HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Attached: 993b5703e1d7b2d99d15ddcdc6dd92e4.png (763x401, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playstation.com/en-us/games/lawbreakers-ps4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder this is with buddy pass so we can remove at least 15% of the all time peak number so 5.5k is the real peak player number

who wold put their friends and or peers through this torture of a game...

b-but we told everyone we hate nazis soooo much why didnt they buy our game

Yeah! Make America Nazi-free again!

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

normies and trannies

Yikes

>Get woke, go broke

I love how this "woke" game is ultra capitalist.

>if you don't buy game you are a nazi and trump supporter
>why aren't you buying game?

honestly nothing about this game reminds me of wolfenstein, be it protagonists, gameplay, characters, story world or enemy designs.

This game better at least reach Lawbreaker levels.

Attached: lawbreakers-steamstats.jpg (1483x679, 133K)

GET WOKE
GO BROKE

It's not ultra capitalist, if it was it would allow other people to compete on its market by letting you buy and sell gold.
It's actually the definition of a captive market. The people who set how bullet-spongey the enemies are also sell you the powerups to make you stronger. Pure robber baron mentality at play.

Attached: phones.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>High profile AAA FPS can’t even hit lawbreakers numbers
Jesus Christ, when was the last time a Wolfenstein game didn’t flop?

its the latest fashion for corporations to pretend to be woke so twitter activists retweet your ads and suppress any blowback about microtransaction jewry. too bad it doesnt translate to $60 game purchases and their reputation is ruined forever

New Order, oddly enough that was the last time a wolfenstein game was any good.

>nazis bad

Attached: 1563598003574.jpg (988x1059, 139K)

I think once it became clear that the enemies were pure bullet sponges, no one wanted to wade through corridors of bullet sponge enemies with microtransactions: the game.

I haven't seen a video of this game that doesn't look boring as shit. Literally take your highest-damage weapon and empty 2-3 clips into them to even take off all of their (REGENERATING) armor.

6k peak ain't even bad for a spinoff single player game, what's the big deal?

It's not a spinoff single player game.
This is a co-op game meant to compete with other loot games like borderlands. It was originally going to be a Wolfenstein 2 expansion.

Dude it's $30

Do you play as blazkowicz? It's seems like a coop spinoff game, or just a glorified expansion then like you mention.

And sells less than $60 games

Dude, even fucking EDF 5, a tiny little low budget Jap game, peaked at over 8k.

Proof that gamers are all toxic and racist and misogynist and on the WRONG side of history! Fuck DRUMPF! Fuck white people! Fuck toxic masculinity! Fuck heteronormativity! And FUCK GAMERS!

I know, isn't it sad that it can't break 5K peak steam while being a 30 dollar multiplayer game?
Hey you know what else was 30 dollars?
playstation.com/en-us/games/lawbreakers-ps4/

Ironic consisting much of the Nazi's worst ideas like eugenics came from commiefornia

>Do you play as blazkowicz?
You do, you play as two of them.
> It's seems like a coop spinoff game, or just a glorified expansion then like you mention.
It really is, is the thing. From what I've seen, it's an 8-10 hour game padded out to maybe 15 hours through the use of its leveling system.

>Do you play as blazkowicz?
You sure do, Jessica and Sophia Blazkowicz

Should do like doom and just minimize the cutscenes as much as possible

Lmao @ incles who won't play a game because it has females in it.

Dliate

That's the reason, if it has girls then I wanna hurl

Attached: 32a1391d1e4bef8b67bee68cb0afe242.jpg (800x968, 146K)

you are a worthless brain damaged retard

That's besides the point.

The game feels like Bethesda testing the waters about how much bullshit (microtransactions, level gated bullet sponges, unlikeable trashy female leads) they can shove into a single release

>>High profile AAA FPS
It's a low budget spinoff, you dumb shit.

>completely average numbers on a budget title
>CAPS LOCK MEMES DRUMPF NAZIS DID NOTHING WRONG OH NO NO WOLFENSTEIN IS DEAD THIS IS WHY HILLARY LOST
I've said this before in jest, but now I am deadly serious: kill yourself. The world and everyone in it is better off without you.

Attached: nuczjh8mxnk01.jpg (490x425, 37K)

kill yourself subhuman sjw loser your game failed 2 times now

seethe harder tranny go fucking broke already

Alright, now that you're being serious I can say your genuinely retarded for shilling the "i-it's just a budget title!" angle.

Attached: 1561907232078.png (816x587, 94K)

Better question, would you play this with a friend if they offered you a code?

On how many layers of pretending to be retarded you are?

Number of refunds probably was above average.

I'd strongly recommend that they get a refund.
In reality I wouldn't receive the code as I only play single player games, and none of my friends know I play videogames

To be honest I'm not surprised at all. It was a spinoff game where you can't even play as BJ. Plus, lots of people didn't like TNC, so there was going to be hesitation to get this game. And none of the trailers featured strong gameplay and all the writing was cringy at best.

Attached: 1551404058317.png (911x900, 1.55M)

I really like it when resetera fuck faces post reaction images with unique filenames. Makes it so easy to see their post history and numermous attempts at defending SJW bullshit in the past.

>playercount

Is this a multiplayer game?
Cause if not,the playercount doesn't mean shit,only the amount of copies bought does.