Have you ever bought a game multiple times?

Have you ever bought a game multiple times?

Attached: 1533109772061.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

I bought skyrim six times, not even joking

What's Switch in that picture? It doesn't have a 2D Mario besides the Wii U port and Mario Maker 2

I got Okami HD both for PS3 and PS4 in years' distance. Didn't spent too much either time.

only games I haven't played
>buy game on old console, procrastinate and leave it in the backlog
>better version comes out on a new console (original is known for poor framerate), get it instead
>keep procrastinating
>it finally comes out on PC
>get that one instead
>still haven't played

There are people that have bought RE4 on every system it launched on. All 12 platforms.

At least Skyrim only launched on 6 platforms.

>buy physical copy
>put it on the shelf, still factory sealed
>buy digital version to play it

Attached: 1564205002066.jpg (407x384, 30K)

I've bought it on PC, PS4, Wii, and Switch myself.
And I don't regret it one bit.

Did they get the Zeebo version?

Attached: 1562492075820.jpg (440x253, 25K)

I've bought Dragon's Dogma about three times now. I'm not even sure why, I don't even like it that much.

>tfw you bought it only once and the only version you played is the original on PS3 without the dark arisen content

..I had like 400 hours on it too, which is part of why I don't overly want to get into it again

I've bought Okami on two consoles and I've never even played it.
I have a problem.

What's the point?
Physical version still requires a download dumb animeposter

I've bought the Witcher 3 four times

I bought Deus Ex Human Revolution first on PS3 and then PC even though my PC couldn't run it on more than medium to low settings

I bought UNIST twice.
Once for PS3, then someone gave me a free PS4 so I bought it there. Sony's refund system sucks.

NSMBU > DS > Wii > 3DS

I've pirated a same game multiple times.

>have a legitimate reason for the refund (it was a broken pre-order with tons of people having issues)
>while they accepted the refund, they counted it as the "on the house" 1-time refund that I can never use again

Is it autistic to buy a game again so I can play them on pc?
t.exconsolefag

well, tons of people.. it was a license conflict with whoever was in the beta and it was never fixed. Causing the pre-order to give the demo version

DS is best game

Resident evil 4.

Wait, why are the villagers blue? Was it the same for the iphone version?

>First one

Attached: 1506653654144.jpg (640x640, 156K)

it's the wii U port

Built a PC recently but there's a few games I have for PS4 I could replay on PC (Asscreed, Sekiro, DMC5) but feels like a waste re-buying the same games

Attached: 1528223329791.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Bought Mortal Kombat X at launch at a heavy discount on G2A. PC version was awful, and it looked like they weren't going to get the PS4/XBOne's Season 2 content (AlienTriborg/Leatherface/Bo Rai Cho, stage fatalities, return of The Pit II, etc.), so I double-dipped on Mortal Kombat XL.

Then NRS brings in another company to overhaul the PC version and bring it up to par with the PS4/XBone and I buy the XL pack for that.

Yeah
>Dragon's Dogma (vanilla, X360)
>Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (X360)
>Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PC)
>Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (Switch)

Attached: masterworks.jpg (1000x985, 661K)

These

Bought a bunch of Half-Life games physically at a yard sale for like 5 bucks for 5 games.

Skyrim, Oblivion, Arkham City, Sonic Generations, GTA 4 & 5, L4D2, Portal 2, The Orange Box on PC after buying them on 360.

Ocarina of Time 3D after owning the original, didn't buy MM3D cause that's baby shit.

And also have to mention that time it was my birthday and my grandparents on both sides of the family were told to look out for Walking Dead game that everyone hated before Overkill's.

This lead to both sides of the family getting me that game which lead to me having 3 copies of a game that I barely played for a day. Asked them to return them all but kept the one my favorite grandma got me because I didn't want to upset her.

Attached: 027d9d8a07238c91b17e6361f0fe38da--popee-the-performer-playlists.jpg (236x236, 6K)

Only once: GTA 5 for PS3 and PS4

When the res is that low you need to make important things visually pop however you can

it's a physical fag that discovered how practical it is to use digital, but still refuses to let go

you'll have them forever and they'll run better, so no, consoles are only good for exclusives or for reselling games (at which point might as well just pirate them)

I'm rebuying DQXI on Switch as it has so much more

I've bought Okami on Wii/PS3 and Skyrim on PS3/PS4. Journey on PS3/PS4. OoT on N64/GC/3DS. I almost bought Dragon's Dogma for PS4, but I played the everloving shit out of it on PS3 so I'd probably get bored very quickly. I dunno if it counts, but I subscribed to FFXIV on PS3 and then on PS4 after dropping it for maybe 2 years.

Attached: image.jpg (670x575, 150K)

>Skyrim on PS3
What's your malfunction?

change that number to seven

Attached: 0c349ac2709218c6beaccb39c17aed63.jpg (708x708, 43K)

Bayonetta for PS3 (I know), then Wii U, then PC.
Borderlands for Mac (I know) but that port was broken, then for PS3, then for PC.

Attached: 1534551000564.jpg (850x1212, 279K)