God Tier Combat

Games with god-tier combat thread. What's the last game you played with god-tier combat? Which game do you think has the best combat mechanics overall? No westernshit.

Attached: Yakuza God Tier Combat.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/God Tier Combat/type/op/
strawpoll.me/18349843
youtube.com/watch?v=hAMAd5xvoWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: tumblr_nha2ji1Ato1r7sijxo1_500.gif (428x330, 1.49M)

Attached: 1564350115568.webm (500x280, 2.94M)

Attached: 1564358229959.webm (700x392, 2.95M)

stop making me reinstall this FUCKING GAME

MAJIMA NEVER KILLED NOBODY

>press B
>watch cutscene
how is this good combat?

Attached: 021561053124563.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

God I wish this wasnt a shitty gook mmo

Attached: 1417791613498.jpg (4134x2953, 2.39M)

Game?

Vindictus

Attached: tumblr_mhhj8z8PZg1rn8ofxo1_1280.jpg (700x900, 177K)

None of those mobs threw a single punch. Not a single fucking one. You can't call that combat

Attached: ngb.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

I remember playing as the big giant wrestler guy and grabbing the bosses and throwing them around, fun as fuck. Shame it's such jank and the euro version is permanently years behind the rest

>Arkham Asylum combat

Fuck, I miss Cosmic Break ;_;

it's fun

Attached: sdhdship 2016-08-01 23-28-37-45.webm (640x360, 2.16M)

Is there an offline version yet? That game is really fun but fuck the grinding.

Attached: The Legend of QTE.webm (1206x700, 2.99M)

>Yakuza
>Bamham combat
I knew this board was generally clinically retarded but for fucks sake

Attached: SWTFU 2015-12-30 01-05-35-70.webm (960x600, 2.86M)

Attached: sneat.webm (680x380, 2.99M)

no one is fighting back though, can you lose in this game?

>yakuza
>god tier combat
what the fuck

It was really jarring that most of the interactables in that game were comical things like smacking someone with the phone from a phonebox but then you got shit like that where you'd pierce someone through the heart with a meat hook or hold their head into a buzzsaw

Attached: 602537-918787_20040917_005.jpg (720x480, 146K)

>mash button
>good combat
no

Can I just say FUCK mission 1 on Master Ninja
It's legit the most annoying part of the game

you probably can but I'm a god at gaming

Attached: high school.webm (1168x984, 1.52M)

>comical things like smacking someone with the phone from a phonebox
how is that comical u dumb nigger

Attached: samrai.webm (960x540, 1.84M)

Attached: fish.webm (960x540, 1.51M)

Mobs can probably one-hit-kill the player, so the (artificial) difficulty maybe based on how often the mobs throw punches.

>phonebox in the year 2000 + 10 + 9
That must be the comical element.

Attached: gameplay.webm (960x540, 2.24M)

Attached: NieR Automata 2019.01.09 - 0g07.56.39.054.DVR.webm (636x400, 2.97M)

but it's true

Why do you talk shit when you have no idea what you are talking about

Are all of these "good combat" threads ironic?

Attached: NG.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

No, there are retards who genuinely think Yakuza combat isn't a complete fucking joke

Attached: turbo.webm (674x400, 2.95M)

Yes, it's actually the only major flaw with MNM in NG1.

Attached: 1553782918788.webm (960x538, 2.95M)

Attached: 547687564358654.jpg (1440x1440, 572K)

casuals play yakuza games and when they watch the cutscene finishers they believe that's good combat, and feel like they did something amazing and not just pushed one button and watched a video

They've always been about combat that has been fun, not just combat that has been challenging.
NG on its highest difficulty is unreasonable for a lot of people, even if it's rewarding to learn and a visual spectacle.

Is that Way of the Samurai?

looks awful

Dead Rising 2

Attached: PCSX2 2018.08.22 - 08.56.26.06.webm (1000x600, 2.87M)

I fucking wish WOTS played like that. Close though it's a spinoff.

Let's not pretend Dirge of Cerberus wasn't absolute dogshit to play, user

>It's another ninja gaiden fag enters the thread and bashes everyone for not liking his epic hardcore ninja gayme
Every time. You faggots are so obnoxious.
Nobody's gonna want to play your fucking game if you insult people for not playing it.

Attached: snow botw.webm (758x420, 2.92M)

It was a good shooter, what do you mean?

Attached: PCSX2 2018.08.22 - 08.53.57.05.webm (1044x600, 2.76M)

if its so good then post gameplay and not cutscenes

>Dishonored
>God tier combat

Attached: 1528721927189.jpg (548x644, 86K)

>yakuza
>good combat
you're joking right?

lmao fuckin casual

don't have any

Well i never played a Yakuza game but specifically because it does not look any fun to me. It actually looks like some of the most bare bones combat i have seen.

Also you don't have to play a game on the highest difficulty in order to enjoy it.

Attached: Ayane.webm (900x506, 2.27M)

>square square square square square
>triangle
>wait 10 seconds while the characters performs one of the 5 different 'cool' finishers
yea so good

is Sega really asking money for this shit?

Tera and Vindictus have the best combat I think. Those games feel really nice to play.

Attached: nice try kid.webm (1920x1200, 2.8M)

I hate these stupid bait threads where OP posts Yakuza gameplay and then gets retards to argue with him

Attached: 1546556195137.gif (300x264, 747K)

For me, it’s TWEWY, Ninja Gaiden Black, DMC3, Bayonetta 1, and KH2 FM. Still need to buy DMC5, though.

Attached: the TWEWY experience.png (744x594, 590K)

bloodborne is a masterpiece

Attached: 1542950365092.webm (572x318, 2.93M)

>Imagine being this much of a fucking sperg that you hear voices in your head every time a subject comes up

Attached: 922891578225713153_922891578225713153.webm (640x300, 2.9M)

>It actually looks like some of the most bare bones combat i have seen.
the combat is easily the worst thing about the game. it's pure button mashing. if you're not into the crazy story or just the atmosphere of the world then it's not worth playing.

I recommend you search the filename or MD5 of any of the Yakuza webms you see here on the archive to get your answer. He's some guy who didn't research a game, bought it because people on Yea Forums were talking about it, found out he doesn't like it, and decided no one else can like it.

>ninja gaiden has better combat than sekir-

Attached: 1546000080118.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Bro NGB on normal is pushing my shit in. I can't imagine this on higher difficulties.

it's not b8 when it's being shilled constantly.

Attached: 1556373258683.webm (734x416, 2.92M)

>People talking about a series that was mostly niche because it finally got popular is shilling.
I guess Nier:Automata threads were viral marketing by your standards.

Attached: thumbnail.webm (640x250, 2.96M)

>mob of enemies surround player
>they just stand around waiting for their turn to attack

when will this meme end

Attached: 1520210785312.png (593x657, 277K)

NGB on normal isn't even hard
Not memeing, it's legit not hard at all compared to the absolute assrape that are very hard/master ninja

Attached: darkness.webm (954x460, 2.94M)

git gud

Attached: 1559395522433.webm (640x360, 2.53M)

This looks barebones as fuck.

Attached: bait.png (343x531, 12K)

For someone coming from other action games or God forbid no action game background at all it can be hard.

Attached: YOU'VE CREATED A TIME PARADOX!!.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

yakuza is such a bad game

Along with Yakuza i also always see Way of the Samurai being name dropped in these and other threads. Every time i get interested and it prompts me to go look up gameplay and every time i am left confused and disappointed.

Attached: Yakuza Kiwami 2 2019.05.27 - 23.07.16.05.DVR.webm (748x420, 2.92M)

akibas trip is more fun than any yakuza game

Attached: Yakuza Kiwami 2 2019.05.28 - 00.37.15.07.DVR.webm (748x420, 2.81M)

Nobody made that claim.

Dark Messiah
Warband
Grim Eclipse(The pre-alpha one)
Dishonored

Talking about fun combat not difficult though

are these modded weapons or? wtf

why is it that yakuza is circlejerked over so much but whenever I see any footage of it at all it feels like I've been meme'd? is it an ironic thing like saying shrek is the best film ever made or what?

Name one (1) brawler with better combat than Yakuza.

Attached: Yakuza - Insane boss fight.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

god hand

>God Hand has better comba-

Attached: Yakuza - Black Umbrella.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

t

never compare NG to roll and mash souls shit again

Attached: darksoulsishard.webm (640x480, 2.71M)

One fight over the course of ten games where the enemy actually tries hit you. This boss fight is INSANE.

How many layers of irony are you on now?

>God Hand

Attached: ew.jpg (680x383, 26K)

>Dark Souls
>Bad combat
Have a pity (You).

Attached: Gundyr.webm (800x450, 2.82M)

same game every year, using the same assets for over a decade. $60 plus overpriced DLC tip.

why are you black?

It's extremely embarrassing how many guys like to believe they're "alpha" because they play an autistic as fuck 100 hour grind which is so casual it's practically impossible to lose and has a primarily female audience.
But yes, tell me again how this is a "manly" series where enemies don't even attack you and you can pause during fights to heal as much as you like.

>apm so low and controls so simple you can beat the game on donkey kong bongos
>good combat
have a (You) back

Dissidia 012
2ez, user

Why does Yea Forums claim to have movie games but love Yakuza?

Attached: confusedMiriam.png (894x914, 253K)

because majima is soooo RANDOM lmao

OP is a fag. Post games with actual good combat.

Attached: Shitpost Hat.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

For me it's about the tone. I enjoy watching silly crime stuff but I got board with the last of us.

Why didn't you just say the name of the game instead of giving us a hint.

because sub par and frustrating minigames are good as long as you put enough of them in. doesn't matter if they're mostly boring, it's variety!

Attached: God Hand - Crowd Control.webm (640x480, 1.1M)

Because the healing items are based on REAL Japanese branded drinks, user! user, they're based on REAL drinks in Japan! It's almost like BEING there!
It would be like seeing someone in a Western game drinking a REAL can of Coca Cola. Imagine that!

>Post games with actual good combat.
>posts DMC5
oh the irony

Ishin's the best one

meh it does nothing for me, maybe if it was medieval setting or something in the future but yakuza streetlights is just not interesting for me

Exactly.

I said GOOD user

there are people who have bought 8 of these fucking games and are begging for more

yeah the combat in yakuza is absolute shit, we know already. it doesn't really matter because you're mostly just reading conversations or watching cutscenes anyway. you don't have to suffer the combat too often.

>It's all boring turd person weeb games with little depth but it's considered cool because its "fast" and flashy

Attached: stevanjo.webm (500x280, 2.87M)

Absolute pleb tier take.

Attached: Why the Yakuza games have good combat.png (593x1457, 600K)

But all this is bullshit when the fucking facts are you spend 99% of fights pushing the same two buttons in the same way against the same two types of enemies

This looks worse than Bamham/Asscreed combat.

>suck seven cocks to unlock the ability to turn around

Weak bait.

Attached: Yakuza - Dojima Family.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Come on, Yakuza is fun and all but the enemy AI is dogshit and the game gets really monotonous over time. 90% of the fights are against enemies who just stand there most of the time and can be beaten by mashing xxxy. Especially with Majima who's nunchuk-baseball combo makes bosses' AI shit themselves and makes them really easy.

It kinda is.

And this guy now hates Yakuza because it's popular. Hipster faggots are truly unbearable.

>you should all be playing THIS you idiots
>n-no! stop playing it! it's MINE!
>pfth, you idiots are really playing that game? how sad... it sucks

>the combat is actually good because if you do enough boring side content you unlock a back kick
Is this a joke?

Is there a single "vidya expert" personality that's not a complete fucking retard with an ego?

Attached: NG-MP.webm (900x506, 2.81M)

It is not "punishing" when the enemy AI is asleep 99% of the time and do considerably less damage than you do at all times to boot though? Does he even believe the shit he's saying?

but the game gives you absolutely no incentive to go deeper
if you can just mash the same buttons to beat braindead bad guys then that is shit combat, and the game doesn't have good combat just because I can potentially spend a lot of time unlocking moves that make it EVEN EASIER to beat the same braindead punching bags

>all these years later
>still no game with as tight controls or satisfying spectacle combat as ninja gaiden

yakuza combat is better. you can unlock a move to turn around during fights if you do enough sidequests. you don't need it though.

no one is saying yakuza has better combat than ninja gaiden autist

I am. yakuza combat is better. you can pause during fights and heal all you want, plus the heat actions make you feel badass. I usually take down bosses in literally seconds.

I am.

Attached: Yakuza spin move.webm (1280x720, 409K)

but the game is so easy in the first place
so what's the point

Kiryu has never killed anyone clearly.

Attached: 1557001754314.webm (720x375, 2.7M)

Because

Wow, great “gameplay” you got there.

>ctrl+f
>Transformers
>0 results

Oh come the fuck on now, people.

>I am
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1563647184334.jpg (760x571, 41K)

Cope.

Attached: Yakuza Fight.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

movie game is a poorfag cope mainly used by nintendo drones and pcfags

you're a faggot

yo dude did you just do the same move 5 times in a row and then activate a cutscene!?!?

>people play shit like this then go on Yea Forums and tell others to "git gud"

>No Shinobi webms where he flies through 7 mobs and then does the weeb sheathe scene.

you have really good taste in games black man

>Yea Forums hates Yakuza now
What the FUCK went wrong?

Is that sleeping dogs?

Yakuza combat is definitely not as groundbreaking as this dude makes it out to be. It was never about the combat itself, but rather, the spectacle of it all. Sizeable crowds, the ability to use heat moves to defeat enemies in entertaining ways, etc.
The only games in the series that showcase combat remotely worth praising would be 5 and Ishin. 5 has really good ai for the series, that constantly tries to kick your shit in, and some of the best variety, with climax attacks and the most refined styles for Kiryu, Akiyama, and Saejima.
The biggest thing with 5 is that you genuinely have to try in order to win, and it's sad that they dumbed down or just outright removed a lot of the additions from 5, including enemies just running away out of fear.
Ishin introduces style switching to the series, as well as a damn combo system, in addition to everything else 5 had. Of course this retard probably only played 0 which only has its story and the style switching going for it with no real substance.
Like people have been saying, if you don't like the combat in the series and the story isn't enough to hold you over, then whatever, there's clearly a lot of fun games to play as seen in here.

Attached: unknown-61.png (561x541, 17K)

>TWEWY
Based

Playing Yakuza 0, first one I ever played. I like the story-driven aspects a lot, but are there going to be longer segments of combat instead of doing one 30 second fight and then ten minutes of cutscenes? Like I'm hoping there are some more beat 'em up parts, going into a building and fighting a bunch of people.

you

Based and resonablepilled.

i like hate yakuza but if you think the combat is good you probably haven't played many good action games

>ywn be cool enough to recreate the beast tian v Levi fights in one of these games.

Attached: 1548729041377.jpg (1055x1078, 87K)

You will inevitably start to feel bored. You will walk from pointless conversation to pointless conversation. You will read and read and read while character models stare at each other lifelessly. You will do the same unchallenging fights hundreds of times over where enemies pose no threat. You will stare at cutscenes that play out in the slowest way possible. You'll tell yourself the story has gripped you while trying to ignore how badly written it is.
You will wonder why Yea Forums and various ecelebs hyped up this series, and begin telling yourself that YOU must be wrong, not them. You'll tell yourself it's good just to feel a part of something.

That's what you're in for.

Of all webms to use to show the game off you show the one where vergil is barely doing anything and does an easily avoidable projectile while showing off the hat's broken power? Is that what good combat looks like to you?

You're a really dedicated shitposter, i give you that.

the fuck are you talking about

Attached: Uhuhuhuhu.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Attached: Maximum Shaolin.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

t. haven't played the original Yakuza or played it on EASY
You move like a sack of bricks and every enemy in this game is the most annoying piece of shit with their lighting fast punches

This. Yakuza combat is fucking garbage.

Attached: 1539722749363.webm (960x540, 3M)

This guy has created this thread about a thousand times already.
>Same OP post every time
>Same responses every time
>Same webms every time
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/God Tier Combat/type/op/
I bet it's the same dude who spammed "I'M NOOTRAL" threads for years

Attached: 1551945280339.jpg (2160x2160, 1.49M)

Did someone else write this post for you or do you suffer from selective illiteracy? Read the filename and solve the mystery

Attached: Talons.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

Shit bait. Not only did you post one of the worst combat system games ever, but you also posted the most OP combat style in that game which further trivializes an already trivial game.

damn. maybe if we post good yakuza combat webms that'll blow him the fuck out and he'll be forced to stop.

If that's the case then how come all the other yakuza webms in the thread look like shit too?

Imagine samefagging this hard
>172 posts
>61 IPs

It really is a shame neither Kenzan or Ishin got localized
Best Yakuza games ever made, did SEGA think gaijin weren't into samurai shit or something? Because they're even more accessible to new audiences than the current games and all

There aren't any, because Yakuza combat actually sucks. The only way to make the combat look good is to fight the one or two difficult bosses on the highest difficulties and intentionally limit yourself to not using certain moves and refusing to heal. You have to trick yourself into making the combat seem good.

do you not have any good yakuza combat webms?

This

I'm really hoping with them talking about doing remasters of those, that we'll finally get them.

yes its modded those are ds3 weapons somebody made a mod that gives you the models of ds3 weapons and the models of characters dunno if it changes gameplay or not

>NOOOO STOP LOOKING AT THAT WEBM STOP IT EVERYONE DON'T LOOK AT IT, YAKUZA HAS GOOD COMBAT!!!
Okay so post some
>......no...

lmao literally every single time
denial is a hell of a thing

unfortunately true

> 2 rolls and an L1
yet you made this a WEBM to post? why? was this impressive to you?

strawpoll.me/18349843

>yakuza combat is so bad that if you say you like it, yakuza fans will claim you're baiting or shitposting
Incredible scenes

I only have webms of animals

Attached: 1536139260869.webm (480x360, 809K)

Nice gameplay

>poorfag
>pc owner poorfag
Ascended retard.

>Yakuza games are pure shi-

Attached: Yakuza-0-box-art.jpg (401x500, 65K)

holy fuck this is hot
pls post more or tell me where to find it

It really is a delusional position. There are people who look at all the footage of shit yakuza combat and they know it's shit, but still insist the combat is good, even though there's literally no proof.
So dozens of actual clips are somehow lies or bait, but we should still trust the guy saying the combat IS good but refuses to show any.
And the craziest part is he probably genuinely believes he's right.

Dead Rising 1 was better, the crafting mechanic just made the game too easy, yet also too tedious to use any items you found if they weren't going to be used in a recipe.

You gotta be really good at the game to crowd control like this. Mostly you have to master counter hits.
What's good to you?

Way of the Samurai is like 1/3rd ceremony on top of the gameplay intended to be stylish and fulfill a fantasy. A little barebones, but interesting and finnicky in a way that makes top-tier 'play' fun and satisfying.

why are zerofags like actually retarded

never stop posting these

Lots of things but not God Hand. If there was a difficulty selection i could let it slide, but because the retarded design makes the shit features creep into normal eventually, i won't.

this

>ironically posting some shitty china game with shitty and piss easy combat
ISWYDT. very clever.

Can I emulate this?

This. One of the oldest memes on Yea Forums is to post a Yakuza game and saying it's good. Unfortunately some people didn't get the joke.

Why are game designers so afraid to give their main characters an ass? Is it just no homo or do they think men don't have butts?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-29 at 2.56.05 PM.png (488x367, 128K)

Easy. Last of us.

god no more heroes kicks so much fucking ass

Xbox only. No emulator for it sadly. You can emulate the shittier PS3 version though

this is an original IP released on the PS4 in 2019? what a fucking joke, it looks like shit. yakuza devs get away with fucking murder

This but unironically.

Attached: God Tier TLOU Gameplay.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

>goes in for seconds

yakuza defense force disappears the moment someone asks for proof of good combat, lol

It's good to know that that's how easily you can get rid of their faggot movie game loving asses

Which character is that?

But this is like saying Bioshock games have amazing varied gameplay because of plasmids. Sure, you can say there are lots of different ways to fight, but the game gives you no reason to. 99% of everything you unlock doesn't actually change how you play, it's at most a different animation.
It's like having a fire punch, electric punch, ice punch, bee punch, mega punch, rock punch, etc etc but they all just mean "push square to punch"
Nothing you unlock in Yakuza games leads to more varied gameplay, you're still just doing the same shit against the same two types of enemies a million times over.

no better combat than a good ARMA mission

Attached: ambush.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

Hahaha holy fuck I remember this. Did a fucking amazing job of making you feel like Vader. God, I wish I could play Force Unleashed right now

That should be Kenka Bancho probably.

The lightsaber combat was painfully dull

Bushido Blade 2.

>unlock the stun knee + followup
>KOs from full health any basic enemy
>KO the grapplers, get full face meter, grapple the strikers into environmental hazards
>every fight in the game is now broken
>user thinks this is good combat

>No flying ragdolls
Thatd bleh for me

I really wanted to like this game but having to pay for all the new classes really threw me off and made me stop playing. Should just be free updates.

multiplayer tlou was so fucking fun
i hope they dont fuck it up in the second game

OP said no westernshit

blow me faglord it's not my problem that your a weeb

Do you people not get jokes anymore?

Dark Messiah trashes every game posted in this thread, barring NGB and God Hand.

Attached: Dark Messiah Kicking.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

Attached: 1413959674867.webm (720x480, 2.74M)

yeah absolutely. the only game mentioned here i've played all the way through is sleeping dogs, and the animation does a lot in making the game fun, but it is very simple, and yakuza seems that way. if i every get a playstation i'd like to try it out, but i'm good otherwise

fuck off chris

yakuza is much better than this

Attached: 0559411889430.webm (640x360, 2.17M)

>0:30
that is not safe

Attached: 1552575671934.jpg (428x429, 24K)

An actual answer is Resident Evil 4, 5 & 6
Shooting enemy weak spots for contextual melees to control crowds is such a fun gameplay loop
I put hours and hours in re5 mercs mode

>post shitty western game in defense
lmao

STOP posting westernshit and post some god tier yakuza combat

seething westernplebs getting hype for elder scroll

user, there's no such thing. Yakuza combat is shit.

This is a spin-off, not an original IP.

jesus christ why was i baited into playing this dog shit yakuza game i played 4 hours of this dumb shit and its all button mashing braindead AI the only good game ive found from these kind of threads is MGR

Flashy moves does not = good combat

oh okay so then it's okay that it's just a garbage assetflip

Hey at least you realised and accepted that you were playing junk. Some choose to delude themselves and end up buying the same shit game 10 times over.

Everything is better combat than contextual sword swing the game.

Button mashing how do I master such a skill?

Ninja Gaiden Black is backwards compatible on Xbox One and even on the Xbox Game Pass, so that's one avenue if you happen to find an xbone for cheap.

It was okay if you had a keyboard and mouse hooked up, but it's the Japanese trying to make a shooter and everything else was pretty bad.

>Yakuza is better
>Shows a cutscene
Okay

There have been lots of terrible threads on Yea Forums but this one tops them all.

>tempted to try to get into ARMA
>all that DLC
>spooked of getting slaughtered by AI a mile away because they saw me before I saw them

Not a very good thread, is it?

What's wrong with it?

Yakuza retards thinking their shitty series has good combat. All the other posts are fine but Yakuza fans are just embarrassing themselves. They should stick to their circlejerk threads where they're less likely to get BTFO.

This combat looks fucking retarded

>catalog is full of eceleb threads and waifu """"discussion"""" including an alien gf thread which doesn't even slightly pretend to be about videogames
>but we're going to complain about a gameplay discussion thread because...?
fuck off you absolute faggots

uh your combat looks re*arded, n word

What's wrong with alien GFs?

Wtf what mod brings ganon?

there are literally 3 dunkey threads in the catalog right now, two of which have over 200 replies, and THIS thread is apparently the worst just because yakuza fans can't stop embarrassing themselves

Not even anywhere close to the worst thread happening right fuckign NOW you deluded faggot. Let me guess, you saw a handful of posts you disagreed with and declared the thread the "worst ever" rather than trying to refute them, like a big fucking baby.

Attached: Capture2.jpg (2148x917, 367K)

jesus christ this is one of the few threads about videogames
what a shit board

You can emulate Sigma which is basically the SE version of Black and superior in every single possible way, don't listen to console war faggots like I am not sure about how well it emulates though. Pic related is an emulator and from several months ago. Las time i looked into it some effects were missing.

Attached: The Ninja Inquisition.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

You've got me there. I was really angry that the yakuza webms in the thread reveal how shit the combat is in the games, and when people asked for evidence of good yakuza combat instead of the webms, I got even more mad because I knew it was impossible to provide

same

Pretty sure it's just a model swap with a lynel

Jesus, that's slow as fuck compared to the flash game.

jesus

Dullest combat since BamHam.

Which edf is this?

Kojima has you covered

well my mistake

OP, your webm is the fucking worst webm to showcase any yakuza combat. I hope you realize Majima did the same move at least 5 fucking times, then did a cutscene move. GREAT COMBAT YOU SHOWED THERE

Attached: 11112.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

What's the name of that 3D beatemup that was supposed to have good combat, oh it was Urban Reign or something like that right? I've seen webms of that game floating around, looked good.
Beatemups are underrated fun games.

holy sht Ive been wanting to play ninja gaiden again, but on a pc

What game is this?

Yakuza 1&2 have the best combat in the series and are the only games where the enemies even try to kill you.

Anyone here ever play Ninja Blade? That game's pretty cool, it's a fromsoft ninja gaiden clone.

Hey retard try using your brain next time.
>see webm
>can't identify game
>look at UI, other elements, google something like "Hot Dang!" samurai game
>no dice
>check the webm title
>it's "pcsx2 2015-02-28 00-16-11-76"
>okay so it's a PS2 samurai game
>google "samurai games for PS2"
>look at one of the hundreds of click bait listicle blogs
>see one that lists a game called "Samurai Western"
>check youtube for "Samurai Western gameplay (no commentary)"
>UI is a match
>game identified
I'm gonna help you just this once, if you ask for source again in the future I'll be under your fucking bed to rape you to sleep.

Mabinogi Heroes/Vindictus.
Nothing. No other game in the past decade has come close to its fluid combat.
Too bad its fucking grindy and NEXON jews contol it and the cashshop.

This was a fun shitty game at the time.

i was a huge arma fan for the longest time, take my word for it. dont get it.arma is shit now on an old as fuck engine with horrible AI and physics. the developers create stupid shit instead of military modules. get squad instead.

Here's some random video of someone playing through the game. Click around randomly and see if the game is in an acceptable state to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=hAMAd5xvoWk

I only clicked around randomly 3 times and i noticed some slowdown in the tanks fight, otherwise it seems to be running fine.

Massive Yakuzafag here so I'll weigh in. I wouldn't say that the main draw of these games is the combat (OP also doesn't think this but he wants to start shit by acting like he does) but I also don't think it's awful.
On normal difficulty you can definitely get by just button mashing, but the system is also robust and versatile enough that on higher difficulties you can (or have to) exploit it to do really well. The secret boss in particular is built on the assumption that you understand how the system works and how to push it to its limit. They also do a good job of making the combat FEEL good, i.e. responsive and impactful.
Overall while I think it's unfair to call the games shit based on footage from Normal difficulty, it's also silly to call them great and deep if you play on a difficulty that doesn't punish being braindead.

Attached: kiryucring.jpg (546x490, 21K)

Sigma 1 or 2 which is the better game?

Dark Souls combat feels good, no doubt, but anyone who says it has mechanically/technically complex/good combat is wrong.

I'm gonna dodge that question by saying that i like all the 3 main NG games for different reasons and they all have strengths and weaknesses. I'll say the same about Sigma and Sigma 2 that can be said about NGB and Vanilla 2, even though the sequel improves the combat and added more (good) mechanics, NG1 as a whole is a more refined game. Both versions of the sequel have some balance stuff that's not quite right, particularly on the highest difficulty. Since Sigma 2 has multiplayer i have probably played it a lot more than 1.

If you're asking what game to play as new player then obviously the first one. Last time i checked Sigma 2 was not nearly in the same state as 1 as far as emulation goes.

Attached: Rachel Sigma 2.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

Do people seriously think god hand combat isn't fifty billion times better than arkham yakuza QTE gameplay? who the fuck is posting on this board?

Attached: 1564089124543.jpg (184x184, 9K)

God Hand combat chart:

>lvl1
Too easy
>lvl 2
Fun
>lvl 3
Getting questionable
>Die
Absolute garbage

devil may cry 5

Are these all characters in the game?

And that looks "good", ha

You combat fags are so autistic.

Level 3 is the sweet spot, although level 2 is acceptable from the devil elvis boss fight onwards. The game is completely playable on all levels though.

Why does this look like shit with all the weird slowmo and angles?