Ask a guy who just signed up for EA access on PS4 to simulate girls I know IRL make me their live-in sissy bitch...

ask a guy who just signed up for EA access on PS4 to simulate girls I know IRL make me their live-in sissy bitch anything

>pic related

Attached: sims3s.jpg (999x1053, 1.72M)

do you have a chastity cage?

Any pics of the one in the sweater?

>want to be a dirty degenerate
>playing the ps4 version
At least play the pc version and use mods you faggot

>sims
>console
shiggy diggy

Not in real life and it isn't an option in the game.

op delivars

dont have dedicated gaming PC, also this was all a pretty impromptu decision

Attached: rightsim.png (1170x1410, 2.85M)

she cute. make an honest woman out of her sim

Cute, would sub for

I actually just installed the game and am messing with mods and wicked whims right now. Gonna try to recreate the DOA girls

dae I already put her on the path to successful business woman. the other 2 are sluttier and dumber, they all more or less evoke their real life counterparts

they actually added a set of items in the laundry dlc called “wickered whims”
theyre just laundry baskets and stuff but its really funny to me

>dont have dedicated gaming PC
Sims 4 is extremely easy to run. It's not like Sims 3 where we invented quantum computing just to see if we could stop stuttering. You could probably run it just fine on any integrated graphics.

op here with my sim pics (minus fag OP)

Attached: simstho.jpg (1175x1674, 2.62M)

based

Okay now post yourself

1 and 3 look like ladies. 1 has expressions that you would never get over in marriage, and she would at some point be physically revolting to look at.
Number 2 couldn't be more unattractive if she tried.

3 is a real qt.

nu

>Number 2 couldn't be more unattractive if she tried.
oh boy there are many ways to do that

implying she'd be hotter if obese

Not in my opinion. That's how ugly her look is. I'd literally rather fuck a whale then get near that and all it likely encompasses.

her style is literally almost permanent bikini + sunglasses mode, so that's how she rolls around in the game

Attached: simm.png (1072x1438, 2.05M)

PC gaming is for autistic faggots. Enjoy the empty wallet.

>On ps4
Why? You can't mod it and 4's dull without them. I'm on ultra graphics with a nivida notebook graphics card from 2013, you should be good to go.

Attached: not wearing blush just drunk.png (1366x768, 693K)

What are you trying to achieve with this? You tryin to fuck em or something?

>buying video games
>buying the sims
ishygddt

Now i know why my dad didnt want me playing sims growing up. He didnt want me to end up like OP.

OP here, decided i'll look into it. It's cuz I actually paid $5 for a month of EA access just to try out UFC 3 but ended up playing Sims 3 instead.

my main computer's a decent macbook pro that can likely run it, but it's got almost no internal space. im dling a torrent now though and if it works ill give it a go.

It's super easy to run on PC, and the sex mods are out of this world

>playing nu-sims on console

Attached: 7645345.jpg (643x541, 29K)

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?