The card that ended all console war faggotry for years to come

>the card that ended all console war faggotry for years to come.

Attached: 818R7E0341L._SX425_.jpg (425x319, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-686676193-pc-gamer-barata-rgb-i5-9600k-32gb-_JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just a shame there's no good PC games to take advantage of it.

Pretty much, I have a 1070 and have never felt the need to upgrade, and I own all the most graphically intensive games of the gen.

I turned like maybe two neglible settings down on the Witcher 3 and have otherwise been able to max out everything and get 60 stable

>mfw bought a cheap new 1070ti because zoomers are falling for the RTX meme

Attached: 1560057953284.png (951x942, 180K)

this. I have enough money to buy absolute beast of PC that would BTFO 95% of PC fags, but I do not see a point in it because of how lacking library of demanding PC games is.

AMD is destroying nvidia and you are wasting your money. Nvidia is the new apple.

>I have enough money to buy absolute beast of PC that would BTFO 95% of PC fags
This is your problem

let me stop you right there.

Attached: 1560420774549.jpg (300x221, 34K)

4k is a fucking meme, no consumer cards can balance high FPS, Max settings, and 4k

the thing is current cards still struggle with this. until mainstream cards can run current games well maxed at 4k then it's really the fringe

This is all such a waste of time. Just buy something slightly better than consoles after they are launched and let the game choose the best settings. Fiddling around with settings is a gigantic waste of time that adds literally nothing to the experience. You won't enjoy the game more if a couple more shitty effects are turned on.

>1080 60hz display
>r9 280
>still no need to upgrade
I mean I'm not complaining. I'm not stupid enough to want to just buy new shit till the games demand it.

>60fps
get a load of this pleb

Maybe you are the meme
I have a high end pc and play 4k.
No desire for 8k I want to keep upgrading my pc for 4k 120fps

Yeah, unfortunately consoles are holding back AAA releases. But you still can mod the shit out of your games to make them look prettier, opt for 120 fps, higher resolution and so on

>Fiddling around with settings is a gigantic waste of time
Maybe if you play the game for AN HOUR
YOU LAZY FAGGOT Its like 1 minute, 5 at most

>AMD GPU meme

Attached: 1562382800886.png (838x1220, 2.03M)

Man I have been playing oonly DMC 5 and AC7 this week we dont need no 'Special' games 'Normal' games are good enough for me at 4k 60fps ultra

Have fun with your thermal throttling AMDtard.

Punctuate. Your. Sentences. You fucking child.

Attached: 1352856157380.jpg (500x475, 85K)

Yeah too bad it came out during the bitcoin mining craze. Arguably the best card on the market and they were all bought up and used and abused.

I have a 1080p monitor, I play SD games on my CRT. Give me good games instead. Preferably ones I can own physically because I don't want to rent it digitally.

PC has no gaems ;)

It's because poor console plebs are holding back the gaming industry. There's a lot more of you then there is of us.

Attached: Juden.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

>posts three exclusives

>still having a 1080p monitor
retard

>using words you don't understand
Why

>Fiddling around with settings is a gigantic waste of time
I want the stain of your existence expunged from the skein of reality. This kind of thinking is the reason why most options we get these days is "graphics on/off".

>poor people trying to rationalize being poor.

>This kind of thinking is the reason why most options we get these days is "graphics on/off"
mmm what?
Im sorry you must go back this isnt late 2000s-early 2010s.
Now games are getting those settings back,its going in a positive direction now.

>poor people trying to rationalize being poor

?

My nigga. R9 280 is eternal. Though Im choking on games like MHW and REmake2. I cant run Wolfenstein New Order either.

nvidia fucked up. They though VR was gonna be big and there will be demand for a really powerful card. So they released hardware they were supposed to release after 2020. So now their new releases can't compete with it. Oh and it was all for nothing as vr failed.

I only care about playing games. You'd have to be a literal autist to waste time on things like settings. Imagine if you had to adjust tv settings for every tv show/movie that you watched. What's the fucking point?

To make it look good? What if every setting is set to low by default? What if anti aliasing is set to TAA and vsync is turned off.

>buying an AMD gpu
I feel bad for you. AMD cpus are great, but their gpus are poorfag tier garbage

>60fps
It isnt 2008 anymore

2080ti does 60fps max settings 4k on all games I tried except metro last light.

Where are my 1060 6gb niggas at?

right here my dude
stable 75fps at 1080p in all my games

The disparity between low and high isn't that big this gen.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

>I only care about playing games.
Then maybe you should go back to consoles and streaming where you belong.

>What if vsync is turned off.

Good. Everyone should have a gsync monitor at this point.

Bullshit and cope.

Right here, upgrading to a 2070 SUPER this week.

I'm honestly more than fine without it
all I need is a standard 1080p tn monitor

Developers use console specs to design graphics. Everything above that is an afterthought and not really planned as well. Just numbers being pumped up for the rendering to satisfy autists who need everything on ultra.

>vsync is turned off
good
daily reminder that all appliances with forced vsync are irrelevant

>he fell for the 1440p/4K meme
Heh

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>this gen

>Low
Soul
>Everything else
Soulless

visionlet cope

It feels more real

>pay the jewvidya tax

1440p is not a meme. It gives you more real estate and better image quality than a 1080p monitor at the same size

4K is a meme

100+ Hz is not a meme and that's why you need high end video cards

They said the same about 144fps. Poorfags like you deserve to be mocked and ridiculed.

Vsync feels smoother and introduces a little input lag. Worth. Also says your GPU from running at 100%.

So you play on all the lowest settings then?

>2070S is a 1080ti for cheaper
wtf I like NVIDIA now

>AMD cpus are great
They're not

They're just cheaper than Intel and Intel is sitting on old tech

The difference is even more pronounced in real life considering this is a compressed image of a compressed video

I'm definitely jelly of the guys who bought this when it came out. Normally the high-end cards are not wort the money, but the 1080ti was absolutely worth the value considering it's still one of the best cards out there today and will be solid for like twice the duration of a normal card.

Not a good purchase now though. I wouldn't trust any of those used 1080tis that are probably close to falling apart from all the buttcoin mining

>getting slightly less performance for a lot less money
>bad
yikes

Try playing Final Fantasy XV with the highest setting on 4K. You'd be getting 40 fps at best.

How can it be a 1080 Ti with 3GB less VRAM?

Im talking about performance wise, besides 11GB of VRAM is overkill if you aren't playing at 4K or greater

>just upgraded from Athlon II x4 3.2ghz to Ryzen 5 2600 and ddr3 8G to ddr4 16G
>mfw

Attached: 1507761527113.gif (500x250, 489K)

This. The additional visual quality from 4k over 1440p simply isn't worth the performance demand. You reach the point where you're at some seriously hard-hitting plateaus in terms of real-world benefit. Unless you're doing something like playing a foot away from a 40 inch monitor or something. Not saying you can't see a difference between 1440p and 4k, but the difference just isn't enough to warrant it, especially when we now have the option of going for higher framerates instead.

I'd much rather have 1440p at 144hz than 4k at 60hz.

>upgraded from a 4690K and 970 to a 3700X and 2070S
>mfw

Attached: 1554753487060.jpg (1439x1432, 575K)

Is a 2070 super enough for 4k60 with older games, like skyrim for instance?

the last good example of a disparity between low and max is a 12 year old game. Wrap your head around that one. PC gaming is a fuckin joke.

Yeah, it's really a shame. Older games used to be programmed with a wider breadth of system specs in mind. So you could have the high-end stuff and play in the crispest detail, but they also programmed in smaller textures, models with lower poly counts, and did other stuff to reduce demand on the system.

Nowadays the only stuff that actually changes between high and low is shit like anti-aliasing, post-processing, and effects.

>a 12 year old game
I sometimes wish I could go back in time and play the Crysis demo again, I spent so much time on that shit.
>12 year old game
Just kill me now.

Nah, Navi seems like it's gonna be pretty good. The 5700XT gets close to a 2080 when overclocked.

how?

>i7 7700 @3.6Ghz
>Asus Strix Z270H Gaming
>8GB Ram @2400Mhz
>120GB Kingston A400
>Unspecified 650w PSU
$395. Good deal? Should I go for it? Fags can probably get it cheaper but I gotta apply third world tax to everything so it doesn't seem that bad of a price to me.
Besides it's already Hackintoshed which is what I was looking for so that takes care of compatibility issues.
Also plan to get an RX 590 for it ($260) as soon as I get it and upgrade the Ram to 32gb @3200MHz ($200) in a few months.

Validate my life choices Yea Forums

Attached: hackintosh-intel-i7-7700-8gb-120gb-asus-rog-z270h-D_NQ_NP_982672-MLM29202724577_012019-F.jpg (900x1200, 182K)

i have a 1070 with a 144hz display and i get 80-144 fps in most competitive games even unoptimised garbage like battlefield 5.

You can thank TSMC for that. Pascal has literally the same performance as Maxwell clock for clock core for core, it's just 16nm allowed it clock like 70% better.

The difference between 1080 and 1440 is huge.

Never buy anything with a shitty PSU, it's the most important thing

Pretty good price for that. With the vid card your under $700 and you have a machine that can play anything at 1080 and pretty good performance at 1440. There's pre-built desktops that are way less powerful and more expensive than that if you buy it from a retailer.

True. But psu is easy to switch out once it goes. And you can get a decent one for $100.

>Never buy anything with a shitty PSU
Forgot to say I also wanted to get a new PSU, in a couple months though unless the one it comes with is really shitty and there's risk of it frying the computer.

Mainly getting it for video editing (hence it being a Hackintosh) but yes I'd like to play vidya. So is the i7-7700 okay? It's not even the K version.

when psu goes it might take the whole fucking system with it

I guess it could. I've built many a pc. Never seen that happen though.

Meh, I literally had my PSU explode (not even joking, sparks started flying and it stared smoking and shit) and it didn't take any of my components with it.
And it was a cheap shitty PSU from my original cheap shitty prebuilt from like 2008.

To be honest if it's mainly for video editing it's not your best option. You want more than four cores if you're going to be doing alot of content. I'm not saying you can't with a 7700 it will just take longer. The k version is only maybe 10% faster at stock speeds. If you don't plan on overlooking that's fine.

Going to build myself a new pc by the end of august. How does pic related look? Not buying amd after the trashheap that is my current rx 480. Never buying from them again.

Attached: Untitled.png (2560x1343, 207K)

It's amazing how PCs still struggle to have good PSUs. I think it's mostly a user problem but I've seen some EVGA PSUs where the traces were literally rusting over. I've worked on electronics from the 70s with better PSUs.

1440p 27" is a glorious sweetspot. Still suitable for older graphics cards like a 970 on modern games, but so much better than 1080p. Roughly 85% more pixels in fact. 4K is a meme, but its only purpose is to push graphics cards to the point that they will be able to support good VR in the future.

You want more than four cores if you're going to be doing alot of content
user I'm currently working with a dual core i5-4278U with a shitty laptop heatsink that can't cool for shit and also integrated graphics. Whatever I get at this point will be an upgrade.
This would be a placeholder though, eventually I want one with an i7-9700K and a Radeon VII but it will take me at least 6 months to save for that. I'm totally okay with spending $750 now so I can get shit done until that happens.

Attached: 853.png (325x533, 240K)

happened to me one time, lost the motherboard and everything on it, thankfully the card and drives were fine, but yeah it can get even worse than that

4k is a meme as +120fps is try both you will change your mind

if you're just gaming i'd switch that processor for an i5 9600k, much cheaper and not that much of a performance difference

This. 24 fps is more than enough for human eyes.

Attached: 1504701418685.webm (1280x696, 2.82M)

Fuck 1440p. I'm sticking with 1080p until 4K is super affordable.

I actually get 20% and another 150 euro off the entire thing so I micht as well go for the i7 since that'll last me longer no? Also yes it's pretty much gaming but can't the i7 handle an open browser while gaming or something?

KCD is a pretty bad example, the graphics settings are really strangely implemented.

it's up to you and what you're willing to spend, I got an i5 9600k for the rig I built recently and it's functioning perfectly fine running simple background processes while I game. the i7 is undoubtedly a better processor, I just don't think you'll get much for the additional spending unless you're using it for editing and stuff.

>Waiting to see the 5700 partner cards before buying anything
Hope they're good.

yeah, for still images

>AMD is destroying nvidia
I'm an amdfag but you're just wrong. They are destroying Intel pretty badly tho.

Get a Ryzen 3600.
Avoid Gigabyte and ASRock boards.
Get a SU800 instead, while WD is good its often overpriced.

The 2080Ti does everything you are complaining about.

>best way to play multiplats and plenty of exclusives if you don't care about it being le AAA blockbuster
>console players can't see the value in better graphics, higher framerates, free games, mods that can add thousands of hours to your games for free, many of which are standalone games in their own right, it can do other things besides games since its a fucking computer, can use a controller or kb+m or whatever you want, can customize everything from a hardware and software level, and don't need to pay for internet twice
>all of the above doesnt matter because console players need a sticker saying "#EXCLUSIVE" on the case to draw any enjoyment from any game

What other motherboard brand is good that isn't expensive? Around 150 euro.

>Intel
MSI Z390 MPG Carbon.
>AMD
Any X570 motherboard.

Regarding amd, I'm certainly never buying a gpu from them, my rx 480 seemingly gets worse with every new driver, games I could run last year run like ass and crash my pc now.
Don't know about cpu though. I hear the amd motherboards have fans on them and that those are bad. And wouldn't I go with the equivalent of the 9700k, 3700x?

based

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 7_16_2019 7_38_38 AM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.8M)

literally says 26 fps in the top corner. enjoy your shitty inferior experience.

Their GPUs are currently only horrible when it comes to emulation, to games not so much.

And when it comes to CPUs they are better than intel currently.
>Motherboard fans
You can turn them off, they only have them because PCIe 4.0 is somewhat intensive, but unless you are using multiple PCIe 4.0 SSDs in RAID 0 or a PCIe 4.0 GPU (That doesn't exist yet for the consumer/gaming market) you don't need them.

That's just a hiccup from taking the picture

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 7_18_2019 12_08_20 AM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.68M)

>30 fps

lol

grass tanks every system

>980 ti blew up
>with literally 1 single day left on warranty
>store credit
>50 buckos later, 1080 ti
room still smells a little but god damn i was happy

Attached: 1495259710267.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

$150 buckos later*

it's not a meme anymore since Vega

except a gamecube

I didn't know that gamecube could run GTAV at 4k with ultra grass setting

You can also buy a cheaper x470 or even b450 without chipset fans and put a ryzen 3000 in

>or a PCIe 4.0 GPU (That doesn't exist yet for the consumer/gaming market)
What? The RX 5700/XT are pcie 4

why not gigabyte?

Remember if you're going for Hackintosh that Apple still refuses to sign Nvidia drivers for 10.14 Mojave. Also I think that no 16xx/20xx drivers have been signed either, or I'd get one for an old cheese grater with max CPU upgrade. Built-in AMD drivers from Apple also only work with reference hardware, and won't work with any XFX cards.
So yeah, 1080ti is a good choice. With a Hackintosh you'll probably even see boot screens, unlike on a real Mac.

x570 gigabyte are fine, its the others you should worry about (usually shit vrm)

>Apple still refuses to sign Nvidia drivers
But I said I was getting an RX 590 for it

oh what the fuck is this, i literally just three hours ago spend ages picking parts for my new pc and chose a gigabyte card and board because i heard that they and MSI are good, but to avoid ASUS.
can i mix a gigabyte card with a MSI board, or what combinations do you suggest?

If you are going for Hackintosh then Intel CPU + AMD GPU is a must. Apple doesn't work with Nvidia and OSX works best on Intel.

>video editing
>rx590
Get a RX5700 or even Vega 56.

Gigabyte cheaps out in everything so their boards are often shittier than MSI or ASUS and often ASRock too.
Avoid Gigabyte GPUs
>Why
Google windforce problems, ALL their cards have sucked since Maxwell.
ASUS is good, the only problem they have is that their warranty sucks big time.
And yes, you can use a Gigabyte GPU with a MSI motherboard.

Too expensive for a 7700 build. I'll get a Radeon VII when I build my 9700K rig.

didn't the evga 1060 catch fire?

A Vega 56 costs like 30 bucks more and is much better for video production.

1070 and 1080 thanks to a bad batch of VRM chips that affected a huge amount of problem.
Still EVGA RMA is good so it wasn't a big problem.

It looks like you have to run 10.14 Mojave to get proper RX 590 support. And it's only going to be about 10% faster than RX 580.

>EVGA RMA is good
how good? is it worth buying their rebrands over a psu straight from seasonic?

>my rx 480 seemingly gets worse with every new driver, games I could run last year run like ass

Interesting, i've had the exact opposite experience with my rx480.

>A Vega 56 costs like 30 bucks more
More than double the price of the 590 for me. Shit's fucked.

>And it's only going to be about 10% faster than RX 580
But like 20 dollars cheaper than a 580.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 2.16.37 PM.png (2066x516, 277K)

just looked up the Giga gpu i wanted and found the MSI armor version of it. is the armor series good?
and to be clear, you suggest that i go with an MSI motherboard?

Good enough to fix stuff without complaining if you ever send it back.

When it comes to PSUs only buy their Superflower rebrands(G2 and G3 line), avoid everything else.
And against seasonic? just get the cheapest of the 2 brands, both are really good when it comes to PSUs.

Which GPU are you trying to buy?

user stop being retarded and buy from Amazon mexico.
Also never buy blower GPUs.

4...4K is the FUTURE!
>a $1200 2080ti still can't run solid 60 at 4k
lm@o

>More than double the price of the 590 for me. Shit's fucked.
dude just look on amazon if you don't have a mexican version of mindfactory

1660ti
making a budget build
gonna pair it with the i5 8400 or maybe the 9400

>But like 20 dollars cheaper than a 580.
580/4GB is going for about $100 on ebay, and 580/8GB for $130-$140. Buttcoin miners are selling them off and most of them kept the original box.

>psu straight from seasonic
one of the best psu manufacturers desu

>Locked CPUs
Dont.
Go and buy a Ryzen 3600 with a cheap X570 motherboard or a B450 Tomahawk and update BIOS.

>MSI Armor 1660Ti
Yeah its good, the 1660 doesn't get that hot anyway.

Still about 75 bucks more expensive. I'll only consider it if there's one in a pretty blue like the 590.

But I don't wanna get a used one.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 2.20.18 PM.png (1904x460, 273K)

>i5 8400
>9400
dude get a r5 3600

Are you making a Hackintosh build?

fpbp

>locked cpu
that's only bad if i don't plan on overclocking, right?
the 9600k maybe?
no amd since i'm a gullible idiot that heard that amd is bad for emulating and that intel beats in when it comes to regular games too.

Do you fags ever read the thread before posting?

Attached: 1549033821249.jpg (720x632, 26K)

>no amd since i'm a gullible idiot that heard that amd is bad for emulating and that intel beats in when it comes to regular games too.
That is only for GPUs not for CPUs because AMD cant into OpenGL.

Nope.

You'll just be able to squeeze more out of the CPU if it's unlocked. Quite frankly the 9600k without any OC seems good enough at the moment.

>that's only bad if i don't plan on overclocking, right?
its actually the opposite
>no amd since i'm a gullible idiot that heard that amd is bad for emulating and that intel beats in when it comes to regular games too.
thats for GPU's

>Locked CPU
>Literally the worst SSD in the market and known for dying randomly like the V300
>Shitty PSU (CX650 based in rear from the mercadolibre images)
>No free shipping and no warranty
>$7500 Pesos
Shit its a scam.

Wait, image search links you to Mercadolibre? Shiiiieeeeeet
To be honest I'd only be getting it because I had to spend some of my initial budget ($1500) on other IRL stuff so if I can get away with a $700 Hackintosh (590 included) that'll work for a couple years at the very least, I'll be happy. Chances are my autism is gonna make me build something more powerful in the next 8 months anyways, since I got a better job. Doesn't hurt to have an extra computer as a backup.

Buy a old ATX Haswell Thinkcentre for $3000 and throw a Pascal GPU on it, problem solved for $4000-6000 instead spending $7,000.

Shouldn't you be port begging somewhere?

>Buy a old ATX Haswell Thinkcentre
Nigga you know how much of a pain in the ass brand prebuilts are to hackintosh?

Google Thinkcentre hackingtosh.

So do new ones work as well? I think Haswell would be a little old for what I'm looking for. In fact that's the generation I'm trying to upgrade from.

Yes but it stops being worth it since its no longer exactly cheap, example M900 series go for $11,000 but they always come with a 500GB MLC SSD and a 1-2TB HDD and a Maxwell GPU like the 950.

Also the upgrade from Haswell to Kaby lake is also minimal.

Ugh. Then would it really be too bad to get the i7 7700 one? Originally I planned on a $30,000 AMLOcoin build so I'm totally okay with spending $12,500 for now.
Someone here already said the unlocked cpu is only about 10% faster (Doesn't come with a liquid cooler so I wasn't planning on overclocking anyways). I already got a new SSD coming in the mail and the PSU would likely get replaced for safety anyways.

Attached: 989.gif (500x282, 111K)

With that you are better just making a built from scratch.
Yeah, try to go for something with a i5-8400 or better, and its a bit more than 10%.
Overclocking is the reason why people used their I5-2500K for 8 years before switching to the Coffee lake or Ryzen when a huge change was made because Intel couldn't jew out consumers anymore.

Most of your budget will go towards the screen anyway.

This is another option.
articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-686676193-pc-gamer-barata-rgb-i5-9600k-32gb-_JM
However I get my paycheck until August and I doubt it'll survive that long, someone else is probably gonna buy it. Not to mention it would be $19,000 after getting the GPU.

Attached: pc-gamer-barata-rgb-i5-9600k-32gb-D_NQ_NP_904436-MLM29820766168_042019-F.jpg (1200x675, 165K)

>EVGA 650 80+ insetad a real PSU
>120mm radiator for a mATX case
>RGB light
>ITX board in a mATX case
>Single fan GPU

And again, it would be cheaper building one from scratch.

>tfw 970let

I just hate that current cards still only have 8gb vram. I'm too poor for a 2080ti but I still want to play at 4k60. Just have to hope that the 2070 super will be enough for that for older games and save money for when the next gen 80ti comes out I'll just get that.

too bad crysis went to shit after going multiplat

We will be stuck in 8GB DDR6 for a while user, only AMD can change that but they wont as things are going.

>it would be cheaper building one from scratch
I KNOW, I guess you're right. But the idea of not spending more than $15,000 seemed really attractive goddammit.

Attached: Unknown.png (1902x2543, 819K)

where are the poptarts

That store doesn't sell any :^(

>bought RX 590 for 270 usd at launch
>thought I got great deal with the 3 free game bundle
>after beating DMC5, RE2, and Division 2 stuck with inferior card
I regret my purchase. Even if I bought RX 5700XT now. I wouldve been better off spending ~700 on just one even stronger gpu

>mfw most 1080 ti owners have 60hz screens

Thank you consumer drones for financing new GPUs.

not if you live in south america

1070 and pascal also famous for bitcoin

Attached: 1401194765379.gif (500x282, 1.35M)

Still in South america you can get something better for cheaper, the only exception would be Brazil.

>400 dollar card that can OC near to 2080 levels
>Is AMD's mid range card with a fucking blower design since AiB not out yet
>2080 Super literally 3-4% stronger than regular (the fuck Nvidia?)

I don't give a fuck who you are, Navi high end is probably going to unfuck this god damned Nvidia price gouging at long last. Then either Nvidia dumpsters their asses ultra hard to win the pure performance high end area so they can continue gouging at ultra high end or we get true price warring.

We'll finally get competitive pricing for 4k 60fps with the possibility of Nvidia doing some memetier shit like a 3080ti or Titan that does 4k 100+ fps.

Attached: 1563731821160.jpg (640x947, 77K)

Actually 5700XT's OCing results aren't as good as you might think based purely on clocks. People tested it with water blocks and you're going to see at most like 5-10% performance boost.
That said, the 5700XT is a good value, especially in today's market, and I plan on picking one up when the AIBs are out next month.

I really do hope AMD is back and competitive in the GPU market. nvidia monopoly has been absolutely insufferable, and if possible I'd like to never ever again have to buy one of their cards because they're just a scummy company and they partake in the dirtiest underhanded tactics and then immediately hike up the prices as soon as they can. the RTX line in particular is just pure hubris.
However AMD is also at fault because there's clearly price fixing going on behind the scenes too.