Now that the dust has settled, what's the Yea Forumserdict?

Now that the dust has settled, what's the Yea Forumserdict?

Attached: 23646.jpg (1430x1081, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFM2h82eSZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

8/10

too popular

based/10

Wait 4 months; when the honeymoon phase ends.

8/10

7/10

Decent FE at its core but its dragged down by unnecessary additions, a lot of handholding mechanics and casualization as well as some weird design decisions.
Overall a mid tier FE.
If it was a classic style FE, without the obsolete free running including shitty fetch quests it would be a great tier FE.
But you cant really ignore the game botching what other entries did better and in a more streamlined way.

Shut it with your honeymoon phase. Its a solid game with plenty of flaws.

Seething snoys/10

Claude is a sneaky *** and proud of it
/10

Story is trash, interaction is good, gameplay is extremely repetitive and watered down. This is the first Fire Emblem that has absolutely no tightness to it. It feels more like Persona FE edition than Fire Emblem.

Yeah, remember what happened with Odyssey or with Zeld-- oh wait

I replayed PoR and RD multiple times but could never finish Fates/Awakening and always stopped halfway through. Last FE game that I actually finished was Echoes.

Should I get this one?

This is no Odyssey or BOTW though.
And if you read the threads you'd see that people dont blindly hype it for something it isnt

Its not as good as PoR or other classic FE titles, but certainly better than F/A.

Sure go for it.

Fuck yes. What an absolute shit game. In one months time everybody will hate it.

Shut the fuck up weebs.

You have good points but you are too generous. It is a 5/10 at best.

>But you cant really ignore the game botching what other entries did better and in a more streamlined way.
Such as?

all i see is shitposters shitposting.

Seething

It's not awakening/fates, so it's shit.

Oh yes, typical ''response'' when Nintendo releases a game. The honeymoon phase.
So far, it's solid 8/10

Yeah. I am seething. You know why!?!? Because I am a real FE fan. Because I am a real RPG fan. And because I am not some young braindead zoomer ironic weeb. I hate what JRPGs have become. And yes, I am seething. Fuck you.

Good. Be sure to tell that to you doctor.

Mmmmh yes, i believe you.

Blue Lions route is PoR redux
Its great

Go play Awakening again boomer

This Fire Emblem went even more into the direction of mass appeal and casualization than the ones before. Truly this place isn't any longer what it used to be when this is far too seldom pointed out. The fanboy level is probably just too high to see the game for what it is and console wars are always brought in if any critique is announced.

Extra XP allocation for example.

How Path or Radiance does it:
>select option in the menu between maps
>select character
>allocate points
>start next map

How F3H does the same thing
>enter exploration mode
>walk to student who gives you a calligraphy set
>walk around and find a student who likes calligraphy
>get ingredients as reward
>go to kitchen
>use ingredients to make a dish and invite two students for dinner
>students motivation goes up
>end exploration
>fast forward to next lecturing day
>use the motivation to lecture students and allocate points
>fast forward to next week and go through several activities&events
>end of the week - yield studying results
>start next map
As said, this wouldnt be a problem of its own and in its own game. But as a FE game you're just reminded of how other entries managed to do it without wasting your time with generic busy work.

Are you really that desperate and ignorant of acknowledging criticism?

Poor bitter old man, i feel sad for you

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 18K)

They got rid of unlimited grinding that every game since awakening except conquest had

Hard was a good "normal" mode. theres 2 more difficulties coming

>67 without the bonuses
lol

Hell yes!!!!

Here!!!! I am glad I have compatriots on this pathetic board. All of these weak minded fools triccking themselves into thinking this game is good.....

But do not fear my friend!!!!! For once the honeymoon period ends, people will see the game for what it truly is!!!!!!!!!! Of course, I have not played this game, and as such, I have not been affected by the hype and allowed myself to be fooled.... However I HAVE extensively researched the games flaws and time and time again intelligent fellows such as yourself are here to correctly assess and criticize the game!!!!! Honestly, when it comes to games like this, the people who HAVENT played the game are really the ones best qualified to talk about it!!!!

I got sick of it too, but you can just hold seminars and lectures. Maybe not as optimal but hey it worked pretty good

How's the music? Honestly, the only FE with good music was Fates, so I'm not too hopeful, but if it's that good I'd play it just for that.

Yes, the game has flaws. Is it automatically 0/10 worst FE ever? No. Its decent. Is it the FE that will make classic fans love FE again? Probably not. FE has changed too much already. Its not GOTY, but I like it much better than Fates.

>criticism
It's not criticism as much as jaded nostalgiafaggots vomiting their bitter hatred and resentment aswell as a few retarded consolewars niggers.

>ven more into the direction of mass appeal and casualization than the ones before.
That is true and a real shame as well, because the game certainly has the right idea.

Especially the combat crutches are just embarassing. Game is almost playing itself.

>They got rid of unlimited grinding that every game since awakening except conquest had
Not on normal, which 90% of casual fans and newcomers are playing.

I'll wait until it gets properly supported by emulators.

>Is it automatically 0/10 worst FE ever?
Literally the first three posts with proper rating here are 7-8/10 so I dont know why you said theres just shitposting.

Fire emblem hogwarts edition

Good thing this wasn't actually developed by Nintendo and therefore doesnt get the bonus :^)

>Best story and cast in a decade easily, possibly the best in general.
>Maps are decent though the objective variety is poor.
>The four routes being broadly equal and there being no true route is a ballsy move that makes replays more worthwhile
>Slightly disappinting amount of repetition of maps between routes
>Main artist is solid
>Combat mechanic changes are all pretty fine, even the weapon triangle removal isn't much of an issue and classes still feel like they have clear strong/weak matchups
>Teaching portion of the gameplay is reasonably well done and manages to mix the fun of improving your army with the social stuff fairly well
>The sheer degree of unit customization makes it somewhat easy to figure out the busted builds if you're a vet of the series and understand the sort of thing that's typically good
>Framerate is bad outside battle, enviornments can get pretty ugly, and it generally looks lower budget and less polished than it should given it can easily expect a floor of 2 million copies sold and up to 3.5 is more than reasonable.

Overall pretty good and should become way better with higher difficulties when they're released so breaking it is less simple. Hopefully the expansion pass is good and ups the map count/variety since that's the biggest flaw it can hopefully fix.

Currently would give it a solid 7/10, assuming the new difficulty modes are good and the new side-stories are as well that can easily rise to an 8/10.

>nostalgiafaggots
>consolewars niggers.
you certainly sound like some well adjusted and totally not biased individual.don't you have some metacritic reviews to spam?

there are some

>saw it being demoed at a Nintendo pop-up store
>give it a go because why not
>jaggies everywhere and crap resolution
please tell me not every Switch game looks like this.

Attached: 903673209620.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Just finished my first run at 71 hours. 8/10

>still has the diversity and nintendo franchise bonus

Tree Houses is kinda notably poor considering the low fidelity of the assets and budget size. Only thing I can think pf that's worse is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 undocked because it has a memory leak issue and poorly optimized rendering of alpha effects that murders the resolution as you play/get in big battles, on top of an ugly sharpening filter that fucks with most textures in that mode.

Most first party nintendo stuff looks great and even the big AAA ports like Doom at least typically run at a solid enough framerate given the visual cutbacks made

Fuck off, Ever Oasis got shit reviews and that was Nintendo too

The criticisms are legit as are the annoying shitposters parroting them.

Let's see

>worst maps in a long time
>music is bland except for the big title and "shit is happening" tracks
>weapon triangle removed so nothing stops you from pushing your stat tornados into the enemies face constantly
>combat has the time rewind again as well as lines indicating who will be targeted next turn
>college aspect is clunky as fuck and doesnt make much sense for the most part(yea professors really spend their whole day retrieving lost items or doing errands for their students...)
>too much relationship/social stuff
>broken class customization and classes being able to wield multiple weapon types
>optimization is shite

Given all that, I still enjoy it when I'm on the battle maps. But everytime I'm back in school I wanna just drop it and play something else. 72/100.

>shite
Fuck off potato

It pains me shitty games like this will sell millions while good games like Dead Heat Breakers flopped due to retards not buying it.

Fuck weebs and shitty Zoomers.

>are the annoying shitposters parroting them.
well where do you think you are?
of course Yea Forums shouts the common criticism of games off the roofs. thats never been shitposting, thats just how critical Yea Forums is with games

grow a pair my dude

Why can Conquest Lunatic never be topped? Was it an anomaly?

Attached: xfglDEV.png (1920x1078, 1.52M)

You're on the list now.

It's a 8/10 for me bro.

DHB was shit just like DRW

Well normal is journo mode so its fine.

This game is harder than awakening still

I'd link you my favorite map theme but Nintendo just DMCAed the upload today. I think FE music is forgettable as fuck but they took some risks on this one and made some good tracks imo. Give Tearing Through Heaven a listen if you can find a good rip.

>the honeymoon phase ended in 2 days and people are already being critical on the game
>it will get worse in the upcoming weeks

Thank god Yea Forums did not dissapoint me for this one. Apparently pointless fetch quests and shit-tier maps are the direction the series needed as long as it's new and shiny.

Attached: Lorenz.jpg (640x360, 64K)

>Dead Heat Breakers
>tower defense shit
Yeah i wonder why it didn't sell

>all reviewers say it’s good
>it’s just a lame fetch quest-laden jrpg sat next to Dynasty Warriors Tactics battle system
Fuck all this teacher bullshit. 6/10 game

Sounds surprisingly good. Hey, if Lunatic makes the game hardcore this might turn out to be a 10/10 after all.

That's not being critical, that's being braindead.

Attached: 29c[1].jpg (649x480, 42K)

Professional reviewers are just good for advertisment value, as in highlighting features and how the game is played.

If you want actual criticism you cant go around listening to players, even though depending on the place you're at, it might be coated in shitposting.

>normieweebtrash
nah thx

No user you get it all wrong.
Getting a tea set and then finding out which student likes tea, but realizing its none of your own students so you cant even see who exactly likes tea and youre forced to roam the map until you talk to the one student who likes it, is genius game design that FE desperately needed!

I saw a priest use nosferatu, has fire emblem really sunk this low?

Attached: 1427941979185.jpg (498x330, 45K)

Nitpicking irrelevant crap is as disingenuous as shilling.

Here's a novel idea; ignore the game if you're not going to play it yourself.

Nosferatu switches from light to dark all the time if thats your complaint

Best modern FE. Best story, best characters but not as good in gameplay as Conquest. Maps are RD part 2 tier but a few are slightly higher (particularly the tomb maps).

Solid 8/10 for me which could be improved by having lunatic and better maps, better music and better graphics.

How is that a bad thing?

>Nitpicking irrelevant crap
I dont see it in this thread though fanboy-kun

The dust hasn't settled it came out less than a week ago most people haven't even finished it.

>It's much better than Fates
This seems to be the general consensus so far. Personally, I think I'll wait till my birthday in September or Cyber Monday before I decide to pick up a copy and a new Switch.

>I dont like it when people repeat things a game did wrong
sucks to be that fragile huh

Or you can ignore the idiot who calls all criticism shitposting and be done with it

I did play the game. I also played Dynasty Tactics, a middle of the road tbs that came out 17 years ago. That’s literally all this game is, besides bullshit fetch quests and shallow dialogue. The only fire emblem thing about this game are the classes and weapons. It’s not horrible, just not great.

It shows you where to go on the mini-map

Only with actual quests to pick things up, but not with lost items or gifts.

more like Fire Emblem: Three out of Ten

It had some flaws but it had genuine brilliant moments.

The 2 mock battles btwn houses with low stakes only to culminate into a real battle 5 years down the line was probably one of the best things FE has ever done. The map also has the best theme.

>Maps are RD part 2 tier

The ones with the girl? That's pretty good. Not as good as Conquest though.

I meant to say Act 2 with Micaiah but yeah

I wish the themes were more pronounced

Just did it yeaterday. Every quest has a valid glow on the mini map

That's good then

To be brutally honest, I think it's a 9/10 and the best entry in the series. I fucking hated Fates and Awakening, and really disliked Sacred Stones.
Radiant Dawn was meh, PoR was very good, and FE4 was the best in the series before this one.

I'd say, if you hated Fates and hesitate with this one, don't, it's incredibly good. If any part of the game pisses you off (school life, student shit), you can just skip it (your characters will just be less optimized)

It's one of the best T-RPGs, along with Tactics Ogre.

Is there a reference in-game for these lost items? Some of them feel so arbitrary. And some descriptions can literally match 3-4 people

Just give us Lunatic so I can paly this shit already

I already have it but I know that they'll drop Lunatic right in the middle of everything so I'll have to restart the entire game

Attached: i.jpg (170x170, 8K)

>worst maps in a long time
Echoes, Birthright, Revelations, and Awakening weren't that long ago and all had worse maps.

>restart
There are four (4) different routes, just play one in hard/classic while waiting for it.

I believe Conquest beats it in maps and gameplay and Genealogy beats it in story but yeah I agree with a lot of what you're saying

Blinded by first impressions of the new toy.
Its not even in the top 5 best FE games, due to the wonky design decisions.

They certainly are arbitrary at times, but I have the impression that some items can be given to several students. Or maybe I was just lucky at times but it was suspicious how I could clear several items on the same student at times.

Oh really?
OH REALLY.
Y'know I was thinking about picking the empire because it has "ancient history" and I like history. Does this history play a part or am I just making myself a subject to future empress?

Hard/Classic isnt too bad, sure its easy but youll know how to build your characters for Lunatic, which I think will be hard as balls If they nerf Professor Exp.

Awakening is seven years old user.
And the issue is that Awakening also had good maps whereas this one is pretty much bland from start to finish, with only the indoor maps being a bit better.

Blue Lions story is almost like PoR. I think Golden Deers is the most lore centric. Black Eagles, well... theyre an empire, and they conquer shit.

>Its not even in the top 5 best FE games, due to the wonky design decisions.
I strongly disagree with that. I think it's the best designed game in the entire series.

The empire are basically the bad guys (not really actually, just a really dark shade of gray) while the blue lions are a lighter shade of gray (they did some bad shit too).

Deers are the least interesting route, I think.

I would say 5/10 but I'm biased because I grew up with the old fire emblems and I feel like the quality of the series has reduced progressively since path of radiance

Are these weekly choice online percentages correct or are they retarded?
Can I only do certifications during that phase?
Are the correct conversation choices in tea parties always the same for each character?
Any trannies I can romance?
Are archers/mages/tank knights always underleveled in the past games because of their shit mobility?
Does Manuela ever show her feet?
How do I check the likes/dislikes of non-house members?
Am I seriously going to have to cycle through my entire lost item list on everyone?
When can I buy the third tier advancement seal? All my guys are level 30.

It's really good so far. The story and characters have been really good which was a surprise to me as someone who usually hates stories in videogames. It feels like there usually is a good reason for a battle to occur instead of the usual shitty excuses given in FE games and the characters react in a believable way to the reasons and aftermath of the battle.

The game mechanics and unit customizing seems really deep and honestly I probably have been really far from the most optimized way to advance my students. There's so much that I didn't memorize of understand properly of the gameplay (such as proper use of gambits and monster mechanics), but maybe it will click after a few more missions.

It's also one of the few games this decade with English voice acting that doesn't make me want to stab my ears. I was dreading having to play with English voices, but it's actually pretty good for once.

Attached: Kojida.jpg (160x241, 8K)

It's better than both Path of Radiance and the GBA FE though.

I think people are being unnecessarily harsh on the game but I do also have a lot of complaints about the design. RNG leveling does not work well at all with the progression model and we lose a lot by ditching the regular FE campaign type. There's not a lot of reason to replay a route here even though we have tons of content.
I do think it's one of the best titles in the series but it's very different and not in every way for the better.

PoRbabbies are the worst. Ignoring the really early ones it's clearly the worst FE and a colossal step down from the GBA games. Terrible, irrelevant story. Boring characters. Bloaty systems that don't change that fact that it's piss easy. And of course, the single most retarded plot point in the history of video games with the Black Knight spiriting out of his armor.

The only reason to ever replay a fire emblem is to try it in a higher difficulty. I guess PoR and FE4 had really decent stories than are fun to revisit, but besides that...

You replay to get better turn counts or play under different conditions like units or to run your face against the RNG.

I've played Conquest Lunatic like 12 times. It's fun right away and how your characters level up changes how you tackle later maps.

>I think it's the best designed game in the entire series.
I can't even begin to fathom how any sane person could come to this conclusion when the game not only screws game balance to a significant degree in various ways, further lowers the difficulty bar(again) to a significant degree, introduces fetch questing and drawn out busy work thats just stretching out downtime unnecessarily and is something nobody ever wanted in this franchise, has very subpar map design all around, and a very sloppily designed teacher aspect that in personal conversations falls apart and virtual handholding casualization implementations.

Even if you're a fully fledged character fag and you get off on being able to spend so much time with them, saying that its the best designed game in the entire series is just completely baffling and flat out delusional.

I never gave much on the term "honeymoon" phase but your comment certainly makes the think there's something to it.

>quality of the series has reduced progressively since path of radiance
Thats the general consensus among fans.
Even though Conquest gets praise for its map design, but as far as overall game design and focus is concerned, its certainly true.

hehe 9/10

>It feels more like Persona FE edition than Fire Emblem.

FAAAIIYAAAA EEEMMMBUREEM

Attached: faiya emburem.gif (455x262, 3.84M)

RD shits on PoR in every possible regard and so does New Mystery. Awakening for all its flaws is still a more competent effort than PoR ever was. Conquest isn't even in the same realm as PoR or any other FE for that matter.

calm down. your opinion doesnt matter

God, you couldn't have said it better. There is definitely a honey moon phase going on with this game. Literally just because it's new. Tthree Houses is not atrocious, but thinking it's a well designed game is so delusional.

Hopefully when people replay the game will understand,

>I think it's the best designed game in the entire series.
*sigh*

see

FE12 is the best in the series. Fuck all of y'all. Conquest is the only game with better maps but people forget the other flaws in the gameplay because they're too focused on the shitty writing. Class and unit balance is a mess and the reliability of the better ones makes it unlikely that you'll have to adjust to growths. It doesn't give you good distribution for iron man or LTC style play.

Shut the fuck up ironic weeb zoomer fanboys.

Far too generous. Its a 5/10.

Fuck yes!

I wish Persona included more murder of social links

Actually my opinion is worth ten times that of a casual zoomer like you.

No its really not.
I completely agree that PoR is shit compared to the gba games

9/10 so far

hey can you not (you) me thanks

Eh, I am about 20 hours in and I dare to say meme word... It is kind of immersive and it does help you connect better with your students.

get over yourself

That immersive novetly got quickly lost in the mundane bullshit of the exploration offering only fetch quests and feeling entirely artificial.

I wouldnt mind spending more time with students, but not at the cost of being nothing but generic fetch questing that ultimately does nothing but draw out a simple aspect of other FE games into an activity that takes 20minutes instead of 1.

And honestly? Most of the interactions are just small talk, that again, could've been handled in a better way. The only good ones are supports and thats nothing you need a whole gameplay mode for.

Week shit waifu sim

Are towns and such to explore in this game or is it only that school place?

Just the school. And its done with the Koei seal of quality.

Fetch quest do seem retarded, but as you noted most of the interaction in overworld are not that deep. I think it would elevate a lot if I were to focus on students I care and ignore the rest. There is completionist in me who want to talk with everyone, but I think this is mistake player himself does.
I still feel like there is a lot of immersion in going around the academy and finding student in cathedra because his relative raised a rebelion. It was also great to see Bernie outside etc.

They could have done it better, but I think it is still a general improvment over units just being a name on the spreadsheet outside of supports

Is this game actually as bad as this thread is making it out to be? It seems like twitch and rebbit are enjoying it but everyone here is super cynical

Why the FUCK aren't you pieces of shit responding to me!??

>but I think it is still a general improvment over units just being a name on the spreadsheet outside of supports
See thats where I disagree.
FE is mainly a strategy game. The characters dont need this much interaction since they're just srpg units.

This whole "more is better" notion is just lost on me. I'd rather click through a hundred menues and talk to units in support convos to get focused information with brevity, instead of running around and hearing about their relationship problems and other mundane nonsense.

Thats the main issue: it drags things down instead of moving them along. How could I value an implementation that only takes things we already had, and made them 20x more slower. Thats not an improvement, but a step back.

Reddit is literally criticizing the same points as posts like
Especially the difficulty and balancing aspects. A lot of people and threads are getting systematically downvoted though.

But no, if you read the thread, even those posts still rate the game a 7/10 which is by no means bad. Its just not without issues.

>same sex options
Yep, that's gonna be a pass from me trannies.

It's a 5/10 qt best being overrated by ironic weebs tricking themselves into thinking its good because of the honeymoon period.

see

Sony bros..... Fire emblem is selling too well and received critically we have to stop it...

Doest it really have same sex options? With who?

No, it's just snoyfags COPING poorly with another switch exclusive.

Fire emblem has always been a Nintendo exclusive and it's never been argued that it shouldn't be. You are literally autistic.

So here we disagree on what FE excels. In my opinion FE is good because units are not just random shmucks but characters with stories so when they die it hurst. If this was xcom I would agree with you, but I think giving characters more chance to be special is better.

Not what I said at all, you retard.
Snoyfags are SEETHING that there are exclusives for switch at all.

Kinda feels like a “new” 3DS game that got moved to Switch halfway through development. A new art style would be a nice change of pace for the series.

I heard IS thought the switch would flop, so that could actually be the case.

FEs biggest problem with its characters is outside of actually plot necessary chars, the rest of the cast is delegated to supports/side conversations for any growth, or in some cases any character at all.

What FE needs to do, which will likely never happen just due to the massive cast size these days is actually incorporate them into the story more, FE4 kind of did this, but also had a much smaller cast to work with.

Some of the things you criticise are what I like about the game really. Nothing wrong with that though.

>the rest of the cast is delegated to supports/side conversations for any growth, or in some cases any character at all.
Good thing FE3H completely fixed this.

7.5/10, carried by its story and customizable character but it feels like it needs more difficulty and complex maps.
It’s one of those things where I really like it but it loses points if I want to be objective

>if I want to be objective
You must be +18 in order to post here, user

>tfw you use to be underraged posting but you haven’t been underaged in years

Attached: 3185B9B4-218F-4AE6-A19E-3370329139E8.png (1200x1200, 837K)

Solid 9/10. Finally a good FE game after FE12.

I STILL DON'T KNOW BECAUSE NOBODY HAS IT IN STOCK AROUND ME GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

>ask Bernie to join my house
>she tells me to fuck off
>3 ingame days later comes skulking out of her cave to ask if she could join
Why didn’t she just join when I asked her to?

With a few exceptions tellius did this pretty well as well. Base conversations need to come back, the academy is ok for this but the base conversation system was so much less tedious.

But is it fun

> the only FE with good music was Fates
Zoom zoom zoomies zoom zoom zoooooooooooom!
youtube.com/watch?v=HFM2h82eSZM

Since everyone is saying the game is baby easy even on ''hard'' mode im just gonna wait until lunatic is out to buy this game. Yes im buying the game for the gameplay and not for the anime girls aint that fucking crazy huh Yea Forums

Anyone played more than one path yet? How different are they? Is pre-timeskip identical except for characters swapped?

Just know that the gameplay can get tedious. Particularly the school part.

Maybe you should buy your games so your series doesn't die next time.
Meanwhile, us waifuchads and otomestaceys who actually have jobs will continue to fund the stuff we like ensuring more of it gets made

Pretty good from where I'm at now
Well written characters (arguably the best written since GBA era) and well constructed overarching plot. Each of the three routes has a distinct flavor and point of view on the same events, so it's pretty interesting for that.
The gameplay changes with the school stuff are really interesting in how they fill the role of the Persona slice-of-life stuff but the various systems lead into each other a little more tightly.
The only real complaint I might have is that the map design isn't at Conquest levels (though Conquest is fucking nutty with how good its maps and missions were) and the snowballing gets pretty strong in the mid-game, hopefully Lunatic difficulty fixes that since a lot of the other gameplay decisions seem to indicate IS knows what they're doing.
Maybe the DLC will be actually good missions too

>*sigh*

Attached: 20190727_131217.png (385x441, 233K)

Good review

>Yes im buying the game for the gameplay and not for the anime girls aint that fucking crazy huh Yea Forums
Why do you people always come here and say this like it's some huge revelation, no one gives a shit you fucking nerd. Do you think you're part of some elite group and 99% of other people only begrudgingly go through the game just to get to tea time? Fuck off already

It can be topped, the issue is that it has a design philosophy that seems, on its surface, antithetical to good tactical game design which is that most of its maps and missions are basically gimmicks. They're not situations where you have to make careful consideration of subtle map differences but they're much more akin to the design mentality behind puzzle games or even party games, with various elements in each map design to tip the odds drastically outside of the makeup of each army.

Don't seethe too hard autistic waifufag.

Hahahaha, people had issues with this? Just walk around you idiot. Who has the mission scroll icon floating above their head as I stroll past the pond? Oh right, Lorenz. He seems pretty prideful and obsessed with nobility, he probably is into tea as well. The game rewards you for knowing about students in general. Anyway, there are paralogues that make the real meat of sidequests, this is just filler and optional and guess what the quest allows you to do? Make tea to BOND with your students, fun but not 100% necessary so if you don't care to get to know characters very much you don't miss out much anyway. Brainlets on Yea Forums salty about a good nintendo release never gets old

Has anyone tried full automatic instruction to see if it makes things any harder? Playing on manual it's pretty much trivial to devastate every map.

There's a handful of people on here that played maybe one or two of the old fire emblems and like to larp as die hard fans of FE before it died from low sales, not because they like classic SRPGs but because they want to shit on everyone while acting superior.

too shy

>seethe
>autistic
>waifufag
Go outside

>not paying attention to the shit people say about characters.
For the tea set, I was able to narrow it down to 2 people, and they're both philanderers.

Holy soi

>Just walk around you idiot.
Thats exatly the issue you moron. Walking around for nothing but errand running is adding nothing to a fucking FE game.

Also I'm pretty sure user just used that as an example. Because gifts and lost items arent shown on the map.
>The game rewards you for knowing about students in general
Ye shame that you cant see what students not in your class like so you have to spend even more time away from the battlefield, aka the thing people play FE for.... 2/10 made me reply.

It does because the AI doesnt always select your units with the highest motivation levels, so auto tutoring can give you subpar results. But its random so I dont think it makes too much of an impact.
The game just is THAT easy and simple.

What the fuck do gifts do other than building slight support? Just ignore them fuckhead

Can't ignore the trash map design and the flawed tutoring system.

I’ll get it when new switch is out

Too much quality for a Fire Emblem game desu

Oh god, did you not bother looking at all three houses before making your decision? How do you not have a general idea of what the students are like? You're a brainlet with poor unit aqusition planning. I feel sorry for boomer numbers only fags that cant enjoy shit. Peace out, I'll be busy playing a fun game instead of shtting out buzzword opinions on the internet

Just curious what is yours, and everyone's, top tier fire emblems? I'm looking to play some of the better games since I've really only played the gba one (it was alright) conquest (shit story but fun maps) echoes (boring as shit) and now three houses (pretty decent).

Meant for this

>Byleth falls down a cliff and disappears for 5 years
This is the dumbest shit they've ever written

I can already hear angry autistic making more accounts to review bomb it again

Is the story any good?

>crap resolution
And here we have another retard who can't tell the difference between graphics and resolution. The resolution are native in handheld and bumbfuck whatever docked. The issue here is the textures

They had a perfect opportunity for the 5 year gap the chapter before aswell being stuck in the void and all

>Ye shame that you cant see what students not in your class like
Did you not ask the house leaders about their students at the very start?

My absolute favorite is path of radiance but it’s on the easier side. So far I don’t see th topping it but it’s not bad so far. If you’re curious my least favorite is revelation, and then probably echoes.

Yeah, that's honestly where I expected the timeskip as well but Byleth just went super saiyan and cut through it.

This one actually feels the most like Echoes, with weapon arts and the same class mastery mechanic. It even has that rewind time thing they added to echoes for people who needed it.

Hurr let me just record every single detail into a spreadsheet to look up later because the game doesn't let you see it easily

Shadow Dragon's not super popular but it has damn high core gameplay value. The Japanese-only sequel is a very good game as well. 4's an absolute must, classic as fuck, and 5's excellent. Dunno if you mean 7 or 8 by the GBA game but 7 (just titled Fire Emblem) is a favourite.

This is a series with very few outright disappointing games until Fates came along.

3H does this

What class should I make manuela and catherine?

Attached: 1564073394339m.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

You can alterbatively just spam all the lost items on somebody until they claim it was thier lost item

Unironically a better SMTxFE than the not-persona game was

Wyvern/Pegasus Knight

Yes I mean both, Manuela has surprisingly decent STR growth

Manuela as mortal savant is bretty gud

Dummy

Lame that doesnt show off her tits

It would look so much better (and play better) if it was PS4 Pro

BROS YOU TOLD ME THE NEW FIRE EMBLEM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BAD I CANT HANDLE THIS

Attached: 4thePlayers.jpg (800x1011, 87K)

The Tea Set meme was a quest marker on your minimap, I fast traveled to Lorenz and finished it in 5 seconds. I didn't think a tea set would be the most complained thing about in FE

Sacred stones was my favorite with conquest right behind it but three houses might top both of them for me I'm really liking it so far

What was Edgelgards problem?

being a woman in a position of power

>7.8 user score
>77 critic score
it's certainly not good

not-persona was fun though. a shame it had to bear the expectations of SMTxFE

Every time.

Attached: 1480961841488.jpg (802x704, 51K)

Hurr let me just memorize hundreds of minute details at once because I totally know I won't be able to look later

Jesus how

YES IT HAS TO BE THE NINTENDO BONUS ITS GOTTA BE! THANK YOU user

Attached: SrwEyke.jpg (800x1011, 109K)

>English Traslation: This is really the peak of what I hate in the current Fire Emblem saga, I miss the era of Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, where the artstyle didn't pretend to look like a generic seasonal anime, full of waifus, husbandos and teenager plots. I miss the serious and profound stories about war and the human condition before it, and not this of Harry Potter tracing. I must admit that the academy and the changes to the battle system are great and necessary, but between that the old essence of the saga has been lost since Awakening, and the fact that this new FE continues to ruin its roots with dating simulators when this It should be a war game (and the bad graphics and cinematic scenes at 15 FPS to look like anime), I cannot enjoy this game, as iteration of the saga continues to disappoint me, this saga should not even be called Fire Emblem.

>can't read numbers
>pretending the snoyfag SEETHING squad didn't review bomb the shit out of it because they are deathly afraid of FE

LOLO, snoyfags really are retarded.

Attached: 1561556800727.png (877x5026, 3.33M)

I love how the majority of people shitting on this game never even played it, it's even funnier when they hail PoR as if its gameplay and map design were not even more braindead than 3H's

Snoyfags would kill themselves if metacritic required proof of purchase before you could review.

This. Literally the worst verdict from people who actually own the game is that they think its "slightly above average" it's the best fire emblem in forever and a GOTY contender this year imo

it's a $60 game user
it better be at least 9/10

>I don't like that the artstyle is so influenced in the current and modern anime, I miss when the FE's had a unique style,
>man ike was so unique and wasn't anime at all
So this is the power of metacritic

which is why days gone got shilled for weeks on Yea Forums?
Or spiderman?

It is literally shown on the map.
I played BEagle and the tea set was for Lorenz who is in Golden Deer, indicated by a yellow mark on the map.
It's one of the earliest fetch quest and you manage to not remember it.

Attached: 1561525831708.jpg (2048x1360, 235K)

gameplay: Conquest
I dont remember the stories of past games enough

>old FE has straight up anime mullets
>I don't like that the artstyle is so influenced in the current and modern anime, I miss when the FE's had a unique style,

Attached: 1560878664515.jpg (461x669, 29K)

was it really weeks?

Yes, it was for well over a month.

That game got pushed really hard, especially trying to make it seem it was only the evil SJWs keeping it down.

I started Golden Deers on my 2nd playthrough and holy shit Marianne is a fucking beast with her buddying talent

>where the artstyle didn't pretend to look like a generic seasonal anime
I don't know what kind of person thinks this, I can only imagine it was someone who either didn't play those games back in 2005 when they released or didnt watch seasonal anime back in 2005 when they released

Are the budding talents really worth it ?
I tried working on them but i felt like they weren't as effective as the strong points.
(I played BEagles so maybe that's why)

>without the obsolete free running including shitty fetch quests it would be a great tier FE.
I bet people like you would also prefer P3P than P3 FES

Attached: Stare misty.gif (379x387, 83K)

those hyper generic and still obviously wrong "criticisms" are an easy way to spot snoyfags just parroting the first thing they saw on Yea Forums.

why cant we get another normal fire emblem like radiant dawn or path of radiance

Ok someone give me a quick rundown on the gameplay. Is it really more casual than awakening? And is the school stuff really that intrusive? Pre-release they kept on saying that you could skip most of it but the school activities is all everyone seems to be talking about now

The story and cutscenes become fire emblemsque in the 2nd act. They even bring in the map and the pawns like in the Tellius games

You can skip it and its minorly intrusive, I dont like explore much so i do it once a month and the other 3 weeks are either battles or seminars

You can skip it all but youll miss on either waifuism or min maxing

>play Beagles route
>Have to kill Dimitri on chapter 17
>Send Edelgard
>13 damage with 66 accuracy and he gets 22 × 2 with 86 accuracy
>Noped the fuck out and try to use Hubert's dark magic
>92% accuracy
>He fucking misses
>Use petra to chip damage him
>3 × 2
>I end turn and he charges at Hubert and he uses a glowing ember and fucking crits dealing 431 damage
REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH HIM

Depends on how you look at the situation of it being more casual. Awakening technically had Lunatic+ something very non casual. There’s no mechanics as insane as Awakening pair ups however.
Byleth and Robin (and Kris/Corrin) are each the best unit in the game likely still but Robin is quite literally the most snowbally unit in the entire series

Different stuff than awakening, maps are really wide and benefit cavalry playstile a lot (thankfully there's canto)
School stuff during the week can be skipped by auto-instructing your students and you can skip sundays which is when you bond with the people of the academy/fight on paralogue maps/instruct your character and others

Did you really just equate a portable version of a JRPG getting cut here and there to make it work, with a streamlined SRPG series suddenly getting fucking fetch quests?

Surely I must be wrong because that would be the most idiotic thing in this whole thread.

>431 damage
Did he live?

>Jobbing on Dimitri
>With Hubert no less
Lmao.

Bad RNG here user.

The only comparisons I see to PoR are in how it handles giving out bonus XP. And that certainly sticks.
Its an example. Swap tea set with any found item or gift set for people not in your class and it doesnt show on the map.
Also, the issue is not just finding out who but the whole aspect of the errand running itself.
100% unnecessary in a franchise that worked fine with battle > prep > battle

9/11

That's what you get for following worst lord

Unpopular FE opinions
I really dislike Binding Blade and think it tells it’s story in a very shitty manner with Guinevere and Jahn just exposition dumping

Some of them are really good and probably something you’ll end up getting through normal play, like Bernie getting pass through riding and hilda getting seal speed through armor. Some aren’t really worth nabbing like reason on edel, but in general it might not be a bad idea to set aside a few lessons to get free skills.

It's really fucking good. No idea what Yea Forums thinks about it though since i'm avoiding threads about it like the plague since i'm still playing through the story.

tdlr it depends on the outcome, not all budding talents are equal

Even on other routes, Dimitri is a beast.

>Is it really more casual than awakening?
Definitely.
Lots of crutches for newcomers and casuals(time rewind, line that shows who enemies will attack next turn)

>And is the school stuff really that intrusive?
You can skip it but the game really lets you know that its probably not a good idea.
Auto-lecturing sucks due to auto selection and even if you skip, you dont skip every week/month at once but rather event per event, so skipping itself constantly reminds you of what you're missing out on.
Which sucks because the school stuff isnt well done in general.

I get your point, sorry If I'm autistic about details.
Honestly I'm not too fond of the entire teaching part and all.
Like free roaming, I feel like classes could have been implemented better. It's obvious at this point they won't go back to the old formula.
I still found it enjoyable enough to sink 25 hours on it this week end, and want to play more.
Is it the best FE ? No. But I suppose that comes with the fact we're so used to mediocrity that anything breaking the mold even a little bit, it's overrated.

Attached: no strong feelings.jpg (900x1200, 164K)

Sure, it's called 3Houses.
The first half of the game is basically just that: an actual prequel entry to a more traditional FE story

Picking between him and Claude was the hardest choice I’ve ever made in a game.
No regrets Golden Deer

Okay lets do this.

Only actually good games in the franchise are 4,5&7, all other games are just okay, including this one

That's one serious case of Ormille chin.

Attached: Ormillef Chin.png (226x215, 107K)

Claude = Odysseus
Dimitri = Diogenes
Edelgard = Achilles

I'm with you here.
I think the teaching/exploration part could've been a good addition, but being 90% fetch quests and just running/fast traveling around isn't it.
Hopefully the next game does it a bit better.

No worries goldenbro, you can play his route after you do Edelgard's (if you're okay with playing all 4 routes) since it's not optimal to play Edelgard's route and then the church route after (too much Edelgard).

>Diogenes
Diomedes*

Honestly yeah.
3 Houses is a lot of potential that's not being exploited fully.
If the next game improve on those basis, it would be great.

>Achilles
Who's Agamemnon?

Dimitri isn't a cynic though. He tells the truth that humans are weak on their own and must band together to protect one another but ultimately he's an optimist

Ohh that makes a lot more sense

>play the game in handheld mode
>become Asian
woah, nice easteregg Koei!

Rhea, probably.

lots of folks seem to agree that it's a damn good game.

Attached: reviews.png (1517x1142, 967K)

Shhhhh, you'll trigger Yea Forums with that post.

I agree with you that it's a good game

>journalists
ye sorry but I dont give one shit about them.
those idiots couldn't properly criticize a game even if they were paid to do so. its just big brand advertising.

I bought it and haven't played it yet lmao. I keep playing pokemon mmo instead

I mean I like it but these are the same fucks that praised Birthright

why is are they so fucking stingy with stat growth. Rng is locked per map generation so shitty rewind system doesn't help, I swear almost all classes every 3 lvls gets shat that on with minimum just so you can hear their crappy voice going "ooh noez" also I'm convinced they nerfed the armored knights stat growth into oblivion cause the highest I've ever seen was 4

>all those PoRfags whining about 3H
like pottery

It is a good game.
Just not living to its fullest potential.
Hopefully the DLC will add something to it.
I wonder what though. More details on the story ? Prequel ? After main story missions ?
Many possibilities...

don't break his circlejerk user, he has only just posted the cherry picked image!

I'm a PoRfag and it's my favorite FE since PoR. I am unsure if it beats out PoR for me, still gotta finish other routes.

im still waiting for the "soon" lunatic update to do my 2nd playthrough. hopefully its worth the wait

Why even bother doing that? The aggregated critics score is still 8.7 which is still toph(1.7 more than I'd give personally though.)
Making an image like his is just consolewar shitposting tier that reeks of BOTW or TW3 posting

Three Houses was my first real FE game and I find it unironically worse than FEH on mobile, (which I've been playing for the past year). So much time is wasted on unnecessary shit like fetch quests, running around, all kinds of generic anime dialogue, tapping around in menus etc. And the core gameplay is fucking PAIN IN THE ASS in terms of how you need to move the units compared to FEH's very fast controls; that makes fights already not fun but a chore. Doesn't help either that there's multiple times more units involved in a fight. There's more strategic thinking, unit building variety, and gameplay content in FEH... seriously... a fucking mobile game makes this time waste look bad. I mean there's little to no real depth in Three Houses especially compared to FEH. Not in gameplay, not in the planning phase between the maps. Can someone pinpoint me why I would play this instead of FEH?
and yes gacha this and that, at least the gameplay is not muddled with RNG hit and crit chances and there are way more than enough units to play around even as a free player in any case, so irrelevant point and you need to be a sperg to care

And another question, are all mainline FE games this terrible compared to FEH? If not, which game should I try then? I care about gameplay, not the cliche anime time waste bullshit. And yeah this post is designed to trigger FE boomers but I'm still looking for serious responses

Attached: 1460129499055.jpg (346x346, 19K)

What do you think of Radiant Dawn? I’m always curious on what PoR think of it

>and I find it unironically worse than FEH
>playing FEH
Stopped reading there

I heard you can exploit with training weapons, what exactly does that mean

Wtf my byleth is stuck at 19def and 16res at lvl fucking 40.

He is a glass cannon melts shit but dies after a fly touches him.

Fucking rng

The CGI cutscenes are weird. Sometimes they are pretty alright, sometimes they are jarringly bad, as if someone toyed around in Source Filmmaker.

>So much time is wasted on unnecessary shit like fetch quests, running around, all kinds of generic anime dialogue, tapping around in menus etc
So don't do it? It's entirely optional, you realize this yes?
The only mandatory thing you need to do are the red-quests and then you can just do the food buffs
>gameplay is not muddled with RNG hit and crit chances
Yes, because the RNG is loaded into the gacha end of it whereas hit and crit stuff in this game is the form of RNG and you have a lot more control over it, it's like this in every FE game

There's lots they won't/can't fix with post release updates.

What they can do for me personally though, is letting me turn of those red lines, to bring at least the manual aspect of assessing the danger of positioning back instead of letting the game do it for me.

My thoughts on it are very complicated I really didn't like what I think everyone didn't like about RD, that it feels awful to go through all those missions with god awful units forced on you. Like I was engaged enough with the story but parts 1 and 2 game play were like pulling teeth, just when I thought gameplay was getting good with part 3, you swap back to the part 1 cast that still sucks. Everything else about the game is great though, but being forced to use awful chars just feels, well awful.

My favorite FEs are 5 and 6, and so far I'm really enjoying 3H even though it's fundamentally way different from them. The new mechanics are a lot of fun and the maps have been good overall; no Awakening open rout fields or Conquest puzzles.

>level 35 on Dimitri
>He has 42 STR, 32 DEX, 31 SPD, 29 DEF, 26 RES, 21 LUK, 37 Charm
Jesus Christ what were they thinking when they designed this guy? He literally kills everything in his path

Is anyone else here an Awakening fan that basically can criticize literally every aspect of the game but still like it somehow despite everything else?

>tapping around in menus etc
Thats what other FE titles are.
Battle > prepping in menus > Battle.

>Can someone pinpoint me why I would play this instead of FEH?
Because you're probably just baiting: no. I mean I'd even agree that the game adds a lot of unnecessary shit, but the way you make it sound is just misrepresenting the games.

Me. I love Awakening despite its flaws

My ancestors enjoyed this

Attached: roastie toastie.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Nosferatu/resire started as white magic and stayed that way all until FE6, dumb newfag.

I think they can fix a lot in terms of adjusting AI and access to skills.
I think that's honestly why they're holding off on releasing Lunatic right away, because I'm guessing they want to understand how the new systems snownball and what tactics players are relying on now, so they can adjust Lunatic to account for those things

I'm not an Awakening fan but I can do just that.
I enjoy the game for what it is but my rating wouldn't even hit a seven.

Take a look at dimitri's maximum stats compared to everyone else, it's honestly baffling.

>mfw Edelgard commits hundreds of war crimes and people will forgive her because she is a cute girl

Attached: 1563131176566.png (702x753, 275K)

Requirements for dancer?

There are no black or white sides in this game user.

She's not even that cute, I executed her without hesitation.

child bearing hips

>So don't do it?
And I'm left with what? Annoying to control and incredibly depthless core gameplay and unit building? Literally FEH is better in both of these aspects. Tell me how it isn't? And even if you fail to admit that specific point, then Three Houses is just disastrously boring and monotonous game.

>Thats what other FE titles are.
>Battle > prepping in menus > Battle.
And so is FEH, more so than Three Houses. It also has way more prepping options.

>Because you're probably just baiting: no.
Okay so just "no" then. So you admit that three houses has incredibly less depth in gameplay and unit building. And I'm giving you a second chance cus I'm being serious and genuinely curious as to what people see in this series aside from FEH if the mainline games really are like this.

Decent charm stat, I believe they mention the number you need.
You also get 5 for free on the character you enter the contest with through dance practice.

Attached: punished dimitri.jpg (1720x1920, 883K)

Why is it important to you that Heroes is seen as a better game than the three houses?

>my only problem is the graphic, not the gameplay
I swear people do this on purpose.

> You doomed us all
> He can actually dance
What did he mean by this ?

>incredibly depthless core gameplay and unit building
>incredibly depthless
I have trouble believing that anyone who finds FEH to be tactical would find 3Houses on HArd to be easy and without depth.
It's not hard enough that it takes too long to figure out the right strategy, but it is deep enough that there is a right strategy

>kills your father
>experiments on her own house and your students because "why not"
>cucks you should you attempt to marry her
>Murders like no tomorrow
C O P E

Attached: 1558487210012.png (395x392, 157K)

No one truly fucking likes FE, they just pretend to do it while shitposting and having waifu wars on who should marry off who. The few who do enjoy the gameplay can't do anything but bitch the maps and difficulty suck and want every game to be lunatic difficulty or Conquest from the get go so they can tell themselves they're great at SRPGs. The few normies who enjoy it for what it is aren't allowed to because the rest of the crowd will always tell them that's wrong. FE is a cursed series and nothing will ever make that change.

Attached: Mipsy_Mipson8.png (408x479, 204K)

Attached: the best kind of bait.jpg (235x214, 9K)

I want to further validate my view of Yea Forums being filled with blue-pilled boomers that shouldn't be listened to. So far so good

> cucks you
Do you even know the meaning of the word ?
> Murders
And no other murdered needlessly ?
> Kills your father
Here's the thing user. You can still love your father but understand some sacrifices are necessary.
> Experiment on her own house and students
I'll give you that one

Dumb waifufag

Attached: 1518331127583.png (325x371, 229K)

It’s not always the case, but often the items are near where the owner was standing the month before

Oh, then carry on!

Who is the most Chad lord in the series?
my money is on Eliwood for being a Lord and a father while not dying. Also he can fuck a literal dragon so that’s cool

The more I heard about this game the less appealing it sound.

>people think there's no "good" or "evil" sides in this game
>Golden Deer is clearly the good guy route
>Blue Lions is neutral morality
>Black Eagle is evil unless you betray Edel
Imagine unironically falling for Edelgard's lies

Attached: 1563932291802.jpg (746x710, 94K)

>attack using units that enemy can't counter
>make use of gambit/support boosts by placing some units in advance
>bait enemies into disadvantageous normal terrain tiles

FEH has all this and more in faster and more compact battle maps with no RNG and with billion times more depthful unit building/customization. Literally the only defense you could have is the gacha which is absolutely meaningless hindrance even for free player if you actually played the game.

It took the flaws of the 3ds games and blew them way out of proportion. Feels nothing like the snes/gba/gamecube entries I liked. I'm sure it's for someone, but not for me.
6/10 would not play again.

> Falling for lies
> Not pretending to not know her motives but you actually do and incidentally you're cool with her plans
Imagine

In part 2 you can skip to a certain day like last weekend or last day of the month.

Everything is done auto I'd you're skipping.

>joke about fire emblem becoming a visual novel dating sims game
>its actually becoming just that
You spend a fucking month just walking around and doing random shit until a extremely easy battle on a shitty map and from what I heard there is even less chapter than previous games in the series too? I saw a cleared file that only had 22 chapters.

80 hours my ass you spend 60 of it playing dating sims.

You can't train train Dimitri in the second part (at least I can't) so maybe that's over-compensation

Also his battalion has broken stats and dmg.

best game in the series

It's a top 3 FE for me

>Blue Lions is neutral morality
They're good guys too. Just Dimitri got severely fucked over by Adrestia and the Church

Holy shit I can finally buy bait, it’s time to be a profisherman

It's a breath of fresh air compared to fates but I'd prefer a FE without any of the busywork between maps, or at least some difficulty, unit strength is out of control in three houses, it's like the designers wanted everyone to win even if they went with the most fucktarded class choices for every unit.

Only disappointment so far are the male students. They all fall into otome niches, and they're hardly likeable or different enough outside of those tropes. Only one I can think of that seems both sensible and down-to-earth is Ashe. I can hardly call any other student my bro I hate them all so much.

The accessibility of having any character do anything is good and bad. On my next run I plan to make everyone do what they're bad at and see how much is can actually hurt you.
The story is a bit predictable, but enjoyable. I'm glad it's darker than the last games were, but I'm sad that you can't completely pair off any one with any one else. That feels like a step back.
And the removal of the weapon triangle is the biggest travesty... RIP strategy, just get strong units and smash them together to win.

>starts a pointless war
>creates artificial crests
>sides with the Slitherers

A pretty good game. The amount of 0/10's from old FE fags is pretty amazing when I thought they were done after Awakening. I haven't finished even 1 route yet, but so far I would give it a 8.5/10. I plan on playing every route and if it is has good replay value I would move it up to a 9/10.

Someone just tell me its shit so I can stop being remotely interested in it.
The style is utter dogshit and I don't like the sound of some of the gameplay changes so I'm trying to hate the whole game and pretend it doesn't exist.

I'd say it definitely does over other fire emblem games given there are 4 routes and a total of 69 chapters with tons of paralogues that are exclusive to each route

>There's more strategic thinking, unit building variety, and gameplay content in FEH
Be more subtle next time.

>69 chapters
This is a long ass game holy shit

Someone post the pic of blue Lions and golden deers high-fiveing.

I hope guys are lionbros/goldenchads too

Attached: 1564157944946.jpg (900x517, 145K)

Man this looks so good

Attached: 1564352338797.png (1176x988, 317K)

This is how casuals think

Still did her road

kek

Play it faggot, you're missing out

Radiant Dawn was fucking shit after the first part.

I'm having fun with it. Blue Lions a best.

There are two groups of people that are now playing fire emblem. You have the spreadsheet autists like this user who just want to enjoy the strategic aspects, and you have the casuals/fujoshits who are in it for the characters and story.

The school aspects were just not made for you. It doesn't make the school part bad, it's just intended for another audience. If you dislike it, I highly suggest mashing start at every opportunity instead.