EDF

EDF Thread

Save the People!

Attached: 1563254598033.png (1000x667, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241587648
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31575021
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill all the Humans!

Oh we- Oh we- Oh we- Oh we- Oh we are the valiaHELP ME!

Reminder to thank your local Wing Diver

Attached: 1563372073147.jpg (715x960, 55K)

Hey, you did great out there.

I couldn't come up with a catchy name for this webm

Attached: Space Lasers break Spider.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

how do you do an instant 180 turn?

Attached: 1564390844613.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

GEDDAN

That makes sense, but I wouldn't feel right not having the music with it

nice work out there defending the world doc.

Just started playing the game, are the blood splatters supposed to disappear almost immediately? Is there a way to extend their lifespan?

Yes, the game is designed for PS4 and while most of their design choices are based around killing the FPS as hard as possible, despawning blood and bodies is their only choice to raise the FPS

By not playing with a controller.

lobbys where?

Its at a safe place.

If you don't mind playing on Hard starting mission 23 to until a safe place is found i made this now
Room: v EDF
Pass: ants
Buyfag

Attached: 1563954142788.jpg (750x1068, 543K)

Gonna wait for like 10 minutes, if no one show up i will try host another time my newbie room

I'm at missions 40 with all classes
I'ma bout to get lunch anyway

Have you killed God today?

Attached: 75539445_p7.png (640x495, 154K)

Has a single webm by this autistic been worth posting yet? Shit autistic costume choice is shit.

People ITT, post your fav webm of EDF. Ignore the red suit retards webms though.

the only webms I post are the ones I make myself

Attached: Surprise.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

a lot of these later missions are pretty tedious

What am I even looking at here?

he does earned a painful death for not loving Coca-Cola™

One of the missions is covered in boss monsters
and there's an Erginus just hiding behind a building waiting for you to get close

Attached: Too Close.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

And here's the one from the start of that map

Attached: RAID.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

EDF!

EDF! EDF!

Attached: Bad Idea.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Can you please make all class dances webms?

I wish I saved my gameplay. We are so busy killing I forget until the time is up for recording.

That spinning tank goes on for like another 15 seconds but I couldn't get the webm to go that long without looking like total shit
Also I have no idea how to webm properly so most of my webms look trash
also
and this are all from PS4

is PC

Attached: Better with Friends.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

It is very easy to tell what is ps4 or not. Framerate being the first.

I've got a few got clips from stream of funny bs going on. Been hilarious and fun playing this game.

Do you think his Chinese ass knew that would happen? Did it on purpose, lol.

on PS4 I had the share button set to record the last 30 minutes of gameplay, its easy to transfer from PS4 to PC using a USB stick
On PC I've got that NVidia record thing set to alt F10 recording last 5 minutes

This is my last webm currently
I've got a couple of clips I could make into webms but they're not as funny as I thought they were

another being the font size

Attached: Mistakes.webm (960x540, 3M)

I cant believe I got killed by a Shield Bearer. fucking asshole extended its field to my face just as I was about to finish off an ayy using Starfall

Clutch play.

In hindsight that is a pretty fun mission.

Its better than the EDF4.1 version
4.1 had one of each boss monster and they were all clustered together
The mission always ended up with all but the Dragon being taken out, then everyone getting killed by the Dragon for the next half hour till it died. When I played this as Air Raider I would spam as many spritefalls at the start as possible before calling in a Balam and trying to punch the Dragon out of the sky
In 5 its got two of each boss monster, with a wide spread and mystery Erginus. Dragon Frog boss is nothing to worry about at all.

I'm really glad there isn't a mission with three hives in 5

Only if they stop getting caught in webs and going AHG UGH every half a second

Damn that Erginius, when I first saw it. Just like in the webm, it was great.
Btw, what was that about aliens controlling the monsters anyway? Is that just fluff about those arty big humans?

I'd respond but I'm not sure what you're asking
Frogs "Control" monsters by causing them to spawn around them from underground, this I'm 100% on.
I think they can also be told to attack, I once stun locked a frog surrounded by ants on the DREADFUL BEAST MASTERS level and the ants didn't do anything till after the stunlock ended

Oh, thats interesting.
And I was thinking of Monster Banquet where thy said the aliens are controlling the monsters and attack them or something.

Last time I played it an air raider brought some guide beacons so everyone just spam missiles at it

Lower resolution, higher bitrate

Attached: Yandere Erginus.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

Room: v EDF
pass: ants
Buyfags
We are deep undergroud now, mission 33 on hard

>DMX
youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo

I wish I had time to play. Fucking adulting and shit.

I honestly wish I could record my pc gameplay for those few moments of hilarity, but my pc is like 7years old and I can't even handle a stable 60fps as it is.

It is worth noting the NVENC on gtx 600 series and newer do shadowplay recording without a hit to performance. At least at lower settings. No performance loss of note (like 1% for the older ones for 720p/60fps at lower bitrate, even when gaming at 1080p)

Really the only thing that could hurt you in that situation is if your hdd is a mech drive.

I use a ramdisk for video recording stuff, but it's more that I prefer cpu encoded stuff over gpu because it in general gives me better results than the alternative, quality wise. My new system can't come soon enough, with 3x the cores and 2x the ram of my current one.

Nice!

You shouldn't see a difference between NVENC/VCE and x264 until 4:4:4@2160p and similar (which at that point you use x265 because x264 fast is shit). Unless using something like OBS/Aver/Xsplit. But who would do that when Geforce recording is free resource wise?

I have never seen the quality degrade during comparisons until you get into the meatiest of x264 (slowest preset) where NVENC and similar have blocking at comparable rates... at 5x zoom of a 2160p image. Something is wrong with a setup if the case is you notice it that much.

is there a good long range wing diver weapon?
im on hardest and im getting my ass kicked
lance seems too good though
12k damage with penetration per second? wtf

NVENC at highest settings 2160p

Attached: NVENC.png (642x509, 675K)

x264 slow at highest settings

Zoomed in on a Halo 5 comparison I did for when the 2080ti launched. Captured with a BMD raw hdmi2.X device.

Attached: X264 slow.png (629x495, 654K)

Worth noting the video here is also "compressed" lol. If you could call it that. So I could get youtube to accept it.

I have a rx580 though.

I'm up to about mission 25 on normal with Ranger. Any particular weapons I should be looking for? I've not switched off the Slaughter E30 and starting rocket launcher for ages.

Dis my first EDF game, shit's neat.

inb4 someone telling you to play on hard

use whatever you want
Ranger shotguns are really strong in EDF5
Rocket Launchers are great for their infinite range but grenade launchers are great when you get the aiming down

Attached: 20190729171933_1.jpg (1920x1080, 781K)

Not really, WDs long range options are tickle-beams.

who has good long range?

Fencer hancannons or gallics are pretty good.

low damage though

What? Both of them deal decent damage. Of course you can't delete strong enemies with a single click from the other side of the map.

meant to reply to

yea fencer cant do damage
you have to run away
when running away guns are shit

Speaking of, this game is pretty well optimized. I use a 1050 ti and while I still chug sometimes, this game handles having massive amounts of huge models really well. Even though it looks like an early ps3 game, it still amazes me how it doesn’t completely shit itself when the mothership fires its canon and drones fly out while blowing up. How do they do it?

Most things are low damage compared to WD short range weapons. Handcannons put down great damage vs hordes and single targets at long range, and Gallics pop heads at extreme range like nothing else.

Why did they concentrate all fun into one class?
I don't want to play anything other than Air Raider

Imagine not being able to beat 108

Is a weapon B version simply better than A?

Eventually
A fully upgraded Spritefall A shits all over a 0 Spritefall B
Mine started with like 96 damage per shot while Spritefall A was doing 300+
When B gets maxed out though it'll be alot better than A

what is the GO-TO backup weapon for WD?
lance is too good not to take
im guessing something with a magazine? but what?

My go to back up weapon is a Palsma gun
For when you really don't want to fly into an Ayys shotgun

I think it's more CPU dependant especially during hectic scenes like mission 100. I have a 1070 and get frame drops whenever multiple arginus shit out those explosives at the same time.

That first faggot thought he was clever, but l absolutely recommend you move up to hard. Four reasons: normal is braindead boring, normal gives you no unique completion because hard gives you medals for the lower difficulties, hard is very well balanced for the first playthrough despite what the game says, and normal gives you fucking nothing for weapons due to how the loot tables are set up. The reason you're not switching off your slaughter is because you're just barely entering the mission range on normal where you can finally find a new slaughter (RNG can still dick you with randomized weapon stats, though).

Well, your choice, but there is zero reason to play on normal, especially when it's not even fun. If you're having fun with the game now, you'll have loads more fun when the enemy is at least capable of damaging you. Hard is absolutely easy enough for you to get into, I very strongly urge you to consider playing on hard.

>you can attach launcher turret to a shieldbearer
It's beautiful.

Have you actually played solo hard offline? It's a lot less fun than hard online. Solo normal is perfectly fine.

Rapier if you're scared of red/green ants
Spark if you're scared of bees or normal ants
Mag Blaster if you're scared of type-2 drones
Thunder Crossbow if you're scared of nothing, and you don't mind having zero backup weapons

Why are the mission packs so shit compared to the ones in 4.1?

If you need to kill shit as WD at a distance, plasma is your only real option. Heavy is good for hitting stationary targets, but Great Cannon is basically a sniper rifle that shoots 22k damage plus splash.

Attached: juggling for a king.webm (700x392, 2.88M)

cause the base game already has golden ants?

Yeah they're barebones this time around. In 4.1 you even have NPCs crying about getting literally melted by gold ants.

Offline hard mode is so easy, I can't imagine just how braindead normal must be

Attached: 1563363784279.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Damn, they weren't kidding. Monster Balls on Hardest and Inferno and both times got kicked right out of the crevice.

Just finished the campaign. Finale was, easier than expected. Now time to redo the whole thing, all over again.

Dude the prospect of actually playing solo hard ranger is fucking awful. Go actually play that shit, I guarantee you didn't, because otherwise you would know how unfun it is. I'm not saying it's hard, I'm saying it's unpleasant, especially with any kind of wave-spawning missions like Saving Europe 2 or mission 107.

My recommend would be to go to online and play the hardest shit you can, because that's more difficult and more fun. But if user is already enjoying solo offline, I'm not going to make a recommendation that makes his game less fun.

INFERNO MODE, Mission 45
Room Name: vdf
Buyfrogs only

Attached: 11 - DLi1ENF.png (636x921, 1.26M)

I was about to call you a faggot, but you're actually right. Ranger is fucking cucked and unfun to play in 5, at least until he has inferno-grade weaponry. I concede that to you.

Damage fall-off and nerfing ranger snipers was a fucking mistake, I genuinely hope that shit is rolled back in the next EDF.

More like until DLC weapons. He gets a breacher without damage falloff and a sniper with a 82 round mag.

VDF
RAGE
HARDEST
i've eaten food and am back to finish this shit

pirate?

buyfag i forgot to add

oh look at that, lobby searcher is case sensitive

But they added armored frogs.

I played a bunch of missions on normal and easy so that I could unlock inferno to farm better weapons, so I can go back and clear hard as all classes with relative ease.

FULL YET?

2/4

search VDF in all caps
pass is all caps too

Thats what you should do if you're struggling. Although if thats most of what you do I don't see how you'll deal with inferno.

I did most of the game on hard on my initial playthrough, dropping to normal or easy depending on how long a mission was taking me, or the contents of the mission (ie. missions with a fuckton of tadpoles, less so wasps) were ones I absolutely loathe. flying enemies are such a cunt to deal with in general in edf5 I find.

1 spot, 46

Thats my plan too. Although I'm doing it mainly online atm, then I'll just bring OP weapons back into offline. Just cleared actually, so I might take a short break before back to the hardest grind, inferno might be a bit much.

the separation of online/offline progress is a bitch of a thing, really. You can play the whole game and finish it online, but then when it comes to farming weapons you either have to redo nearly the entire campaign offline, or suffer doing it online inefficiently. In saying that though, for 87 offline I changed up how I did it as air raider to be much easier and not require going to the crevice, but in exchange it requires playing air raider.

I did and I still have questions because it was hard to hear the radios over the sound of 4 bargas killing God.
What happened to plan omega and how many people survived on earth?

are dlc levels a rip off?
when will i start getting good guns out of it?

You can get it on the first level if you beat it on inferno. Alongside level 80+ weapons.

STILL 3/4
RMEEMBER ALL CAPS

Presumably nothing happened to it, the ayyliens ran the fuck away as soon as you killed pepsiman, and only 10% of the earths population remains

1 slot, 47

oh, cool

by the way do you know what exo suits NPCs use in mission 2 dlc? those look really fun and good

men have fallen 2/4

THAT'S IT I'M FUCKING DONE WITH RANGER IM SORRY BUT FUCK OFF THIS CLASS IS RETARDED WEAK COMPARED TO AIR RAIDERS OR EVEN FUCKING FLYING ANIME GIRLS FUCK OFF RANGER

Like two minutes later Intelligence says something like "Deployable forces has reached zero" which I took to mean that all the civvies she sent in with sticks and harsh language died like dogs.

I assumed this means that she ran out of forces to deploy, to lit there were no more people to send.
This doesn't mean that they all died, just that everyone was here

Is it just me or is writing quality in 5 much worse than in 4.1? Sure 4.1 was dumb, but it was consistent in its missions structure and dialogues. In 4.1 HQ was always panicing over some distant threat and praising your efforts, while in 5 HQ is constantly screaming about your impossible odds and heavy losses in your area while what actually happens is you tear apart dozens of ayys per second and keep literally every single ai soldier at full health. Worst offenders were multiple "fuck this shit, we abort" moments that didn't even give you time to collect loot.

4.1 is a second invasion and you're a Hero from the previous one, the game starts out up beat because technology advanced so much after the first invasion
5 is a first invasion and everyone and everything is getting its shit slapped for a year and literally the whole world gets conscripted to fight at the end, like how the CPU would sell all its buildings in C&C when it couldn't construct a harvester any more.

It makes sense that HQ is more worried about the general situation of the war because the storm team in 5 is just a bunch of murderhobos and suicidal fencers that barely can work together, while in 4.1 storm team are the legends that finished the first ravager invasion, disappeared into nothingness and then returned when the second invasion came back.

anyone for some missions on hard starting in the mid 80s

Also, Storm 1 in 2017 was the sole survivor of the Storm team getting wiped out at the beginning of the invasion, eventually getting such a reputation that command is justified in sending Storm 1 alone to bail out other teams who are in trouble.

Probably a missile gun or something.

Also if you host a DLC mission on inferno there are no level limits on weapons even if you don't have 70% completion.

You are THE guy, while every single soldier except Sarge is dying left and right. Everyone is praising you for destroying motherships and surviving in every mission.

HQ in 4.1:
what did you say
HQ in 5:
what

Friendly reminder to respect your brave Air Waifus out there

Attached: CUTE AIR WAIFU.png (850x1206, 1.42M)

>You are THE guy, while every single soldier except Sarge is dying left and right.
Not really. The grim reapers and the srpriggans were the poster boys of the war most of the time. Then storm 1 and Sarge's crew got ascended to poster boys as well.

room name: veedf
pw: rage
buyfag
mission 89, hard
lets go please i beg of you

Attached: welp.png (262x366, 125K)

>tfw only confident as a ranger online

Attached: 1549150288805.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

try air raider and go with gunships/spritefalls. He's very powerful and has very low chances of TK the other players. It also has the advantage of never needing a vehicle because you'll always be cycling through the weapons.

>Spritefalls have a low chance of TK'ing
Air "Danger Close" Raiders always find a way

Starting a lobby for anyone that wants to give hardest a try.
Starting for mission 1.
name: Yea Forumsdf
pass: rage

Attached: 20190727233410_1.jpg (1920x1080, 664K)

It least the death radii is lower than a phobos that can paint the whole map red.

Man, I'm having a really hard time with the boss(?) at 110. His dash is just fucking impossible to dodge if you're even a hair too close.

thanks doc

If you're a ranger then bring a reverse bomber. Your team will love you.

>He's very powerful and has very low chances of TK the other players.
IE WDs and Fencers should adjust to MY play style

I recall Command's dialog in the final mission of 4.1 implying he had no idea Storm One were the legendary heroes.

Try WD. It's really simple to start with, you just fly into a dangerous area, stand your ground with lance, and repeat. Keep your health high by dodging or swooping healthpacks, and watch your team's back.

You can play the levels without owning the dlc.
The only reason to buy it is if you want the lv 100+ weapons.

what. i'm saying that an AR that uses gunships and spritefalls is still powerful and has low chances of killing the other players due to the nature of the weapons, not that any AR has low chances of making TKs.

I've got a buyfag room up if anyone wants to join me. Trying to get to 70% so I'll be jumping around missions.

Yea Forumsdf
rage
starting on 18 hard

Do you remember what I told you last night?

Let's talk about it tomorrow.

I will figure something out.

No way!

>ranger carries the day again
It's not fair that one class can be so chad.

>Genius!
Which category is this chat shortcut under? I know I've heard it.

holy fuck dragoon Lance is too good
I have just now noticed they have 150m ranfe
why even bother with anything else

1 more slot

This is how I beat this mission solo, just got launched to the edge of the map in a railgun and sniped everything. Luckily the NPCs dealt with the shield bearers
The yellow Barga dropped at the other side of the fucking map

I'm getting the hang of air raider now. Easily breezed through several hard missions without accidentally TKing someone.

>laser cannon ayy shows up

>Easily breezed through several hard missions without accidentally TKing someone.
Whoa! Pretty soon, sarge will take you to that safe place, civilian.

Is this still up, I think there's something funny going on which stops me from being able to search for or see "Yea Forumsdf" named rooms. Happened earlier as well.

a slot opened up currently on mission 13, hardest.

Attached: 20190728012736_1.jpg (1920x1080, 813K)

1 slot, 55

The damage drops to 10% at full range so it's better getting as close as you can.

It's up, but it's full. Not sure what would prevent you from seeing them.

Greetings>Praise.

Did just find one, but it was 1/4 on m63, not the other two posted in this thread.

I'm pretty sure fully lobbies don't show up in the browser

whered the Yea Forumsdf fag on ps4 go?

i thought we had a good thing going

Is that on console? Or does the text in the menus say something else?

Nevermind, the little orange scroll bar is so thin I didn't even realize you could scroll in these menus.

You know wing divers have two weapon slots, right?

name: Yea Forumsdf
buyfag
mission 62 hard
its time to fumigate

>implying
You can just straight up dodge purple lasers with any of the turbo cores. Seeing posts like this make me sad for groundwalkers, they'll never know wingdiver gameplay.

ded

Attached: 41199804_p1.jpg (700x475, 264K)

Next map you play, pick at least one weapon you've never used before.

>tfw weapon only usable with an air raider by your side

I've been using the fencer's arcane6 lvl40ish missile recently. It killing hardest drones in one shot makes it a pretty decent weapon for the shitty drone missions nin the first half of hardest. Hard to use two with no mobility option though and the inerno version drops behind the fgx too much. I think it's just the fg02 isn't as good.
On wing diver I'm looking for places to use the pulse machine guns. Then can stun an entire map if it's flat but take god tier aiming skills to use well when moving. A lowest charge burst will shit out dozens of rounds, stun things for almost no energy cost and the best thing is loads of them are broken and can fire without energy.

help your fellow edf newfag, gonna be playing from the start on hard
join me pls
lobby name: VDF
mission 1 hard
what the hell is instant room anyway? not gonna use it by the way just asking

Attached: its-a-fencer.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

Instant room just makes a room with no password

I've never used the leviathans ;_;

thanks for the answeri should mention i'm in south america, be wary of possible lag

what is the purpose of the single use weapons? they usually aren't as powerful and literally wastes yous slots. They should be able to be reloaded by being in proximity of a WD or an AR instead.

2/4, Mission 57

Thunder Crossbow - at least until recently. I underestimated it because the other thunder weapons suck at range and always end up killing me with reflect damage, so I thought I might as well just pick a better melee weapon and ignore that. Didn't notice when they started getting up to 450 meter range.

Does the fencer get gear to reload his energy weapons? The descriptions kind of hint at it, but I've never seen anything like that.

I have no fucking idea. I was under the impression that was a subtle jab in the ways of "lol, you aren't a wing diver"

It's actually nice at close range too, it's a big aoe spray near you, then a nice sniper shot at distance

Room Name: buyfag
Hard
Mission 62
Open
This mission fucking raped us last night.

How hard is inferno compared to hard? Like is it more enemies, more health, or both?

The bow is versatile and safe. Mid range fully charged is accurate and does splash/penetration with okay damage. Lowest charge will let you regen energy and stun hordes then mix in larger charges to taste to get some damage in with the stuns. 3/4 charge does some decent damage at range with a nice shotgun spread, good for fliers there.

room still open 2/4
buyfag
mission 2 hard
come be an underpowered civilian

I'll abandon my room and come play give me a minute

Hardest adds more enemies, extra waves of enemies in certain missions as well as adding more dangerous variants of enemies like gold ants.

Inferno cranks up enemy health and damage on top of that.

Inferno also has waves not found in hardest. For example, green ants showing up in the underground queen mission.

Can confirm that particular green flood is also on hardest. Can't say for certain if there's nothing new on inferno, but spawners tend to spawn more giant insects.

Does singleplayer progress matter at all for unlocking weapon level limits?

no, as far as i know is 70% online completition

>no golden mommy ant spawner
guess i have to wait for dlc2

Creamapi my dude.

I downloaded the Codex torrent and have the steamworks fix. Do I have access to the dlc? Or do I need another file?

Yeah, you need creamapi and some .dll in the folder to unlock the DLC. Check the EDF5 thread in cs rin.

Follow up question from another user. When I beat hard, should I move straight to inferno or do I need to farm hardest first?

Still up?

Any Yea Forums lobbies?

Farm some armor then do hardest first since that will give you even stronger weapons.

Do whatever the fuck you want. Go farm easy inferno missions if you so desire. Just note that most missions are harder on hardest rather in Inferno due to weapon and armor levels.

weapons from the end of hard are like lvl52, which don't start dropping again until like mission 30 on hardest
farming is good move but don't do it if you don't feel like it

There inferno

room still open
3/4
mission 7 hard
sarge will definetively take us to a safe place right guys?

Have a little FAITH, civilian. Sarge has a plan.

wing diver feels

Attached: 2019-07-28 14-28-21.webm (680x382, 2.95M)

tfw buttposter will never have a girl cosplay as a WD for him

Tfw PC will have to suffer through 4 years of no quality EDF since IR will come out and we'll have to wait for years after that for EDF6

Tfw we'll never get EDF in a Dynasty Warriors style where aliens invade fuedal China

tfw I have no face

EATING JUICY STEAKS IN MARSEILLES

Sarge will be Cao Cao and the aliens are Shu fags.

I have changed my mind. I've been doing what you said to do with appropriate gear based on prior mission weapon drop ranges and a fitting armor amount, and I can no longer agree with you about it being unpleasant. Starting from Berth (I had already been speeding through it with high level gear) up to finishing Circle Formation, there was nothing that made it awful to play. The raw experience of doing a mission as ranger on offline hard isn't unfun, even if I go collecting all the loot on the map. Sure, it's slower going overall than it could be with fencer or wing diver, but that doesn't mean it's not fun (referring to missions, not collecting). Maybe that's just because I'm autistic, but ultimately, I must disagree with you based on my own findings and experience.

One time my teammates heard the Wing Divers grunting over my mic and they thought I was watching a porno.

Room STILL open civilians, get in here
Mission 10 hard
3/4
now is the time to try new stuff

Off by one.

>he doesn't bring his waifu into battle
Fags.

Attached: 20190729055402_1.jpg (2560x1440, 854K)

You can even carry your waifu in your pocket, if you're not a manlet.

Attached: 20190729055522_1.jpg (2560x1440, 759K)

>Hey what's up

Attached: 20190729193125_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.76M)

TO SAVE OUR JAPO DEVS FROM EVER RUNNING OUT OF CASH

WE BOUGHT THE SAME OLD SHITTY GAME, IT REALLY CHAFFS OUR ASS

LEAST WE'RE KINDA HAVING FUN, WE TRY TO LET IT PASS

WE'LL UNLEASH OUR VISCOUS SHILLS UPON TO TRANNY REVIEWER ASS

THE Yea ForumsDF DEPLOYS!

Attached: 1562838384018.png (1000x432, 165K)

Nice self-portrait, my dude.

based

Attached: 1543323967262.png (554x554, 47K)

I bet you really thought this was funny when you were typing it up.

so for the dlc packs they say you get something by beating them on hard right?
but what does that entail? beating every mission on hard as one class? beating it on hard as every class?

Attached: EDF5 2019-07-17 20-48-11-17.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

it is funny retard
solid effort

I AM my waifu into battle

ask wia how warbros is doing

2/4, we're on mission 80 now

nah, worthless ESL shit

You fucking butchered my lyrics, cunt.

>"your lyrics"
>"no copyright
fix it then faggot
OUR Yea ForumsERMIN ARE PREPARED FOR ANY JANNY THREATS

THE AUSSIE LAUNCHES SHITPOSTS, THE LEAF KEEP POSTING BLACKED

AND NOTHING CAN WITHSTAND OUR COLLECTIVE /POL/ACKS

THE Yea ForumsDF DEPLOYS

Attached: 1532465562147.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

>hard
No. The weapons added in the DLC are all level 100+ so you need to beat them on inferno. Also pray to RNG too.

Our posts have now dwindled we're on page nine,
Hosts promise to regroup after they dine,
We'd better post songs or we won't be fine!
The Yea ForumsDF deploys!

The giganigga aliens are definitely the worse. Their armor takes forever to break, even with a WD Lance which generally forces you into the range of their hotpants melting flamethrowers.

You say clever things

open again at mission 98
getting near the end let's finish the fight

Attached: bad guys.gif (326x343, 1.24M)

Yeah, but dragoon lances get staggers, and they break multiple armor pieces at once. It's scrappy and you have to take risks, but you can fuck em up pretty good, and pretty safely.

to save our japo devs from ever running out of cash
we bought the same old shitty game, it really chaps our ass
at least we're kinda having fun, we try to let it pass
the edf deploys

There was no fourth line.

oh i see. are any of them easy to cheese?

mission 11 kinda.

Attached: 1555590933903.jpg (1916x1061, 936K)

What's the best way to speed up item box collection?

2 spots open

how does one get into edf?

Buy the game, pick a class that isn't Wing Diver, begin killing giant insects-- I mean, monsters and aliens.

haven't made weebums since Skyforge

Go to Steam
Buy EDF 5
Play EDF 5

forgot the webm teehee

Attached: edfrobutt.webm (700x392, 2.7M)

>Offline hard mode is so easy
did u grind though? Im on the final mission and have 900hp while i see others talk about having 1k health on mission 20

Buyfag
Yea Forumsdf
Hard
Mission 100
no password

Nice! spam STRONGLY encouraged

Attached: ranger vs frog ayy.png (320x420, 356K)

come join us at mission 98

please kind sirs...

>did you know that the Mothership would spit up into 100 different sections that are all out of range of your WD weapons and move too fast to catch and you didn't bring your sniper?
>lol too bad fag

the mothership is in the sky you should expect it to attack you from the sky.

1 more

out fucking played no girls allowed in storm 1

The AI partners are so fucking dumb
>Wing divers literally fly into my stream of bullets while I’m shooting an anchor
>Fencers and Rangers cant properly navigate around dead ayy bodies
>No matter how much I yell “Follow Me!” they keep falling back while responding “Yes Sir!” in unison
These chucklefucks keep getting munched on no matter how much I try to cover their asses.
Why do I still feel bad when I fail to protect them?

Oh no how horrible. Five whole minutes of your precious life wasted. That's the worst thing that's happened to anyone.

Abandon your humanity.
Become GOD.

ok fine. had to reset my PC and nuked the server anyway

can i pirate this

go ahead, you can only play on pirate lobbies tho

Fastest way is motorcycle. People will say that fencer is the fastest, but the actually fastest way to get around the map is to equip Free Bike. You just drive into an inch-high curb at 5mph and then get flung across the map at sonic speed. Hopefully you land on a green box.

Nice!

Anybody else hosting hard/buyfag/mission 100+ rooms? If a spot opens up then (You) me

Attached: how to locate deroys.webm (960x540, 1.74M)

The tickle beams tickle just enough to skin deroys legs tho, so the have their uses.

Nice!

I think it's 3? The one with the runway looking base and 4 teleport ships and frogs. Leave one or two teleport ships alive and spam spitefall.

Pretty sure I one shot deroys and unarmored frogs with raijin.

fucking wing divers love to catch my sniper rifle bullets and bomber beacons at point blank range out of fucking nowhere.
its actually impressive how skillfully and reliably they do it

i'll give that a shot, thanks

Why is EDF so comfy bros?

smart ai would have been to get in position around you
>no lets have them get right in front to get shot and die from the stream of bullets

Attached: 1561165329318.jpg (332x332, 18K)

IS THAT...GOD?

No way.

Jet core really is the best

Attached: 2019-07-29 20-21-02.webm (696x392, 2.95M)

My biggest problem is the AI likes to position themselves in front of you when you're moving, meaning that when that swarm I just aggroed gets close they won't be gunning for me who can avoid them, they'll be giving the NPCs facials with nothing I can do to save their asses. Ideally the NPCs would at most be at level with me, so when the swarm comes and its too much for me to handle alone they'll be there to support me.

Even worse are the levels with Araneas that if you peek out from cover to snipe all the NPCs will run forwards and get grabbed by it where I can't fucking save them because there's a teleportation anchor there constantly spewing out spiders and I have to get back in cover to not die.

Honestly just a simple "stay here you dumbfucks" command would work wonders.

Oh my god...he's God.

Attached: oh my god.png (703x720, 496K)

>Honestly just a simple "stay here you dumbfucks" command would work wonders.
It would have been nice if the NPCs under your command would move/attack whatever you marked with the tag function that's already there.

Attached: 1512683445359.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

IT'S THE EGG SHAPED SHIP THAT CARRIES GOD! DESTROY IT!

tfw no deicidal gf

Attached: 1498061042587.jpg (760x430, 160K)

Yea Forumsdf
buyfag
Hard
Mission 53
Pass: rage

teehee

Attached: 1563068679017.gif (477x337, 274K)

Ostrich Wing Diver

Attached: 1553167774820.jpg (2560x1440, 593K)

FLATS and HOUSES?

They are leaving no traces behind

Attached: 1564453531908.jpg (249x182, 6K)

thats not TOO bad...

Youre sending out CIVILIANS?

Professional DAIRY FARMERS?

Attached: high iq bombing runs.png (854x589, 677K)

>Oh im sorry didn't see you there you look a little low on health there buddy Oh did you need some of those hundreds of health cube things i sucked up on the way here? yeeeaaaaaaahhhh i didn't really need em but i did get 3 whole armor boxes maybe that'll help you with your damage taking problem next mission :^)

Attached: worlds largest vacuum.jpg (1024x576, 379K)

We'll just live in caves, build a great underworld empire.

>implying you can even survive the requiem cannon after it got caught on a small fence right next to you

do people use their mics in coop?

No

2 spots open mission 104

never hear em

>Civilians might be hiding in the buildings that get constantly destroyed by Air Raiders and Rangers

Sometimes I think we are the real monsters.

Attached: 071.gif (540x303, 3M)

So what if we destroy a few cities? They're all deserted anyway!

But they look just like us.

The civilians can evacuate themselves, focus on taking down the monsters

there's nothing you can't say with dialogue wheel spam

Spritefall autism. Why don't they just tell you these stats?

Attached: Spritefall autism.png (1462x517, 58K)

just a normal drive on the bike

Attached: help.jpg (1920x1080, 671K)

The short duration makes maximum the best one right?

Get out of here Frogs!

Depends on your target. The weak area coverage makes it bad at dealing with anything that has HP, like aliens. If you're shooting at an anchor or an endless swarm of small monsters, it should be best for that situation.

I actually meant that because you can hear Spritefall-chan voice more.

still 2 spots lets kill some big ass aliens

why does destroy exist
area denial?
wish one got a dlc variant just to see what they could do with it

I could take or leave her honestly. Crazy girls are overrated user.

>Did you hear that? She said casualties are not important!

1 slot in here if anybody wants in. mission 61

M O N S T E R
B A L L S

I feel like a bowling pin right now

welp, we tried

for what it's worth our WD had like 240 HP so we were basically 3-manning it

they're real

Attached: Flying_Frog.jpg (1400x1050, 261K)

These fuckers are the scariest thing in the game
im almost certain they have the smartest AI
they are crafty as fuck

Attached: Species_Gamma_Render.png (451x356, 265K)

Are you doing your part to repopulate the Earth?

Attached: DoingHerPart.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

wing divers are alien spies in disguise
never trust them

Attached: 1007040_20190720154644_1.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

Phobos was a mistake. Honestly think they fucked up giving air raider that, because its all shitters use then wonder why they keep failing missions over and over.

AR was a mistake. It's nothing but baiting and teamkilling all the way through inferno lobbies.

It's not that they're smart, it's that living ones are hard to pick out in the piles of bisected rollie pollie corpses so they will blindside you.

I WISH THIS GAME WOULD NEVER DIE ITS SO GOOD
PURE GAMEPLAY NONSTOP FUN

At least increase the cost of that shit by at least 4x

>Flying across map dash-boosting as Fencer
>Turn around to see what's following me
>A horde of those fuckers are keeping pace
>They fucking jump-roll and anti-air my ass then combo me while I'm ragdolling

Attached: 1474576339375.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

That's because they're the only enemies that forcefully break the game's rule of knocked down players not receiving damage. Enemies that have to break a game's rules to be made threatening are always cancer and the antithesis of fun.

I have a question about Rangers no knockdown armor.
Since getting knocked down gives you invincibility for a few seconds, does it mean that without getting knocked down you get damage from all queen stingers that hit you?

its like being blindsided by a beach ball

Attached: Just join the EDF its not so bad.jpg (590x421, 26K)

I've gotten hit by queen bees while ragdolling all the time

The first time I played as a Wing Diver and these fuckers actually launched themselves at me in the air was some hell.

>mfw WD says he's carrying the team and is salty about you bringing along ur waifu in "hard" mode
Salty as fuck about my howitzer, more like. Stop getting caught in webs, scrub.

All the queen stingers are gonna hit you ragdoll or not

>mfw i forget mfw
That's a shame.

Attached: 20190729231951_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1014K)

the worst part about the pillbugs is how stupid looking taking damage from them is. Honest to god i cant stop laughing when i get hit

Your waifu is the artillery guy?

*Comical punch noise*

x6 bare minimum.

I knew you were gonna come here and bitch, didn't think you'd lie about it too. I was tired of carrying YOU, not the team, because you keep bringing retarded comedy fits in every single game I've seen you in for days. The first few times are funny, the 200th time isn't. I shouldn't be surprised you would sperg at being asked not to be deadweight, but of course you did

I will make your waifu naked every time I see her.

Nigger, I've played before with you exactly one other time you stupid faggot and that was on the barga map where you kept getting greased either first or second. It was just hard mode and I hate AR, deal with it sperg.
Nice!

>want to have comfy EDF times with frens
>unprompted chimpout breaks out in chat

Attached: 1561837318680.jpg (749x514, 78K)

*stays between two close buildings*

Spergs gonna sperg about horseshit, it is what it is.

Why have you forsaken spritefallchan?

What is AR's 3rd slot for, if not for carrying you are wife?

It was early missions on hard, my spritefalls under level max weren't upgraded as much.

Turrets, autocannons/mniguns

Poor answer.
And the dozen missions before that, where it was always the same thing. Like I said, it's funny the first few times, but every single time is just retarded. Sperg harder at being asked to carry your own weight, and lie harder. It wasn't until you left that we beat that mission because you're too busy being "xD I brought the singing decoy" to contribute. No one cares if you don't like playing AR, play a different class then. Shouldn't have to explain that.

Where lobby

Nigga, you did almost as little as that ranger running around. The amount of ayys I blasted with my tank while you were busy looking up WD's flaps are innumerable. Keep being salty about being a mediocre wing diver with "tired arms". Maybe stop jerking off strangers in the restrooms when you go with mom to the mall to get fresh undies and your arms won't be so tired all the time.

Oh no you won't score the top deeps

It exists in our hearts user.

Sure sure, you were secretly the MVP, how could any of us forget? Sorry you think none of us were as good as you, thanks for sperging out like a literal retard for, again, being asked not to bring a comedy fit. How awful.

>chat
A true trooper only NICE!

imagine playing a Yea Forums lobby

Attached: laughing pikachu.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>Shoot rucket at alien
>Miss and hit building
>It crumbles to the ground
>THE E-D-F DESTROYS!

It lasts quite a while so it's for that instead of straight up burst damage.

I'll put up a lobby.
Yea Forumsdf
buychad
Hard
Mission 28 but will jump aroumd a bit
Pass is rage
Let's get bug blasting back on track

>baps you while you're fighting an ayy

Host was MVP, but you were the HIV. Pretty sure we've established that. Also, why the fuck are you saying "fit"? Don't you mean "kit"?

is wing diver the easy mode of this game?
flies around
uncatchable
boost lets you stay up
lance with insane damage can one shot enemies in a long line
backup lightning weapon can stun hordes and takes no energy
or plasmagun that levels city blocks
or lasers that melt everyone in a second, just have to reload at half lamao

when does air ranger get the next concentrated single shot orbital lazer
I need to cheese higher level drone and bug spawns
I meant monster dropships

Maybe those people just played the whole campaign offline before showing up in an online room.

I remembered having 1300 armor and 0% completion and no one gave a shit.

Assuming you only have the level 30 one, the next one is 66 so you need to play hardest or inferno.

I know right, if you're even remotely nice to them, half of them will send you friend requests flirt with you and try to get you to do erotic cyber roleplays. Would not recommend.

Attached: 1553247060976.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>getting medals on hard
>WD with over 8k armour and all weapons starred
>sub 20% completion
There's no way these people have grinded that autistically in single player, right. I'm on 120 hours and have 50% completion and like 15% of that armour.

No, thats fencer.

Your mistake is assuming everyone plays the same way. There was even an user here that grinded full stars for every early weapon as Ranger. Labeling everyone out of the ordinary as cheaters, especially when there is a clear distinction between offline and online play is a little insulting.

That's the thing, it doesn't even make sense to max out legitimately by farming SP, it's a huge waste of time and / or electricity and you might as well cheat if your goal is to make yourself more useful in MP.

E!

Reminder that you can play multiplayer anyway with a pirate copy
Reminder that this game is not worth full price
Reminder that the port job is mediocre and lazy as usual from japs
Reminder that pirates get to play dlc mission before buytards
Reminder that the right price for this game is 10 euros including dlc AT BEST

any piratefags want to play for a bit?

You seem to me like a faggot.

What makes the port lazy?

inb4 ultrawide support

Just play the game on elevating difficulties with your favorite class and you'll get everything you want and more armor than you can use. I really don't get why people grind in a game where you can turn the difficulty down, and where you get everything just for playing the story. Maybe they just enjoy grinding.

No E.

>enemy doesn't even start using the good AI until inferno

And whats the Good AI

It's the AI that's better than the AI on lower difficulties dumbass

You don't get it fast enough and fuck RNG weapon upgrades.

>so was my brother

Attached: 1522975690227.jpg (915x660, 78K)

The only thing I dislike is how not all of the buttons are avaible for remapping. I wanted to use Alt instead of middle mouse button for vehicles.

Yeah
and how is it better?

People who are willing to pay for what they like
Yea Forumsdf
Mission 48: Tallboys part1
hardest
no items
final destination

ray tracing when

Game?

Nothing changes with the AI on Inferno, it is as simple as ever.
>attack closest person
>if target is grabbed by red ant or in a spider net fuck off to the next closest target
>if frog/ayy switch to person dealing highest damage to you, ignores red ant / spider web conditions.

Attached: 1543301884234.jpg (1000x696, 693K)

Is solo online again same difficulty as 4man online?

No. Not even close.

>almost beaten the game, I sure hope they won't introduce any new enemy that will be total cancer

how do you even fight these without going Wing Diver? christ

Attached: hormiga_verde_01.jpg (800x800, 29K)

Green ants are free as Fencer

A shotgun and a grenade launcher as Ranger mops them up easy for me.

fencer with dexter, cannon shot, canister shot, dispersal mortar
ranger with anything piercing or explosive
AR with fire or explosion mech

>tfw nice orderly queue to shishkebab with assblast spear
Unf.

Yes it is, online solo scales to 4 player.

There's still room. It's like you don't even want to hunt aliens.

As an AR I don't use Phobos, mainly because I feel the controls are not that comfortable.
Why they couldn't give us air strike controls like CoD I don't know. Seriously, when you guys said you get a map or something that was what I expected, not that birds eye view thing.

Green Ants are my favorite variant
Green Mother Monsters when

Meh, I once tried farming the 3rd offline mission, counting tutorial. Sometimes they just don't know better.

Its impressive how you can control a swarm with such simple behavior. Although for big humans/ayys I would throw in "stay on target" and "target weakest" as additional AIs.

MXR Sirius. Also works fine against balls.
Too bad there is no higher level ones though.

>the assblast spear's range has been immensely nerfed from 4.1

Attached: 1523471598225.jpg (610x625, 100K)

The Nix Grenadier M2 is amazing, I wish I had noticed earlier just how great the 1250 ammo Machinegun in it was and how the Explosion cannons utterly destroy Cosmonauts, I now understand why the Ultimate Nix you get from DLC2 is based on those two weapons.

1 slot opened, mission 35

how mobile is it tho?
so far I found it a waste of time trying to handle clunkier "damaging" mechs when I could be doing the same or better damage on foot with lapis and shit
at least the red mechs let me easily keep shit away from me that would probably overwhelm me on foot.

Decently fast, about as mobile as the early version Flamethrower Nix but slower than the Red Shadow that comes soon after it, unloading the Explosions on a cluster of Cosmonauts no matter how armored they are either kills or incapacitates them easily.

so, in the end someone made a weapon rebalance mod for 4.1, how is 5 modding looking?

I'll never forgive that guy for never making it comp with the mission packs

Closest to that would be m9/m10 slade. But they're DLC weapons.

Does anyone know how you're supposed to use Wing Diver's Monster weapons? Seems like it doesn't shoot accurately no matter how much you charge it.

The monster zero is a meme weapon that doesn't shoot straight. The later ones do.

It's a joke weapon, you're supposed to wait until the next difficulty up, at which point a functional version of that weapon will be made available. Most of WD's weapons are actually really good, but don't get usable until Hardest and up. If you need to land sick headshots, get a Thunder Crossbow. If you need maximum range, go closed laser.

>Accuracy S++
What a weird scam. Oh well, thanks.

Are those full auto too? One thing I like about it is also the big mag and fast reload. So in a sense its kinda like the blazer as well I guess.

It's a better TZ Stork with penetration.

Stop grinding and actually play the game you retards.

Wish there was a way to filter out already deployed rooms. It would make it much easier, they already have an indication after all.

I have never grinded a day in my life

Good, you're not scum, unlike a huge amount of the posters in this thread. It's not like grinding is a bad thing, but when there are more grinding lobbies than legit ones, you guys deserve to be looked down on. And then when the fuckers actually start playing the game, they whine that they can't use the guns they grinded really hard for. Looked up a youtube guide and everything!

If they just learned how to actually play the game, they'd get everything they want. Instead, most of them are boosted to inferno tier so that they can play 5 missions of inferno and immediately ragequit. Grinders are fucking casuals, I tell you. Cheaters too.

If any piratefags want to play, I can host.

Someone (ham) host

Yea Forumsdf hard 39

BUYFAG
VDF
RAGE
HARDEST
MISSION 108
lets get this shit finished so i can start making inferno lobbies for my Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1559605178117.png (400x1000, 668K)

tell us the room deets fellow swashbuckler

3/4

Attached: 1534295274684.png (680x340, 218K)

>beating missions on hardest doesn't unlock the emblems for lower difficulties
But why? You need to beat the game once to unlock them anyway, why not let my play another class on Hardest after beating the game the first time without having to use that same class to go through the easier missions all over again?

The grind
And to be fair missions on hardest can end up completely different than hard

I remembered first clearing it on inferno with claymore spam and a shotgun.

The extra waves at the end are a surprise.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241587648

Attached: 128.png (729x464, 121K)

>on Inferno
>WDs with sub-2000 HP think it's a good idea to run off on their own
>Die

>mfw one of those bitched complained about me bringing riho and doesn't know she is the mascot of the company that basically made edf come to life at all.

They're only good when you max the accuracy and get a good core.

>it's a "WD with 50 spiders following him revives you" episode

>it's an air raider aggroing 3 kings at once with an airstrike episode

since won't make a room, i will
pir8fag room
Yea Forumsdf
doing inferno missions, ask if you want anything in particular but if not then we'll start from 1
pw is rage
bring your waifus

Attached: froge.jpg (888x500, 198K)

It wouldn't be a fair fight otherwise desu

>it's a lets bring phobos to a mission thats it horrible for but its so cheap Im gonna throw it out non-stop anyway

>Air Raider brings Spritefall
>uses it on teammates all the time thinking the beams won't hit them
>they fucking do

Attached: 1515156689469.jpg (493x637, 88K)

Thanks, I'll speed away faster than her with my fencer

Attached: 1358214941838.jpg (493x402, 12K)

Spending half your hp to drop all your aggro is just a good play, user. At least you probably walked to a better rez location after.

>fencer/wd
Just run away bro
>air raider
Sacrifice yourself with the swarm
>ranger
LAST STAND

>brings phobos to a aerial enemy only stage
when will you fucks learn that the bullet runs destroy that shit? in fact the bullet strafe runs delete fucking big boss enemies, nests & nets but nooo its not flashy like sparkly laser shit or explosive so its obviously trash!

seriously look at some of those runs and look at the damage per bullet these things do and look at how many they fire. it comes with added bonus it's almost impossible to friendly fire infantry with

Attached: 1556465443346.webm (1280x690, 2.94M)

Bring back Hectors and the Argo.
The big dragon boss can go fuck it self tho.

Attached: 1563056361508.jpg (400x600, 151K)

do they really?
I know that its like 4x the damage of a spritefall laser per bullet, but realistically how many of those fired in a line bullets actually hit the target compared to the circular spritefall

>Spritefall maximum
>JP spritefall slut hitting on you after
Boner achieved.

>mission 104
>Air Raider opens it up by dropping Phobos on the EVERYTHING
>oh god all those kings and queens coming for us
>actually the three Wing Divers burst down each gigantic monster which lets the AR spam Phobos and mission goes well without any problems

Attached: 1563958628441.png (667x645, 43K)

Depending on how big the target is, a whole lot of em
I imagine a good run on a king would absolutely annihilate it
Still easier to just point spritefall and forget tho

2/4, come on in buyfags welcome too

Pirates and buyfags play in different lobbies, user. They can't play together even if they wanted to.

Depends on the run and what the enemy is doing? I use it for anything big and for the big things that move they are mostly predictable where they are going, you can kill big boss enemies in a single call in.

And it is absolutely the highest damage you can be doing to that one nest mission, not only per call in but also per price.

I actually find it easier to use strafe runs than spritefall when I got used to using it a lot. I like being in absolute control of it and never being in danger that a stray piece of bug flies in your face or anything for the last split second to ruin the call in

:^(

I remember one of the DLC missions in 4.1 involve holding your position as there are nonstop bombing runs around you.

Thats the mission I feel is why they added Fuel to the helicopter. You could cheese that one by just staying at max height. Is it even in EDF5 DLC?
I also miss the mission where you sniped on top of the two buildings.

Bombs Away. Fun mission. These packs aren't anything like that though, no NPC stuff. Just challenge maps basically.

Yep. That last stand with omega team is great too.

Would you play this guy's modded missions?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31575021

You could just have a pirated copy of the game, the save gets updated by both pirated and legit play sessions.

Looks more tedious than anything.
>let's just spawn x20 of everything

I fucking love the KM6 strafe runs, but only the X4's pattern so far.

I could see fun in it if NPC spawns were upped to retarded levels too.
Love the big scale missions in these games were you have a ton of buddies vs a ton of enemies.

I'd play that mission with the Omega battalion all armed with fusion blasters.

Have you used it yourself? It's surprisingly effective most of the time. Only time it's utterly useless is against single targets.

Any buyfriend rooms up?

seeits mission 2 hardest now

Phobos and Spritefall are honestly both complete garbage on aerial stages. ARs are complete civilians during those missions and people are too polite to tell them. Sure, spritefall can technically hit air units, but how many units is it actually going to kill? 8, maybe 10? ZERA autoguns have enough ammo to kill 45 hornets, zero chance of friendly fire, and don't require any effort. But that doesn't shake the screen and lower the fps, so air raiders don't use it.

If you can get a ball of bees to aggro on you first as AR they will all come charging at you in a ball in front of you, you can spritefall right infront of you to absolutely murder a ton of them but again
You need to be in front of everyone else

Yeah, that can work, but a better option would be to communicate with your fencer/WD (read: bait) and ask them to drag units into the spritefall. Then suddenly you're roasting bees like a god. But that requires a competent bait player, and not being too nervous to speak with your teammates.

Dude what? Spritefall completely monsterkills aerial hordes. There's no reason why you should think it works any worse against air as it does ground since its attacks are just a straight vertical column with no splash.

Spritefall is amazing for flying units

Except the enemies don't actually go into it, unless they have a reason to go into it. Just throwing it along their path doesn't kill more than a handful, they'll just fly past it. The only way to make spritefall useful is to hold aggro and kite enemies into it, which AR can't do well.

BUYFAG
VDF
RAGE
INFERNO
MISSION 4

Attached: 1563017001073.png (2000x2208, 758K)

miniguns are better for bigger hordes of flying enemies

>mark single enemy, single enemy dies
>enemy body trashes around and bullets keep hitting nearby enemies
>in some cases if tadpoles are flying in formation you can wipe them all out with wisely choosen target

Do air raider turrets shoot up into teleporter ships?

they do but they don't specifically aim at shootable parts unless you put them right under the ship

I think most people replay a mission when they get a new weapon that has many 0 stars to try and upgrade it.

>Not pictured: the part where I fucked up my flying and got bailed out by a ranger with a railgun

Attached: 3shots.webm (696x392, 2.91M)

NICE

I just recently found this to be true with the fencer's minigun, too. I got a new one and figured eh why not, I'll bring it, get rid of the NEW tag on it. Ended up being a BIRD-LIKE ALIEN mission, the first one with the hive, and it... Just fucking shredded the swarms. I was shocked at how well it worked. Made me want to actually try using it more. If it weren't for that awful wind up...

Me eating an apple as I shoot the mothership with my 500 dps sniper

Any pirate lobbies open?

Reminder that NPCs are the solution to the most annoying enemies in the game. Purple laser man? He's not a threat if he's shooting at NPCs. Flying frogs? They love to swarm around NPCs, so you can pick off a huge chunk of the flock just by using them as bait. At close range, aliens should be distracted by NPCs for long enough that any respectable damage dealer should be able to kill the ayys. Shotgunner is scary, but if's running up to shoot your boys in blue, you should survive the mission.

0% valiant, 0% compassion and 0% comradery

They want to help you save the earth, user. Letting them help you against your toughest opponents is better than them dying in an airstrike, or getting swarmed by red ants because you forgot about them.

I would add always grab NPCs too if possible, they all live 10 times longer if they are moving literally anywhere than standing completely still like retards.

Take note this advice works well with human companions as well. Is your team garbage and not performing well? Drag all the bad mobs to them and then pick off the survivors. Survivors may include them depending how you're feeling

True, players improve through combat. If you're carrying your trashbag team while they uselessly spam rockets, they won't learn anything. If they piss their pants and panic and fight and barely scrap through, they'll be more useful later.

I don't know, considering they don't dodge they feel tankier than me.

>getting chased by bees
>get knocked down by roller
>temporarily invincible, since the bees can't hit you while you're ragdolled
Thanks monster balls!

Yea Forums
pw rage
3/4 rn, but host is MIA so we might rehost it, join anyways if u wanna rehost or something

What unit is the natural enemy of fencers?

>Monster Elimination Plan (36 or 37 I think)
>Air Raider only brings weapons that require points to reload
>Begs us not to revive him after he dies because he's useless
>Revive him anyway so we have more decoys
The EDF never leaves a man behind, ever!

Someone host please.

>posting in a thread that has 9 posts left before it dies
I'm going to shill my terrible theoyrcraft builds in the next thread, and you fuckers can't stop me.

im sorry 100% user
didnt expect the other guy to join

i thought the edf never left a man behind
hope u have fun and the host isn't mia

Attached: 1536891879543.jpg (375x550, 45K)

That one ant or spider that always knows exactly where you're going to land.

>implying i'm not reviving your ass to take pressure off my tank heat
I'd rather lose half my current hp to get some energy back than all of it after redlining and having to gamble my secondary stock weapon being good enough to save me

whats your steam
we could play later

rippen

Don't fall for this bait, rollers will in fact mass smash on your ass mid air like a fighting game super move and you'll be dead unless it's just that one pillbug.

Speaking of pillbugs, they're so much easier to deal with in this game. They don't do damage just from rubbing up on you and they don't explode on death which destroys buildings after awhile.

would rather not post my steam here, but we'll surely meet again hopefully

>They don't do damage just from rubbing up on you and they don't explode on death which destroys buildings after awhile.
Is this real? That sounds fucking horrifying.

When does Ranger get good/fun?

When you get on the bike

2 was a hard game. Vita version was fun too but still the same old hard edf2. The mothership in that still remains. There aren't even mech versions of the giant monsters in 5 which made them way harder and gave them missles and shit.

shotguns and rawket lawnchair
use a bike and attach turrets to it from a fellow AR and surpass metal gear

Lobby up
vdf
Pass is rage

Difficulty?

add wolfove
this avatar

Attached: why am i so winged and bird like.jpg (1400x1650, 353K)

Hard, farming completion

i'm the toilet

Nice! though i added you i cant see you on my friends list for some reason, but can in my profile page, strange

NPC mechs are very useful of you keep them alive. Stick a power post on their foot and watch them shred aliens.