Post your Switch collection

rate each other

Attached: IMG_7363.jpg (2447x2447, 1.02M)

15%

your hands are still really fucking ugly man

Attached: file.png (590x393, 415K)

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based.

>PAL
Ew.

If you say so you ugly fatso

please post your tummy, feet, butt, or dick.

based white man

my hands are skinnier than yours
your skin tone is just awful and theres something off about your fingers

faggot

My feet
Cool story

Attached: IMG_7228.jpg (2448x3264, 1.37M)

wait till my african american brother shows up. his PS4 collection will blow yours into space.

okay now take off your shirt and post your torso. where are you from?

yikes

im gonna fucking hurl

Are you African-American?

Not to sound like i’m bragging but I think this is quite the collection of switch games

Attached: 85C3BED5-E406-433E-B7D7-21B0D6948A4A.jpg (789x566, 213K)

How tall are you
Those toes are for ogres

Nah thats it but glad you appreciate it, i'm originally from a slavic country but live in western europe

>buying mario odyssey
Yikies

>trash strikes again
abhorrent taste

4/10
>persona 5
nice

Sorry for shitty quality, Yea Forumsros.

Attached: 1537260326419.jpg (1024x1007, 230K)

>He didn’t understand kino strikes again
It was supposed to be shit, you just aren’t galaxy brained enough to appreciate it.

>caring how a man's hands look
Are you gay?

Been thinking about buying a switch just for ultimate alliance 3. What else should i get? Exclusives only

+ Fire Emblem Three Houses not pictured

Digital:
Katamari Damacy Reroll
Binding of Isaac Afterbirth
Sonic Mania
Dragon Marked for Death
Pokken Tournament DX
Minecraft

Attached: Switch collection.jpg (3024x3728, 2.11M)

yeah, so?
besides, what is the point of including your hands if not to show off?

So you bought playstation?

>bad game is actually good because its bad
wtf i love tsa now
and also my dick grew 6 inches???

Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8
Dragon Quest Builders 2
Xenoblade 2
FE warriors

no response asshole?

I do dumb stuff like buy physical copies of games I own digitally because i'm a faggot.

Kinda bummed blazing chrome on switch is fucked, got a physical copy pre ordered. Most other 2D games run fine on switch.

Attached: 20190729_082002.jpg (1783x1169, 690K)

With special guest appearance from my 3/DS games.

Eat shit, TSA is fantastic.

Attached: 2019-07-29 08.29.03.jpg (3032x1649, 2.82M)

You admitted to being gay and i don't have anything to say to that. but posting your hands is kind of a meme. we just do it to bait replies out of other people not to find out how appealing we are to fags sry

stand back white boy

Attached: 23635516.jpg (1440x1440, 863K)

who the fuck is we?
you guys have a discord about posting shitty bait?
like the steve fags?

nice.

Attached: 1754419_1.jpg (630x630, 108K)

Whats the japanese game?
Hows Mario Tennis Aces? Are people still playing online

>Hows Mario Tennis Aces
The core gameplay is fantastic, but there just isn't really enough content and the story mode is lackluster. It's more than Ultra Smash at least. Last time I messed around with it the online was still kicking but barely.
Probably my most regretted Switch purchase desu

>too lazy to take a pic

Botw, Monster Hunter GU, Mario Kart 8, Dark Souls, Dead Cells, Smash, FF7

still need, bayonetta 1+2, mario odyssey, fire emblem, dragons dogma

My girlfriend bought it for me that's all I have right now

Attached: IMG_4031.jpg (1706x960, 284K)

i own TSA. it is not "fantastic" by any means, and i've done plenty of shit eating by being deceived into believing the game is worth owning or playing. it's fucking garbage that only rabid sudafags shill and i'm so glad we're getting a proper nmh game after this dumpster fire

It says right on the spine, can't you read it?

Attached: IMG_4033.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

How many Switch-exclusive JRPGs are there?

The skin color of a mutt.

>Color
He just looks like your typical mixed race european that's so widespread throughout the continent
Only the Anglo is pure human/white

i'm pale white and im arab, what you gonna do about it?

post hand

>those veins
Man, don't fucking wet your feet immediately after you're tired and sweaty.

The post of a incel.

I'm a basement dwelling ghost

Attached: IMG_20190729_152536.jpg (3024x4032, 3.34M)

Anglo*d aren't white

Just because your grandfather took some women from the Balkans and raped them doesn't make you white, people from the Balkans are only white passing. Their ancestors were raped by the Slavs who were raped by the mongols. The Balkans are the biggest mutt race in Europe, that's why the region is so poor and unstable
Anglos are 100% pure white because they're the only race that can trace their ancestry directly back to Adam, for every other race it branches off somewhere else to an animal

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

Why is it japanese?

nobody in my family is from the balkans or has any connection that region whatsoever, sorry mate. full Levantine people can be white too. you should go to israel/palestine/jordan/syria/lebanon sometime, there are loads of white native people there, among many brown people of course, but you'd be surprised how many white-skinned arabs there are

Have sun

Go outside, jesus christ

Because she's Japanese

I know, I already take vitamin D supplements. I'd rather sit inside 247 and play vidya and shitpost on the internet, way more comfy than going outside. though i'd actually go outside if I had my own garden

WAAIT A SECOND. are you guys actually judging me because I'm TOO WHITE? that's a new one, wow

Doesn't make sense

i just sold my switch and all my games

post other side of hand

Who the fuck wears bracelets like that? Did your great grandpa give that shit to you or something?

r8/h8/etc.

Attached: 8CC28E65-C9AB-4E09-9D6E-73B0D7FCADEA.jpg (4032x3024, 3.7M)

>i'd actually go outside if I had my own garden
same tbqh

Are you just pretending to be retarded? She's Japanese, what's not to get? She's not going to ask for an imported switch from the west at the store, she's just going to buy whatever they're selling.

Only purchase I regret is doom, octopath, and 2k. (Doom and 2k because of framerate making it unenjoyable, octopath cause the game was straight trash.) Picking up Fire Emblem next and then probably Astral Chain. Rating people is kinda stupid for their switch collections cause most people have the same games.

Attached: 60dollarsplustip.jpg (2448x2749, 3.71M)

Thats a mighty high stack of shit, Son!

Emulator chad here, so every game is in my collection.

Attached: firefox_SY20yi7Gig.png (1274x610, 898K)

Hot

>being proud of being an Emunigger

No, but you're pretending to be retarded. It still doesn't make any sense or answered my question. Have a good day

>Being proud of purchasing $60 kids games that will never get discounted

He lives in japan
You might have the brain of a pre-school child user

>kids games
Obviously you are desperate enough to play those kids games with 15 fps

>He lives in japan
He didn't say that, he said his gf is japanese and thats it. He's clearly mentally challenged

My current switch physical collection

Attached: D96DDD75-1414-415A-A7AE-A2FE7E084F7B.jpg (2050x1536, 830K)

Yeah no I don't play a game unless it gets MINIMUM 60FPS which 95% of emulated games can. The rest aren't worth playing

It's called Context Clues/Inference. These were things taught in Kindergarden

based

Oh man, now I feel bad you actually are mentally retarded. Sorry about that

Go back to pol and stop playing the vidya jew.

>Disgusting PAL

No hands sorry

Attached: Switch1.jpg (2048x1536, 630K)

The PAL ratings look far better than the NTSC ratings.

uh sweetie...

Attached: botw.jpg (1314x784, 185K)

I don't understand why Europeans even bother, you're right between Japan and North America. Importing everything is easy for you

Now you're pretending to be retarded. Why is this board full of morons? Are you fags really all underage or just lack the ability to answer the simplest questions without spilling your spaghetti or reading too much into it, because you watch weebshit all day...
Nobody cares about your memes 2bh

Also here's my Wii games as a bonus

Attached: 67553189_872511359801624_6795379603692060672_n.jpg (2048x1536, 297K)

Show me your European copy of Super Mario RPG, or Dragon Quest VII on PS1

First consol games ever. What do?

Attached: IMG_20190729_170155.jpg (2240x3968, 1.76M)

Video Games!

Attached: 1546774223023.jpg (3232x2804, 3.62M)

I feel sorry that Europeans never got to grow up with the golden age of console gaming since the USSR outlawed it

>already played 3 of those on PC

Attached: gold.png (600x580, 572K)

>Are you just pretending to be retarded? She's Japanese, what's not to get? She's not going to ask for an imported switch from the west at the store, she's just going to buy whatever they're selling.

My gf is japanese

Attached: IMG_7367.jpg (1536x1037, 193K)

You're not taught anything like that in Kindergarde, it's just basic common sence that you're given by birth.

>Dragon Dogma Switch
For what purpose? Who in the right mind would play an inferior version when the PC and even the PS4/Bone. Hell, even the PS3 ver. is better

Attached: 0wnil52omcb01.jpg (480x273, 19K)

You're gonna lose those games someday user. Digicucks always do

Why would you play an inferior game regardless of platform?

Portable

Yes, my girlfriend is a pillow who went to the BicCamera store to buy my Switch.

>Digicucks always do
>He doesnt know about cartridge rot

I own Famicom games that are nearing 40 years old that still work and still have their boxes
Meanwhile, you're gonna get a new computer in a few years and have to redownload everything you've got

>Playing games on PC
ISHYGDDT

No there were lots of people who had consols. But buying a consol that was worth twice your mauntly salary was not a very sane thing to do. I both it for my wife as she is Pokemon fan but I am thinking of playing too.

Physical Axiom Verge? 10/10

Show me one picture of a cartridge suffering from cartridge rot.

>mauntly
But consoles aren't expensive, growing up I always had every main one. If $300 is twice your monthly salary then maybe you should find a better job

I am Setuna, no physical NA release and the import version has full english

Very nice, user

>mauntly
lel
No you don't understand. in the 1990s the median salary for my country was 200$ mOnthly. This is what you get after communism falls and the comrades in charge leave the country with 100 Billion in tax payer money, pensions, security funds -everything.
I make $2K now and all my bills and food are under 300$/m, but you cant turn back time I guess.

Attached: Комунизъм.jpg (925x520, 499K)

Aaaahhhhhh! You have a woman's hand, milord. I’ll wager these dainty pinkies never weighed anchor in a storm.

Attached: rum.png (307x488, 144K)

Attached: explorer_1Ksrsr7JO0.png (990x570, 55K)

Glad my family left Europe

Meh it is alright. You can't beat America in standard of living (among white countries) though. I have visited a couple of times for 3-4 months each time. Pretty comfy country. Even had an opportunity for green card when I was 25 but decided to stay since I am retardedly patriotic (and I work online anyway).

Attached: 42868627_2049499468403409_8781289189061689344_n.jpg (594x960, 112K)

heh... enjoy your sunburn, white boy...

You decided to stay since you're a dumb slav monkey lol. Why the fuck would you be patriotic about some cockroach soviet satellite country where the median monthly pay is what i make in an hour of shitposting in my air conditioned office

Seriously Boris, stay away

I'm not an American

How's Labyrinth of Refrain?

>Physical
Splatoon 2 (wish I bought it digitally, I would play it even more if I didn't have to swap cartridges)
Mario Oyssey
LoZ Breath of the Wild
Hyrule Warriors
Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
Smash Ultimate
Xenoblade 2
Octopath Traveler
Fire Emblem Three Houses

>Digital
bunch of indie games like Hollow Knight, Celeste, Shantae,etc.
Xenoblade 2 Torna DLC
Have 2 vouchers, likely going to spend one on MUA3.

>Bloodstained Curse of the Moon
This got a physical release?

Digital
>PS4
UMVC3
REmake
>Switch
Fast RMX
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu
Rocket League

Attached: 7A1B5D2D-A2D8-4902-BE8C-C86A192AD6D7.jpg (1017x763, 385K)

Yeah, it's at regular old retail places as well. Best Buy even got it

Damn I completely forgot I have curse of the moon on switch too and specter knight

>supposed to be brown
>skin is black on pale
It's just unhealthy really

Well you can kvech as much as you want but all of the Western world is going to be "Enriched" by all the niggers and shitskin Muslims you welcomed to fuck your women and kids. And America is so deep in the Jewish swamp soon state enforced Homosexuality will not be just a meme. And here I am having 20% increase in my salary every year, a house, an apartment in the capital and a vila while you live in your mothers basement. All this while 6 of my new neighbors are Anglos fleeing the niggerzerg raging in the island. Do I need to explain more my soft headed frien?

Attached: 1559639391951.gif (600x431, 1.12M)

This thread again? OK.
Only 4 phys, the rest are digital:

Castle of Heart
Cat Quest
Child of Light
Chocobo's M. Dungeon: Every Buddy
Collection of Mana
Dawn of Survivors
Devious Dungeon
Dragon Fang Z
Dungeon Rushers
Enter the Gungeon
Fast RMX
Fear Effect Sedna
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Furi
Geki Yaba Runner (was free)
Ghost 1.0
Hard West
Hollow Knight
Implosion
Lightseekers (f2p)
Mana Spark
Mario + Rabbits
Mercenaries Wings
Moonlighter
Nine Parchments
Paladins (f2p)
Picross S
Picross S3
Picross: Lord of the Nazarick
Plague Road
Quest of Dungeons
Realpolitiks: New Power
Revenant Saga
Robonauts
Romancing SaGa 2
Sega Ages: Phantasy Star
Shadow of Loot Box
Smoke and Sacrifice
Sparkle 3: Genesis
Star Story: The Horizon Escape
SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig 2
SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition
The Last Remnant
The Lost Child
The Way Remastered
Transcripted (was free)
War Theatre
Warframe (f2p)
Warhammer: Champions (f2p)

Attached: IMG_20190729_165126.jpg (1840x3264, 1.48M)

>white
Here. Now you feel normal again.

Are you doing this on purpose?

Only game right now. Bought the console maybe a month ago and had to save up to buy a game. I can afford to buy a few more right now but I'm enjoying Valkyria Chronicles and want to beat it before I buy another game.

Attached: poor fag.png (500x809, 777K)

There’s a switch Warhammer game?

Mario Maker 2
Downwell
Dark souls
Cuphead

That is all

based Black Adder poster

It's a card game.

Are you legit autistic, how do you not follow?

Oh yeah and digital I own
>Smash
>Collection of Mana
>Dragon Marked for Death
>Cadence of Hyrule
>Lumines
>Furi

Attached: 1562883245456.gif (280x210, 865K)

Attached: 20190729_100535.jpg (2656x1494, 1.33M)

Am a missing any must haves? I have splatoon digital.

Attached: IMG_3633.jpg (1522x1508, 588K)

Any cool western rpgs I can play on the Switch?

skyrim

If anglos are pure white then howcome most of them look like mister bean instead of being blonde and blue eyed?

>any cool WRPG's
Nope they don't exist

POST YOUR VITAS

*on the switch

>USSR
>Europe

60$ for 3$ game? No mods. I will pass. More like Dragon Age, Pilars, that sort of thing.
Too bad. Well will stick to PC then.

If they don't exist anywhere why would they exist on the switch?
They aren't on PC either they're nowhere there's no cool WRPG's they're all autism simulators

Not counting my online buys like DKTF, Xenoblade 2, Shovel Knight, Sonic Mania, Rayman, FF7, Okami and Mario+Rabbids
and Undertale

Attached: 30871F22-EE2D-401A-829F-96872C2AC86B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

I thought games nowadays were all digital and dont come in a box

>GDR

I've noticed this on 3 different continents

Why is there always a black guy wearing a Naruto headband in the anime section of Barnes and noble

Attached: switch games.png (447x333, 20K)

non-white weebs are too dumb to have the same sense of social shame and all have pleb taste. it's why hispanics and niggers larp as DBZ and naruto.

Seriously this is my glitch in the matrix moment. The thing that makes me think some map maker got a bit lazy and copy pasted in places he thought no one would notice

>autism simulators
Take me to diner first you!

Attached: CataclysmDDA.png (800x641, 6K)

I only have three physical and 60 digital

Yikes and Cringe from me my fellow JRPG player. JRPG are so full of old ass anime cliches reused a million times coupled with shallow gameplay that has as much depth as a puddle.

t. JRPG and WRPG pro

Tradional JRPGs are one of the worst genres around. Literal timesinks with no engaging gameplay or level design, and typically with bad graphics and abysmal stories as well. The Ps1 era in particular was filled with dogshit.

I am hard core RPG fan but I could never get in the JRPG genre. The time sink thing hits the spot. And this is coming from someone who used to spends over 300h with most games I had. And the chiby thing is killing me. But I will be happy to play one if someone points me to a more westernized experience. I heard that Octopath Traveler is good start?

I can get not liking it, but how can you hate it so much and still like regular nmh? If you dont enjoy suda's writing are you only interested in the combat? Theres so much more to enjoy in those games man

I genuinely feel sorry for those who bought a WiiU

honestly pretty good selection but I'm distracted by how reddit your taste in ds games is, I mean they're mostly good games but just all of those highly praised games together, plus cory in the house, is upsetting.

westernized JRPG? Then play the recent remakes of Final Fantasy XII. It has a political story and to combat the time sink you can speed up the game by a simple button press.

Digital only?

Remove Octopath.

octopath traveler is shit. the whole genre is based around substituting player skill for time played and padding. traditional JRPGs are just visual novels with filler.

>can speed up the game by a simple button press
Nice. After Kenshi I pretty much need this option in my squad management games. Will try it out.

200% BASED

top cringe

Is gal metal good? I like rhythm games and I thought the cover looked cute, but I never looked into it and it seemed overpriced.

>visual novels with filler
Fuck. As I feared.

>Megaman legends 2 and Gintama Posters
Based dark colored man!

the problem with Switch Collection threads is that everybody is going to have mostly the same games. Mario/Zelda/Splatoon/Smash. It does nothing for being able to express your own unique tastes and interests.

Attached: st&n.jpg (300x168, 7K)

BASED

you kind of do have to go off the weird indies people have, since its the only thing that distinguishes them

>Nobody has Taiko no Tatsujin
I thought Yea Forums liked Rhythm games.

Every now and again you’ll see something like Monster hunter or no more heroes but it’s generally just the same exact shit.

Used to have Xenoblade 2, Doom, Bayo 2, Arms, Puyo Tetris, Civ 6, and Octopath as well.

Kinda regret getting rid of Xeno 2. Been wanting to replay it since finishing the expansion

Attached: IMG_20190729_121233.jpg (1944x2592, 1.22M)

>no physical release or even fucking drumset in NA
Gee I wonder why

Attached: 1441666499051.jpg (960x720, 147K)

$100 user, please understand.

Attached: 1542927467683.jpg (222x249, 6K)

How is cave story?

Attached: Taiko.jpg (1449x784, 227K)

It's fine. I havent gone back to get the best ending though.

Got one last month so only 3 games for now. Also waiting for FE and RF4S to arrive.

Attached: IMG_20190729_193957.jpg (2976x3968, 1.67M)

Why are you european?

Bought a Switch resently. So, collection is small. Aslo have digital Hollow Knight and Dragon's Dogma.

Attached: photo_2019-07-29_22-01-30.jpg (1280x960, 136K)

From the top of my head Xenoblade 2 and Fire Emblem Three Houses.

Guessing Zelda and FE are Russian copies? Man, what an ugly rating system that is.

Attached: 02-18-caning.jpg (900x600, 76K)

Still better than the german and australian one 2bh

Attached: IMG_2773.jpg (926x1500, 395K)

Attached: 1564224367585.jpg (4128x2322, 3.37M)

>Child's hands
>Got a PS4 instead

I like it.

Attached: 903471092374.png (495x454, 574K)

Can't get to my collection at the moment, but since this is the Switch thread I got notice that Liar Princess and the Blind Prince is on sale for $13 on the eShop -- is that worth picking up for that price?

10/10

PAL is an analog video standard, retard

Fucking love Meteos

>nincels mad

Faggots. Just stopping by to say buy a real console.

Oh, some niggerposting, time for some banter and laug...
>Switch
Just kill yourself already

Where ur xeno2 copy

Isnt this some filipino myth?

>niggerposting
that is a californian white person.

>Genesis branded Switch box.
Explain further.

Attached: 1355990563617.jpg (378x434, 49K)

Some of you are really disgusting... please never post yourselves again.

>uses the other side of the DQB2 cover art
You're alright, user.

Based

>CRINGE
Every nintenfaggot in this thread

You say that like it's somehow better

No pics, enjoy a list
>Breath of the Wild
>Mario Odyssey
>Mario Kart 8 DX
>Shovel Knight
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Duck Game
>TWEWY
>Dark Souls
>Ace Attorney Trilogy

Attached: tumblr_ncgwg5Y3fG1tajjsfo2_400.gif (360x275, 1.75M)

good thread. what im playing right now

Attached: bart vs the world.jpg (1882x1614, 413K)

Shave legs.

sneed

Thank you very much. At least since I hacked I can play GameCube games and get some use out of it.

Attached: 1545177841084.png (453x346, 198K)

I got
> BotW
> Smash
> Splat 2
> Octo
> Minecraft
> KoF 98
> Metal Slug
> Mario Kart
> Minecraft

Btw, which Mario Title is more fun and recommandable? I want to buy one, but cant decide

I only have these physical mostly out of laziness.
Also have Smash, CTR, ARMS, Odyssey, MHGU, Mania, and BotW

Attached: 20190729_135533_HDR~2.jpg (2619x2537, 1.04M)

What exacly is TWEWY?

MM2 or Odyssey? whats would you recommend me more?

Nearly $300 for 6 games

>all of those animeme games
>all of those animeme posters

wow you are such a fucking weeb, you should be ashamed

Aside from these, I'm 100% digital. 50+ on the Switch.

Attached: 20190716_220051.jpg (2971x1857, 3.42M)

sounds like homosex propaganda to me

Is the Doom 3 port worth buying Yea Forums?

Attached: 1536263184662.jpg (638x629, 44K)

Always mario maker, the flow of content will literally never stop but your enjoyment could vary if you decide to make stages yourself or not. Odyssey was great for scratching my platformer itch but after fully 100% completion I haven't touched it in a year with only 85 hours played. Meanwhile mario maker already has 200 hours on it and I don't know how.

Is there anyone here that DOESN'T own breath of the fucking wild?
Also stop taking pictures of your damn feet, fuck sake.

Attached: 1553092087211.gif (315x230, 937K)

Also dumb question, should i get one of these weird 10 bucks pen, to creat stages or is the controller functions ok?

>Is there anyone here that DOESN'T own breath of the fucking wild?

Kinda I only have the Wii U version

if you bought the switch on day 1, then you had no fucking options. 1-2 switch or botw. Also i got it for the half price BECAUSe i bought the switch on day one

the controller is fine but it feels way better to do it by touchscreen and I know the pen is much more comfortable if you do that, I just stick to my finger but it's up to you, maybe just try it with finger and controller before buying the pen later if you'd prefer it.

Me. I pirated Wii U version and got bored of it as soon as you meet fishtits.

You're not the boss of me now.

Attached: Feet of the Wild (I also just cut off a lot of callus).jpg (3000x4000, 2.35M)

this is top tier footfag repellent. I approve

>he's a mega64 fan
Why do all Mega64 fans have such abysmal taste?

I thought this was some really fat midget hand before I opened it up

i thought its a fucked up hand

Attached: 1563650019212.jpg (236x236, 12K)