SSBU 4.0 Thread

>Video scheduled for tomorrow
>Hero supposedly arrives on 31st
>Your main will get utterly nerfed

What are you expecting from the upcoming content?

Attached: BFD599DC-2FEB-46CE-90D8-A49B02D6CB2C.jpg (960x540, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWQt7_-8CzE
kuroganehammer.com/Ultimate/Weight
youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=lKrAKxzAXsk
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/442253084/#442254868
youtube.com/watch?v=qVZBHTN_ZuU
youtube.com/watch?v=x1jTedpzGck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look! another smash thread

I hope they nerf Little Mac

suffer

I expect a pretty deep dive tomorrow, a little info about Banjo and then a DLC4 trailer at Evo finals.

Post buffs/nerfs you will never get

Attached: 01B2E95A-A802-4D50-966E-D5A29F435225.jpg (853x1185, 902K)

I don't think Joker needs a huge nerf. I don't play as him, I don't even own the DLC yet, but just a few tweaks. Not even close to Meta Knight or Bayonetta OP.

Anyone expecting stadium modes? I don't see them bringing back home run contest unless they can do something new with it. I'd like to see a break the targets level creator, and some updates to stage builder.

I honestly don't expect Banjo news until early September at the absolute earliest, save for an August Direct.

Reposting from last thread

You mean the render? I think the reason a lot of people think it looks strange is because Banjo's head was shrunk down a decent amount, in all previous renders and gameplay, his head was considerably larger, meaning his eyes and teeth were bigger.
I think maybe they should have slightly increased the size of his eyes and teeth to compensate for the smaller head, but in-game, I think he looks fantastic, aside from his fur looking a bit flat and the lighting on the model being a tad dark. Although the lighting thing is kind of inherent to Smash Ultimate.
Remember how funny Pikachu and DK looked pre-release? Probably a similar situation here.

Nothing concrete. Just a little more of a look at him.

I'm fine if all Pac-Man gets is an up tilt buff nothing wrong with Smash 4's.

I want Pichu to get nerf'd because I'm tired of tier whores using him.

Just give Dr. Mario some mobility/recovery, PLEASE!
I don't care if you take his ridiculous strength multiplier, or his ridiculously good Dr. Tornado, just give him something! All he's gotten so far is a nerf (universal) to Megavitamins and a Final Smash buff...

He already got nerfed last patch, and it helped. Way easier my attacks to make contact on him.

>unless they can do something new with it
How's this:
>Home Run Smash
A new swing on Home Run Contest where after picking the character you want to play as, you pick a second character to launch in place of the Sandbag. Each character would have a record of how far they were launched, and by which character.

>look! another smash thread

Attached: 1561342429674.jpg (1080x1020, 191K)

There's actual smash news happening and this warrants a thread, user.

Fuck that
Guess the number of songs included.
Im thinking 4 unique songs, 1 of those being the main theme with 3 different versions, so 6 in total.

I don't even think we'll get that outside of a Direct. Plant was dropped out of nowhere, Joker was hinted at in a direct, but ultimately had nothing until his info drop, Hero seems to be getting the same, so I doubt we'll see more Banjo any time soon.

Eh, either way I think we're almost guaranteed to see DLC4 at Evo. That way we're keeping up with the 2 ahead we had since announcement.

My main is Crenando though

4 songs, one each Hero's origin game (So 11, 3, 8 and 4), and maybe a "Dragon Quest Medley"

I wouldn't put it as a guarantee. We could get a "Oh there's gonna be a direct/special broadcast on ((DATE)), stay tuned" kinda like with the smash direct announcement at Melee Grands last year

I was only quoting the first post because of how much of a moron he is
>no please stop talking about the boards subject! we need more political shitposting!

Eh, maybe. Nintendo do seem to be taking the ATLUS route when it comes to announcements of announcements.

I'm guessing Arsene will get some nerfs. Nothing too major though, since he isn't that busted.

>because of the stupid multipliers instead of having actual attributes programmed dr mario can't get buffed unless mario gets buffed

feels bad man

I only say this because it seems like outside of the odd "don't forget about the smash dlc!" in the Directs (E3 notwithstanding) we seem to get fuck all until they spring it on us out of the blue

This time you will automatically die if K Rool presses Down B

he just vores you and you die

I kinda hope they add the ability to save replays of Spirit/WoL fights and Classic battles, because I've had some really slick kills in those modes that I haven't been able to save and it hurts. Either that or let us use the video capture button.

If Wario gets fucked there will be hell to pay

ROB’s Dthrow is not a fucking guaranteed kill. You can break out of the burry instantly, no matter what percentage you’re at. You need to git gud.

Save Private Robin, please

>tfw love wario and glutonny and even I feel like an asshole when he steals a game with waft

just look at this game 2

youtube.com/watch?v=gWQt7_-8CzE

Buff her club again. I'm liking the extra kill power since fair and back throw got nerfed

Attached: Peach charger.png (1900x1000, 1.95M)

Can we safely assume Home Run Contest is coming work Hero since we know it’s in the files?I wonder if they’ll add anything substantial or just make it the same classic Homerun Contest

BUFF RIDLEY
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
LET HIM POP SHIELDS WITH DOWN B
MAKE HIM HEAVIER
FIX HIS SHITTY UP B
GIVE HIM BETTER FRAME DATA
SOMETHING

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (405x414, 181K)

It'll probably just be standard HRC, although I really like the idea of

If they can buff Peach’s forward smash to be even more effective to their differences like Little Mac, she would be very clean

nerfing rebel's guard charge and Arsene lasting only 20 seconds would do a world of good

ROB's Dthrow isnt a guaranteed kill.
But 90% of the time when ive followed a Dthrow up with an Upsmash it's connected no problem

>let him pop shields with down b
This. I never use it because of how unreliable it is, but I really want to use it because it's a cool move.

Actually the hot buttons at the moment besides Smash seem to be sadpanda dying and N64/PS1 warfagging.

Someone just fucking please help my boy, Atleast give me back my SideB when i get hit out of it or something

Attached: AODqY19A46-2.png (300x250, 25K)

Honor is temporary
Greatness is eternal

Attached: wario.gif (245x240, 510K)

He would need a rework. I feel like any buff that would actually make a difference would launch him into OP territory, despite being complete shit right now.

I want Break The Targets

Attached: 1564248565777.png (455x396, 291K)

I hope they buff K. Rool and Plant, I love playing them but my Daisy I relatively barely have a grasp on gets better results
I hope it continues the pattern of every new character coming with game features

Yoshi also needs a fucking nerf. At least for Online sake.
> Grab-release near-true comboes into Double-jab and then Fair spike; easy and abusable
> Eggs will nearly always hit the opponent no matter where they are on stage and can be chained
> Motherfucker jumps so high he doesn't even need the extra up-B momentum
> Down-Air has a billion hits that pokes through shield; Perfect-Shielding being absent in this game for fuck-all reason, the Parry mechanic doesn't work online. Same shit with Kirby's
> Lemme just spam 6 FAIRs without having to get back on the ground, no biggie, just 6 attempts at throwing giantic fucking spike Hitboxes that will kill with no need of precision whatsowever

Make his specials more useful and lessen a bit the gimmicky shit would make that character less frustrating to deal with.

>That spoiler
I think he will get buffed instead. Not Bayo/Rosa levels of buff but at least acceptable buffs. If I can do extreme KOs with him and he is a low tier then anything can happen.
Also
>The presentation will last 22 minutes
This means they either have focused a bit too much on Hero's spells (and that's understandable, dude may have 4 spells per special for a total of 16), on his stage OR there is a new mode or part of World of Light incoming with Home-Run Contest and I think it's Darkhon-related because of the connection in the reveal trailer
ALSO ALSO ALSO
I think they will give us a month window for Banjo's release.

Attached: Bowser Jr. - Ultimate.png (128x128, 28K)

I've learned to live with Bayonetta not getting any significant buffs. The shadow remains cast, baby.

Attached: Bayonetta - Famed Witch 1.jpg (1072x1500, 248K)

After the patch I'd say the Golf Club and Frying Pan do their jobs well. Frying Pan is a good killer on anyone at 100% off the top and the buff to the club makes the tipper hit actually worth landing now. Honestly the rocket has fallen off hard for me ironically. Not much point in going for it in most cases when the club has more range AND power now. make it reflect projectiles sakurai

Attached: SuperMarioParty_Peach.png (548x1096, 427K)

Ridley will never get eight-directional recovery

Easy ways to fix Bowser Jr.:
-Give the Mecha Koopa less startup time
-Make it explode if you hit Bowser Jr. While its starting up (kinda like snake grenade)
-Make it explode when it touches shield

Attached: 1564350267672.gif (650x450, 12K)

Give him some armor then. I'm like a goddamn rocket taking off.

Wolf will never get a Side-B that doesn't put him into freefall.

She got enough to at least begin to be valid last patch.

Please buff Mewtwos kill potential, He has to do so much to get a proper kill and he gets launched to kingdom come by a slight breeze.
Like atleast buff his Throws or something

Attached: MEwtwo.jpg (500x500, 27K)

evil

Oh, I hadn't had time to play after the last patch was released. That's really neat, I'll test her out once Hero comes out. Is it really something significant to at least bump her up to mid tier?

Attached: Bayonetta - Witch With No Memories 2.jpg (1500x1000, 280K)

Oh please. Not saying mewtwo can't get buffs but he was way fucking worse when he released in smash 4 and much lighter than he currently is.(79 vs 72)

Attached: woomy seriously.png (468x324, 118K)

Upthrow is literally EZ modo

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
i bet you think splitting the board more is a good idea

>Video scheduled for tomorrow

Uhhh no it's not? Nintendo said Hero will drop "within the next seven days". He's coming on the 5th of August.

Uhh we already have a confirmation that we give a video demo on the 30th from nintenod themselves dude

Attached: 1564275827360.png (530x375, 287K)

Sakurai says he went into it unscripted. That's probably why it's going to be that long

Attached: 31351984-741C-45EF-AC37-FA10C78BE581.png (750x1334, 677K)

They literally said Hero is going to drop within the next seven days. Why would they post a video on the 30th? That's too early.

SMASHed

Attached: image0 (6).jpg (1139x1200, 368K)

I just have absolutely no hype for this at all. The only thing remotely interesting are the character buffs/nerfs.

Hero is both a sword and a zoner character so he'll be hell to fight.

Minor adjustments including a buff that won't do much but people will act like the character is now a high tier and a nerf that won't do much but people will act like the character is now bottom tier.

You must not fight against people who know how to get out of burries. When I dthrow them, 90% of the cast can break out before I usmash up until like 130% until then the best I can do is jump to uair and lower percentages, and utilt at mid and highish percentages.

see the UPDATE is set for the next seven days, we're getting a video tomorrow, and if the deleted tweets from NoE are to be followed, 4.0 comes out on the 31st, alongside hero

I mean pichu and olimar have fallen quite a bit after their nerfs. Wolf and Peach live on undeterred though

Perhaps someday I will live in a world where Corrin and Marth's tippers don't just do the damage and knockback a regular attack would have done and vastly less if they miss.

What happened to that "trans" Isabelle main who said nigger?

K Rool is fine, he’s at a point where he’s not OP like launch but can still ruin your day with effort

Diddy got buffed last time to help his nerf, buffs to new strategies would be nice too

I don’t know why they keep buffing DK each patch but I’m not complaining

>buff kill potential

Give Pac-Man some fucking running speed and damage buffs please

Attached: 93D36AC2-B639-40F5-96A6-F357D111A4AE.jpg (394x256, 33K)

Smoke screen. Sakurai wanted to announce it himself, but retarded Nintendo employees keep fucking it up. First with the July video for releases from NoA and then NoE finding no problem with just telling when 4.0 would come out. Every other thing wanted us to believe that Hero would be coming in August, even using the announcement expirary that the bot uses for picking up the patches.

Seriously, at this rate they should just not tell the other branches anything, they can't keep a secret to save their lives apparently. Also can't translate for shit since this says 22 min and the japanese announcement picture says nothing of the sort.

Yep. That like at the bottom of things that are issues for mewtwo compared to his tail hurt box

Make Ridley Gimping: The Character
>Weight 107 to 113
>Decreased startup on upb
>Upb no longer puts Ridley in freefall
>Aerial sideb can be jump cancelled
>Dair can be cancelled earlier
>Extra jump (never ever)
Also fun downb buffs

>OP like launch

Attached: Wheezing Regal Crocodile.png (698x445, 97K)

Don't forget Up B being faster and with higher recovery

She really doesn’y need anymore. Bayoniggas just need to learn how to git gud.

"Make everything better" is just such a mind numbing buff, be creative

>High tier
He doesn't need them he's good the way he is. Arguably he needs nerfs more then buffs

Honestly just give BJ less endlag on certain moves like returning to stage on UP B.
Make mecha koopa explode on shield
Fix his god damn side B holy shit it’s literally unusable on any stage other than battlefield and FD.

I only have personal issues with the few damage the smash attacks give and the Up B being useless a few times even if it's a very good recovery

To retards atleast, these babies couldn’t adapt and kept whinning

Where did this meme actually come from?

>Side B
This
It feels like a crazy version of the Wario Bike for fuck's sake

It worked for Brawl Minus

>smash
>video game

Attached: 1564167230049.jpg (157x208, 15K)

Brawl - is fucking shit if played competitively, yes.

>implying smash isn't a video game
what the fuck

>falling for the absolute worse bait

>posts gachashit

And thank God for that.

God I can’t tell why I think Sakurai looks hotter each time I see him

Attached: 97786365-04AD-4621-9ED1-862BDB5328EC.jpg (600x850, 69K)

Ridley
>Do literally anything to his D-air, it can't be made any worse
>Improve his fucking Up-B
Mega Man
>Just revert him to his 1.0 version

>look! a faggot

>Wolf Side B into Down air

Banjo's announcement to be a late April Fools joke.

Mr.Game and Watch getting his wind box back on his down-tilt would be a-ok, just what I needed

He'll be unchanged.

Attached: ridleyplaysOtherM.png (573x477, 93K)

Yeah but I want to use K. Rool on competent people

>Ridley is in a good place right now
>Absolute bottom tier

This is what I deserve, isn't it?

He really doesn’t need anything.

>Revert Megaman
>Reverting the Leaf Shield

Attached: 41DCE3EC-2187-44EA-ADDE-8B931F1EF57D.jpg (715x536, 305K)

I'm going to buy Smash when I get paid next. Who should I main, Yea Forums?

>increased air speed
>same melee back air
She's doomed to be decent at best.

Attached: P3486_701-02860_02.jpg (1500x1500, 100K)

Loogi

t. has not played Minus

Most whining comes from online and it's often justified.
You don't need as much brain cells to win online - in fact the more you think about what you're gonna do and the more chances you have to get fucked over by lag spikes and the shitty suicide-buffering.
K Rool wasn't OP from a competitive standpoint but online he was completely and utterly disgusting to play against. You can't exactly big-brain-escape the gun's typhoon pre-patch, especially online.

A non human character > Humanoids >>> Humans > Anime

Lemons > Leafshield was literally more bullshit than Bowser Uthrow > Uair in Smash 4, and on an actual good character

>Side B reset after being hit
>More directional air-dodge distance
>More superarmor on neutral B charge as a way to escape juggling

Attached: Little_Mac_-_Super_Smash_Bros._for_Nintendo_3DS_and_Wii_U.png (1200x1200, 1020K)

>Little Mac
>More Superarmor

>T. Doesn’t play the game

Buff fast man

Attached: CaptFalc (1).webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

Frankly I'm OK with the state of the game as is, except for R.O.B.

Literally 0 weaknesses ROB

Attached: 1564339007758.gif (200x191, 18K)

Would it even be possible to give him MORE super armor? He’s like the king of super armor.

>Literally 0 weaknesses ROB
Fucking lmao. How bad are you? ROB is the most punishable character in the game.

Attached: A852610E-BE1F-406C-8511-B81FD7602735.gif (400x270, 2.01M)

Anything that’s enough to fix the train wreck that is SSBU Kirby.

Nigga what

"not interested. nope. sorry douglas."

>Most Punishable character in the game

>Can't punish landings
>can't land on him
>Can't Shield against him
>Can't Zone him out
>Kills most of the cast offstage sub-80
>Has several touch of death combos
>Nair
>Dtilt
>Fair
>Uair
>Gyro is literally just a neutral button

I could go on

Attached: 1564351084308.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

Not even him, but
>>>>>>>>>>>>can’t shield against him
Are you brain dead? Shielding makes rob 100% useless. He deals no shield damage and he has the ahortest grab range in the game, so he can’t reach you unless he dashes at you first, giving you time to react.

How bad are you? If he was so good then why isn't he an absolute top tier?

Have you ever heard of Down Tilt?
Aka, the safest move in the game, that can do shield pressure and confirm into a grab

I don't necessarily want an Ike nerf, but I'd like it if his kit was reworked to be less reliant on nair.
I'm glad that he's good after so long but he's so boring to play as or against now.

>Why isn't he an absolute top tier
Bad matchups against Peach, Wolf, Pichu, and Fox

You guys know rob is considered top tier right?

Its cause hes using pink falcon, real chads use default or teal

Yeah, we're just playing a joke, like we do with every claim that a character is top tier.
Like ZSS, we know for a fact she is, but Yea Forums likes to pretend she isnt because the guy maining her is trying to make himself look better than he actually is

>all of those things
All slow and easily punished. You should actually try playing as ROB for once and see just how slow to start up and end all his moves are. He has so much fucking windup and endlag on all his moves that it’s impossible to NOT punish him. Shielding also renders him completely useless as well, as he can’t break one for shit, so you can just camp out every single move with shield, then punish him while he’s recovering from end lag. I mean come the fuck ON. his moves are so laggy that he will literally just stand there in his idle pose for nearly a second, but can’t be controlled because he’s STILL endlagging. His gyro is only effective against literal retards who don’t know how to shield, since it just eats it right up. He also has absolutelt no defensive moves for when someone comes up close, since all of the hitboxes on his moves are paper fucking thin.

Don’t you give me any shit, because you clearly don’t know how to play the fucking game.

I only ever land down air on inklings recovering at the ledge. That’s it.

(S)he kind of faded away and stopped playing, which sucks because I learned a lot from those matches

Attached: A0AB9477-B06E-460B-AD74-CA2B771AB7BE.gif (500x246, 1.36M)

>Dedede gets nerfed
Hold me.

Morelike you have a bad matchup against him cuz you suck.

Yes? He isn’t “no weakness ROB” either though. He has clear weaknesses, but this one autist can’t seem to learn them.

>Your main will get utterly nerfed
I'm waiting to the see how they can make Mac even worse.

Suicide, hopefully

We're the Greninja this year, aren't we?

Attached: Depressed O-Lin.jpg (1068x388, 160K)

You mean the move reliant on RNG to trip someone?

Side b free falls again :3c

Nice samefag.

Don't worry fellow mac main bro, he'll get a nerf. We won't be a laughing stock anymore.

You have literally never played as or against ROB at any notable event.
ROB lands for fucking free, he hits your shield for fucking free with Dtilt, he kills for fucking free with Side B, he racks on damage for free with Laser, he controls the neutral for free with Gyro, he is literally one of the best characters in the game

D3 isn't even terrible

I meant a buff, fuck.

It confirms into a grab
Try it

Maybe, but it would still hurt.

Attached: two possibly different leakers leaking similar Smash info.png (1036x366, 116K)

how about some Ness buffs?

Attached: ness-smash-ultimate-625x352.png (625x352, 291K)

I'll be so happy if they buff Roy. He's been a lackluster character for awhile and I think this patch will help him shine.

Kirby won't and can't be buffed for the same reason Little Mac won't and can't be buffed. Kirby has absolute dominance with things like the suck and cuck and the down air gimping. It's balanced out by making him weak elsewhere.

not even trying

>july 28th
>not the date of Sakurai's vid nor the release

>July 28th
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

I have a main? I usually just pick at random.

Only if PK fire and f air are nerfed into uselessness

Lol what? Ultimate Roy is the best he's ever been. He's better than freaking Marth for the first time in his entire career

Good, heavy fags deserve to be purged

Right? I think his jab is just too slow and doesn't do anything meaningful. Hopefully the big man up top can work his magic and buff the Young Lion.

Buff: DK, Samus, Kirby, Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Shiek, Ganondorf,Mewtwo, MK, Pit, Lucas, Little Mac, Bowser Jr, Ryu, Isabelle and King K rool

Nerf: Mario, Yoshi, Pikachu, Ness, Luigi, Lucina, Peach, Roy, G&W, ZSS, Snake, PT, Palutena, Gauson, ROB, Sonic, and Pac

Attached: 1564098431600.jpg (828x771, 46K)

What the literal fuck does On god even mean

>Make the angle on Arc Fire less shit so you can actually hit small characters
>Make Nosferatu a command grab so you punish shield
>Fix the grab box on Nosferatu so it is more reliable
>Reduce the start-up and end lag on all spells in general
>STOP NERFING PROJECTILES SAKURAI
That’s all I ask for, but I know I’ll never receive it.

Attached: DAD73B6E-F21D-4BBA-9328-273CA652ADAB.jpg (2325x2629, 521K)

Everyone will get nerfed

>shitter: the post

fuck off Helios

Black guy here. It's retarded but basically means for real.

Okay. Whatever.

K rool is far from fine. But a game with this many characters will always have bottom of the barrel trash, it just unfortunate he is one of those.

>Buff Ganon
>Nerf ROB, Sonic, and Pac-Man
Holy shit your fucking bad

You're right, it is

Deleting the 7/31 tweet? REALLY?

i really didnt want to believe it, but yeah, Sakurai is officially insane.

Who?

Ganon garbage though.

leave him as is, he's perfect

Attached: Pac-Man.png (2000x2078, 2.07M)

RU RUIRED RA SURPRISU
RIRAROTO FIRE HIM NOW

"ok"

Attached: 1564351235053.png (370x320, 20K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEE, I wanted to reveal when he would come out. Fuck you guys

Yeah, he's pretty bad.

>Smash video just after Quakecon
HE'S IN

Attached: 1559586937635.png (414x600, 491K)

>toxic cloud won't get cancelled if the animation is interrupted
if they gave this to PP, they would have to give it to every other character with any stored charge attacks. I don't want to imagine a world where you can't interrupted a fully charged Wario Waft.

Really, all PP needs is more reach and fewer recovery frames on most of its attacks. Getting toxic cloud interrupted is fine because it can be done to every other character with stored charges.

>LET HIM POP SHIELDS WITH DOWN B
This and all range up b, that's all I ask.

>mfw sub-1m on my mains and 200-400k on everyone else
I'm starting to think I might actually be a retard

Attached: 1424141089635.jpg (452x359, 37K)

>Yoshi's too good to need buffs
>but he's also not good enough to need nerfs
Feels good to have a main that is pretty much never fucked with. Only change he ever got was the update where his eggs do less shield damage and that happened to everyone's projectiles.

>Make him heavier
kuroganehammer.com/Ultimate/Weight

Yeah, I know what I said

Samus Buff wishlist:

>more aerial drift after upB
>bigger sweet spot for uptily
>Upsmash hitbox reaches a bit lower to the ground
>Increase shield damage for charge shot
>smash 4 knockback for last hit of upB
>downB will not make samus roll into a ball if it hasn't touched the ground
>down B will turn samus into ballmdoe until it's released.
>faster fast fall

Any 3 of these would good to be honest.

Attached: SSU_Samus_artwork.png (1581x2226, 2.62M)

>Zelda
-Stop the failling out of nair thing
-Whiffed aerials have slightly more knockback or stun
-Faster ground speed

>Bowser Jr.
-Bit more knockback on smashes, they just kill so late
-Fair should really be able to kill at 150 range and bair at 120 range onstage

>Robin
-Either buff Bronze Sword or let Levin Sword last a bit longer. Would prefer bronze sword buff since its hard to land and never kills if it does
-I still feel the problem with jumping over the ledge when using up b still exists even though they said the fixed it
-Let a grab combo into something? Only one I know that sorta works is Dthrow in nair at low % but for anything else it never works and its not even a kill throw till like 200%+

I unironically don't know how people can have GSPs this low.

Alright fuckers, time to be objective.
4.0 will not feature any good changes at all.

Nos is a command grab though?

Nigga none of that shit lands for free. Actually try using him against someone who’s competent and you’ll see just how hard it is to catch someone off guard with them, as they’re all TERRIBLY predictable and easy to punish. Either shield that shit, since it does no shield damage, or just fucking move away from him at even a sluggish pace, as the hitboxes on 90% of his moves are paper fucking thin.

I can't wait for the inevitable return of Error Code: 2137-8056

>Nair (the landing move) hitbox
>Paper thin

>command grab
Not a fighting game move.

Nosferatu is technically a command grab; but its framedata is so shit that it's only reliable on people that don't shield very often.
And i don't like to play Robin as a full-projectile character so i don't mind that much the Arcthunder nerf and that kind of shit
but why the fuck do we still have Ammo when Snake can pull Nikitas out of his ass?
Tomes & Sword throws were useful in the past but now they have such a tiny hitbox and impact that it's just shit and sometimes flies past a character running straight at you.

and there's still absolutely 0 fucking reason why it's the second slowest character in the game.

I may still hope for a buff; at least to make the spells not getting extinguished by piss in the wind; or at the very least kill off the Elwind limitation..

but Sakurai hates us, user. We're stuck forever as Magic Marth.

also Nosferatu kills you if you succeed doing it offstage. You don't get punished for missing it - you get punished for being good at it.

Fuck this game.

Attached: killme2.png (358x370, 212K)

Nigger as a ROB Main let me tell you, he has the most easy to interrupt recovery in the game. Its slow and has no hitbox or invincibility, making him one of the easiest characters to spike or edgeguard.
Next time you fight a ROB, try exploiting that.

Attached: Rob-cop.jpg (481x481, 36K)

>tfw don't care about buffs and nerfs because I'm too shit to notice the differences
Just give me Home Run or Target Break

Attached: 1476771047381.jpg (500x500, 91K)

correction - it only works on people that do shield too often*

add to that the input lag and shitty online and Nosferatu is near useless unless perfectly used in a spin motion

>one fucking move
Bravo

One of the best moves in the game, you never have a reason NOT to use it

This. People complaining about ROB are retarded. They have no idea how to fight him and they blame that on him being “OP”

who is gauson

>one of the beat moves in the game
Nigga you have to wait for it to spin all the way around before you can even touch someone. Time it wrong by even a little bit and it’ll flip right over the opponent and attack every direction except the one your opponent is in. There are plenty of better nairs in the game, especially considering his nair isn’t even fast.

based

gut sonic, degenerate play should never be a characters main pull

Homing-Attack is such bullshit. That Aerial dodge is retarded too. Why not give him a third jump while we're at it...

EL yoker

His homing attack should have a ton of end lag like ganon or captain falcons specials

>Pac-Man’s Up Tilt
>Perfect
Ok, whatever poser.

I literally cannot understand how to fight any Sonic

Shield the spindash and the thing after the spindash, he cant grab you if he starts a spindash

You've literally just got to shield alot, rack up damage bit by bit while never really commiting then throw out kill moves when at kill%. Seriously the most boring match up in the game

Will Bowser get his Smash 4 Up-Throw and turn-around grab back in the next update?

Attached: sonic totem.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

Oh great totem, will Joker be buffed in 4.0, if only so I can heartily laugh at my friends?

...it does?

Bowser will get nothing, he's honestly perfectly fine as is

I just want some stuff for Ridley buffed please. I'd like a new mode or even a surprise Banjo Kazooie drop as well but I know that isn't happening. Just give Ridley better frame data, let up b come out faster, air speed, and maybe more weight. That's all I ask.

Oh great totem, will my boy Roy get nerfed?

Corrin
- Up-air +1%
- Give him back his Up-b from Sm4sh
- More speed on run

Mii Swordfighter
- Less Ending Lag on Smashes
- More knockback on F-tilt and Dash Attack
- Less Landing Lag on N-air and F-air

nah. Upon impact, Sonic gets the same kind of safe-keepaway distance as Pikachu's Side-B - just enough air-time for him to airdodge or turn it into a spin-dash or whatever degenerate shit is in their mind. It's near completely safe on shield and takes almost no lag to the next move.

They just plain suck? I can't imagine any other reason.

Will ROB get buffed?

is doomguy in?

NOOOOO FUCK YOU DUCK YOU FUCK YOU NOOOOO ROB IS OP HES THE BAYONETTA OF ULTIMATE NOOOOOO HE HAS NO WEAKNESSES NOOOOO

Attached: 5E92449B-8315-4A83-9959-8E3D2DD34850.jpg (808x805, 41K)

go dick Trevor's drunk ass, you patricider

Sakurai said it's my turn to get buffs.

Attached: dcm22h7-627b99fe-e484-4601-bf1d-f610349b49ee.png (999x879, 298K)

>eternity
>Doom Eternal

Yup, checks out

pls be doomslayer and I'll never ask again

Attached: Demons worst nightmare.png (768x432, 473K)

It's confirmed. Doomguy is in and Doom Slayer is a spirit.

Or the Slayer is an alt costume.

Will Dr. Mario get an actual recovery in 4.0?

I'd like it if they could add a feature that makes the opponent instantly lose a stock if teabagging.

Attached: spaz.jpg (1217x660, 113K)

Cmon you had to been joking.

>he’s a “doom slayer isn’t the same person” fag
Yikes!

I said: Will Dr. Mario get an actual recovery in 4.0?

What’s wrong with Roy getting Nerfed?

i'm expecting buffs to my mains.

Suck it

Oh great totem, will Hero be the most hypest and OP character to come out yet?

Is Richter getting more porn soon?

Attached: 495FFA4E-7567-45B6-8EA3-53C40A989A44.png (1200x1200, 738K)

We'll get buffs this time, won't we Toonchads?

Attached: ToonThrone.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Buff snakes ass
>youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho

I asked if he would, Totem says he won't

Ah, that's a shame, but at least that means when I win with him, people won't call it cheap. I can live with this.

Will all top tiers be nerfed?

NO NO NO
What about high tiers

Joke's on you, my main (mostly) got nerfed last patch.

Oh God, reflecting with racket would actually be interesting. But for all the nerfs she got, DAT TWO FRAME WITH CLUB HOLY SHIT.

Just give us taunts back

Attached: 0577FADC-700A-46F6-A915-71AB472F41F8.jpg (200x200, 5K)

>Corrin's UP-B getting fixed
>Wario getting a hud indicator for his motorcyle coming back, as he's the only resource character without one.
>Junior fucking works.
>Monado arts last longer, but with lesser effects.

You guys are SO FUCKING BAD holy shit.

Is there’s not allowed to be good characters in this game without people crying WAH WAH NERF THEM SO I CAN BEAT THEM ONLINE WAH. How dare characters have good tools in their moveset? How dare a move that’s supposed to kill, kill? How dare this character have combos? Jesus Christ. I could only imagine how it would be if Melee was released today.

Probably not

Will mid tiers be buffed to high/top

ZSS down B is some rank fucking bullshit

>July 31st

Reminder that Europe is ahead of everyone else by 5 hours, so chances are that America could easily get it late in the afternoon or late at night July 30th

>Announcing the fighters in August
>Not doing a blowout around the holidays like they did dropping Cloud and the "Final Smash 4 Direct"

They can't nerf my main.
Ridley has been low-tier since the beginning.
If anything, my boy needs some buffs.

Why? Because it’s a good move? The horror. Nerf all good moves.

Down B? Just shield it.

Better aerial mobility, maybe another jump
His framedata on most moves is fine
Either reduce startup on up special or give it super armor
Significantly reduce startup when you vomit a single fireball and give it more hitstun so you can actually use it in neutral
Make it harder to mash out of side b at early percents
Make uair do something, even sweetspotted it does not kill until pretty late percents
Remove dair from the game entirely
Skewer is a meme move and no amount of patch buffs could help it, it needs a complete revamp. Should give its sourspot more damage/knockback and less damage on its sweetspot

Attached: e49499c81215936324d4fc1a121443ac.jpg (2048x2048, 375K)

Oh shit, I didn't think about that. That's why Sakurai wants to announce it, because it would be coming out in only a few hours for Japan, since their presentation is at 10pm. So it's probably something like 7am for them, which is fucking midnight for Europe.

Its not even the attack portion, its the fact that its a fucking unpunishable extra jump

Will I ever be able to afford a fucking Switch?

Nerf Link! Every one of his moves kill!
Nerf le epic no-endlag man (Mario)
Nerf Pikachu, annoying little shit.
Buff Marth tipper range
Buff Incineroar's revenge duration
Nerf ZSS up-b
Buff Kirby airspeed
Buff pichus f-air
Nerf little Mac
Buff netcode

Is Richter going to get more GAY porn soon?

Attached: CBF20C5A-D61B-4F3C-8F90-548A089916D5.jpg (297x296, 31K)

Skewer is prefect as is.
It is a read tool and intimidation tactic. Pure and simple. If you catch a roll or laggy whiff with it, the opponent panics every time. Skewer is the deadliest tool for the mindgame, my dude. Be a thinking man.

So hit her really fucking hard then. There are much more bullshit recoveries than that. I hate trying to edgeguard a good Dedede so much more than ZSS.

Balancing isn't nerfing dudes you lost to online, and buffing your main, my guy. LOL

Youve never fought a Good ZSS, 90% of the characters in this game can't Hard Punish that slippery bitch

Are you guys excited for the Monster Hunter and Doomguy reveals tomorrow?

Attached: IMG_0919.jpg (523x645, 81K)

So you main Link? Or is it Pikachu?

This is fine, once again, east and west reps. Though it is a little strange to throw out MH, when they didn't put it in the base game even with Rathalos.

Bowser is already high tier, almost certainly the best heavy

Attached: 1517364780464.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>this is a load of bullshit, its not happening.

I have fought a good ZSS, she's light enough to smash into oblivion on-stage. I'm not saying she's easy to edgeguard, just not the hardest.

>earlier percents
What? do you not know how it works?
They literally CAN'T mash out if they have higher percent than you. Even If you have no damage and they have one, they're being dragged across the stage no question

Thank God Sakurai doesn't balance around wifi warriors anymore

>custom break the targets/race to the finish in Stage Builder never

i'll believe it, if only for the specifics of Hero's costumes, not just calling him Erdrick...
and doomguy

Not really true for olimar. Dabuz is actually doing better

and Smash after 64 isn't? :^)

This is what we're getting isn't it? Not too bad really.

Attached: 1533791654955.png (880x832, 726K)

>bullshit
>accurately predicted the last two DLC characters six months before reveal
>even predicted that the DQ rep was the Hero, with the exact four versions that are in the game

Attached: IMG_0915.jpg (512x509, 135K)

mac is a poorly designed character and he deserves to stay a shit character

he would be insanely cancerous to fight if he was actually viable
the same applies to jigglypuff and most projectile characters
most top tiers outside of like palu/snake and a few others aren't nearly as cancerous to fight as those characters are, despite being a lot better

It is precisely a bunch of bullshit, whos to say he knew every single fighter?
He couldve just added bullshit ontop of your sandwich

What are the latest new spirits? I stopped playing since my internet went down the shitter.

I thought DK was the best heavy?

>julay 28th
>a spirit and mii costume being announced so soon

Only thing I would give him is the ability to use his side special again when he gets hit after using it offstage. Fox gets his side special back in the same scenario.

imagine getting cucked by europeans

But you can act out of it or control your direction. It only sucks if you recover under the stage everytime. Rob has awesome offstage mixups git gud

>Incineroar's revenge has a time limit
Fucking what? I've never found myself sitting on them long enough.
also
>Nerf Pikachu, but buff pichu
>nerf little mac

>europeans cucked the fat black smash man
>europeans are killing their own tourist cities
>europeans killed the panda
Truly their sins can't be forgiven.

Sakurai likes to go with the classic designs for third parties and I’m willing to bet his default will be 1993 Doomguy

Why the fuck do people think we're getting reveals for the last 2 characters soon? We aren't seeing shit till Setpember.

Attached: 1447872431367.jpg (485x600, 36K)

It's his turn
he's just a strictly worse version of sm4sh MK. Ladders and combo starters got worse and nothing got better

Attached: meta knight.png (1200x505, 475K)

BUFF WHITE PIKMIN
THEY'RE FUCKING USELESS, OLIMAR'S PUMMEL CHANGE MADE THEM SO
AT LEAST IN 4, THEY WERE GOOD FOR GRABS, SINCE EACH PUMMEL WITH THEM DID 4%
NOW OLIMAR'S PUMMEL IS SHIT AND WHITE PIKMIN GET KILLED INSTANTLY BY ANYTHING BEFORE THEY HAVE TIME TO DO ANY DAMAGE AT ALL

And who the fuck are you to decide that

Not bad? Seems fucking amazing to me. Imagine if MH works like they do in MvC, various weapons on all A moves. Up B would be kinsect staff, down B would be trap, B is play song for a random buff, side b is lance charge.

Doomguy I still have trouble imagining just how he's going to play, but I know they can make him great. I also think they could make a great reveal pair together. Imagine Hunter fighting Rathalos, thrown across the arena and then from the sky comes Doomguy with a sick punch, breaking Rath's head and then while it's recovering, super shotty to the face. Meanwhile, Hunter was setting up barrels and when Rath finally recovers, the two have their rocket launcher and bow gun at the ready. BOOM.

Pits need more damage and theyd be good. Right now there bottom end of mid tier, maybe low tier and just an extra two or three percent on a few of their moves would be good for them. A few adjustments to make their combo game a bit better would be good like d tilt angle, give d throw less knockback, less knockback on nair and maybe fair as well. This only really teduces the amount of neutral wins they need, killing would still be a bit of an issue sometimes but i think this would make them better balanced.

And buff falcos initial dash/ground speed. All of his combos starters except dair are grounded and it can be a bit of a pain to land them sometimes

>reveals
>tomorrow
MH also ain’t new, so it ain’t happening.

Bayonetta's default design is from 2, and Doomguy classic looks close enough to Doomslayer that they could get away with palette swaps.

imo Bowser has the slight edge but DK is probably #2.

>Top 20 run speed despite being the heaviest character in the game
>Passive armor through weak attacks
>Frame 9 bair (Wolf's bair is frame 13 for reference) that can kill many characters at 60-70% with little rage
>Fire Breath is a useful edgeguarding tool and does absolutely insane damage if you catch your opponent off-guard with it.
>Command grab with kill potential which is further amplified by platforms, also can cheese kills with Bowsercide
>Up-OoS
>Because he's the heaviest character in the game, he benefits the most from rage, further increasing his already staggering kill power

On the other hand, he does get combo'd easily like every heavy, his recovery isn't the best, and he has some trouble landing

Attached: 1537043235878.gif (500x480, 42K)

Shut the fuck up with your made up rules

t. Marss

Pikmin in general get killed instantly

A person using fucking common sense that's who. He's going solely over the hero tommorow and I really doubt there's gonna be an announcement at EVO. I'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Attached: 1448404098904.jpg (369x434, 31K)

>Doomguy and Monster Hunter

Attached: Ohhhh, yeah.png (202x245, 31K)

>Zelda stopping being a worse Mewtwo by having a slower projectile, slower smash attacks, slower tilts with less range, a slower down B and no good Nair
>Little Mac being heavier so he doesn't get juggled as easy, also being able to use how neutral B as a viable recovery.
>Falco having better neutral game.
>Luigi having his fair spike back
>Sheik having a strong fair back

Nigga reggie himself said it. All the DLC has been new too. There’s no reason not to think that.

make down air be a tail pogo and let me aim his down b in any direction

>increase damage numbers
or
>make her moves string into each other better
just find a way to increase her average damage output

Attached: sheik.png (700x940, 585K)

make ridley high tier

Yoshi needs a down air nerf (I don't mind shield poke, I mind the insane damage rack - you're eating 30% from the whole thing, and unless you're playing someone with an A-tier SH.nair for hitting out of shield, he's completely safe with it). I also wish he were a bit lighter, as you said his recovery is so great he can easily survive past 140-150%, and not every character can contend with him off stage because >fair spike >SA second jump, chasing is sometimes exactly what he wants you to do.

Also remove the platform phase option from Yoshi Bomb, why the fuck is a move like that an option out of shield in any circumstances, I'd even say remove the knockback on the impact stars because it ought to be something he has to make a read on and respect his opponent reading it instead of "lol if you don't have a disjoint better back the fuck off".

>best frame data in the game

no

BUFF THE PLANT

because I love weird silly characters in games, and genuinely enjoy playing as it.

Attached: plant puppet.gif (600x600, 517K)

I feel like just making bair a kill move would make her high tier. She can still play neutral really well

Monster Hunter is really disappointing for me, but I like Doomguy, and my most wanted is already in.

I feel you hard
>doing casual random matches with friends
>shiek vs roy
>tfw the shit i have to pull off just to match a single attack from roy

Kinda in the same boat. I never played much Doom or Monster Hunter, but I can at least respect the fact they deserve a spot in Smash and would probably be interesting characters to play. We've already gotten so many characters I never thought I'd see in Smash, so everything else is really just icing on the cake at this point.

Attached: 1540514029346.png (471x492, 260K)

do you seriously think she's good? Needing 10 hits to accomplish what every other character can do in 2 has proven to be an overwhelming weakness, and it only came about because of Ultimate mechanics

Attached: 9a688da9c2a65948b86431f3cd472a80_original.jpg (564x824, 87K)

BUFF ONLINE I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT DLC
REMOVE GSP, DO SOMETHING ABOUT FAGGOTS LEAVING AFTER ONE MATCH
WHY IS EVERY MATCH ON BATTLEFIELD/FD?
WHY CAN'T YOU CHOOSE WHICH STAGES YOU WANT TO PLAY ON?
WHY DO ARENAS HAVING MORE PEOPLE IN GET YOU MORE LAG?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I totally agree. The only thing that’ll get on my nerves is brawler-fags complaining about more sword/zoners because god forbid we get a character that doesn’t punch or kick.

Attached: AA581F07-CECB-4A62-97AA-450D6453EC8A.jpg (1000x850, 91K)

I've wanted a DQ character in Smash for years, but the wait over the next 2 days will be the harshest wait of all.

Attached: 1558066989929.jpg (675x889, 124K)

Take the Anther's Ladder friendlies pill

She has dedicated kill moves, that's her gimmick. hits you like a gnat then kills you with a specific move. fucking live with it.

Hunter is fucking boring
imagine if Magnus from Kid Icaurus got in

echo/skin pack when? I really want to play as OOT Adult Link or MGS2 Raiden.

Attached: 05-al-bust.jpg (750x861, 116K)

>Magnus
Literally fucking who?

yeah it sucks in terms of a capcom rep, but i can see them going for it because of muh sales

What do you even want Magnus to do? He only has like, five moves in his own game.

doesnt line up to the female fighting game rep leak
sorry MonHun niggers, Morri is in

Magnus was a time travelling wizard from Kid Icarus. He summons a frog to destroy the planet.

Attached: Magnus.jpg (470x620, 86K)

i wish i could do party matches more often but i can't because of this Elite bullshit.

morrigan tits 2 big, but i hope so

boring human with a club
sounds like just like Hunter

Scythe fighter when

>dedicated kill moves
>plural
lmao
smash attacks still suck
bouncing fish is situational
up air had knockback nerfed(d-tilt u-air killed at about 120-130 on smash 4, in Ult it kills at 160 at least)
her gimmick was being able to combo like no other with enough skill and a killing problem. That's what made her damage in 4 be above average while still never being dominant. Now, she combos worse, everyone else combos better, she wasn't helped by multipliers as much as everyone else, the shorthop multiplier fucked her over more than anyone, and on top of all that she had her kill power nerfed

>female fighting game rep leak
I haven't been on Yea Forums for a while which one is that?

>hunter has a dozen different weapons
>gu hunter has all the cool anime moves and styles
>the worldcuck has even more anime moves
>we could get a rathian slut in
>and all the different armor sets we can make with mii costumes
Nintendo would be printing money desu.

Im not asking for Magnus, you dipshit.

crono should've gotten in instead of cloud honestly.
youtube.com/watch?v=lKrAKxzAXsk

Green is intended to be overall neutral. Red is intended to be an overall nerf. Blue is intended to be an overall buff.

Stuff I didn't catch:
>Corrin's neutral B doesn't need more killing power. More damage on aerials would also be good, but it's really fucking hard to properly balance your main because it's heavily warped by your perception. Things that would be nice for you would be cancerous to other players. In general these changes are meant to lean towards increasing enjoyment to play against, rather than to play as.
>Joker nerfs are probably too much, he isn't actually -that- good. Instead of reducing the nerfs though, increase buffs in other parts of his kit. I don't want to nerf whatever the fuck pops up. Only characters that have proven themselves to be a consistent issue over many instances.
>I do agree that you could combine all the good things about smash 4 meta knight with current meta knight and be perfectly fine. Generally anything from smash 4 that was nerfed despite not being a problem should be carried over now that it's proven to be safe to introduce them.
>Sonic would need changes too big for patch notes to be okay in my eyes.
>ZSS should probably have the lag on down b increased. She's annoying but not actually that good to warrant a strong nerf IMO.

If this was my job I would do a deep dive to find out why everything that isn't high tier isn't high tier and try to get them to be playable at high levels while not dominant in casual play but this already took like an hour and I'm not actually that knowledgable about the game.

Attached: Smash patch notes.png (1344x1828, 1.2M)

When Ragna gets in. He even has a sword so Sakurai's sword autism is satiated.

Sol would be cooler desu

>Peek over at Lucina side
>Muh Fair

This is how I know to Discard your whole argument, its not even an approach option for fucks sake, neither is it her best aerial

>>hunter has a dozen different weapons
I heard the same shit with solo Erdrick but we ended up with a bunch of Link stuff for basics
face it, Hunter is going to be unga bunga nairforce like Ike and Cloud was with 2/4 of Link's shit for specials.

I need my edge fix.
T.Link needs a kill move. I like item spam but I like hitting things with my sword better.

Just looked him up and you’re a fucking idiot. The Monster Hunter could have such a huge variety in their moveset that would make Sakurai cream his pants since he could have a character have a gigantic variety in their moveset and be constantly changing/transforming weapons, AND could rip a lot of the animations from other characters to build it. The Monster Hunter is literally his wet dream.

Pikachu needs much bigger nerfs than that. He makes 90% of the cast irrelevant.

I don't think we're getting any reveals. Sakurai's said it's all going to be unscripted so I'm not sure how he would plan to cut to the reveal trailer

based Fire Emblem got you covered

Attached: Reaper_Knight_Artwork (1).png (1427x1196, 234K)

>accidentally shows fighter 4 on his vid

What does the spoilered text say

That’s fucking epic. What the fuck FEfags? Why do we keep getting Marthlikes when we could get badass shit like this?

obviously they didnt have the full context of the leak.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/442253084/#442254868

see hunter is going to be extremely boring as fuck and im prepare for it.
Im not falling for weapon variety meme again either.

weapon quotaniggers be damned

>Let's go to a custom stage. I like those
>one of them happens to be a Tigrex that Sakurai pain stakingly crafted and named Mon Hun stage ideas

>glitch happens
>block shows up
>steveposting ramps up to over 9000
>nintendo leaves it unedited after since steve isn't actually in
I'd enjoy it so much.
You'll take your marfs and you'll enjoy them. Incest marf, buff marf, scaly marf, dad marf, red marf, guy marf, all of them. Sakurai will make this Super Smash Emblem.

>Monster Hunter
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
oh well, at least Dante is a lock for Season 2 thanks to Itsuno and Kamiya

Faster startup on B.air, reduced landing lag on a whiff. Raise the tilting speed on Down+B. Faster startup on Up and Down tilt, Down smash. Some armor frames on the beginning of Forward smash.

Speed up transition between high>low position for neutral B, or introduce a shortcut long throw enabled by releasing B and inputting throw direction just before Plant swallows it again.

i just hope dante isn't broken tier, and uses something other than fucking rebellion

They just need to make him heavier. Right now he gets launched just as far as Mario, and yet cannot recover even half as far. If Dr. Mario didn't get launched so far then there wouldn't be as much of an issue

Does Sakurai use a personal switch for presentations? Does he have dick stages downloaded? Does he have horrible stages designed for cancerous matches? Does he have any of those lewd stages? Would he explain it all as inspiration? Does he play with the NoA treehouse boob girls?

You can find some of Sakurai's personal stages on his account, it's public. He made an Absolutely Safe Capsule, but you can't play it because it doesn't match the right version. So it's likely that new parts and stuff are coming for Stage Builder in 4.0 that Sakurai has been messing with.

Oh, I missed that. It should be nerfed for all her aerials. I think the low landing lag is one of the biggest reasons people don't like playing against Marth variants online; because it makes them really hard to punish in a state that already has low input lag. The reason I wanted less knockback on it was because she has a tendency for every single attack to knock you far horizontally and off stage. It seems too convenient, but that's coming from maining a character where every single attack hits upwards. Both those changes combined is probably too big of a nerf though, she's already dropped by most people in the highest levels of competitive, but then it's really hard to even give compensation buffs to a character that's already so simple and strong.

Thinking that Fair was good is probably the reason I suck at marth and lucina lol. Please don't discard my arguments, I'm genuinely trying to reach an approximation of the truth.

Want to nab me the ID for that?

>DLC 4 trailer at EVO finals

Nigga you stupid if you think Nintendo's gonna announce Character Pack #4 THAT early when Hero's not even out yet and Banjo isn't coming until (probably) October!

Again...you stupid if you think Nintendo is going to announce the fourth fighter when 2 and 3 aren't out yet with 3 likely not coming till October

If anything, Lucina is just good by Design, her edgeguarding is designed to be good regardless of numbers (to a reasonable degree).

I think a fair nerf would be to back air, considering how easily she can chase you offstage, and switch directions offstage for an easy bair, it kills really fucking early, like 70-80% for most of the cast if you already knocked them away

he's definitely going to use switchable weapons in gameplay
>Rebellion
>Gilgamesh
>Nevan or Cerberus

Hero will be out before then. Reminder we got Joker announced 2 months before Plant came out. DLC2 will have just released, DLC3 will get a release date or at least a smaller window than fall in the September Direct and Nintendo has plenty of other things it doesn't want to drown in rosterfagging.
>Same post a minute or so apart

Attached: karl.png (700x700, 82K)

>they'll probably give him an annoying ass comeback mechanic with DT
fuck i love DMC, but he does not sound fun to fight against.

Yeah, I bet you that 4 and 5 will be announced as a pair and will come much later. I am betting on November at the least. If Doom Guy really is in, then it would make sense to have it around this time, as it's just before the release of Eternal and it would hype it up even more.

>make her moves string into each other better
Nigga they ALREADY string together perfectly. Shiek is a combo god, she just can’t kill.

Make g&w fair not useless
Make up tilt not super extra useless

Make pirahna angle his down b freely or go back up after pointing to side

That’s the point.

imagine having an awful metroid choice as your most wanted
Sylux is only an expectation

You have no idea how sakurai works, do you? When will “tons of weapons” fags learn?

please add this song to the ff7 stage
youtube.com/watch?v=qVZBHTN_ZuU

>Making up shit for something lies and fuck ups

>Joker's going to use different Personas for his attacks and Jack Frost is going to be featured in his moveset!

When link gets cut

>Buffing Ryu/Ken more
FUCK no, stopped reading right there

>Rework Link to be based off of BOTW
>Still uses a boomerang
>Uses one rune that's just his bombs with a remote
>No wands, no stasis, so other weapons

I’d main this in a heartbeat. What is the significance of this character to the series and his game?

And we haven’t had a fighter like him since

nintendo made an effort to get rid of moves chaining into themselves. You can see this in many characters, but none were hit quite as hard as Sheik. Her f-tilt was a signature combo move in 4, often used into itself 2 or 3 times before going into something else. Nowadays, you'll mostly only get 1, or 2 at extremely low percents. Her f-air was also nerfed similarly, with its launch angle being adjusted to reduce the length of her f-air strings.
The difference between Sheik and everyone else in this case is hat everyone else got faster frame data and better combos while Sheik got no improvement at all, and all those multipliers let her damage be totally outclassed.
I understand where Nintendo was coming from. Having the same move string into itself over and over was kinda boring to watch, but it just affected Sheik more than anyone else. Her combos are shorter and damage output is now the absolute worst in the game

There are boomerangs in BotW though. The REAL crime is not giving him magnesis to replace the hookshot and let him use it to grab the ledge.

Remove scrolling stages from "hazardless" in quickplay. Also all those shitty F-Zero stages.

Enjoy your tiny echo fighters yu fucking gaijin piggus

It only works against shitters. You can always react to it

I know there are. It's just that it's as low effort as it can get for an "update"

>Horrible uptilt
>Key is weak
>Smashes are weak

>Up-smash hitboxes dont work like foxes
>Laser on upthrow and backthrow will never connect
I can pray that they give less endlag on his reflector

Attached: 1036399-falco.jpg (501x800, 90K)

>nefing ridley even more
Sounds like Sakurai, all right. I also expect the hear about an expected date for more info on Banjo too.

It's spoilery stuff but I can tell you that fucks shit up with the medieval equivalent of a fucking ICBM

God, fuck off. And I love Uprising.

This, and for Ultimate in general. We have all these new hunks, twinks, and babes yet there's barely anything of them. Joker's only got like four Smash lewds and three of them are with Bayonetta.

How do I git gud with him? He started off as my main in Ultimate but then I switch to literally any other character and immediately did better.

I didn't mean to imply ROB was a sitting duck offstage, far from it. I just meant that is when he tends to be at his most vulnerable/exploitable.
If that user has problems with ROB, that's where I'd advise him to act.

Finally broke 2 mil points with my main in Classic Mode. Feelsgoodman.

Attached: 1544831265910.jpg (1550x1600, 1.41M)

youtube.com/watch?v=x1jTedpzGck

Watch this. Realize that Falco's neutral is awkward but not impossible and work with that. Falco's not the best spacie but he's not bad.

>DAT TWO FRAME WITH CLUB HOLY SHIT.

Right? It's got strict timing but when it lands...

Attached: Peachy chuchke.gif (419x530, 3.46M)

>Zelda stopping being a worse Mewtwo by having a slower projectile, slower smash attacks, slower tilts with less range, a slower down B and no good Nair

Lmao zelda is nothing like mewtwo fucking retard lol

Oh mighty totem,
May Ridley's down-b become a shield breaker?

Congrats for slowly, but surely, gitting gud Cloudbro. One day you’ll make it to the top.

Or anything from FFIX and FFVI. I'm not too picky. But we both know that Square Enix is too homosexual to give Nintendo permission to use another song.

>Mazjojo
Superb taste.

>>Your main will get utterly nerfed
But they didn't touch Mega Man the last time! He's safe now, right?

Attached: megaman_captcha.jpg (878x592, 40K)

yeah but why would you ever when Turnips cover that area spectacularly well

Thank you very much for linking me an actual guide and not some complete retard showing off "combos" in training mode that never work against any player that has thumbs.

I dunno if I can do much better, the rng with the items and the Master Hand/ Crazy Hand fight is nuts post 2 million points. Ty though, it was a massive pain in my ass.

Attached: 1544335300887.jpg (1617x1167, 173K)

Actually in Falcos case anything off of Utilt usually works

Because the club kills around 12 earlier than it used (sweet and sour spots) to and I want to make use of its newfound power sometimes.

Trust me, you still want to know those combos. Falcos selling point is that he's an actually functioning bayonetta. Personal tip: I find down smash is more reliable than side smash in tight situations but thats just me.

Attached: D7-kUR0UIAAm029.jpg (800x900, 65K)

Will Ridley become top tier?

>Not buffing Raptor boost, Removing Rockcrocking or overall fixing the capts movement

>start playing smash again because of the new update coming out
>go online and pick smash
>80% of my fights are 1 v 1s
I fucking hate both this online system and my drifting controller

Attached: 48293552.png (498x371, 157K)

Can you guys help me out and give me some Cloud tips? I feel like I got that basics down but I still get dunked on online.

If they based balances off who has the most gay porn who would be top tier and who would be bottom? (Lesbian counts too)

Attached: file.png (370x266, 164K)

Thats a good thing though? Online should only be Team battles or 1 v 1s

You're the 20% of people I hate honestly, we should never meet but Nintendo wills it as such

best character would be lucario, worst would be, like, the miis or something

Incineroar/Bowser/Link would be top-tier
Would Ike be top-tier automatically because he's gay?

>playing with more than 2 players online
>playing with joycons

Attached: fart niggas.jpg (1280x1280, 197K)

So is it coming tomorrow because of the Timezone difference or is he actually coming on Wednesday

Attached: A9C797BE-13B8-402A-A496-4002AB449788.png (737x184, 28K)

I'm assuming this is legit because of the date + the pinpoint fucking accuracy on the Hero that absolutely no one else got
I'm pretty neutral on it, not a huge fan of Monster Hunter but Doomguy's pretty cool, even if he's nowhere near my most wanted

Attached: 1556995680203.gif (504x336, 733K)

Whats wrong with team battles?

I have 40 characters in Elite and I only play with single joycons,
get on my fucking level HOLY SHIT NINTENDO I HATE YOUR DRIFTING BULLSHIT MY LEFT JOYCON LITERALLY DOESNT MOVE ANYMORE

>Top Tier
Link, Corrin, or Snake
>Bottom tier
Probably characters with little porn in general, like Duck Hunt or Pac-man

are we ready, doombros?

see

>best character would be lucario,
you severely underestimate how much female Lucario there is out there

Attached: 1419190922839.png (1000x800, 304K)

What is that gif from?

>he hasn't seen 80's pacman porn
Rule 34 has existed since time immemorial

Nerf Stinkling lads

with Cloud?
damn
I still can't 9.9 fucking Mewtwo

The uk smash update time is 2am so it should 9pm on the 30th est

Smash netcode is unbearable enough when it only has 2 people to deal with. Dealing with four people, you're gonna be playing frame by frame because of all that lag.
When i die and go to hell, all that will be waiting for me is a Nintendo Switch, one drifting Joycon, and Smash Ultimate online with 4 player modes only.

As legit as the Chadondorf leak

Just be very cautious around ledges and be patient/unpredictable in battle when you're charging up your limit break and be sure to hold that full charge as long as possible before letting it loose (it gives your character a boost in the fight when your limit break is maxed). Also, be sure to limit your smash attacks, Cloud is way too open when he unloads a smash.

Patience, timing, mixing up your offense and positioning are the most important keys to playing Cloud, focus on those four traits.

(Oh yes and practice a ton with low level CPUs to work on your combos!)

Attached: 1562066904732s.jpg (200x250, 5K)

Nigga leave Pichu alone
She got unfairly nerfed last patch

It might be tommorow because if it's the 31st for Europe, it would need to be something like 8am for it to be midnight in western europe and that means it would be 4pm Pst for the US. If they wanted it to release 31st for everyone, it would need to be 8 more hours at the least. I doubt that Japan will want it to release super late, since they should get first dibbs, you know. They will get all of their day to play, while everyone else in the world will have to go to bed after a little bit.

T-this time for sure, right?

Attached: sad kirb.png (583x558, 265K)

oh shit, almost forgot that
>tfw MarioTehPlumber was behind the Grinch

Mario party 10

>she

Giving Kirby more airspeed would give him an unfair fair train

The reason why im playing 4 player smash is because 1 v 1s are hard as fuck when my controller decides it wants to do whatever the fuck it wants
Don't really like the joysticks on the pro controller

Attached: a6c456afd71e8e5b643f5ff9b7106643.png (77x107, 17K)

Get shat on. Worst character in smash and worst IP.

>you don't like pro controller
>joycons dont work properly
get a GC adapter

based
kirby redditors BTFO

>perfectly predicted Hero in a way literally no one else did
There's no way to prove that post wrong

Thanks

Attached: 69508B92-50C1-4A95-BDC5-E38B0E43DDF9.png (400x505, 132K)

But palutena's Nair train is fine?

He's definitely coming now isn't he?

Attached: Artwork_Byleth_M.png (1920x1743, 1.19M)

We will just have to wait and see what the next character is. If it's either of the predicted, then it is 99% likely that it's legit. Though I almost 100% believe that 4 and 5 will be revealed together anyway, especially if it's MH and Doom. Doomguy fighting Monsters is kind of his thing. Also they can have a funny moment where the hunter is moving to carve their kill and Doomguy revs up the chainsaw.

>the neogaf leak perfectly predicted Roy's echo, it can do no wrong!

Shut up, dilate, and get good at the game, attention whore. Oh yeah, and have sex.

Attached: 1535019461541.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

>Cuckleth
That’s the funniest one yet.

Probably going to get the drift fixed one day but that's another option

too good of an air speed and five mid-air jumps would give Kirby Puff-like Wall of Pain combos
If Palu had more than 1 mid-air jump, you damn well know that she'd be carrying your ass to the blast zone with several nairs

It'd be worse if she had 5 fucking jumps

>3H released without a Smash reveal
Byleth is deconfirmed

No? I wouldn’t hate it though. Whipesword seems interesting

I want his Up-tilt to become a killing move.

>predicted the most popular versions of the hero

Predicting Chrom as a Roy echo when Lucina was already based on Marth was significantly easier than predicting fucking the Dragon Quest 4 guy as one of Hero's alternates

They're doing that for free now. I submitted a ticket and got a shipping label two days later.

does anyone here remember that WhisslBlank leak NeoGAF shitshow?
the rumor guessed Chrom as Roy's echo but everything fell apart once Isabelle was confirmed not an echo fighter

t. Shitter who is carried by broken characters

Maybe this is the patch that removes rage

are you ignoring the entire Chrom speculation was pointing to him as Ike's echo like Dark Samus echoing Samus?
bevause that was only ever the reason why the NeoGAF leak was so popular in the base game specation

Attached: tumblr_inline_padhlgmH6i1rjac53_540.png (500x271, 157K)

what's gonna happen to them?

Attached: plush climbers.jpg (1200x628, 106K)

>Mega Man's up-tilt
>Not a killing move
You what?

They’re cutting Nana

Oh shit you're right, thanks user

Attached: 467b510a4b9671a43f37d8a84f368107.png (143x138, 44K)

What's even the point now? As stupid as Corrin was, he at least came at the right time, at the right place during Smash 4's DLC. FE Fates had already come out in Japan in 2015, but it still had yet to be released in the west at the time, so he worked as a promotional character, I guess.

Three Houses on the other hand is already out everywhere worldwide and by the time the last two Fighters Pass characters are announced, it'll be old news.

>fawful

Attached: 5EAC3E4F-9DD5-48E9-A217-B93B9528FF5A.png (500x567, 97K)

Solo would still be an easy guess since there still need to be a representative for the Zenithian trilogy other than Maddison

They had their grab cheese nerfed so what else is there to do? desync is their thing

Is it time yet

>tfw Fawful is getting announced tomorrow

Attached: 1407436329182.jpg (200x195, 7K)

>Iceborne releasing in September
>New game likely to release in 2020 because it's a yearly series
I'm not saying it'll definitely happen but Monster Hunter is the one series where "not new" means almost nothing, because there is almost never not something Monster Hunter related releasing at any given time

Would prefer this chick put in Smash in some form. She was a cutie. I'm honestly I haven't seen at least a spirit of her yet.

Attached: MommaNastasia.png (1200x1746, 605K)

Time for what? Presentation is in 18 hours.

*honestly surprised.

Seriously. The hot, evil secretary chick gets no attention? Come on, Nintendo, do me a solid.

Attached: 1556657206815.jpg (750x618, 119K)

but isabelle's a playable fighter? XD

>Sol gets in with Roman cancel as his neutral b
It's never ever as hell but once the normies and rosterfags got over their confusion I think we can all agree it would be fucking amazing.
>Guilty Gear songs in smash.

Isabelle isn't evil, can't hypnotize people and just be a total menace to Mario and his friends though. It's not fair, bros.

Based as hell

Attached: BBDFFA65-B728-4B2E-AAFD-2C89E2E7FCD2.png (3501x2759, 2.12M)

Nintendo hates non-nsmb characters, which is fucking annoying

Attached: dc2.png (850x827, 465K)

Will my boy Chrom receive any changes?

how?

Is there any hope for targets?

Will the Hero be cancelled last minute along with Banjo/ the rest of the DLC

Agreed, it's sickens my soul. What a waste of potential. These guys deserve a little attention, even if they just end up being spirits.

Attached: 1551749824240.png (200x246, 52K)

Fuck rosterfaggotry, fuck logic, and fuck Dimentio
Put my nigga O'Chunks in the game

Attached: 1562323223175.png (1280x969, 401K)

Give him more midair horizontal movement with his neutral B.

Any hope for targets at all? Doesn't even need to be character specific levels, just give me anything here.

t. spic who's mudhut internet prevents him from shielding roller.

Definitely
O'Chucks would've been the best ARMS character

Oh no.

Attached: 1547254013481.jpg (500x580, 73K)

someone who isn't lazy make a new thread

Edelgard maybe as a second stand alone DLC add on. We don't need another blue haired sword user!

desu Joker isn't busted for the most part, it's just Arsene stays out for way too long. like 30 seconds or something? and the only way to reduce it is to attack him, which is dumb because Arsene+Joker have the tools to just straight up win most exchanges.
when Arsene is active, each attack he does should drain the meter, with some costing more meter than others (basically treat it like an MP bar).
spamming bair and dash attacks hoping for a cheese kill will drain it stupid fast, in like 5 seconds or something.
where as going in for one single dair->upsmash will let it last more like 15-20

Attached: 50ceb5930eae62f3bf46419e61f14f7a96faad6686ba6d041d0dc63f7566c1d0.png (500x489, 131K)

I'll just make miis of the ladies and perhaps O'Chunks later, it's just a shame Nintendo doesn't have a ton of customization options, so he'll be a challenge for sure.

Attached: 1563569008316.png (273x216, 5K)

you do it