A blue puppet saves paper Mario with a trending hashtag

>a blue puppet saves paper Mario with a trending hashtag

What timeline Is this bros?

Attached: 20190729_094752.jpg (1080x567, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Fyb3GrW98g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would it need a remaster? it emulates well and the artstyle is the kind that does not easily get outdated if at all.

He's on a crusade

Attached: 20190729_095122.jpg (1080x986, 526K)

TTYD is fun yes but 64 is still better in terms of story and the fact the badges weren't fucking broken

If it sold really well with bonus content they might give us real paper Mario again.

64 is better but both are great. I just want real PM again, fuck Super, fuck Color Splash, fuck Sticker Star. and fuck M&L too

I would be fine with just a rerelease

Fag only obsesses about this game because his Youtube career was founded on it and he doesn't want to lose momentum like he has been.

Remastered TTYD:
>Graphics lift up on a game that already looks good with an ageless artstyle
>Guarranted 60$
>May not incite other GC titles to come since a Remaster is still a fair amount of effort
Re-Released TTYD:
>Can be sold for cheaper
>May be the leading game to finally bring forth VC for GC games and the many games people have been dying to see a re-release of.
>Wouldn't take time to be developed, just needs to be thrown in their EShop right away

can't wait for all unique characters to be replaced by generic toads

Incredibly based.

manbaby wants yet another mario remake/rerelease/remaster

>HOLY SHIT Yea Forums ITS FINALLY HAPPENING
>excitedsoiboi.gif

>Wanting TTYD to be remastered
Why? For it to have that ugly white line around every character?
For them to replace every unique toad with a generic one?
For them to make questionable and unnecessary changes in the dialogue?
For the trannies to bash the game for "changing" Vivian?
Fuck no, leave it as it is.

>couldn't even go get a soiface imagie from Google.

Hey champ.. everything alright? You good?

I never liked Paper Mario cause I hate RPGs but Sticker Star was fun tough with collecting items from the overworld to use in battle, I believe all Paper Mario fags are just mixed RPG fags and Mario fans

>The blue muppet gets his wish and the Mario he wants gets remade
>All unique toads get replaced with generic toads
>All the party members are removed entirely, only Mario is playable
I hope it happens just so I can see the anal devastation.

Not everyone is a nerd that emulates shit

For the non PC bros because it's sort of an expensive game and like several other prominent Gamecube titles it hasn't been ported to anything yet.

I only enjoyed Mario 1, 3, world, 64, sunshine. The switch one, and loved both paper Mario's. But I love rpgs too.

I just think they're really fun and have really enjoyable stores.

>the train mystery
>the fighting ring

Good times.

Attached: 20190728_192306.png (500x292, 223K)

Doesn’t even need a remaster. Most of the original assets for thousand year door were probably done in vector anyhow and the rest will scale pretty well due to the art style, unless Nintendo were retarded and threw them out this would be piss easy money. The game hasn’t aged anyway.

Just remaster 64 with TTYD graphics. Done.

Remaster, not remake, you dumb niggers.

This is the same argument classic WoW players use. It’s bullshit and hoping against hope at best

Attached: 60F3F7BD-121E-4BDF-8F9A-5DFD53ABE64A.jpg (720x960, 158K)

Do you have peanuts in coke?

Honestly i consider the idea to be this:
>PM,PM:TTYD,SPM combo pack of emulated versions of the games sold at 40-50$, nothing fancy.
>Nintendo makes a new actual Paper Mario that isn't Sticker Shit for the Switch..

He's gonna shoot up a school when the next direct happens and there's no classic Paper Mario or PIKMIN FOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUR

It's beans.

It would
>bring nintendo money
>they could do a simple port and keep everything due to how the graphics and gameplay don't need any alterations
>could revitalize a franchise that is revived poorly, which could lead to proper sequels to make more money

I don't get it, he's like 30 right? he's older than me yet I'm more a 64 babby than a GCN babby.

Ah yes, I love artificially inflating perceived interest in 15 year old games. Who needs new games when we can just circlejerk and beg for ports of old games?

>>could revitalize a franchise that is revived poorly, which could lead to proper sequels to make more money
It’s definitely the cynicism talking, but paper Mario was killed specifically because Shiggy didn’t want too many Mario RPG franchises

It's peanuts

Attached: XKkNlKZ.jpg (693x960, 55K)

If the new games are complete dogshit like Sticker Star and Color Splash, I'll happily wallow in the past

"""""saves"""""
I'd rather just have a new game in the series instead.

Here’s your new Sticker Star 2 bro

fpbp

Attached: 324324.jpg (570x585, 98K)

Fine by me. Rather that than the exact same game. I can emulate TTYD if I want to.

What kind of faggot doesn't have a modded wii, wii u, or gamecube that they can play this on?

We will never get good Mario games til miyamoto dies. We need another sunshine

>Nintendies have a fucking muppet youtuber
My sides hurt from laughing so hard.

Not portable

>got my copy of TTYD from a thrift store for $5
>even if it fucks up, I got Dolphin on blast on my comp
>tfw I don’t need to bother following some fat faggot with a hand puppet’s fad on Twitter because I have many avenues open to me, the latter of which anyone can have access too
Would honestly rather all the millennials & trend-followers on Twitter try and get Nintendo to look at a hashtag for making a new Paper Mario that they can just ignore instead.

Attached: 357924DA-CAE3-4548-842E-6078EDBB67E5.png (640x640, 228K)

>please touch up, repackage and most importantly resell me an old shitty game, developer-san!
Ugh... can't they make something new instead?

Attached: 1533827816418.jpg (1507x1350, 699K)

Just play the original you colossal faggots

You're a retard or child if you're playing video games on the move.

Fuck this retarded puppet and his gay-ass bullshit. If they're going to do anything Paper Mario, at least make a brand new game in the traditional style instead of the Sticker Star trash.

Attached: 1499724561654.jpg (500x441, 18K)

There's no portable version of TTYD, and no one wants Nintendo to make a new Paper Mario because it'll just be garbage like Color Splash and Sticker Star

Yes those were all awful ga-

>and fuck M&L too

See this is why PM fans dont get the support from everyone else

Attached: 1555661320156.png (500x500, 37K)

But they are never going to do that unless they think there's a market for it. Nintendo specifically stated traditional Paper Mario has no need to exist since M&L exists, so all we get is gimmick garbage

Why not remake the one for 64 first?

Paper Jam was dogshit even for M&L and you know it, that series is the reason they changed PM so much in the first place.

FUCK M&L and FUCK NIGGERS

You disgust me. Another game like TTYD would be better

Fucking seriously, Dolphin runs on a toaster at this point, even the god damned switch gets 20fps emulating gamecube games.

>Please corporate overlords, let me pay you $60 for the same product you sold me years ago

So fucking what. Play it on your PC or whatever. Or, if you're desperate for portable bing just get some meme controller for your phone.

>there’s no portable version of TTYD
Well it’s a good thing we live in 2019, where technology is easy to learn & readily-available for everyone.
>youtube.com/watch?v=9Fyb3GrW98g
If you wanna get all “muh expensive smartphone” about it, any old piece of shit laptop these days can run Dolphin & TTYD, just whip it out on a train ride or while laying on the couch.

>everyone always says TTYD is great and holds up well because stylized graphics dont age.
>p-please remaster it a-anyway
idiots

I am going to laugh my ass off if the remaster has crappy mechanics it did not need ruining it like they did with the majora mask 3ds remaster.

We’ll get ready for Sticker Star 3!

>like they did with the majora mask 3ds remaster.
Oh no what did they do?

Age has nothing to do with this kind of shit, it has to do with personal experiences, some people grow up on older stuff due not having better stuff available (it is easy to forget in modern ages, but it could take YEARS for things to get localized even without translations and without the internet finding out about the meer existence of things was a trial on its own), some people only "click" with something in their latter years for various reasons.

I know plenty of people roughly my age who only started playing Video Games once the Xbox hit and have nostalgia feelings to Halo, and i grew up with the NES and have nostalgia feelings for that.

Funny thing, im pretty sure i have seen a frankenstein GCN made portable made by a fan as a proof of concept, and there was some flipscreen acessoary and car adapters with battery chargers, so technically one could argue the GCN itself was portable. It was just expensive and idiotic to make it such, and let's not forget it did have the carry handle.

This is a paper mario thread though

This was a really weird crossover. at first, it was very awkward then they got used to the puppet and it felt like any other rental review. Actually one of the better ones.

Attached: 20190729_103659.jpg (1080x584, 371K)

A singleplayer game, never the less. It's your brain on consumerism.
OLD GOOD
NEW NOT SO GOOD, BUT I NEED HYPE AND BUY NEW.
HOW ABOUT NEW = OLD.

Swim

i never said I don't want another game like TTYD but don't expect me to give a shit about the exact same game I played 15 years ago.

>A singleplayer game, never the less.
So what? The Zelda's are single player and they made HD remasters of those

They fucked the atmosphere up for one, the Zora swimming, and a few other things I can't think of.

>gets the wrong game trending beause of his stupid bias
a 64 remake makes way more sense in literally every single way.

stay mad serious virgin

>Disliking Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story
Cringe and bluepilled

>hating M&L
Are the final bosses too hard for you user?

Why would you campaigb for a soulless remaster instead of a new rpg in the series? Just play the original game if you want to, its good and doesnt need a 'remaster'

Attached: you-are-being-weird.png (497x491, 306K)

Attached: wojack-fag.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

>I believe all Paper Mario fags are just mixed RPG fags and Mario fans
No shit retard, that's like saying CoD fans just like shooters.

Attached: you-are-retarded.jpg (528x565, 76K)

>direct happens
>beginning of any announcement
>IS IT GONNA BE PIKMIN 4?????????
>it's literally anything other than Pikmin
>NYEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH

I love Nintendo games, but this guy is still the most pathetic onions-guzzling attention-hungry manchild on the planet. I'd rather see them make a new Paper Mario game in the style of the first two, than for Nintendo to plop out yet another steaming hot repackaging of a game I've played decades ago for $60.

This is the way all great men feel

Switch fags, wtf is wrong with you? Is that all the switch is to you? A place were lazy game devs can remaster games from 20 years ago and charge you full price because portable?

>Nintendo to plop out yet another steaming hot repackaging of a game I've played decades ago for $60.
Did you buy Let's Go Pikachu?
>inb4 b-but that's different!!

this, if nintendo should remaster anything it should be PM64

SO I CAN BUY IT AGAIN

No need when Paper Mario already has its own HD texture pack as well.

Attached: 62C31978-8085-468D-9C9A-761A228AA851.png (653x1224, 495K)

>emulation

Attached: tw-oBcQI_400x400.jpg (318x318, 12K)

I like both series, but i also feel that both have gone down hill since the Decision. Dream Team was pretty meh aside from the novelty of the sprites (that i liked) and very "safe" and Paper Jam was Paper Jam. Then we had two Remakes of good games made BEFORE Sticker Star.

Basically i feel that it kinda hurt both sides, and as a fan of both i never felt they were competing against eachother anyway it was just twice the amount of content i liked, now M&L is playing it safely with remakes of old games because "PM is the experimental series" and PM doesn't get to do proper RPG things because "M&L is the RPG series". Both still have great music though.

Attached: whacka_whacka.png (261x269, 22K)

>but you can just play the original!!
So what? You could've just played FireRed/LeafGreen instead of buying pic related. Hell, those games even have MORE content than pic related. You still went out and bought this trash for $60 though

Attached: 7c0ca6bcff1c659c56884f2f090300d5b172676f.jpg (616x353, 44K)

> The Virgin #RemasterThousandYearDoor
> The Chad #BringBackKI

Did you learn nothing from the Wii? The Waggle is the STRONGEST video games, of course people went for it. Waggle is also irredeemably evil, doesn't change people will eat it up.

I'm playing Paper Mario 64 on my hacked switch rn so I don't know why this guy is mad when the option to play the better game is all ready there

evil or not you can't deny wii sports bowling

Outside of the padding and the generic environments (which they at least try to make interesting via merging it with paper), Paper Jam is fine.
Mario & Luigi just needs to take a break for a bit so that AlphaDream can get the creative juices flowing more. Even the remakes at least had the side modes which, while flawed, gives them excuses to do something new (in this case, shifting the viewpoint of protagonist).

Absolutely disgusting.
>It's my texture pack
Imagine putting your own biases and preferences over keeping the game true.

It's a retarded, nonsense way of doing that when you could just be asking for a real paper mario instead and cut out the middle man

If you won't emulate the game and you like it that much, just bite the bullet and get it on a real GC or even jailbreak a cheap Wii-U to play every GC game you could ever want like I did with mine. It even hooks to a CRT via s-video. A TTYD remaster is not necessary.

...and FUCK jannies

Attached: 20190713_125414.png (818x868, 871K)

Why the fuck would you remaster Thousand Year Door first and not Paper Mario 64? PM64 is also the better game anyway, but regardless, it should get a remaster before TTYD does.

i love all of the mario rpgs (except for sticker star, found some nice charm in color splash, though), but ttyd is amazing as it is. it doesn't need a remaster. just scale it up and port it in hd. that's all it fucking needs.
the real chad choice is hoping for a remaster of smrpg, unlikely as it is because square is cocks. that game has its charm but it did not fucking age well. if they buffed it up, added more to it, remastered it, and gave certain party members (mallow and especially geno) more fucking personality, it'd be kino.
ttyd already has all of that. it doesn't need that shit.

It's not portable

Aren't lumas and star kids completely different? One makes wishes and another makes fucking planets?

And? I have never seen a Switch out in the wild, most people here claim they leave theirs docked. Do you take yours with you regularly? Do you have a long commute, do you regularly travel with a lot of downtime? Or can you just not leave the house for an hour without bing bing? The portability excuse for the Switch is really wearing down

Exactly, "People" like Wagglan and the Wagglan was exactly what Let's Go was selling itself on having Waggle for the Go catching just as much as it was selling itself on being a "Gen1 Remake", arguably more since basically all changes were made to make the game more accommodating to the Waggle Audience.

Never met a wannabe-Bohemian i see, wannabe "artist" types tend to be like that unless they "sell-out", often the same type who ripsoff other peoples work and then throws a hissyfit when THEIR work is "stolen" and/or altered.

When it is their work they can do whatever they want with it and you don't get to say shit, When it is your work they can also do whetever they want with it and they get to bawl and whine like crazy.

Attached: 1357297260305.jpg (872x1045, 202K)

>Fuck Super
>Fuck M&L
I’ll give you Sticker Star and even Color Splash, but fuck you if you think Super Paper Mario is shit.

Not him, but I'm in a position where I use my Switch mostly in portable mode. I rarely use it docked.
That said, "it's not portable" is a pretty lousy excuse. What if the Switch wasn't portable? Would a TTYD remake/remaster be unnecessary then? Or would people be advocating for a 3DS release?

the guy is a retard

SPM is pure cancer. started the trend of PM going to shit and is a terrible game even when you look at it by itself. truly awful

yep
only brainlets think that star spirits like twink and geno are actually lumas

Oh please, don't even pretend like people would care about shit like Skyrim or Rocket League on Switch if it wasn't portable

Did the Superstar Saga remake teach you nothing?

This is a post from someone who hasn't played TTYD

>What timeline Is this bros?
The one of obnoxiousness, the one where to show companies something people have to beg and cry like toddlers.
It's fucking depressing.

I like Super but i can understand people not liking it due the "whiplash" of basically going 2D Mario and the GEOMETRY DOODLES character design for the new characters. but it definitely has its strong points too, the main issue is that it was basically a prelude to the shit show that was Sticker Star. Colour Splash is better then some people give it credit for but still the second worst Paper Mario, since it was still basically "The worst Paper Mario again, but we actually thought twice about how to try to make the retarded systems less retarded, but still only reduced the negative impact rather then remove it".

Super is definitely the best of the "Not-Paper Mario" Paper Marios but it is still a "Not-Paper Mario" and your tolerance to that determines if you can stand it or not.

I agree with him. And that's coming from someone who's easier than most people on Sticker Star
It can be a selling point, I just don't think it should be THE selling point. To play to a more sheltered viewpoint as well, neither of those were on a Nintendo console before.
user's argument was that a TTYD rerelease should happen since the original's not portable.

fuck this retarded puppet, make a new damn game, just port the old one to eshop

Soul vs Soulless

Attached: 2DDB6BC7-AB0A-408E-B2B6-EB06BDE0EE2E.jpg (254x198, 11K)

>Intelligent Systems didn't do jack shit in the development of Three Houses
HAPPENING

Reminds me of Shockslayer and all his self inserts on the Pokemon rom he made. It just seems tasteless and tacky. That and putting his name on the title screen twice as big as the actual game title.

>Backtrack Door

Yikes! Oof!

Yes, the right one is the one with soul

Things that don't happen for 400.

I don't understand the people saying they don't want the game ported because they can emulate it or they've already got it. The gamecube had a relatively small amount of units sold so its safe to say a large majority of people never played TTYD and have only played later iterations of Paper Mario. If Nintendo port TTYD to switch they can get the audience that liked the game and a new audience for people that want to try it out.

A port of TTYD is a win-win for fans of this game, it would sell well and tell Nintendo this is what we want from paper mario thus leading to the next game returning to its routes.

The good of Sticker Star:
1) The music.
2) Gooper Blooper Boss Fight Sound Design.

Tell me what else there is since you are apparently "soft" on it, you piqued my interest with that comment..

Is Paper Mario TTYD the most overrated game ever? It’s not some untouchable masterpiece. It’s a solid RPG with plenty of flaws.

Let's go actually added new shit over the original games dumbass

Wrong, she looks like a dead fish

NOOOO I WANT TO CONSUME THE PRODUCT AGAIN

Attached: cryingsoyjack.png (785x1000, 254K)

hes a fucking autist. It almost makes me want "#dont remaster TTYD" to trend to spite him

Absolutely based.

Cool, a list of /pol/'s trigger words. I'll be sure to use some of these.

I like ttyd more but 64 needs the remaster, I see little visual difference between ttyd and the games that came after

He barely even uses the puppet anymore except for thumbnails and advertising. It's just dull vlogging with minimal effort to keep up with the YouTube grind. The fucking Walmart of media providers.

You realize a lot of people want it portable so they can play it in bed for ultimate comfy, not so they can take it out and bing bing in public, right?

I'm an odd man out on this, but the artstyle. It's like Kirby games like Dream Land 3 or Rainbow Curse. I can see why people hate the jokes though.
The game did have a few neat stages. Sniffit or Whiffit was a great level and I liked the Airship stage. That said, it does have some shitty levels (all of world 2, for example).
Combat, using up stickers aside, is fine when you get used to it, if easy. I actually made a point of fighting every enemy I came across, so that's probably why.
I can see some stuff that theoretically could be good. Making Bowser a villain for the first time in years and having lost his mind to the Royal Stickers theoretically could work, but he has no dialogue. Kersti being a Tsundere could have been a decent character arc, but they go about it in such a weird way that she comes off as unlikable. Including established Mario characters beyond the main four could give them more character and make them more fun (like how it worked for Peach, Luigi and Bowser), but Kamek and Gooper Blooper are the only ones that do anything (interesting) and overall, it just makes me appreciate M&L more.
I dunno, maybe I'm looking at the potential more than the actual product. I just feel that other factors (the time between that game and TTYD, it being reworked from a more traditional Paper Mario game, it essentially being the basis for furutre PM stuff) along with the really bad issues (the boss battle mechanics) causes it to get more shit than it deserves. Like, it'd just be seen as a forgettable odd game like stuff like Pinball Land if all that stuff hadn't happened.

I prefer the Switch getting gamecube vc on the eshop since that will make a lot more gamecube games available to play on the system as opposed to remastering things, but remastering things is more likely seeing Nintendo is not doing vc this gen.

the lack of VC is really weird, even so because they seemingly have no intention of updating the online thing with more than NES games and stopped releasing classic minis
It is basically free money and yet they do nothing with it

It has been so damn long since I have seen that image.

Do we really need another Killer Instinct?

The last one wasn't that long ago

Yeah? The newer remakes of the Mario and Luigi games sold like absolute shit. if a remake of TTYD was released and sold well, Shiggy might take the favorite child pin from M&L and give it back to Paper Mario.

>PIKMIN GOOD
>KIRBY BAD

He is just another retard that only plays a few Nintendo franchises and hates all others.

Do people throw their games out after their done playing them? I'm not sure how you can played and liked a game enough to want a remake/remaster but not enough to keep the game.

let's be real now can Nintendo really re-release TTYD and make it better or AT LEAST EQUAL to emulating the game on Dolphin in 1080?

Attached: 1562073397083.jpg (652x536, 122K)

The weird as fuck timeline

It was probably because VC titles didn't make a whole lot on the Wii U, which kisses me off because having them portable would be nice.

>fixing something that isn't broken
e

you know that this is what will happen if they remaster it

Attached: paper mario remake leaked.png (832x1035, 349K)

64 could use a remaster more
and honestly. i prefer 64 over ttyd

>Just remaster 64 with TTYD graphics. Done.
That idea is soulless as fuck. 64 has a different, unique artstyle

I hope the case KT helped with FE means that IS have a brand new Paper Mario game to show off during the next direct and its nothing like TTYD.

Attached: Relax.gif (220x220, 1.21M)

I just want a 64 remaster with increased texture resolution and not touching anything else or they'll fuck the perfect artstyle up

Well the current director of the series was the art director of 64(he left after 64 and came back from Sticker Star onwards). He wouldn't ruin his own art style(or produce something putrid like SPM).

It was weird seeing the thumbnail because I've never really associated Arlo with 'muppet fan', even though he obviously must be, since I only see him browsing Yea Forums.

What the fuck is that? It looks like grover lost his nose.

Is that Paul Ryan?

Or if I wanna play my game wherever I feel like it in own home.

seek help

Thousand year door sucks gameplay wise, graphically it still looks great on Dolphin, so what's a "remaster" going to do? They need to fix the core gameplay issues and that's going to take a full on remake, which Nintendo can't be bothered to do if the recent Paper Mario disasters are any indication.

>he doesn't know
user, the blue muppet fuck wants the good old Paper Mario games back instead of the Sticker Star trash.

People want to play it on a switch, often for portability. Not that hard to understand, chum

god, i want her to give my dick a paper cut

Just because every battle addition broke the balance of combat. Just because The level design is linear corridor crap and backtracking and garbage like Peach plodding around the X-Nauts base accomplishing nothing pads out the game. Just because they came up with 1 new partner ability and it blew. Just everything good about it was already in Paper Mario 64...doesn't mean the gameplay is...oh wait you're right.

I'd bet a thousand bucks that Arlo has never played the first one.

Even those toads are too unique for current Paper Mario

Paper Jam has no identity. Its just bland Mario(tm) brand wallpaper for 6 hours and nothing else

Bullshit. Just because gameplay changed didn't mean it was cancer. It still had good writing and characters that aren't toads. It was interesting unlike sticker star.

>it emulates
kill yourself and dilate

>Begging for fucking remasters of shit you already bought and can still play
Fucking retards.

Shitty character designs, and fucking garbage nothing gameplay.

Who the fuck cares about remasters? I already own the original game. I know it’s good for people who never played it, but most of the ones pushing for the remaster already have

>It still had good writing and characters that aren't toads.

It had crap nonsense writing and the characters looked like the intern drafted them in paint and coloured them in with gradients.

It literally looks 1000x better upresed to 1080p or beyond than it does on your shitty 480i CRT

>change.org petition
>working on a Japanese company who doesn't give 2 shits what dirty round-eye wants unless someone shoves proof of money into their faces
>surveys are in no way a guarantee that EVERY child who signs it to appease a puppet would actually buy the product
I hope he doesn't think this will accomplish anything.

You shouldn't even be close to doing that you flaming retard

How the fuck did Arlo even make a name for himself in current YouTube?

clickbait thumbnails. Literal mindless toddlers see a sesame street muppet and click

I prefer 64's artstyle over TTYD and beyond. The traditional sprites looked better than the layered "paper" shit we got with TTYD.

God Arlo can be a real autist at times.
People at NOA are aware of the hashtag tho, so he's not just yelling at nothing like he usually does.

>dude just play the original on your rapidly dying disks that go for $45 at least on the aftermarket lmao
>dude just emulate lmao
>dude just ask for a new game from Nintendo without some metric to see how serious demand is lmao
You anti-remaster fags are not only tiring but utterly ridiculous and retarded. A remaster would accomplish many things:
>obviously to get the game out there again, which is helpful since it never got redistribution unlike PM64
>send the message to Nintendo that this is the kind of Mario RPG fans want
>get it in a portable formfactor that doesn't require godawful touch screen controls, chicklet keys, or weighs a lot (yes I'm seriously playing this card)
That said, PM64 absolutely deserves to be first in line for any remaking. It's a bit tougher around the edges, and even though it had redistribution, those platforms aren't actively supported anymore. I just shudder to think of how bad the art style will get wrecked by the usual Mario autism of MUH LATEST STYLE sanitation. (yep, I accidentally posted this in a Smash thread first, if you've seen this already.)
64's style is kino, with the watercolor backgrounds, the simple but grainy foreground elements, and the individual sprites. I'd be gutted if a 64 remake replaced this style with either the TTYD/SPM style flash puppets or, worse, the awful white-outlined prebaked frames of animation MADE from flash puppet pieces.

Nintendo, I really have no idea how you're repeatedly able to sell the same medium-quality product, and have your fans consistently get hyped for it, praise it, and empty their wallets, despite the product being samey and only of medium quality
But my god, your formula works, and you rake in the mad dosh from your fans.
How the hell did you manage to accomplish this? How did you manage to get so many fans, who have a sense of taste so specific as to not leave Nintendo for other products, but yet so bland as to enjoy the same easymode mediocre products over and over?
However you did it, now you are rich. I'm proud of you.
But I really would like to know how you were able to build such a cult in your fanbase.

Attached: blobdance.gif (128x128, 54K)

>Drink lots of water

Is this the new psyOP?

>Please shit in my mouth with another half assed port, Nintendo!
God this is getting so fucking annoying.
More annoying than the vaporwave faggots trying to relive a time when they weren't even a zygote.

I think it might be nerdier to keep a collection of old gaming consoles in working condition and their games in easy reach than clicking an executable and loading up a rom from a folder. Emulation is not hard. Don't be afraid. For most games the biggest problem you run in is making the buttons on your controller work. And that is usually just a quick chore and not a brainbending problem.

He’s not going to save Paper Mario and Nintendo will literally never hear of this hashtag and the petition and even if they did it wouldn’t matter

The word you're looking for is soul.

Real talk, if that was an unlock or a cheat, I'd be okay with it.

Good bait, is this a copypasta?