just didn't give it much of a chance. I sat there playing it for 20 minutes and it was really super bland. I'll give PacMan World 1 a shot.

Attached: ds_pac-man_world_3_p_e7tzzy[1].jpg (472x429, 91K)

Puckman, more liek fuckman amirite?
lololololololololololololololololollolololololololololol

God I love Pac-Man 2

I just watched gameplay of the DS version of World 3. That shit looks worse than the console version, if you're going to try 3 then play it on PS2 or Xbox.

He's chasing his dreams, not his nightmares.

But what if I dont have any dreams

Stuff like this makes me cry.
Stay strong anons, we can do it. We can outdo ourselfs.

Attached: 1543249998033.gif (400x377, 2.95M)

>Smash Pac-Man

There's a reason Pac-Man looks like that in Smash. Because that's his most iconic look.

Smash babies that only know games because of Smash Bros. alone need to be shot.

>YAASSS COMPANIES CARE ABOUT ME! MY LIFE MATTERS!

Attached: 1560581751329.jpg (1277x720, 160K)

Wholesome™

this but unironically

The message transcends the intention.