Ask a guy who just signed up for EA access on PS4 to simulate girls I know IRL make me their live-in sissy bitch...

ask a guy who just signed up for EA access on PS4 to simulate girls I know IRL make me their live-in sissy bitch anything

>pic related

Attached: simssims.jpg (702x1000, 922K)

Why haven't you killed yourself?

new thread since no one cared last time?

No one cared in the last thread. Why would this one be any different?

Attached: 1561466244110.jpg (471x388, 94K)

How's your day going, user?

the game was free a little while ago on PC, you could've done this and had nude mods and sex mods. now your just an idiot who doesn't even get to enjoy the full point of why you're doing this.

>the game was free a little while ago on PC
user, every game is free on PC

cr1tikal?

this is extremely newfag tier, but i'll say it: based

Because that would be dumb.

Yes, and cuz last time I didn't start it with this edit image.

It brought you in.

Pretty good, thanks.

I'm actually torrenting desktop version atm to try it out. Pretty derp that you think you can't still get it for free.

Don't know who that is.

You've just raised the chances of someone recognizing who these women are and contacting them to let them know what you're doing to 3x more than usual. It's a dangerous game you're playing and I can appreciate your bravery.

Attached: 1560191425250.jpg (866x960, 119K)

Please don't come to /tsg/.

I appreciate your appreciation but realistically it's not much of a concern. Odds are low someone would recognize. Odds are lower that said person would then contact them. Odds are then even further lower that if all that came true they'd be able to decipher who I was.

it would actually be pretty jokes if they found out

don't even know what that shit even stands for

Just remember to stay positive, because if you get annoying people might just take the few hours to sherlock it.

I actually made the first sims general. It's my crowning achievement, but I just wanted to discuss katy perrys tits when I did it.

nigga, what the fuck

Attached: 1558613415342.png (440x440, 196K)

I'd be impressed.

nigga fuck u mean the fuck

wtf i love the sims now?

Question about EA access, will Madden be available on release?
I want to get it for my dad since he buys madden every single year, that way he can just have it for 30 bucks a year instead of 60 a year+ whatever else he gets

CIA watches this thread

Nah, they don't offer new releases. It's just that it lets you buy new releases two days early for 10% off or some lame shit like that. For example, Madden 19 was added in February.

>live-in sissy bitch
>PS4
Don't you need mods for that?

I feel like the CIA and FBI watches all the sims threads

Mods could potentially help. The attire / roles can still make it work though. It's just that you don't get to take strapon dongs up your butt.

Very interesting but
>sissy bitch instead of Mad Chad Impregnator roomate

Highly low test.
>tfw accurately modeled lesbian college friend and her apartment along with her butch gf and our bi fat titti Armenian friend
>tfw accurately modeled old gfs apartment along with her mom
>proceed to sexual humiliate them in game and make addicted to Boba Fett's dick (since there are Star Wars costumes in the game)
>proceed to dress them in Twilek or Leia costumes while I blast ropes from my pp

Sims 4 is not really that fun but the house/building editor is very nice. It has a very simplistic UI like Spore.

I now have a deep nude of your crush in the middle. Turned out great, thanks!

>deep nuding chicks u dont know
lul

what's interesting is how looking at my original post you might assume I modeled her sim solely after that one pic, but in fact that is literally her swag in almost every picture she ever posts

Attached: simsim.png (1024x1266, 2.63M)

Is there anything more cucked than being introduced to your friend's(female) boyfriend? I feel emasculated.

when i was like 10 years old, playing Sims 2 Pets, I created myself a black wife. looking back, i don't know what i was thinking

Attached: yikes.png (399x322, 42K)

wat

Whatever floats your boat.

Attached: shrug1.jpg (1200x628, 52K)

sounds like it would have been pretty funny desu

>ps4
Kek no mods for you cuck

Cute!

No Sims thread will ever be as good as Chin Man.

True

Attached: 03-04-19_3-51-40 AM.jpg (1536x864, 757K)

>That balcony on top

So do you just awkwardly slide out the window?

all this years later you are now frogposting, coincidence?