Triss or Yennefer ?

>Like you have a choice

Attached: YNT.png (475x278, 198K)

Book readers pick Yen, Game onlys pick Triss. Its the truth, there's no escape.

Yeah Yennefer is a cunt so not much of a choice

Book reader here. I still choose Triss. Triss fucked up towards the middle but Yen was been a bitch from the start

Muh mothering Ciri isn't an excuse
Muh hunchback isn't an excuse

Once you go red, you will die in bed.

yen simply because the game gave me the feeling that's how it's meant to be

Attached: 3080591 - StevenCarson The_Witcher Triss_Merigold.jpg (1927x3000, 2.98M)

Reminder that witcher 3 is daughteru simulator not waifu simulator

based neet

Yen is a upfront cunt and Triss is a deceptive cunt, the only choice is not to choose at all. Why get tied down?

Ciri is shit. I make sure to get the ending where she dies all the time.

>never read the books
>picked Yen since she was built up so much and is supposed to be Geralt's proper partner from the books
>despised her behavior in almost every cutscene she's in
>only found her tolerable when she shows up in B&W
Shani is best girl though.

Based and brothelpilled

Why not her in book and vydia ?

Attached: Shani.jpg (738x415, 74K)

I got halfway through one (1) of the books, realized the books were trash and CDPR did the heavy lifting and I picked Yen anyway.

Firstly Yen is objectively hotter by virtue of not looking like Sid the sloth, secondly she's entertaining and understands banter. Thirdly and perhaps most importantly, she doesn't have a god awful yank accent that makes me want to flying headbutt her.

I started with the 2nd game, then went back and played the first game, then read the books

I still prefer Triss, Yen just isn't my type, I don't want to have to be stressed out with my partner, to me a relationship should be relaxing, and if it isn't, then you are just staying together for some other reason than actual attraction (kids, fear of being alone, lazyness, etc)

Triss has bigger boobs so she won by default.

In game Yen

& Steven Carson's Triss

Love her shotgun

But they are attracted to each other, it's just that they are flawed and somewhat shitty people, both of them but Yen more so.
You clearly have never fallen in love with a shitty person, it happens and in fact attraction can be so strong you will just stay together and get used to retarded arguing every week followed by hatesex and then lovesex.
Though I would believe that grand majority of people prefer chill relationships instead of a retarded rollercoaster.

Fair enough, depending on what book you read you could of started off on the wrong foot but thats besides the point. Yen only looks the way she does because of magic, but the rest of your points apply 100%.

>the only choice is not to choose at all
So, which one of them is the lesser evil?

A fellow man of good taste I see.

What's happened to her left leg?

>You clearly have never fallen in love with a shitty person
I have, and it burned me hard, so much that personality is a BIG deciding factor for me, and I will pass up a 10/10 if she is a complete cunt
I don't need that shit in my life

Anyone except Zoltan

Triss is far better looking than Manjaw McGee and has bigger tits so Triss easily

Yen is cruel, controlling and cuntish but that's a mask, she melts like butter once you get passed her exterior, what she wants deep down is to be loved and have a quiet family life because she's still that twisted unloved hunchback on the inside. Being an infertile sorcerress helped her achieve on of those but denied her from the other. It is telling though she always has Ciri's best interest in mind showing where her priorities lay at all times.

Triss is outwardly cute and innocent but that's her mask, inside she's deeply manipulative, controlling and most worrying of all: self-serving. She will do the right thing only so far as it helps her achieve her selfish goals like aiding Ciri when it means scoring points with Geralt so she can have sex with him for example and selling later selling Ciri and Geralt out when it meant scoring points with the Lodge. She's isn't an evil mastermind though, she wants status, sex, and satisfaction, nothing completely unreasonable being with Triss would be about trying to play a few moves ahead and always keep her desires in check.

Who you prefer depends on your personality though. If you want a comfortable and pastoral life Yen, if that sounds too dull and the idea of growing out together without adventures and intrigue sounds dull Triss is the way to go.

>caring about this horrible shoehorned waifu subplot
>not grieving for the fact that there was no succubus "bad end" scene

saved all of his witcher works

>she wants status, sex, and satisfaction
Don't we all?

Game player.
Yen.

Thank god for slushe. Now that sad panda is gone, futa is harder to find, I think I prefer 3d futa too.

Yes, That was the point.

>Who you prefer depends on your personality though. If you want a comfortable and pastoral life Yen, if that sounds too dull and the idea of growing out together without adventures and intrigue sounds dull Triss is the way to go.
So basically adults want Yen and children who are too young to post here want Triss?

imgagine if he starts doing fulltime animation

>There are people in here who don't realise the most bitchy women are by far the most loving once you truly get to know them.
Sad. Triss is too desperate I like the joy of the hunt.

I wouldn't boil it down like that, some people want excitement in their life and the idea of living in a cottage in the woods doing daily chores sounds like hell. Some would greatly perfer being at court, having sex with a court mage, getting involved with politics and schemes. For other that cottage in the woods is heaven.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2048x1106, 2.22M)

They've been doing that shit for like 30 years though...

Without magic Triss would look like Micheal Jackson after Sodden. What's your point? All the sorceresses used magic to morph their bodies hot. It's literally a plot point that a lot of sorcerers and sorceresses start as the abandoned or the deformed before they're taken for training. They all fix what they don't like about themselves afterwards.

>Cavill only looks the way he does because of IRL alchemy
Does it really change anything?

He would be the best in the game as long as he stuck with triss and ciri. His Yen models is off and so are a few others. He could improve them a bit but he seems fine with them.

I would love full animations since the full length video futa game is so small, so to say.

Finished 3 recently and went with
Triss because redheads, but the entire game I felt like it was forced and Yen was the right choice

Which is why The Witcher games being RPGs was a tad odd of a choice. Geralt has such a well defined character in the books. Yes book Geralt would definitely be in the Yen camp, he hates his job, he hates politics, he hates being "Geralt of Rivia the Witcher" but destiny denies him any chance at a peaceful life. He is bound to Ciri and everyone wants to use her for their own schemes and he's forced to protect her. You can break down his order of priorities pretty simply so if we're going by what Geralt would choose 80% of the time there is only once choice that actually fits in-character. So you just have to accept that in the games most people won't be playing Geralt in-character and are instead playing as if they were Geralt, what would they do if they were in Geralt's shoes not necessary what Geralt would choose for himself. Because we know how he'd choose to play it, he'd be neutral as long as possible trying to avoid getting dragged into any conflicts on one side or another, mock both sides for their hypocrisy, finally get to a point where he can no longer stay neutral so he has to make a choice, weight whichever is the lesser evil, and then regret whatever choice he ended up making rest of his life.

God I just want to lop that thing off with a fucking gelding knife

Yen, of course. Her and Geralt's love is true.

Attached: magics gone yen.webm (860x480, 2.92M)

My Yea Forumsros. Got out of a relationship like that like a year ago. Simultaneously the best and worst relationship I’ve ever had. Still like Yen over Triss, but Shani is best girl.

Yennefer

Triss is literally mentally underdeveloped

Literally how can Yenn dicklets compete?

They're both deranged "people."

Attached: 1434023391655.jpg (1562x2612, 737K)

the one nigger that knows it

for geralt, yen
for me, ciri

"also, i dissapeared for months and months without giving you any reason or explanation. Now come here gimme a kiss 'love of my life' "

>not a single cute guy in the entire series
lmao

Triss obviously

Attached: The-Witcher-Anna-Shaffer-as-Triss-Merigold.jpg (1400x700, 87K)

why would the series pander to women? they don't make 10% of the consumer base in gaming

People who unironically pick Yen because "m-muh books!' Honestly should go off themselves for being spineless cunts who can't make their own decisions. These are the same people who shit themselves and scream about "muh neutrality!'

Honestly, Triss and Yen are both top tier choices. But YOU should pick which girl is best, dot'n pick a girl because it's "muh canon". Don't be a spineless cuck anons, make your own choices, based on merits you deem reasonable.

Crushed.

>Like you have a choice
Yep, Shani all the way.

This

Attached: 1545552455312.png (868x958, 258K)

No cute guys = shit.
Geralt is ugly on the inside and outside lmao

Attached: 1554098670979.png (1440x2560, 1.98M)

Gay

they're both shitty romance options

Disregard females, hang out with your witcher brothers.

Attached: prank.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

The true good ending

this bitch will literally sew you back together after you go play with the boys
this is true love here guys

Attached: the-witcher-3-guide-des-fins-003.jpg (1280x720, 500K)

>not a single cute guy in the entire series
>lmao

Vernon, Iorveth, Dandelion and you could add more depending on your taste. Not to mention Geralt himself.

this was the best part of the game

only played games. picked yen.

They're both cunts but Triss has fucked her way through the entirety of Kaer Morhen.

>that yennefer on netflix
I don't know shit about witched but why does she looks like a Yea Forums poster?

Triss is more easy to opress as fuck toy and has bigger tits. Yennefer is more bossing.

>kaer morhen
>4 guys
if that is your excuse, dude Yen is a whore in the books

I haven't read the books so I can't speak to that but fucking your bros is pretty spiteful imo.

I like the idea of marrying Yen because hot white hair lady thinks of her as a mother and she worries about her more than Triss does. And the ending is more comfy. However... I also like the idea of pumping my semen inside plump ginger pussy every night. It's truly a dilema

Neither. Shani is leagues better than both of those cunts.

i don't know man, i don't feel good with a woman that has multiple wizard partners around the world while being all lovey dovey with you

Witcher fans, I present, your showrunner Laura Hissrich

Attached: 1519764759045.png (606x282, 33K)

>Vernon
Looks like a 50 year old depressed alcoholic
>Ioverth
Looks like an alley thug that will shank you for a dollar. At least he is better looking than Vernon or at least younger looking
>Dandelion
The only one ok looking, but is more sleazy than cute
>Geralt
Pig ass needs to be absorbed by the face and soul for the witcher ceremony to be completed.

Like I said both are cunts, par for the course with sorceresses.

The lack of stevencarson triss in this thread is troubling.

lambert

who is the semen demon?

brainlet

Attached: context.png (539x910, 83K)

Hissrich more like fisstech lmao

>without them, there's no drama
So she admits that different races and creeds cannot get along.

Why is it so scary to have a show based on Slavic folklore with all white people? I thought race didn't matter?

Almost perfect

left is triss, right is some gypsy fortuneteller, dunno why is she on the picture

Attached: 1477397969532.jpg (600x450, 90K)

Ciri.

how can yen compete

Attached: sample-c4ba883ff47cafbf0640734638643f25.jpg (517x1000, 67K)

what the fuck is wrong with her knee?

This guy sure loves putting a fat cock on Triss

nothing at all

Attached: 5c8f64253f0d0.jpg (2560x1440, 1.96M)

Umm dude, look closely

Absolute retard. The books make CDPR writing look like a joke

really not sure what you mean

Attached: 5c8f6428cb7bd.jpg (2560x1440, 1.76M)

too big

>

buddy, pal, he goes much bigger than that

Attached: sample_67daa4ed0a37e362798cf76f03a60d1b.jpg (850x1745, 328K)

The madman, I don't see the point though

>that Carson image of Ciri and Trish domming Yen
muh

he likes them big, just his personal taste

Attached: e738d5b4c4408bcaea9c78bdbeec637d.jpg (2412x4096, 1.01M)

Yen, between two manipulative bitches I prefer the one that is at least honest about it.

Yennefer makes Geralt act like a teenager, Triss makes Geralt act like an adult. And they're both sappy garbage compared to Keira Metz.

>can't have children
What's the point? Pump and dump both and get a better fertile wife.

Nice!

Shany.

;)

Attached: 1561610893503.jpg (605x1200, 337K)

more please

Neither. Focus on Ciri.

>black Triss with brown hair
Bravo Netflix, bravo.

kek

oh sure, Laura is not one of those histerical SJW no no, she totally just want to make a great series...

read
more

Attached: retard.png (718x720, 71K)

>it's not about fantasy at all
>it's about family
She's the kind of writer that turns everything into a teen high-school drama.

totally a non political person who will do great for the fans!

Attached: 1525784368373.jpg (2780x1154, 1.11M)

exactly

but PLEASE tell me how amazing she is, and incredible competent i assume to adapt such a huge franchise with this massive fanbase (of white guys)

Attached: DmOJAlLUYAA83qF.jpg (1116x1200, 217K)

based anglophile

>it's about family
It is.

gamer only here, picked yen without question 5x over.