You know what Pac stands for? PAC. Program and Control. He’s Program and Control Man. The whole thing’s a metaphor...

You know what Pac stands for? PAC. Program and Control. He’s Program and Control Man. The whole thing’s a metaphor. All he can do is consume. He’s pursued by demons that are probably just in his own head. And even if he does manage to escape by slipping out one side of the maze, what happens? He comes right back in the other side. People think it’s a happy game. It’s not a happy game. It’s a fucking nightmare world. And the worst thing is? It’s real and we live in it.

Attached: 1546210809265.jpg (819x615, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prove it, jump off a building

NETFLIX

Attached: 6D49BBDC-256A-48B4-99F1-615FC1A40587.jpg (442x480, 32K)

actually it's 'puck' man cause he's like a little puck shape aka a circle

the ending where he dies with his mom on the train made me sad

This has nothing to do with video games.

dude we live in matrix lmao pacman

Only good part of the entire episode.

Mcnulty?

actually it's "paku", the Japanese anamatopoeia for the sound of eating.

He's right. There's no winning a game of Pacman, just a kill screen when you get far enough to learn the truth

This entire "game" was wasted potential. The various endings are just minor variations.

Attached: u3q5x41167i11.png (687x322, 112K)

I literally know someone like this, except he'd throw in a Scott Pilgrim reference too.

... well fuck, that makes sense. The movement sound does kinda sound like a constant pakupakupaku, too.

>therapist asks if I want a little action
>two choices
>neither lead to her and I getting it on
You better believe I kicked her in the stomach

I hope he plays John Carmack in that Masters of Doom adaptation

I dunno, I quite enjoyed having a fist fight with the therapist.

Attached: 1387366816295.png (500x500, 177K)

BIG DICK CHEDD AR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man
>Pac-Man is one of the first games developed by this new department within Namco. The game was developed primarily by a young 24-year-old employee named Toru Iwatani over a year, beginning in April 1979, employing a nine-man team. It was based on the concept of eating, and the original Japanese title is Puckman (パックマン Pakkuman), inspired by the Japanese onomatopoeic phrase paku-paku taberu (パクパク食べる),[27][28] where paku-paku describes (the sound of) the mouth movement when widely opened and closed in succession.[29][30]

The ending where the daughter attempts to develop a modern bandersnatch is the canon ending and I will not be convinced otherwise

>I am not a gay!

Glad I pirated this shit