Franklin had a shit life, he propably hates niggers

Franklin had a shit life, he propably hates niggers
>saved Lamar AND gave him some money
>he unironically gets butthurt he didn't get enough
>Tanisha gives him shit for not being hood enough despite leaving the hood herself
>his aunt is a feminist

Attached: Franklin_Clinton_portrait_Enchanced_version.PNG.png (800x800, 1.21M)

>muh "not all black people are niggers"
back to leftypol

who are you quoting

you

tell me more o glorious amerimutt about your mind reading skills

all the characters were unfinished and unexplored
we'll never fucking know who they were
just a bitter taste especially after the ending
i only played as franklin because he had the most useful ability and could steal cars without resulting in a police chase which led to you getting aimbotted in the head by an suv of swat
game sucked after the patch that made jet cannons have basically no range, which also translated into singleplayer because fuck you
any game with multiplayer "balancing" that also effects singleplayer can fuck right off

Maybe if he fixed that ol' yeeyee ass haircut he'd get some bitches on his dick.

All that early dialogue between him and Lamar was cringe as all fuck.

>shit life
>rich white man who lives in a mansion takes him in after he loses his job
>gets rich in no time due to help

i dont even remember if this game had any character development to begin with

based

does that mean he hates himself?

Kill yourself you sack of shit tranny

>tfw liked all 3 of them

and franklin was still an ungrateful cunt to michael

shit taste

Attached: 1531334798642.png (457x695, 363K)

one they arent, and two go back to deadchan /pol/tard, leftypol doesn't exists on 4channel.

Attached: 1530823383972.jpg (651x768, 72K)

this. I couldn't bring myself to hate any of them.

>defending niggers
sounds like you're the tranny here

I feel like Trevor was literally the only character they bothered exploring to any real extent.

Michael has a solid setup that they dropped almost right away, and Franklin was quite literally the most non-character Rockstar have ever created, maybe it was intentional and he was meant to act as a blank self insert, but given the state of the rest of the game i'd just chalk it up as yet more unfinished shit like the turf wars/drug dealing and what not that got cut.

GTA V would have unironically had more character and personality if you played as your mute Online character rather than being thrust into half assed vertical slices of poorly developed protags.

You don't understand what you just said

this, but certianly franklin is the weakest one writing-wise.

cringe

Frank is a little entitled bitch
>Hawks at Mike to give him a job, pleading desperatly
>Mike sets up some little nignog who's never had more than 4 figures in his bank account before
>When Mike needs help in return Frank whines and 'Oh hell nah, fuck you I got mine why i gotta do this united stuff sheet'

Despite taking 5 FUCKING YEARS to make this game, it still felt unfinished. The story was so incomplete.

All three of them are shit.

Why did they cast some guy who sounds almost exactly like CJ? At first I thought it was the same voice actor, just older.

>and could steal cars without resulting in a police chase
He didn't get wanted levels for stealing cars? Or what are you saying here?
>which led to you getting aimbotted in the head by an suv of swat
Unironically get good. When the fuck does this ever happen? Police are only dangerous on 4 or 5 stars

>any game with multiplayer "balancing" that also effects singleplayer can fuck right off
agred 100%

He's also the most forgettable character in the game. I remember Michael and Trevor, but never Franklin.

Why do you care about characters in a video game in the first place?

This game needed a lot more shooting missions and a lot more minigames desu

based and redpilled

>Black who hates other blacks and likes white people
Uncle Ruckus, No Relation : Origins.

Franklin was greatful but he was sick of micheal and trevors attitude and being caught or getting involved in the middle of their shit.

Because it's interesting? If you just want shooting play CoD.

He also has a Yee Yee Ass Haircut Niggaaaaa~!

Attached: 091d10e152ea9c516adde4049b4781b1.png (1280x800, 907K)

>maybe it was intentional and he was meant to act as a blank self insert
the final mission (where you decide who gets killed) kinda implied that.

Nah, I'd prefer it if you just shut up and go watch movies if you like character development so much.

Play CoD my friend, also dilate.

Go watch your favorite capeshit movie

Franklin's story was alright until he moved out of the slums and then his story just sort of ended abruptly, outside of him being a supporting character in Michael's story.

makes me wonder if rockstar is ever going to be able to top them
gta franchise should just have ended there, anything else is going to stain it

2 edgy

Mind reading comes with 44% of their dna 56% are white genes which allows them to utilize their powers