This is going to be such a disaster. I can't wait, bros

This is going to be such a disaster. I can't wait, bros.

Attached: file.png (1200x803, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Op8ftEAMaE
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1130270/PS4-release-update-The-Last-of-Us-2-Death-Stranding-PS5-latest/amp
sie.com/en/corporate/release/2016/160614a.html
sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1130270/PS4-release-update-The-Last-of-Us-2-Death-Stranding-PS5-latest/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What makes you say that?

>A Hideo Kojima game

I hope so, Kojima is a little bitch

I really hope it ends Kojima's career. Using actors (and shitty b-movie directors) likeness is so fucking tacky. Make your own goddamn character. You make video games not movies or plays.

Tortanic was a mistake

Have we gotten any closer to a coherent plot synopsis?

>ends Kojima's career
impossible, he's with sony now. they dump hundreds of millions down the drain each year on the shitty movie studio they refuse to sell.

>look at all these books and movies I have
>The same copy pasted textures over and over again
What did Hideo "perfectionist" Kojima mean by this?

Attached: file.png (1953x992, 1.7M)

Just the enigma that is Heartman.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Op8ftEAMaE

DS will be the "playstation classic" of videogames, only Kojima will buy it in day 1.

Sour Grapes: The Thread

Attached: DeathStrandingGoldFace.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

>not keeping multiple copies for your collection
pleb

someone post the benny hill gameplay webm

It will be biggest win or biggest flop.
Either way i'm in and gonna enjoy the ride.

Expecting for the next Mario Bros with "a Shigeru Miyamoto game" in cover.

>only upcoming playstation exclusive that looks vaguely interesting
>Yea Forums shits on it because a game that kojima had no interest in making turned out underwhelming

What's this game about again?

Attached: 1546022485307.jpg (540x443, 29K)

Gonna play it on youtube for free.

hollywood actors walking around and doing things

Half of Yea Forums will praise it as a masterpiece the other half will call it a movie

I'm probably gonna do both.

>Yea Forums is two person

>im a retard

Do you hate J.J Sutin? are you illiterate?

There's literally gameplay details on the website that spell it out clearly. Why the fuck do retards pretend this is some incomprehensible game because there are story details that haven't been explained yet? Yeah, that reveal trailer WAS pretty far out, but it was also three fucking years ago.

Attached: Wojak crater.jpg (645x729, 81K)

cope

Hang on a sec

I think you're dodging the question

Attached: 1551855395024.jpg (250x219, 14K)

>tfw wont play it because cant do tense/oppressive atmosphere games
>will watch a full no commentary playthrough on youtube
it will basically be a movie for me but i might think it's a masterpiece

I hate that you're right. I just miss the glory days of the PS2 with its constant stream of fun games each with a unique look and feel. To see photorealistic depictions of Hollywood nobodies running around empty forgettable landscapes being paraded as the next big PlayStation game is a nightmare scenario

Oh, you are the cancer.

not really sure how desu, i'm probably smarter than you and better than you at most things

It's an open world action adventure game where you traverse the terrain delivering items to different colonies. The open world is like SotC where it just acts as a landscape to get across, but in Death Stranding there's going to be more elements at play such as the extendable ladder we saw in the trailer. There are supernatural entities that you'll need to avoid (the black shadow people) and certain events will create changes in the landscape, meaning you'll have to find different paths. There's also a WW1 inspired afterlife that you'll have to escape from each time you die, and it seems like it'll be more action focussed than the rest of the game. The narrative will elaborate on these ideas and give better context.

Apply yourself next time and fuck off. All of this information is readily available through the trailers and written information on the website.

Attached: angry-man-trumpet-in-manhattan.jpg (900x900, 48K)

Former Kojima supporter here. We can't let this cringe chilren of men fag emo shit release.

I dunno about you but this is a pretty unique looking game that seems to have some fun mechanics, if you're into survival games that is.

>Mad Max Amazon Prime simulator

Attached: dutch.png (1131x894, 505K)

>letting some slant eyed jew take my money for an interactive movie.

Not even once.

Spoilers; you're actually the baby. The story is being seen through the eyes of the baby. This entire game is just one big mindfuck and you're in purgatory with some dude using your soul while in actuality you're in the emergency room with Mads who's trying to revive you through VR training

What little gameplay they've shown looks like absolute garbage and it's impossible to be unique if they're just making photorealistic character models that look exactly like the actors. I'm not even sure what survival mechanics this will have. Suitcase attacks and climbing ladders? Exciting

The quality of the game and your interest in the mechanics is beside the point. The point is that there's very clear information about the game in terms of how it'll play and the genres it'll incorporate.

>even though MGSV story sucked, it had gameplay elements that were pretty decent
>when you strip away all of MGS gameplay, and only have the motherbase walking around and lengthy cutscenes = death stranding
>journalists: OH YES THANK YOU KOJIMA SO GOOD 10/10
you're going to be disappointed, but you'll buy it anyway won't you Yea Forums? I am, fuck.

Attached: a happy dog.gif (368x368, 1.72M)

I dunno, a world that has randomly occurring events that'll change the way you'll have to traverse it seems like a neat idea to me. I'm a little skeptical about the game myself, but there's enough drawing me in to play it.

It will be a piece of shit game that receives critical acclaim just like TLOU

Oh yeah MGSV had that. Like sandstorms and shit. It was gay

>I dunno
Zoomer

>delivery quest simulator

Attached: 1511270405113.jpg (540x720, 48K)

Why is TLoU bad? I don't think it's the best game ever but it's very far from bad. Also "movie game" isn't an argument.

>bro wants to buy TLOU for PS4, its like $10
>tell him don't bro its overrated fucking trash, don't do it
>but everyone says its good
>okay I warned you though bro
>he buys it
>plays like half the game
>"yeah you were right bro, its dog shit"
why is TLOU so praised? fucking dogshit. Even I barely got through Uncharted but at least Uncharted is kinda good?

Yes, you play as a delivery man which was established over 12 months ago. Glad you're caught up.

TLoU is like Uncharted if those games had characters that were vaguely engaging, combat that wasn't weightless and shitty and a story that wasn't completely hollow. Uncharted 1-3 are the most overrated games I've ever played, TLoU is pretty good though.

>TLoU is absolute dogshi-

Attached: God Tier TLOU Gameplay.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

>Also "movie game" isn't an argument.
Of course it is

mate I can lay down mines in Sniper Elite and have better shooting and even better graphics in that game. LOL and the enemies aren't braindead like that Webm

Oh great this fucking retard is here trotting out the ONE Webm he has of this game. Ayo you fanook you're gay and your taste sucks kill yourself

i was too busy being triggered by how he wastes space on his shelves

What is this webm supposed to be showing?

-t

the nintenbitch is afraid

Strand games always end up sucking

No it's not. A game being cinematic doesn't automatically equate to it being bad. If we only had cinematic games it would be a problem, and I'm getting annoyed at the games that are starting to ape it, but variety is the spice of life and occasionally different approaches to the same medium can be a good thing.

>The open world is like SotC where it just acts as a landscape to get across

That's not Open. That's just a very pretty set of railroad tracks.

Attached: tumblr_ptdmvsKxe81s6vsgt_540.jpg (540x526, 86K)

The story will either be too sparse, or too weird/vague just for the sake of it over the course of like 30 hours. The gameplay will either be too much of a walking simulator, or what bases/combat there is isn't good enough or not enough of it. Like MGSV has good gameplay, but the bases in that game are such a letdown and don't really require much from the player

i don't have any respect for anyone that's liked a naughty dog game made after 2003

Demons souls is a classic. Based

V had good mechanics, but the core gameplay loop didn't make particularly good use of them, like GZ did.

Then what is an open world? You're going to have areas that you need to get to and you can approach them from any angle. Sounds pretty open to me.
I'm a little nervous about the story. The characters seem interesting enough, but I feel like it might be too on the nose or needlessly complicated.

I legit laughed during the trailer that debuted the gameplay and it was just the protag running from dudes and taking hits. My favourite experience in Vidya.

>Yea Forums thinks RE2 remake and Sekiro will be shit
>they're good
>Yea Forums thinks death stranding will be shit
Hmmmm

>Yea Forums thinks RE2 remake and Sekiro will be shit
no one said this

I said it.

You weren't here for the daily threads bitching about the two games leading up to their release? Remember the autist constantly posting the webms in RE2 threads? What about all the fags claiming Sekiro would be shit because it was published by Activision in the West? The vendetta against those games went against the usual shitposting, it was impossible to talk about those games on Yea Forums. Death Stranding is in a similar boat.

Doesn't he like stiffly drop the suitcase at one point too? Lmao it was a pathetic showing and it's no surprise Kojima loaded the trailer with cinematic shit cus he knew zoomers and normies would eat up the walking dead homo and meme directors. Game is going to be absolutely garbage and its defenders are the cancer killing gaming

Those were 90% shitposting, though.

based

Dumb nintenlard

It really wasn't. People were sure they'd end up being bad.

so is this

i can't believe there existed a human that thought a thing
kojima is a good writer now

I hate souls-shit so I never bothered, but I get the impression that Sekiro ended up disappointing a good chunk of people

Diehard Soulsfags are very autistic. They believes Dark Souls is literally perfect and that every game should be exactly the same.

Do you guys even hear yourselves when you write all this trite out?

Attached: 1439424101912.png (573x275, 228K)

This. All I see in this thread is
>waaah why is it only on PS4 REEEEEE

Stay mad poorfags.

Whew. He looks hungry!

Attached: 1507961554514.png (705x853, 47K)

Imagine seething so much you want it to flop. We all know it wont be above 94 on meta,sell like hotcakes and kojima will announce another new ip exclusively for ps5

Funny thing is, Kojima would probably like it if people call it a movie

>angry-man-trumpet-in-manhattan.jpg
kek, don't let them make you feel like that poor bastard, they don't even care and will end up buying the game when it's finally revealed.

Cope and dilate, you seething Xtranny

This game BTFO out of Yea Forums so hard

>have to avoid black shadow people
So it’s a simulation of a the US?

Attached: DIE-HARDMAN.jpg (800x1065, 375K)

I'm not going to buy the game, the empty open world is what kills it for me.

Attached: IMG_20190729_100253.jpg (1582x1057, 378K)

This "game" could be Kojima shitting on Norman Reedus's face for 2hrs and Sony fanboys and IGN would still call it a 10/10 Masterpiece

>IT'S A STRAND GAME
what did he mean by this

gojira

cool glasses

that it's a shipwreck of a game

Is the English translation of Kojima's games really shit, or is the writing actually that bad? I recently played through every Metal Gear and the plot was excessively contrived nonsense with anime-tier dialogue. Things made more sense when I went to the wiki, but it never felt like anything was well explained in the actual games.

>shoot someone with shotgun from 5 feet away
>he flinches
Amazing.

>tfw when kojima has his own PC version of the game that he can enjoy in 60fps
>everyone else forced to play on the PS4 in 30fps with lowered graphics.

Attached: 1551414200877.png (900x818, 470K)

>Walking sim
>Interesting

I'm expecting a MGSV situation where the game is almost literally just the trailers and nothing beyond it. All the cutscenes will be much lamer in context. The open world will suck. It will feel "rushed" despite Kojima having all the time and resources he could ever hope for.

>all these seething faggots that cant afford a ps4 in the current year
LOL GET MONEY POORFAGS

anything labelled "created by Hideo Kojima" will literally be considered a masterpiece by the mainstream press, so regardless of how bad it actually is it will still sell from the press hype

Attached: yuri's revenge.gif (500x282, 1015K)

Hollywood wankery

>Reeee everyone mean because they no playstation

Hes still buttblasted that MGSV wasnt a movie like MGS4

That's literally what his games are

Kojima is a hack

It's so hard to form connections when you can't shake hands.

Attached: KOJIMA IS A HACK.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

>100 days away
>still no footage of anyone actually playing the game
>just "trailers" of characters and screenshots of the main character just sitting/standing around empty ass open worlds

>pc version
>downgraded
Dude chill, he's testing ps4 version. There will be ps5 version most likely, but dont really expect pc

Attached: 1411579281_preview_41844825445_35d37dbf4e_k.jpg (2048x1152, 907K)

It's a Kojima game, nobody plays those for the gameplay.

I never understood why the Frogs just kept running into the bullets. They had guns and those two weren't even using cover.

Come back when you've played one instead of just seeing some memes and a youtube video about MGS4.

>He doesn't think that Kojima has his own version for fun while he laughs at plebs playing on PS4

I dunno, Death Stranding has a fucking ladder in it and a game based entirely on moving ladders 5 feet won a load of console pleb game of the year awards.

Checked.

But i think they have dev kits.

I'm mostly a Nintendork but this and FFVIIR are the games I'm most excited for for the foreseeable future.
Feels good not being a console warrior and just enjoy games as they come out. I mean I do hope these come to PC, as well as others like Sakura Wars but I'll take what I can get.

based image. never ever edits are always the best

All mgs are pure gameplay with flashy cutscenes and 80's style stories to only add upon game.

Attached: b3c29f8fb7d9e9315717690c91642e64.gif (500x240, 1.76M)

obnoxious faggotry and i dont even give a shit about this pretentious ass premise of a game

Attached: tortanic was a fucking mistake.png (1667x1269, 70K)

Death Stranding is Bloodborne tier likelihood of coming to PC
I fully expect VIIR in a decade, or just half a decade though
fuck if I know about Sakura Wars though, VC4 flopping on all fronts can't be good

It'll come to PC in a year or so. Sony's already called it "console exclusive", don't know why people still believe it's exclusive despite being told the opposite.

>BTFO out

In a year or so PS5 will come out and Death Stranding "HD remaster" will be used to boost their sales. They'd be fools to release it on PC earlier than 2021.

Why do you copy paste the same post from an other thread nigger?

Sony hasnt called it console exclusive though. In may investors meeting sony called ds, tlou and tsushima "outstanding roster of exclusive AAA games"
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1130270/PS4-release-update-The-Last-of-Us-2-Death-Stranding-PS5-latest/amp

Between this and cyberpunk there are going to be a lot of people feeling cheated because they ignored all the signs that the games were gonna be shit.

Why do you care nigger?

Yes they have.
sie.com/en/corporate/release/2016/160614a.html

> Always the same old news from the beginning of the Production.
You know that things changes nigger?
This is more recent so stop sharing outdated source
sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1130270/PS4-release-update-The-Last-of-Us-2-Death-Stranding-PS5-latest/amp

look at TPP

I like the idea of a AAA delievery man game.

Too bad Kojima is a hack and too far up his own ass.

Have you looked at it?

No gameplay.

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for Sony not even bothering to label it as an exclusive on the box art, or on the official site, or anywhere else.

Attached: 1536675312954.jpg (800x3029, 712K)

Even if it will be WTF-game people will praise it.