This is from 8 years ago

this is from 8 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6-u8OIJTE

>This is a portion of a speech EA CEO John Riccitiello gave at a stockholder's meeting, in which he talks about Microtransactions and how effective they are in getting money from gamers.

Great future we are living huh?

Attached: ScreenShot_20190729124651.png (1663x990, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNjI03CGkb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I think it represents a substantially better future for the industry

Attached: 1564407948610.jpg (542x453, 24K)

YYYOOOOOONNNNNGGGGYYYOOOUUUUUTTTT

This is the future you chose.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNjI03CGkb4

Now go, buy some more chances* to get that JPG you want so bad!!

Attached: Clown world 6.png (1080x698, 802K)

>ask you for a dollar to reload
Lmao

Whales need to be gassed.
>2% of the industry customers spends 90% of the money

fucking kek

Fuck EA and fuck the industry.

Attached: 1550405691737.jpg (1000x2000, 255K)

>it took 8 years for people to find this and advertise it.
Why? Shouldn't you fags have known about this years ago?

Was he wrong? The industry FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE is how much cash they are making. They don't care if they release cat diarrhea. If it makes them more and more money, they'll do whatever it takes.

I work in the industry. Give me mah moddafuggin monay BITCHES
HAHAHAHA

We did knew and we did talk about it, but there are so many faggots in denial and shills that kept (and are still) crying over "muh slippery slope" that it's difficult to educate a larger number of people.

Most people talked about this back when it happened you stupid zoomer.

I don't know, was he? Is the industry doing well now? It seems like there are big AAA flops happening a plenty, but I couldn't say if their business is actually any worse for wear

The only people who claim the slippery slope is a fallacy are those who want to keep sliding down.

I kept saying this.
The slippery slope is not a fallacy. Human beings naturally resist big changes, especially if they're obviously bad. But hey, what's half a degree more to the water pot.

Goddamn I hate Big Tech.

This is old as fucking dirt. It was already discussed on Yea Forums years ago. Next thing you're going to bring up is that image with a guy asking his XBox for a McDonalds hamburger.

late and gay OP

Yes,its fucking old and nothing was really done to stop it as we all see mobile practices being implemented in AAA games,even single player.

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 49K)

Doesn't matter it's relevant now more than ever.

Source?

Where do you think you're posting? This board is full of pay pigs that breathe this shit.