What mobile games you play

What mobile games you play

Attached: 0E2D110B-56F6-4B3F-B621-525E33F32A37.jpg (1242x2075, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMzSld98Xqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god i want to to rape her

Akinator. Super Toss the Turtle.

Attached: 1559566215722.png (379x329, 85K)

My phone can't even play DL. It lags and doesn't load sprites.

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. I’ve played everyday since I satarted about 3 months ago. I love it, but apparently when I look it up most people seem to consider it a dead game. Other than that not really anything so awaiting suggestions.

literally just dragalia lost.
i have like every 5 star and adventurer max unbind

only spent like 50 bucks on the game since i started playing a year ago

Attached: sarajevo war.jpg (1200x786, 269K)

Snake.

I dont play mobile games. Not because I hate mobile games but because nothing on them really interests me that Ive found. I do emulate some older games on mine though.

Attached: 1551632328587.png (500x500, 233K)

Dragalia Lost, i skip ticket most of my stuff or just log in to give ifts to dragons,
Naruto Blazing, if theres a new mission, i usually 100% in about 15 minutes and then proceed to login daily until something new happens. Anniversary is coming in like 2 weeks atleast.
FEH, pretty much the same as above.
Tales of the Rays, kinda the same, unless its an event im interested in, then i grind away. Summer Judith in afew days and will definitely grind the fuck out that event.

Attached: 1561833528227.webm (950x534, 2.69M)

This is the first time I've ever seen another swgoh player on here.
If you want traya shards user my guild is active and helps newbies despite being 120m gp

I would if the account transfer feature didnt require me to write down a fucking code and I refuse to start over.

I have DL and I got Gala Cleo, I'm very pleased because Cleo is my favorite and I missed her Christmas one because Lily blocked me. Also because I missed Veronica, the only one I didn't get from the collab.

Attached: cleobw.jpg (1591x2000, 471K)

I play grubble in retirement home mode.

>tfw don't have enough catfood to get any more ubers from this
>but already have Eva 00 and 02
>they stomped Angel 13 just fine
eh

I play Battle Cats since 2013. Errr, i also want to play FGO (i read a lot of wikia pages about it's characters so i kinda got interested in playing it), but i don't need any more of these gacha games. There's also a game called "Bouncy Ball", a nice platformer game with simple controls, also playing it since 2013

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-134818.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Just donate, user ;):)

FGO

Attached: 1528354311862.gif (358x750, 604K)

Don't know what you mean but I only really use 00 regardless. Excellent defensive unit that annihilates wave-based damagers like Crazed Moneko and leagues above most of the other ubers in the pool.

Soul Knight since it works offline, kind of fun for a few minutes, and I barely get good service where I work.

PUBG
I think I'm in Gold.

Just Dragalia and now Pokémon Masters

Ayyyy pretty glad Dragalia is pretty popular

The best mobile game

youtube.com/watch?v=vMzSld98Xqs

>Langrisser
I just spend half an hour doing the daily quests to get items needed to strengthen up your guys.
>Dragalia Lost
If there's an event where you have to do a boss fight with other people, I usually play this for an hour or two due to basically being able to play for as much as I want without hitting the stamina limit and so I could get all event rewards
>Fate Grand Order
Just doing daily quests and events to strengthen up my team but I've hit a dead wall because I don't have materials needed for Ascension
>Granblue Fantasy
I only play one quest a day. It's a shitty browser game on phone, and I have no idea why it's so popular
>Valkyrie Anatomia
Fan of the Valkyrie Profile series and I actually like the gameplay. Getting the characters is such an obvious money drain, I have no idea how people could stomach it
>Starlight ReLIVE
Cute game, but I feel like I'm always too underleveled when I try any quest

I'm still sad that Quiz RPG is dead, though. Doing quiz games was fun, even if I had no idea about American History. I really need to know if there's a clone of it somewhere.