UA3 Thread, how are you all liking the game?

UA3 Thread, how are you all liking the game?

anyone else slightly disappointed?

Attached: marvel-ultimate-alliance-3---button-fin-1555529228205.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bw020gH9sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never played one of these games. What do you do in them?

My major disappointment is in how utterly garbage the camere is. I think this is the worst camera I've seen in a game in the past 10 years.

Attached: 1564060064892.webm (740x682, 269K)

Fight bad guys, think something like Gaunlet or maybe bit like Diablo

Wanda JUST edits when?

Gambit when
Juggernaut when
Iceman When
She-Hulk when

Still need to do Trials and Ultimate

I'm only disappointed in the lack of hubs and unique dialogue, I'm in love with everything else

I imagine we'll get Juggs in some pack since he's already got shit in the game. Gambit as DLC, Shulkie maybe in the FF pack.

Is this game heavy co op dependent or can I solo the whole game? Also how much grinding is involved?

You can solo but the AI is retarded.

You can finish it on single player, but there are a couple of things you'll need other players for to 100% since the AI is retarded.

Based antsposter

>All those forced female picks
Pass

I've beaten the game on superior solo and have done most of the trials (not 3 starred yet) what do you need co-op for?

There are some annoyances: your attack chains rarely stun enemies but if you get hit by one attack your spending several seconds stunlocked.

And I just got to Hel, which is a whole other level of shit.

Enjoy playing through Hel with the AI. It'll be you most of the time. Fuck, there's a single stretch that you basically have to fly straight through if you're playing solo cause the fight with the AI isn't even worth the headache.

Im only disappointed with performance and the grindiness in the later points of the game
Otherwise, Im having fun

>slightly
i regret spending a voucher on this trite.

Based dumbass consumer

That Strange fight is when i changed from mighty to friendly. Holy shit that was really really hars. What was wrong with that battle?

Do you think the DLC packs will include story missions?
Will MUA3 be the end of this franchise or do you think we'll see more?

You obviously didnt just play Dragon Quest Builders 2

I didn't. My eyes can't see below 15 fps.

jesus bruh, what team were you using?

Wow, you're an actual shitter

Game is fun but the camera is the worst. Haven't seen such a terrible camera in 20 years.

They said that DLC will have Story Missions

Elsa,Psylocke,Bamf and rider

You shouldn't really be having problems then

They were lvl 25-28

How do synergy attacks work in coop? ZR only works with AI players.

Press A when someone else is doing their move

Press R and hope that someone else hits A

i think it's OK. maybe the punishing dificulty at some points of the story mode. Dark dimenssion for example.

Yeah it's fun but I think the major lack of RPG elements like the hub areas, more open area design, dialogue branches, and meaningful character customization due to only 4 abilities really hurts the game. MUA1 is a game I've gone through dozens of times, I don't know if there's much of a point to go through MUA3 when there's only one thing you can do with the characters and you're better off just grinding rifts for meaningful advancement.

Is that it? I'm never able to react fast enough when I see that A prompt.

Just listen for the sound or the colored arc over your head

The sense of humor is very grating
>infinity sentinel
>"omg as if normal sentinels aren't bad enough xd teehee"
It's a minor gripe, I guess, but the characters are never surprised by anything, or show any real emotional reaction to anything.
>"we are on earth now, there's spider-man here, whatever"
>"oh hi, guardians, fancy meeting you here"
>"oh, we are now in the dark dimension, cool"
>"hi doctor strange, we are not even remotely surprised you are here"
>black panther summons an army of ghosts
>no one even comments on that
and other moments like that
I really miss the first game's cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=6bw020gH9sw

the first one was great. The 2nd one was released on Pc last year I think, but it ran like shit so I didn't touch it. This one is a Switch exclusive for the moment and so much time has passed between sequels that I don't think it will be as good as the first one because it is very likely not the same people did the third one.

>a Switch exclusive for the moment
>published by Nintendo
hmmm

Which one of you fucks wants to help me get the Wakanda box? Randoms online are as stupid as the AI

They're all reasonably popular characters, only Crystal feels like a wasted spot.

>ELEVEN SYNERGIES
>11

Attached: my-image(2).png (1216x647, 730K)

Fuck me why are Rocket/Groot so shit?

It's pretty great imo. Beat it mostly by myself but have been playing through again on superior and doing infinity trials with a couple friends. The camera can be complete dogshit sometimes when playing couch co op but that's really only happened to me in trials for some reason. Our team or Wolverine, Deadpool, Storm, and Magneto works pretty well. All in all it's a fun game thats good alone and even better with friends who know what they're doing

>Thanos has more synergies than her
Is this solely cause of "no more mutants"?

Post costumes you want

Attached: 6da737673e26c0e0dddf44ebea4a06e8.jpg (630x1116, 131K)

Iceman died when Marvel Comics made him gay.

Attached: 546551-1410023392_l.jpg (600x580, 103K)

Attached: alt costumes.jpg (3096x4080, 3.83M)

God, I forgot how cool the Phoenix five looked

100%. I think they're some of the best modern designs

Attached: 456x330.jpg (456x330, 73K)

That's deadpool x force is already in game

The Becky Spider Gwen Vs The Stacy Spider Woman

It helps that they're on the five best X-Men characters. They're only really missing Psylocke.

Why the FUCK is he the only one to get an alternate goddamn costume while the rest have FUCKING PALETTE SWAPS

>cap’s shield
>Mjornir
What the hell did they go through?

It worth reading?

Fuck no

At least it’s not the Endgame scene

Well its a palette swap, it's just done well

Attached: 7ms7uv6zfqb31.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

>Marvel fights really hard
>Green Goblin from Ultimate Spider Man would like to have a word with you

And need to kick out namor, yea

I enjoyed it but I've always been told I have bad taste.

r8

Attached: team.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

It was from a What If? story after Avengers vs X-Men, IIRC it was really mediocre.

Namor was fucking great when he was an X-Men and during his period in the Illuminati.

Good to know

This game has been made me realize how much I apparently missed the Xmen and now I’m on some kind of Xmen kick

Wonder why Loki dresses up like a male Thot with those black nails of his.

What? Male thots exist too you know.

Get a free trial of marvel unlimited and knock yourself out.

I'm currently reading House of M right now and it is pro mutant fan fiction, but it's enjoyable. More so because its nice to to view things through the MCU medium.

Attached: F56CFFC8-7E1C-4E9A-938C-96EF22F91DD3.png (200x246, 79K)

Gay Iceman x Pyro was hot

My girlfriend is a fan of the MCU, superhero movies in general, and comics to a lesser extent however she hasn't played too many vidyagaems.
How difficult is this game for a fucking casual? Is it the type of game that puts tension on your friendships (i.e. shared lives, restarting levels on any character dying, etc.)

Attached: 1564059981872.gif (316x240, 2.95M)

Only a FOOL would purchase this game. What will happen next is that they will release staggered DLC every 3 months featuring a couple of new characters who become instantly OP each time. You won't bve able to succeed in online without the DLC characters

The design is taken from comic books, except the mcu helmet and scepter, and the kneepads, which is kinda weird, seeing how Loki is one of the most popular characters from the MCU, you'd think they'd want to use the mcu design. I'm glad they didn't though.

Attached: Loki_Laufeyson_(Earth-616)_from_Thor_Vol_3_12_0001.jpg (1280x1990, 216K)

Just play on Friendly and hope she likes a character with a lot of synergy and you should be alright

My bro has no patience and him and I have been playing this no problem. Unfortunately he plays Scarlet ‘no synergy’ Witch

>Captain America
WW2, Classic
>Iron Man
Superior, Silver Centurion
>Thor
Ultimate, Beta Ray Bill
>Hulk
Joe Fixit, Maestro, World War Hulk
>Daredevil
Yellow and red suit
>Storm
Punk
>Wolverine
New X-men, Old man Logan
>Spider-Man
Superior, Black Suit, Scarlet Spider

She's a big spiderman fan but I've heard he's kinda shit.
Is SpiderGwen or Miles Morales better?

I haven’t played them much myself but Gwen and Miles have serviceable amounts of synergy. Spider-Man might be second lowest but he’s still alright. Scarlet Witch is just unnaturally lacking in synergy

You can basically get by playing anyone it’s just there are some characters who are significantly better than others. I’m hoping Team Ninja tweaks things a little as they add content

Sounds like you might be underleveled. I just hit the dark dimension and everyone is lvl30

Dark Dimension is technically level 25

Should've gone with his AoA attire

Attached: 267160112016211.png (1024x1376, 1.51M)

The fight really is significantly harder when your teammates go down and between the billion attacks on-screen at any given moment and your AI teammates having no concept of how to dodge, you’re likely to be the only one left at some point unless you’re busting out synergy attacks left and right

I beat phase 2 by running around the arena as Wolverine getting my health back between bouts of ‘going in to do some damage and being wombo-combo’d for half my health’

Superior Iron Man, yellow Daredevil, purple Hawkeye

Attached: Superior_Iron_Man_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg (777x1200, 205K)

So if Cyclops and Colossus are the first FreeLC, who’s gonna the next?

Ant-Man

But how long ant-bro?

ANTS

I want Squirrel Girl. For one, with Team Ninja behind it, we don’t have to worry about her looking butt ugly

Camera is manageable. The AI is whats killing the game for me
>Get to Wakanda
>Section where you have to stop the Panther Canon
>Fucking team mates keep running out into the line of fire because enemy aggro
>Need to use Synergy attack to get Ability Orb chest
>They would just up on the fucking crate with me

Same here. Also that fucking stressful but in Hel where you have to go through the wizard of oz looking place with green force fields where your team get stuck and die.

Had to fly out of there and ignore the mobs as it was too much

Still waitin on MvC4, only five-six more years

You’re eyes can only see cock faggot

Yes, I'm seeing a cock faggot right now as I reply to you.

Nigger they’re super heroes
They see weirder shit in their cereal box

In both of these situations I used Spiderman and just swung through as quick as I could. Even then I was still getting fucked up. Those parts are fucking ridiculous

Imo wolverines x force costume is the best he's ever had. Especially since my team is xforce members most of the team it would be amazing

Attached: Wolverine-in-X-Force.jpg (963x481, 67K)

Most of the time*

Fuck Hel and it’s
>hurr you hit the guy into the green pit lava shit? Good luck getting to him while he spams axes at you forever because if you touch it, you take damage but it doesn’t affect him.

>Ultron fight
>has the laser attacks between boss stages
>the AI don't even bother to avoid being hit by them and takes damage anyway
That made no fucking sense to me because in the Shadowlands level the AI don't trigger the wall traps.

Attached: 1559100723617.png (2735x1878, 1.42M)

I had played all I care to play in the first weekend. I would have kept it for the epic butts, but the gameplay got old fast.